+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 4 14 38 LastLast

Thread: Jesse Ventura

1. Link to Post #61
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Default Re: Jesse Ventura Told Fox News "We Have Real JFK Assassin Death Bed Confession."

Fine Jesse Ventura eschews travel on commercial airliners but he should be extremely careful flying as a passenger on smaller private planes as well for obvious reasons. Ventura should use Skype and video hook-ups and take extra precautions.

p.s. on the TV thing I kicked the habit years ago thanks to Bush II. I realized I had gone over the edge when my poor dog used to cringe when Bush came on the TV and ran into the other room............even the dog had more moral decency than that thing passing as a human. If the dog went out of his way to avoid even hearing Bush II's evil voiceprint ID, what was I doing listening and WATCHING him?? The truly influential people I have known DO NOT HAVE A TV IN THEIR HOUSE. A light bulb went off in my head and I canned the propaganda machine once and for all - thanks to the example set by my dog!
    Last edited by Ahkenaten; 4th December 2010 at 00:04.

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - Worldwide Water Conspiracy

Playlist

As producer Michael Braverman announced yesterday, what was once an episode just dealing with schemes to profit off the Great Lakes has now expanded into a startling exposé of the dangerous toxins being added to our water by design. Now known as the "Worldwide Water Conspiracy," tonight's episode of Conspiracy Theory with Gov. Jesse Ventura will take on water privatization, false scarcity profit schemes, the effects of fluoride, lithium and uranium in drinking water and much more.

Scarcity, perceived or real, drives the value of commodities, and many people say water is the next oil. The Great Lakes consist of more than 20% of Earth's surface fresh water, but the levels are dropping. Some streams and groundwater sources have already dried up, and a shortage of clean drinking water could prove to be one of the 21st Century's greatest bubbles.

Now, Gov. Ventura's investigation reveals that foreign companies are stealing water from the Great Lakes, imposing upon one of the American public's greatest assets. Already, the scale of schemes to privatize water and make big profit on a clear necessity are astounding. The TruTV team has learned that the Nestle Corporation is one of the firms tapping this water to sell in bottled water and other products. Moreover, it has circumvented public access points to the lakes by stashing its pumps 12 miles away from the shore of Lake Michigan-- in a private game preserve where no one can see them and little scrutiny is likely to arise. * A d v e r t i s e m e n t *

Moreover, Ventura has uncovered a novel way of siphoning this "blue gold." Giant floating water bags have been implemented to create huge "water trains" and profiteers are using them to ship America's fresh water to foreign countries like China. If the multinational corporations are not stopped, they'll take our "champagne water" and leave us to drink the toilet water. Think it can't happen here? In countries like Bolivia, where private companies have taken control of the water, ordinary people have already had to protest against the police state in order to simply collect rainwater for basic needs. Now, the right to collect rainwater has been challenged here in the United States as well.

But the Conspiracy Theory episode stumbles upon an even greater danger lurking in the water. Testing shows that numerous deadly toxins have been found in the majority of America's tap water, and it's no accident. Could population control through forced mass medication in water be underway? This form of control was discussed in sitting-White House Science Czar John P. Holdren's book Ecoscience as far back as 1977.

The team learns that male birth rates are dropping all over the world. To find out why, Ventura & co. speak with radiation exposure expert Leuren Moret who drops the bombshell that uranium-- yes uranium-- is found in our drinking water and is triggering a mass-feminization in the population via a hormonal-chemical assault. The New York Times reported in 2009 that some 49 million Americans are drinking water contaminated with chemicals like arsenic or radioactive substances like uranium. Further, in 2010, the State of Texas was caught covering up dangerous and illegal levels of uranium in its water supplies that can cause cell mutations and cancer. Other chemicals including fluoride further raise suspicions about who is controlling what goes into our bodies, and why.

There is every reason to believe that Big Brother wants ordinary Americans calm and docile, unable to resist their system. Is that why government experts and leading bio-ethicists are advocating adding dose amounts of lithium to municipal water districts? Lithium is commonly to used to sedate patients suffering from bi-polar disorder, and the agenda has been put forward ostensibly to reduce suicides in the population. However, issuing a mass dose to the population is not only dangerous, as the amount affects people differently, but a form of true medical tyranny.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

fifi (4th December 2010)

4. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default ''Police State'' episode of Ventura show covering FEMA camps pulled from air

Last edited by what2put; 3rd February 2013 at 17:14.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to what2put For This Post:

Second Son (4th December 2010), Snowbird (5th December 2010)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Default Re: ''Police State'' episode of Ventura show covering FEMA camps pulled from air

Thanks for sharing this information.

7. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Default Re: ''Police State'' episode of Ventura show covering FEMA camps pulled from air

Episode d'loaded, archived, and given to a friend.
    Fred

8. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 times in 246 posts

I was kind of amazed he was able to cover the topics he did in the first season and even more amazed they let him come back for a second season!

Go Jesse, the truth will set us free!
    "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly."
    Richard Bach

9. Link to Post #67
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

kind of lets a little steam out of the pressure cooker, don't it?! Serves a purpose. Also is a target for certain people to ridicule. But somehow I think they have miscalculated on this one............................

10. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

yay camp! i love camp! as a true blue urban kid it was the best when summer hit and parents sent us off to camp. c'mon people look at the bright side. fear vs. love you choose. if camps are in our future at least we'll all be in it together. a police state in america isn't anything new, it's been around for ages. ya. it's scary when first realized but f*** em. look at the bright side: it's just a matter of time till they've stolen all the money and then they're out of here, gone. and then this vast country will be ours again to rebuild! focus on the love energy. fear and sensationalism will only kick your butt.

11. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

It's on YouTube.

12. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

You can download Jesse's show on I Tunes.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

13. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

I would like to know what that list is and is it on the net for viewing, would it only cover the usa and if so, do`s the uk have such a list.
    Would like to know if I am on it.....
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

14. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Conspiracy Theory with Gov. Jesse Ventura Gulf Coast OIL SPILL Conspiracy

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

fifi (11th December 2010)

16. Link to Post #73
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

trustno1 (16th December 2010)

18. Link to Post #74
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura BP Gulf Coast Oil Spill

you know it really is too bad that Wikileaks didn't send a copy to Jesse...

nothing like a Navy Seal on a mission...

19. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Default Jessie Ventura & BP Oil leak

I haven't seen this posted but I apologize in advance if it has.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Snowbird (17th December 2010)

21. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member trustno1's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm still waiting for the episode where he gets together with his old SEAL buddies and they start dispensing some real justice. Words and laws alone aren't enough to take these people down; they use them as shields.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to trustno1 For This Post:

ronbono57 (16th December 2010)

23. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member ronbono57's Avatar
    Thanks

trustno1 I couldn't agree more!!

24. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

ya gotta love jesse ventura

buíochas a lán irishspirit

peace and love ken

25. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,037 times in 8,168 posts

Quote Posted by trustno1 (here)
    I'm still waiting for the episode where he gets together with his old SEAL buddies and they start dispensing some real justice. Words and laws alone aren't enough to take these people down; they use them as shields.
    What's the betting that if the PTB fail in their agenda, that, they hand America over? to ..........Jesse Ventura!....President Ventura...sounds sweet.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. Link to Post #80
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Bit like World Championship Conspiracy Wrestling.

Thanks for posting - also available on P*****Bay Torrent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 4 14 38 LastLast