+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst 1 10 20 51 LastLast

Thread: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

Default Re: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    off the shores of the pacific, 10,000 years ago, the water was 160 feet shallower. as I've been watching sun and quake activity, I always glance for local underground cities, ruins etc...

off Ica Peru a quake hit and looking around saw this photo of a skull...

did this driver lose his Calendar?

could escape pods have been here since we landed waiting to rise again when needed?

from almost the same location... Was this MIB headquarters?

link

Quote One of the skulls coming from Ica (Peru) and Merida (Mexico). It's equivalent to the modern skull type, but with several factors out of proportion. The eye sockets are about 15% larger than the ones of a modern man skull, but the most significant thing is the cranial capacity, that ranges between minimum of 2600 and maximum of 3200 ccm (our current cranial capacity is about 1450 ccm!).
    looking for an expert I see Kerry interviewed with Klaus Dona on this January 2010

from the same link as above which has some pretty incredible finds...

Quote Unusual, mostly spiral-shaped objects found in years 1991-1993 on the small river Narada, on the eastern side of the Ural mountains (Russia). Their size ranges from a maximum of 3 cm (1.2 in.) down to an incredible 0.003 mm, about 1/10,000th of an inch! The larger ones are of copper, while the small and very small ones are of the rare metals tungsten and molybdenum. Exact measurements of these often microscopically-small objects have shown that the dimensions of the spirals are in the so-called Golden Mean ratio. All tests carried out to date give an age for the objects of between 20,000 and 318,000 years, depending on the depth and the situation of the site.

You guys would not make so many mistakes about these kinds of artifacts if you would only study history. He who does not learn from the past is destined to repeat its mistakes. By that, I don't mean the so-called history they teach you at school. You have to do your own research, but it is possible... and then also you might get the difference between history and mythology, which has been a deliberate mash-up by the Western establishment for at least 1500 years. Unmashing all this is what Ishtar's Gate is all about.

So the lesson for today is about skull binding.

Our ancestors, around 9,000 years ago, were into skull elongation, and it was carried out to signify group affiliation or social status, and probably began with having religious significance. After all, giving a shaman a huge cranium would be a good metaphor for that function of being able to visit, in trance, other dimensions.

Skull binding was common in various tribal cultures around the world (such as the Mayans, the North American natives and Australian Aborigines), and the head moulding styles fell into three distinct types: flat, round or conical.

To achieve the desired shape, the head was wrapped in a tight cloth. For cranial flattening, the head was placed between two pieces of wood. The technique would usually be carried out on an infant, when the skull is at its most pliable, so the cloth would be applied from about a month after birth and then held in place for about six months.

In other words, these skulls did not belong to ETs... or if they did, there's no evidence for it. There is, however, plenty of evidence for skull binding of infants.

Thanks for listening.

EDIT added: Just noticed there are some artifacts above displaying knowledge of Phi or the Golden Mean dating back 318,000 years. We have evidence on Ishtar's Gate of 400,000 year old artifacts from a camp in Germany of Homo Erectus (one of the precursors to Homo Sapiens (aka, us folk) showing the same knowledge. Read more at: Our ancestors knew the Golden Mean 400,000 years ago.

The academic paper reporting the above has been held up in peer review since 2006, by the same establishment that are propagating the alien agenda. The writer, who I know personally, has been hounded and discredited by his academic establishment.

As I say in my signature, in resorting to aliens to explain the actions of our ancestors,
    we sell our ancestors short.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 3rd July 2012 at 11:14.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (3rd July 2012), CdnSirian (4th July 2012), Heartsong (3rd July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012), selinam (3rd July 2012)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks

what is looking glass,
    if it is a devise for the projecting of result of combined consciousness (i.e. our future result, the coliding of consciousness, plus the combined decision of our higher self as to the best posible suitable selection of learned result{infusal into the conscious part[thereof]})
    then said so,
    this galactic period, zone , place, [time]

must be an amplicafication of individual consciousnesses {perhaps the energy passed thru}
    hence devices such as looking class, normally channelative would bring in so much energy as to be manifested catastrophically (enegies normally present reach levels where we see ther manifestations physically, -raw energy igniting)

therefore it mut be such that we decide

4. The Following User Says Thank You to deridan For This Post:

bennycog (3rd July 2012)

5. Link to Post #183
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hi Ishtar, The jawbones are markedly larger and heavier, are shaped differently, and have different muscle attachment protrusions to a normal human jawbone. The volume of some of these skulls has been found to be twice that of a normal human skull.(2200ccm - ours is 1600ccm) Many lack the skull sutures that must be present to be human, even if they were bound. (these are pliable at birth and join later so that babies can fit thru the birth canal) They really must be present. They are found all over the planet as well, so its not just one or two cultures as one might expect due to binding. (like binding feet occuring in one culture)

Here is a vid of a recently uncovered mother and baby mummified, the litte one is reported to be 2 month old already with elongated skull http://alien-ufo-information.blogspo...ted-human.html. Not for the faint hearted (next vid says 2 years, so dont know for sure)

So they are either another being on our planet that has since died out (or we humans got rid of them) much like neanderthal (well we bred with them, so didnt inhillate them) but the yeti, abominable snowman etc etc. or off planet beings

Dont forget the official word is aliens dont exist, so they wont be explaining these any time soon nor will there be any DNA tests. Also the scientific community does not accept that there could be any other "intelligent" homoerectus on planet earth...so head binding it must be. Tons of information out there.
    http://differentpast.wordpress.com/2...ngated-skulls/
    Sorry, just had to butt in
    Last edited by witchy1; 3rd July 2012 at 11:43.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

bennycog (3rd July 2012), CdnSirian (4th July 2012), DNA (11th July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), noprophet (3rd July 2012), selinam (3rd July 2012), write4change (14th July 2012)

7. Link to Post #184
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

I say, this threads gone off a bit!

Back to the story...so the evil empire, based on the dark side of the Moon, planned to use it as a base to jump another planet. Meanwhile the evil reptilian demons were allowed to live in the deep tunnels on Earth feeding off the flesh of the miserable human race who were left over from the 2000 ft wave, that was caused by a huge space goat!

Ah, they haven't told you about that yet have they?

Tony

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th July 2012), Chester (4th July 2012), Daft Ada (3rd July 2012), enfoldedblue (3rd July 2012), Fred Steeves (3rd July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), Ishtar (3rd July 2012), Kindred (3rd July 2012), mab777 (3rd July 2012), markpierre (3rd July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012), selinam (3rd July 2012), SKAWF (3rd July 2012), ulli (3rd July 2012), Zencat (3rd July 2012)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,312 times in 994 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    I say, this threads gone off a bit!

Back to the story...so the evil empire, based on the dark side of the Moon, planned to use it as a base to jump another planet. Meanwhile the evil reptilian demons were allowed to live in the deep tunnels on Earth feeding off the flesh of the miserable human race who were left over from the 2000 ft wave, that was caused by a huge space goat!

Ah, they haven't told you about that yet have they?

Tony

Tony... That's GREAT!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th July 2012), Chester (4th July 2012), Tony (3rd July 2012)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Hi witchy,

No need to apologise. It's good to have a discussion about this with many views.

So here goes:

Firstly, I don't know what you mean by it doesn't have a 'normal human jawbone'. There have been so many different species of humans, as I'm sure you know ~ Neanderthals, Homo Erectus, Homo Heidelbergensis, Homo Habilis, Homo Rhodesiensis, Homo Gautengensis, Home Ergaster ~ and then there's the more recently discovered Homo Floresiensis ("the Hobbit") and the Denisovians, and we're uncovering new ones all the time. They all had different shaped cranium and heads....

Skull sutures, I agree, must be present for modern human births to be successful. But one of the many theories about why the Neanderthals became extinct was to do with the fact that the birth canals, by the process of evolution, were becoming much more like modern humans (with that tricky bend) so that the bigger Neanderthal heads (in comparison to ours) had trouble making it through the birth canal. I'll try to dig out this research later... but again, I wouldn't want to make conclusions based on the anatomy of modern humans, or even on the anatomy of Neanderthals who are much more like us compared to some of the other types, for the reasons you mention (we bred with them). (I will come back on this later).

I mentioned some cultures where skull binding took place, but there were others such as the Natufians who were in the Levant between c. 13,000 and 9.000 BCE. I think, just like many shamanic rituals of which we find outcroppings, these outcroppings are indicative of widespread use of the practice. I don't make the mistake of thinking that just because it's not in the archaeological record, it cannot exist. When you're going that far back and digging that deep, all you can hope for is outcroppings, not widespread universal evidence. But from the work that has been done, I'd say it was a widespread practice at one time, but that it isn't a logical leap to say that it must have been ETs. It is at least just as logical (and I think more so) to conclude that they were early types of humans with different anatomies.

You mention something about the yeti being part of the Fae, and I agree that's a distinct possibility. But the Fae are not visible in this dimension although we can get glimpses of them when our awareness is aroused to a certain state. But when we see them, they're in another dimension. So that's why they don't leave any evidence in this dimension, anymore than when you dream you're about to eat a chocolate, you don't wake up with one melting in your mouth. That's why we can't get photographs of them... and speaking of which, we never see photos of ETs are either ~ we just get drawings. Why is that?

I agree that the official word is that there are no aliens. But I also am of the strong belief (for reasons I gave earlier, in this post) that there is a covert alien agenda at play to support the establishment of the World Government of the New World Order, and that's why friends of mine who are archaeologists and who find anything that goes against that alien agenda cannot get their work supported financially or get their finds published officially. The myth of the monosyllabic, grunting, arse scratching caveman is the one they want you to believe. So that when any anomaly appears that goes against that, the only logical conclusion that can be drawn is that it must have been ETs. They want you to reach that conclusion by yourself, so that you're more likely to believe it. However, there is no evidence for ETs ever being on this planet. And so the powers-that-be have pulled off a very good trick.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 3rd July 2012 at 12:23.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

RMorgan (3rd July 2012), Unified Serenity (3rd July 2012)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Witchy, I've found the research about wider birth canals in older types of humans. I remembered it wrongly, though. Neanderthal birth canals didn't have that tricky bend, which is why the post is called: Neanderthal babies didn't do the twist.

It does, however, show that older species had wider birth canals ... begging the question, did cranial sutures develop over time, as part of an evolutionary process to make births easier for modern humans?

Quote Giving birth is more difficult--and dangerous--for modern humans than for any other primate. Not only do human mothers have to push out babies with unusually big heads, but infants also have to rotate to fit their heads through the narrow birth canal. Now, a new virtual reconstruction of the pelvis of a Neandertal woman suggests that Neandertal mothers also had a tough time giving birth to their big-headed infants--but the babies, at least, didn't have to rotate to get out.

Once upon a time, a major shift took place in the evolution of childbirth. Fossil female pelvises of a 1.2-million-year-old Homo erectus, a 3.1-million-year-old australopithecine, and a 500,000-year-old archaic modern human all contain oval birth canals that are widest transversely--from side to side--when viewed from the top. But modern women's birth canals, though also oval, change shape halfway down the birth canal so that they are widest from front to back at the bottom, near the pelvic outlet. This means that the baby has to rotate its head to fit as it moves through the birth canal. If a baby fails to rotate, another part of its body, such as its shoulders, hands, or feet, may obstruct the birth canal, which is painful and dangerous for the mother and infant.
    That comes from Science magazine.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th July 2012), RMorgan (3rd July 2012), witchy1 (4th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Ishtar (here)
    So the lesson for today is about skull binding.

Our ancestors, around 9,000 years ago, were into skull elongation, and it was carried out to signify group affiliation or social status, and probably began with having religious significance. After all, giving a shaman a huge cranium would be a good metaphor for that function of being able to visit, in trance, other dimensions.

In other words, these skulls did not belong to ETs... or if they did, there's no evidence for it. There is, however, plenty of evidence for skull binding of infants.

Thanks for listening.

Maybe the last few posts are off topic, or a new thread should be created

Here it is said that they have analyzed the dna of the bodies from the lengthened skull, they are half human and the other half something else

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th July 2012)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Well, I need proper research, not sensationalistic videos with creepy music ... which are part of psy-ops as far I'm concerned. Once I hear that creepy music, I know someone is trying to creep me out rather than to present objective evidence in a neutral way.

If they're saying that the DNA is half man and half alien, then where is the alien DNA that they're comparing it to? We don't any alien DNA on Earth... because we don't have any aliens on Earth.

All they can say for sure is half of the DNA is that of modern man, and the other is not similar to modern man's or to Neanderthal, because we have DNA for modern man and also Neanderthals. But there were many species of man before us and alongside us for which we don't any DNA. So saying it is DNA that is recognisably man's (modern man) and something else could equally mean that is from another species of man as from ET.

I'm not really interested in contributing to a break out thread on this subject, because I think it will be pointless. If people want to believe in ETs, they see ETs everywhere and in everything, whereas a researcher into prehistory will see something else.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 3rd July 2012 at 14:37.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th July 2012), Finefeather (3rd July 2012), RMorgan (3rd July 2012), Unified Serenity (3rd July 2012)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Well, I need proper research,

Hi Ishtar, If you take the time to research Lloyd Pye's who i have met, you will find his research is backed up with scientific evidence.
    http://www.starchildproject.com/index2.htm

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

mattymoto (3rd July 2012), witchy1 (4th July 2012)

21. Link to Post #191
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Thanks for the info Bill much appreciated. I have been viewing this website as of late and I noticed that the website you linked to this original thread http://golden-rule.org has a message from Salusa listed on this website here: http://golden-rule.org/2012/07/02/salusa-july-2-2012/ Does your source support Salusa as well. As you know there are mixed feelings on this topic of Channeled Messages. Interested to know.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 3rd July 2012 at 15:18.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

22. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Chester (4th July 2012)

23. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    I'll begin with the closing statement:

For me, I won't be any one's energetic battery. That's not what I'm here for. There's an Inner Light that grows as it is shared with all that are ready to receive and pass along. Either way, I've got my continuing assignment - this 3D existence is not it. It's coming to a close. Time for a wardrobe change.

I didn’t read Bill Ryan’s complete post because I didn’t want to be influenced by what he shared. I’ve only listened to the Dutch vid. My take on it was that it was designed to throw more confusion into the mix. Dutch's main objective was for people not to believe that they’ve experience ET’s, nor will there be a spiritual transformation. He uses all the right flag words that would fit everyone’s different belief systems on this topic of Dec., 2012. BTW: Dutch believes what has been feed to him. He's not at fault.

IMO this vid is designed to keep everyone in confusion, fearful, and keep them busy with outside opinions too busy to come up with one’s own opinions. Below are some snippet notes that made me question what is the real purpose of this interview. We learned nothing new. It’s another propaganda vid. (The notes below are only a rough outline for myself, but decided to add to the post.)

-14:47 “Jerk off” gesture and speaking that didn’t match the conversation that was playing on the vid.
    -14:55 While interviewer asking a question, interviewer, “Dutch” appeared to be speaking. i.e, voice patterns didn't match.
    -15:15 it sounds like he’s coming back into the room while the figure sitting continues to speak
    - 20:35 - inner dimensional vehicles, not ET’s got knocked out when there was an electrical storm
    21:48 FFT: reason for chemtrails with particles to “disrupt vehicles electromagnetical force to operate vehicles get disrupted by our natural weather patterns”.
    21:50 They get knocked into our dimension. This reasoning was told by authorities, therefore could be propaganda.
    22:00 They were briefed by government. So, not Dutch’s opinions.
    27:00 AI therefore no organs, you only see hydraulics and circuitry. But wasn’t shown on film. Dutch seems to be trying to convince by saying that the blood is green, would that make more sense to you because it’s hydraulics. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen it. My question is was there mechanical parts? Not that I recall.
    40:00 - 45:00 Propaganda to propagate fear of the end of the world. It’ll give people a chance to make this decision of what they want to do. Event or prophecy. 1980 briefing about Dec., 2012 & Mayan calendar.
    46:00 back side of the moon since 1960 because world will end
    51:00 There’s a side to pick. Good and evil.
    52:00 Get underground for 7 years. TR3B triangular transports want the people to think it’s ET but it’s them preparation underground.
    56:00 God the creator created many races, distracts us from preparation of underground.
    57:30 Implies God is withholding information. The vid brings in the God card like he’s one of us but is Omnipotent.
    * red flag 59:00 His info has been spoon fed to him by government: “I’m offering the piece of the puzzle that every one thinking they’ve been abducted, people that have seen UFO’s...” Briefed by government, so, not Dutch’s opinions.
    61:00 Spiritual side of this is only a domino effect. Just confusing everyone.
    62:00 Their mystical and don’t believe in God and everything. Flag words all tossed into a couple of sentences. This is to add confusion into the mix to naive people. Trying to sell books or limelight. The stories are all made up.
    64:00 Loading up ships to bring supplies into inner earth.
    66:00 bring stuff to moon
    70:00 These are all subtle programming: The minute I pull that trigger, it’s over with in seconds. People won’t resist.
    WhiteCrow, I just would like to respond to this since I was the "designer" of the interview, the interviewer and I happen to know Dutch myself. I'm not a propagandist and am not trying to generate fear, only understanding and a deeper knowledge of the interconnected conspiracy we are involved in.

Dutch has his own belief system, his own experiences and his own truth so obviously he's going to have strong feelings about what's 'TRUE' to him - the only "purpose" in bringing this video into the fold is for people to hear the information and understand it for themselves. They may have more information that disproves some of what Dutch is saying. OR they may have LESS information, and find this a very informative video about some of the dirty goings-on in the black project military. It really is in the eye of the beholder - I appreciate your comments but some of the assumptions of my intent are a little off base. This literally was just a discussion with a US Army vet to see what he knew and where he was coming from. Everything else is up to the viewer to discern.

I'm very new to this information and probably a lot less informed than many here who have been at this for a while - so to think I designed the interview to confuse people is a little silly. :-)

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TheGoldenRule1 For This Post:

Chester (4th July 2012), Christine (3rd July 2012), Hervé (4th July 2012), jp11 (4th July 2012), mattymoto (3rd July 2012), mountain_jim (3rd July 2012), PurpleLama (3rd July 2012), RunningDeer (3rd July 2012), Snowbird (3rd July 2012), sygh (25th July 2012), write4change (14th July 2012)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

I'd say this thread is off topic again but what's the point! After 10 pages I keep coming back to one point that has only been grazed by a few anyway.

Collective Humanity! <-- think about the two rebellions in the movie Stargate.

• So the controllers are moving off planet...? <-- what will WE do.
    • So the controllers are trying to sacrifice the rest of us...? <--what will WE do.
    • So a group of people are trying to run away from something big coming...? <--what will WE do.
    • So there is a big "something" headed this way...? <--again, what will (or can) WE do.
    I firmly believe that we all have free will, including those we perceive as "evil". This in my opinion does not negate God or say he isn't doing anything in fact he is, by allowing us to exercise our free will. Furthermore, if there are ET's and they have meddled with ancestral DNA, that doesn't make them God, instead they are just another race exercising their free will or as some have said, the fallen ones trying to usurp.

You present some excellent points to consider Bill but I can't help but think these are just more distractions, not intended as such by you, but either the controllers or maybe... life trying to help us learn to focus, together. Put the OP on a back burner for a moment and consider this:

We've all heard that remote viewers or psychics could not see past 2012 (regardless of what is coming from space). We all feel "something" approaching (some call it ascension) even if we do not believe remote viewing and/or psychic ability. Could it not be that what the RV'ers and psychics couldn't see (or even what we individually feel coming) was a cross roads or point in time where humanity finally has a real chance to stand together once and for all or keep falling down the spirals of greed, laziness(meaning "let others fix it") and a self centered mindset and all controlled by scarcity. Maybe that "brick wall" I've heard some mention isn't a brick wall at all but a decision that has yet to be "collectively" made. What would happen if the majority of the human population learned that they had power, they had us and we them. Power of the mind, power in faith or belief and power within ourselves, and all to do whats right. If that were to happen at the same time, Wouldn't that be one hell of a crescendo for humanity! This could also be considered "ascension" (if only spiritually) could it not.

I believe there is a real and potentially awesome power in the collective "WE" and when we finally find that power in unity (enter the OP) it will not matter where the controllers are or whats coming, we would have the acquired confidence to handle the first and possible ability to deflect (decide?) the latter.

No matter how it comes about though, I firmly believe this is the underlying point to all the drama in the world today. That We need to remember ourselves, not in what we want but in what others need (including this world and all life she harbors) and take that step together!

When will we stop focusing on "so and so's" book, or "so and so's video" or "so and so's intel" and start focusing on US. I've been listening to alternative personalities since C2C first started taking it on, back in the early 90's. When will we start to look at the logical conclusion from where we currently sit.

What will WE do?

-z
    A single thought is a seed....Imagination is the water!

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to zebowho For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2012), Billy (4th July 2012), centreoflight (4th July 2012), Chester (4th July 2012), Dick (3rd July 2012), donk (2nd September 2013), Eagle Eye (5th July 2012), golden lady (4th July 2012), jp11 (4th July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012), Patrikas (4th July 2012), selinam (3rd July 2012), sygh (25th July 2012), taurad (8th July 2012), Tony (3rd July 2012), TraineeHuman (8th July 2012), write4change (14th July 2012)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

This is the last one of these ridiculous videos I'm going to respond to because a) it's taking us off-topic and b) it's a waste of my time talking to people who have no background in anthropalaeontology but who insist on every anomaly that turns up being proof of ET being on Earth.

This is a totally unscientific conclusion from Lloyd Pye, that the nuclear DNA did not react with any known human markers and so this meant that the father of the so-called "Starchild" was not human.

That's like saying ..."I don't know who my father is, so it was probably Jabba the Hutt!"

There are so many genetic haplogroups that are not yet recorded because, as I said in my last post, DNA samples have only been recovered from homo sapien skeletons, and a tiny bit from one Neanderthal (about which there is some argument about, whether it was tainted in its discovery). Otherwise, there are many many species of archaic humans for which the DNA is not known yet.

The father’s unusual DNA is most likely the result of an unknown haplogroup that survived in the Americas. We have no Homo Erectus or Homo Floresiensis DNA to compare it with. So who’s to say the father wasn’t one of those? It would be much more believable than an alien wishing to have sex with a human woman ~ except to someone who wants to believe otherwise and when someone does, it's a waste of time reasoning with them.

Quote Posted by billyji (here)

Hi Ishtar, If you take the time to research Lloyd Pye's who i have met, you will find his research is backed up with scientific evidence.

Last edited by Ishtar; 3rd July 2012 at 15:59.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Unified Serenity (3rd July 2012)

29. Link to Post #195
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Well, I need proper research, not sensationalistic videos with creepy music ... which are part of psy-ops as far I'm concerned.

No creepy psy ops music here

Previous interviews to the above update http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/...n-origins.html

Jeanette

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Chester (4th July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012)

31. Link to Post #196
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Here's an old thread exploring the topics and themes set forth in Courtney Brown's ebook Cosmic Explorers. [It's about the ET/ED agenda etc., Kerry also interviewed him feel free to google it. Note: No search function in the PDF, go by Table of Contents to skim.]

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19231

Also, here are a few interesting excerpts from The Dulce Book by Branton.
    According to one Navy intelligence source the 33-plus Masons [there are allegedly several degrees above the 33rd degree which interact directly with the draconians and are part of the interplanetary initiatory lodges] intend to set the left-wing caverns and the right-wing caverns against each other in order to depopulate the underground realms so that they can impose absolute Bavarian-Draconian global control of 'both' worlds. The 33+ and higher degrees according to this source intend to ride out the inferno in super-secret fortified caverns while the 33rd and lower degree masons and their respective left-wing and right-wing armies will be left to die in the surface and subsurface wars. It may be that some of the 33+ Masons intend to ride-out the holocaust in their Alternative-3 bases on the Moon and Mars...
    There is not much I can tell you there [about alien installations on the moon]. I wasn't in the Lunar Program. I heard there was a LOT of equipment sent to the moon between 1959-1964 under "Project Whiteout".
    One source has stated that these events on Mars and Luna were one of the main themes of discussion at the notorious meeting which took place between George Bush, Mikhail Gorbachev and the Eastern spiritual leader Maitreya [...whom the secret government has reportedly been teleporting around the world using Montauk-type technology in an attempt to provoke a worshipful response from those to whom he appears. Maitreya is the New World Order's "ace in the hole" and may or may not even turn out to be "the one" mentioned in Revelation chapter 13]. This meeting took place on the Island of Malta in the late 1980's, and resulted largely out of Bush and Gorbachev's terror over the events on Mars and the Moon, as well as similar threats that were being faced by the "Alternative-2" underground colonies maintained by the Military-Industrial Establishment in 'joint-capacity' with the Greys. However let's get back to the subject at hand.

What Brown sensed was that the Greys were desperate. They realized that they not only needed to genetically upgrade their race, but also needed to attain emotional individuality in order for their culture to survive [and this may have something to do with the 'hybrid' projects]. However they are trapped by the collective itself... there is presently a great sense of panic within the collective combined with a bizarre sense of protection which the combined psychic continuity of the collective provides. Although they are desperate to attain emotional individuality which they are attempting to do by interfacing with humans, assimilating human genetics, and producing quasi-hybrid genetic offspring, they cannot fully make the break from the collective without the help of those who already exist in an individualized state, namely the humans...

The problem with the collectivist Greys is that -- although they need the humans -- the self-destructive instructions coming down through the collective itself from the Luciferian hierarchy are sobotaging all attempts to deal with humans on a reasonable basis. Once they establish an agreement with a humanoid culture for whatever motive, the collective commences to use the agreement for its own imperialistic agendas, and the human collaborators are betrayed and sometimes destroyed [as in the case of some of the Alternative 2 and 3 bases], and war and/or conquest inevitably results.

I believe without a doubt that we have been working on projects to colonize the moon, underground, and also to colonize Mars... I've talked with scientists, I've talked with former NASA astronauts who believe without a doubt that this is what's going on. They don't feel like its anything alien, some of the astronauts say they felt like, well this is just a technology that we've developed on our own, and that certainly population is a problem that you have to think about way in advance and that humans have come to all of these conclusions themselves. I disagree, I think that it was an alien technology that was given to us (and/or recovered from "crash sites"? - Branton), and I think that we're running with it, and we've already started. Like with the Biosphere, a lot of people think that that is just for learning about our ecology and things like that, plants, animals and all of that. I know that was a front. I know of a lot of things that went on underground there. That is also an underground facility, it's a massive facility and it's a wonderful facility. The technology there being tested was alien technology. All this will be used when they start to colonize the moon and Mars...

I can tell you right now that the main weakness of the Greys [reference Cooper's material, there are different types of 'greys'] is that they have no soul, they are soulless. Do not allow them to tell you otherwise. Some of them have been known to try to impart some type of [false] religious philosophies on people that they've abducted, and the thing is you have to realize that these aliens have their own agenda, and its not something that I feel is a positive one really. So I have found out from dealing with them most of my life, they are soulless, they have no soul, and when it comes to my religious beliefs or background -- I'm not afraid to say it, I'm a Christian, I believe in God, I believe in one ultimate being... God, who created all, all alien beings of all kinds... all different constellations where people have colonized throughout the universe... beings, animals, things we probably have no idea about. Certainly I have to believe that the Greys are, the only way I can describe it is that they are an empty, empty case... There's nothing there other than a superior technology type of brain apparatus up in their skull area. Otherwise they are of no use to us really, they are really of no use. They are used to impart different technologies and give us information, but as far as trusting them, I do not trust them as far as I could throw them.

The thing to remember would be to use caution, since rebel angels have the ability to appear as "angels of light" to those who they are capable of deceiving. So examine their messages as though your soul depended on it, if you do happen to encounter such a being or beings. As for the Draconians themselves, in all fairness 'individual' reptiloids are not the ultimate 'enemy', the enemy is the luciferian collective under which they serve, and the same can be said for the New World Order which is prophesied in the Book of Revelation -- those who are enslaved in this system by choice or deception are not the ultimate enemy, the Luciferian system itself is the enemy! Something that is not often considered is the reptilian's perspective in regards to physical and spiritual survival. One of the problems is that the reptilians are intelligent and sentient enough -- thanks in part to the Luciferians who aided in destroying the original immortal status of both mankind and beasts -- to realize that when they die physically, they also die spiritually, due to the fact that they have no inherent 'soul'. The reptilians fully realize this, and it terrifies them to no end. One of the reasons for the 'hybrid' projects is not only to develop certain physical attributes within their race, but most importantly to give their posterity a 'soul' so that they can survive beyond the grave, hopefully in an eternity of bliss rather than one of torment. We should not say that because a being has reptilian 'genes', they are as a result 'evil'. Evil is not genetic, but a choice one makes. Because of the fact that many of the reptilians are mere 'cells' in a Luciferian collective 'hive', it is not the individual reptilians that are at fault [if there is in fact such a thing as 'individual' reptilians] so much as it is the hive itself. The hive must be the target of our attacks and especially any particular power-centers or mainframes that guide the Hive. Attempts should be made by humanoids on earth and beyond to attack the Hive and break individual reptilian 'cells' free from its constraints.

Also, the top secret project code-named "NOAH'S ARK" used the tube shuttles in connection with a system of over one hundred [100] bunkers and "bolt holes", which have been established at various places on Earth (including beneath nearly every military base and many Airports in North America. - Branton). They built the same type of subterranean tunnels at the ultra-top-secret Moon and Mars bases as well. Many of these underground cities are complete with streets, sidewalks, lakes, small electrical cars, buildings, offices and shopping malls...

LUNA-1 is the Rigelian base on the far side of the Moon. It includes a base, a mining operation using very large machines, and very large Alien Crafts or carrier ships. WAVENEST is the Rigelian base in the Atlantic Ocean, and includes an underwater Alien base, mining and big cigar-shaped crafts.

Rigelians made contacts with certain members of the MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL ['Corporate' or 'Secret' government] complex from 1947-1971 ... The 'government' thought that the Grays meant us no harm, but in 1982 and 1988 the picture that emerged was exactly the opposite. The story now is one of great deception at several levels. The Grays 'Trojan Horse' style manipulation and lying involved MJ-12/MAJIC Forces (The CURRENT agreements with the Grays within the NSA-connected levels of the Military-Industrial Complex, some sources have implied, continue as a result of the large level of alien infiltration and mind-control that exists throughout certain levels of the Intelligence Community - Branton). The inner core of the CIA/NSA is deeply controlled by the Grays ... Working under the instructions of the aliens from Rigel, the CIA and former[?] Nazi scientists have developed and deployed malignant strains of bacteria and viruses, including AIDS, in order to exterminate 'undesirable' elements of the human population

Actually, as it turns out, THEY [the secret societies] are now being 'dominated' by the 'aliens'. One can only assume that if certain humans would 'sell out' their own kind to an alien race and use such an unholy alliance to gain domination over their fellow man, then they should consider the fact that they, according to universal law, must in the same way open THEMSELVES up to manipulation and control by their supposed benefactors. Thus one can see the utter insanity of hoping to establish domination of others by petitioning the assistance of an Imperialistic alien force. The human 'elite' may think that their reptilian collectivist hosts will shower their egos with praise and rewards for their cooperation in selling out their own planet, but in reality the draconians consider the human elite as being useless "weeds", as they do all humans in general, but necessary fodder in order to carry out their agenda.

Mr. Hamilton continues: "...The underground complexes are not confined to the U.S. alone! A large underground complex operated by 'the U.S.' exists at Pine Gap, near Alice Springs, Australia.

"...It appears that the secret societies among us have become aware of the coming planetary eco-catastrophe & the possibility of an earth polar shift in the near future. Surveying the earth from space, satellites & shuttles reveal EXTENSIVE DAMAGE TO OUR ECOSPHERE! Our planet is wobbling on its axis & its magnetic field is decaying! Ozone depletion & the greenhouse effect are rapidly endangering life on our planet. Alternatives, which include - 1] direct handling of the atmospheric problems, 2] taking shelter in underground domains, & 3] escape to other planetary bodies in the solar system, have been devised in secret. However there is a possible Alternative 4 which mostly depends on a completely different idea on how to save the earth..." (this MAY be, in essence, a project to colonize other 'dimensional' frequencies or densities that exist elsewhere within the superspectrum of the ONE Omniversal 'Reality'... although others have suggested that Alternative-4 may involve a HAARP type manipulation of the atmosphere in an effort to get CONTROL of the situation - Branton).
    Alternative 4 is interesting too considering the use of HAARP and that this kind of technology was developed and installed under heavy influence by these entities. A possibility is that they will use that technology to facilitate a transition of planes so to speak. It would be like us terra-forming another planet so it would be more accesible to us - instead of terra-forming they are manipulating frequencies (frequa-forming?).

The planes of existence are aggregations of common frequencies and are separated by critical barriers (veils). If these entities are lower astral, well that dimension is already very close and already we have bleed throughs by certain natural phenomena and certain occult rituals (and transdimensional ships/souless biological agents - greys). Something like HAARP could net the earth in an astral friendly cocoon for not so friendly extradimensional beings - a hell on earth type senario. It is possible that due to our position in the cosmos right now and the structural vulnerability of our ionophere and magnetosphere (ie pole flip/shift) there is a window of opportunity for what was just laid out. Maybe.

Look at Duncan O'Finoian's material too, he knows it's coming.

Those exerpts also touched on social-memory-complexes. This is Luciferian! It is not something to aspire to! We don't evolve into collectives like that! That's like shedding your ego for an even bigger, collective ego. Again, look at the motifs about reptilian "over-lords" and the overmind in Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clarke. Here's more on that:

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/childhoodsend/themes.html

Grind all this against Bill Cooper's material, the material in the OP, and the Archontic/Luciferian agenda. I am convinced that there is an ET aspect as well as an underlying ED aspect to all of this.

Also, here's a C2C with Norio Hayakawa (among others). I couldn't find one without ads, sorry.

Norio Hayakawa's blog: http://noriohayakawa2012.blogspot.com/

Here is another interview with Hayakawa only: https://youtube.com/watch?v=v5Ko-dkT4D0
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 3rd July 2012 at 21:24.

32. Link to Post #197
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by TheGoldenRule1 (here)
    WhiteCrow, I just would like to respond to this since I was the "designer" of the interview, the interviewer and I happen to know Dutch myself. I'm not a propagandist and am not trying to generate fear, only understanding and a deeper knowledge of the interconnected conspiracy we are involved in.

Dutch has his own belief system, his own experiences and his own truth so obviously he's going to have strong feelings about what's 'TRUE' to him - the only "purpose" in bringing this video into the fold is for people to hear the information and understand it for themselves. They may have more information that disproves some of what Dutch is saying. OR they may have LESS information, and find this a very informative video about some of the dirty goings-on in the black project military. It really is in the eye of the beholder - I appreciate your comments but some of the assumptions of my intent are a little off base. This literally was just a discussion with a US Army vet to see what he knew and where he was coming from. Everything else is up to the viewer to discern.

I'm very new to this information and probably a lot less informed than many here who have been at this for a while - so to think I designed the interview to confuse people is a little silly. :-)
    Hello TheGoldenRule1, if you go to the post this is what it says:

Quote Out of respect for TheGoldenRule1, I've removed this post. I'm sorry if I've offended You or Dutch. In the end, it's all just words. Go within for the answers.
    Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 3rd July 2012 at 22:35.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2012), Chester (4th July 2012)

34. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

I think no one will go off world (physically) because it is impossible and it doesn't make sense on the other hand.

Elite disposes all available resources, so why escape? Because of the upcoming event? Hmmm... Even thou there is a possibility there is no where to go. Face it, we would all die.

Clear enough it is not the case. Human kind has expanded to the point that resources are not anymore in abundance. We are consuming our last breath, so to say. See the point?

The real hypothesis would be why gatekeepers allowed this to happen? They did it on purpose and why? Pure guess, to build infrastructure and wealth needed for a new generation. After work is done the workforce is not needed anymore. Truth.

While you were building, you haven't even asked why and what for. Just blindly executed the requested tasks for daily bread and to thirst your growing needs. Most of them were not even necessary. But you badly wanted them to the point you haven't seen anything else.

However, the work has been accomplished and that is important. With your blessing, to be on the safe side. Now what? You are starting to realize that something is going on. Clever guys are thinking, big time. Yes, someone is leaving planet on a flat disk. Guess who?

Don't cry it will be event of your life(s). That is what you wanted from this experience, right? You failed as usual.

Pardon for being ironic...but I couldn't resist

(by saying you includes also me)

35. Link to Post #199
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

This is the last one of these ridiculous videos I'm going to respond to because a) it's taking us off-topic and b) it's a waste of my time talking to people who have no background in anthropalaeontology but who insist on every anomaly that turns up being proof of ET being on Earth.

This is a totally unscientific conclusion from Lloyd Pye, that the nuclear DNA did not react with any known human markers and so this meant that the father of the so-called "Starchild" was not human.

That's like saying ..."I don't know who my father is, so it was probably Jabba the Hutt!"

There are so many genetic haplogroups that are not yet recorded because, as I said in my last post, DNA samples have only been recovered from homo sapien skeletons, and a tiny bit from one Neanderthal (about which there is some argument about, whether it was tainted in its discovery). Otherwise, there are many many species of archaic humans for which the DNA is not known yet.

The father’s unusual DNA is most likely the result of an unknown haplogroup that survived in the Americas. We have no Homo Erectus or Homo Floresiensis DNA to compare it with. So who’s to say the father wasn’t one of those? It would be much more believable than an alien wishing to have sex with a human woman ~ except to someone who wants to believe otherwise and when someone does, it's a waste of time reasoning with them.

Quote Posted by billyji (here)

I'd love to get you and Onyx together...

Onyx ET Link

36. Link to Post #200
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Quote Bill Ryan post # 1

I wrote here, yesterday:

I genuinely don't yet know exactly what to make of this, but I'm compiling and carefully evaluating some evidence that seems to suggest that the global controllers may be preparing to leave the planet. Not as in exiling themselves, but as in leaving a ship that they believe will sink with no reasonable hope of salvage.

Remember: their personal sense of commitment is to protect (and manage/ control/ exploit) the human genome... not to take care of individuals, about which they care pretty much as a farmer cares for the fate of individual cows in a very large herd.

All that farmer wants is to stay in business. He doesn't feel compassion for any cows that suffer, are sick, or go to the slaughterhouse. That's not the game he's playing. His goal is completely different.
    I happened to run into the information below today written by Gabriel Chiron who mentions that he is an Ultraterrestrial. His web site is linked below.

This is a no-nonsense Ultraterrestrial who says it just as he thinks it. This reading is very hard-hitting, but I suspect that what he describes as the real ET attitudes toward humans on terra Earth, is exactly what they really do think of us. And, in some respects, I can't help but agree.

Intergalactic Politics

This is an extremely interesting history of historical ET politics that have led up to our present day situation(s).

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...icpolitics.htm

Seriously, if the reader of this article below stems from an ego-base, you might want to read something else. This article is anything but complimentary to the human population. There are, however, many points that Chiron has raised that I cannot but agree with. This is hard-hitting.

Who and What Are the Extraterrestrial Cosmic Powers
    by Gabriel Chiron

ETI attitudes toward humanity are not very flattering.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...smicpowers.htm

Gabriel Chiron's web site

Minotaur Labyrinth

http://www.absolutoracle.com/Minotau...inth/index.htm

Articles by Gabriel Chiron

http://www.absolutoracle.com/Minotau...h/articles.htm
    I am rather enraged at the Gabriel Chiron materials.

I agree that many earthlings seem to be imbecils, and many actually are. And even the brightest ones may seem imbecillic to "them". But are humans to blame for this?

Would we be such imbecils if ETs hadn't messed with us? Would we be so brain dead if we hadn't become their "farm"?

When I think of commercial cattle, I don't think those cows are imbecils. I find it so sad that they are used for their milk, their meat, their hide, and maltreated to boot. They are beaten into submission, as if cows weren't submissive enough! I don't feel quite the same about cattle that are raised organically on large meadows where they can feed, roam and play as they wish. Their milk is used also, but at least their udders are not infected and dragging pus filled on the ground. They're not abused. They end up providing meat but they have a decent life. But parasitic ETs have treated us like commercial cows. Is it any wonder that we are imbecils as a race?

If indeed everything in this universe works by agreement then it is totally conceivable that once upon a time before we ended up in flesh bodies we entered some kind of game with other races. And since they were more clever and more devious than us then they beat us, repeatedly, until we became unconscious and forgot the game we were playing. Is it fair to deem us imbecils because we've suffered too many traumas to remember how it all first began?

This would be akin to someone borrowing money from a neighbour, then the neighbour gets into an accident and suffers a concussion and loses memory. So the other person doesn't bother to return the money that's been borrowed, instead, they beat the neighbour over the head again, causing another concussion, and borrowing more money because the neighbour has forgotten about the money previously borrowed. Then the parasitic neighbour causes an electric shock on the already amnesiac neighbour in order to borrow more money which will never be returned. Should we blame the trusting neighbour for entering into the agreement of lending money, or lending anything else for that matter?

Chiron admits that humans have been duped, but where is the compassion? And more importantly, where is the help we need to rid ourselves of the parasites? Certainly a brilliant, knowledgeable Ultraterrestrial must have some answers as to how we should proceed to regain autonomy. But the answers are not supplied.

And Chiron tells us that superior ETs like Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, came here to help but it was a waste of their time and gifts because we're such idiots (paraphrasing). It wasn't a waste of time because we're idiots. It was a waste of their time because too many manevolent ETs prevented us from learning from them. How can one teach a race that's been brain washed and traumatized?

What we need is a benevolent Ultraterrestrial to guide us, and not one to tell us that we are harshly judged for our fates.

Chiron's information only serves to make us feel more impotent and to plummet us into an abyss of deeper imbecility.
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 3rd July 2012 at 21:02. Reason: typo

37. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Alecs (3rd July 2012), centreoflight (4th July 2012), Chester (4th July 2012), Corncrake (4th July 2012), Flash (3rd July 2012), Gemini (3rd July 2012), golden lady (4th July 2012), Hervé (4th July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012), mischief (12th July 2013), Reinhard (4th July 2012), Snowbird (3rd July 2012), superconsciousness (7th December 2013), Timreh (4th July 2012), zebowho (3rd July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst 1 10 20 51 LastLast