Thread: My possible abduction experience

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: My possible abduction experience

I have developed a stricter set of operational protocols. One of which is to never, ever draw a definitive conclusion regarding anomalous and other-worldly experiences that I or others have experienced.

But I do make odds on things.

Having said that, and based on my last 7 plus years of new experiences and all the research I have done, I raise the odds that what I experienced when I was six years old was a possession type event. I also have raised the odds that there is a significant connection to at least "some" (if not all) of the alien phenomena to demonics. If there be aliens, why could aliens (hard physical and/or soft physical) not be possessed by beings who we would refer to as demons. And lastly, angels... why could not the thinking that there be "angels" (as in "good guys") not actually be like the "good cop" of the metaphor, "good cop / bad cop?"

I am not a Chris Thomas "follower" but I have not ruled out the scenario he presents as to being possible. This also aligns with Dr. Malanga's theory.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Agape (24th July 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2019), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Forest Denizen (25th October 2019), Journeyman (4th April 2021), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), pabranno (3rd April 2021), PurpleLama (23rd October 2019), Valerie Villars (24th October 2019), william r sanford72 (23rd October 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another adjustment to my operation protocols is summarized by the saying, "don't throw the baby out with the bath water."

I am specifically applying this approach now to my review of much of what Simon Parkes originally shared.

Like, myself, Simon is complex. So in considering myself as a reference, ie. someone who has exhibited compromising behaviors during his, now, 62 years of life, I see so many mistakes I have made and so many exhibitions of "less than stellar" that I have expressed (far, far more so in my younger days), but still, definite examples of a deficit of good character,

But none of that made my experiences any less real.

And so the point is that in the case of Simon Parkes and in his early stages of "going public," I think its very possible that most if not all of what he shared in so many of his original interviews, specifically the ones with Joanne Summerscales (A.M.M.A.C.H.) may be quite truthful.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Forest Denizen (25th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), Valerie Villars (24th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Another adjustment to my operation protocols is summarized by the saying, "don't throw the baby out with the bath water."

I am specifically applying this approach now to my review of much of what Simon Parkes originally shared.

Like, myself, Simon is complex. So in considering myself as a reference, ie. someone who has exhibited compromising behaviors during his, now, 62 years of life, I see so many mistakes I have made and so many exhibitions of "less than stellar" that I have expressed (far, far more so in my younger days), but still, definite examples of a deficit of good character,

But none of that made my experiences any less real.

And so the point is that in the case of Simon Parkes and in his early stages of "going public," I think its very possible that most if not all of what he shared in so many of his original interviews, specifically the ones with Joanne Summerscales (A.M.M.A.C.H.) may be quite truthful.
    Folks, I have had a rough last 4 or 5 months. In my process of trying to "figure it all out," I came upon materials I had acquired and/or produced (that involved Simon Parkes) that contained elements similar to experiences of my own at age six.

This post is to clarify a few things that my previous post may have been construed to suggest... and that is, that unacceptable behaviors, especially predatory behaviors, can be in any way overlooked and/or forgotten. Indeed, these things really should be never forgotten and more, others should be warned about them.

Another thing I want to make clear is that when I mentioned my own mistakes I am not at all saying that anything I might have ever done or been involved with was in any way of any similar nature to that which had been apologized for by Simon Parkes on his own website a few years back.

Sometimes I am extremely hard on myself and so I view any personal mistakes or errors of judgment as "that which should send me to hell for eternity" and so I make posts like the one above that could be read to mean something it doesn't.

As much as I have tried to work on this, especially since 2012, I have an issue with self judgment that erupts as it did above.

I think Simon Parkes long ago (perhaps as a child) became a tool of "beings whose interests do not align with what I would consider the best interests of humanity." So though (IMO) clowns like Corey Goode (IMO) pose significant risk to those who are attracted to his story (and himself), in a different and perhaps more insidious way, I have concluded since January of 2015, Mr. Parkes might have become an even more menacing risk to those attracted to his story (and himself), especially if they engage with him in any of direct way.

So where I am again focusing my attention is in relation to the significant, statistically all but impossible, "dark attention" that has arisen in the last few years and has focused upon my family and myself. More and more and more there seems to be a most certain connection between what some might focus upon and therefore refer to as "demonic activity" and what others seem to think is "other dimensional beings."

And with regards to "other dimensional beings" there seems to be many, many folks that have had experiences with one or more "representations" of other dimensional beings where they have concluded there are "good EDs" and there are "bad EDs."

I am perplexed about this... if we are actually spirit beings with the primary properties of eternal, indestructible "children of creation" (stated as a metaphor), why would we need intervention from "good EDs?" Why would we need any "help" at all?

And so if the answer is, "Well, we actually don't at the ultimate levels of our spiritual reality" then is it possible that from the perspective of each of our individuated being at this ultimate level, the ultimate goal might be to reach spiritual maturity such that the individual does the work on their own.

Putting trust in others is a very tricky proposition for me now. At the moment I only have a handful of folks I know that I feel I can take the risk to trust. And this is disheartening. I do have thoughts that if fate coincides with my transition time at anytime... even today, I am ambivalent as to whether I stay or go.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

animovado (15th January 2024), Bill Ryan (25th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2021), Forest Denizen (25th October 2019), Hervé (25th October 2019), Journeyman (4th April 2021), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

The battle for your mind/soul... how cults and hive minds spread around by contagion of aberrations, resonance with the local morphic field, mob hysteria or the ambient "culture"/education:

Hell Almost Destroyed Heaven - News From Heaven 22:04
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), Chester (25th October 2019), dawnawakeningfreespirit (31st July 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2021), Forest Denizen (25th October 2019), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DbDraad (here)
    Hi Sam Hunter. On your experience with weed, the following from my experience:

Back in the early 90's, I had my first experience with weed....fantastic! After the initial giggles, I was totally relaxed. I sat back against the wall, looked up to the stars and suddenly, my mind's eye was there, way above earth and I was travelling through the cosmos. I saw strange planets and solar systems etc. I completely lost track of where I really was and was joyously lost amongst the stars.
    My friends saw the weird expression on my face, got worried and shook me like they were trying to wake me up. Right away, I was "back in my body", still relaxed and absolutely facinated by the experience. I told them I was fine and sat back, zoned out and shot back through the stars, in a different direction...fantastic!
    Since then I've tried to achieve the same "station" on numerous occasions throughout my youth...without coming close. Every time it was a huge disappointment. Weed had totally the opposite effect since then. I got scared and paranoid, had weird occultic visions/illusions and got the feeling I was being threatened by dark super natural forces. Had a few weird interactions with some dark real characters. It was either real experiences or some sort of psychosis, but I knew that it wasn't fun and it wasn't good, so I stopped using it cold turkey, about 14 years ago. No regrets.
    Quote Posted by DbDraad (here)
    PS, Sam:
    We know that weed has some weird workings on the brain. If you've been abducted indeed, they might have fiddled with your mind and memories and smoking weed might unwanted affects on the repressed memory, so they might have put some sort of trigger mechanism against weed into your mind to prevent this? Might sound stupid, but everything is possible?
    Apologies I never saw your posts until today. I thank you for sharing both. Note, I am Sam but have changed my user name to my middle name.

Anyways, I often considered the possibility that weed wasn't "indigenous" to Earth. That "someone" brought it here. Ponder on that for a moment.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2021), EFO (24th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have decided my thread title is no longer appropriate as I no longer view as even a possibility I was abducted.

I am making this post for the record.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), Bluegreen (3rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2021), Dorjezigzag (3rd April 2021), Harmony (4th April 2021), Journeyman (4th April 2021), pyrangello (3rd April 2021), RunningDeer (3rd April 2021), wondering (4th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    I have decided my thread title is no longer appropriate as I no longer view as even a possibility I was abducted.

I am making this post for the record.
    Hi Chester, I was just thinking about you yesterday. Nice to see you around.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), Bluegreen (3rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2021), Harmony (4th April 2021), pyrangello (3rd April 2021), wondering (4th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Natura Naturans's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a thorough believer in abduction, and my comment is not meant to suggest that didn't happen. Since both you and your son are blue eyed redheads you are extremely susceptible to UV damage from the Sun. I am blond blue eyed and recently had a cancer removed from my left arm where it was often exposed to the Sun while driving my pickup. So I suggest for safety sake for both you and your son to have those growths looked at. The most exposed part of your body to the Sun is your head. Skin cancer can be easily detected and removed but if left too long can be fatal.
    “The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (4th April 2021), Harmony (4th April 2021), wondering (4th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

I also am blonde haired and blue eyed, and I too, tend to have to hide my skin from sun damage. I have been wearing make up and lotions my entire life to keep myself from getting the typical sign of beauty... a suntan, as I blister and peel, and really run the risk of serious skin disease just trying to look more beautiful. As we age Skin Tags seem to be very normal. Whether detrimental to health or not, they are annoying and bothersome. Colorless moles as well. I know of many who get these, in their youth, and have no idea what they are. Especially those that are on the neck or within the hairlines somewhere.

I would have them removed as they are not in a location that can easily be checked daily for coloration changes at the edges. It could be a result of sun on the scalp before your hair fully grew in. As far as your "Contacts".. They need not be abductions to be contacts, and those that do contact us, mostly have tech that can track us without chips..

Whatever it was Chester, that you experienced, and what changed your idea of what you believed it was, surely was profound. I believe it would be good to continue to poke at the hive to figure it out, for those who question their own experiences.

Happy Easter...

Denise

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th April 2021), Harmony (4th April 2021), RunningDeer (4th April 2021), wondering (4th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2