+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (New) Underground Base at Dulce - Hidden Reality & True Story of Phil Schneider

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default (New) Underground Bases - Hidden Reality & True Story of Phil Schneider

Mar 28, 2012

Phil Schneider died in 1996. Previous to his death he had been on tour across the United States speaking out about various subjects including his involvement with building a secret underground base in Dulce, New Mexico for the military. During this time, he said to have had an encounter with a violent E.T race in the late 1970's which would change his whole world reality immediately after. This documentary explores some of the information Phil Schneider spoke about to the public in the 1990's by examining each claim in detail with expert opinions from Richard Dolan, Richard Sauder, Neil Gould and Cynthia Drayer (Phil's Ex-Wife).

In this documentary you will find never before published photo's of Phil's Autopsy, documents about the Philadelphia Experiment from Oscar Schneider's files (Phil's father) and a very well explained background about Underground Bases.

~~~
    Added by Bill, 14 Oct 2021:
    The YouTube video above is now marked as private. But after a little searching, I found it here.
    https://ugetube.com/watch/the-underg...aaYSKcjLT.html
    ~~~

Enjoy...

PS - Just finished watching this video...

WoW - This is Disclosure Folks right before your very eyes..!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Disclosure 1.jpg
Views:	813
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	15165

Name:	Disclosure 2.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	15166

More to come...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th October 2021 at 02:01.

2. Link to Post #2
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: (New) Underground Base at Dulce - Hidden Reality & True Story of Phil Schneider

Great share, thanks. A Classic Truther before there was truthers.
    Phil was a great patriot, a big bear of a man with a great heart.
    The sort of guy you want on your side
    Last edited by Blueskywalking; 1st April 2012 at 14:54.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Blueskywalking For This Post:

aranuk (1st April 2012), Cidersomerset (2nd April 2012), DoubleHelix (1st April 2012), EnergyGardener (1st April 2012), gripreaper (1st April 2012), jackovesk (1st April 2012), jjjones (2nd April 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd April 2012), mojo (1st April 2012), NancyV (2nd April 2012), WhiteFeather (1st April 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,427 times in 5,645 posts

Default Re: (New) Underground Base at Dulce - Hidden Reality & True Story of Phil Schneider

Jacko on a rollo...another great posting...ty, lest we forget our true patriots...

edit: ~20 minutes into the clip, the nuclear tunnel boring machine is discussed. When the speaker mentions that the borer leaves behind glassy tunnels I immediately thought of the glassy tunnels discovered on mars.
    Last edited by mojo; 1st April 2012 at 16:08.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aranuk (1st April 2012), Cidersomerset (2nd April 2012), Debra (2nd April 2012), EnergyGardener (1st April 2012), jackovesk (1st April 2012), jjjones (1st April 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd April 2012), meeradas (2nd April 2012), NancyV (2nd April 2012), RMorgan (1st April 2012), ulli (1st April 2012), WhiteFeather (1st April 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Jackovesk, what happened at the underground facility at Dulce would totally shatter most peoples existing paradigm, as the atrocities which occurred there were so inhumane, it's hard for empathic humans to grasp. When dealing with entities who have no empathy, that are totally narcissistic service to self ET's who treat humans like lab rats, it can get really outa hand. I don't think Truman and Eisenhower had any idea what they were dealing with when they made agreements with these entities, or understood the service to self vs service to others paradigm. Since they were subject to the cabal's influence, they just wanted technology which could be used for the military industrial complex and it's ability to wage war for profit, in exchange for genetic experimentation of the human genome.

Sean David Morton's book, "Sands of Time" is based on the life of the most senior individual in the entire black op's hidden government and economy, which Sean received his memoirs from his estate after he died. In that book, he goes over the entire history, from Montauk, where they were messing with space/time and blew a hole in the ionosphere and the first crafts came through the veil, with the first one crashing in Germany in 1937, through Dulce and Area 51 as well as some other very secret places no one has ever heard about. At Montauk was when the whole game changed. That's when the Bilderberger's was formed and Henry Kissinger was assigned to be the main liaison between the global hidden monetary system and the global hidden economy of back engineering the stellar technology and the weaponization of space and the funding of such a gargantuan global endeavor without waking people up.

Thanks for posting this video, as the awakening continues and everything comes into the light of day for review, we all need to put aside everything we have been taught, which is all a lie, and be completely open minded as to what's really going on.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 1st April 2012 at 15:33.

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

ajyana (2nd April 2012), aranuk (1st April 2012), Blueskywalking (3rd April 2012), Cidersomerset (2nd April 2012), Debra (2nd April 2012), EnergyGardener (1st April 2012), jackovesk (1st April 2012), jjjones (1st April 2012), learninglight (2nd April 2012), mojo (1st April 2012), Prayer Warrior (6th April 2012), Realeyes (2nd April 2012), Russ1959 (1st April 2012), tonton (1st April 2012), WhiteFeather (1st April 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Give it a watch later Jack, looks like a beauty. Schneider was highly authentic, IMO. I Appreciated what he brought to the table.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (1st April 2012), Cidersomerset (2nd April 2012), EnergyGardener (1st April 2012), jackovesk (1st April 2012), jjjones (1st April 2012), mojo (1st April 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From their past History & Track Record,

You Tube will probably take this video down, so watch it while you still can...

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    From their past History & Track Record, You Tube will probably take this video down, so watch it while you still can...
    thanks Jack. Just watched the video. Phil was a brave and decent man. RIP dear Phil. Although I am more than familiar with all of the content in this video, it's a good one to share with anyone who is not, and was a great refresher for me.

As discussed, the two reasons for being so deeply imbedded underground is for secrecy and security. What is being kept secret is utterly phenomenal, technology hundreds of years advanced from what we have in the public domain, as well as an agenda which encompasses all of the known history, astrology, archeology, physics, science, spirituality and consciousness of all of the ages, everything.

I don't think it was just the alien presence which accelerated the underground financial and economic systems, I think that the elite are expecting something to occur, based on ancient knowledge, which they did not think was coming for another 150 years or so, and when they found out their calculations were wrong, they went all out to steal from the above ground open economy, and have transferred a gargantuan amount of wealth into the hidden economy. Estimates postulate that this hidden financial system and economy is ten times larger than what we have in the public domain, and I tend to agree that these estimates are somewhat conservative. All of the known assets on earth are 75 trillion. That hardly seems like a drop in the bucket for those scumbags.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 1st April 2012 at 19:29.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

aranuk (1st April 2012), EnergyGardener (1st April 2012), jackovesk (2nd April 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd April 2012), Prayer Warrior (6th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

What is in it, that makes you think they will take it down? Or is it best to leave that alone?

If you dig around the forum you will find a thread (in the lithium thread?) where I come to the conclusion that Phil's 'hull samples'...would indeed be exactly as they were, as did the samples that were claimed to be coming from another UFO.

In that thread I explain the how/why aspects of that connectivity.

The hull characteristic of a electrostatic dimensional and gravity defeating vehicle, would be as below:

-semi-conductive
    -Complex crystallized alloy
    -Sintered
    -Highly resistive, but also conductive (thus the semi-conductive aspect)
    -Piezoelectric
    -Resonant
    -Polarized

The pieces recently revealed to have been found at Roswell (over a decade of sifing the sand at the crash site) over the years.... and Phil Schneider's hull samples are both exactly as above, in their appearance.

Be aware that 'Lawrence Livermore Labs' (nuke labs) recently released some connected bits (connected to the above) of engineering/design patents and associated engineering systems -in these areas- which is already being used in various industries.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st April 2012 at 21:22.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (2nd April 2012), meeradas (2nd April 2012), noprophet (1st April 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

brilliant.. we need every person here to donate and make a avalon project documentary that we can get into cinemas involving all the factual footage we have here on this site..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd April 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

What is in it, that makes you think they will take it down? Or is it best to leave that alone?

If you dig around the forum you will find a thread (in the lithium thread?) where I come to the conclusion that Phil's 'hull samples'...would indeed be exactly as they were, as did the samples that were claimed to be coming from another UFO.

In that thread I explain the how/why aspects of that connectivity.

The hull characteristic of a electrostatic dimensional and gravity defeating vehicle, would be as below:

-semi-conductive
    -Complex crystallized alloy
    -Sintered
    -Highly resistive, but also conductive (thus the semi-conductive aspect)
    -Piezoelectric
    -Resonant
    -Polarized

The pieces recently revealed to have been found at Roswell (over a decade of sifing the sand at the crash site) over the years.... and Phil Schneider's hull samples are both exactly as above, in their appearance.

Be aware that 'Lawrence Livermore Labs' (nuke labs) recently released some connected bits (connected to the above) of engineering/design patents and associated engineering systems -in these areas- which is already being used in various industries.
    The only reason I suggested that You Tube may take it down...

Because its packed full of US Military (Need to Know) Documents, Official Photo's and the like, not to mention the graphics of Phil's brutal Murder/Suicide which has obviously been swept under the carpet by the PTW...

You Tube has taken down &/or these types of video's for less...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 2nd April 2012 at 03:10.

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,271 times in 1,763 posts

He gave his life...

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Blueskywalking (2nd April 2012), gripreaper (2nd April 2012), jackovesk (2nd April 2012), Trail (2nd April 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Good timing on this one, I was just finishing watching the final lecture he gave before he was 'silenced'
    rather brutally, he looked in great shape, was even smiling and joking with the audience-this man was 100%
    truthful, stood nothing to gain from his lectures, what a few hundred appearance fee? He was shot at, assaulted
    by the Goons-they really did a number on this guy, God bless Phil.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

bennycog (2nd April 2012), Cidersomerset (2nd April 2012), jackovesk (2nd April 2012), NancyV (2nd April 2012), Trail (2nd April 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Jackovesk l'm looking forward to watching this, before christmas I started watching some of his talks again and
    hes another of those inigmas of a whistle blower who gained nothing from his disclosure apart from being murdered !!
    I have thought the basics of his story is true...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

jackovesk (2nd April 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Brilliant documented video Jacko. Thanks for posting.

It seems that Phil was murdered for his great effort in bringing out the truth. Thank you so much Phil and hopefuly justice will be carried out towards the lying Bastards that took away your life.

Rest in peace Phil and your light shines on. Thank you again.
    Unitil we meet again

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd April 2012), jackovesk (2nd April 2012), NancyV (2nd April 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Absolutely fantastic film as you would expect from Richard Dolan and Richard Sauder, I thought Phils testomony was true before this
    endorses a lot of it , the testomy from his wife was compelling. As was the research into his father. Darcy Wiers and Richards
    speculation and conclusions of the polititcs of it all ,ties in with all the info I've read on the possible ET presence involving the US
    after WW11 and the eplaination of Phils murder just corroberates his story more imho....As Richard says they are still killing
    people today ...note this story I put up a couple of days ago, it may not involves ET's but shows how the 'Dark Arts' of the
    intelligence agencies are still practicing this form of murder !! Which no one has noticed !!

Gareth Williams MI6 operative was supposed to have committed suiside and locked himselfe
    in the red sports bag !!! Seriously !!!
    ( Death by impersonating Houdini !!)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...vice-dark-arts

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""
    I have been meaning to do a thread on Phil ,I was going to watch all his talks again and put
    them altogether, I may still do it later, no point now as this thread will discuss anything current.

I'm watching this vid again and its very good, a hour into it he is explaining some of the
    9 assassination attempts on his life, and hearing him explain how he has not got a rib cage as a
    result of the Dulce incident, meant that when he was shot several times in the body they
    sort of lodged in the body , quite ammusing but seems more credible than when i heard
    him say this before. Also when they tried to run him off the road,he says that because driving
    was a hobby of his he was able to evade his attackers and force them off the rd,causing possible
    death to his assassins which may explain the severity of his strangling as revenge for collegues
    possibly killed assidently by Phil in self deffence!!( speculation by me )....

But the point is he gives so much info in these lectures, a lot we have heard since by others
    its amazing what he was trying to disclose and the more we listen the more corroboration
    and events id giving him more credence imho and he should be reconised as such....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd April 2012 at 16:53.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Billy (2nd April 2012), Debra (2nd April 2012), jackovesk (2nd April 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,665 times in 8,595 posts

Glad to see you posted this here. I watched yesterday, learning of this from Kerry's blog post.

Don't think it was in this doc, but I recall some of his evidence he showed at talks also went missing at time of his 'suicide'.

One of the great Hero's of the Disclosure Movement, such as it is. RIP.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd April 2012), jackovesk (2nd April 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

RIP Phil Schneider.

Sadly Phil became yet another casualty in the quest for disclosure.

To put it plainly, As members of the public and citizens of the world, it is OUR RIGHT to be told the TRUTH and have this knowledge so that we can all move forward.

Anybody, (in particular the politicians , the military, the media, the oil companies, the drug companies, the arms companies, the bankers, and any remaining illuminati that I've not covered) who attempts to suppress the TRUTH, is simply a CRIMINAL, and should be dealt with as such.

As I mentioned in another thread, by murdering or torturing each of these whistleblowers like Phil, they are only REINFORCING the VALIDITY of the information they're trying to bring out. If there was no truth in it, then it would be pointless to murder them.

(Similarly with the case of Jonathan Reed.
    Once I saw what they had done to him, I realised that his story needs serious consideration. Please check it out.)

Back to Phil's case, it's interesting to note his Father, Oscar's involvement with the "Philadelphia Experiment".
    Another incident which they tried to tell us didn't happen. Hmmmm.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd April 2012), Debra (2nd April 2012), jackovesk (2nd April 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There is just way too much (Evidence) to doubt any of the following...

ET's are in regular contact with the Govt.

Click to Enlarge Image's

Name:	Alien 1.jpg
Views:	1406
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	15205

Phil Schneider's Injuries after Alien Attack

Name:	Proof of Alien Injury.jpg
Views:	687
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	15206

Phil Schneider's & his Dad Oscar's involvement in Black Ops

Name:	BOps rong SSNo.c.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	15207

Name:	Oscar Snieder 1.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	15208

Govt. Collusion with Corporations - Intelligence Groups - Press - Military Industrial Complex - Religious Organistions - Financial & Education Institutions

Name:	Pillars of World View.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	169.0 KB
ID:	15204

More to come - See next post...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 2nd April 2012 at 15:10.

33. Link to Post #19
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Proof that the USS Aldridge was involved in the Philidelphia Experiment

Click to Enlarge Image's

Name:	Philielphia Ex 1.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	15210

Name:	Gen TW USS Aldridge.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	15211

Name:	Phil Experiment 1.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	15213

Tesla Technology (Spatial Actualiser) used in the Philidephia Experiment

Name:	JEH - Tesla.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	178.7 KB
ID:	15212

More to come - See next post...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 2nd April 2012 at 15:07.

34. Link to Post #20
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Top Secret Letters from Phil Schneider's Dad Oscar, documenting Autopsy's carried out on Crew Members of the USS Aldridge During in the aftermath of the Philidelphia Experiment and subsequent Top Secret Correspondense..!

Click to Enlarge Image's

Name:	Oscar Snieder 1.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	15214

Name:	Oscar Snieder 2.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	15215

Name:	Oscar Snieder 3.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	15216

Name:	Oscar Snieder 4.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	15217

Name:	Oscar Snieder 5.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	15218
    Last edited by jackovesk; 2nd April 2012 at 15:08.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast