+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast

Thread: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Default Re: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

This is another example of how safe it is, if it were so dangerus why is this kid still alive. and cancer free.

Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Andrew (11th August 2012), D-Day (11th August 2012), Eram (11th August 2012), NancyV (11th August 2012), TargeT (11th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: A video they won't want you to see (Galen Winsor: nuclear scare scam)

And here are the catfish I was refering to. There glands are a little smaller than our's yet thay live,---- tumor free.-- along with the wild life inside this terrible DEAD Zone? -- Realy a dead zone?-- I guess no one tould the fish about this. dead polluted water?

Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Andrew (11th August 2012), Bongo (12th August 2012), CdnSirian (11th August 2012), D-Day (11th August 2012), Eram (11th August 2012), NancyV (11th August 2012), TargeT (11th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #163
    Language
    English
    Thanks

On July 19, 1957, five Air Force officers and one photographer stood together on a patch of ground about 65 miles northwest of Las Vegas. They'd marked the spot "Ground Zero. Population 5" on a hand-lettered sign hammered into the soft ground right next to them.
    As we watch, directly overhead, two F-89 jets roar into view, and one of them shoots off a nuclear missile carrying an atomic warhead.
    They wait. There is a countdown; 18,500 feet above them, the missile is detonated and blows up. Which means, these men intentionally stood directly underneath an exploding 2-kiloton nuclear bomb. One of them, at the key moment (he's wearing sunglasses), looks up. You have to see this to believe it.

Who are these guys? And why is the narrator joyously shouting, "It happened! The mounds are vibrating. It is tremendous! Directly above our heads! Aaah!"
    This footage comes from our government's archives. It was shot by the U.S. Air Force (at the behest of Col. Arthur B. "Barney" Oldfield, public information officer for the Continental Air Defense Command in Colorado Springs) to demonstrate the relative safety of a low-grade nuclear exchange in the atmosphere. Two colonels, two majors and a fifth officer agreed to stand right below the blast. Only the cameraman, George Yo****ake, didn't volunteer.
    The country was just beginning to worry about nuclear fallout, and the Air Force wanted to reassure people that it was OK to use atomic weapons to counter similar weapons being developed in Russia. (They didn't win this argument.)
    The Silence
    Watching this film, there are many things to wonder (and worry) about, but one of the stranger moments is how the bomb bursts in complete silence. We see a sudden white flash. It makes the soldiers flinch. Then there's a pause, a pregnant quiet that lasts for a beat, then another and then — there's a roar. ("There it is! The ground wave!"), after which the sky above seems to go black and the air turns to fire.
    Basic physics explains the pause. Because light travels quicker than sound, you see light first, you hear sound later. In most movies (even in government-released atomic bomb blast films), the sound is artificially time shifted to make the flash and the sound appear simultaneous.
    'A Long, Thundering Growl'
    But that's not what it's like if you are actually there. Science historian Alex Wellerstein has found an undoctored and deeply frightening recording — which he just posted on Restricted Data; The Nuclear Secrecy Blog.
    He got it, he says, from "a Russian correspondent" who was searching the U.S. National Archives. (Why not? Our past is open to all.) The Russian found a recording of an American atomic test in 1953, which shows an enormous flash of white, so white it blanks out the entire sky, then thick clouds of ash (or maybe dirt?) tumble up, a fireball appears — all of this in total quiet. Thirty seconds pass. And then, says Wellerstein,

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Bongo (12th August 2012), Christine (11th August 2012), D-Day (11th August 2012), Eram (11th August 2012), NancyV (11th August 2012), TargeT (11th August 2012)

7. Link to Post #164
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here you go check this lady out as she surches for uranium in nature, and her collection at home of assorted gems of radiation in two bowls on her dinning room table. " no fear."

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Andrew (11th August 2012), D-Day (11th August 2012), Eram (11th August 2012), NancyV (11th August 2012), TargeT (11th August 2012)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    Here you go check this lady out as she surches for uranium in nature, and her collection at home of assorted gems of radiation in two bowls on her dinning room table. " no fear."

Great find John !!! Thank you!!! Love you!!

Much love to us all!!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Andrew (11th August 2012), D-Day (11th August 2012), Eram (11th August 2012), ljwheat (11th August 2012), NancyV (11th August 2012), TargeT (11th August 2012)

11. Link to Post #166
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This one is from Tom, here he investigates granet counter tops, and your house hold kitchen. interesting information here and you were worried about fall out. --yet we live with it all the time its everywhere. On top of our Sun another source. So where do you run now. Its absalutely everywhere. get youself your own counter see how many ticks your living with. correction have always been living with.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Eram (11th August 2012), Kimberley (11th August 2012), NancyV (11th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Should change the title to a video no one wants to take a look at.

This thread is probably the only one on here that could change the world, literally, its not like where debating something we cant see, touch or smell, like other exotic technologies or ET or Demonic entities, if what this thread is spelling out is true (and it seems like it is), the people can easily take power over it and change the world, yet THEY have managed to put the technology right out in our faces and still keep us away from it.

People on this forum recently seem more concerned with spelling and punctuation then important stuff like this and chasing monsters and boogeymen.

Where are the so called "clever ones" debating this and tearing it apart for good or bad? they're nowhere near here. It concerns me.

This thread doesn't show up on the forum front page either, I thought general discussion was open to the public?
    Last edited by Andrew; 11th August 2012 at 10:07.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

Bongo (12th August 2012), D-Day (11th August 2012), Eram (11th August 2012), heyokah (11th August 2012), Kimberley (11th August 2012), ljwheat (11th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andrew (here)
    Should change the title to a video no one wants to take a look at.

This thread is probably the only one on here that could change the world, literally, its not like where debating something we cant see, touch or smell, like other exotic technologies or ET or Demonic entities, if what this thread is spelling out is true (and it seems like it is), the people can easily take power over it and change the world, yet THEY have managed to put the technology right out in our faces and still keep us away from it.

People on this forum recently seem more concerned with spelling and punctuation then important stuff like this and chasing monsters and boogeymen.

Where are the so called "clever ones" debating this and tearing it apart for good or bad? they're nowhere near here. It concerns me.

This thread doesn't show up on the forum front page either, I thought general discussion was open to the public?
    My sentiments exactly Andrew, I was freaked out by the atomic scare scam for over 50 years, taught to jump under my desk at school before J.F.K. was assassinated with picture’s of the fire ball locked into my head and when atomic plants started showing up, my impression of them was a bomb waiting to go off, and building them in our back yards. Ya I bought it hook line and sinker -- and before I saw this evidence I was locked into my beliefs I was told to believe.

Like I said before on this subject, those still stuck in there fear as I was are not looking at this video, instead are firing shots across the bow of thread out of ignorance like I did for so many years. Open mind, critical thinking, and sitting threw the entire video change my entire paradigm I was buying into. How could I know any different the only thing out there is fear based lie’s to keep people away from even looking, let alone questioning the upper class know it all scientific brainyacks that control use worthless eater’s, need to know only if they have use for you in a controlled compartmental slavery. As so many whistle blower’s have attested to.

Until names of majestic’s or Sheppards of the present herd voice what we’ve voice and opened to this thread will it start to pick up a momentum to get any credence to break into the main stream thinking. Like a rocket ship must reach a velocity high enough to break out of the influence of earths gravity. The gravity of the present level of fear in radiation is greater that earths pull right now. that’s got be worked on. The bigger the rocket the better the chances of it leaving orbit. We need celebrity power in multiples, like a three stage rocket, each one pushing this capsule out of here. I tried to get Bill into this -- but is on the side of cold war duck and cover poisoning like I was. I keep digging and bumping this thread with any new info on this very important paradigm changer, I don’t know what else to do. So I will continue to search high and low for anything that will fill the engines of this rocket.

"A video no one wants to look at in its Entirety or -- this video has been band ?"
    What will it Take? John xoxo

Start clicking on the reply button and saying something instead of the thank you button would help make this rocket take off too. " Please?"
    Last edited by ljwheat; 11th August 2012 at 13:43.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Andrew (11th August 2012), D-Day (11th August 2012), Eram (11th August 2012), Kimberley (11th August 2012), Sunlite (12th August 2012), TargeT (12th August 2012)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

I agree that this is something that should be looked at and debated by a far broader base than it has been. I personally am not convinced either way. I guess you could say I don't trust anyone on either side of the issue.

I know of the Apache problems because I know two people from the res personally. I also know of the problems caused by the uranium mining on the lakota res because I know people there personally. I cannot provide proof however. I have my own experience of which I wrote above, but there could have been ulterior motives in that scenario. The PTB work in some crazy ways, always keeping people guessing, but what happened does'nt really jibe with the "WANT us to believe it's harmful when it's not." Although they usually have people working 6 steps ahead and I could have been the first patsy LOL Oh and I wanted to add that there have been ongoing incidences of health problems in this area including neurological disorders. They give the stats in a brief segment on the local news and then are never to be seen again.

here is a link though to a story and it provides many links toward the end. Could this be contrived ? You bet. ( especially from this source ) IS IT contrived...that is the question.
    http://enenews.com/head-of-internal-...d-to-radiation

also, if the muttonbirds come back to NZ that might give us an external source of info. http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/201...rs-of-studies/
    That can be counterchecked with a benign source over the next couple of years.

I can't on just a handful of new information tidbits, entirely wipe what I knew or thought I knew about the dangers of nuclear waste. That would be as irresponsible as believing everything you see on tv. I would though, like to send this video to some nuclear experts and get thier responses. See if anyone bites.

The only thing I know for sure is that the PTB are so machiavellian in their manipulation of the divide and conquer principle, that either view or BOTH could be as equally contrived. We need to find a way to get to the TRUTH of the matter.

heck, according to physics, nuclear waste could only be harmful to the people who believe it is harmful LOL we still need proof.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to polly1022 For This Post:

Andrew (11th August 2012), Christine (11th August 2012), D-Day (11th August 2012), Deux Corbeaux (30th May 2019), GoingOn (15th October 2012), Kimberley (11th August 2012), ljwheat (11th August 2012), NancyV (11th August 2012), spiritwind (11th August 2012)

19. Link to Post #170
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For those who like to jump in at the end of a thread ---- and bumping this back to the top of the new posts page -- this is one of the video's in question.

Last edited by ljwheat; 11th August 2012 at 15:14.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Kimberley (11th August 2012), NancyV (11th August 2012)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by polly1022 (here)
    I agree that this is something that should be looked at and debated by a far broader base than it has been. I personally am not convinced either way. I guess you could say I don't trust anyone on either side of the issue.

I know of the Apache problems because I know two people from the res personally. I also know of the problems caused by the uranium mining on the lakota res because I know people there personally. I cannot provide proof however. I have my own experience of which I wrote above, but there could have been ulterior motives in that scenario. The PTB work in some crazy ways, always keeping people guessing, but what happened does'nt really jibe with the "WANT us to believe it's harmful when it's not." Although they usually have people working 6 steps ahead and I could have been the first patsy LOL Oh and I wanted to add that there have been ongoing incidences of health problems in this area including neurological disorders. They give the stats in a brief segment on the local news and then are never to be seen again.

here is a link though to a story and it provides many links toward the end. Could this be contrived ? You bet. ( especially from this source ) IS IT contrived...that is the question.
    http://enenews.com/head-of-internal-...d-to-radiation

also, if the muttonbirds come back to NZ that might give us an external source of info. http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/201...rs-of-studies/
    That can be counterchecked with a benign source over the next couple of years.

I can't on just a handful of new information tidbits, entirely wipe what I knew or thought I knew about the dangers of nuclear waste. That would be as irresponsible as believing everything you see on tv. I would though, like to send this video to some nuclear experts and get thier responses. See if anyone bites.

The only thing I know for sure is that the PTB are so machiavellian in their manipulation of the divide and conquer principle, that either view or BOTH could be as equally contrived. We need to find a way to get to the TRUTH of the matter.

heck, according to physics, nuclear waste could only be harmful to the people who believe it is harmful LOL we still need proof.
    Great response and I agree with everything you are saying, its the kind of debate this thread needs.

Thyroid cancer is more likely from putting mercury in your teeth and fillings or dodgy dental work imo, did they get some free dental work?

That link is from energy news lol who owns the energy of this world? who owns that site?

And the animal thing is just a wild guess, its the only thing they can pin it on "Radiation" not the fact the worlds going to **** and the Suns cooking us and the weather is totally array, no? lets just go merrily merrily around and around and continue with the usual BS and lead us nowhere. The animals have been dieing like crazy for years! its probably got more to do with all the mobile masts up everywhere or all the chemicals in the water and the fact we chopping all there trees down, so we can have loads of empty fields, bit like that foot and mouth bollocks to get rid of the farming or atleast FREEDOM farming.

We need to not forget who/what we are dealing with here-LIEING GREEDY SCUMBAGS- who just love to laugh at all the gullible people, and take there freedoms, for there own selfish reasons.

Why have we even got electricity? what did J P Morgan say "how we gonna charge for this" so what have we got? a way to charge and keep us in dept servitude and scare the **** out of us at the same time! PERFECT, lets do that.

What Galen says is PURE common sense (what most are lacking these days), he says you will burn yourself with this stuff, he says you can make bombs with this stuff, he says you can heat your house or cool it, he says the COOLING TOWERS ARE WASTING ALL THE HEAT, now heres the kicker, maybe just maybe its because we are wasting all this heat and letting all that steam evaporate thats the problem? maybe its the steam thats toxic, battery acid is toxic, but when its in the battery no one gives a crap (just bury them when your done lol), maybe nuclear power is dangerous when its in the control of retards??

Could it benefit mankind in the right hands? probably, is it in the right hands? NO

Lets ask Stubblebine he'll save us, for a price ^^

Another thing I have seen on British tele a news report of Fukushima and the journalists was wearing the usual face mask and the local guy showing him around was just wearing his plain cloths, no protection whats so ever and he didn't care and the dogs were all running around happy as larry (wondering where all the people have gone). Its in your face the TRUTH the lies are just there aswell infact if you listen they dont actually lie that much they just show you a danger sign... its enough for the public these days ^^
    Last edited by Andrew; 11th August 2012 at 16:33.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

Bongo (12th August 2012), D-Day (11th August 2012), Kimberley (11th August 2012), ljwheat (11th August 2012)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

For those of us following this thread and for those of us who think this is a huge nut that needs to be cracked wide open, I have decided to share an interview that I did with James Lovelock in October of 2006 about his 2006 book

"Revenge of Gaia: Why the Earth Is Fighting Back – and How We Can Still Save Humanity".

It was in that book the Mr Lovelock writes about how nuclear energy is actually the cleanest and least dangerous energy source available (currently) on the planet. I asked him about it in the interview. At the time I had a hard time agreeing with that idea... However now when I just now listened back to the interview and have now been exposed to Galen Winsor. I am now understanding what he said/wrote.

This interview is only about 20 minutes.

It is important to note that this year James changed his mind about global warming happening as fast as he thought in 2006 that he wrote about in his book and talks about in the interview.

This article from April 23, 2012 explains his change of thinking. And for those who do not know who James Lovelock is this article will tell you that also.

'Gaia' scientist James Lovelock: I was 'alarmist' about climate change

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...climate-change

Here a a couple of excerpts from the article:

Quote James Lovelock, the maverick scientist who became a guru to the environmental movement with his “Gaia” theory of the Earth as a single organism, has admitted to being “alarmist” about climate change and says other environmental commentators, such as Al Gore, were too.

Lovelock, 92, is writing a new book in which he will say climate change is still happening, but not as quickly as he once feared.

Quote 'I made a mistake'
    As “an independent and a loner,” he said he did not mind saying “All right, I made a mistake.” He claimed a university or government scientist might fear an admission of a mistake would lead to the loss of funding.

Lovelock -- who has previously worked with NASA and discovered the presence of harmful chemicals (CFCs) in the atmosphere but not their effect on the ozone layer -- stressed that humanity should still “do our best to cut back on fossil fuel burning” and try to adapt to the coming changes.

Quote Lovelock also won the U.K.’s Geological Society’s Wollaston Medal in 2006. In a posting on its website, the society said it was “rare to be able to say that the recipient has opened up a whole new field of Earth science study” – referring to the Gaia theory of the planet as single complex system.

However Lovelock, who works alone at his home in Devon, England, has fallen out with the green movement in the past, particularly after saying countries should build nuclear power stations to help reduce the greenhouse gas emissions caused by coal and oil.

And I would like to mention that I also changed my mind about global warming being a big bad threat about 4 years ago... I still know we need to stop using "fossil fuels" and raping the land and cutting down trees etc for many reasons and we need to be better stewards of planet earth. And with clean free energy the whole world would change very quickly....

I will see if I can get in touch with James Lovelock again..

Much love to us all!!
    Last edited by Kimberley; 11th August 2012 at 17:52.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Andrew (11th August 2012), D-Day (11th August 2012), ljwheat (11th August 2012), NancyV (11th August 2012), spiritwind (11th August 2012), TargeT (12th August 2012)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Wow he just explained Chemtrails! which some of us had gathered long ago, but for others there you go. Thanks kimberley

PS and a good civilization in the Artic
    Last edited by Andrew; 11th August 2012 at 21:47. Reason: altering ps part

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

Kimberley (12th August 2012), ljwheat (11th August 2012)

27. Link to Post #174
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

I haven't read this thread since page 1 but I wanted to check it out and also see if the video was still showing on youtube - and it is.

Thanks all above, I have just read this last page and certainly want to bump the thread once again. I plan to get back and read the whole thing, tho' I scan through arguments - don't have the time!

What I understand from the video is that a blast of radiation can harm you, and that a low level prolonged exposure can be adapted to. That makes sense.

If you drink a litre of Scotch in one day, your system will suffer. If you drink a litre of Scotch one ounce at a time over some months, your body will process the alcohol just fine. In my non-scientific thinking, I am making sense of the radiation issue this way.

The whole cell phone issue is another argument - don't get exposed! Yet, we do not have millions of kids with brain cancer as predicted, and they never put the things down!

Appreciate all the info!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Andrew (11th August 2012), D-Day (11th August 2012), Kimberley (12th August 2012), ljwheat (11th August 2012), TargeT (12th August 2012)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    I haven't read this thread since page 1 but I wanted to check it out and also see if the video was still showing on youtube - and it is.

Thanks all above, I have just read this last page and certainly want to bump the thread once again. I plan to get back and read the whole thing, tho' I scan through arguments - don't have the time!

What I understand from the video is that a blast of radiation can harm you, and that a low level prolonged exposure can be adapted to. That makes sense.

If you drink a litre of Scotch in one day, your system will suffer. If you drink a litre of Scotch one ounce at a time over some months, your body will process the alcohol just fine. In my non-scientific thinking, I am making sense of the radiation issue this way.

The whole cell phone issue is another argument - don't get exposed! Yet, we do not have millions of kids with brain cancer as predicted, and they never put the things down!

Appreciate all the info!
    I'd be more concerned that its lowering there IQ, maybe the birds got lost on there way back? But seriously it could be a number of reasons about birds not just that its radiation.

“We won’t know if they’ve died up there in the north Pacific until another year goes by, because sometimes these birds skip a breeding season- where if they are in a poor condition they don’t attempt to breed, and so they may turn up again and breed."

not much is in good condition at the moment.
    Last edited by Andrew; 11th August 2012 at 19:55.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

Kimberley (12th August 2012), ljwheat (11th August 2012)

31. Link to Post #176
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Apparently there are studies that show fluoride does lower the IQ. I haven't heard that about cell phone radiation.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Andrew (11th August 2012), D-Day (11th August 2012), Kimberley (12th August 2012)

33. Link to Post #177
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)

For those of us following this thread and for those of us who think this is a huge nut that needs to be cracked wide open, I have decided to share an interview that I did with James Lovelock in October of 2006 about his 2006 book

"Revenge of Gaia: Why the Earth Is Fighting Back – and How We Can Still Save Humanity".

It was in that book the Mr Lovelock writes about how nuclear energy is actually the cleanest and least dangerous energy source available (currently) on the planet. I asked him about it in the interview. At the time I had a hard time agreeing with that idea... However now when I just now listened back to the interview and have now been exposed to Galen Winsor. I am now understanding what he said/wrote.

This interview is only about 20 minutes.

It is important to note that this year James changed his mind about global warming happening as fast as he thought in 2006 that he wrote about in his book and talks about in the interview.

This article from April 23, 2012 explains his change of thinking. And for those who do not know who James Lovelock is this article will tell you that also.

'Gaia' scientist James Lovelock: I was 'alarmist' about climate change

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...climate-change

Here a a couple of excerpts from the article:

Quote James Lovelock, the maverick scientist who became a guru to the environmental movement with his “Gaia” theory of the Earth as a single organism, has admitted to being “alarmist” about climate change and says other environmental commentators, such as Al Gore, were too.

Lovelock, 92, is writing a new book in which he will say climate change is still happening, but not as quickly as he once feared.

Quote 'I made a mistake'
    As “an independent and a loner,” he said he did not mind saying “All right, I made a mistake.” He claimed a university or government scientist might fear an admission of a mistake would lead to the loss of funding.

Lovelock -- who has previously worked with NASA and discovered the presence of harmful chemicals (CFCs) in the atmosphere but not their effect on the ozone layer -- stressed that humanity should still “do our best to cut back on fossil fuel burning” and try to adapt to the coming changes.

Quote Lovelock also won the U.K.’s Geological Society’s Wollaston Medal in 2006. In a posting on its website, the society said it was “rare to be able to say that the recipient has opened up a whole new field of Earth science study” – referring to the Gaia theory of the planet as single complex system.

However Lovelock, who works alone at his home in Devon, England, has fallen out with the green movement in the past, particularly after saying countries should build nuclear power stations to help reduce the greenhouse gas emissions caused by coal and oil.

And I would like to mention that I also changed my mind about global warming being a big bad threat about 4 years ago... I still know we need to stop using "fossil fuels" and raping the land and cutting down trees etc for many reasons and we need to be better stewards of planet earth. And with clean free energy the whole world would change very quickly....

I will see if I can get in touch with James Lovelock again..

Much love to us all!!
    Double WoW Kimberly thank you so, So much for bringing out the interview with Mr. James Lovelock, this is truly the kind of validation we’ve been looking for on this thread-- this adds so much more weight coming from a scientist of notoriety and that end of the spectrum. This is yet another nail in burying the coffin of fear I held for so long.

Understanding in this area, has lessened my over all depression in my mind concerning life and were I fit in it as a hole. Witch I’m sure is upsetting the power’s that be, of the loss of yet another power source disconnecting from the matrix they had so lovingly set up for me, and many other’s. Much love to us all, and to you Kimberly many blessing’s in your work and helping us all understand just a little bit better each time we read or hear your voice of light and love. Thank you John xoxo Breaking Free at last

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Andrew (11th August 2012), Kimberley (12th August 2012), TargeT (12th August 2012)

35. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    Apparently there are studies that show fluoride does lower the IQ. I haven't heard that about cell phone radiation.
    We probably wont hear much on it for awhile... we've only been using mobiles what 20 year? ish, one thing about mobiles is when your in an area without much signal say 1-2 bars and your on the phone for longer than 2mins or so, don't you get a horrible sensation on the side of your head and have to hangup? what is that? it feels like your brain is cooking on one side and your ear gets hot or is it just me?
    my point saying about the mobile phone masts and birds was just that it could be a number of things, not necessarily Fukushima.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

Kimberley (12th August 2012), ljwheat (12th August 2012)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Hi ljwheat,

I am answering your request to keep this thread moving. I, too, was in drastic fear mode due to my thyroid problems brought on by an endocrinologist who destroyed it by radioactive iodine, instead of bringing it back to normal as he said he would and now he must have gotten a great big fat check from the industry because I have to take Syntroid for the rest of my life!! I live with a nuclear power plant in my back yard almost! This thread is most important along with the one on CAFR, showing we (the government, states, cities and towns) have PLENTY of money, while they talk of us being broke...so check out that whistleblower and his video on this site somewhere....

I feel much safer as I was able to release my great fears also concerning a nuclear meltdown here. I am doing the best I can to keep bumping up this thread and I am hoping the video will remain as long as possible for newcomers to be able to see...All the best to you wheat and everyone else posting here.

Sincerely,
    Sunlite

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunlite For This Post:

Andrew (12th August 2012), Bo Atkinson (15th August 2012), Kimberley (12th August 2012), ljwheat (12th August 2012), TargeT (13th August 2012)

39. Link to Post #180
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunlite (here)
    Hi ljwheat,

I am answering your request to keep this thread moving. I, too, was in drastic fear mode due to my thyroid problems brought on by an endocrinologist who destroyed it by radioactive iodine, instead of bringing it back to normal as he said he would and now he must have gotten a great big fat check from the industry because I have to take Syntroid for the rest of my life!! I live with a nuclear power plant in my back yard almost! This thread is most important along with the one on CAFR, showing we (the government, states, cities and towns) have PLENTY of money, while they talk of us being broke...so check out that whistleblower and his video on this site somewhere....

I feel much safer as I was able to release my great fears also concerning a nuclear meltdown here. I am doing the best I can to keep bumping up this thread and I am hoping the video will remain as long as possible for newcomers to be able to see...All the best to you wheat and everyone else posting here.

Sincerely,
    Sunlite
    Thank you Sunlite, I can validate everything you’ve said, and agree totally. If this thread dose nothing else but lift the depressing weight or fear that was injected into us by the main stream media, then its all been worth the effort to keep this thread rolling, as all of us are on different time lines and holding the space or light for other’s headed this way is paramount in my book thanks again Sunlite.

John xoxo

14,803 views and counting, if all of you who viewed commented instead of the thank you button this would have been HUG. and thanks to all the visitor's count as well. the peoples choice award go's out to everyone pro or con, this is good stuff. thanks for being counted.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Andrew (12th August 2012), Kimberley (12th August 2012), TargeT (13th August 2012), witchy1 (15th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast