+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst 1 10 20 38 LastLast

Thread: Jesse Ventura

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Jesse Ventura Files Lawsuit Against T.S.A. and Dept. of Homeland Security

Maybe this lawsuit will force the MSM to report on the erasing of Ventura's Conspiracy shows from people's DVRs and Tivo. I'm sure Jesse knows that are more than one way to skin a cat.

2. Link to Post #182
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Re: Jesse Ventura Files Lawsuit Against T.S.A. and Dept. of Homeland Security

Plumr2007;

I agree with you on this. However, the MSM have ways of forgetting key information on key issues.

I think that this is a bold step by the Jesse, and it will force this issue into the open. May be then, the general public (otherwise known as the sheep) will start to ask question, and start to look for answers. This bottle for truth will not be won with Giants steps, but with small, tender and easy to expose steps.

Irish
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

fifi (25th January 2011), plumr2007 (25th January 2011)

4. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm thrilled a strong, visible man is taking a strong, visible stand--that does more good than anything.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

fifi (25th January 2011), irishspirit (25th January 2011), JoshERTW (25th January 2011), kasee (28th January 2011), truthseekerdan (25th January 2011)

6. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

Sunny,

I could not agree with you more.

7. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

I wonder why only Jesse Ventura has filled a lawsuit. A bunch of such lawsuits would provide tremendous push back against an out of control agency.

Granny Franny

8. The Following User Says Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (25th January 2011)

9. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    I wonder why only Jesse Ventura has filled a lawsuit. A bunch of such lawsuits would provide tremendous push back against an out of control agency.

Granny Franny
    Somebody has to start the trend first...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

10. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Wait for it......wait.......wait.....Jessie Ventura demonized in MSM as bald lunatic. Or 10 lb. of pot found in his car trunk. Worse, victim of small plane crash in wooded area.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

plumr2007 (25th January 2011)

12. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Granny Franny

Rome wasn't built in a week.

Each country is now finding its own little "Star", that is pushing the issue into the mainstream, here we have Jim Corr.

The big thing here is the fact that Jess is moving the fight into their bottle ground, and forcing their Media to report this issue. Small steps is whats needed. Now with this issue being brought to the front line by Jess, we will see a massive leap here.

The thing with it is, Jess will have the ability to bring this much higher than the general joe on the street, he will also have the finance to see it through to the end.

13. Link to Post #189
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Granny Franny

@0:42:
    Quote Ventura's Attorney says he's fighting on behalf of all flyers.
    I hate to say it, but that statement leads me to believe that this will more than likely eventually be turned into a Class Action Lawsuit. If that occurs, from what I've ever seen of Class Action Lawsuits, is it will most likely end-up being settled out of court. And if that happens, you'll probably see everyone named in the lawsuit awarded a few bucks each, The TSA will have to make some minor changes in their procedures, and Jesse and his crew will probably get a good lecturing and legally barred from taking any further action...Up to and including any further investigations on the subject.

Like I said, I hate to say it. But I can see it coming now.

We'll just have to wait and see. And hope for the best!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (28th January 2011)

15. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Worse, victim of small plane crash in wooded area.
    This was my first thought when I read this earlier
    When does power lose power?
    When does money lose value?
    When does greed lose itself?
    When does conflict lose direction?
    When there is a greater need to survive
    Tik Tok Tik Tok

16. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Default Willie Nelson & Jesse Ventura: The Lost Interviews

In this never before seen footage exclusively for Prison Planet.tv subscribers, Alex talks with country music icon Willie Nelson and former Governor of Minnesota Jesse Ventura. Will the American people ever wake up? We'll wake the mother****ers up, proclaims Willie, but Jesse thinks they'll just go back to sleep again. Ventura points out that his generation, from the Vietnam era, are supposed to be in charge today, but have gone back on every single principle they once embraced. The start of the real revolution will only occur when Americans stop reinforcing the two party dictatorship by voting in Democrats and Republicans, points out Ventura.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Circe For This Post:

Gardener (26th February 2011), John Parslow (26th February 2011), Lord Sidious (26th February 2011), sister (26th February 2011), Whitehaze (26th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Member Whitehaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 293 posts

Default Re: Willie Nelson & Jesse Ventura: The Lost Interviews

Wow what a great video, these guys get it. And the are absolutely correct when they say people are focused on their own little worlds and thats why nothing willl happen. But if all that was harnessed and brought to a point.........
    In the light of the day the other light is hidden, never the less that other light still exists seen by other eyes.

19. Link to Post #193
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

"I was in the Air Force a while and they had what they call "policing the area." That's where you looked around and if there's anything wrong here, there, anywhere, you took care of your own area. And I think that's a pretty good thing to go by. If everyone just takes care of their own area then we won't have any problems. Be here. Be present. Wherever you are, be there. And look around you and see what needs to be changed."
    — Willie Nelson (Wisdom: 50 Unique and Original Portraits)

Thanks for posting the link, Circe.
    I've been a Willie Nelson fan for a long time, thanks to my dad.
    Can't help but notice how bored he looks during the first portion of the interview.
    I think when you've been around as long as he has, you've pretty much seen it all.

20. Link to Post #194
    Australia Avalon Member TWINNICK's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried to watch that but got as bored as Willie and had to turn it off.

..Nick..

21. Link to Post #195
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Jesse Ventura 'Wipes The Floor' with Piers Morgan with 'TRUTH Missiles' on CNN..!

...IMPORTANT UPDATE...

I just finished watching the Jesse Ventura/Piers-Off Morgan interview in its entirety! See You Tube clip below...

As per usual the above CNN favored Clips (see my previous post # 3) do not do Jesse justice and only highlight Piers-Off Morgans Conspiracy Theory highlights! See link below...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ficial-Website

I am Glad to say that Jesse Wiped-The-Floor with this Pompus British Featherweight!

Well Done Jesse - Americans got a barrage of TRUTH Missiles rarely heard or debated on the MSM!

Watch the 'Full Interview' below..

22. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Default Re: Jesse Ventura 'Wipes The Floor' with Piers Morgan with 'TRUTH Missiles' on CNN..!

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    ...IMPORTANT UPDATE...

I just finished watching the Jesse Ventura/Piers-Off Morgan interview in its entirety! See You Tube clip below...

As per usual the above CNN favored Clips (see my previous post # 3) do not do Jesse justice and only highlight Piers-Off Morgans Conspiracy Theory highlights! See link below...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ficial-Website

I am Glad to say that Jesse Wiped-The-Floor with this Pompus British Featherweight!

Well Done Jesse - Americans got a barrage of TRUTH Missiles rarely heard or debated on the MSM!

Watch the 'Full Interview' below..

I enjoyed the interview, Jesse kept his composure well and did not fall into Piers trap to make him look like and sound like a "crackpot."

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tkh123186 For This Post:

Art (6th April 2011), Calz (6th April 2011), charlesfrith (9th April 2011), jackovesk (5th April 2011), ktlight (7th April 2011), Lord Sidious (5th April 2011), modwiz (6th April 2011), NxTLvL34 (8th April 2011), Trail (9th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #197
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Default Re: Jesse Ventura 'Wipes The Floor' with Piers Morgan with 'TRUTH Missiles' on CNN..!

Personally I say, Jesse Ventura was not "at his best" during the interview; however, he did manage to hold his own.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

modwiz (6th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member Generous's Avatar
    Thanks

He seems angry and agitated and wouldn't sit still, the interview was difficult for him.

27. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Generous (here)
    He seems angry and agitated and wouldn't sit still, the interview was difficult for him.
    This is taken from Jesse's website regarding his shaking etc...

"Don’t worry I do not have ALS or Parkinsons. It’s a just a quirk that was passed down to me by my dad. My son does the same thing as well. It is not representitive of any disease or illness. Most of the time we do it when we get excited or are killing time. Haha. I don’t even notice when it happens unless someone points it out to me. It’s just a quirk nothing more. No worries. Actually I had dinner with my son and Kevin Costner a while back and we all noticed we were bouncing our legs while having a great discussion. We all looked at each and laughed about it.

Jesse"

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tkh123186 For This Post:

Hervé (8th April 2011), Lord Sidious (5th April 2011), modwiz (6th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

piers implying jessie had based his entire jfk theories on one newspaper after being explicitly told that jessie had recreated the conditions of the assassination and couldn't come close to hitting the target despite being an expert marksman is just outright bad journalism. this is an attack on jessie's character.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to s3nru For This Post:

Hervé (8th April 2011), ktlight (6th April 2011), Lord Sidious (6th April 2011), modwiz (6th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst 1 10 20 38 LastLast