Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Secret Underground Bases, D.U.M.B.S, ET Related Anomalies

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: Secret Underground Bases, D.U.M.B.S, ET Related Anomalies

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Quote Posted by foreverfan (here)
    It's amazing what tax payers are on the hook for.
    To put some perspective on that, the B2 Stealth Bomber ("Bat"/flying wing) cost 2.3 billion a piece (apparently) - "their" toys as well as their bases - cost a lot!
    For contrast, compare the cost of a state-of-the-art cruise liner such as Oasis of the Sea or Queen Mary II at half this amount
    Really, they don't cost THAT much. It's just how the government hides money for other interest. Good example, the last city I lived in prior to this one. You go to a Hardware Store, the Graffiti Removal Can Stuff cost about $3 a can...the city pays $20 a can for that same stuff, same label, etc. My 10mpxl Camera..I paid er around $500 for, (I was mostly paying for the 28m - 420m Leica Zoom Lens), found out same camera...the county paid for 30 of them (when they only needed maybe 5) @ $2,500 a piece. And, I paid retail price.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

KiwiElf (4th May 2012), modwiz (4th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Exactly! Its how they "siphon" it off

4. Link to Post #43
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 times in 197 posts

They use these monsters for the bigger tunnels...a Robbins Tunnel Boring Machine.

Straker
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Robbins Cutter.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	209.1 KB
ID:	16128  

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Straker For This Post:

KiwiElf (4th May 2012), mountain_jim (4th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

For those who may not have already seen it, Jackovesk has a related post here, just updated:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ar-In-His-Lair...

7. Link to Post #45
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This series just made its debut on the HISTORY Channel in New Zealand last night (although in other countries, a few months ago). I was quite amazed that it spilled the beans on popular conspiracies about Area 51 icluding reverse engineering alien technology, Roswell, faked Moon Landing at Area 51, captured alien disks etc. IMO one of the best I've seen on the subject so far.

Includes commentaries by George Knapp, Bill Birnes, Jim Marrs, Dr Steven M. Greer, Peter Merlin, Michael Schratt, Richard Dolan etc

America's Book Of Secrets - Area 51

8. Link to Post #46
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dated but relevant:
    Russia Reports Nuclear Explosion hit Vast Military Tunnel Network 8/24/11

Full article here with all 3 videos
    http://www.eutimes.net/2011/08/russi...s-hit-vast-us-...

NEW UPDATE HERE DATED 9/19/11
    Two Underground Cities Destroyed On 8-23-2011?
    http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1110/...Destroyed_On_8...

Just throwing it out there for food for thought.

Nuclear Implications: Virginia Earthquake, Federal Reserve, Fukushima? Just Sayin'?
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=WmlprAztYFw

The Federal Reserve's Communications and Records Center (Culpeper, Virginia)
    http://www.brookings.edu/projects/ar...ns/mtpony.aspx
    so they COULD "RELOCATE FUNDS", if I read that article correctly.... (just sayin')?

State Of Emergency Declared In Culpeper County, Virginia
    http://wusa9.com/news/article/164020...ared-In-Culpep...

Virginia Earthquake - Nuclear Wake-Up Call for U.S. (Nuclear Plants not Prepared) - Michio Kaku
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=rOSwC...re=uploademail

Just throwing it out there for food for thought is all. There are a lot of possible scenarios... I'm just sayin'....

US Government makes Strategic Decision to DOWNPLAY Fukushima (Arnie Gundersen) 8/14/11
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=HqmgLOzeKiM

Agenda 21, Read it.
    http://www.un.org/esa/sustdev/docume...h/Agenda21.pdf

*Note: Single radiation dose of 2,000 millisieverts (200,000 millirems) and above causes serious illness. See also exposure list below.
    Half-life of some radioactive elements

[NOTE: Half-life is the time taken for a radioactive substance to decay by half.] * Cesium-134 ~ 2 years * Cesium-137 ~ 30 years * Iodine-131 ~ 8 days * Plutonium-239 ~ 24,200 years * Ruthenium-103 ~ 39 days [Ruthenium is a fission product of uranium-235.] * Ruthenium-106 ~ 374 days * Strontium-90 ~ 28.85 years [Strontium-90 is a product of nuclear fission and is found in large amounts in spent nuclear fuel and in radioactive waste from nuclear reactors.] * Uranium-234 ~ 246,000 years * Uranium-235 ~ 703.8 million years * Uranium-238 ~ 4.468 billion years

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

I watched it in awe. How can you be so selfish...

But I have to ask: who's presenting the material and where did he/she get it from. Obviously secret basis aren't available for photoshooting.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

KiwiElf (14th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #48
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

WOW what a post mountain Jim ...... military programming ? were you in the forces ? i applaud you for sharing my friend

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

KiwiElf (14th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #49
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura S03E04 - The Ozarks

Quote Published on Dec 3, 2012

Could the end of days truly be upon us? Members of the international elite -- including the Illuminati -- seem to think so, and have chosen the Ozark Mountain region of the United States to hide out from the apocalypse. The Conspiracy Theory team finds what appears to be construction on underground cities hidden in mountain caverns and tunnels, blocking off formerly public entrances with iron bars and heavy security. An apparent influx of banks in the rural region also seems suspect, but when they hear about round the clock construction on the biggest private house in America, reportedly built entirely of military grade materials and owned by a D.C. defense contractor, Jesse suspects something big may be happening here -- just below the surface.
    Specific footage of one such underground facility - allegedly, the largest in the world - starts around 34 minutes in towards the end of the video.

Related Viewing: Jesse's earlier doco about Denver Airport which is relatively close, and Area 51.

(All episodes can be seen/downloaded from his website here):

http://www.conspiracytheoryjesseventura.com/
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 29th January 2013 at 22:55.

14. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Quote Dick Cheney, then White House Chief of Staff to president Ford, later
    Secretary of Defense to President George Bush, documented member of the
    Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and Presidential hopeful for 1996, was
    originally Wyoming's only Congressman. Dick Cheney was the reason my
    family had traveled to Wyoming where I endured yet another form of brutality—
    his version of "A Most Dangerous Game," or human hunting.
    It is my understanding now that A Most Dangerous Game was devised to
    condition military personnel in survival and combat maneuvers. Yet it was used
    on me and other slaves known to me as a means of further conditioning the
    mind to the realization there was "no place to hide," as well as traumatize the
    victim for ensuing programming. It was my experience over the years that A
    Most Dangerous Game had numerous variations on the primary theme of being
    stripped naked and turned loose in the wilderness while being hunted by men
    and dogs. In reality, all "wilderness" areas were enclosed in secure military
    fencing whereby it was only a matter of time until I was caught, repeatedly
    raped, and tortured.
    Dick Cheney had an apparent addiction to the "thrill of the sport". He
    appeared obsessed with playing A Most Dangerous Game as a means of
    traumatizing mind-control victims, as well as to satisfy his own perverse sexual
    kinks. My introduction to the game occurred upon arrival at the hunting lodge
    near Greybull, Wyoming, and it physically and psychologically devastated me.
    I was sufficiently traumatized for Cheney's programming as I stood naked in his
    hunting lodge office after being hunted down and caught. Cheney was talking
    as he paced around me, "I could stuff you and mount you like a jackalope and
    call you a two legged dear. Or I could stuff you with this (he unzipped his
    pants to reveal his oversized penis) right down your throat, and then mount you.
    Which do you prefer?
    Blood and sweat became mixed with the dirt on my body and slid like mud
    down my legs and shoulder. I throbbed with exhaustion and pain as I stood
    unable to think to answer such a question. "Make up your mind," Cheney
    coaxed. Unable to speak, I remained silent. "You don't get a choice, anyway,
    I make up your mind for you. That's why you're here. For me to make you a'
    mind, and make you mine/mind. You lost your mind a long time ago. Now
    I 'm going to give you one. Just like the Wizard (of Oz) gave Scarecrow a
    brain, the Yellow Brick Road led you here to me. You've 'come such a long,
    long way' for your brain, and I will give you one,"
    The blood reached my shoes and caught my attention. Had I been further
    along in my programming, 1 perhaps would never have noticed such a thing or
    had the capability to think to wipe it away. But so far, I had only been to
    MacDill and Disney World for government/military programming. At last,
    when I could speak, I begged, "If you don't mind, can I please use your
    bathroom?"
    Cheney's face turned red with rage. He was on me in an instant, slamming
    my back into the wall with one arm across my chest and his hand on my throat,
    choking me while applying pressure to the carotid artery in my neck with his
    thumb. His eyes bulged and he spit as he growled, "If you don't mind me, I
    will kill you. I could kill you—Kill you—with my bare hands. You're not the
    first and you won't be the last. I'll kill you any time I goddamn well please,"
    He flung me on the cot-type bed that was behind me. There he finished taking
    his rage out on me sexually

I personally believe Cathy O'Brien, I've never read her book, but I've seen hours of interviews.

I think it further serves this thread to point out that in the S4 series with Wendelle Stevens the escaped area 51 insider who told his story to Wendelle Stevens mentions Dick Cheney as a regular at area 51.

S4 (Area 51) Informers Volume One Wendelle Stevens and Bob Dean

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

KiwiElf (5th January 2013)

16. Link to Post #51
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

1977: Jimmy Carter is elected president and says that he'll "make every piece of information about UFOs available to the public". Carter is allegedly briefed on the situation, shown recovered alien disk/technology and changes his mind.

Carter then announces details of top secret Pentagon project "Noah's Ark" Supposedly, a system of some 96 'bunkers' and 'bolt holes' established at various locations on or near Earth to house approx 6,500 officials in case of "nuclear war" or catastrophe. Bunkers are literally underground cities complete with streets, sidewalks, lakes, small electric cars, apartments & office buildings. One such 'city' is "Mount Weather", carved out of a mountain near Washington. "Cheyenne Mountain" is another.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 20th February 2013 at 00:32.

17. Link to Post #52
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Super Secret Black Budget Underground & Undersea Bases CTC

Published on Oct 18, 2012

Researcher Richard Sauder discussed the black budget world of super-secret underground, and undersea, bases and tunnels, and the vast sums of money siphoned off from the economy to build them. Such bases are operated by both civil and military agencies, but in addition to them, there are Fortune 1000 companies with underground installations, as well as religious organizations, and possibly ETs, he detailed.

One of the uses for the bases is as a retreat in the event of a calamitous geophysical change to the Earth, such as a pole shift, said Sauder. The "technocratic elite" are making extensive and sophisticated plans for these facilities, which suggests they believe catastrophic earth changes could occur in the very near future, he noted. "Trillions of dollars have been sucked out of the federal budget and out of the economy in general...and lavished on projects or programs of which we are told little or even nothing whatsoever...It's our money and we deserve to know," Sauder stated, adding that in the event of an Earth catastrophe, citizens should have the right to be in a lottery to go to the underground bases, rather than just the elite.

Secretive biological engineering and experiments may also be occurring underground, and a percentage of the thousands of missing people reported every year could be held there as guinea pigs or forced labor, he speculated. He also spoke about plans for underground maglev trains that could travel as fast 15,000 mph hour and make a coast to coast trip in less than an hour. Undersea bases could be entered via a vertical shaft on an island that might go down several miles to a tunnel, or through an airlock right on the sea floor, he detailed. ET encounters in underground bases have been reported by numerous abductees. An illustration in a 1955 issue of Look even depicted how an underground "flying saucer" facility might appear, he shared.

Biography:

Beginning in early childhood, Richard Sauder experienced first-hand contact with a variety of paranormal phenomena that have left him a bit puzzled and thoroughly persuaded that there is much more to the Earth and to human perception and consciousness than the mainstream American culture believes. Some of Richard's favorite research and reading interests are underground and underwater bases and tunnels, electronic mind control, Freedom Technology, human prehistory and remote antiquity, the Kundalini energy and alternative thought patterns. His underground and underwater bases and tunnels research commenced in 1992 and continues to the present day.

He has a B.A. in sociology, an M.A. in Latin American studies, an M.S. in forestry and a Ph.D. in political science. He is the author of three books, Underground Bases and Tunnels: What is the Government Trying to Hide? , Kundalini Tales , and Underwater and Underground Bases . In addition, Richard has appeared on numerous radio and TV programs, has spoken at several conferences, and his writings and interviews have appeared many publications.

Dulce Base is an alleged secret alien underground facility under Archuleta Mesa on the Colorado-New Mexico border near the town of Dulce, New Mexico in the United States. Claims of alien activity there first arose from Albuquerque businessman Paul Bennewitz.

Its secretive nature and undoubted connection to classified aircraft research, together with reports of unusual phenomena, have led Area 51 to become a focus of modern UFO and conspiracy theories. Some of the activities mentioned in such theories at Area 51 include:

The storage, examination, and reverse engineering of crashed alien spacecraft (including material supposedly recovered at Roswell), the study of their occupants (living and dead), and the manufacture of aircraft based on alien technology.
    Meetings or joint undertakings with extraterrestrials.
    The development of exotic energy weapons for the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) or other weapons programs.
    The development of means of weather control.
    The development of time travel and teleportation technology.
    The development of unusual and exotic propulsion systems related to the Aurora Program.
    Activities related to a supposed shadowy one world government or the Majestic 12 organization.

The Montauk Project was alleged to be a series of secret United States government projects conducted at Camp Hero or Montauk Air Force Station on Montauk, Long Island for the purpose of developing psychological warfare techniques and exotic research including time travel. Jacques Vallée describes allegations of the Montauk Project as an outgrowth of stories about the Philadelphia Experiment/Project Rainbow.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AL BIELEK : The Montauk Project ( Full Length 3 hrs )

Quote Published on Mar 22, 2012

This is an incredible story. Make sure you have time once you get going on it you will not want to shut it off. Good Luck and leave comments. Time travel always drums up a good debate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dulce secret alien base new footage of cryo tanks

Is this real or faked? (I have no idea!)

Dulce underground secret Base under Mt. Archuleta, Dulce, New Mexico

This footage has allegedly been smuggled out from the Dulce alien underground base where humans and aliens work together on horrific bio-genetic experiments this mind blowing new footage leaves many questions unanswered you can see a vast hall of cryo genetic feeding tanks and vats Each of these tell a confusing, disturbing story of human / alien interaction in the top secret Human alien hybrid breeding programs.

This is the Largest Reptilian and Grey Base in America. Here Atomic Manipulation, cloning, studies of the human aura, advanced mind control applications, animal/human crossbreeding, visual and audio human chip implantation, abduction and feeding off of humans.

18. Link to Post #53
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dreamland Area 51 Documentary - Full Length

An oldie but a goody with many well-known witnesses giving testimony and still relevant information. This originally featured as a two-hour special (incl ads) at the time, commanding a large audience internationally.

Last edited by KiwiElf; 13th March 2013 at 06:56.

19. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Re: Secret Underground Bases, D.U.M.B.S, ET Related Anomalies
    i'd like to believe that about the Reptilian bases being destroyed, but i have never trusted Wilcock as a reliable source of info,i bit full of himself and he basically made fun of me asking what wil happen to my doggies and animals when this transformation that is suppose to happen , this 4th density trans., if i am going to have this transition, who is going to watch after my animals? he replied with a cartoon of a guy laughing and saying," oh are they asking about their pets agian"? sorry but i was a bit put off, and i felt for a person that is suppose to be bringing a positive message to the world why would he make fun of me asking a very pertinent question,,, i dunno, just sayin, peace,dennis
    Last edited by tnkayaker; 13th March 2013 at 06:54. Reason: not correct info i was intending

20. The Following User Says Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

KiwiElf (13th March 2013)

21. Link to Post #55
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The "alien bases being destroyed" was being cited by Wilcock, Drake & Fulford at the time, and I believe it referred to a few of them (not all, and not including Area 51), when Nth America had the quake which shattered the Washington Monument the other year. That story then got modified to the bases being "cleared out" - not destroyed - with no loss of life.

As the story went, the Elite were planning a major attack from said bases and this was averted. (Who knows!? )

To my knowledge, there has been absolutely no substantiation of this from anyone else.

22. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    i'd like to believe that about the Reptilian bases being destroyed, but i have never trusted Wilcock as a reliable source of info
    but you expect us to accept your info with no proof, no evidence and no research...

Somehow Wilcock's work is sounding a lot more tangible to me...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

KiwiElf (16th March 2013)

24. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

In one of Leonard Stringfields Status Reports he mentioned some incidents of underground facilities. An incident when a jeep (military) appeared out of know where, and the observer saw a hill opening up, this was just one event mentioned.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

KiwiElf (26th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3