+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1 8 18 22 LastLast

Thread: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member 21CC's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

VW
    Quote I imagine the rare cow in the herd pleading with the others, "You think this fence is explained by scientists... it's some coincidence the grass just happens to be greener?! 'Walk toward the trucks', that's what the divine biped told you??!! Wake the mooo up!".

CW

"What is Mu?"
    Last edited by 21CC; 14th July 2012 at 19:27.
    21st Century Child

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 21CC For This Post:

Ceedub (14th July 2012), ljwheat (14th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    [
    Cattle walking up a plank into a truck to market, or up a shiny ramp into ET ships ? I don’t see the difference. We’ve been a commodity since birth, soon they will be coming for there herd. How many will wake up in time or continue to march in a straight line as we’ve been taught since birth?

This reminds me of that Outer Limits episode where all the humans are excited about the arrival of aliens as they seem quite friendly and they have come here to serve us.... The aliens carry around a "good book" with strange lettering on it. Many humans willingly get on the ships to go for a ride. At the end of the episode the foreign letters rearrage so that we can read them in English... it says "How To Serve Man" - a cookbook

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Heres a link to a study on uranium that was consumed by individuals. No apparrent harm done
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16731292

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Belle (14th July 2012), Bongo (15th July 2012), GaelVictor (31st July 2012), ljwheat (14th July 2012), witchy1 (15th July 2012)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)

Ok I recorded the interview with Ben Williams yesterday and it is now posted in the archives for your listening pleasure...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/beloven...ear-power-scam

Ben sent me a NUCLEAR RADIATION EXPOSURE COMPARISON CHART that Ben and Galen put together.. I have attached this in a jpg version.

ok the pdf is attached too so you can see this chart..just click on the pdf attachment link below the graphic..

EDIT

I posted a corrected chart on page 8 of this thread 7-15-2012

Any way Much love!!
    I do not know how to delete the chart from the older post...

I just received this message from Ben Williams

Quote Kimberely,

I need you to replace the Radiation Comparison Chart I sent you earlier with this new one (attached). I had to correct the calculations for "sieverts."

When Galen supervised the making of this chart, back in the 80's, we didn't include the measurement of "sieverts." Recently I added the "sieverts" calculation, and unfortunately I miscalculated it. Too many zeros. I am not the mathematician Galen was.

Anyway, I am attaching the revised (corrected) chart. Please take down the one that I sent earlier and replace it with this revised chart. Can't afford to be inaccurate.

Thank you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ben Williams
    Here is a pdf link to the corrected chart:
    Attached Files

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Andrew (15th July 2012), Bongo (15th July 2012), Hervé (18th July 2012), ljwheat (15th July 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (11th August 2012)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

I received this e-mail from Ben Williams today... be sure to follow all the links in the article and watch the 2 videos...

This sure is a fascinating story...

Much love!

Quote Kimberley,

I found this just this morning on NPR news. Check it out. Startling footage from 1957.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/20...mb?ft=1&f=1001

Here's an example of the effect of
    1. size of source,
    2. duration of exposure
    3. distance and intervening shielding.

This small nuclear bomb was 18,000 feet (three miles) overhead ... far enough away that no damage occurred to the men. That was 1957.

The second video is of a much larger bomb, thus the footage was shot at a greater distance.

Ben Williams

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Andrew (18th July 2012), Bongo (18th July 2012), D-Day (18th July 2012), GaelVictor (31st July 2012), Hervé (18th July 2012), ljwheat (18th July 2012), TargeT (18th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #145
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

i was reading Jim Stones website tonight and read this

In my journey of discovery in my investigation into the Fukushima disaster, I interviewed an 85 year old nuclear engineer who worked in the nuclear industry during America's glory days, and earned GE over 100 patents. He was one of the engineers who designed Fukushima, so naturally when conducting a real investigation into such a disaster a responsible journalist would want that type of reference. I was surprised when my prior study of the reactor systems there was so thorough that he had no information about Fukushima I did not already dig up, and he was very surprised when I told him details about the inner workings of the reactor he never expected anyone in the media to know.

When I started to think I was going to walk away with nothing, he dropped a bombshell on a totally different subject. He opened his new direction of the discussion with the phrase

"My team succeeded in closing the nuclear loop, and Carter banned our miracle with an executive order

Here is what followed that introductory line, and the reason why we need to oust the FED and start over.

The following is what he said in the interview

I started in the American nuclear program all the way back at the time of the Manhattan project, and have been involved in reactor design and nuclear engineering my whole life. There was one answer we all searched for, and it was how to close the nuclear loop.

When a reactor such as a boiling water reactor uses fuel, the waste products, which are highly radioactive isotopes that have a different fission characteristic than the fuel, build up in the fuel and poison the nuclear reaction. A reactor such as a boiling water reactor can only use the fuel until it gets contaminated by these isotopes enough to change the nature of the nuclear reactions taking place. The reaction environment inside a boiling water reactor is only one such environment that will work to trigger a chain reaction, and if that spent fuel is put into a reactor made from different materials, those materials can favor the burning of the poisonous isotopes, and use the isotopes as fuel until the fuel is purified of them, and therefore had it's original radiological characteristics restored. Once that is accomplished, the fuel can go back into the boiling water reactor, and used as new.

We perfected the second reactor design, which used liquid sodium as a coolant, and the reactor ran much hotter - 1100 farenheit as opposed to 550 in a boiling water reactor. The liquid sodium circulated inside the reactor in lieu of water, with the heat of the reaction being removed from the system by a heat exchanger which boiled the water outside the reactor for use in producing electricity. The temperature difference and coolant characteristics facilitated the burning of the isotopes, and you got to use both sides of the reaction - one side produced electricity while poisoning the fuel, and the other side produced electricity while burning the poisons out. This process can be repeated 20 times, and when it is finished the fuel is DEAD and no longer hazardous because all of it's radiological potential has been used up. It was a dream come true, and Carter banned it by executive order!

He specifically stated that the burn down was so complete that the spent fuel was safe to handle directly with bare hands, and needed no special care or maintenance at all.

He then went on to lament about what a waste of money it was, because the fuel is expensive, and they were only using it to about five percent of its total potential. He lamented the fact that his life's greatest accomplishment got banned for no good reason, and it was a tremendous waste of money to not use the technology his team developed. Electricity would have been cheap. REAL CHEAP. So cheap that homes would not have been heated with oil or natural gas, electricity would have been the only sensible choice. Furthermore, with a reduction in the price of electricity by at least 10X, electric cars would have been a no brainer.

This would have been America's free energy future, with the only real cost being maintenance of infrastructure.

His take on it was that we were now paying too much for electricity. I guess that's how an engineer thinks. He had read my article on Fukushima and liked it, so one would guess his eyes were open to the global conspiracy. Even still I think he missed the obvious in what he said.

Here is my take, and it has NOTHING to do with price, preservation of resources, or free energy.

Nuclear reactors are HUGE. They have an enormous amount of nuclear material in them. One boiling water reactor core the size of the ones at Fukushima can easily hold enough fissionable material to make countless atomic bombs. And with the technology that makes re-using that fuel illegal, it builds up at a rate of 25 tons per gigawatt YEAR. This means that even small facilities like Fort Calhoun have approximately a million pounds of highly radioactive "poisoned" fuel sitting in their pools waiting for the right combination of problems to cause a disaster......

More here: http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/busted.html

Here is the link to his 7 hours worth of reading and 100's of hours of research: fukushima report

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Andrew (24th July 2012), Bo Atkinson (24th July 2012), Bongo (24th July 2012), D-Day (24th July 2012), fifi (13th October 2012), GaelVictor (31st July 2012), GoingOn (15th October 2012), Hervé (11th August 2012), heyokah (29th July 2012), Kimberley (24th July 2012), ljwheat (24th July 2012), meat suit (24th July 2012)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Hey witchy1 very interesting information! I e-mailed Jim Stone and told him about Galen Winsor and gave him the link to this thread. I asked him to give us his take on all the information we have gathered in this thread. I will report back when I hear from him...

Much love!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Andrew (24th July 2012), Bo Atkinson (25th July 2012), D-Day (25th July 2012), ljwheat (25th July 2012), TargeT (24th July 2012), witchy1 (26th July 2012)

13. Link to Post #147
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)

Hey witchy1 very interesting information! I e-mailed Jim Stone and told him about Galen Winsor and gave him the link to this thread. I asked him to give us his take on all the information we have gathered in this thread. I will report back when I hear from him...

Much love!
    Thanks for keeping this up on this topic Kimberly!

This is one of the most important threads on this forum & I am constantly referencing it as I educate people about this LIE that has been spread for ages.

From Jim Stone's page:

Fukashema: another false flag?
    Last edited by TargeT; 31st July 2012 at 22:39.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Andrew (25th July 2012), Bongo (3rd August 2012), D-Day (25th July 2012), Kimberley (25th July 2012), ljwheat (25th July 2012), NancyV (31st July 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (11th August 2012), witchy1 (26th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Thanks for keeping this up on this topic Kimberly!

This is one of the most important threads on this forum & I am constantly referencing it as I educate people about this LIE that has been spread for ages.
    Yes TargetT I agree... this is the most important thread in project Avalon for me also!!! So I am doing my best to gather and glean the information that presents its self and am doing my best to keep us all posted!!!.... It is my pleasure to do so!!! Thank you for noticing!!! :-)

Much love!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Andrew (25th July 2012), ljwheat (31st July 2012), NancyV (31st July 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (11th August 2012), TargeT (26th July 2012)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

I'd like to say a big thanks out loud as well Kimberley for the work you have done in this thread and the OP for bringing us the interview and everyone else.

I'm sure there's a snippet of the Galen interview in the Zeitgeist Movie and always when I saw the clip wanted to see the rest of the whole video and never knew where it was from or of whom it was in the clip, never did I notice it on Youtube either, this goes back to the first time I saw Zeitgeist so a few years ago now, so glad we eventually found it

I think a lot miss the point of what Galen says and that Nuclear power can be very dangerous but handled properly can be relatively safe. I remember as kid running around with a jerry can of petrol for my motorbike all the time and no one gave a crap, you can do a lot of damage with a can of petrol and ten year olds can run around with a can and no one is bothered (the kids are clever enough to hold the matches), just some choose to do dumb stuff. But generally you don't suppress the people lol. You teach.

Produce fear when needed tactic through and through.

I think one word sums up what has been done to the people and that's Hoodwinked in ever facet of life so someone can further an agenda.
    Last edited by Andrew; 25th July 2012 at 13:16. Reason: adding

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

Kimberley (26th July 2012), ljwheat (31st July 2012), NancyV (31st July 2012), TargeT (26th July 2012)

19. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    i , I interviewed an 85 year old nuclear engineer who worked in the nuclear industry during America's glory days, and earned GE over 100 patents. He was one of the engineers who designed Fukushima, so naturally when conducting a real investigation into such a disaster a responsible journalist would want that type of reference.]
    And who is this person? A story without a name isnt much of a story.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

GaelVictor (31st July 2012), GoingOn (15th October 2012), Kimberley (31st July 2012), panopticon (12th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Beware of the agenda that would put a small nuclear reactor in every city and in every large apartment complex. We need a lot more answers before we let them they pull this one on us.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

GaelVictor (31st July 2012), GoingOn (15th October 2012), Kimberley (31st July 2012), panopticon (12th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Beware of the agenda that would put a small nuclear reactor in every city and in every large apartment complex. We need a lot more answers before we let them they pull this one on us.
    I'd be the first inline for a LFTR (liquid fluoride thorium reactor ) in my house, it's probably less dangerous than the high voltage lines that crisscross this country & seem to cause health issues due to the high RF (and magnetic fields).... We barely understand "electricity" as it is, the 60 hertz oscillation alone (here in the us vr 50 hertz in Europe) is interesting enough a topic to warrant a redesign...

The conclusions that are jumped to on A highly technical topic like this truly underscore thinking processes that allow slight unknowns to remain a mystery....

To consider the current system safer than another when even an electrical engineer cannot tell you how a transformer functions at a fundamental level ( yeah.... Those those things on most power poles....) is not a position I could take.
    Last edited by TargeT; 31st July 2012 at 01:21.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Andrew (3rd August 2012), D-Day (5th August 2012), Kimberley (31st July 2012), ljwheat (31st July 2012), NancyV (31st July 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (31st July 2012), witchy1 (5th August 2012)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Well I received a very unsatisfactory response from Jim Stone...

Here is part of what I wrote to him

Quote I have a question for you in regard to your Fukushima report. I am
    a member of the Project Avalon forum and there is a thread that was
    started a few weeks ago titled Galen Winsor - Nuclear power scam. I
    would like for you to take a look at what we have gathered and give us
    your take on what Galen Winsor had to say in the mid 80's about
    Nuclear energy. I am also wondering if the 85 year old engineer that
    you interviewed knew Galen Winsor and l would love to know what your
    engineer has to say about Galen Winsor's information.
    I gave him the link to this thread and a few links to some of the highlights of this thread of course including the video that started this thread...

Her is his responce:

Quote I can't spare the bandwidth to watch a video that long, but from the title it looks like it is probably correct. PROOF?

Russia's evacuation threshold for Chernobyl was 5 MSV/year. Yet there are areas of this world where the natural background radiation is 250 MSV/year and the people who live in those areas suffer no ill effects and live their lives normally, with normal life spans.

So now there are these butt heads saying that lower doses are more dangerous than these proven, non health harming high doses that occur naturally.

This is like saying you can run out in front of a bus and be totally fine, but don't get hit by a three year old on a tricycle.

and the high natural doses are gamma, the same as what is coming off Fukushima. Now, would I want to live at Fukushima? ABSOLUTELY NOT, I would not go anywhere near the place. But the fear scamming on ENE news is just nauseating.
    So I tried... I will write to him again... However, if anyone else wants to write to him please do. james@destroythedarkness.com

Much love!

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Andrew (3rd August 2012), Bongo (3rd August 2012), Christine (11th August 2012), D-Day (5th August 2012), GaelVictor (1st August 2012), Jenci (2nd August 2012), ljwheat (5th August 2012), NancyV (31st July 2012), scanner (31st July 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (11th August 2012), TargeT (31st July 2012), witchy1 (5th August 2012)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

Thank you for effort Kimberley
    Last edited by scanner; 31st July 2012 at 22:17.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scanner For This Post:

Andrew (3rd August 2012), Bongo (5th August 2012), D-Day (5th August 2012), Jenci (2nd August 2012), Kimberley (1st August 2012), ljwheat (5th August 2012), TargeT (2nd August 2012)

29. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

Just wanted to bump this very Important thread and video of Galen Winsor --- and how safe we are because of his testimony. Each time I watch this I hear something I missed or hadn't thought of.

now that everything has quieted down. and we have some extra time. LOL

John xoxo

Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Andrew (5th August 2012), Sunlite (9th August 2012), TargeT (10th August 2012)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Two things bothered me right off the bat. 1. That he went to Brigham Young University, and 2. that he worked in the nuclear field most of his life and still can't pronounce the word properly.

That being said, I did find it fascinating and it sounds like something the PTB would do. HOWEVER. When I was pregnant with my middle daughter in 88, and going to the health dept. clinic, they were doing 10 X the normal amount of testing and precautionary measure on pregnant women they normally did. I questioned it and was given BS answers. I kept questioning and countering their BS answers as I am a bit more educated a lot more intelligent than the average people they work with. Finally the nurse became exasperated with me and said in a hushed tone that fetal deaths and premature births had increased in my area exponentially as well as cases of thyroid cancer etc..she said that the main part of the Chernobyl cloud had fallen on my immediate area. I was the first person who knew about this other than health care workers many of whom had been placed by the gov. They were hiding this info from the public. Ironically I went home and my best friend had made an appointment with the doctor. She was'nt sure what was wrong. I told her what the nurse had told me that day at my appointment. We did'nt connect it to her not being well at all, just discussed my bizarre finding at the health dept. My freind goes into the doctor the next day...she has thyroid cancer.
    Could this be a coincidence ? Absolutely.
    If i had the chance to swim in galen's pool would I ? Yes, just so the world would know what the truth is, even if it killed me. Whether galen is right or wrong, the human species should know one way or the other. I've always wanted to go to Japan.....

Oh and were'nt there dramtically increased incidences of disease on the Apache reservation when they stored the nuclear waste there ? Especially with kids and old people.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to polly1022 For This Post:

Andrew (10th August 2012), Christine (11th August 2012), Eram (10th August 2012), GoingOn (15th October 2012), meat suit (10th August 2012), panopticon (12th December 2012), TargeT (10th August 2012)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

I can't find any data on Apache disease rates connected to the nuclear storage; about all I do find is the usual contract violation & sneaky "white man" legal screw-over that we seem so good at.

Thyroid cancer incidents should not have gone away (were they connected to what they are claimed to be connected to: cesium 137 (which has a half life of 30.7 years)) we should have years of clear evidence by now, not guesses and postulations on the connection of disease to incident; it's been a lot of years since 1986.

I've gone on the "Cesium 137" trail before and never found anything conclusive other than some circumstantial evidence of increased cysts in an otherwise problematic gland (I know quite a few people with thyroid problems that have never been near radioactive material)
    Quote An estimated 27 million Americans have thyroid disease, and more than half are undiagnosed. Frequently misunderstood, and too often overlooked and misdiagnosed, thyroid disease affects almost every aspect of health, so understanding more about the thyroid, and the symptoms that occur when something goes wrong with this small gland, can help you protect or regain good health.

Women are at the greatest risk, developing thyroid problems seven times more often than men.
    http://thyroid.about.com/cs/basics_s...thyroid101.htm

here's a little colateral damage from this nuclear farse:

Quote Fukushima contractor forced workers to fake radiation readings
    A company charged with decontaminating the devastated Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant encouraged its workers to falsely lower their radiation dosimeter readings by covering the devices with lead, according to a leaked tape of an internal meeting.
    Nuclear plant workers are not allowed to be exposed to more than 50 millisieverts of radiation a year. But managers at Build-up, a company that provided insulation on the pipes that would pump irradiated water out of the plant, believed that doses experienced inside the plant, which suffered a meltdown, meant workers would quickly reach their limit.
    A senior executive gave the team at the site lead boxes that they were told to make into shields.
    The workers were then told to place these over the dosimeters. Lead effectively blocks radiation, and produces a significantly lower reading.
    When some of them refused, the executive called a meeting.
    The executive cajoled the workers by saying, “You can no longer make a living when the dose runs out,” according to a tape that was given by somebody present at the meeting to the Asahi Shimbun newspaper.
    "I think this is almost a crime," retorted one of the workers.

An argument broke out, and while the executive said the decision was voluntary, the rhetoric became threatening.
    "Perhaps you are not cut out for working at nuclear plants," he said. "Go back to your hometown and do some other job."
    Three of the workers resigned immediately, while at least nine agreed to wear the shields.

Fukushima was severely damaged during a tsunami and earthquake last March. Three of its reactors suffered full meltdowns, releasing potentially fatal doses of radiation exceeding the normal levels by a factor of thousands.
    Official logs list one of the workers who agreed to wear the shield among those exposed to the highest dose of radiation out of all 5,000 clean-up operatives at the plant. His real exposure is likely to have been exponentially higher.
    Build-up worked at the site from November 2011 until March 2012. The company has admitted that workers used the shields on at least one occasion.
    The government says it will launch an investigation.
    http://www.rt.com/news/fukushima-rad...-readings-763/
    Last edited by TargeT; 10th August 2012 at 22:53.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Andrew (11th August 2012), NancyV (11th August 2012)

35. Link to Post #158
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

From start to finish on this thread those who have reviewed all the evidence presented, it still amazes me just how many still by into the fears of old, even with new evidence.

Russia and Japan and the US were used to keep this scare of radiation going. First on the seen was the mushroom cloud, burned into peoples brains and its devastating power. After that it was a peace of cake to freak out the rest of the world with Radiation and fall out.

When Japan at the end of wwii was hit by (TWO) full Yield Nuke ’s ( BONBS). --- releasing thousands the times of radiation than Russia and Japans latest, and yet people are well and thriving in those two city's today, --- in Russia there’s a“deadZone” from a steam and chemical explosion and melt down. No bomb went off, yet a dead zone? really? a dead zone -------- or is it a fear zone? --- hook line and you believe it>?----- really?

I guess some one didn’t tell Japan that two city’s were the real Mc Coy went off in there face --- should still be dead today and for the next 500 years, like Russia --- and three mile island are now dead? really?

You can’t have both its safe or its not. -- or the Japanese people are still glowing in the dark at night and wont admit it for the next 500 years.

Or is it selective listening or not watching the video at all, and just shooting from the hip. A book review with out reading what the book was all about, I just do not understand after this kind of evidence can be shoved under the rug with a statement of disbelief.

Catfish swimming in the cooling ponds in the dead zone with other animals that have been there since day one, with a body mass a quarter of a humans mass, yet humans have to stay out of the dead zone men have declared to keep the world in fear of radiation. Hell if I could boil water by putting a couple of rocks together, and boil it non stop for fifty years I think it wouldn’t be long before I figured out how to use that free energy to cook and power my house and the entire block for the next 50 years.

You think that’s why they put the scare in the worlds back pocket instead of free energy? fire is harmless too if your educated and not afraid of it.

John xoxo
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Andrew (11th August 2012), Eram (11th August 2012), gooty64 (10th August 2012), meat suit (11th August 2012), NancyV (11th August 2012), TargeT (11th August 2012)

37. Link to Post #159
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

I'm so dam busy at the moment doing shows and festivals, like I'm getting an hour spare a night. But this thread is bookmarked. I'll be back in Japan in September and I just want to thank you all for bumping and keeping this thread alive.

Especially you Kimberly. Your doing what I'd love to do if I had the time.

Great work.

Ski-

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

Andrew (11th August 2012), Eram (11th August 2012), ljwheat (11th August 2012), NancyV (11th August 2012), TargeT (11th August 2012)

39. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

It seems like this thread is focused on sheding old fears, or debating if these fears should still be held, this topic is so much more than how we have been lied to, this topic is the seed of the cure to one of the globes major problems.
    So here are some positive things to look at for this thread:

LFTR (Liquid Flouride Thorium Reactors) in 5 min:

US working with china on LFTR:
    http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-Ne...-Research.html

Thorium powered car? (not sure if this is real or not...)
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44820498...nuclear-power/

Is Thorium the Biggest Energy Breakthrough Since Fire?
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/williamp...fire-possibly/

UK foundation helping promote LFTR:
    http://www.the-weinberg-foundation.org/people.php

US foundation helping promote thorium:
    http://www.thoriumenergyalliance.com/

Canida based company working for thorium:
    http://thorium1.com/

http://energyfromthorium.com/

TED talk on thorium:

I think this cat is almost out of the bag, lots of positive changes will come from this.
    Where are you?

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Andrew (11th August 2012), Deux Corbeaux (30th May 2019), Eram (11th August 2012), ljwheat (11th August 2012), NancyV (11th August 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (11th August 2012), witchy1 (11th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1 8 18 22 LastLast