United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: The Reset Button Movement

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Dennis,

Have you heard of the organization called GOOOH? It's a plan to evict all 438 members out of the House of Representatives and replace them with every day citizens like you and I. The founder is Tim Cox of Liberty Bell, Texas. I think you will like what this guy has been doing for many years. He has taken the special interest money out of the election process and created a program where every day people can participate in choosing who they want to run for office. It's the purest program out there that I have seen. I'm actually the founder of the GOOOH chapter in my state and when I first launched it over here it was well received by the people. Personally I think this process should be put in place for all elected positions, which is what I suggested to Tim, but of course you have to start somewhere, you can't bite off more than you can chew. Tim said he wanted to start with the House as that is where the bills are suppose to originate from, but of course we know that doesn't always happen. Anyway, check it out, I think you will like what you see....You might even be able to piggy back off of his concept by filling in the gaps in the areas he isn't able to cover. I think what you're attempting to do is very similar to what he as done so this would save you time from having to reinvent the wheel so to speak. I could be wrong as I have not read all of this thread or gone completely through your site, but initially this is what I'm seeing. Great job!

www.goooh.com (stands for GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE)
    Yes, I have looked at GOOOH.

I was contacted by some person (I won't print his name here - after a number of contacts with him, I think the guy was full of himself, or a COINTELPRO-type plant) who said he was at Occupy Wall Street from the beginning and that he not only had the pulse of OWS but was in the working/action committee to decide on strategy for OWS and he himself was looking at GOOOH and The Reset Button as the only strategies that could work for real change. I went point-by-point over the GOOOH strategy with him and showed him that GOOOH is really an unnamed 3rd party, and that The Reset Button was really the only plan that covered all the ways that the Financial Elite control elections and the only strategy that could work immediately. I asked him to be as honest with himself as he could be, and to ask himself how many electoral cycles he really thought it would take before GOOOH placed 51% GOOOH candidates in office simultaneously.

I love the enthusiasm and the determination of GOOOH, and don't want to throw a wet blanket on it, but it still is fighting the massive, entrenched 2-party system paradigm (with party loyalty, inverse-party hatred, and gerrymandering) and all mass media. So far, it is not just a formidable foe, it is an impenetrable wall. Why has the US Green Party never placed even one single Green Party candidate in the US Senate or the US House of Representatives? The Green Party is the best-known third party, and my guess is they get the most donations of any third party - yet they cannot even place a single person in high office, and we need at least 1/2 the Senate - 51 seats - and 1/2 the House - 218 seats - simultaneously, and that is only for bills that can pass with a simple majority rather than two-thirds.

The "leap of faith" with The Reset Button is believing we can get enough citizen support to make it happen, but if we can, the entire system changes immediately. By simplifying the message down to "the corporations are pre-selecting our candidates, using the 2-party system" (which is really by far the most powerful of the 9 ways the Financial Elite control elections), and focusing on the simple-sounding "Election Reform!" as the sound-byte, the message becomes one that invites not just activists, but all voters. We all know it is a Trojan Horse, and that this "election reform" is more than reform - it would be a transformation, a paradigm change.

Believe me, if, in my research, I had found ANY plan that I believed would work, I would have dropped The Reset Button and supported the other plan.

Please read the section called Why This Plan?, starting on page 13 This link should jump to it:
    http://www.resetbutton2012.org/Documents/ResetButtonFull.pdf#page=13

...and if The Reset Button fails to materialize, I support the efforts of GOOOH and Move to Amend, and everyone else working on pieces and parts of this.

Dennis
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 28th April 2012 at 13:54. Reason: fixed numerical typo 218, not 268

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th April 2012), we-R-one (28th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    English
    Thanks

On May 1st, I'm going to hang out with my community and celebrate community, as part of Occupy Duluth, and in solidarity with everyone who is willing to stand up and try to do something about the fascist/corporatist takeover of the USA - and the world.

On May 2nd, I'm going to ask everyone to keep applying the pressure, turn it up several notches, get behind the only comprehensive proposal that addresses actually taking the USA away from fascists/corporatists - and putting US citizens in charge of US elections and US governance.

Some of you will be anxious to shrug your shoulders and say, "That's the way it is. I can't change it." Anxious to go back to "normal" lives. Anxious to pick up the remote control, grab a twelve-pack, get buried in sports and 'reality TV' and text each other about all the little details of your lives. I'm not talking to you. Grab your blankie. Sweet dreams.

I'm talking to everyone else: the fearless, the restless, those with an unquenchable thirst for justice, those whose hearts can barely contain their compassion, those who are as mad as hell and are not going to take it anymore.

Those who know we are being lied to, duped, played, gamed, robbed, enslaved, and sacrificed for the amusement of the financial elite. Those who have educated themselves, rejected mainstream programming, have figured out how precious community is and are working towards community empowerment.

Those who understand to the marrow of their bones that there is no way within the financial-elite-controlled electoral system to vote our way out of this corporatist nightmare - nor will there ever be.

Those whose hearts ache from the actions taken by the US government against brothers and sisters here at home and on foreign soil. Those who are sick and tired of ineffective strategies, half-assed 'solutions', and promises. Those who have tried EVERYTHING, and are finally ready to try something else, something new, something different, something comprehensive.

This is it.

The time has come.

Either support the only possible real solution anyone has proposed, or wrap yourself in your delusions or your blankie and go back to sleep.

Do NOT share this with cowards and wimps and people full of rationalizations and excuses. Do share it with everyone else.

Please go to the new website for The Reset Button 2012, read, sign, and SHARE: (www.ResetButton2012.Org)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

ulli (30th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Dennis, I love your passion and commitment to your vision/goal.. I think that you are very focused and dedicated also. Because of that I think you are failing to take in the reality of the system you want to flip the chess board over onto. They have spent hundreds of years infiltrateing and corrupting. They WILL NOT give it up without a serious fight. War is not a option for anyone. To beat them you have to play the game for as long as it takes to undo what they did. LPAC is doing just that, and I know you do not want to hear it. But they are the ONLY ones who are ACTING right now, everyone else is just talking, you included! Why can't you do 2 things at once and support those already in the fight,"Lyndon LaRouch & the LPAC team, while you keep working on your fantasy/dream solution . Maybe you should contact them with your plan and see what happens from there. I appologise if this hurts your feelings,just trying to keep it real here. Sincerely Rob

6. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks

OK, just went to LPAC site. Now what? What should I check out?

You mention, "...to play the game for as long as it takes to undo what they did..."

I am thinking that the Financial Elite, that not only completely control the electoral process, but also control the processes of governance, will not allow ANY bill to pass through Congress that they do not approve of. Not one.

I don't think the Financial Elite have always had this much control. I think there used to be some sincere interior battles within Congress, between principled people who saw different ways of governance as good or right or healthy for the nation. But now, they do have that much control. There will never, never, never be a statistically significant voice in Congress ever again to oppose the will of the Financial Elite. Actually, and honestly, the chess game is over. They won. They have complete control. Any attempt at real change we make should be with the that understanding clearly in mind.

Rockefeller and Carnegie had their reasons for making sure the population was dumbed down - they wanted obedient workers with just enough simple skills to work in their factories. But the Financial Elite have much stronger reasons to keep us all as dumb as a rock: to maintain complete control of everything in society, starting with all of governance. This isn't a game to them. They are deadly serious. They worked on this for generations, and now they have what they wanted. In your own words, "They WILL NOT give it up without a serious fight." Actually, let's take it a step further, they will not give up. Knowing that, why would we form any strategy to work "within" their system? Why would we think some 3rd party or PAC or rogue faction of a dominant party could sneak past them? At least 80% of US citizens rely entirely or heavily on the talking heads of TV and radio to formulate the mindset. Have you watched the media snakes (minions of the Financial Elite that own them all, "rule them all") ignore Ron Paul to death?

My hapless American brothers and sisters are no match for the PsyOps that the Financial Elite use to mesmerize and control them. Yes, of course, the US has citizens that are brilliant, aware, and awake, and citizens with drool stains on the couch in front of the television - and all the gray zones in between. But, that curve ain't a bell curve in the middle of the graph - the percentage of entranced and compliant is extremely high.

What possible message could break through? In my estimation, the only chance is:

• "The rich select our candidates!"
    • "We should be able to select our own candidates!"
    • "Election Reform!"

...and, if that cannot work, I don't believe anything can...or will.

You and I know that "Election Reform!" is a Trojan Horse. We can't do ANYTHING about genocide and ecocide (for example) until we ARE the government. The minions of the Financial Elite will never attack issues that affect their bottom line negatively, and they will not permit any of it at all while they hold power.

I would love it if someone had put together an approach that could work - to take control of elections away from the Financial Elite. But, no one did, no one even tried, so I did my best at pulling together the brilliant minds I could study and converse with, and asked the simple question, what will it take? Virtually every activist, 3rd party supporter, the Occupy Movement, Foster Gamble in Thrive all believe that enough voices shouting at the castle walls will make the Financial Elite's lapdogs change. Einstein would say they are "insane." Occupy and Foster also figured out the power of community - and they are right! Only it still will not stop the genocide and the ecocide. For that, we need to ADD a top-down approach - to take the power from the Financial Elite.

What new and different angle does Lyndon LaRouche have? I know he comes with a great deal of baggage - people either love him or hate him. Looks like this is simply a faction of the Democratic Party - as the Tea Party is to the Republicans. This is another form of supporting the faux-2-party, One True Party paradigm. This is yet another legitimizer of the status quo, even if it pretends to be something different. I also have to say the same thing as any 3rd party (because this is really a 3rd party - a party unwilling to let go of the Democratic Party banner, but yet a radical enough faction to really be a separate party: The Financial Elite have rigged the entire electoral paradigm to make sure that THEY win every seat in high office. Anyone attacking the system from any traditional angle will face the same fate: boiling oil will be poured on them from the castle walls.

Honestly, regardless whether I like some of LaRouche's ideas or not, where is the innovative approach to accomplish his goals? You must see something I cannot (or maybe you just like his ideas and didn't notice he has a snowflake's chance in hell of actually implementing any of them.)

I thought it was difficult to distill a core message from the big document that is The Reset Button. Here is LaRouche talking about his economic model:
    Quote To allow LaRouche to speak for himself, here is the opening of his 1993 article “On LaRouche’s Discovery:”
    The central feature of my original contribution to the Leibniz science of physical economy, is the provision of a method for addressing the causal relationship between, on the one side, individuals’ contributions to axiomatically revolutionary advances in scientific and analogous forms of knowledge, and, on the other side, consequent increases in the potential population-density of corresponding societies. In its application to political economy, my method focuses analysis upon the central role of the following, three-step sequence: first, axiomatically revolutionary forms of scientific and analogous discovery; second, consequent advances in machine-tool and analogous principles; finally, consequent advances in the productive powers of labor.
    These discoveries were initially the outgrowth of 1948-1952 objections to the inappropriateness of Norbert Wiener’s application of statistical information theory to describing both the characteristic distinctions of living processes and of communication of ideas. I countered with a contrary, non-statistical definition of negentropy, as that meaning of the term might be derived from the common, physically distinguishing characteristic of an evolutionary biosphere. This non-statistical counter-definition of negentropy was then stated in terms of a successfully self-developing physical economy; the efficient impact of scientific discoveries’ communication within such a negentropic physical-economic process was treated as most typical of the communication of ideas in general.
    That was the initial core of my discovery, up to the year 1952. Yet, up to that point, the appropriate mathematical representation of such a form of physical-economic negentropy was still wanted. The third step, taken through an intensive 1952 study of Georg Cantor’s 1897 Beiträge, opened the doors of the transfinite domain upon a fresh insight into relevant features of Bernhard Riemann’s contributions. Thence, the applied form of my definition of physical-economic negentropy acquired the title of “LaRouche-Riemann Method.”
    One of the menu options is "Impeach Obama." I can't imagine that anyone who has looked at the big picture would support this notion. Why? First, it won't happen. The Financial Elite place exactly whom they want in the oval office, and keep them there. The Congresspersons - including Republicans, are allowed to rattle sabers, but not to make a move like that. Secondly, it is a fantasy/dream "solution" that would solve absolutely nothing. This is exactly what Wade Frazier likes to call, "hacking at the branches." OK, so Obama gets impeached. Now what? Joe "I am a Zionist" Biden at the helm, well, pretending to be at the helm while the same financial elite and dark forces steer the ship. Biden dies? They have plenty more to fill-in. You want one with an R tattooed on his butt? Well, no problem, we have those waiting in the wings as well. You could impeach a dozen of them and elect 100 LaRouchies (or Greens, or Libertarians, or Coffee Party, or whatever) to congressional seats and still not pass ONE single bill in Congress. Not one.

Here is one of the "LaRouche Democrats" essay: http://larouchepac.com/node/22467
    Do you believe psychology like that could actually work? It's an attack ad, a hit piece. Makes no difference if it is true or false, is is the kind of psychology that backs Obama supporters into a corner and solidifies them as an Obama supporter even further. You know the idea of catching flies with honey, not vinegar? "Election Reform!" is honey.

Dennis

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

crested-duck (30th April 2012), ghostrider (23rd March 2013), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014)

8. Link to Post #105
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Good Idea,
    Here is the last page of the internet, visit just before you press the reset button.

Good luck in your reboot.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th April 2012), Eram (30th April 2012), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014)

10. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That's only the last page of the 3-D Internet. The GFL is working on a new 5D version, should be out "soon."

Dennis

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), PurpleLama (30th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Dennis, that link provides nothing but true statements with examples of evidence to back up the statements,soooooooooo??? And your comments on a article from 1993? Do you have the same conciousness & hold the same beliefs you did 2o yrs ago? If I go back 20 yrs on you I bet I can find something you did to contradict you now, too.So you skipped right over the NAWAPA info did you? Go hit your reset button and go back now and try educateing yourself again. 3rd parties go nowhere and aren't allowed to participate in their game, R&D are 2 faces of the same coin,the only coin in the game. If you do not engage into the game you will NEVER WIN EVER! If you think otherwise I feel you are being delusional at this point in time, and we will have to agree we disagree and leave it there for good! Sincerely, Rob
    Last edited by crested-duck; 30th April 2012 at 21:03.

13. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by crested-duck (here)
    Dennis, that link provides nothing but true statements with examples of evidence to back up the statements,soooooooooo??? And your comments on a article from 1993? Do you have the same conciousness & hold the same beliefs you did 2o yrs ago? If I go back 20 yrs on you I bet I can find something you did to contradict you now, too.So you skipped right over the NAWAPA info did you? Go hit your reset button and go back now and try educateing yourself again. 3rd parties go nowhere and aren't allowed to participate in their game, R&D are 2 faces of the same coin,the only coin in the game. If you do not engage into the game you will NEVER WIN EVER! If you think otherwise I feel you are being delusional at this point in time, and we will have to agree we disagree and leave it there for good! Sincerely, Rob
    I did not intentionally find an old article. That's what I found looking around on that site.

The NAWAPA thing I have looked at before, and admit it left no strong impression on me, but that was a while ago. Maybe I'll take another look. Is that where you would mainly direct me at that site? Is that their strongest, most forward-thinking area of focus?

I really have a deep appreciation for the heart and soul of this quote:
    "You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew." - Albert Einstein

I see all the "solutions" that are offered to the political problems as being attempts at political solutions. The Reset Button is an apolitical solution.

I never thought it would be east to align people to any idea, but surely, if a vast majority of us cannot align around the idea that we all want to take the control over elections away from the rich/Financial Elite, well I don't know any issue that could bind us together.

Dennis
    p.s. Please, realize that even if you are emotionally invested in the LaRouche ideas, my comments are to what I see at the LaRouche site, not at you personally, Rob.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Mad Hatter (16th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Dennis, NAWAPA would be a good starting point. The LPAC Basement team info should be next. Everything in the universe is in a constant evolutionary change to a state of higher flux density. They are working on ways for everybody to understand the real facts and science you were'nt taught in school. As well as bringing forward free energy and the hidden technologies being suppressed currently. Time cycles,the sun, interplanetary defense of Earth, all the things we at PA claim to be concerned about and more. The deeper you dig there the more you will be amazed with info and knowledge. I would describe the LPAC org. as realists working within the paramaters/rules of the current game being played by the ones who corrupted the system. Lyndon explaind the real history of how it was done,who did it, why, and how to beat them at their own game.-- Your reset plan is awesome, I love it. But I'm a realist looking at what is happening at this point in time in the game. I want to change the paradigm, you and LPAC org does too. But we have to play by the current rules till in a position to change and undo the damage alreaddy done, as well as change the rules as well. The current PTB would consider your plan an act of war against them and squash it instantly because it's not playing by the rules of the current game. I cannot stress that point enough! We will eventually get where we want to be, but they have a 200+ year advantage of playing and changeing the rules as they go at this point. Sincerely,Rob

16. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It hit me today that with the timing of the upcoming elections, The Reset Button would have had to have gone viral by now to stop the international bankers from holding all the cards. I now predict, with utter certainty*, that the international banker consortium, the Financial Elite, the Shadow Government, the Dark Cabal, will win every major US election in 2012, as usual. The United States will continue to be ruled by international bankers, using sociopathic sycophant mercenaries in all 3 branches of government as the visible governing force. To say we are ****ed is a vast, vast understatement.

*{it would take an ET intervention or military coup to change the certainty}

At this point, I think it is worthy to keep trying to get people to read The Reset Button document, and extract the gems, but I sure hope no one gets the idea that we would be successful trying to implement those changes one at a time. Maybe it will take others a while before they see what I am seeing, that the Financial Elite have already won the game. It is not a matter of playing chess with them, racing them to endgame, and trying to win - they won. It really is about deposing them, not beating them. Sadly, all the activists are still yelling at them, petitioning them, and voting for one of the 2 candidates they selected for us (or a so-called "3rd party candidate) - as if the Financial Elite are going to change their ways because we were noisy, or because we voted-in the "other" candidate (that they also vetted and approved), or some other candidate they made sure cannot win.

I have not seen anyone even come up with a comprehensive list of all the ways the Financial Elite control elections (and thus governance), so I know no one is going to achieve a paradigm change. No one is even aimed near the target.

Attacking one of the Financial Elite's pathways at a time is futile. I have been involved for 40 years in trying to play from the system as it is, trying to make inroads, selecting what was supposed to be the lesser of two evils, trying to elect enough good guys simultaneously to make a difference. I'm 100% convinced it can't be done, but I wont stand in anyone's way if they need to try - even if they need to keep trying it their way for 40 years, like I evidently needed to.

I'm actually not surprised at all that the laziest, most obese, most dumbed-down, most hypnotized nation in history (of course you are the exception, dear reader) would not even consider supporting anything that changes their daily pattern. But I am stunned that only a few dozen of the bright people I'm in contact with even see the value of achieving their own goals, whatever they might be when citizens elect citizens, rather than Big Money selecting, vetting, and approving candidates for us to "pick" from between.

I paid for the Reset Button site for a year, and will leave it up in case anyone wants to take a peek. I know for sure that I don't know what it takes to promote a paradigm-changing idea, and I guess I'll never know.

At least now, I don't have to leave this incarnation saying, "I really should have tried that..."

Although only an ADDED top-down strategy and plan could possibly alter the course of the Big items, (such as genocide, war-for-profit, ecocide, GMO takeover), Occupy really got the community-building (bottom-up) approach right. I'll take my efforts and my energy to community-building, and at the personal level, go back and finish the Music For Healing and Transitions Program paperwork, so I can do that work.

It was kinda fun dreaming that a paradigm change could occur. Just needed a few million more to dream the same dream.

Dennis
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 10th July 2012 at 03:01. Reason: silly typo

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

crested-duck (2nd May 2012), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014)

18. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Aw, Dennis, sending big hugs your way. I think it is wonderful that you tried to do such a huge thing. Like you, I don't think we're going to see any big changes from the lobotomized public anytime soon, but you've planted some little seeds that will hopefully sprout in some younger minds and blossom into positive changes for the future. You keep on keeping on.

Many years ago I learned that the best way to teach children was by setting a good example. You are most certainly doing that.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermite For This Post:

CdnSirian (11th July 2012), crested-duck (2nd May 2012), Dennis Leahy (2nd May 2012), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014)

20. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Dennis, sorry if I was the "game-spoiler" and made you look at something you did not want to see ! I send you my greatest/utmost mutual respect and unconditional love! Sincerely,Rob

21. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by crested-duck (here)
    Dennis, sorry if I was the "game-spoiler" and made you look at something you did not want to see ! I send you my greatest/utmost mutual respect and unconditional love! Sincerely,Rob
    Hi Rob, no not you or anything you posted, it was just timing. The calendar, and the amount (too few) that were connecting. I didn't have exact milestones in mind, but it became evident to me yesterday that by any measure, it was statistically impossible to happen in time.

Dennis

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

crested-duck (2nd May 2012), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), ulli (16th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it very much, Sincerely,Rob

24. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Wow, this is Stew Webb endorsing a version of the Reset Button. Jack Bauer asks Stew "what can we do?" and Stew gives his answer. Start at the 1 hour 25 minute mark on the June 9th episode:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=74235&cmd=tc

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

A Simple Human (11th June 2012), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014)

26. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member A Simple Human's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Wow, this is Stew Webb endorsing a version of the Reset Button. Jack Bauer asks Stew "what can we do?" and Stew gives his answer. Start at the 1 hour 25 minute mark on the June 9th episode:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=74235&cmd=tc
    @ gripreaper. That's good to hear.

I received an advanced copy of the transcript of Jack Bauer's next show, which happens to be a follow up interview with Stew Webb. An excerpt from that transcript follows:

[Satire]
    The American Reconstruction Project
    Host: Jack Bauer [JB]
    Guest: Stew Webb [SW]

JB: OK folks, we're back again with our guest Stew Webb. Now last time Stew you stated that individuals like Benjamin Fulford, "Drake", and the White Knights are essentially disinfo agents. Is that correct?

SW: Hell yeah! That's right. They're just out to stop people from getting off their asses and doing something about the situation we're in.

JB: Well some theorize that you're a disinfo agent. How do you respond to that?

SW: Hey, if I was disinfo, would I have so many attempts on my life? You tell me.

JB: OK. Let me ask you this. The last time you were on my show you loosely endorsed a concept titled, The Reset Button, created by Dennis Leahy. Do you remember that?

SW: Yeah, sure. It's a good idea, and we've got to start somewhere.

JB: I understand. Now, some people theorize that Dennis is a disinfo agent. What do you think of that theory?

SW: It's Buuull Sh*t! That theory is f*cked up. Excuse my vulgarity ladies, but that theory is messed up. Dennis is a straight shooter. Hey look, we can all be considered disinfo agents. We're all sons 'a b*tches! The only one you can truly trust is yourself.

JB: I see. Thanks for not holding back, Stew.

[End excerpt]

Stew Webb does make several salient points in the interview you provided. It would have been cool to hear him actually mention The Reset Button. Thanks for sharing, gripreaper.

By the way, I think The Reset Button is a good idea, and that Dennis is a straight shooter.

Just having some fun,

A.S.H.
    I am A Simple Human being.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A Simple Human For This Post:

Chester (18th February 2013), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014)

28. Link to Post #117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Thanks, grip.

I listened, and heard nothing like the plan or strategy of the Reset Button. Stew recommends "impeach" and "recall." This can not work, in my opinion. I am 100% convinced that the current crooks in charge of the US government and the entire eleven-ways-rigged electoral system cannot be bargained with, and will not respond to begging or screaming (even if 50 million couch potato Americanos set down the remote, stood up and screamed.) The only way I believe even has a chance of working is forcing them out by (finally) fighting back in the financial war, and putting hundreds of major corporations at risk of losing their piece of The Dark Empire. The Financial Elite sponsored politicians will never turn on the Financial Elite, but maybe, just maybe the Financial Elite will turn on these temporary placeholders to save their own asses (and assets.)

The other point that (IMO) everyone misses is that no paradigm change will happen if steps are sequential. Activists (at least the ones who actually have concrete goals and not just slogans) seem to believe that a war for paradigm change is impossible to win in one fell swoop, but can be achieved in incremental battles - as if the Rulers are going to remain static while activists remove their control mechanisms one-by-one.

Finally, until I diligently searched and searched for ALL of the ways that the Financial Elites control elections (and thus governance) I only saw the same major ones that were obvious to everyone. The fox and the henhouse with ten doors is an appropriate analogy. Once someone actually takes the time to show you all ten doors, how can you possibly believe that shutting less than ten doors, simultaneously, will keep the fox out? I have yet to see one single activist or activist organization or blogger or alternative news reporter/writer who shows any understanding of this reality.

So, to summarize, I don't think Stew is aware of The Reset Button nor has he proposed anything remotely similar.

(Bills post is from another thread, but it made me think of this thread)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Menkaure (here)
    As I have said in other posts... There will be no arrests, no disclosure, no landing, no this and no that. Predictions come a dime a dozen. The time for "The Event" comes and goes with out so much as a whimper. The predictors tap-dance around their failed prediction and come up with something new, which will also fail. I am tired of reading predictions and watching videos about earthshaking events that never happen. 2012 will also be a carbon copy of Y2K. A big bust that will draw nothing but snickers.
    When will something happen? Something, ANYTHING? Show me SOMETHING! I am quickly loosing my interest in this field. If you have something to say, fine. It's your turn.
    Menkaure
    This reply is not meant to be clever or sarcastic, or in any way glibly dismissing world-changing events as some kind of entertainment. But read on.

Some major event will happen, sometime in the next few years. Maybe several of them. The short list is most likely to include:

• Extreme solar activity (similar to the 1859 'Carrington Event', or worse)
    • False flag event (similar to 9/11, or worse)
    • Nuclear power station catastrophe (similar to Chernobyl, or worse)
    • Planet X fly-by (unprecedented in modern times)
    • UFO/ET disclosure (unprecedented in modern times)
    • UFO/ET appearances on mass media or in many public places (unprecedented in modern times)
    • Global financial crisis (similar to 1929, or worse)
    • Nuclear war (unprecedented in modern times).

So anyone who feels they're losing interest, hang in there. Anything could happen at any time -- really.

Again, it's not entertainment: the fate of our world and the human race may depend on how we react to and handle these events, both on a macro-political level, which few of us can influence, and on a local community level... which we all can.
    Bill's post underscores the fact that with US citizens holding zero power of governance over the USA (the real 'axis of evil', the viper pit), we are but observers. (Observers with obscured vision, no less.) At best, we prepare our own family for shortages and the effects of an impending global financial crisis as best we can.

Whatever the event is that (supposedly) has had the secret government digging underground cities for more than half a century, it doesn't appear that we "surface people" are going to get any heads-up. If we surfacers quick fry to a crackly crunch, well, I'm proud to stand and fry with the most awesome people on the planet (along with those sound asheep.) The subterranean people will be surrounded by their own ilk, which is in itself, instant karma. Imagine surviving yet having to hang out with Dick Cheney, the Bush clan, and Monsanto's CEO. No thanks. Let's make a pact to reincarnate as their great grandchildren, and disassemble Empire from the inside out. :~)

If you look at Bill's short list, recognize that the third and the last two could probably be avoided if We the People were actually governing We the People.

Dennis

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Chester (18th February 2013), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014)

30. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Dennis,

Contact this guy?

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

31. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

32. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

He wants to create another 3rd party. That won't work.

Dennis

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

34. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It will require one US constitutional amendment, plus one law to cover each of the critical areas to transform the US electoral paradigm (removing the control of elections by the Financial Elite, and creating a system where ordinary citizens without corporate ties are elected by ordinary citizens - to serve temporary positions as elected officials.)

Proposed 28th Amendment to the US Constitution

Amendment XXVIII (Election Reform Amendment)

Section 1
    The period designated as “good behaviour” in Article II, Section 1 of the US Constitution is hereby declared to be over, as of midnight on December 31, 2012. All elected and appointed officials holding office before January 1, 2013, will be retired from service at midnight on December 31, 2012.

Section 2
    All persons who have held any public office, elected or appointed, before January 1, 2013, shall be ineligible for any further elected or appointed public office.

Section 3
    Justices of the Supreme Court, as well as all US Federal Judges, shall be elected officials, subject to the current laws pertaining to eligibility, the electoral process, and the recall process for judicial positions.

Section 4
    Length of term of service of all elected and appointed political offices shall be four years, ending at midnight on December 31 at the end of each four-year election cycle. Term of service of all elected and appointed political offices shall begin at midnight on December 31 of each four-year election cycle year. No individual who has served as an elected or appointed official for at least two years of a term of service in a particular office or position may seek or accept more than one four-year term in that same office or position, unless there is no other eligible candidate for a particular office.

Section 5
    No person having been convicted of having been engaged in conspiracy or collusion shall seek or attain elected or appointed political office anywhere in the United States, US Possessions, or US Territories.

Section 6
    For all purposes pertaining to all interactions with the US Federal, State, and Local governments, including US Territories and US Possessions, including but not limited to all aspects of the election process, corporations or other artificial entities shall not be considered as “persons.”

Section 7
    For all purposes pertaining to all aspects of elections and appointments for offices of US Federal, State, and Local governments, including US Territories and US Possessions, all funding shall be strictly public funding as prescribed by law and equal among all candidates for each office, and all other funding and gifts – tangible or intangible, domestic or foreign – are strictly prohibited.

Section 8
    The Electoral College is hereby eliminated. The offices of President and Vice-President of the United States are hereby set to be determined by the direct votes cast by all United States citizens who are eligible to vote. The specifics of the voting method and for counting votes shall be as determined by federal voting laws current at the time of each election.

===============================================

===============================================

Election Reform Act of 2012

Title: Election Reform Act of 2012

Preamble: Whereas the people of the United States find that current election laws, procedures, and processes do not result in fair representation of the people of the United States in elected office, and deem it necessary to remedy this. In conformance to and corresponding with Amendment XXVIII (Election Reform Amendment) of the Constitution of the United States;

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled:

Section 1: All provisions within the Election Reform Act of 2012 supersede any prior election laws, federal, state, county/parish, municipality, or township, whether or not specifically referenced herein.

Section 2: The first Tuesday in November shall be known as “National Election Day”, and shall be designated as an official Federal Public Holiday, to assist with voters' ability to get to the polls and vote.

Section 3: Qualifications of candidates for elected and appointed office: In addition to the Constitutionally defined qualifications for the offices of President, Vice-President, Senator, Representative, and Judges:

Sub-Section 3A: No candidate for elected or appointed office may hold dual (or more) citizenship. For offices where qualifications of citizenship waiting period are not specified in the US Constitution, a waiting period of not less than 10 years after becoming a US citizen and after renouncing any additional citizenship shall pass to be eligible to run for any otherwise qualified office or to accept any otherwise qualified public appointment.

Sub-Section 3B: No candidate for elected or appointed office, or immediate family member of a candidate, may be a board member or stockholder in any corporation or financial institution (bank, savings and loan, etc.), or be a member of any commodity or stock trading firm. In addition, as a requisite for seeking a term in elected office or in accepting a term in appointed office, the candidate must agree and sign a binding agreement not to enter into paid or unpaid service in any corporation or financial institution (bank, savings and loan, etc.), or be a member of any commodity or stock trading firm, or purchase or take possession of or control of any shares of stock, immediately after leaving office, for a waiting period of five (5) years.

Sub-Section 3C: No candidate for elected or appointed office may have ever previously served in the same elected or appointed office.

Sub-Section 3D: Each judicial candidate for elected or appointed office must have passed a US State Law Bar examination at some time before filing for candidacy.

Section 4: Candidate filing fee:

Sub-Section 4A: Candidate filing fees: Candidate filing fees shall be $1000 for a Federal office; $500 for a State office; $100 for city and county/parish and township office. Filing fee amounts to be determined by Congress after 2012 election cycle, but never to exceed 'nominal.'

Sub-Section 4B: Candidates must pay their own filing fees, and/or may accept a maximum of 10% of the filing fees from any one individual, from up to 10 individuals (no business/corporate donations allowed.) Donors and amounts to be published publicly. Individuals may donate to only one candidate per 4-year scheduled election season. Donations outside the scope of these rules will be considered as election tampering, and will be prosecuted accordingly.

Section 5: Campaign and Election Finances:

Sub-Section 5A: All funding for all elections is hereby mandated to come only from public funds.

Sub-Section 5B: A financial resource pool for campaign spending (hereafter referred to as the “Candidate Resource Pool Fund”) will be set up in the jurisdiction of each elected office, by the appropriate treasury, and will be divided into separate funds for each elected office.

Sub-Section 5C: Donations: US Businesses with no foreign or dual citizen owners/partners/staff members, US corporations and foundations with no foreign or dual citizen board members or staff members, and individual US citizens of non-dual citizenship may donate funds to the Candidate Resource Pool Fund in a specific jurisdiction, these funds immediately become public funds, and the donation amount will be considered as a charitable donation for tax purposes. No designation or recommendation for any candidate or candidate ideology may be directed or implied by a donation to the Candidate Resource Pool Fund, and any breach of this limitation will be considered as election tampering.

Sub-Section 5D: In the event of election fraud where fraud can be traced back to a corporation or other artificial entity, but where prosecution does not result in a conviction of an individual or individuals within the corporation or other artificial entity, that corporation or other artificial entity, and/or its parent corporation or other artificial entity may be levied the fine.

Sub-Section 5E: Candidate filing fees are added to the Candidate Resource Pool Fund for that jurisdiction.

Sub-Section 5F: The jurisdictional election officials in each jurisdiction may allocate additional funding, to be placed into the Candidate Resource Pool Fund, at the discretion of the jurisdictional election officials and with the availability of funds in a general operating fund or electoral operating fund for the jurisdiction.

Sub-Section 5G: 90 days before each election, Final Candidates for each elected office/seat are given an equal share of the available funds from the Candidate Resource Pool Fund for that particular elected office/seat, to be used at the discretion of each candidate for self-promotion towards election. All goods and services purchased must be paid in full at the time of ordering the goods or service, the goods or service and the vendor/provider must immediately be reported to jurisdictional election officials, and this information is then published publicly. Vendors/providers are mandated to offer the same goods/service to all candidates equally, and a breach of this regulation will be considered as election tampering. Any funds unspent by National Election day are ordered to be returned to the Candidate Resource Pool Fund.

Sub-Section 5H: No additional funds, donated funds, goods, or services may be provided by anyone (individual, charity, foundation, religious or secular group, collective, union, business, corporate entity, etc.- foreign or domestic) to any candidate, nor may any candidate provide additional funding to their own campaign beyond the amount allocated by the Candidate Resource Pool Fund fund for that particular elected office/seat. A breach of this regulation will be considered as election tampering.

Section 6: Candidate Selection, Single seat elections (President, US Representatives in districts with only a single Representative, Governor, Mayor, etc): All eligible and qualified individuals wishing to become candidates for single seat elected office may do so, by the following process:

Sub-Section 6A: By 150 days before an election, an individual must legally file intent to run, including 1.) an affidavit declaring eligibility requirements have been met,
    2.) an affidavit declaring all filing fee donors (if any) and amounts donated,
    3.) an affidavit declaring the candidate's pledge not to enter the corporate/banking/stock-bonds sector for 5 years after term in office
    4.) in the case of judges, proof of having passed a US State Law Bar examination
    5.) pay the candidate fee.

Jurisdictional election judges for each jurisdiction are responsible for initial vetting (quick-checking qualifications, and checking all paperwork submitted.)

Sub-Section 6B: 120 days before the election, all legally filed candidates names (on identical tokens) physically put into a hopper. Candidate Group is selected: Names are selected randomly, by drawing tokens from the hopper, and the first twenty (20) eligible individuals are secretly listed in numerical order [1 through 10 are initial candidates, 11 through 20 are alternate candidates.] The entire Group of 20 individuals, for public purposes, then becomes known as the Candidate Group for the seat being elected. Candidate Group names (but not sequence numbers) are publicly announced and published, alphabetically, for public vetting of eligibility.

Sub-Section 6C: Vetting: Once the Candidate Group is announced, registered voters within the jurisdiction of the seat being elected have 30 days to challenge eligibility of any individuals within the Candidate Group. Challenges to eligibility must be filed directly to the election judges for the jurisdiction, and may not be made public. Challenges deemed by election judges to be without merit may result in prosecution for election tampering. If any of the first 10 candidates are declared ineligible, alternates are moved up the list in numerical order, as previously chosen, filling-in the first 10 spots.

Sub-Section 6D: 90 days before the election: Vetting ceases. If any candidates are found to be ineligible or drop out, alternates are moved up, in numerical sequence, to fill-out the field of 10. The individuals occupying the first 10 spots within the Candidate Group are announced as the list of Candidates that will be placed on the ballot for the election. All non-judicial candidates begin work on a Position Paper. For the 2012 election, the Position Paper must include ranking (from -10 to +10) of agreement with each specific section of Phase II of The Reset Button document, plus a written statement of position on each section (up to approximately 1 printed page), in the final, revised state of Phase II, as released 60 days before the election. Candidates may begin to spend the funds allocated to them from the Candidate Resource Pool Fund for that particular elected office/seat, but may spend no other money in campaigning/self-promotion. Mandated, (3 minimum for federal seats, 2 minimum for all other seats), moderated, public debates between candidates may begin – and must be completed at least 7 days before the election. The sequence number of the dismissed alternates may be published, but the sequential order of the candidates on the ballot is to remain hidden until after the election is complete.

Sub-Section 6E: In an attempt to provide as level a playing field as is possible, it is mandated that all Candidates must be given equal time and prominence in all media, broadcast and print. No campaigning or advertising will be permitted by others for (or against) candidates, and no money may be spent by others (individuals, businesses, corporations, foundations, charities, etc.) on candidates.

Sub-Section 6F: 60 days before the election: All Position Papers are published publicly. Any Candidate that has not met the deadline for completing the Position Paper will be dismissed from the ballot.

Sub-Section 6G: As the citizens of the United States own “the [broadcast] airwaves” and subsequently lease access to specific frequencies to broadcast networks and television stations, the top 3 television broadcast networks are mandated to live broadcast all candidate debates for all elections of federal seats (President, US Senators, US Representatives, and Federal Judges/Justices), without cost, as a public service. Public Broadcast System (PBS network television stations) are mandated to live broadcast all non-Federal seat debates, and where that option is not feasible as live televised coverage the debates must be broadcast by PBS radio stations.

Section 7: Candidate Selection, multi-seat elections (Senators, US Representatives in districts with more than one Representative, Judges/Justices, etc): All eligible and qualified individuals wishing to become candidates for multiple-seat elected office may do so, by the process outlined in Section 6, but with the following modifications:

Sub-Section 7A: For elections with 2 seats available: The initial number of individuals randomly selected by token from a hopper and listed in numerical sequence shall be twenty (20), and the final number of individual candidates to be placed on the ballot shall be a total of ten (10.)

Sub-Section 7B: For elections with 3 or more seats available: The initial number of individuals randomly selected by token from a hopper and listed in numerical sequence shall be five (5) times the number of available seats, and the final number of individual candidates to be placed on the ballot shall be a total of three (3) times the number of seats.

Section 8: Ballots, voting, and vote counting procedure:

Sub-Section 8A: Paper ballots will be used in all 2012 US elections, and votes are to be cast by the voter indicating their candidate selection, in pen or pencil in a box next to the name of the candidate, voting for up to the number of seats available. Ballots for all US elections will be of a uniform design with a simple box next to a candidate name, providing for a vote to be cast by filling in the box next to the name of up to the number of seats available. Ballots with more boxes marked than seats available for an office will be considered as “spoiled” for that one office, and will not be counted for that one office.

Sub-Section 8B: The US House of Representatives shall immediately appoint a Commission, the “2012 Uniform Election Ballot Creation Commission”, to immediately create the format/template for paper Election Ballots to be used in all States in the 2012 elections. Commission to complete this task within 30 days of the passage of this Act. Failure of the US House of Representatives to complete this task on-time will default this task to a format as supplied as an addendum to The Reset Button.

Sub-Section 8C: For the 2012 election, vote counting and tabulation must be done by hand – no optical scanners may be used, no electronic or computerized voting to be allowed.

Sub-Section 8D: For the 2012 election, “first-past-the-post” (the candidate with the highest number of votes) is declared the winner, in all single-seat elections.

Section 9: Vote of Confidence by Citizen Initiative: A mechanism to enable citizens to recall an elected or appointed official.

Sub-Section 9A: Citizens qualified to file a Vote of Confidence initiative must be a US citizen with sole US citizenship for at least the previous 5 years, must not be a convicted felon, must have lived within the jurisdiction of the official named in the initiative for at least 5 years, must not be a board member or officer of any corporation, banking or other financial institution, or an officer or member of any stock/bond/commodity trading organization, must not have filed to begin any recall initiative in the past 5 years.

Sub-Section 9B: Vote of Confidence initiative filing fee shall be equal to the filing fee paid by the elected official that is the subject of the Vote of Confidence.

Sub-Section 9C: The Vote of Confidence initiative filer must pay their own filing fees, and/or may accept a maximum of 10% of the filing fees from any one individual, from up to 10 individuals (no business/corporate donations allowed.) Donors and amounts to be published publicly. Individuals may donate to only one Vote of Confidence initiative per every 5 years. Donations outside the scope of these rules will be considered as election tampering, and will be prosecuted accordingly.

Sub-Section 9D: Once a Vote of Confidence initiative is properly filed, signatures may be collected from registered voters within that jurisdiction. All signature collectors must be unpaid volunteers – no compensation of any kind is allowed. The Vote of Confidence initiative signature collecting process is completed when at least 15% of the number of of the votes cast in the last election for the official being recalled have signed, or 90 days from the filing date, whichever comes first. If 15% of the number of the votes cast in the last election for the official being recalled have not signed the Vote of Confidence initiative within 120 days, the initiative fails. To mandate an immediate freeze of duties of the elected or appointed official, at least 20% of the number of of the votes cast in the last election for the official being recalled must have signed the initiative before the 120 day window of time elapses.

Sub-Section 9E: Congressional oversight on Vote of Confidence initiatives for Federal offices: A 2/3 majority by both Houses of Congress declaring a Vote of Confidence initiative as frivolous, within the initial 120 day signature gathering time window, nullifies that Vote of Confidence initiative and prevents it from continuing on to ballot, unless signatures gathered total 25% of the number of of the votes cast in the last election for the official being recalled. A properly filed Vote of Confidence initiative signed by 25% of the number of of the votes cast in the last election for the official being recalled overrides a Congressional declaration as a frivolous initiative, and guarantees that a Vote of Confidence election will be held unless the elected official immediately steps down.

A Vote of Confidence initiative nullified as frivolous causes the filing fee to be forfeited and disbursed into the Candidate Resource Pool Fund for the jurisdiction. State and local legislatures may decide to adopt a similar check and balance mechanism, and each State and local legislative body may enact such a safeguard against frivolous Vote of Confidence initiatives – but the governing body must adopt a 2/3 vote margin to declare a Vote of Confidence initiative as frivolous, and the ability of registered voters to override the declaration as frivolous by collecting valid signatures of the required 25% of the number of of the votes cast in the last election for the official being recalled.

Sub-Section 9F: If at least 20% of the number of of the votes cast in the last election for the official being recalled have signed the initiative before the 120 day signature gathering window of time elapses, and the initiative is properly filed on-time, and the signature validation process statistically yields that the burden of collecting the signatures of 20% of the number of of the votes cast in the last election for the official being recalled has been met, then a “freeze” is placed on the elected or appointed official, and all duties are temporarily suspended until the outcome of the Vote of Confidence is announced, or until a declaration by joint houses of Congress is made that the Vote of Confidence initiative is deemed to be frivolous.

Sub-Section 9G: If the required number of valid signatures (based on of the number of of the votes cast in the last election for the official being recalled) is collected, a vote of confidence election must be held within 210 days (allowing 30 days to prepare, and the statutory 180 days for election procedures and processes.)

Sub-Section 9H: A minimum of 10% of all signatures to be randomly selected and validated by election judges for the jurisdiction, and the percentage totals of valid signatures in the sample to be statistically equated with the entire set of signatures. Signatories discovered to be invalid during this process are subject to prosecution for election tampering.

Sub-Section 9I: Vote of Confidence ballot nomenclature: A simple yes/no vote of confidence worded as:
    “Are you confident that {title, firstname, lastname} is serving the best interests of the people, as {title} in the position of {position} within the jurisdiction of {jurisdiction}?
    □ Yes, retain {title, firstname, lastname} in office.
    □ No, remove {title, firstname, lastname} from office.”

Sub-Section 9J: A simple majority (over 50%) will determine the outcome of the Vote of Confidence. If the outcome of the Vote of Confidence is removal from office, the official is forced to vacate their office immediately, and the process of a vacancy election is begun. A result within +/- 1% of the threshold (50%) will automatically trigger one manual recount, and the outcome is final at the conclusion of the recount.

Section 10: Campaign advertising, marketing, and endorsements:

Sub-Section 10A: The clear intent is to “equalize the playing field” of opportunity for all candidates for each elected position, and to eliminate or minimize as much as is possible, bias and influence due to monetary resources, position, or influential allies or foes – or the lack thereof – and to foster a new era in political campaigns where voters receive a true sense of each candidate's positions on major, current, pertinent issues through the mandated Position Papers and mandated Debates. All sub-sections within this section fall under the umbrella of this intent.

Sub-Section 10B: In addition to the financial restrictions outlined in sub-section 5H of this Act, it it specifically forbidden for any entity (individual, charity, foundation, religious or secular group, collective, union, business, corporate entity, etc.- foreign or domestic) to provide any advertising or marketing or any form of assistance such as consulting, phone calling/phone banking, “push-polling”, for or against any candidate, beyond the candidates own use of funds as allocated by the Candidate Resource Pool Fund. A breach of this regulation will be considered as election tampering.

Sub-Section 10C: No additional funds, donated funds, goods, or services may be provided by any entity (individual, charity, foundation, religious or secular group, collective, union, business, corporate entity, etc.- foreign or domestic) to any candidate, nor may any candidate provide additional funding beyond the amount allocated by the Candidate Resource Pool Fund fund for that particular elected office/seat.

Sub-Section 10D: Current and former elected and appointed officials, as well as any other entity, (individual, charity, foundation, religious or secular group, collective, union, business, corporate entity, etc. - foreign or domestic) may not announce, make public, or 'leak', an endorsement for or announcing opposition to any candidate.

Sub-Section 10E: No pre-election polling data may be released or 'leaked' before the election is over. “Push polling” – attempting to influence an election with manipulative wording in poll questions – is considered as marketing and is thus strictly forbidden. A breach of this regulation will be considered as election tampering.

Section 11: Penalties:

Sub-Section 11A: Civil Penalties for election tampering: convictions will result in fines up to $100 billion US dollars, for each count.

Section 12: This bill will go into effect immediately after passage.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), sdv (18th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 6 14 LastLast