Thread: A time of prophesy....

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Smile A time of prophesy....

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.co...gory/politics/

A friend sent me this today. It does seem like prophecies are starting to happen. It would be good to stop the ptw and all the satanic crap that is ruining our world.
    One world order is part of the prophesies and one world currency does seem to be part of the long time plan. Interesting.
    Decades ago I read the Bible. There is a lot of symbols that are hard to understand. Of course preachers have come up with explanations and anyone could interpret their own meanings.
    If anyone is interested please comment or if not just leave it alone.
    I'm going on vacation tomorrow so can't reply. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/icons/icon7.png
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Harmony (27th February 2023), Lifebringer (19th May 2012), Matthew (27th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: A time of prophesy....

A lot of people have a fear of dying and leaving that narcisistic ego behind or out of their family's life. It can be annoying, but sometimes those type of people get upset, when they cna't be the 'center of the stage." Got a family member or two that do it. They've become friends with their material selves, they have created and it's like saying goodbye to a long time friend to them Some people put away the childish ways, and some just continue them.
    Have mercy on the stubborn who won't humble themselves before God and His Chirst Jesus.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Harmony (27th February 2023), Matthew (27th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,318 times in 4,085 posts

Default Re: A time of prophesy....

This wont be for everyone.

This is a hugely Christian prophesy in which the lady talks about her dream of talking to Jesus about war against America, starting with a simultaneous missile strike from Russia and China, with a nuclear strike from Russia and non-nuclear intercontinental missile strike by China. Then North Korea launches three nuclear weapons out of vengeance, but the strikes by Russia and China are strategic for a following invasion. Then she talks about an invasion involving cybernetic/hybrid soldiers linked to AI, drone backup and all-sorts of other almost believable future-style infantry. It sounds like science fiction, but I find that is more believable now days personally.

Jesus says to her: "Soon daughter, very soon"

Linked not embedded; if you want to see it please go ahead but I won't assume you do

Source: YouTube link
    Video image showing the locations of the missle strikes: https://i.postimg.cc/g2MGtVcL/image.png

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Harmony (28th February 2023), mizo (27th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread