+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Billy Meier and Ptaah (ET) talking about 2012....Contact 476 3/2/2009

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Billy Meier and Ptaah (ET) talking about 2012....Contact 476 3/2/2009

Billy Meiers contacts are vast, they resonate with some and not others,
    I keep an opened mind and as I have said in several posts if its a hoax,
    its a bloody good one !!!! I think there is something to it personally...

Ptaah explaining to Billy a few possibilities for 2012 , but he is adament its not the
    end of the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Billy Meier lie detecter test on ufo photo's and encounters

If Billy is not telling the truth , he should be put into the same league as Tolkien for
    creating a whole new civilisation and imagination....LOL..

====================================================

History of our Alien Ancestors on Earth...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...67358447206356

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th December 2015 at 18:29.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

comax (8th September 2012), DNA (9th April 2012), Ines (6th August 2016), InTheBackground (9th September 2012), karelia (9th April 2012), mojo (7th April 2012), Referee (9th September 2012), Ria (7th April 2012), sandy (7th April 2012), seehas (23rd October 2017), The One (7th April 2012), Vrilya (3rd September 2012), WhiteFeather (9th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Default Re: Billy Meier and Ptaah (ET) talking about 2012....Contact 476 3/2/2009

Hi Steve,
    Thanks for posting.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th April 2012), Ines (6th August 2016), The One (7th April 2012), WhiteFeather (9th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Billy Meier and Ptaah (ET) talking about 2012....Contact 476 3/2/2009

Hi Mojo I thought it worth putting up an alternate view from one of the most consistent contactees....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd September 2012 at 22:14.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ines (6th August 2016), mojo (9th April 2012), WhiteFeather (9th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

IMO, Cider,,,,I truly believe Billy is authentic and telling the truth of his contacts and visitations as well, without any doubt in my mind. The Dis-info personnel haven't swayed me at all.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th April 2012), DNA (9th April 2012), Ines (6th August 2016), mojo (9th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thanks Whitefeather I'm with you brother !!

Billy Meier - GODS OF THE EARTH WERE HUMAN

As far as I'm concerned if you have belief and want to believe in
    a deity thats fine by me....

I like the concept we are all gods on a journey back to our power
    and we are not very far away from regaining it !! But thats another
    story .. Steve

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Doctor (16th April 2012), Earth Angel (9th April 2012), Ines (6th August 2016), mojo (9th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

UFO_Reopening_of_the_Billy_Meier_Case_3of3_Phobol_Cheng_1999.avi

====================================================

India 1964:

The Foundational Evidence that Establishes the Authenticity of theBilly Meier UFO Contacts

India 1964

In 1964, Billy Meier was interviewed by a S. Venkatesh, a reporter for
    the New Delhi Statesman, a prominent Indian newspaper in existence
    since 1818. At this time, Meier was studying in the Ashoka Ashram, in
    Mehrauli, a remote area approximately one and one-half hours outside
    of New Delhi. Meier, whose full name is Eduard Albert Meier, is referred
    to as "Mr. Edward Albert" in the article. He acquired the nickname, "Billy",
    by which he is now widely known from an American woman he also met in
    1964, in Pakistan. She thought that he reminded her of the legendary
    Wild Bill Hickok.

The photo below shows Meier in Pakistan in 1964, one of 43 countries he
    hitchhiked through over a 12-year period, dressed in garb similar to
    American cowboys.

The 1964 Newspaper Article

The above information establishes that:

Meier was in India in 1964 and was interviewed in a well respected, credible publication.

The author of the article had personally seen 80 of Meier's UFO photographs.

At the time, Meier was a poor hitchhiker who had no money or other known resources.

As is also stated in the article, Meier didn't seek any publicity during this time
    and it wasn't until 11 years later, in 1975, that he first went public, at the
    request of the new group of extraterrestrials who had contacted him. He verifiably
    had neither the means nor opportunity to have hoaxed this foundational evidence.
    Nor can it be said that he had any discernable motive, as he eschewed public
    attention for well over a decade after having shown the 80 UFO photographs
    to the reporter.

And perhaps of the utmost importance is the fact that when Meier did go public
    it was primarily with the evidence from 1975 on. He didn't draw any attention
    - well deserved as it would have been - to this foundational evidence that
    effectively closes the door on all theories of hoaxing, seeking fame and fortune,
    etc. Considering how ironclad it is, one must wonder why Meier didn't capitalize
    on it from the very beginning...if his motives were such as the skeptics have
    long accused him.

Retired UN Ambassador

http://www.tjresearch.info/Phobal_plain_text.htm

Phobol Cheng, a now retired UN ambassador who represented Cambodia for 12
    years in the General Assembly, not only corroborated Meier's story, and the
    information in the article, she showed some of Meier's UFO photos from that
    time (see below) and described details about them in her filmed presentation.
    She reported that, in addition to herself, numerous witnesses had not only seen
    the UFOs but had also seen an extraterrestrial woman known as Asket.

Phobol Cheng and Meier were both evaluated for truthfulness by an expert
    consultant to the U.S. Army Special Forces who specializes in teaching how to
    read - and evaluate - body language. He gave them both a thumbs up for honesty.

Unlike the majority of historical source material, the Meier evidence doesn't rely
    on strictly anecdotal information. It incorporates all of the most desired elements
    for establishing historical accuracy, i.e. dated, published, eyewitness accounts that
    are substantiated by clear, specific physical evidence referred to in the accounts, as
    well as verifiably credible, still living witnesses who were filmed corroborating the
    story and the evidence first presented in it decades ago.

It really doesn't get much better than that.

The India UFO Photographs

Phobol Cheng and her grand father...

http://caveviews.blogs.com/cave_news...kodak-fol.html

Meier took a number of photos of Asket's, and her people's, UFOs over the Ashoka
    Ashram, using an old Kodak bellows type (folding) camera, which he later sold in
    Kurdistan:

(Enlarged below)

Eight UFOs over the Ashoka Ashram

The photo below shows eight UFOs over the Ashoka Ashram with Phobol Cheng's
    ayah (nursemaid) in the foreground looking at the ships. During her presentation,
    Phobol described this photo, "OK, this is a very interesting, and also important to
    me. This is a whole bunch of them around on top of the Ashoka. This is the
    background of the place. You cannot see very clearly of the reproduction here.
    But this is one of my ayahs washing my clothes sitting in the veranda outside of
    my room. She's washing here (pointing with laser pointer) my school uniform. On
    the original photos it's much more clear. So we shared these stories because we
    had interacted with her quite a bit -- the washing lady. For me it's very important,
    because when I had my experience it was not something.. -- for me it was very
    natural and have seen [to have seen?] a lot of ships over the temple or over the
    -- we have a large area -- over the trees, near the well, over the house.":

UFO in Night Sky over Ashoka Ashram:

The Most Amazing Photo

In his 1964 New Delhi Statesman article, Mr. Venkatesh referred to this startling
    photo below as showing "a big, bright cross". Meier had asked Asket to demonstrate
    something dramatic that her ship was capable of, which she clearly did using a
    technology unknown to Meier. (There is conjecture that the cross was a kind of
    holographic projection, perhaps similar to that which was used by another
    extraterrestrial race that created the Miracle at Fαtima illusion.) Notice that
    directly behind Meier, who is sitting in the foreground in this daytime photo, is
    the same tower as the one in the lower corner of the nighttime photo above (130).

The cross was widely seen by other people in the area, including two women who
    worked with Meier at the ashram helping to take care of animals, Mrs. Fiske and
    Mrs. Crystal Rogers, both of whom were actually present with Meier at the time
    this photo was taken. Mrs. Fiske was an English governess who came to India to
    teach the children of a maharaja. She then came to the ashram to teach Phobol,
    but this was not for very long, because she tried to force Phobol to become an
    English "Lady".

Consider that Meier was in India to study Buddhism. Among the things that he came
    to learn was meditation and to study the teachings that included information on
    reincarnation. Just a year earlier, in 1963, he and Isa Rashid had co-discovered an
    ancient document in a long forgotten tomb in Jerusalem. So Asket may have used
    this opportunity to also include a hint pertaining to one of Meier's own previous
    incarnations, when he was also an important prophet for humankind who came to
    teach in India, after having survived being...crucified.:

In Appreciation of Mr. Venkatesh

In Gary Kinder's book, "Light Years", (Part 4, page 47) we find the following information:

"Many years after the article appeared in the New Delhi Statesman, the reporter,
    S.Venkatesh responded to a letter inquiring about the mysterious Mr. Albert. He
    wrote: 'I distinctly remember meeting the man and he seemed, on recollection,
    very serious about what he was saying. I for one would be eager to know what
    he did later on, whether he encountered any more space men and ships and
    whether he disclosed anything to anyone later, as he promised he would.'"

In 1965, a year after his experiences in India, Meier lost his arm in an accident in
    Turkey. Some 10 years later, in 1975, he began to release to the world volumes
    of the clearest, most unambiguous photos, film, video, sound recordings and even
    metal samples of the UFOs, all of which were shown to be free of manipulation,
    models, special effects, etc. It must be emphasized that the sheer variety,
    quantity - and quality - of Meier's more recent physical evidence exceeded
    anything he presented when he had two hands to work with.

I think Mr. Venkatesh would have been very interested to know just how much
    "Mr. Edward Albert", aka Billy Meier, has indeed experienced and disclosed to
    the world, since their meeting in India, in 1964. And, while he is no longer
    amongst us to receive it, we offer our appreciation to him for providing such
    rare, historical evidence that at once establishes the truthfulness of Meier's
    claims and confronts us with the most important story in human history.

http://theyfly.com/India_1964.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th December 2015 at 17:23.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bennycog (9th September 2012), Ines (6th August 2016), lookbeyond (2nd September 2012), mojo (9th September 2012), TelosianEmbrace (10th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bennycog (9th September 2012), Ines (6th August 2016), mojo (9th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Produced for TNN's American Magazine, this feature looks at the strange case of Billy Meier, a one-armed Swiss farmer.
    He reportedly had contact with extraterrestrials on numerous occasions. Original airdate 6/1989

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=uecnF71bXc4

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ubTQswUPt7g

Lee Elders comments at the end of part2
    that he would not take a million dollars
    for the experiance he had...But would not
    take a million to do it all over !! Shows
    what a profound experiance they had...

Billy subjected himselfe to scrutiny and
    passed a lie detector test....

The debunking stuff is fine and all UFO researchers have
    vids and critics of their work even our own Bill & Kerry
    and sure some of the going ons at FIGU may not be to
    everyones liking but just to 'trash' it after all the work
    by Wendell and others seems a shame imo ......
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th December 2015 at 17:58.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ines (6th August 2016), mojo (9th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Wendelle Stevens talks on how they - as ufo-investigators on the case, were watched and fellowed by the CIA and the international intelligencia, while scrutinizing this ufo-contact in Switzerland in the 70ths. This while the same hidden powerpeople ridiculing this, and similar cases to the deceived society.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th December 2015 at 17:34.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

mojo (9th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Lt. Col. Wendelle Stevens - Alien Investigations ( recorded1996 )

In this program Wendelle Stevens will discuss in detail the now famous Billy Meier
    UFO case in Switzerland. Mr. Stevens outlines this incredible case including how
    Billy was shown numerous future events including the murder of Pope Paul VI.

Wendelle was the prime North American investigator of the Billy Meier contact case
    in Switzerland. He spent many weeks at the Meier farm during several separate
    excursions to Europe.

All this occurred while the contacts were still taking place.

Mr. Stevens is directly involved in many extraordinary occurrences surrounding the
    Meier contact case, and his is one of the relativity few people able to give direct
    first person accounts as to the veracity of the events.

Wendelle Stevens was born on January 18, 1923 in Minnesota, USA. He is known
    for his work on UFO's Are Real (1979), Secrets of the Third Reich (1998) and The
    Day Before Disclosure (2010). He died on September 7, 2010 in Tucson, Arizona, USA.

Books by Wendelle Stevens:

http://goo.gl/ZKxqC6

This video was produced by Gateways Media Group, Inc, and recorded in 1996. All Rights Reserved.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th September 2017 at 18:28.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bennycog (9th September 2012), mojo (9th September 2012), Shannon (20th December 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

1 - Wendelle Stevens - The Talmud of Jmmanuel

Uploaded by TheHallOfRecords on 4 Jun 2011

Talmud Jmmanuel is a ancient text in Aramaic that the Swiss UFO contactee Billy Meier, along with an ex-Greek Orthodox priest named Isa Rashid, claimed to have discovered south of the Old City of Jerusalem in 1963. According to Meier, Isa Rashid kept the manuscript and sent him the translation in 1974. The first edition in German came out in 1978. It is described by its promoters as the source text of the Gospel of Matthew.

The publishers, Steelmark LLC, claim the document was first translated from old Aramaic into German by Isa Rashid and edited by UFO contactee Billy Meier, then translated into English by B. L. Greene and J. H. Ziegler. The publishers also make the extraordinary claim that the document "could indicate an extraterrestrial origin for the New Testament."

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd September 2012 at 15:30.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bennycog (9th September 2012), mojo (9th September 2012), Shannon (20th December 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Eduard 'Billy' Meier: Interviewed by Randolph Winters

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th August 2016 at 19:09.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Pleiadians & The Galactic Federation - Billy Meier & Rare UFO Footage Documentary

Pleiadians & The Galactic Federation - The Story Of Billy Meier & Rare UFO
    Footage "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier (born February 3, 1937) is a Swiss citizen who
    is the source of many controversial photographs of alleged UFOs, which he presents
    in support of his claim that he is in contact with extraterrestrial beings. In addition,
    he has also presented other controversial material during the 1970s such as metal
    samples, sound recordings and film-footage. Meier reports regular contacts with
    extraterrestrials he calls the Plejaren. Pleiadians & The Galactic Federation - Billy
    Meier & Rare UFO Footage Documentary.

Meier claims that the Plejaren look similar in appearance to humans, that the
    Plejaren homeworld is called Erra, and that is located in a dimension which is a
    fraction of a second shifted from our own dimension, about 80 light years beyond
    the Pleiades, an open star cluster. The Plejaren were given the name Pleiadians by
    Meier up to 1995. Pleiadians & The Galactic Federation - Billy Meier & Rare UFO
    Footage Documentary.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th June 2017 at 22:23.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

angelfire (25th April 2015), Demeisen (25th November 2012), mojo (9th September 2012), Star Tsar (8th September 2012), Swanette (23rd September 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Randolph Winters ,Billy Meier UFO Photo Time Travel Semjase Plejaren Alien Connection

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th August 2016 at 19:00.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bennycog (9th September 2012), Demeisen (25th November 2012), InTheBackground (9th September 2012), mojo (9th September 2012), Star Tsar (8th September 2012), Swanette (23rd September 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

It's all very interesting the Meier material, but there are some serious discrepancies and perceivable untruths in the reality/philosophies that this Semjase relates. It suggests to me, if they're real, that the Pleiadians are less spiritually developed than even our own collective understanding.

And then there's a few of those extremely iffy pictures. Such as the image of two ET women which turned out to be a snap taken of two actresses/dancers on TV. The (in)famous 'Wedding cake' photo, clearly fabricated. As were the quite ridiculous dinosaur photos (taken from a picture book).

I would like to hear from any Meier scholars on how these can be explained away...

I wouldn't be surprised to learn, in light of many very compelling Meier images, that he may well have experienced some kind of visitation, or at least sightings of ET craft. But like so many other 'contactees' before and since, he saw fit to embellish his account with fabricated evidence in an attempt to effectively 'prove' the unprovable. This invariably throws the entire affair into grave doubt.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

bennycog (9th September 2012), Cidersomerset (8th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote And then there's a few of those extremely iffy pictures. Such as the image of two ET women which turned out to be a snap taken of two actresses/dancers on TV. The (in)famous 'Wedding cake' photo, clearly fabricated. As were the quite ridiculous dinosaur photos (taken from a picture book).
    i agree the photos and models muddy the waters, but there were a lot odd things going on .Billy said there were no photos of real Plejarens as they walk
    among us and forbade him taking them. It just seems to big a thing to be a complete hoax as he opened himselfe and his family to complete scrutiny
    by many people and even took a lie detector test ...His life was very colourfull, and if it is a product of his immagination its a amazing story.
    In which case he completely missed his vocation, and if instead he said his works were fiction, he could have made much more money writing film scripts for Hollywood.

Quote I wouldn't be surprised to learn, in light of many very compelling Meier images, that he may well have experienced some kind of visitation, or at least sightings of ET craft. But like so many other 'contactees' before and since, he saw fit to embellish his account with fabricated evidence in an attempt to effectively 'prove' the unprovable. This invariably throws the entire affair into grave doubt
    This is something I have pondered, the India UFO's look genuine, and there were also many other witnesses to some of his sightings. The speed he types
    one handed and the volume of information he proccessed as well as working very hard on the small holding and keeping the intelligent people around
    him interrested. For if he was making this all up they would have spotted it by now.I know his wife said he made it up but that was after they seperated
    and she wanted out and not to be pestered . His younger son Methi also has issues with his
    father and FIGU, but said as far as he knew Billys contacts with them were true...I posted
    this interview he did....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show......interviewed

Its certainly complex and it would be a lot easier if the Plejarens just made a proper U/Tube with undeniable footage ..LOL...But I still feel their is something to it ....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th September 2012 at 23:38.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote I would like to hear from any Meier scholars on how these can be explained away...
    Michael Horn debates Billy Meier's UFO encounters and predictions | Open Minds Radio

Uploaded by openmindstv on 4 Oct 2011

Michael Horn is Billy Meier's official representative in America. Meier has been claimed to be in communications with extraterrestrial for decades,
    and has one of the most famous UFO photo collections of pictures he has taken himself. We recently questioned some of the circumstances
    surrounding the evidence in this case and Horn wants to rebut our Billy Meier show. We will debate our findings versus his and you can be
    the judge as to whether or not you feel this famous and controversial case is legitimate.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Billy Meier and Ptaah (ET) talking about 2012....Contact 476 3/2/2009

I thought I post a relatively recent interview and found this .Michael is not every
    ones cup of tea,but has worked very hard to put out the Meier material for 24 years

"The Billy Meier UFO Contacts" with Michael Horn – Show 1

Published on 1 Sep 2014

http://www.theyfly.com/

The Billy Meier UFO Contact with Michael Horn – Show 1

Michael Horn is the Authorized American Media Representative for the Billy Meier
    Contacts, which he has researched since 1979. Michael is the
    writer/producer/director of the award-winning new film, "And Did They Listen?", as
    well as the co-producer of the new documentary, "as the time fulfills", which
    presents an abundance of ironclad, prophetically accurate scientific evidence that
    irrefutably authenticates the Billy Meier case. He is the writer and co-producer of
    the award-winning feature length documentary, "The Silent Revolution of Truth", as
    well as the writer, producer and narrator of the DVD "The Meier Contacts - The Key
    To Our Future Survival".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Billy Meier UFO Contacts" with Michael Horn – Show 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm2i552iyIs

"The Billy " wMeier UFO Contactsith Michael Horn – Show 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFTBD-jNfBI

"The Billy " wMeier UFO Contactsith Michael Horn – Show 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0c1eDI0MDo

"The Billy " wMeier UFO Contactsith Michael Horn – Show 5
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNNov9S2MAw

"The Billy " wMeier UFO Contactsith Michael Horn – Show 6
    Isis warning from Billy Meier
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnovM0kHEio

"The Billy " wMeier UFO Contactsith Michael Horn – Show 7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL_D2ine64U

"The Billy " wMeier UFO Contactsith Michael Horn – Show 8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imwtr6cgyIQ

"The Billy " wMeier UFO Contactsith Michael Horn – Show 9
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsANYUitSkc

"The Billy " wMeier UFO Contactsith Michael Horn – Show 10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqV7ktBKep4

"The Billy " wMeier UFO Contactsith Michael Horn – Show 11
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWDNn8m6_r4

"The Billy " wMeier UFO Contactsith Michael Horn – Show 12
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg1PBn3TKS8
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th September 2017 at 18:19.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Debra (9th September 2012), ghostrider (22nd September 2012), mojo (9th September 2012), Swanette (23rd September 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Wendelle Stevens Team-Jim Dilettoso's Methodology & Testing of Billy Meier UFO Photos

This is a extended version of the above presentation....with analysis
    of the Phoenix lights phenomennon as well...

These are very good films explaining some of the principles of film analysing,
    definately worth adding to your knowledge on the subject imo ...Cheers Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th December 2015 at 17:37.

38. Link to Post #20
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    This is something I have pondered, the India UFO's look genuine, and there were also many other witnesses to some of his sightings. The speed he types
    one handed and the volume of information he proccessed as well as working very hard on the small holding and keeping the intelligent people around
    him interrested. For if he was making this all up they would have spotted it by now
    Yeh Meier really has been the toughest 'contactee' nut to crack by far. There is so much here that is very hard to explain, ie that which is extremely convincing, and surely not one enormous, elaborate hoax; but there's also a lot there that is just oh my God, forehead-smacking fake. So how can we possibly determine what the actual reality is?

At the risk of derailing this thread with my own tangent I started another on this very question...
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast