+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mark Zuckerberg is claimed to be grandson of David Rockefeller

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Mark Zuckerberg is claimed to be grandson of David Rockefeller

We see these amazing stories about the wonder kids who start these IT companies and make billions, but is it a fluke? Did some smart kid just happen to being a business and strike it rich or are most of these stores really about children of the elite making their stake and making their profits from the world? Enter Mark Zuckerberg whom this article examines the possibilities that he is the grandson of David Rockefeller. The Rockefellers are the lapdogs of the Rothschilds.

Here is the story and link. There are lots of other similar stories of connected "kids" making it big in business or entertainment. I'd like to examine the possibilities of this and dig up what info we can. Facebook is a a honeypot of information and you have to know the CIA (Elite data warehouse and bullies for the Elites) dig through every email, message, and bit of data placed on facebook, twitter, myspace.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mark Zuckerberg Is Claimed To Be Grandson Of David Rockefeller. Real name. Jacob Greenberg.

San Gurung on Facebook writes

Ok so this Greenberg / Zuckerberg thing is getting weirder by the second.

A Jacob Greenberg was arrested for possession of Marijuana and this mugshot was taken. It was later revealed that this could indeed be the man the world knows as Mark Zuckerberg.

His family members include David Rockefeller, his Grandfather. A little strange because Rothschild owns 8% of Facebook shares. Both Rothschild and Rockefeller are well known names....TAP with One World Government associations.

and his other granpa....greenberg...CEO of AIG

TAP - Facebook was funded with $500 million from a CIA owned bank, which was a

bit suspicious.

Zuckerberg means 'sugar mountain'.

That's their secret word for Facebook no doubt. A mountain of information from

which they can extract billions. Bill Gates comes from a multibillionaire eugenicist

family, which was kept well hidden in the early years of Microsoft. The same

families control it all. Yet is this story true?

Another site:

http://n-morgan.tumblr.com/post/2293...rg-rockefeller

Ok so this Greenberg / Zuckerberg thing is getting weirder by the second.
    A Jacob Greenberg was arrested for possession of Marijuana and this mugshot was taken. It was later revealed that this could indeed be the man the world knows as Mark Zuckerberg.
    His family members include David Rockefeller, his Grandfather. A little strange because Rothschild owns 8% of Facebook shares. Both Rothschild and Rockefeller are well known names.
    Where it gets weirder is when I looked at who his (Greenberg) other Grandfather could be. Low and behold:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_R._Greenberg
    Former CEO of AIG!
    And guess what his wife’s name is: Corinne Phyllis Zuckerman.
    Am I just falling into mindless conspiracy at this point?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know if these two pictures of "zuckerberg" are of the same individual. I do think it's quite interesting to look at the backgrounds of these wonder kids and see who they are really tied to. I did this years ago with Bill Gates. He was no "lucky" kid, but had very good ties to the elites per other researchers digging stuff up on him. So, I think digging into these "new" ventures CEO backgrounds might leave an interesting bread crumb trail.

Nice success story:

Facebook CEO turns 28, IPO could be $100B gift

2. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Default Re: Mark Zuckerberg is claimed to be grandson of David Rockefeller

Hey U.S,

Well, IMO, these folks aren´t the same person at all! Their faces are completely different!

Hahahahaha!

Well, the only part the looks incredibly similar is the white portion of their eyes! Hahahahaha!

Cheers,

Raf.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th August 2021), intruth (14th May 2012), Maunagarjana (12th April 2015), Unified Serenity (15th May 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I really doubt these are the same people. The ears (and nose) are a bit of a giveaway. ;-)
    -----------------------------------------------
    "Out of the silent planet... out of the silent planet we are...."
    Personal Art Gallery
    Facebook Page for Daily Sketches

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mind-scape For This Post:

Unified Serenity (15th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Space_Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

I doubt it's the real person, the elite won't arrest one of their own unless that person went against the elite. All of the very rich, powerful people have ties to the elites, it wasn't luck.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Space_Ace For This Post:

Unified Serenity (15th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

My main issue was the location of the ears. Lots of rich brats get arrested. What matters is if the arrest actually harms their future. I do appreciate the comments, especially the "whites of the eyes" LOL. It would be interesting to discover what his family ties are.

9. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Please do not think I am a scavenger here on PA () just because I like to bring old threads to life, but this subject is up again on internet, it is going around in chat groups. I even found this PA thread posted on reddit when I was searching actually for stuffs related to Rockefeller.

Here is text I am quoting from what they posted on Telegram. I am almost sure I did read it somewhere else before, and before I mean many years ago.

"David Rockefeller’s grandson Mark Zuckerberg’s wife Priscilla Chan is the sister of the co-founder of the Cannibal Club Raven Chan with the Illuminati Luciferian Satanist Draco reptilian chimera alien incarnate avatar Wicca witch Elspeth Blake, that serves the pedophilia children’s sacrificial human meat dishes of our human homo-sapiens specie to the Illuminati Draco reptilian chimera alien incarnate avatar politicians and Hollywood celebrities and television hosts and mainstream media celebrities and music industry idol singers and corporate executives and billionaire bankers and CIA FBI MI6 NSA leaders and royal families and Vatican leaders and so on. The 60 million dollars to create the Facebook company came from the billions of dollars of Japanese tax money and Japan national retirement pension program that the Illuminati Luciferian Satanist Korean ancestry freemason war criminal descendant fake Japanese politicians paid to their real emperor David Rockefeller through the CSIS. Since the Illuminati’s CIA narcotics money and child trafficking money and fraud finances are getting cut off, the Illuminati Korean ancestry freemason Japanese national leaders had to start the Japanese citizens’ ID number national system to squeeze out additional billions of dollars of tax money, in order to pay their Illuminati European black nobility families bosses the embezzled money demands."

Sorry, I do not have the reference, but I guess it does not matter because on Telegram most groups are just re posting without even giving any source, I just found out it interesting to share.
    Last edited by palehorse; 11th August 2021 at 15:06.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

mountain_jim (11th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread