New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Secret Underground Bases, D.U.M.B.S, ET Related Anomalies

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Quote Posted by StarDust (here)
    Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    I was told Cathy O'Brian is a clone.

As I mentioned in another thread, I have friends that can get video/photos of these places, specially if we can get coordinates or precise locations, prefer the ones known to have been attacked by ETs. The guys I know are professionals and can do this safely, plus have access to lots of high tech equipment.
    A number of the bases have been destroyed as has been reported by David Wilcock and others.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...dergroundbases
    Thanks, Yeah, just neither him nor Drake or anyone else so far has given specific locations so far that I have seen. If I had specific locations, I can send people with video and photography equipment that can document the sites in a safe way.
    Is it possible to check out the most likely real bases and see what's happening, ie is it business-as-usual or has something changed, eg

Cheyenne Mountain, Area 51, Dulce, King's Peak, Pine Gap (Australia), Denver Airport etc

There's an American Base here (refer to Bruce Cathie's Maps in links above) that I intend to check out and you can even see it on Google Earth. What's (not) there is just ..."weird" considering the security.

Tane - great see you here mate! Cathie's research is amazing!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 29th April 2012 at 02:23.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    You know what really bothers me is how Cheney's daughter spoke so highly of him. Makes you wonder if she knew this abusive crap was going on.... If she did, then she's no better than him. All I can say is, I hope his fake heart gives out. The world will be a better place without him. The only one who would cry for him is probably his daughter....

Mean, I know. But this creep's dirt is coming out and it's disgusting me....
    Amen! sick putrid stuff indeed.

3. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

good job -- get the focus off the DUMBs & on to Cheney

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Well Cheney is pretty darn DUMB… it is natural for people to meander through topics when collectively still discussing the same over all topic. It is pretty much how every thread seems to work and evolve… and then circle back to the topic at hand.

5. Link to Post #25
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tane Mahuta (here)
    Thank kelf for the thread...

I've read a lot of Bruce Cathies books...

but not his latest ones...

TM
    Kia ora Tane!

There is now a computer grid program encompassing Cathie's theories applied to real world "locations of interest" & "interesting related events" to overlay on Google. Fascinating stuff!

http://www.worldgrid.net/

I know Harmonic 33, his first book (1968), is available as a PDF e-book. Was ground-breaking stuff at the time.

Other Books are:

Harmonic 33 (1968)
    Harmonic 695 - The UFO and Anti-Gravity (1971)
    Harmonic 288 - The Pulse of the Universe (1977)
    Harmonic 371244 - The Bridge to Infinity
    The Energy Grid
    The Harmonic Conquest of Space

If you Google his name, you will get tons of info, Wikipedia's brief notation reads:

Quote Bruce Cathie (born 1930) is a retired New Zealand airline pilot who has written seven books related to flying saucers and a "World energy grid".

His central thesis is that the laws of mathematics describe a grid-like pattern on the earth that powers flying saucers and controls the dates and places where nuclear bombs can function.[citation needed] He claims to have successfully predicted[citation needed] the detonation time of an early French nuclear test using his harmonic "mathematics", which is based around trigonometry and geophysical latitude/longitude coordinates.

His discoveries are in the same vein of research as Einstein's "unified field theory", where gravity, time and space and their relation therein can all be expressed in one equation.[citation needed] It is said[by whom?] that the US military attempted on more than one occasion to silence him using bribes in the millions.[citation needed]

Cathie claimed that he first saw a flying saucer over the Manukau Harbour, Auckland in 1952 and in discussions with other airline pilots discovered this wasn't uncommon.[1]

His first book Harmonic 33, published in New Zealand in 1968[2] and reprinted in the United Kingdom by Sphere Books in 1980.[3]

New Zealand millennial author Barry Smith claimed to have received his information on restrictions on nuclear weapons from Cathie.

An interview with him was played in the fourth episode of the fourth series of the US television program In Search of....
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 29th April 2012 at 11:50.

6. Link to Post #26
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Thanks Kiwi!!

Ah...more things to lookup!!

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #27
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The CABAL: Theoretical Relationships

Click image for larger version

Name:	Theoretical RELsml.jpg
Views:	481
Size:	206.5 KB
ID:	16016

EDIT: A redrawn and clearer version is here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...381#post478381
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 30th April 2012 at 06:20.

9. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

I found This Interesting from Bruce's Website.

The Omega Transmitter is located near Woodside, Victoria, Australia at 38.481228°S 146.935294°E. It uses an umbrella antenna carried by a 432 metre high grounded lattice steel guyed mast. This mast is the highest construction in the southern hemisphere.

Hmmm what a synchronicity The Transmitter is 432 meter's high. It also Correlates with the 432 hz. frequency of music that should be used instead of the 440 hz. which we utilize today. Check this out. http://omega432.com

Some Ear Candy at 432 Hz. https://youtube.com/watch?v=RD1h2...eature=related
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=oXzL6...eature=related

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 29th April 2012 at 12:14.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th April 2012), GoodETxSG (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), wynderer (29th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Hi Kiwi....I don't know if you saw this excellent Doc put up a few weeks ago its really good imho and
    a must watch if you missed it....I've put up several posts about Phil and he is genuine as far as I
    can see !!! Actually as I've said before I'm going to do a thread about him ..LOL....Steve

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Phil-Schneider

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

East Sun (8th November 2012), GoodETxSG (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), wynderer (29th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #30
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Hi Kiwi....I don't know if you saw this excellent Doc put up a few weeks ago its really good imho and
    a must watch if you missed it....I've put up several posts about Phil and he is genuine as far as I
    can see !!! Actually as I've said before I'm going to do a thread about him ..LOL....Steve

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Phil-Schneider
    I did, thank you! - is in the archives!

(older post; a Phil Schneider Thread - includes detailed text and more videos)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...chneider-Story
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 29th April 2012 at 12:35.

14. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

[QUOTE]Default Re: EPITAPH: The Phil Schneider Story

Quote Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    He did more vids than I thought , well just as well have a record in one thread, this little plan may take longer than I thought...LOL
    Quote Phil has indeed done a few docos.! (I only had the one video so thank you for adding these Cidersomerset). It gives the reader/viewer some corroboration and a great resource. I agree with ghostrider too - they should be presented in schools and students encouraged to do their own objective research in stead of the spoonfed BS that passes as "education" these days. Thank you folks!
    Yes I thought this was a bit of De Ja Vous...LOL....Steve..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th April 2012 at 13:29.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

KiwiElf (5th May 2012)

16. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    I found This Interesting from Bruce's Website.

The Omega Transmitter is located near Woodside, Victoria, Australia at 38.481228°S 146.935294°E. It uses an umbrella antenna carried by a 432 metre high grounded lattice steel guyed mast. This mast is the highest construction in the southern hemisphere.

Hmmm what a synchronicity The Transmitter is 432 meter's high. It also Correlates with the 432 hz. frequency of music that should be used instead of the 440 hz. which we utilize today. Check this out. http://omega432.com

Some Ear Candy at 432 Hz. https://youtube.com/watch?v=RD1h2...eature=related
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=oXzL6...eature=related

Great info both of you... I have a lot of research to catch up on now. This post is especially intriguing to me. Thank you very much. There are lots of people with great minds and a plethora of information to learn from on this forum.

17. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    The CABAL: Theoretical Relationships

Attachment 16016
    Wow, who put this together? This must have been some brain numbing research. I wonder how many of the people that build these structures believe they have a golden ticket. I have gone through the Phil Schneider info and I have to say that I absolutely believe him. What interests me is some of the ancient underground facilities they have run into while creating their new ones. I mean super ancient. I wonder what all they ran into down below while making these bunkers... I know Mr. Schneider was pretty surprised... though all the Special Forces guys would have given me pause.

18. Link to Post #34
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is another "layer" of the structure & inter relationships

Click image for larger version

Name:	Muckety LLC.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	212.4 KB
ID:	16021

19. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

One of the most critical points to understand with underground bases and space programs.

Where the mental disconnect comes from in people, when it comes to realizing that such things are indeed not just possible, but very very real.

That money (as connective energy) ceases to be a problem.

How?

Well, when you have unlimited energy production, via secretly kept 'free energy' methods and techniques, money problems don't exist. Especially in a military operational architecture, where it is always desired to be immune from external issues and potential damage or any shift of the given program or it's aim/mandate.

The money then becomes just the grease in the wheels of any public interface for the given hidden program. It is used solely at the interface points. Hiring external truckers and other such things to deliver the odd material, or to haul away dirt. This, at the most.

Thus, when you really analyze the subject, with an eye toward minimizing all external content and all external communication/connection (which is exactly what such programs would do, as well as possible), you end up with a highly internalized system that can be at a 100:1 ratio, or better, regarding the 'imagined' or calculated cost differentials.

That a $100B underground base, could cost no more than $1B in publicly known and used 'connection' funds.

thus, if trillions of dollars have gone missing, in the past and into such programs, well, those funds, in the final analysis, in modern times, where their energy techniques and manufacturing methodologies are well developed, then the ratio could be even higher, like 300:1 or more.

this would logically move to being a zero connection to modern external society and external world structure.

The appearance of systems that are wholly and truly independent in all ways, is a natural desire and direction that would now be real.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (1st May 2012), Cidersomerset (1st May 2012), GoodETxSG (1st May 2012), KiwiElf (1st May 2012), ThePythonicCow (2nd May 2012)

21. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

'Bluddy ell' Carmody either you have 'dumbed' down today or I'm having an extra 'lightbulb moment' I understood that and your right if you have access to
    free energy the cost of creating bases etc is lower....and to cover external costs in our reality having access to printing unlimited amounts in Black Projects
    is not as important as it seems......Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd May 2012 at 19:19.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

KiwiElf (1st May 2012)

23. Link to Post #37
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Other related information on the Super Secret S-4 & Area 51/Groom Lake Bases here with additional links:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Secret-S4-Base

24. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

It's amazing what tax payers are on the hook for.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

KiwiElf (2nd May 2012)

26. Link to Post #39
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    That money (as connective energy) ceases to be a problem.

How?

Well, when you have unlimited energy production, via secretly kept 'free energy' methods and techniques, money problems don't exist. Especially in a military operational architecture, where it is always desired to be immune from external issues and potential damage or any shift of the given program or it's aim/mandate.

The money then becomes just the grease in the wheels of any public interface for the given hidden program. It is used solely at the interface points. Hiring external truckers and other such things to deliver the odd material, or to haul away dirt.
    Wade Frazier has been asking what it would be like if we had free energy.

Perhaps that's not a hypothetical question.

Perhaps we know what happened. The ones that had control of this energy are using it to take control of this planet, including controlling and suppressing any beings that might challenge that control (that's us.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

GoodETxSG (2nd May 2012), KiwiElf (2nd May 2012)

28. Link to Post #40
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by foreverfan (here)
    It's amazing what tax payers are on the hook for.
    To put some perspective on that, the B2 Stealth Bomber ("Bat"/flying wing) cost 2.3 billion a piece (apparently) - "their" toys as well as their bases - cost a lot!
    For contrast, compare the cost of a state-of-the-art cruise liner such as Oasis of the Sea or Queen Mary II at half this amount

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast