+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 3 13 38 LastLast

Thread: Jesse Ventura

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: Ventura Speaks Out about the CIA Infiltrating our Local Governments

Yeah same here - he's really hard NOT to like.

BTW thanks to the admin who corrected the spelling of 'infiltrating' in the post title. Missed that on the copy/paste. If edit worked I'd fix it in the body.

2. Link to Post #42
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

use Advanced Edit, solves the "infinate loading" bug thing.

I'm an Aussie. All ive heard of Jesse Ventura is news Articles and clips now and then from Prisonplanet Mainpage.

After his recent appearence there, i couldent help myself but download his TV series.

Isnt it weird? He's like a light even the blind the see. And even i feel trusting, hell even kind of loyal to this guy, and im in another country.

Isnt isnt it Sad the PTB havent been able to pick up up on the fact that people that tell the truth, and speak from the heart, without any hidden ajenda's or goals, have this kind of effect on people?

3. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by TigaHawk (here)
    Isnt isnt it Sad the PTB havent been able to pick up up on the fact that people that tell the truth, and speak from the heart, without any hidden ajenda's or goals, have this kind of effect on people?
    Oh, but they have picked up on it. That is the reason that Ventura did not run for or serve a second term. He was slandered unto oblivion.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

4. Link to Post #44
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Oh, but they have picked up on it. That is the reason that Ventura did not run for or serve a second term. He was slandered unto oblivion.
    Just like charlie sheene ...doesnt this sound suspicious?? Another article said when the police arrived he was incoherent.

Charlie Sheen flew back to Los Angeles last night after a wild time in New York.

Early yesterday morning, security at the Plaza Hotel had called police to report Sheen had trashed his room.

A law enforcement official says when officers arrived at 1:30 in the morning, Sheen appeared to be intoxicated. The official says a woman who'd been with him said they'd both been out drinking and partying, adding that when they got back to the room, Sheen was yelling and throwing furniture around.

The Post reports that the actor began wrecking his room after accusing a prostitute of stealing his wallet and cell phone, while his children slept in a nearby room.

A source told The Post that the petrified prostitute phoned a friend who was "working" elsewhere in The Plaza. The friend then alerted hotel staff, which dialed 911.

Police say Sheen was not arrested. Instead, he voluntarily went with authorities for a psychiatric evaluation at a hospital. Sheen's rep told FOX411.com that Sheen "had an adverse allergic reaction to some medication and was taken to the hospital."

Sheen's ex, Denise Richards, was staying at the same hotel with their two little girls.

"This is a very personal, private matter," Richards said in an interview Wednesday on Fox News.

"I'm not gonna comment on anything. I'm good. My girls are good," she said.

5. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

6. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Default Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura: Area 51 season-2 episode-2

Questions surrounding the military's secret research base in the Nevada desert have been swirling around for years. Jesse faces off against guards at Area 51, to find out why the Joint Terrorism Task Force raided the homes of two Area 51 watchdogs and to review alleged evidence that the government has been faking UFO sightings and alien abductions in order to cover up darker secrets at the base.

Playlist for the full episode: https://youtube.com/user/fairinfo...E1CD0A7CAB0DEE
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

fifi (7th November 2010)

8. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Jesse Ventura on 2012

Jonothon... I agree with what you wrote. I just watched the show.. I'm watching the HAARP one now. Yeah,the commentator is almost as bad as "Myth Busters" commentator. Still... can't just shoot the messenger because you don't like a part of the message presentation.
    Best mainsteam presentations I've seen on these topics.
    Question? Would I wear a pony tail if I'm bald? Answer: Glad I don't have that problem..So I don't know.

9. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Default Wall Street: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

fifi (7th November 2010)

11. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Default Re: Jesse Ventura Told Fox News "We Have Real JFK Assassin Death Bed Confession."

I missed watching these shows. Thanks very much for the link, Dan.

12. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Default Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory: "Police State & FEMA Camps" - Must Watch

It's been said the government has a plan to declare martial law and round up millions of United State citizens into concentration camps. Jesse may have found a conspiracy in plain sight as he investigates the proliferation of law enforcement Fusion Centers around the country. And they may be connected to hundreds of detention centers ready to accept prisoners at the stroke of a Presidential pen.

Playlist
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

13. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Default Re: Jesse Ventura Told Fox News "We Have Real JFK Assassin Death Bed Confession."

Has Jesse Ventura revealed who did it yet?

I came across this which seems to indicate that his wife did it (under mind control, perhaps)

Very interesting study, pictures, film clip - all makes much sense.

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10...edy-dr-neville

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

14. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Has Jesse Ventura revealed who did it yet?

I came across this which seems to indicate that his wife did it (under mind control, perhaps)

Very interesting study, pictures, film clip - all makes much sense.

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10...edy-dr-neville
    Nope, that episode hasn't aired yet. I have heard of that theory and researched it a bit, it's always possible

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Beth For This Post:

truthseekerdan (14th November 2010)

16. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Thanks for this video - posting to facebook - great debate of guy who doesn't know whats up

"I Saw an Airplane Fly into it x 10,000"

Every watch an amatueur magician? They do lots of stuff you can see, but which isn't real

17. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

I like Governor Ventura also. His story about how the agency had a 'private visit' with him after he won the election is telling. And his show is getting better and better.

18. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Default Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura JFK assassination deathbed confession

Playlist

A "major figure" from recent U.S. history admits to involvement in the plot in an audio tape that will blow audiences away. The source names names, and Lee Harvey Oswald isn't on the list. According to the show's producers, Ventura's team has even established new evidence that suggests the individuals allegedly involved in the assassination have powerful ties that even go as high as former President and former CIA director George H. W. Bush. Is this the key at last to why the media has been so reluctant to admit that someone else was shooting at Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963?

Ventura qualified as an expert shot while in naval special forces training, and qualified again as an expert during his term as Governor in Minnesota, yet he could not duplicate the time and accuracy of Oswald's fateful shots.

In the course of the episode, Jesse Ventura, a former Navy SEAL and Underwater Demolitions expert, attempts to recreate Oswald's alleged shooting that day. He tracked down the exact make and model, as well as ammunition stock that the Warren Commission claims Oswald used. But despite the fact that Ventura qualified as an expert shot while in naval special forces training, and qualified again as an expert during his term as Governor in Minnesota, he could not duplicate the time and accuracy of Oswald's fateful shots. Yet Lee Harvey Oswald only qualified as a "marksman," two grades lower than Ventura. (Witnesses who shot with Oswald have said for years that he had "Maggie's drawers"—that he frequently missed the target and generally did not meet the high standards of a serviceman.)

The House Select Committee on Assassinations matched Ventura's findings back in 1978. Their investigation found a 95% or higher probability that John F. Kennedy was killed by more than one assassin, concluding that indeed a conspiracy took place, and debunking the rushed conclusions of the 1964 Warren Commission that Oswald acted alone. However, nearly half a century later, the media has continued to promote the lone gunman theory, even in spite of a skeptical public. The motives behind this mass-misconception are deep and probing indeed, and Ventura has been questioning the official account for many years now.

Images released by TruTV show that Ventura acts out the official account of Oswald's shooting; then talks to a number of experts at Dealey Plaza, the site of the JFK assassination, including Jim Marrs, prominent researcher and frequent guest on the Alex Jones Show.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

19. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

fifi (20th November 2010)

20. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Default Former Gov. Ventura Will No Longer Fly Due to Abuse He’s Endured at Hands of TSA

Appearing on the Alex Jones Show today, the former governor of Minnesota and host of the popular TruTV show, Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, announced he will no longer use commercial airlines due to the egregious abuses of the TSA and the government.

Ventura said he made the decision to avoid public aircraft after he found himself becoming too comfortable with being routinely searched. He said he was subjected to pat down and search three or four times a week when he traveled for his television show. Ventura had hip surgery and the metal in his body invariably sets off airport metal detectors.

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/breaking-for...-hands-of-tsa/

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

21. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

fifi (21st November 2010)

22. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Thanks for the JFK show - very cool

I always find teh writing of this show (script wise) a turn off, though it seems to be improving - this episode a prime example.

The information is generally pretty good, and getting better as the series continues. The script writing, especially in the beginning was so bad, and so "I'm JV - the wrestler" that I think most people wrote it off entirely. Those elements are still there, but I think thats just cause JV is that kind of guy - and hey, at least he's more or less "real" - to a point at least. I always see a lot of points in the show where the editors cut off the interviewee's and cut to Jesse's comments, when there was clearly a 'counterpoint' which in all likelyhood would have been real food for thought - some actual debate. But TV being what it is, you don't see that. I'd like to see an unedited version of this show as the "new face" of journalism someday. One can dream I guess.

Cheers

23. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Tonight’s Conspiracy Theory to expose toxins in water, population control motives and water privatization schemes worldwide; Premieres FRIDAY, DEC. 3 AT 10 PM EST/ 9 PM CST

Read more
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

24. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,073 times in 8,172 posts

The "Police State" episode ( I think it was the first one of this season ), which would normally be repeated several times, has been 'pulled' from air and disappeared from the list of the series.

EDIT:

Alex Jones, a consultant to TruTV’s Conspiracy Theory, can confirm that the controversial episode “Police State,” which dealt with FEMA camps and fusion centers, has been pulled from air and essentially “memory-holed” due to behind the scenes pressure.

In short, the series of inconsistencies with the re-airing and promotion for “Police State” posted by We Are Change and Federal Jack (below) is all true, and more. The episode was de-listed from TruTV’s website, bonus clips associated with the episode were removed from the website, its encore airings were canceled and it was not played during the recent Conspiracy Theory marathon. Alex cannot elaborate further without compromising his sources, but you have heard people associated with the show discussing on the radio how certain unnamed powerful people did not want this impactful episode to air, how shadowy figures have been caught rummaging through the trash of producers for the show, and beyond.

The producers and talent for Conspiracy Theory, including former Governor Jesse Ventura, have had a lot of courage in making their series as hard hitting as possible. With certain powers-that-be unhappy with such a substantial program airing on cable TV, supporters should treasure what they have been able to get out thus far. The very future of the series could be in question, though certainly things are still up in the air at this point. If you appreciate the content that has been on Conspiracy Theory thus far, you should do everything you can tell your friends and associates to tune in, and make sure these dynamic episodes are seen as widely as possible.
    Last edited by norman; 3rd December 2010 at 23:42.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

25. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

fifi (4th December 2010)

26. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote However, nearly half a century later, the media has continued to promote the lone gunman theory, even in spite of a skeptical public.
    Which is why I tell people, all the time.... "dump the television". There is nothing on it that makes it worth keeping around. Overall, IMO and IME... by any means of analysis, it is a negative. Get rid of it.

by the time the year 2000 rolled around, I was only watching TV for one hour, every Sunday night. X-files! (whoooooo! yay!) This had already been for a good two years. Just the one hour, no more. And I nearly stopped each time I saw a TV ad.

Then Bush Junior appeared on that TV. That's when I finally dumped it. There was no way I was going to put up with him, right from day 1.
    Last edited by Carmody; 3rd December 2010 at 23:45.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 3 13 38 LastLast