+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Latest Web Bot Predictions - Earthquake within Days & Economic CRASH August 2010

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Latest Web Bot Predictions - Earthquake within Days & Economic CRASH August 2010

Clif High presented predictions about the economy, and U.S. and world events for the summer of 2010 and beyond. Their predictions are based on High's Web Bot technology which gives archetype descriptors of future events by tracking language pattern changes within Internet discussions forums. Here are some of the highlights of what they see coming:

Web Bot Predictions
    Latest Upate on Coast to Coast Am with George Noory 26th July 2010.

Clif High shared a recap of some his 'web bot' hits, as well as presented some dire predictions for the future.

He foresees a strong earthquake possibly hitting the West Coast in the next few days.

He predicted economic collapse over the summer (August 2010) orchestrated by "the Powers that Be," and increased censorship of the Internet. During this same time frame, "sun disease," or solar flare-ups will impact life on Earth, he said.

High also issued a warning over the dates November 8th through the 11th, 2010 in which he said an Israeli attack on Iran/nuclear war could occur that will have 9/11-like consequences.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Latest Web Bot Predictions - Earthquake within Days & Economic CRASH August 2010

Just as I am headed to the West Coast for 5 days...could be interesting.

3. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Latest Web Bot Predictions - Earthquake within Days & Economic CRASH August 2010

Quote Posted by Sarahmay (here)
    Just as I am headed to the West Coast for 5 days...could be interesting.
    Im sure you will bring back an account of a marvelous 5 day break.
    May you never have to ever think about camping in a tent.
    This is the kind of topic everyone should off.
    The power of self fulfilling prophesy is amazing.
    Wishing you well
    Sarahmay
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Any link to the interview?

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I guess I'd better hold off eating my "power grid to go down in July" food stash.

Soj

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Last edited by Operator; 28th July 2010 at 17:15.

7. Link to Post #7
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Just found this article...

Iranian president Ahmadinejad expects U.S. attack 'on at least two countries in next three months'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0uzxZ8Ohx
    Last edited by jackovesk; 28th July 2010 at 17:21.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Im sure you will bring back an account of a marvelous 5 day break.
    May you never have to ever think about camping in a tent.
    This is the kind of topic everyone should off.
    The power of self fulfilling prophesy is amazing.
    Wishing you well
    Sarahmay
    Ah, well, I've done plenty of backpacking in my day, but it is more fun if you check into a spa after being in the backcountry for a week! Anyway, I am so not afraid of earthquakes. Economic collapse, another story...

9. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I'm very sorry to say that I'm getting tired of predictions.
    Why isn't somebody making nice predictions? Something on the lines of: Scientists say in 3 months cure for cancer will be out in the market, or "Thanks to Warren Buffet and Bill Gates foundation, poverty will be erradicated from Africa forever in the next 5 years", you know what I mean...

10. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    Why isn't somebody making nice predictions? Something on the lines of: Scientists say in 3 months cure for cancer will be out in the market, or "Thanks to Warren Buffet and Bill Gates foundation, poverty will be erradicated from Africa forever in the next 5 years", you know what I mean...
    I suggest you get off your CLOUD9 and start educating yourself on REALITY and the TRUTH.

Ever heard of the ter EUGENICS? Warren Buffet & Bill Gates have!

Bill Gates And Neo-Eugenics: Vaccines To Reduce Population

In plain English, one of the most powerful men in the world states clearly that he expects vaccines to be used to reduce population growth. When Bill Gates speaks about vaccines, he speaks with authority. In January 2010 at the elite Davos World Economic Forum, Gates announced his foundation would give $10 billion (circa €7.5 billion) over the next decade to develop and deliver new vaccines to children in the developing world. 2

The primary focus of his multi-billion dollar Gates Foundation is vaccinations, especially in Africa and other underdeveloped countries. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is a founding member of the GAVI Alliance (Global Alliance for Vaccinations and Immunization) in partnership with the World Bank, WHO and the vaccine industry. The goal of GAVI is to vaccinate every newborn child in the developing world.

Now that sounds like noble philanthropic work. The problem is that the vaccine industry has been repeatedly caught dumping dangerous—meaning unsafe because untested or proven harmful—vaccines onto unwitting Third World populations when they cannot get rid of the vaccines in the West. 3 Some organizations have suggested that the true aim of the vaccinations is to make people sicker and even more susceptible to disease and premature death.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bill-gat...opulation.html

Read the entire article if you want to know the real TRUTH!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 29th July 2010 at 00:47.

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Why isn't somebody making nice predictions? Something on the lines of: Scientists say in 3 months cure for cancer will be out in the market, or "Thanks to Warren Buffet and Bill Gates foundation, poverty will be eradicated from Africa forever in the next 5 years", you know what I mean...
    Hi Cloud! I know what you mean. Cliff says somewhere in the interview that humanity creates far more negative language-sets than positive ones in the underlying data gathered by the webbots and used as the basis for his various predictions. One caller to the show asked why he bothered making predictions given his rather poor track record on certain topics. Clif's reply was pretty much that his heart is in the right place -- not out to create fear, doom and gloom, but to give a warning "just in case" the webbots were on to something.

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,859 times in 32,953 posts

Quote Posted by unplugged (here)
    Hi Cloud! I know what you mean. Cliff says somewhere in the interview that humanity creates far more negative language-sets than positive ones in the underlying data gathered by the webbots and used as the basis for his various predictions. One caller to the show asked why he bothered making predictions given his rather poor track record on certain topics. Clif's reply was pretty much that his heart is in the right place -- not out to create fear, doom and gloom, but to give a warning "just in case" the webbots were on to something.
    Can't resist making a comment here.

The way Clif's ALTA technique works is to trawl for and collect linguistic forms (basically). It's an objective analysis of subjective data.

In other words, it doesn't (and can't) predict hard reality out there. It just predicts what humans will think and feel about their PERCEPTION of the hard reality.

For example, if there's a disaster on Mars and the Mars colony is destroyed, killing tens of thousands of humans who have been participants in a large-scale classified project costing trillions of dollars, this would not be predicted as the human population active on the internet would not know about this before or after it happened.

It would not be anywhere on the radar. What Clif does is only valuable as an indicator of what people are thinking and feeling. And the evidence suggests that people are wrong - a lot of the time.

This is not an insult to human perception... more likely, it's a testimony to the fact that timelines are continually changing. I really do think this (and with some good reason).

As another example, if the controllers fill the skies with giant [unreal] holograms of the Second Coming, the ALTA analysis would doubtless predict just that: the Second Coming. It would NOT reveal the trickery of the holograms.

The enormous (arguably disproportionate!) amount of attention on Clif's work is a symptom of our collective anxiety to know what the h*** is coming at us from round the corner where we cannot yet see it.

This is a variant of the enormous attention on channeling, also. People JUST WANT TO KNOW - to relieve their anxiety - as well as their curiosity.

This sometimes causes people to become ungrounded, some more than others. In the absence of real certainty, people FABRICATE certainty for themselves - sometimes out of thin air.

Hence the focus on 21 December 2012, Ascension, poor old Blossom Goodchild's October 2008 prediction, and a zillion other predictions as well... NONE of which are realized.

Yet we remain obstinate: we still want to believe these predictions, despite the evidence that this is unwise and irrational.

It's important to understand that when we're doing that (seizing on something and earnestly believing it wil happen)... we're just self-medicating.

I use that term because it's an external factor which we absorb that makes us feel better. There are other things which have the same effect... but they cost more and do more physical damage.

Real intellectual and emotional courage is (I believe) being able to face a whole range of probable and possible futures and be prepared for all or any of them... including the good ones.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th July 2010 at 01:39.

13. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    I suggest you get off your CLOUD9 and start educating yourself on REALITY and the TRUTH.

Ever heard of the ter EUGENICS? Warren Buffet & Bill Gates have!

Bill Gates And Neo-Eugenics: Vaccines To Reduce Population

In plain English, one of the most powerful men in the world states clearly that he expects vaccines to be used to reduce population growth. When Bill Gates speaks about vaccines, he speaks with authority. In January 2010 at the elite Davos World Economic Forum, Gates announced his foundation would give $10 billion (circa €7.5 billion) over the next decade to develop and deliver new vaccines to children in the developing world. 2

The primary focus of his multi-billion dollar Gates Foundation is vaccinations, especially in Africa and other underdeveloped countries. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is a founding member of the GAVI Alliance (Global Alliance for Vaccinations and Immunization) in partnership with the World Bank, WHO and the vaccine industry. The goal of GAVI is to vaccinate every newborn child in the developing world.

Now that sounds like noble philanthropic work. The problem is that the vaccine industry has been repeatedly caught dumping dangerous—meaning unsafe because untested or proven harmful—vaccines onto unwitting Third World populations when they cannot get rid of the vaccines in the West. 3 Some organizations have suggested that the true aim of the vaccinations is to make people sicker and even more susceptible to disease and premature death.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bill-gat...opulation.html

Read the entire article if you want to know the real TRUTH!
    Yeah, I know my comment sounds silly and uninformed but that's not the case. I DO know about all the trickery in the world, actually my comment on Gates and Buffet fund is an irony because if their fund was true and it was doing what they say it does, with so many millions at least one poor country in the world would be much better than now.

Anyway, I think that this fund it's not much more than propaganda to make people think that even though they're rich, they're "good".

One of my best friends works really close to George Soros and he's telling me all the time about how "generous" this guy is, how Soros gives 300 millions now and then to his fund to relief poverty and bla bla bla... I don't buy it but my friend swears it's true, also he tells me about how often the HH Dalai Lama visits Mr. Soros and they have lunch together, etc., I wonder what is HH Dalai Lama doing in such company? Soros is known for his globalist ideas.

Now, after being "worried" about almost everything for a few years and expecting every economic collapse, cataclism, war, etc., and fearing about the reptilians, the greys, vaccinations, earthquakes, the list goes on and on, I finally have learned that WHERE ATTENTION GOES, ENERGY FLOWS and that WE CREATE OUR REALITY BASED ON WHAT WE FOCUS ON.

So, it's not that I'm uninformed, I just chose to be SMARTER.
    Thanks.

14. Link to Post #14
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yeah, I know my comment sounds silly and uninformed but that's not the case. I DO know about all the trickery in the world, actually my comment on Gates and Buffet fund is an irony because if their fund was true and it was doing what they say it does, with so many millions at least one poor country in the world would be much better than now.

Now, after being "worried" about almost everything for a few years and expecting every economic collapse, cataclism, war, etc., and fearing about the reptilians, the greys, vaccinations, earthquakes, the list goes on and on, I finally have learned that WHERE ATTENTION GOES, ENERGY FLOWS and that WE CREATE OUR REALITY BASED ON WHAT WE FOCUS ON.

So, it's not that I'm uninformed, I just chose to be SMARTER.
    Thanks.
    Fair Call Cloud9, I just want to Search for the TRUTH.

I am well aware of GROUPTHINK & Where Attention Goes, Energy Flows.

But I am also a Realist and believe that people should be educated on The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. Doesn't mean we have to Focus our Energy on the Negative.

If we don't really understand what the PTB are really up to, Humanity will NEVER EVER come together as ONE to Counteract and provide Solutions against their Devious Plans.
    Last edited by jackovesk; 29th July 2010 at 04:37.

15. Link to Post #15
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Can't resist making a comment here.

The way Clif's ALTA technique works is to trawl for and collect linguistic forms (basically). It's an objective analysis of subjective data.

In other words, it doesn't (and can't) predict hard reality out there. It just predicts what humans will think and feel about their PERCEPTION of the hard reality.

This is a variant of the enormous attention on channeling, also. People JUST WANT TO KNOW - to relieve their anxiety - as well as their curiosity.

This sometimes causes people to become ungrounded, some more than others. In the absence of real certainty, people FABRICATE certainty for themselves - sometimes out of thin air.

Real intellectual and emotional courage is (I believe) being able to face a whole range of probable and possible futures and be prepared for all or any of them... including the good ones.
    Thanks for your input Bill,

As you are aware I did not post these Predictions to be Negative, we need all the information we can foster to find Geniune Solutions/Ideas to combat the PTB and their NWO peacefully.

Once again your explanation, covered everything that needed to be said.

Thanks.

16. Link to Post #16
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is One of the 1st Earthquakes Predicted

A MAGNITUDE 4.3 earthquake has rocked the state's far north with its epicentre near the town of Quorn (South Australia).

Oops, he did say the West Coast of America didn't he.

My apologies
    Last edited by jackovesk; 1st August 2010 at 13:32.

17. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

In other words, Clif High WANTS this crap to happen.

Stop predicting doom and gloom and the doom and gloom will cease.

18. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

4.3 an earthquake?

Sorry, it's the californian in me talkin'

Quote For example, if there's a disaster on Mars and the Mars colony is destroyed, killing tens of thousands of humans who have been participants in a large-scale classified project costing trillions of dollars, this would not be predicted as the human population active on the internet would not know about this before or after it happened.
    Here is another;
    Something a guy named Arch Crawford is talking about. This is the view of the planets from New York City on Aug. 1, at 6am. We have the most planets in the tightest alignments and at the supposedly 'sensitive' Zero degrees of Cardinal signs.

But you won't hear Cliff talking about it, because the great unwashed masses don't really follow astrology as applied to investing. Now whether you want to go with the astrological side of the subject, or the gravitational and electro-magnetic side of things, this could be an interesting Aug. 1st.

But folk don't know about it, and so it won't reflect in the "group think". In fact it still won't show up in his data because he excludes places like this forum, as it causes "data echo distortion".

Fred

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Here is One of the 1st Earthquakes Predicted

A MAGNITUDE 4.3 earthquake has rocked the state's far north with its epicentre near the town of Quorn (South Australia).

lol he said north america.....

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Whoa!
    Fred

Awesome astrology chart...where did you get it?

planets of change (Uranus) and fortune (Jupiter)...are OPPOSING physical and emotional energy (Mars). self discipline or learning lessons the hard way (Saturn), and emotions (Venus). With SQUARES to Neptune (the planet of illusion).

Looks like our rose colored glasses are being torn off, and we'll be experiencing some growing pains.

Charts like that remind me that there is a Divine Order working here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast