+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 1 9 19 38 LastLast

Thread: Jesse Ventura

1. Link to Post #161
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Jesse Ventura - Pentagon.

Spirit Wolf Lets not read into what "someone" wrote too deeply about who created this 9/11 debacle. I'm off the radar.
    I just brought up what I thought were relevent questions about the whole situation.
    Question is more important WHO now WHAT.. That in any Wiki reports?
    OHHHH So THAT did'nt get leaked.. Did'nt think so.
    Heh.

2. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shybastid (here)
    Spirit Wolf Lets not read into what "someone" wrote too deeply about who created this 9/11 debacle. I'm off the radar.
    I just brought up what I thought were relevent questions about the whole situation.
    Question is more important WHO now WHAT.. That in any Wiki reports?
    OHHHH So THAT did'nt get leaked.. Did'nt think so.
    Heh.
    Wiki hasn't posted anything above "Secret" on it's site. The chances of controversial material being leaked about 9/11 is slim to nuns.

3. Link to Post #163
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Agreed 3optic. Strange though isn't it? Nothing really surprising out of 250,000 leaks supposedly. The wiki's are more like a high school tweat leak.

4. Link to Post #164
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Quote (jimmer) but from everything I've viewed and read, to think that a hologram, haarp, some unknown trick of the eye caused it. that doesn't wash for me.
    I don't think you need to consider a hologram, but to me it's quite feasible that a little video editing went a long way. You should maybe watch Richard Hall's 3D analysis. This can explain the "airliners". The rest of the job was a controlled demolition.

5. Link to Post #165
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

We could work on possible explanations regarding the actual 4 planes in question and their pasengers, of course its going to be speculation but at least educated speculation, based on the complicity of the US government at the time. I do not read into anyone, I base everything I do on many years experience in the field, and working with the 5992nd I have experience with psychological aspects too.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

6. Link to Post #166
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Default Jesse Ventura "BP Oil Spill"

Last night, I watch the short report made by Jesse Ventura's team about the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.

The most important points are:

- The oil spill might have been deliberately caused.
    - There is an actual government plan to depopulate a vast area in the Gulf of Mexico (40 billions dollars).
    - Corexit is more dangerous for the environment than the oil itself.
    - Governmental authority have warned BP not to use Corexit anymore, but the spreading apparently keep going during night time.
    - There is a "business" connection between Corexit and BP.
    - 11 days before the oil spill, Halliburton bought one of the largest ocean cleaner company "Boots and Coots". (This one is quite hard to swallow as a coincidence )
    - Halliburton made billions of profit in this scenario.
    - Formal members of BP were placed at governmental seats by Obama before the oil spill.
    - The US army moved in the area serving BP.
    - There might be a plan to depopulate the entire area to turn it into the largest privately own oil production sector in the world.

Namaste, Steven

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Post:

fifi (4th January 2011)

8. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,085 times in 8,175 posts

Default Re: Jesse Ventura "BP Oil Spill"

The second series of Jesse Ventura's presentations have been far more powerful than the first. Much more angry and finger pointing. It looks like they have been warned off making a third series.

The Boots & Coots thing is screaming obvious. Jesse also raised the point that with all the right businesses under the one header group there is likely to be more shareholder value in a 'disaster' than there is in a properly run oil pumping operation.

However, even though it stacks up like a corporate heist I'm still suspicious that there was more to it than profit. The explosion event itself hasn't been explained to my satisfaction yet. I suspect "exotic" technology was involved in the explosion. I still can't understand why the testimony of workers on the rig at the time say that the lights all brightened up until they popped. That's unbelievably odd. The reason given was that the engine driven generators revved up as they sucked in gas from the bubble that surfaced from the sea bed. That may well be true but it still doesn't explain why the lights brightened up and popped. The electrical circuits would certainly have had current sink regulators. Other than a slight boost of current up to a point where the regulator fully dumped the excess there should not have been a runnaway current surge to that destructive extent ( the headlights on a car doing 100mph are no brighter than the headlights on a car doing 30mph ).

So, I feel we have been lied to ( yet again ) and if that's the case, what's really going on?
    Last edited by norman; 3rd January 2011 at 15:40.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

9. Link to Post #168
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Jesse Ventura shows erased

Alex Jones reported that Jesse Ventura's shows are being erased on peoples DVR's . Have any of you had this experience?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fMbaCkB40pY

10. Link to Post #169
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Default Re: Jesse Ventura shows erased

my mate was telling me about his years ago.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/arti...spy_camera.htm

Alltho he was the one to introduce me to conspiracy theories, i still have questions about some of the stuff he tells me. This was one of them.

He's also 100% certain that there is something in the Iphone/Ipad ontop of the camera that's visible. If you look at the black area on the front of an Iphone on a certain angle, you can see a little dot, like darker, allmost like that black glass you see in security camera glass. I am now wondeirng more aobut htat.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

str8thinker (15th January 2011)

12. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

IR sensor, IIRC. The unit can deal with Infrared signals.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

It's difficult to believe we should rely on a YouTube demonstration of finding a camera/microphone hiding in a set-top box or personal video recorder (where it has no reason to be, compared with an iPhone/iPad). Surely most technicians who service these boxes would be able to comment on whether they are present or not, and if so, which brands do. Anyone here have any friends in this type of work whom they can ask?

I'm thinking of the YT video referred to in the article and titled Cameras in Digital Convert Boxes! BEWARE!!!! It was posted nearly 2 years ago so has accumulated pages and pages of comments. My personal belief is that this is a hoax, and this is supported by posts here and here.

To cloud the issue, it IS possible to buy a harmless-looking digital TV or set-top converter containing a built-in spy cam as part of home security. See here and here. But this is completely known to the purchaser.

See also this 2008 article:

Comcast wants to put a video camera in your Television set top box

Jesse Ventura's shows (series 1 and 2) are still available for download on BitTorrent, AFAIK.

14. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,536 times in 32,788 posts

----------

To stream (or download) all the Jesse Ventura shows of both series in full length, click here...

http://sureynot.com

...and enter JESSE VENTURA in the search. Everything is there.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anikohu (17th January 2011), fifi (17th January 2011), noxon medem (17th January 2011), plumr2007 (16th January 2011), str8thinker (16th January 2011)

16. Link to Post #173
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Why would anyone Hook-Up their VCR or TIVO to the Internet so the Govt./PTB can Monitor & Track everything they Watch & Record in the 1st Place?

Those of you who have, should all know better NOW!

17. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Hello All - This my first post! I'm very excited to read many more topics and hopefully evolve as a result. Thank you all for having me.

--------------------
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Why would anyone Hook-Up their VCR or TIVO to the Internet so the Govt./PTB can Monitor & Track everything they Watch & Record in the 1st Place? Those of you who have, should all know better NOW!
    I wanted to reply to this particular comment from jackovesk to help clear up any confusion on the matter. I should probably make it clear in advance that I am an insider at the largest television/media/broadcasting/service company in the US. I was also SHOCKED that my company and many others were removing content from DVR devices for any reason. This is clearly a violation of trust between consumer and corporation. It should also be noted that when that trust is violated it historically works out poorly for the corporation. Just my .02 on where this matter is going.

To help clear up the facts I will offer this information: You CANNOT use ANY digital recording devices that are part of television service bundles without being connected to the internet or the service line weather that is cable or fiber-optics. That includes: Cable box DVR, Fios DVR, Satellite DVR, TiVo, Boxee, Vevo, Uverse. EVERY service company that provides hardware connects to the information accessed and stored on said equipment. It is legal for them to do this because it is currently labeled as "customer detailing" that is needed to provide better advertising and technical support. It gets really murky on the legal side when the company wishes to alter that data. There is nothing currently illegal about altering the locally saved information when the service company owns the equipment. Most often customers actually lease the hardware as a part of the service agreement.

There are many solutions out there which can help protect your privacy. If you are truly worried about what information your television service provider has on you then I suggest this. Downgrade your service to the minimum required to receive the channel feed. This will likely be a very low grade cable box that frankly doesn't have the technology on board to provide the full set of user data. It also will not record. Then purchase a third-party DVR or media recording system like a dvd recorder. There are many of them. They are not cheap and the setup can be very complicated. This is why the bundled packages are so attractive to the customers.

Furthermore, the VCR is safe and never connects to the internet.

hope this helps. I will be pushing against this issue from this inside. If you want to help change their minds, flood the customer service lines with questions and objections on the matter. This is a very powerful weapon as call volume is a major revenue buster and large volumes of calls very often change policies.

12ga

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 12gaugeangel For This Post:

3optic (16th January 2011), Alien Ramone (17th January 2011), fifi (17th January 2011), Gajanana (16th January 2011), NancyV (16th January 2011), plumr2007 (16th January 2011), str8thinker (17th January 2011)

19. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    See also this 2008 article:

Comcast wants to put a video camera in your Television set top box
    This stemmed from a comment that was widely blown out of proportion and taken out of context. That article is a great example of speculation fueled by facts. So many great connection makers (for lack of a better term) out there.

Some obvious connections we make are frankly well before executives think it through and realize where consumers may feel violated. There are so many reasons for the suits to boast about the technologies. They are not always initially created to spy on you. That said, when profits from spying are found, proven and legalized we will need to get loud about it to make it stop. If they make 30 beans a month per customer and they find another couple of beans are possible, they will want it. But if they stand to lose the original 30 beans, they will be deterred.

Some other things to note:
    - some of the "camera in digital converter box" videos are absolute hoaxes.
    - many remotes are being designed that contain microphones. just a heads up.
    - as technology is developed to help improve and advance user experiences, privacy can potentially get harder to protect. Need I mention xbox kinect? if you don't know what that is, take a look and imagine the spying it could be used for.
    - read your service or license agreements and refuse service if it doesn't meet your standards. yet another way to potentially influence the policy. Of course you won't get to use the service in the meantime.

12ga

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 12gaugeangel For This Post:

plumr2007 (16th January 2011), str8thinker (17th January 2011)

21. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Quote many remotes are being designed that contain microphones. just a heads up.
    Thanks for the warning. Can these mikes be fully hidden, e.g., no small hole? And is the presence of a mike included in the specifications?

22. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    Thanks for the warning. Can these mikes be fully hidden, e.g., no small hole? And is the presence of a mike included in the specifications?
    1. I have not seen any with hidden sound port.
    2. Yes, they are actually a front-line feature at this stage. So the specs would show its presence. They would likely be promoted heavily for the feature enhancements a microphone could offer. That said, the remotes without mics would likely be phased out over the course of several years.

23. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

I had never heard of this subject, I have or had 3 ventura show on my DVR now only one that only got recorded for 4 minutes.. not kidding. I know i didnt delete them I have over 20 hours of free space still.. WOW

24. Link to Post #179
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Jesse Ventura Files Lawsuit Against T.S.A. and Dept. of Homeland Security

The former Governor of Minnesota, Jesse Ventura, is suing the Department of Homeland Security. Ventura claims TSA’s full-body scans and airport pat-downs have violated his privacy rights.

The former Governor filed the suit Monday in District Court and KSTP news, a local news agency reported the event. The complaint alleges Ventura was subjected to “warrantless rubbing of the genitals” when a TSA agent conducted a pat-down search in November at a Minneapolis Airport.

The lawsuit argues the searches are “unwarranted and unreasonable intrusions on Governor Ventura’s personal privacy and dignity, and are a justifiable cause for him to be concerned.”

http://www.thehalsreport.com/2011/01...land-security/

Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

58andfixed (26th January 2011), fifi (25th January 2011), grannyfranny100 (25th January 2011), Harley (28th January 2011), plumr2007 (25th January 2011), Tea (25th January 2011), Teakai (25th January 2011), truthseekerdan (25th January 2011), witchy1 (28th January 2011)

26. Link to Post #180
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: Jesse Ventura Files Lawsuit Against T.S.A. and Dept. of Homeland Security

Quote Posted by irishspirit (here)
    The former Governor of Minnesota, Jesse Ventura, is suing the Department of Homeland Security. Ventura claims TSA’s full-body scans and airport pat-downs have violated his privacy rights.

The former Governor filed the suit Monday in District Court and KSTP news, a local news agency reported the event. The complaint alleges Ventura was subjected to “warrantless rubbing of the genitals” when a TSA agent conducted a pat-down search in November at a Minneapolis Airport.

The lawsuit argues the searches are “unwarranted and unreasonable intrusions on Governor Ventura’s personal privacy and dignity, and are a justifiable cause for him to be concerned.”

http://www.thehalsreport.com/2011/01...land-security/

I don't know if it will accomplish anything but....I hope it does and good for him!

Modwiz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 1 9 19 38 LastLast