+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The awake sleep.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Default The awake sleep.

This sleep is what most of the human race are in right now.
    It seem to be the way we experience this reality, by not knowing who we really are.
    It's the dream where consciousness becomes aware of itself, by interacting with itself and limit itself through experience form.

By creating duality in your mind, we do this through the unconscious mind, who mimic the reality we experience.
    It's like a parrot in one sense, if we think about the repeating thoughts and like a sponge, sucking up all information it can absorb.
    And squeezing out just the right emotion after a thought.

One glitch in the matrix of the unconscious mind that most of us have experienced.
    Is for example a weird urge to sing a phrase of a song for a hole day some times, well some humes it out or whistle it.
    Nevertheless you can't stop yourself and might even say after some time, dang this song seems to be stuck in my head.

The thought there you express yourself how the song seem to be stuck in your mind, is normal to excuse yourself, because the emotion that came with that thought.
    Was filled with fear of various reasons, depending on what conditioning you have experienced in your life.
    But the thought and emotion can also be a happy one and you feel joyful, the joyful emotion can also spread to other people of the way you express yourself.
    After a while though, people close to you, who has listen to you for a long time, get thoughts with negative emotions and express that to you.

Most people is of course unconscious about this and goes on with their lives thinking they are conscious about the choices they make.
    Nothing is farther from the truth, because how can you make a conscious choice when you are unconscious about your unconscious thoughts and emotions.?

One way to look at the unconscious thought and emotions, is like a breadcrumb trail to navigate yourself to experience the things you need to get conscious.
    This could have taken millions of years through many different life experiences, So to become conscious about this, makes you very humble.

Being unconscious and reading this could most likely make negative thoughts and emotions rise.
    If you feel that, it's your true self who trigges these thoughts and emotions to guide you to experience other things you need before you become aware of this.
    That's all.

"words from the sage Gangaji"

1, You are free, absolutely and completely

2, The only reason you think you are not free, is that you believe your thoughts.

3, It is possible to recognise that you are free,
    by simply being still and noticing what is present before any thought, after all thoughts are finished and also during any thought, and realize you are that.

That's it..

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Eram (5th May 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th May 2012), foreverfan (5th May 2012), Fred Steeves (6th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (5th May 2012), Limor Wolf (5th May 2012), Lost N Found (5th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (5th May 2012), MargueriteBee (6th May 2012), meeradas (5th May 2012), Realeyes (6th May 2012), RUSirius (5th May 2012), sandy (6th May 2012), sdv (5th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (6th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: The awake sleep.

Everyone is sleeping, the trick is to know you're dreaming.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

Cool... After reading that... I need a nap.
    Last edited by foreverfan; 5th May 2012 at 22:13.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

<8> (6th May 2012), Eram (6th May 2012), sandy (6th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Well darnit all, and I thought I was awake all this time. Can you, or is there anyway, come pinch me and awaken me?

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hi and thanks..

There's a way to check yourself.

Be completely in silence and don't think about anything, now be the observer to any thoughts that may arise.

Consider yourself pinched, that was the noise from your unconscious thoughts and emotion.

P.s ..Sleep well my friends..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

Quote 1, You are free, absolutely and completely

2, The only reason you think you are not free, is that you believe your thoughts.
    ...absolutely, completely... but
    how come there's a "but" after absolutely always makes me wonder
    and there's always a "but" no matter what

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

<8> (6th May 2012), Eram (6th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dim (here)
    Quote 1, You are free, absolutely and completely

...absolutely, completely... but
    Sleep well my friends
    and there's always a "but" no matter what
    Hi and thanks..Dim for your thought.

Quote "but" after absolutely always makes me wonder
    Ask yourself, who is that "ME" that is wondering, Is it your true self all knowing consciousness always at peace (no of course not) it's a thought from your unconscious mind.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

and what if it's the unconscious mind then ?
    even that unconscious mind is powered by the true self or it wouldn't be at all.
    If all is one then this compulsive thinking machine that misinterprets everything spiting out dead concepts enslaving souls for eons is one also.

(not that matters but the quote of my post is somehow mistyped in your reply ? )

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

and what if it's the unconscious mind then ?
    even that unconscious mind is powered by the true self or it wouldn't be at all.
    If all is one then this compulsive thinking machine that misinterprets everything spiting out dead concepts enslaving souls for eons is one also.

(not that matters but the quote of my post is somehow mistyped in your reply ? )
    Thanks Dim..

Quote and what if it's the unconscious mind then ?
    There are no what if's, it just IS and it is how we experience this reality.

Quote If all is one then this compulsive thinking machine that misinterprets everything spiting out dead concepts enslaving souls for eons is one also.
    There IS no dead concepts enslaving souls, look around yourself, the world is alive. How you experience this, will return the experience back to you.
    That is why there is so much suffering because people believe their thoughts and their thoughts create their story what they have experienced and who they are.

But thoughts come and goes all the time, the only thing in your life that remains the same IS the one who observes the thoughts and that IS you my friend.
    Unchangeable always their looking, you might heard older people say, weird inside I feel the same as when I was young.

Suffer or be free by knowing who you are, it doesn't matter, you are always at peace.

Quote (not that matters but the quote of my post is somehow mistyped in your reply ? )
    Your unconscious minds thought and emotion was strong enough to make you write it though.
    Don't you worry bout a thing, I could never take any offence when I am conscious.

Jesus kept saying, "Father, forgive them, because they don't know what they're doing."
    This comes in to a much more profound meaning when you are conscious.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

You are awake the moment you stop playing the FEAR game of PTB. In that moment your mind is free from control and start to learn things how they truly are.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

<8> (6th May 2012), Eram (6th May 2012), Fred Steeves (6th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

the fact of suffering isn't oneness ?
    the fact of believing ones thoughts isn't oneness ?
    that was my point.

if it doesn't' matter and we are at peace always what's the point of the thread ?
    why you're talking about it ? why does Gangaji ? why bother at all ?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    You are awake the moment you stop playing the FEAR game of PTB. In that moment your mind is free from control and start to learn things how they truly are.
    Hi and thanks for you view on this Iceberg.

Quote You are awake the moment you stop playing the FEAR game of PTB
    Awake to what?, you mean you have become conscious about a few things you did not know before. Yes you are awakening, but what makes you think you are awake?
    You don't even know who you are, or do you?

Quote In that moment your mind is free from control
    So you are free, I'm happy for you, not a sad moment always in peace with all that IS happening all around you and within yourself.
    May I ask what control you free yourself from?, wasn't it more that you became aware of things you where unable to see before.
    As in becoming more conscious?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

the fact of suffering isn't oneness ?
    the fact of believing ones thoughts isn't oneness ?
    that was my point.

if it doesn't' matter and we are at peace always what's the point of the thread ?
    why you're talking about it ? why does Gangaji ? why bother at all ?
    Thanks Dim and good questions.

Quote the fact of suffering isn't oneness ?
    No, the suffering is because you believing you are separate, as in, you think you are you're body and the story who comes with that.

Quote the fact of believing ones thoughts isn't oneness ?
    That's right, believing your thoughts make you suffer.

Quote if it doesn't' matter and we are at peace always what's the point of the thread ?
    It's what I experience right now and you are sharing that experience with me. That is how we grow our consciousness.

Quote why you're talking about it ? why does Gangaji ? why bother at all ?
    I want to share my experience because it's the truth and some might be awake enough to see that.
    Gangaji just guide people to understand who they already are, not adding anything, just by being quiet and go within yourself so you recognize that you are listening to your thoughts.
    You don't have to jump every time a thought pop up in your mind and act on it.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Eram (6th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

We are living in this reality (illusion or not) and for many years we've learned things by someone else view ( teachers,tv,magazine, etc) not ours, that's the type of control I'm talking about. Not thinking with our own mind or following our heart this is our big problem. The awakening starts with rejecting this type of control and see within you the true nature. We are powerful beigns, we don't need any more ingredients to add , we are perfect in the spiritual view and when humanity will realise it than we will be free in this reality or any other reality.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    We are living in this reality (illusion or not) and for many years we've learned things by someone else view ( teachers,tv,magazine, etc) not ours, that's the type of control I'm talking about. Not thinking with our own mind or following our heart this is our big problem. The awakening starts with rejecting this type of control and see within you the true nature. We are powerful beigns, we don't need any more ingredients to add , we are perfect in the spiritual view and when humanity will realise it than we will be free in this reality or any other reality.
    You said that beautiful Iceberg.

But for anyone to realize, they must experience who they really are, words are for the mind go within yourself and experience who you are.
    And you will know it in your heart.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Eagle Eye (6th May 2012), Eram (6th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread