+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Book Discussion: Carla Rueckert's Living The Law of One

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Book Discussion: Carla Rueckert's Living The Law of One

Hello All,

I recently purchased Carla Rueckert's book Living The Law of One, 101: The Choice and began reading. I am 70% through and have to say that I am enjoying it immensely. Excellent compilation of her work.

For those interested in an introduction, the 1st 51 pages can be read here:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/15755925/L...Carla-Rueckert

I thought I would also open for discussion a particular meditation experience and later synchronicity to that experience based on the following from the book - I will paraphrase in parts:

"Because we are at the end of this density of choice, our time to become aware and to make our decision to polarize is limited (service to self or service to others). We have until the Winter Solstice of 2012 to do so (after this time, the choice is no longer available)... I take this date seriously. I do not believe our world will end in the twinkling of an eye... as do many... there will still be souls living on Earth in third-density type bodies. However, those people will also have their 4th Density bodies activated so that they can enjoy the 4th density energies... After 2012, those who live here on Earth in 3rd density will be focusing on the stewardship of the planet, working to repair the damage we have done here on Earth in the past 200 years or so (some have been born here after successfully graduation 3rd density in order to fulfill this 4th density stewardship work)."

So the question that struck me the most was: Why? Why, if we assume we are supposed to be here for up to a couple hundred years after 2012, does our choice AFTER the Winter Solstice of 2012 not get 'locked-in' so to speak? So I decided to meditate on that question... this isn't something I wanted to speculate heavily upon without some higher guidance.

This is what I got:
    During the meditation, I received an image of a soil covered fish flopping around in a large, soil covered, clay flower pot. (Would love to get everyone's input on this one).
    * Here is my current interpretation: The fish represents the waning energy of the Age of Pisces. The fish (the 3rd density form), cannot survive in the 'soil' or energy of the new/coming age.

So what does this have to do with why can the choice of polarization not be made after the WS (Winter Solstice of) 2012? Now on to a little speculation (all feel free to chime in with your own interpretation)... inherent to the 3rd density form is the veil. It is one of the prime features. A pure and true choice cannot be made on faith with sufficient memory of who we are or with sufficient knowledge of what is actually happening (the game of choice itself).

Therefore there are two parts to this speculation or hypothesis:

1) the veil begins to drop via the increasing penetration of 'truth vibrations' as David Icke calls them. I concur with Icke's theory and feel that is why many of us have gone through our respective awakenings - these vibrations initially are to awaken us to our choice via an onslaught of catalyst that our new-found awareness brings us (doom and gloom, conspiracy etc and so on). This could also be why attempting to wake up others can abridge free will (although not necessarily). Some are not slated to make the choice at this time perhaps. Anyway - back on subject, inherent to the choice - Faith! The more you know, the less faith that is required. How ironic in the face of our ongoing search for truth! So perhaps WS 2012 marks the point at which critical mass of truth vibrations are reached and the veil of fog begins to lift. I consider this a strong possibility based on the exponential rate at which the awakening is occurring. I run into the most random people now who are starting to awaken. Even my super indoctrinated family are showing awakening symptoms - I'm so utterly shocked!!

2) - the catalyst inherent to the choice of polarization fades (granted I realize the catalyst and veil go hand in hand - each side of the same coin so may both be happening simultaneously). This one comes with a bit more personal 'meat' due to the following synchronicity:

While driving to work one morning I started pondering all of the above information and provided meditation imagery. The radio was on, however I hadn't been giving it any notice. About 10 seconds in to my pondering of the information, a new song came on and it caught my attention... it was Rapture by Blondie (LOL). I looked at my odometer just to the left, right in time to see it flip to 666 in the last three digits.

Coincidence happens perhaps, however I have always found that the difference between coincidence and synchronicity is what you might call the "charge" or "surge" that accompanies synchronicity. Hrmm so now more to ponder, I thought.

The triple 6 has layered meaning:
    1) It has to do with my vision of the fish, hence 6th chakra or 3rd eye, thereby alerting me to the synchronicity in progress.
    2) It has the 50% charged meaning of co-creation - harmonizing choices WITH creation for the best path for all concerned - embracing the feminine principle of expansion and inclusion… or, simply, service to others.
    3) It has the other 50% charged meaning (it's balance) of 3rd eye blockage - number of the beast - being trapped in your mind or your own creation (the 5 sense creation) which you might call the narcissistic, exclusive, hierarchical alpha-male energy… or simply service to self // embracing full-on separation, or 'contra-creation' if you will allow a new term.

So how these fit into the song Rapture...
    We have all discussed the meanings and/or validity on Rapture/Ascension. I'm not here to start another argument or discussion on that point. Although something I personally had not considered is that the Rapture (which, arguably, may have been started by negatively polarized spiritual mongers) could involve the DESCENSION (could this be the lost knowledge that became the parable/myth of ‘Hell’?), if you will, of negatively graduating (service to self) entities (how appropriate if they, themselves, created it). I’m not trying to lock this down to a particular definition or manifestation of ‘descension’… it could all have the same effect whether they go off planet, under ground, split off with a parallel earth, go through their own awakening and stop their evil games, go tits up in a global car accident or whatever the case may be. This would without question be a marked transition into more harmonious times (4th density, Golden Age) and the erosion of negative catalyst (which represents our choice - and in absence of, closes our choice) and the negative entities living off the resultant negative vibrations.

Thoughts on the lyrics of Rapture (extreme speculation here perhaps):

…And out comes a man from Mars (disclosure)
    And you try to run but he's got a gun
    And he shoots you dead and he eats your head
    (end of choice)
    And then you're in the man from Mars
    You go out at night, eatin' cars
    (beginning of free energy)
    …And you don't stop, you keep on eatin' cars
    Then, when there's no more cars
    You go out at night and eat up bars…
    (beginning of more spiritual existence)
    …the man from Mars stopped eatin' cars and eatin' bars
    And now he only eats guitars
    (followed by metal-style power chords/solo – ending of negative vibrations).
    ** Disclosure marks the beginning of the end of choice???

So just based on the vision of the dirt covered fish and the 666 Rapture synchronicity, follow my logic (albeit without a whole lot to go on):
    1) The veil drops sufficiently to negate choice by faith due to critical mass of ‘truth vibrations’ – the global wakeup reaches critical mass, causing the veil to be pierced. Choice closed by realization. Game is over and we are given til the time of our natural death to ponder our choice and what we are doing next.
    2) The incoming catalyst for polarization ceases or decreases sufficiently to create cause for polarized choice – negative vibrations from 3rd density not sustainable. The ‘heat of the moment’ is NOW. Choice = striking while the iron is hot.

Thanks for reading!!! Let me know your interpretations! If any of you have read the book, let's talk about it =)
    Last edited by Jonathon; 8th August 2010 at 18:45.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread