+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1 6 16 38 LastLast

Thread: Jesse Ventura

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks

Default Re: Jesse Ventura - Pentagon.

sorry you're fed up. so am I for totally different reasons.
    there is lots of evidence of an airliner impact.
    if it was an airliner, then all the conspiracy theories as to the pentagon tragedy are moot.

believe what you will, but the truth wins the day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PentagonDebrisMontagecopy1-full.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	3392   Click image for larger version

Name:	00Pentdebris-full.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	3394  
    Attached Images  
    life is an attitude.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmer For This Post:

3optic (20th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Your problem comes when the photographic evidence that is taken directly at the crash site, for that day, shows the parts for a known drone plane design and nothing that comes from any known airliner. A missile close range fired into pentagon wall, kills the accounting team and the evidence...and the drone plane follows the missile in. That is what the direct independent photographic site evidence is known to indicate. Anything beyond that is circumstantial and open to fabrication.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

I hope you both stick it out. I for one am getting a lot out of this exchange. My own view parallels Carmody's but I am interested in jimmer's posts. Jimmer, it might be helpful if you touched on the building 7 debacle at some point. Joseph Lieberman recently denied it even happened. Also the total investigation budget was 15 mil which according to him "dug up everything" and yet made no mention of the 3rd Trade Center building.

5. Link to Post #104
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Quote Posted by jimmer (here)
    "The remains of every flight 77 victim but one (a two-year-old) was recovered
    and positively identified by forensics experts. Personal effects of many survived
    the crash and fires and were returned to the victims' families."

here's the link to the forensic, documented evidence summary
    of the pentagon flight 77 incident. let your computer read this to you.
    it's as detailed as a 'summary' should be. lots of eyewitnesses, lots of aftermath
    details that just won't be there if this was a set-up.

http://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lie...videncesummary

you can say they are lying, but this kind of summary is factually documented.
    what hard documentation do the truthers have to back-up their theories?
    and I don't mean experts saying things can't happen. I mean, what factual,
    on-the-ground hard evidence is there that it was a missile, etc.?

be sure to review page 2 of this report. included the serpentine flight path diagram that
    indicates that a missile could not have caused all the peripheral (light pole, vehicle) damage.

and lastly, check out these extremely low fly-bys of full size passenger airlines.
    it's crazy, possible to do and the music is pretty good, too.

So 'they' say, still not one ounce of proof they came from the Pentagon. Look guys, we will be going around in circles chasing our tails, we ALL know its impossible for a complete learner to pilot a 757 in the way officials state, then, leave one single 16ft hole rather than the expected normal engine punches. Lets use common sense and logic here, NOPLANE HIT THE PENTAGON. Very experienced pilots could not do so and they have publicly stated such, a complete beginner whom could not handle a small cessna properly would have no chance. Do not be fooled by officials with their complete nonsense, its same with the Shanksville 'crash', it simply did not happen as we are told by those scumbags whom lie at every turn.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Harley (20th December 2010), Hiram (20th December 2010), truthseekerdan (20th December 2010)

7. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

if it was an airliner, then all the conspiracy theories as to the pentagon tragedy are moot.

The truth is that an airliner did not hit the pentagon -- as simple as that...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

8. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Truth does win the day and the truth demonstrated endlessly is that NO wreckage of any discernable size was found, not the silly little planted for media photo pieces but the two massive engines for example, they would have been obvious. Photographers on the scene within minutes saw NO wreckage whatsoever. Also witnesses inside the building saw no such wreckage, one in particular actually came out of the building thru the hole, and she saw NOTHING. What makes you tick? Very interested in why you accept the party line when ALL evidence is against you?
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

9. Link to Post #107
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Let them prove an aircraft hit the pentagon and release the tapes from all the cameras, the Pentagon itself is lined with them along the building itself, PLUS there are inner and outer ring security cams, strange how all these are now held secret within the catch-all national security umbrella. An easy and quick way to end the debate, SHOW US THE FILMS
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Zook (20th December 2010)

11. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    The truth is that an airliner did not hit the pentagon -- as simple as that...
    from what I'm getting, no one has reviewed the 'crash site summary.'
    if you have not, then do it. just do it. do it now.
    and be nice, be civil, even though the 'truth' may hurt.

once you've eliminated solid evidence that doesn't support your tribe beliefs,
    you are not seeking the truth. you are perpetuating a myth.

12. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

What can be solid about a 'crash site summary', jimmer? I'm reading and it appears to be printed text on a page. I will read on..

13. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Jimmer, what it really comes down to is that you need to get over yourself and get over the lie you've told yourself in order to protect your world.

You need to do it as it's dragging the rest of us down, and killing us and everything you value - including you.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Harley (20th December 2010), Hiram (20th December 2010), iceni tribe (20th December 2010), Zook (20th December 2010)

15. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

You don't examine evidence with an attachment to a specific outcome....not if you have a hope of perceiving things correctly. As most of you have now pointed out, the debate about this HAS GONE FAR BEYOND EVIDENCE NOW.

At a certain point it becomes MORE OF PSYCHOLOGICAL STRETCH TO KEEP PERPETUATING THE SAME MYTH. And what does that government-spewed filth say about the highly intelligent and reasoning people who have posted on this thread?

I KNOW some of these people and have read thousands of posts by them and I know they are brilliant, they have discerning minds, I KNOW they are not just interested in the truth...

They are ferocious for it.

I know my mind and I know what sounds reasonable and what sounds implausible....When hundreds of professional airline pilots say there is no way they themselves could have flown the hypothetical flt. 77 flight path.....well gosh darn, REASON tells me to believe them.

When my government gives me some implausible cockamamie BS and tells me to believe it, because they have "documents" to prove their case....my REASON tells me this is LIE.

THey've lied in the past. They've lied thousands and thousands of times to us. And someone asks me to believe them?? In this case...this one case right here, they're like boy-scouts and we should trust that they would never mislead us! Wave that flag!!

The notion is patently absurd....and its insulting to the highly intelligent people on this board.

I'm sorry for getting worked up...but like many of you I am tired of the foolish debate.
    Last edited by Hiram; 20th December 2010 at 19:35.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

Beth (20th December 2010), Harley (20th December 2010), SPIRIT WOLF (20th December 2010), truthseekerdan (20th December 2010), Zook (20th December 2010)

17. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Jimmer, with all due respect if you look outside for the truth, you are just assuming that the obvious is true. This is never the case -- not in the world we live in today...

If you take the time to look within your heart with sincerity, you'll find more about the Truth than just having a 'formed' opinion. Thank you for the opportunity to share my perspective on this. ~ Dan

"The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it." - Ayn Rand
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

18. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

Hi Spirit Wolf

So many people don't want to believe that our government/ shadow government will lie. How gullible we are. Since we are just the dumbed down minds of slaves, they don't even bother to make up believable lies. I am so sick of it. And don't forget, we have the best Congress money can buy. It's so disgusting.

Granny Franny

19. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Jimmer, what it really comes down to is that you need to get over yourself and get over the lie you've told yourself in order to protect your world.

You need to do it as it's dragging the rest of us down, and killing us and everything you value - including you.
    Carmody I don't feel I'm being dragged down. I also don't feel Jimmer's opinion is akin to mass murder. I enjoyed your early posts on this topic because it's helpful for me to hear/read debate on this for "sharpening" (thanks Dale) . Some perspective is required here. I agree with your take on events but it serves no one when we use this kind of rhetoric.

take care,
    3optic

20. Link to Post #115
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi 3optic,

Quote Posted by 3optic (here)
    Carmody I don't feel I'm being dragged down. I also don't feel Jimmer's opinion is akin to mass murder. I enjoyed your early posts on this topic because it's helpful for me to hear/read debate on this for "sharpening" (thanks Dale) . Some perspective is required here. I agree with your take on events but it serves no one when we use this kind of rhetoric.
    take care,
    3optic
    I beg to disagree. Exposing that ignorance which directly harms the truth (e.g. by delaying it) ... serves the truth.

Carmody is only stating what needs to be said. The truth is not always a soft pillow to rest one's head on.

IMHO, OC.

21. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

if any of you think that I'm a lap dog for big gov't you don't know what you're talking about.
    it just kills me that so many intelligent people can ride a destructive band wagon like this.
    look at the global warming-cum-climate change scare.
    today it's clearly the sun activity that's driving the global temps and atmospherics,
    but over the years, highly intelligent, deeply educated people have fallen for this
    maniacal distributive scheme hatched by UN elitists.

back to the pentagon.
    I do appreciate how easy it is to see conspiracies.
    How easy it is to see shadowy figures everywhere.
    But in the case of the pentagon crash, hundreds/thousdands of people have been part
    of the event's documentation. Some from the gov't, some independents, with hard,detailed evidence
    of a hijacked flight 77 that devastated the structure and killed all those innocent people.
    There is no physical,hard evidence that it was a missile. Only conspiracy theories and
    thuggish behavior to those who disagree.

As I thinking, breathing human being, I refuse to accept this conspiracy theory
    without proof.

call me an army of one. there are millions of us.
    now, let's talk about something else.
    try this:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=iPczz...eature=related

22. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    Hi 3optic,

I beg to disagree. Exposing that ignorance which directly harms the truth (e.g. by delaying it) ... serves the truth.

Carmody is only stating what needs to be said. The truth is not always a soft pillow to rest one's head on.

IMHO, OC.

Be that as it may I feel we venture into dangerous territory when we recuse those with differing opinions. It's possible to refute his points on facts alone and not defame the man. There are many otherwise intelligent people who share his opinion. It will not help your cause to personalize this discussion and use overwrought accusatory language. Bring him around gently

23. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks

if any of you think that I'm a lap dog for big gov't you don't know what you're talking about.
    it just kills me that so many intelligent people can ride a destructive band wagon like this.
    today it's clearly the sun activity that's driving the global temps and atmospherics,
    but over the years, highly intelligent, deeply educated people have fallen for this

back to the pentagon.
    But in the case of the pentagon crash, hundreds/thousdands of people have been part
    of the event's documentation. Some from the gov't, some independents, with hard,detailed evidence
    of a hijacked flight 77 that devastated the structure and killed all those innocent people.
    There is no physical,hard evidence that it was a missile. Only conspiracy theories and

without proof.

try this:

As you have not ONE iota of evidence to support your narrow visioned opinions other than those stated by those that were implicit in the September 11th events. Here you are the one under a conspiracy spell, not the rest of us open minded rational sensible individuals. The US Gov worked a big con job and you fell for it, thats ok, you seem happy in your little bubble of unawareness so we will let you continue in your cotton wool covered sanctuary. We truthers have a mountain of evidence to contradict the official story and we continue to try to open the eyes of those, like yourself whom are blinded by Gov lies. I fear however you might be a lost cause.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

24. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

back to the pentagon.

without proof.

try this:

Theories aside, the official story simply doesn't hold up to any of the evidence I have seen. Still would love for you to reply to the question I posited to you about building #7.

25. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

back to the pentagon.

without proof.

try this:

So Jimmer, why are you even on the Project Avalon forum? It should be clear to you by now that this is a forum for people who think OUTSIDE the box. Are you hoping to convert us to your views? I think I can safely say that most of us here have been there, done that, and are not going back to unquestioning acceptance of what the gov wants us to believe.
    If conversion to the "party line" here is your goal, you should know it is a lost cause and a waste of time.
    Last edited by onawah; 20th December 2010 at 23:25.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hiram (21st December 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1 6 16 38 LastLast