Thread: The Reset Button Movement

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

Default Re: The Reset Button Movement

You the man Dennis

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (20th April 2012), Turcurulin (23rd April 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Sebastasoul (here)
    Thank you very much for this effort, good job.

One thing jumps out at me. I know financial 'Elite' is the common term, but it's so complimentary, what could be a substitute?
    In Webster, it's not until the 4th definition that kind of explains this use of the phrase. I assume the first 3 definitely are not what you think of them:
    The Webster Definition of ELITE:
    1a the choice part
    1b the best of a class
    1c the socially superior part of society
    1d group of persons who by virtue of position or education exercise much power or influence <members of the ruling elite>

I also think the 'who' being referred to should be a bit more defined. Need some help here picking the words and trying to keep it unwordy...."current financial controllers" or "current officeholders".... or ?
    "Financial Elite" has a snotty, snooty ring to it. Shown capitalized, is has an air of royalty. The tip top of the pyramid is finance (even though I do "get" what Wade Frazier is saying about 'energy' being the units driving finance.) I think it is pretty accurate. They believe they are a class above us, they Lord over us, they believe they are elite - and they control the world's finances.

I do know what you are saying though, and a good example is the phrase "elite athlete", which conjures up a whole different (positive) vision.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Turcurulin (23rd April 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

dennis, i call them at the top of the pyramid "pseudo superior". they are not superior to any other soul/part of creation. great site, thank you. will be a continuous visitor namaste, peace and love universally

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (21st April 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    The Reset Button 2012

( http://www.resetbutton2012.org/ )

I'm late for the projected launch date. Lots of excuses (had to learn enough of a new programming language - new to me - to build the website. New website from scratch, with some database functionality and streaming videos (and more to come), 60,000 words to proofread...

Please let me know what typos you find, and if you have any problems on the site.

Thanks

Dennis
    Its great to know coding, but there is an easier way...
    I recommend a wysiwyg website builder, then just FTP upload to the server.

http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/purchase.html

(LOOKS GREAT- btw)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    Dennis,

I have always contended that public service representative government, at least at the highest positions, should be filled by those with very substantial experience in real life. The minimum age requirement for the presidency helps that, but that was established when life expectancy was much shorter. I would seriously like to have minimum age requirements of at least 50 for all federal offices, perhaps the same for state, since I believe that is where the new heavy lifting will occur after the shakeout. Community and county positions should be at least 45.

In addition to having greater knowledge and experience of solving problems, older people have much less to prove, fewer to impress and thus, cannot be bought.

I would sincerely appreciate your consideration of adding the minimum age requirements, at least for our current 3D understanding and anticipated changes: I believe—after disclosure and reeducation from our ET/ED friends—our perspectives may change substantially about all things on all fronts. But, your proposed framework in the immediate interim is a great start.
    I disagree, EG. The star children and other first and second wavers are more in tune (dare I say, enlightened) and might be more able to offer a different perspective/methodology than the older members of the current paradigm society.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (21st April 2012), Ki's (16th October 2012), pilotsimone (22nd April 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Thanks Dennis, great of you to put this Web site up, I know, it takes a lot of time and it will be a pleasure to share your initiative to friends and family.

I think that initiative like yours has somehow a contagious effect, it will permeate through time and it will be all to your credit, thanks for it!

All the best to you.

Deega

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

13. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Removed to avoid hell.
    Last edited by risveglio; 21st January 2014 at 19:31.

14. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have worn a few hats, but have never worn the hat of an organizer. I need help. We all need help. (The aware in other countries besides the US will know how critical it is for the world that the US government changes into a benevolent entity, a voice of US citizens, not globalist bankers.)

Who can step up, take the baton from me and run with it? I have to admit, I'm exhausted. I have spent nearly every night for more than the past 2 years working on The Reset Button, and have stolen as many daytime hours as I could.

Kony2012 went viral in a few days.

Over 400 million people have watched "Charlie" a baby, bite his toddler brother's finger.

Disinfo agents seem to be able to spead crap very quickly. What is needed to spread The Reset Button quickly?

Someone (I think one of the Occupy Movement members) called for a general strike on May 1st (a ONE day general strike.) That's 10 days from today. A real nationwide General Strike has never happened in the US. A nationwide general strike cannot, must not, be wasted on a one-day general strike that will not only do nothing, but will "teach" citizens that a general strike has no power! And it does have power - great power. It is by far the most powerful tool we have. But it cannot be wasted on a 1-day strike! A strike does not have an ending date. Strikes end when demands are met.

The Reset Button message needs to spread quickly. At least, if people read it, and make the decision to sit on their ass and do nothing, or wait for someone else to do something for them (rescue), at least they will know there was a plan, a strategy, a chance.

Can you help?

Dennis

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

gooty64 (16th October 2012), Mike (21st April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (21st April 2012)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

what can i do for you, Dennis?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

18. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Dennis do you plan to rely on youtube exclusively for exposure? I just did a search for "US election reform" on google, and your site is not seen on the first three pages.

Can you get better keywords into your titles and text to get listed better? I know that is a ton of work all by itself - but "The Reset Button" doesn't tell anyone what your site is about, or what category of topic it is in. I am learning myself that google likes to relate your titles to content, with keywords, for relevancy. The tighter you can get it the better.

You can do that with the title of your video if you are relying on youtube...

You may be way ahead of me on this, just throwing it out there. Regards!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Ah I'm sorry Dennis. You seem to be fighting a wave of disillusionment and defeat and after 2 years of solidly working on the Reset Button I can completely understand why.

You're right that the "Charlie bit me" video has 400 million views, but it's not a choice between the two; people can watch both and with a bit of luck they will do :-). As for the Kony rubbish... people may have been taken in on a huge scale, but what it shows is that, however deep down, people want to do the right thing even if they don't know what it is. It's hard to take comfort from any of that when the facts of the matter are less optimistic.

I wish I could help, I really wish I could. You're right that anybody wanting the world to change will want the US government to be excised like a tumour and replaced with a real "of the people, by the people, for the people" government but I know in practical terms there's very little non-Americans can do. In any case, if you can think of anything do let us know. At the very least those of us who have no other use can at least offer ourselves as pressure valves for when it all gets a bit much for you :-)

As a final thought... if you want to reach a wide US audience... Have you thought of talking to Bill? It's just an idea, but you could contact Bill either directly or through the moderators and ask him to give the Reset Button 2012 document to Alex Jones. If it came from somebody as well known as Bill Ryan, I'm sure Alex Jones would devote a respectable portion of air-time to it and he would have it heard. I look forward to hearing you interviewed on the Alex Jones channel :D

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

gooty64 (16th October 2012), jjjones (21st April 2012), jp11 (21st April 2012), modwiz (21st April 2012)

22. Link to Post #52
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Unfortunately, the reset button will inevitably have to be set again in the future. The root of the problem is family wealth, vast family wealth. Unless we kill the families involved, they will resurface. That is not an option. 100% inheritance tax will stop this evil for good.
    Revealed: David Cameron’s father built up legal offshore funds in Panama and Geneva

By Ed Howker and Shiv Malik, The Guardian, April 20, 2012

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...ily-tax-havens

David Cameron’s father ran a network of offshore investment funds to help build the family fortune that paid for the prime minister’s inheritance, the Guardian can reveal.

Though entirely legal, the funds were set up in tax havens such as Panama City and Geneva, and explicitly boasted of their ability to remain outside UK tax jurisdiction.

At the time of his death in late 2010, Ian Cameron left a fortune of £2.74m in his will, from which David Cameron received the sum of £300,000.

Cameron and other cabinet members have recently suggested that they would be willing to disclose their personal tax filings amid growing scrutiny following the budget, but this would only shed light on annual sources of income rather than accumulated wealth or inheritance.

The structure employed by Cameron senior is now commonplace among modern hedge funds, which argue that offshore status can help attract international investors. UK residents would ordinarily have to pay tax on any profits they repatriated, and there is nothing to suggest the Camerons did not.

Nevertheless, the dramatic growth of such offshore financial activity has raised concerns that national tax authorities are struggling to pin down the world’s super-rich.

Ian Cameron took advantage of a new climate of investment after all capital controls were abolished in 1979, making it legal to take any sum of money out of the country without it being taxed or controlled by the UK government.

Not long after the change, brought in by Margaret Thatcher after her first month in power, Ian Cameron began setting up and directing investment funds in tax havens around the world.

Leaving his full-time role as a City stockbroker, Ian Cameron went on to act as chairman of Close International Asset management, a multimillion-pound investment fund based in Jersey; as a senior director of Blairmore Holdings Inc, registered in Panama City and currently worth £25m; and he was also a shareholder in Blairmore Asset Management based in Geneva.

However, the family will – a public document seen by the Guardian – only details the assets of Ian Cameron’s estate in England and Wales. Offshore investments would only be listed in submissions to HMRC for inheritance tax purposes. It is unclear what those assets – if any – are worth and which family member owns them.

In 2009 the compilers of the Sunday Times Rich List estimated Ian Cameron’s wealth at £10m.

He was survived by his wife, Mary Fleur Cameron, who as his spouse would not have had to pay inheritance tax on sums transferred between them.

In 2006 Ian’s eldest son, Alexander, became the sole owner of the family’s £2.5m house in Newbury, Berkshire, where David had been brought up.

Another family home in Kensington, London, worth £1m, passed to his two daughters in equal share.

Cameron’s father was “instrumental” in setting up the Panamanian company, Blairmore Holdings, in 1982, which was exempt from UK tax, when David was a pupil at Eton aged 16.

The fund shares its name with the family’s ancestral home in Aberdeenshire, Blairmore House, in which Ian Cameron was born in 1932 but which the family no longer owns.

A lengthy prospectus for Blairmore Holdings written in 2006 and meant to attract high net worth “sophisticated” investors, with at least $100,000 to buy shares, is explicit about how the fund sought to avoid UK tax. At the time more than half of the fund’s 11 directors were UK nationals.

Under Panamanian law the fund was excluded from taxation derived from other parts of the world.

“The fund is not liable to taxation on its income or capital gains as long as such income or capital gains are not derived from sources allocated within the territory of the Republic of Panama,” the 2006 prospectus reads.

“The Directors intend that the affairs on the Fund should be managed and conducted so that it does not become resident in the United Kingdom for UK taxation purposes. Accordingly … the Fund will not be subject to United Kingdom corporation tax or income tax on its profits,” the prospectus continues.

The investor document also credits Ian Cameron as a founder member of Blairmore Holdings and states that as an adviser he would be paid $20,000 a year – the highest paid director – whatever profits were realised.

In fact, the long-term Panamanian investment fund performed above market rate over many years averaging a 116% return from 2002-2007. Today many of the fund’s largest holdings are in blue-chip stocks such as Apple, Unilever and Coca Cola.

Before his death, aged 77, Ian Cameron was also chairman and shareholder of Close International Equity Growth Fund Ltd, registered in Jersey and worth £9m according to papers filed in 2005. In that year just under half of the fund’s holdings were in UK listed stocks.

A third fund set up in Geneva, Switzerland, had a shorter life span and finally dissolved in 2007 but had many of the same registered shareholders as the Panamanian outfit. These included a number of former employees of Panmure Gordon, the stockbroking firm where Ian Cameron spent much of his career and those from Smith and Williamson investment management where Cameron senior was a consultant.

One notable investor into the Panama fund was a charity established by Tory peer Lord Vinson. Accounts from 2009 show that a charitable trust set up under his own name invested £82,000 into the fund – almost one quarter of its investments in shares.

Vinson’s trust that year went on to donate tens of thousands of pounds to rightwing think tanks including the Institute of Economic Affairs and Civitas.

David Cameron has recently remarked on companies who have taken advantage of offshoring to legally avoid tax. Speaking at the start of the year to small business leaders in Maidenhead, he said: “With the large companies, that have the fancy corporate lawyers and the rest of it, I think we need a tougher approach.

“One of the things that we are going to be looking at this year is whether there should be a general anti-avoidance power that HMRC can use, particularly with very wealthy individuals and with the bigger companies, to make sure they pay their fair share.”

The row also comes as the top rate of tax was lowered in last month’s budget from 50p to 45p and the rate of corporation tax continue to drop to achieve the chancellor’s ambition of giving the UK one of the lowest rates of corporation tax in the G7.

Responding to opposition criticisms over the lowering of the top tax rate, Cameron said: “The cut in the 50p tax rate is going to be paid five times over by the richest people in our country.”

Downing Street said it did not want to comment on what was a private matter for the Cameron family.

A spokesperson added: “The government’s tax reforms are about making sure that some of the richest people in the country pay a decent share of income tax.”

The investment managers Smith and Williamson, for whom Ian Cameron worked, chose not to comment.

23. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

dennis, i feel and hear your frustation and i think that seikou-kishi has the best suggestions. why don't you give it a try. i would love to see your hard work of your heart achieve fruition. namaste, peace and love universally

24. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One thing that would help greatly is if people just sign it.

Signing it is stating that you want the US to have fair, honest elections without the influence of Big Money. That's it. That should be pretty easy for most folks.

There are disclaimers at least a dozen times that support is simply for the first part ( Phase I, getting money out of politics and getting ordinary people in positions of governance), and supporting that does not mean you support ANY of the second part ("Phase II".) Phase two does not even have to be something a candidate agrees on - but they are topics that candidates would be mandated to address.

Signatures from folks out of the US are considered as "supporters" and I guarantee, if many thousands of non-US citizens state their support, that WILL positively affect many US citizens. Someone I read recently spoke of the "herd mentality" of humans being human nature. Avalon is full of a lot of "rogues", people who have broken away from herd mentality, but I guarantee, most US citizens NEED to see many others supporting something, and then it becomes more attractive, more interesting, and especially more comfortable.

Signing it makes the list of names grow, and as the list of names grows, more people will be comfortable signing it.

I know people won't read all of it (literally over 60,000 words) but there may be a few topics in the second part ("Phase II") that have particular interest, such as... everyone here that has been reading Wade Frazier's words and is interested in free energy may be interested in what it says about "Energy Reform", and people here who recognize that the rote regurgitation and obedience training being passed-off as US education gets a pretty good work-over in "Education Reform."

But, for those that only read a little bit, I'd hope they read the beginning of it - not even all of Phase I, as reading the proposed Act and Amendment are pretty dry.

At least at the very beginning of the snowball, I would hope it would be plain old, ordinary old humans, not celebrities, not talk show hosts, not personalities. My reasoning is that those people have big following, but carry big baggage (a lot of people don't like them.) After the snowball starts rolling, then I do want those same celebrity names to lend their support. Then, yes, I would like it if Bill signed it, let folks here know that he supports it, and gives it to the other alternative media folks he knows. David Icke jumps to mind.

I will contact Kerry myself in a few days, since she is both a US citizen and an alternative community leader. These alternative forums reach a lot of people, and if those people each reach out to a few... it snowballs.

Thanks!

Dennis

{edit} hahaha the forum software interpreted some of the characters I used and made them into a smiley-face with tongue sticking out. Somehow I got one of these:
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 22nd April 2012 at 00:47. Reason: silly forum software thingie

25. Link to Post #55
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    One thing that would help greatly is if people just sign it.

Signing it is stating that you want the US to have fair, honest elections without the influence of Big Money. That's it. That should be pretty easy for most folks.

There are disclaimers at least a dozen times that support is simply for the first part (hase I, getting money out of politics and getting ordinary people in positions of governance), and supporting that does not mean you support ANY of the second part ("Phase II".) Phase two does not even have to be something a candidate agrees on - but they are topics that candidates would be mandated to address.

Signatures from folks out of the US are considered as "supporters" and I guarantee, if many thousands of non-US citizens state their support, that WILL positively affect many US citizens. Someone I read recently spoke of the "herd mentality" of humans being human nature. Avalon is full of a lot of "rogues", people who have broken away from herd mentality, but I guarantee, most US citizens NEED to see many others supporting something, and then it becomes more attractive, more interesting, and especially more comfortable.

Signing it makes the list of names grow, and as the list of names grows, more people will be comfortable signing it.

I know people won't read all of it (literally over 60,000 words) but there may be a few topics in the second part ("Phase II") that have particular interest, such as... everyone here that has been reading Wade Frazier's words and is interested in free energy may be interested in what it says about "Energy Reform", and people here who recognize that the rote regurgitation and obedience training being passed-off as US education gets a pretty good work-over in "Education Reform."

But, for those that only read a little bit, I'd hope they read the beginning of it - not even all of Phase I, as reading the proposed Act and Amendment are pretty dry.

At least at the very beginning of the snowball, I would hope it would be plain old, ordinary old humans, not celebrities, not talk show hosts, not personalities. My reasoning is that those people have big following, but carry big baggage (a lot of people don't like them.) After the snowball starts rolling, then I do want those same celebrity names to lend their support. Then, yes, I would like it if Bill signed it, let folks here know that he supports it, and gives it to the other alternative media folks he knows. David Icke jumps to mind.

I will contact Kerry myself in a few days, since she is both a US citizen and an alternative community leader. These alternative forums reach a lot of people, and if those people each reach out to a few... it snowballs.

Thanks!

Dennis
    OK. I signed it. It was honesty that kept me from signing it. Until I did due diligence and read all material related to what I was signing, it flet false to just sign it. I am going to take the step of trusting you Dennis. I don't feel like this is a great leap of faith on my part. You have shown yourself to be a partner for a better world from what I can observe.

26. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Wow Dennis, great effort. I know you are trying to work with the existing paradigm, as well as the existing electorate, to open up a debate and expose the corruption in the election process. That is a commendable effort.

I’m sure you are aware of the efforts being made by others to move away from the corporatocracy, with filing paperwork with The Hague and claiming sovereign immunity from such an elitist global corporatocracy. I’m also fairly sure you are aware that tyranny has been afoot for thousands of years and is imbedded in our very DNA.

In other threads I have tried to call to the attention of this forum, the distinctions between sovereign and slave, the entire system which goes along with that slavery, and what it would take to stand sovereign and extricate oneself from that system.

Here I outlined some of the distinctions:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...627#post467627

And again here I tried to expose the pyramid structure and some of the “memes” associated with this type of structure which needs to be dismantled:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...161#post469161

So, in the context of the existing paradigm, I’m not sure how we get from where we are to where we want to go.

What I do know, is the states gave up their immunity and sovereignty with the Reconstruction Act of 1871, the 13th amendment was repealed and replaced, which was originally written so that no one with titles of nobility could be elected to office, and the 14th amendment was added to make all of us slaves of the United States Corporation. The organic republic was suspended, the corporation took over, and we have not had a representative government ever since. The elections are for corporate agents, and not for any representation of the people. So, this is where some of the current movements are trying to take us back to the early 1700’s when there was an attempt to have a representative government for the people, and I hope they succeed.

As far as the current system and the current paradigm, I think if NO ONE voted in the next election we would send a strong message that we know the existing system needs to be dismantled and the original organic Articles of Confederation restored, and that we do not want the corporatocracy any more.

With over half of this country drawing one form or another of government assistance, it looks like the corporatocracy has a fairly well built in constituency of needy voters who do not want to change the status quo, and who do not understand it or how to dismantle it. This does not mean that a remnant cannot catalyze change, as the You Tube of the one man dancing illustrates. We do need to start somewhere.

So, although I don’t know how this effort will catalyze a change, I’m willing to support you, Dennis, as I have the utmost respect for you. My hope is that the whole existing paradigm is exposed and a cascading of changes occurs, not just in the electoral process, but in how we view the entire system, and that we choose to move away from the hierarchical pyramidal structure to something totally new.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd April 2012), gooty64 (16th October 2012), modwiz (21st April 2012), NedC (21st April 2012)

28. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

I shared the link on my
    1) facebook
    2) twitter
    3) linkedin

and if you can make a short video for youtube, I can put it on my channel there too!

(ps- Love the green color)

29. The Following User Says Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd April 2012)

30. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Congratulations on the WebSite, I signed it even though I am in Australia. Can I suggest using A lovely mauve, lilac or violet colour
    as this is the colour of peace, spiritual knowledge and advancement? Wordpress is a brilliant (Free) Web platform for this kind of informational web site-just as a
    suggestion for other web sites, saves breaking your brain over coding with PHP & HTML etc.
    I think the guys who wrote your constitution (A wonderful document) would smile mate. :-)
    Cheers

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

32. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    Congratulations on the WebSite, I signed it even though I am in Australia. Can I suggest using A lovely mauve, lilac or violet colour
    as this is the colour of peace, spiritual knowledge and advancement? Wordpress is a brilliant (Free) Web platform for this kind of informational web site-just as a
    suggestion for other web sites, saves breaking your brain over coding with PHP & HTML etc.
    I think the guys who wrote your constitution (A wonderful document) would smile mate. :-)
    Cheers
    purple is also the color of royalty...
    how about a white background with a thick color border;
    or maybe two or more color bands with diagonal breaklines;
    or shapes-within-shapes...
    ??

33. The Following User Says Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

34. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    OK. I signed it. It was honesty that kept me from signing it. Until I did due diligence and read all material related to what I was signing, it flet false to just sign it. I am going to take the step of trusting you Dennis. I don't feel like this is a great leap of faith on my part. You have shown yourself to be a partner for a better world from what I can observe.
    Modwiz,

I'd love to be a smartassed leprechaun and tell you you just signed a 3 record deal with Disney, or to become a Monsanto mercenary, but even in my sleep-deprived punch-drunk state I would feel guilty if your heart skipped a beat.

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Wow Dennis, great effort. I know you are trying to work with the existing paradigm, as well as the existing electorate, to open up a debate and expose the corruption in the election process. That is a commendable effort.

I’m sure you are aware of the efforts being made by others to move away from the corporatocracy, with filing paperwork with The Hague and claiming sovereign immunity from such an elitist global corporatocracy. ....
    gripreaper,

Yes, whether it's the group that Drake is spokesman for, or any other sovereignty group (that I don't know about), I wish them luck where they need it, and a brilliant strategy. I want them to complete the task, and I fully support them.

I do hope that people will also, simultaneously, see the Reset Button document for what it is. It is not about legal sovereignty - in fact, I realized that (in the first version) I was using the word "sovereignty" as a synonym for "personal freedom" as opposed to legal sovereignty, so I substituted more correct language.

While Drake's friends have been researching the sovereignty issue, other people have been doing other important research. For example, many people now "know" on some level, that there is a vague something wrong with the education system in the US. I suspect very few really know more than the fact that Rockefeller and Carnegie deliberately "dumbed-down" the education system. Few know how. Fewer know what to do about it. I know that I was one of the people that knew "something" was wrong, but did not know what it was. I researched it, and now I know, and know two very different pathways to correct it (and I believe each parent should have full understanding of what they are, and the latitude to choose either one, or a blend of both. I realized in one of Drake's radio interviews he does not know - but he knows his dad got a better education than he did, so he'd recommend falling back to that. He and that group, (if successful, and if they or their temporary appointees chart out a new path for the US), need to find out more about specifically what to do. The future of the US is in the minds of today's children, and if there is going to be a great leap forward, the children need to have the atmosphere, tools, direction (and self-direction) to get there.

My fear there is that the "sovereignty" folks are focused on basically strict Libertarian views, and if so, the US will become much more benign to the world, but not nearly what it could become for its citizens. Libertarians hate socialism and believe more in an "every man for himself" mindset. I think that might be OK, for a decade or two, if the entire social infrastructure was in pristine shape, and if everyone started with the same pile of money and land. A Libertarian "takeover" would not be good for the poor and working poor. If there was one unique, new idea expressed in The Reset Button, (Phase II) it was to try to define a solid boundary between wants and needs, allow socialism to cover needs, and some restrained/tamed capitalism (which could be von Mises economic model based, and Libertarian in flavor) to be used ONLY for wants.

Then again, Drake did say that free energy device technology will be unleashed, and unless they are so stupid that they allow that to be a capitalistic venture, Wade Frazier's vision of a world with those devices says money won't matter. (Wade has spent so much time visualizing this that I do not pretend that I can summon up his vision - but I trust that he's correct.)

Drake is also ignorant of what Bill Still figured out about gold-backed currency (the financial elite, that actually OWN most of the gold, would have a back door to control the value of money, even if we cut off their ability to create the quantity of money through fractional reserve lending.) Drake and his group and whoever the worldwide group is {gulp} that is planning on restructuring currency/ monetary reform had better figure that one out too.

But all-in-all, if they are successful, the planet would be a much, much, much better place. They may be the only ones that can do this - make the paradigm change by arresting the really bad bad guys. They have my support.

If they are successful, the entire Reset Button document increases in relevancy - because it provides a starting point for literally 27 different aspects of life in a world without those criminals. OK, so Drake's team is successful... do we end up with Democratic and Republican party from which we continue to select our representatives? Do we just modify the rules a little bit, but ignorantly leave several doors wide open - so the next group of corporatists will come right back in and control governance? And, here's a HUGE issue: all of the federal and SCOTUS judges were appointed by cabal puppets. They work for the cabal. If they are not ALL replaced immediately, there will be no justice - the arrested will all get away with murder(s.)

If they are not successful, the Reset Button is very important as it identifies all of the ways the Financial Elite control the electoral process and thus who governs, in the US. I have only see a few of the ways ever mentioned, and always piecemeal. The plan is the only way I have ever seen to alter the paradigm. And, it gets rid of political parties and mandates that the ordinary citizen candidates have to address all of the 26 issues outlined in the second part ( Phase II. )

and, and and... (sorry I'm soapboxing)

Dennis

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

modwiz (22nd April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 3 13 14 LastLast