+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Consciousness is fractal

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Consciousness is fractal

Does the title lines say "Yes" to you? It seems like this is just true to me. And I really resonate to the special opportunity that we are in. The video at the end is a trialogue about this time on the fringe. We are in something of a moment of power. As Terrence Mckenna says we must change our minds to change the world.....

And there are also two other videos for those who want to be immersed today in what thinking about consciousness as a fractal might be "good for"?

I found an interesting article on fractal consciousness by Landon Larkey. In it he states

Quote Fractal Thoughts

This means that when you focus on ONE thought just one… OVER and OVER and OVER you are fractaling that thought. One must focus on just ONE thing over and over. And when we do this, that fractal thoughts become more fundamental and more energetic. It has to do with repeating patterns. A fractal is a repeating pattern that is reduced in size when it is repeated and thus it becomes more energetic.

But, as you’re probably asking, what does it mean? It means that if you fractal a thought you are exponentially making it more energetic and therefore more meaningful as well! As you focus and fractal a thought, you are accessing higher states of reality and energy. The more you fractal a thought, the more you have a relationship with that energy and that part of the universe. In the movie Phenomenon, Travolta’s character says it’s more like a relationship when he was making the pencil move, which is exactly what it is! But there’s more; this is just the beginning.
    Consciousness Is Fractal and Exponential in Nature: The Journey into the Dialectical, Expansive Human Consciousness and More Energetic States of Being

http://consciouslifenews.com/conscio...being/1126788/

Arthur Clarke - Fractals - The Colors Of Infinity 1 of 6

THE FRACTAL NATURE OF CONSCIOUSNESS

History, Fractals And Change (Terence McKenna, R. Sheldrake, R. Abraham)

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ankle Biter (22nd July 2021), bekrah (20th April 2012), Ben (31st May 2020), conk (16th April 2012), DeDukshyn (26th May 2023), FractalEnergy (28th October 2023), holistic1 (30th May 2020), Hym (31st May 2020), Inversion (30th May 2020), Matthew (27th June 2023), minkton (14th April 2012), mojo (14th April 2012), O Donna (30th May 2020), Pam (30th April 2023), sandy (14th April 2012), seko (15th April 2012), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,514 times in 5,655 posts

Default Re: Consciousness is fractal

Ty for posting...

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

People are not aware that what we think about with intensity matters literally. i am daily more and more AMAZED that collective "reality" is being dismantled/ reformed in "real" time. No matter what the POV, the commonality is the inability to trust ANYTHING we are given to understand. In what may we TRUST? the ONLY thing we can TRUST is that we sense we are alive. IMO this dismantling is for an excellent purpose. Individuals are falling apart and MUST find the ability to trust one's SELF. IMO Consciousness is found through the falling in to oneself that is OFTEN triggered in a sense of deep betrayal.

This is a very significant moment for us. I am not comfortable with how dire the mirror seems to look. I am significantly focusing on trust in the ability for me/us to change patterns to display what looks beautiful to me. I am fractalling beautiful.

There is a new physics and a new understanding of being a part of a magnificent field which is responsive to each of us.

More from the article Consciousness Is Fractal and Exponential in Nature: The Journey into the Dialectical, Expansive Human Consciousness and More Energetic States of Being
    (By Landon S. Larkey)

Quote Last week the day before Yom Kippur in 2011 my wife and I were watching some documentary on Fractal Geometry and I was thinking to myself (because I have kept searching for a way to explain my experience) that maybe consciousness can be explained with fractals, so I was really paying attention. The film features a college student who needed to have a big antenna on his porch for his CB radio to get a good signal but the landlord wouldn’t allow it. At the time he was taking a course on fractal geometry, so he said to himself, what if I had fractal an antenna? I would be able to get more surface area in a lesser space. So he bent a fractal antenna and low and behold, it worked! Incidentally, this is why cell phones don’t need antennas on their exterior—because most cell phones now have internal fractal antennas. This technology also solved the problem of getting more bandwidth, so more information could be disseminated and thus more cell phones could be used.

And then it hit me, like a bolt of lightning, just about making me jump out of my skin! Some thinkers have already known that consciousness might be fractal in nature, but what I realized at that moment is that because fractals are more fundamental in nature, they also must be more energetic as well! And if fractals of thoughts are more energetic as they are fractal down, then they also become more and more meaningful—or, in other words, more fundamental and more energetic. So, consciousness is not only fractal in nature but also exponential in nature. By this point I was just about bouncing off the walls; I had somehow stumbled on something far greater that what I could have ever expected!
    Fractal Thoughts
    This means that when you focus on ONE thought just one… OVER and OVER and OVER you are fractaling that thought. One must focus on just ONE thing over and over. And when we do this, that fractal thoughts become more fundamental and more energetic. It has to do with repeating patterns. A fractal is a repeating pattern that is reduced in size when it is repeated and thus it becomes more energetic.

But, as you’re probably asking, what does it mean? It means that if you fractal a thought you are exponentially making it more energetic and therefore more meaningful as well! As you focus and fractal a thought, you are accessing higher states of reality and energy. The more you fractal a thought, the more you have a relationship with that energy and that part of the universe. In the movie Phenomenon, Travolta’s character says it’s more like a relationship when he was making the pencil move, which is exactly what it is!

But there’s more; this is just the beginning.

This is the greatest secret of all time! You can now know how to do miracles. How about that for a Shekel!
    You can heal, you can walk on water, you can have super human strength, you can levitate, you can set things on fire—the list really does go on and on. All you need to do is focus on fractaling a thought over and over in order to make it achieve more highly energized states, until you can finally have a relationship with that energetic state. In that sense, you can be a genius if you want or you can even become enlightened as well. But this is not done yet; it just gets better.
    Individual
    As an individual you can understand the law of intention (see the documentary The Secret) when you fractal the experience of lacking things. By doing so, you are making these things more and more energetic and more meaningful which eventually becomes your fractal of reality, even if you say you want to be rich. Being rich is a fractal of intention of being rich, so the more you fractal that experience, the richer you are. I’m not calling this process moral or immoral, and it has nothing to do with greed but instead reflects the law of expansion (as any of us in the potential of wealth will naturally want to expand).

Consciousness, being fractal in nature, needs to expand, but what happens when we are no longer expansive, or in other words no longer able to express our potential, we become less energetic and life becomes less meaningful. You might feel this as a form of lesser energy, which might take shape as an experience of depression. What can you do about this? Well, now you can finally know! You need to set yourself free to explore your own experience and potentiality; you need to bring yourself to higher states of energetic experience, and you need to apply the law of expansion. Nobody is going to give you a magic pill to solve your state of consciousness. You need to decide your own fractal universe and create your own reality. Fall in love, connect with friends, volunteer your time: whatever you can to wake you from your slumber. We are all one! If you cut yourself off from humanity, you are cutting yourself off from life.

This is why sociologist Emile Durkheim noticed the relationship between suicide and social cohesiveness. So, light up your life and join the family, since we are all in this together. If you are fighting with your family, try to reconnect with them, as your life might depend on it. If you don’t have problems and are essentially happy and would thus like to learn a language or become a great painter, fractal that experience into higher states of energy because as they become more and more energetic and meaningful, you will understand more and more.

The key is focus, focus, focus, focus: a fractal of a fractal of a fractal, as you are pushed into higher states of energetic consciousness. This is not easy and takes much practice. Einstein gave us a clue when he explained that he practiced focusing by thinking one thing over and over again each day. Now we know he was fractaling his thoughts into higher states of energetic consciousness and understood that relationship when he got there, which is so fascinating! Jesus even told his disciples that they would do what he did and more. It turns out that he was more right than even they knew, and in a big way!

Did you ever wonder why the pharaohs’ magicians could do magic similar to Moses? It must have been because they were fractal focusers. So, you want to be a wizard! You have to be a fractal focuser. Viktor Frankl wrote the book Man’s Search for Meaning. He was in a concentration camp but somehow still found meaning, and now we know how he did it. Any experience we have, regardless of how positive or negative it seems at the time, can act as fodder for meaning since we can always fractal each experience into higher energetic states. Thus, you don’t have to be rich to love life and experience it to its fullest.Consciousness Is Fractal and Exponential in Nature: The Journey into the Dialectical, Expansive Human Consciousness and More Energetic States of Being
    (By Landon S. Larkey)

Last edited by Delight; 30th May 2020 at 01:07.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ankle Biter (22nd July 2021), Ben (31st May 2020), holistic1 (30th May 2020), Hym (31st May 2020), O Donna (30th May 2020), Wind (31st May 2020)

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

critical mass

7. Link to Post #5
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Does the title lines say "Yes" to you? It seems like this is just true to me. And I really resonate to the special opportunity that we are in. The video at the end is a trialogue about this time on the fringe. We are in something of a moment of power. As Terrence Mckenna says we must change our minds to change the world.....

And there are also two other videos for those who want to be immersed today in what thinking about consciousness as a fractal might be "good for"?

I found an interesting article on fractal consciousness by Landon Larkey. In it he states

Quote Fractal Thoughts

But, as you’re probably asking, what does it mean? It means that if you fractal a thought you are exponentially making it more energetic and therefore more meaningful as well! As you focus and fractal a thought, you are accessing higher states of reality and energy. The more you fractal a thought, the more you have a relationship with that energy and that part of the universe. In the movie Phenomenon, Travolta’s character says it’s more like a relationship when he was making the pencil move, which is exactly what it is! But there’s more; this is just the beginning.
    Consciousness Is Fractal and Exponential in Nature: The Journey into the Dialectical, Expansive Human Consciousness and More Energetic States of Being

The problem i always had with this is, they reuse some words that don't mean or were meant to express what they talk about, and it ends up making no sense at all, i'll try to explain what i mean

Let's start decomposing this
    Quote But, as you’re probably asking, what does it mean? It means that if you fractal a thought you are exponentially making it more energetic and therefore more meaningful as well!
    Why is it "more energetic and therefore more meaningful as well" ? That phrase stands alone, no explanation or way to verify it

Quote As you focus and fractal a thought, you are accessing higher states of reality and energy.
    Why, how? Where is this coming from? IT is never explained

Quote The more you fractal a thought, the more you have a relationship with that energy and that part of the universe.
    As above, why and how?

Quote In the movie Phenomenon, Travolta’s character says it’s more like a relationship when he was making the pencil move, which is exactly what it is! But there’s more; this is just the beginning.
    A movie is not a resource you can use to verify facts, a movie has a lot of room to invent new universes and scenarios, doesn't mean they can be real, or based on reality

I don't mean to discredit the entire thing, but...

"When someone starts talking about these things they better "REALLY" know what they're talking about, because otherwise they are just running around with half truths and half truths are dangerous to the mind and soul"

By the way i did not come up with that last sentence, that's something i learned from someone else years ago I'm not very 'soul smart'

Have you played the "why" game?

It's very simple, one starts with asking someone to explain his reasoning, then it goes like this

Me: You said this about this thing, why?
    They: becase xxx
    Me: Why xxx?
    They: Because yyy
    Me: Why yyy and not zzz?
    They: Because aaa

And it goes on until a point of "i don't know" is reached, if the person refuses to acknowledge or say "i don't know", then there's a problem with that person's ego. But also, if the person quickly reaches the "I don't know" point, then there's another problem, because you can't go around "teaching" things you don't really understand, it causes harm to other people's minds you see?

"Frequencies"
    Are frequencies a number of times something repeats in an interval? Like musical notes, or a star pulsating every certain time, or a heartbeat? These are not things that are really high/low, these are fast/slow, but somehow it turned into the first thing, souls are not higher/lower, energy is not like that. It just creates a lot of confusion around the real thing, and people can spend a full life thinking about this in all the wrong ways due to that.

About fractals, he said the more you think about something the more you energize, so fractals have to create that energy in some way, through vibration and so we got the "resonate" thing going. What happens to all those fractals later on? Once you move away from the thought that created them? If they stop moving, it would mean all the energy you got from that is gone, energy won't remain still inside you, it has to go somewhere and convert into something else at some point?

There is also this, fractals are not a single plane thing, neither are frequencies, for them to be high or low, it would mean there is only one dimension plane? Because fractals can grow in any direction (across multiple universes/realities?) it doesn't make sense to think of them as "high or low" as they keep saying, because up/down is a thing that doesn't apply beyond a planet's atmosphere, there's no up or down beyond earth or other planets. Up/Down is a physical thing

Question more

Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️
    -

Masha
    Last edited by Mashika; 30th May 2020 at 03:38.
    Tired

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ankle Biter (22nd July 2021), Ben (31st May 2020), Bo Atkinson (4th June 2020), O Donna (3rd June 2020)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

Quote Fractal Thoughts

The problem i always had with this is, they reuse some words that don't mean or were meant to express what they talk about, and it ends up making no sense at all, i'll try to explain what i mean

Quote But, as you’re probably asking, what does it mean? It means that if you fractal a thought you are exponentially making it more energetic and therefore more meaningful as well!
    Why is it "more energetic and therefore more meaningful as well" ? That phrase stands alone, no explanation or way to verify it

Quote As you focus and fractal a thought, you are accessing higher states of reality and energy.

Quote The more you fractal a thought, the more you have a relationship with that energy and that part of the universe.
    As above, why and how?

Quote In the movie Phenomenon, Travolta’s character says it’s more like a relationship when he was making the pencil move, which is exactly what it is! But there’s more; this is just the beginning.
    A movie is not a resource you can use to verify facts, a movie has a lot of room to invent new universes and scenarios, doesn't mean they can be real, or based on reality

"When someone starts talking about these things they better "REALLY" know what they're talking about, because otherwise they are just running around with half truths and half truths are dangerous to the mind and soul"

By the way i did not come up with that last sentence, that's something i learned from someone else years ago I'm not very 'soul smart'

It's very simple, one starts with asking someone to explain his reasoning, then it goes like this

And it goes on until a point of "i don't know" is reached, if the person refuses to acknowledge or say "i don't know", then there's a problem with that person's ego. But also, if the person quickly reaches the "I don't know" point, then there's another problem, because you can't go around "teaching" things you don't really understand, it causes harm to other people's minds you see?

"Frequencies"
    Are frequencies a number of times something repeats in an interval? Like musical notes, or a star pulsating every certain time, or a heartbeat? These are not things that are really high/low, these are fast/slow, but somehow it turned into the first thing, souls are not higher/lower, energy is not like that. It just creates a lot of confusion around the real thing, and people can spend a full life thinking about this in all the wrong ways due to that.

About fractals, he said the more you think about something the more you energize, so fractals have to create that energy in some way, through vibration and so we got the "resonate" thing going. What happens to all those fractals later on? Once you move away from the thought that created them? If they stop moving, it would mean all the energy you got from that is gone, energy won't remain still inside you, it has to go somewhere and convert into something else at some point?

There is also this, fractals are not a single plane thing, neither are frequencies, for them to be high or low, it would mean there is only one dimension plane? Because fractals can grow in any direction (across multiple universes/realities?) it doesn't make sense to think of them as "high or low" as they keep saying, because up/down is a thing that doesn't apply beyond a planet's atmosphere, there's no up or down beyond earth or other planets. Up/Down is a physical thing

Question more

Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️
    -

Masha
    Thankyou for being a real contributor to this thread. I appreciate your intelligence which considers deeply.

In my quote, I took the writer somewhat out of his context of experiencing being fractal. I enjoy the feeling of wholeness. I think we each are as WHOLE as we ever were or will be. Taking being whole in as a feeling lifts everything in the contents of my mind. What I mean is that I can use the feeling of being whole...

For me the FEELING is an ineffable rightness and completeness permeating my "world". I am applying that feeling to what occurs to me. This is also being used with the application of the quality TRUST> I am actively pulsing the feeling of all being trustworthy and that I am soooo relaxed in the arms of indescribable well being.

I am actively pulsing these qualities out into my field. The paradox is that I must use a light touch with my application. I have to keep in mind that I am BEFORE the body and the idea shapes the material... therefore a light touch to be in a finer substance (that is my POV making things happen). and I am making my reality at all moments but I will have that personally. EveryONE has to make their choices! We crave responsibility and it is already ours.Knowing the truth about who I am as a creator means I want so much responsibility.

I feel like I am in a school and practicing all new lessons.

In my deliberate practice of intention, I am witnessing what happens next. I impulse TRUSTING that my mind is involved so beautifully with the GREAT MIND. I am in a relationship with the WHOLE as I am. It feels like I am surrounded by freindliness.

A fractal of whole is not alone at all. It is a part of patterns and IMO we are the pattern builders. I trust this is SO.

There is grace in just falling in love with trusting. When I trust, when I am loving my world, when I complete and whole already all the time in every way... I am just being the real me. This is freedom, as everything I could possibly create can be shaped and reformed with the fractal pattern I choose and repeat and repeat as it gathers more of itself to be mirrored all around me.

This is living! I choose living!
    Last edited by Delight; 31st May 2020 at 02:16.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ankle Biter (22nd July 2021), Ben (31st May 2020), Harmony (31st May 2020), Hym (31st May 2020), O Donna (3rd June 2020), Pam (30th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,055 times in 912 posts

Delight,
    I forgot how comical and insightful Terence McKenna was. That interchange with Rupert Sheldrake and Abraham was fun to listen to. If only they could have snared Alan Watts into the mix. They may have, but only in an open air venue where Alan's constant smoking would not inhibit their ability to see him in the clouds of smoke that constantly surrounded him.

Complaining about the cloistered industry of universities and schools has always made sense, especially to me. Even when I attended I was assured that they were creating many more Ted Kaczynskis than should have been normal.

Schools of Higher Material and Ego-Based Yearning, universities, often are completely not driven by common sense, fairness nor open intellectual pursuits. My early childhood experiences with a University in SoCal convinced me not to go into the sciences. Any medical school that could do that/this to a child isn't worth existing, let alone hocking their wares as a service to medicine.

That giant herd of elephants that ran over me and their penchant for never telling the whole truth, which coincidentally happens to be the basis of all science, sealed the deal for me. Those training centers also have a distinct aversion to any moral compass based on being in a human body, early enough so for me to then enter into the world of real skill sets, the building trades and physical work.

Terence's reference to the absurdity of honoring the opinions of pro-bono interstellar proctologists reminded me of some very dear friends I have and have had. Now that is a scientist, even as I don't share the same insights or other opinions about things that he did.

He was so admirably trying to investigate the inner worlds with so little instructions from the drugless, seasoned practitioners and so much interest in the outer world of the psychedelics that merely activate the inner visions, albeit with sometimes negative effect. He likely would have lived longer, maybe much longer and shared some larger amounts of simple and profound sights and sounds beyond the veils we hold so tightly around our conscious fields of perception.

In these discussions their visions of fractal simply, to me, mean dimensional extensions of any given work. Pursuit and investigation of the depths of any subject that also require the creativity to extend the boundaries of our journeys, I see as being very fractalicious. Not confined to the Mandelbrot fractal imagery we see in the videos.
    Last edited by Hym; 31st May 2020 at 15:32.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Ankle Biter (22nd July 2021), Ben (31st May 2020), Harmony (1st June 2020), Matthew (27th June 2023), O Donna (3rd June 2020), Pam (30th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Delight,
    I forgot how comical and insightful Terence McKenna was. That interchange with Rupert Sheldrake and Abraham was fun to listen to. If only they could have snared Alan Watts into the mix. They may have, but only in an open air venue where Alan's constant smoking would not inhibit their ability to see him in the clouds of smoke that constantly surrounded him.

Complaining about the cloistered industry of universities and schools has always made sense, especially to me. Even when I attended I was assured that they were creating many more Ted Kaczynskis than should have been normal.

Schools of Higher Material and Ego-Based Yearning, universities, often are completely not driven by common sense, fairness nor open intellectual pursuits. My early childhood experiences with a University in SoCal convinced me not to go into the sciences. Any medical school that could do that/this to a child isn't worth existing, let alone hocking their wares as a service to medicine.

That giant herd of elephants that ran over me and their penchant for never telling the whole truth, which coincidentally happens to be the basis of all science, sealed the deal for me. Those training centers also have a distinct aversion to any moral compass based on being in a human body, early enough so for me to then enter into the world of real skill sets, the building trades and physical work.

Terence's reference to the absurdity of honoring the opinions of pro-bono interstellar proctologists reminded me of some very dear friends I have and have had. Now that is a scientist, even as I don't share the same insights or other opinions about things that he did.

He was so admirably trying to investigate the inner worlds with so little instructions from the drugless, seasoned practitioners and so much interest in the outer world of the psychedelics that merely activate the inner visions, albeit with sometimes negative effect. He likely would have lived longer, maybe much longer and shared some larger amounts of simple and profound sights and sounds beyond the veils we hold so tightly around our conscious fields of perception.

In these discussions their visions of fractal simply, to me, mean dimensional extensions of any given work. Pursuit and investigation of the depths of any subject that also require the creativity to extend the boundaries of our journeys, I see as being very fractalicious. Not confined to the Mandelbrot fractal imagery we see in the videos.
    Thanks so much you too are a contributing participant in pushing our boundaries.

Quote Pursuit and investigation of the depths of any subject that also require the creativity to extend the boundaries of our journeys, I see as being very fractalicious. Not confined to the Mandelbrot fractal imagery we see in the videos.
    I cannot do justice this week to reply but I am REALLY investigating something that I just want to share as well as possible.

My reality is so rich and not always seeming to be what I'd like but ending up fine. Today I went to home depot and bought garden supplies. I intended before going that I would trust love in interactions to make them "real". So what happened is that my cashier was not exactly into customer service. I bought three purple coneflower pots at $3.98 each which were bone dry. I asked if I could have some water to keep them going as I was not headed right home. She elaborated on how turning on the faucet could make the concrete wet and possible be a danger to customers. i asked if she had a watering can and she said "No".

I was absolutely just being myself and said. "You should have a watering can... YOU are home depot." My implications were many in that statement but it was an old saw. She said" Actually my name is Diane" in a huffish way...

" I said"You must not know facetious (meaning when you hear it). She said I know what that means I am college educated". I explained" I mean you must not know that behavior"I was making a poor joke".

Then she reluctantly arranged getting the plants watered bringing in a different associate who FIRST reacted by telling me that the soil was moist ON THE OTHER PLANTS> I pointed the three out and she was looking sour but took them to the faucet and they were watered.

I came away feeling that the world is just plain MAD. But I had what I wanted. This is wholeness in action... MY wholeness, my intent insisting that the boundaries stretch where I want them. It takes US to insist that where we wish things done and when the context is perfectly reasonable, they happen.

Then I came home to the garden. I heard squawking frightened chickens behind the scrub and fence and I was able to see a big dog in my neighbors chicken palace. I found a place to climb over the fence (or did I levitate?) and managed to save the chickens and that led to a huge effort to secure the dog because my neighbors were out. But the chickens Lived and the dog was moved to his chain and my other neighbor took care of the dog and called the owners.

Doesn't this show how significant my presence is, in my small reality because I have asked that I be responsible for good. This is such exciting feed back.

We are SO IMPORTANT to consciousness which really wants to carve a personal relationship in which we recognize just who we are and ACT that out. It makes the mundane mystical. I am loving pushing the boundaries in MY own space based on MY desire and changing the patterns by my own hands. WOW ZOWEE.

BUT I have to realize wvery single person is in their personal reality space and where WE intersect may be very strange. But we each still may have our own way all at once. This is all a deep mystery unfolding IMO.

Last edited by Delight; 1st June 2020 at 02:31.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (1st June 2020), Hym (1st June 2020), Matthew (27th June 2023), O Donna (3rd June 2020), Pam (30th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #9
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

[QUOTE=Delight;1358634]
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

Quote Fractal Thoughts

As above, why and how?

"Frequencies"

Question more

Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️
    -

Masha
    Thankyou for being a real contributor to this thread. I appreciate your intelligence which considers deeply.
    Quote In my quote, I took the writer somewhat out of his context of experiencing being fractal. I enjoy the feeling of wholeness. I think we each are as WHOLE as we ever were or will be. Taking being whole in as a feeling lifts everything in the contents of my mind. What I mean is that I can use the feeling of being whole...
    But you know, he's still not explaining reality as it would, if he knew for sure what he was explaining?

Quote For me the FEELING is an ineffable rightness and completeness permeating my "world". I am applying that feeling to what occurs to me. This is also being used with the application of the quality TRUST> I am actively pulsing the feeling of all being trustworthy and that I am soooo relaxed in the arms of indescribable well being.

I am actively pulsing these qualities out into my field. The paradox is that I must use a light touch with my application. I have to keep in mind that I am BEFORE the body and the idea shapes the material... therefore a light touch to be in a finer substance (that is my POV making things happen). and I am making my reality at all moments but I will have that personally. EveryONE has to make their choices! We crave responsibility and it is already ours.Knowing the truth about who I am as a creator means I want so much responsibility.

I feel like I am in a school and practicing all new lessons.
    Only thing i can say is this was you all along, not because of video you watched on youtube, but you must know htat alreaey!

Quote In my deliberate practice of intention, I am witnessing what happens next. I impulse TRUSTING that my mind is involved so beautifully with the GREAT MIND. I am in a relationship with the WHOLE as I am. It feels like I am surrounded by freindliness.
    Because you understand in several ways how things work, out of your own, probably since you were like 5 years old or so. It was you all along , truly

Quote A fractal of whole is not alone at all. It is a part of patterns and IMO we are the pattern builders. I trust this is SO.
    Have to disagree with this, a fractal is, actually, on its own. Otherwise it could not be at all! You can't have a fractal separating itself into other fractals and know and be all the same, there's no relationship between them as they grow apart. It is pure nature and even if it would look equal at the eyes, they are not equal in physical form, if you look down into them so close enough to understand

Quote There is grace in just falling in love with trusting. When I trust, when I am loving my world, when I complete and whole already all the time in every way... I am just being the real me. This is freedom, as everything I could possibly create can be shaped and reformed with the fractal pattern I choose and repeat and repeat as it gathers more of itself to be mirrored all around me.

This is living! I choose living!
    Yes but don't blind yourself, as some people do into cults, just because you want to feel loved and protected and be able to trust, there's a difference that has to be noticed!

Not everything you want to be created can be shaped into the fractal pattern

If that were so, for example, you could wish upon destruction of some other living being, and it would happen as you designed it so. Evil and bad intercept this concept of "everything i could create can be". You see this?
    Last edited by Mashika; 3rd June 2020 at 11:13.
    Tired

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ankle Biter (22nd July 2021), greybeard (3rd June 2020), Hym (6th June 2020), Matthew (27th June 2023), O Donna (3rd June 2020)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

March 22 2023 introduced Heavens Cross. The way I interpret this beginning is the thinning of veils between being who we truly are. In this video, there is a tremendous message to me about fractal consciousness.

It makes me think of a story, my story.

Though I am no scholar, I think that reincarnation has been a certainty of our experience as human. Life after life with the suggestion that we choose forgetfulness as a tool. But there is a mythos of "what is MY purpose of life" worked out again and again. These experiencers are all fractal of my whole. It seems really probable that I can creat the following.

After all my lives were lived, I chose one to be the finale and in that life, I would reunite with all my fractals and as a SINGULARITY my sovereign beingness would be completed and I would unite all as Master. This Master is not foreign. She is I am. She is I AM. I chose to be Master THIS LIFE as a female here to graduate into my full re-Membering of the various fractals to singular. Heaven's Cross is a new paradigm of living as the Master. We did not come to be Jesus but OURSELVES in whole...and we came to be Christ, the Light of (our) world. This is a msytical time we are IN.

It is so beautiful to imagine I am completely enmeshed in my Master who is ME and MY synthesized good from every incarnation. She is I am and I have this master as myself to guide my reality. It no longer is a matter of doubt that there is so much to being whole. We were perceptually behind a barrier before where in each separate experience we worked on a few themes. We believed we were meant to live in isolation. The theme this time is REUNION. I am reuniting with all of myself. I may love all of myself and it is so joyous and feels like being wrapped in the spirit of home. Nothing can stop the INTENTION of the Creator that it IS the time now where we unwrap the Present all together (w)holy.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Orph (26th April 2023)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I am tired of reading pessimistic prophecy. We have suffered enough and its time the source of our suffering be vanquished.

Here is the backstory to my prophecy.

Suffering is when we are caught in a web of evil. It does not matter what one calls it. Suffering is being trapped. Suffering is endless pain and repeated blows and no strength and no way out. Suffering is all around but who caused its beginnings?

There is something beyond any context that is true and which we love if we are connected. I call it Good. There is something that opposes Good and I call it live backwards, inside out, upside down. It causes ignorance and most of all PAINFUL suffering. (LIVE backwards).

I KNOW good and IT is real and true. I can find it anywhere. Good patterns generating Good.= I look for good AND I see clear its inversions in all its fractals. Evil is something I repudiate I do not choose it and I am not manipulated by it. I intend that it be forgotten and only Good recalled. BECAUSE its simple... when you know good, you KNOW. Unconditional love and transparency and illumination and clean straight forward. Beauty. Being authentic, alive and aligned with LIFE and God.

BUT, when you don't KNOW, you are a fool and vulnerable and suffer. people MUST KNOW!!!

I think we are preparing for a Global Near Death Experience where we will ALL be faced with Good.

Once upon a time, we were given the gift of creating thought forms. These become things in the world. I don't know why but for some reason we chose to create ALL KINDS of thoughts which in our minds are about denying good. That is IMO perversity there and frankly I too have been attracte to the "dark'. In fact I used to be VERY ANGRY with a capacity to smash up all kinds of "things". BUT I was not evil, as I KNEW what good "could be" and I SOUGHT redemption and forgiveness (undoing). The difference though is that EVIL which WE created is a FORCE which through OUR FEEDING is HUMONGOUS HORROR. It has no capacity to change and redemption would have to be OURS. However it becomes so Overwhelming now. HUMAN thought has created the living backwards and its ugly. Thought forms collect according to their kind and the ugly becomes hideous and the hideous monstrous and this monster will kill us all. It could be called a collective mind kind of TULPA and we cannot escape...

I am SICK of living with this evil that despite MY desire to live straight feels like a misam. I found out why some of us are here. We planned this escapade but had to wait for now to do battle.

I am part of a cohort and we have accomplished our goal. Yes, this is in my imagination. This imaginal reality is imprinted IN THE WORLD, and I will see it. Yes, believe it and build faith and see it will always happen.

Before

The monster is so hideous that to look him in full force will destroy the mind. But it is never seen face full. It is a fungal thread that has knit itself in the fabric that lies beneath our feet. The evil like mycellium is connected to us from an energy system that is "below" our chakra system but where we connect to "physical" manifestation and our bodies connect to the "body" of collective mankind. It infected us sometime and its consciousness is EVERYWHERE.

We planned before this incarnation to vanquish the foe we created.

It had to be now ehn the evil is fruiting. Again like a fungus and see the mushroom unfold with a massive umbrella. The head pulls all its consciousness into it and creates a "body" as it prepares to spore.

Next

We have swords and we waited for the signal and we flew to the massive towering unspeakable beingness of sheer evil massed. We swung our swords in unison. The head fell. The mycellium dies off. The consciousness of evil is still alive but is disconnected now from the world and we are left to our own devices. We give this "artificial being" of ours now to God to hold.
    WE can GIVE the monster to God FOR redemption. WE did.

Jesus carried our evil to our Father for redemption. God cradles this disgusting human creation and only God can heal it. We could not heal this without Divine intervention but when we asked, the help is there. Divine forgives our memories. WE are the ones who must CHOOSE to forget. Some don't WANT to forget.

Quote Imagine Dragons - Believer
    First things first
    I'ma say all the words inside my head
    I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh-ooh
    The way that things have been, oh-ooh
    Second thing second
    Don't you tell me what you think that I could be
    I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh-ooh
    The master of my sea, oh-ooh
    I was broken from a young age
    Taking my sulking to the masses
    Writing my poems for the few
    That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
    Singing from heartache from the pain
    Taking my message from the veins
    Speaking my lesson from the brain
    Seeing the beauty through the...
    Pain!
    You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
    Pain!
    You break me down and build me up, believer, believer
    Pain!
    Oh, let the bullets fly, oh, let them rain
    My life, my love, my drive, it came from...
    Pain!
    First things first
    Can you imagine what's about to happen?
    It's Weezy the Dragon, I link with the Dragons
    And we gon' get ratchet, no need for imaginin'
    This is what's happenin'
    Second thing second, I reckon immaculate
    Sound about accurate
    I know that strength, it don't come, don't come without strategy
    I know the sweet, it don't come without cavities
    I know the passages come with some traffic
    I start with from the basement, end up in the attic
    And third thing third
    Whoever call me out, they simply can't count
    Let's get mathematic, I'm up in this, huh
    Is you a believer?
    I get a unicorn out of a zebra
    I wear my uniform like a tuxedo
    This dragon don't hold his breath, don't need no breather
    Love you Ms. Cita, the son of a leader
    I know the bloomin' don't come without rain
    I know the losin' don't come without shame
    I know the beauty don't come without hurt
    Hol' up, hol' up, last thing last
    I know that Tunechi don't come without Wayne
    I know that losin' don't come without game
    I know that glory don't come without...
    Don't come without...
    Pain!
    Pain!
    Pain
    Pain!
    Last things last
    By the grace of fire and flames
    You're the face of the future, the blood in my veins, oh-ooh
    The blood in my veins, oh-ooh
    But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
    Inhibited, limited 'til it broke open and rained down
    It rained down, like...
    Pain!
    Pain!
    Pain
    Pain!
    I "want to stop" and my opponent is lying when he says "we can't". The veil will be rent and no lies possible.

The NDE will be very challenging. If you are ready, it will be wonderful. Now that evil is in god's hands, we still have the preparation to EXPERIENCE the massive influx of LIGHT which will literally blow our minds. To get ready, one must allow the good IN. One must be willing to be changed. The programming is still needing undoing. BUT the EVIL fungal stranglehold on us is GONE. Under all is a restoration in progress. I feel the massive wave of LIGHT is REAL and coming.
    Last edited by Delight; 30th April 2023 at 06:15.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (30th April 2023), Matthew (27th June 2023), Pam (30th April 2023)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

The information that I have been using to confirm my focus is often coming from the JeffMara podcasts. yesterday there was an interview with Grant Cameron who talked nonstop and high speed and it was ALOT but what he said OFTEN confirmed my own focus. Then today I hear other messages that confirm my focus.

We are in consciousness in which we move breath and have our being. Dr. Buttar made the point several times recently that what this time is about is FREE WILL. He met with Creator himself. I think we each may. to help us know who we are, so know how we "operate" as fractals of God.

It is so obvious that we have been influenced not to "believe" this connection is available and practical, real and true "contact". IMO all sorts of mystical contact is with the FIELD (Non locality) tailored to speak to our fractal "spark" self locality. The spark within is the entire Universe yet individual. NOTHING is what it seems and time and space is not what we were told. The mystery is calling us.

Many people are talking about a shift in frequency of human collective consciousness and there will be a new human collective consciousness. This is not imposed form an NWO manipulation but is burdgeoning UP from within our souls. I have also heard that not every one is able to choose and will be subject to the mass and will give up their FREE WILL.

That in itself is a choice to decline an opportunity. The opportunity is to have a relationship with the field of consciousness that is the most beautiful, elegant, coherent, loving sentience and is all around us. This is the FORCE and it is FOR us.

Many people talk about the heart field/mind which we KNOW has a strong field that can be measured. Many people talk about a heart mind/brain mind coherence which is associated with profound change in state. Many people suggest that this physical body is a receive and transmitter of scalar attributes.

It is suggested that we transmit energy and information onto a mirror like reflective experience we create. Many people suggest that we project onto the world the frequency we are exchanging (giving and receiving) so one can modulate these frequencies through feedback. No appearance is sepate form the frequency form which it arises so we can CHANGE the channel. The channel changes and the appearance alters. We do this all the time but don't KNOW we are the projector.

IMO even if some people know they know, they still forget to be responsible and use FREE WILL to choose and be faithful to the choice as the creator of our manifested experience.

As Neville Goddard said. IF you can manifest, and we DO manifest, there is no worry about the house that you manifested disappearing as you can just manifest another one. IMO we are being pushed by our own evolution to realize this fact and use it NOW.

In a sense we are fractal aspects of the FIELD tuned to particular frequencies so we experience individual resonance and form. The FIELD and I are one and my POV is my FREE WILL to choose. IF free will means anything, it means we are not to be subject to OTHERS will. "This world is so FULL of a number of things. I'm sure we should all be as happy as kings"....

WE must have the innate power to tune our frequency. ALL the books and teachings discuss this matter of fact. SO, why don't we DO the choosing. period. end stop.
    IMO this is the TIME planned to take our responsiblity and it is miraculous, glorious and we have every help form the FIELD which has our backs. This is the field of LOVE which ever moves to greater LOVE. Love is why we are here. To know OUR focus is what we love on. There are possibilities here to love on negation of love. This is a paradox zone that even when we love on what is the seeming opposite of LOVE, it is still beloved. Because love is SIMPLY the force that creates that we harness by our focus.
    SO, there are truly magnificent experiences of tuning frequency WE CAN CHOOSE IN this construct by our focus.
    The world is spiritual.

This came to me tonight.... that my miraculous self which harnesses the innate human intelligence and my spirits wisdom is revamping all my energy centers to be in alignment with my soul 100%. It came to me that I intend this with all my heart and mind and I trust the process. It came to me that this love I feel for the TRUTH and which causes me to look at so many perspectives is so I can reaffirm my choice. There is GOOD at work HERE. The TRUTH is washing over us so people can make their choices.

Dr. Buttar said Creator told him to tell us. This is the time for FREE WILL. I choose the mystical and the Unknown.

Last edited by Delight; 26th May 2023 at 04:28.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Matthew (27th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread