Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1 4 14 51 LastLast

Thread: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

1. Link to Post #61
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Default Re: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

Amzer Zo,

Another example of war and immolation. Hitler and WWII apparently had very potent occult forces at work as recounted by Mirra Alfassa (by Vrekham).
    Who was the 'spirit' or 'power' by whom Hitler was posessed? He is already known to us as the Lord of Falsehood, one of the four great Asuras from the drama at the beginning of time. 'He calls himself the Lord of the Nations. It is he who initiates all wars...

As Sri Aurobindo himself has said, Paul Richard [possessed by the Lord of Falsehood, a demon] has even written an unpublished book entitled Le Seigneur des Nations (The Lord of the Nations) in which he accurately expounded the aim and methods of that Being. The Mother had done everything possible to convert Richard; this was the reason why she had married him and the cause of the hell their relation had been for her all along, also in Japan and during their last months together in Pondicherry...

However, an emanation is not the being itself in its fullness, and the Asuras of Death and Falsehood watchfully refrain from incarnating themselves in their essence, for by so doing they would be subjected to the laws of the evolution. Even the Asura who possessed Hitler was not the essential Lord of the Nations. It was not the Lord of the Nations in his origin, but an emanation of him, a very powerful one.

Hitler was a medium, a first rate medium. He has become possessed during spiritistic seances. It is then that he became seized by crises which were thought to be epileptic. Actually thy were not, they were crises of possession,' told the Mother to the youth of the ashram... 'It was therefore that he had that kind of power, which in fact was not very great. But when he wanted to know something from that Power, he went to his castle (Berghof) to "meditate", and there he addressed a very intense appeal to what he called his "god", his supreme god, who was the Lord of the Nations... This was a being... he was small, and he appeared to him in a silver armour, with a silver helmet and a golden aigrette. He looked magnificent. And he appeared in such a blinding light that the eyes hardly could look at him and bear the brilliance. He did not appear physically, of course: Hitler was a medium, he "saw". He had a certain clairvoyance. And it was in those cases (When meeting the Lord of the Nations) that he suffered his crises: he rolled about on the floor, he slavered, he bit in the carpets - it was a terrible state he was in. The people around him knew that. This is a confirmation of Rauschning's testimony from a very different corner...

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote These lower astral (some higher, but still astral) entities do exist. They were not made to incarnate, They feed on the psychic energy that bleeds through our etheric bodies into their dimension - the astral. They feed on souls. Yes, souls.
    this is correct, but i say this in all earnestness, unless you have developed a degree of mental equipoise strong enough to steady the seat of consciousness in the murky waters of the astral realm, you will be deceived in the conclusions you draw on who/what/how this all works.

Intellectual humility is important, when trying to pierce the veil.
    Last edited by bearcow; 1st July 2012 at 02:18.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd July 2012), Chester (1st July 2012), Eram (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Jeffrey (1st July 2012), karelia (1st July 2012), Kristin (9th July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Melinda (1st July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), Sebastion (1st July 2012), Timreh (1st July 2012), Valerie Villars (6th February 2018), zebowho (1st July 2012)

4. Link to Post #63
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    mind blowing !. All this makes my head spin whoo ! when we get to the future lets quarentine the cabal families and imprison them on the moons of pluto and surround it with a radiation belt and forbid them to ever go into space, we should also outlaw time travel for anyone who has a greedy / controlling / power hungry / ego personality. Set the rules for the future now and stop the cycle of madness ... this is the mother of all threads.
    [...]
    Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Just a thought.... maybe they're leaving because there's such a thing as a Universal Law Enforcement and Courts of Law... And they've finally been tracked and are scared ****less of the consequences. (Seriously, I've had a vision of such cosmic cops of which I am one).....This is not their first time trashing a planet or its inhabitants. I hope everyone sees that the "mass arrests" may very well be Universal in nature. This time the dragnet will capture them....
    Apparently this has been tried and failed to work:

Quote Xenu and his closest conspirators were captured and brought to trial on charges of:

HIGH TREASON

MASS MURDER, WILFULL AND MALICIOUS, OF POPULATIONS

EXTERMINATION OF MINORITIES

SLAUGHTER OF LOYAL OFFICERS

SLAUGHTER OF THE NINTH ARMY ON EARTH WHICH LOYALLY RESISTED THE FORMATION OF A POLICE STATE - DESTRUCTION OF THE PEOPLE AND ALL THINGS ON PLANET EARTH

MASS IMPLANTATION OF BEINGS

INSTITUTING PERSONAL INCOME TAX, ENFORCED IDENTIFICATION, AND VIOLATION OF PRIVACY WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE PEOPLE OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVES IN ORDER TO FORM A TOTAL CONTROL POLICE STATE

They were found guilty as charged and sentenced to be exhibited to the people of each planet so that they would be recognized as the perpetrators. The sentence then ordered them to be imprisoned in a mountain sustained with life support for eons. The sentence was then carried out on Xenu, former Supreme Ruler of the Galactic Confederation; Chi, former Head of the Department of Justice and Minister of Police; Chu, former Head of the Galactic Bank and Galactic Treasury; Sty, former Head of the Psychiatric Associations of the Galactic Confederation; and Zel, former Secret Police Chief of Earth.

The body life-support and electronic barrier field (to prevent the beings from escaping) were designed to be self-powered for at least 70 million years. After this time, Xenu and his conspirators escaped and took bodies in the Markab system. Its control-maintenance, status oriented, all-must-conform political philosophy was close to their police-state, implant-controlled methods of government. Xenu then worked out a secret plan to take over Earth for Markab by the time it would be nearly ready for acceptance back into the Galactic Community.

Thus Xenu and his top henchmen appeared on Earth in the 18th Century in Europe. Xenu took the body of Adam Weishaupt and created the secret society known as the "Illuminati". Its "Earth" purpose was to take over political control from the Catholic Church and the Kings of Europe. Its secret purpose was "TOTAL ONE-WORLD DOMINATION AND CONTROL FOR MARKAB".

(Sector Ethics Order No 1 written in 1967, updated 21-02-84 11:00 GMT)
    Still psycho after all these years... whatever body is taken over by the entity/being.

Also an indication that genetics have little to nothing to do with the scourge.
    Last edited by Hervé; 1st July 2012 at 03:21.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (1st July 2012), Eram (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), ghostrider (1st July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Maia Gabrial (1st July 2012), miqeel (2nd July 2012), SKAWF (1st July 2012)

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

enjoy your brandy and cigars gentlemen, laugh it up , congradulations for being masters of the universe. To the global elite , you'll be stuck on the moon in the coldness of space and your prison ( the moon ) just might leave earth's orbit and return where it came from and you'll be trapped in another dimension where your 3d technology won't work . who's laughing now ? Man that was a crazy dream I just had.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

bennycog (1st July 2012), Chuck (1st July 2012), De Christu (4th March 2021), Eram (1st July 2012), gripreaper (1st July 2012), Kindred (1st July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Maia Gabrial (1st July 2012), mattymoto (1st July 2012), Maunagarjana (2nd July 2012), Melinda (1st July 2012), mosquito (1st July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012), Star Tsar (1st July 2012), Valerie Villars (6th February 2018)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

The whole interview lacks credibility. It sounds like two good ol' boys telling tales after having a few beers.
    It did occur to me that it sounds like a "Drake 2.0" though. Got to keep the conjectures flowing.

How'd that song go?
    "Gloom, despair, and agony on me.
    Deep dark depression, excessive misery.
    If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.
    Gloom, despair,and agony on me."

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

bodosa (18th July 2012), Eram (1st July 2012), Kindred (1st July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012), sandy (1st July 2012), Sebastion (1st July 2012), taurad (7th July 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)
    Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)

Yes there is. Do you feel drained, sad, or have odd thoughts pop into your head to do harm to yourself or another and shake it off? Do you find yourself sucked dry when a certain person comes around? You can simply shield from them. If it is an entity rebuke it in the name of Jesus and send it packing back to the abyss to await judgement where it can neither talk nor move nor see anything. If you do not have a solid spiritual foundation they are dangerous. You also can protect any within your home as well especially your children. You are their covering of authority.
    Yes, I have had many of those symptoms. Also my health has been affected, but some of it is caused by pre-incarnative choices. I do do have a solid spiritual foundation. I think my "shields" might not be too effective so those entities can harass me. This is just a theory, because I do not have the ability to know if there are any (good or bad) entities around me, I just trust my intuition and it says yes. I've heard that some energy healers and psychics can sense or even see those entities.
    If you think something is more powerful than you so it is. I suggest doing positive things, listening to uplifting music, and not dwelling in things that bring your energy down. Take time twice a day for meditation on your spiritual garden. Put it in order, prune it where needed, weed it and tend to it. Plant beauty and life within, and you will be renewed. Drink deeply from the fountain of life, and know you are loved.

11. Link to Post #67
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

I neither believe or disbelieve this information, it is irrelevant.

We will all face death at some time, the next minute, next month, next year, as we have done many times before. The most important event in our existence, is this moment of death. It is the moment that mind and body separate, and the spirit is free....but!

It is not a matter of whether you have a positive outlook, it is a matter of whether your mind is clear at the moment of death. And, even more importantly whether you have a good heart, leaning towards unconditional love for all.

Too many people are being drugged up by chemicals and 'ideas'! Most of my neighbours are on statins, warfarin, antidepressants and many other drugs, and this really seems to dull their minds. Any idea of negative or positive, are just words for fear and hope, this also dulls the mind.
    People's brains and minds are kept clogged up!

Why?

One reason, is that they will not see what is actually going on. The other is, it will effect the moment of death! They will not have the clarity needed to see them through the death period, for a better incarnation. they will be foggy. These rumours are just another way of doing that.

If this information is correct from the OP, then the elite will only want among them those with the same mind set. This is a control mechanism. They will not want free spirits to be born in their families.

These so called elite have so much suffering awaiting them. Their creation will be born of monumental amount of suffering, which they will have to maintain themselves, creating more and more bad karma. They may have convinced themselves that they are doing it for the good...for whose good!

These are very strange times, do not be swayed by hysteria or seductive talk, or any 'thing'.
    Know your own mind, and know your true nature - Pure Essence!

Tony

12. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Antagenet (1st July 2012), Bhusunda (8th July 2012), bodosa (18th July 2012), CdnSirian (1st July 2012), Chester (1st July 2012), De Christu (4th March 2021), Eram (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Gardener (5th July 2012), gigha (1st July 2012), Healthy Skeptic (3rd July 2012), jcocks (1st July 2012), Jean-Marie (1st July 2012), kcbc2010 (2nd July 2012), Kindred (1st July 2012), mab777 (3rd July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Maia Gabrial (1st July 2012), mattymoto (1st July 2012), Maunagarjana (2nd July 2012), Melinda (1st July 2012), noprophet (1st July 2012), Reinhard (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012), SKAWF (1st July 2012), Swanette (1st July 2012), toothpick (3rd July 2012), Valerie Villars (6th February 2018), Wind (1st July 2012), zebowho (1st July 2012)

13. Link to Post #68
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Thankyou Bill...

Thankyou "The Golden Rule1", welcome to Avalon!!!...

Fellow Avalonians, "peeps", "family" remember the rule...research, research & more research!!

Keep what resonates, discard what doesn't. Lets us not become vessels of fear...but that of light!!

"Be postive!!...think positive!!...live positive!!

Thankyou for the news Bill...

Thankyou member "TheGoldenRule1"

nuff said

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

14. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Antagenet (1st July 2012), bennycog (1st July 2012), Bhusunda (8th July 2012), Chester (1st July 2012), De Christu (4th March 2021), Eagle Eye (5th July 2012), Eram (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), gigha (1st July 2012), Kindred (1st July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Maia Gabrial (1st July 2012), mattymoto (1st July 2012), Melinda (1st July 2012), noprophet (1st July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012), Swanette (1st July 2012), Timreh (1st July 2012), toothpick (3rd July 2012)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Keep the rabble off balance and tilting at windmills.
    This reminded me of Don Quixote the old Knight on one last quest against evil !!

Quote If you think something is more powerful than you so it is. I suggest doing positive things, listening to uplifting music, and not dwelling in things that bring your energy down. Take time twice a day for meditation on your spiritual garden. Put it in order, prune it where needed, weed it and tend to it. Plant beauty and life within, and you will be renewed. Drink deeply from the fountain of life, and know you are loved.

Thanks Kindred & U/S .........We are all on a quest for the truth !!!!

MORNING ALL !!!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st July 2012 at 07:25.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Another1 (15th July 2013), CdnSirian (1st July 2012), Eram (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Kindred (1st July 2012), Lettherebelight (1st July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Maia Gabrial (1st July 2012), Melinda (1st July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), Reinhard (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012), Unified Serenity (1st July 2012)

17. Link to Post #70
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Well, first off, I have to pull out anything Charles has said as unreliable. As I have said before, if you are listening to a known liar.
    can you provide something to prove this? one instance of a lie that is provable and not conjecture or emotion based response?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Eram (1st July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Maunagarjana (2nd July 2012), TraineeHuman (1st July 2012)

19. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Well, first off, I have to pull out anything Charles has said as unreliable. As I have said before, if you are listening to a known liar.
    can you provide something to prove this? one instance of a lie that is provable and not conjecture or emotion based response?
    Nope. If that isn't abundantly evident to you already then feel free to take a big drink of the Atticus Kool Aid. Drink up.

There are other threads for this inquiry.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Eram (1st July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), Maunagarjana (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012), taurad (7th July 2012), zebowho (1st July 2012)

21. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

The way I see it, the ruling elite aren’t really a kind of separate subspecies of humanity. Rather, they’re like a bunch of ten-year-olds with guns that have real bullets. They have the same human nature as everybody else, but they just have loads of power as well. If they’re planning to leave the planet, I suggest one sufficient explanation is this.

They’re used to being spoiled brats, and to doing it but not getting it – i.e. to getting away with murder and leaving it to everybody else to wipe up after them. Since the environment has been very badly trashed, I suspect the spoilt brats want a new, unspoilt environment. Why? Because they can – they can go somewhere new and flourish there using the secret technology. Also because they’re not stupid and they can see that the scam known as banking is going to collapse in the foreseeable future. Also that life on this planet will be significantly tougher for everybody – including them – in the near future probably for at least a few decades, owing to the environmental destruction.

I believe it’s important to remember they’re human just like us, only blindly addicted to the drug of power and luxury. I don’t see them as fiendishly clever schemers – which they may also be – but primarily more as greedy creatures who want to secure a guarantee that they can stay greedy well into the future.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (1st July 2012), Chester (1st July 2012), Eram (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Gardener (5th July 2012), jp11 (1st July 2012), kcbc2010 (2nd July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012), mattymoto (1st July 2012), Precog (1st July 2012), Swanette (1st July 2012), Wind (1st July 2012)

23. Link to Post #73
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Nope. If that isn't abundantly evident to you already then feel free to take a big drink of the Atticus Kool Aid. Drink up.

There are other threads for this inquiry.
    I've been to most of them, I joined atticus1.org for a while, I saw nothing in the fall out here at Avalon but ego clashing and baseless judgement. I honestly don't know what that other forum is up to (nor care) the people there were very impressive, as a lot here are.

Perhaps it is my separation from the event that gives me this outlook, I understand it is not the popular one.

If I'm wrong please point out where, I've asked this before and it was never answered.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Chester (1st July 2012), Eram (1st July 2012), Mad Hatter (1st July 2012)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    enjoy your brandy and cigars gentlemen, laugh it up , congradulations for being masters of the universe. To the global elite , you'll be stuck on the moon in the coldness of space and your prison ( the moon ) just might leave earth's orbit and return where it came from and you'll be trapped in another dimension where your 3d technology won't work . who's laughing now ? Man that was a crazy dream I just had.
    I'll suggest that this 'transition' / passage into the 'photon belt' (higher energy 'level') is where all this 'electronic technology' will No Longer Work.

If you listen to the Keshe Foundation information, you will learn that 'There Are No Electrons' - Only magnetic fields... SO... it would Stand To Reason that all this 'electronic hardware & software' that these people use, Cannot Work... as it's based on a False 'knowing' of the physics of our universe, particularly the physics that are 'in play' in regions with High Cosmic Energy. Of course, unless They use this 'new information'...

But, it Still does Not take into account the Consciousness of the Individual. THIS is where All that 'technology' is useless. There IS a Higher Power at work here, and I believe it can 'weed out' those who Live In Fear, (and the desire for Control is born in Fear), from those who Live In Love.

(edit)
    Matthew 6:22 & 23
    "The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness."

So... if you wish to 'dwell in darkness', listen to those who wish to twist your thinking to 'darkness', for that will keep you looking Outward, In Fear.

If you wish to 'Live in Light', look Inward and Let Thine Eye Be Single (meditate) to realize Our Power, which is THE POWER.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 1st July 2012 at 10:42.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

CdnSirian (1st July 2012), Chester (1st July 2012), Eram (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Gardener (5th July 2012), Melinda (2nd July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012)

27. Link to Post #75
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

We have to aware of what is happening on the ground, not in space.

In his 1970 book, Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technotronic Era, Zbigniew Brzezinski stated:

By the year 2018, technology will make available to the leaders of the major nations, a variety of techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need be appraised.  One nation may attack a competitor covertly by bacteriological means, thoroughly weakening the population (though with a minimum of fatalities) before taking over with its own armed forces.  Alternatively, techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm...  a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations" (page 57):

Future developments may well include automated or manned space warships, deep-sea installations, chemical and biological weapons, death rays, and still other forms of warfare--even the weather may be tampered with.

In addition, it may be possible--and tempting--to exploit for strategic-political purposes the fruits of research on the brain and on human behavior.   Gordon J. F. MacDonald, a geophysicist specializing in problems of warfare, has written that timed artificially excited electronic strokes could lead to a pattern of oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the earth....  In this way, one could develop a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations in selected regions over an extended period....  No matter how deeply disturbing the thought of using the environment to manipulate behavior for national advantages to some, the technology permitting such use will very probably develop within the next few decades.

Knowing our own clear mind, is our best defence, so we can observe any changes.
    Being 'over positive' can be detrimental to clarity it's just a good wish...hope!
    We have Hope because we have Fear.

Real Peace and Real Love, come from Clarity of mind.

Tony

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Belle (1st July 2012), Chester (1st July 2012), Eram (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Gardener (5th July 2012), gigha (1st July 2012), Healthy Skeptic (3rd July 2012), Hervé (1st July 2012), hohoemi (10th July 2012), Jetsam (1st July 2012), Kindred (1st July 2012), Melinda (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012), Swanette (1st July 2012)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Hi Guys,
    Naste people the world over like to destroy what they can't have, could this be the case with the TPTW? Have we soured the milk enough to make it undrinkable? I have been following John Kettler's website were he states the good ET/ED are winning the battle. Have we started to truely when the battle against negative / evil forces?

And so maybe the TPTW are realizing the wars lost and are jumping ship as a consequence. Bad news for them good news for us.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Eram (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Maia Gabrial (1st July 2012)

31. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

It's hard to dissociate from my eternal self on this one, but it's good for a laugh. Imagine living on the moon with that bunch of pr**ks.

They'll be forced to consume each other.

There's a bit of divine irony in that.

Just how stupid does illusion have to become before we get tired of it?

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

bodosa (18th July 2012), Chester (1st July 2012), Eram (1st July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), jp11 (1st July 2012), mattymoto (1st July 2012), Melinda (2nd July 2012), NancyV (1st July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012), Timreh (1st July 2012), Valerie Villars (6th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

Apparently this has been tried and failed to work:

Quote Xenu and his closest conspirators were captured and brought to trial on charges of:

HIGH TREASON

MASS MURDER, WILFULL AND MALICIOUS, OF POPULATIONS

EXTERMINATION OF MINORITIES

SLAUGHTER OF LOYAL OFFICERS

SLAUGHTER OF THE NINTH ARMY ON EARTH WHICH LOYALLY RESISTED THE FORMATION OF A POLICE STATE - DESTRUCTION OF THE PEOPLE AND ALL THINGS ON PLANET EARTH

MASS IMPLANTATION OF BEINGS

INSTITUTING PERSONAL INCOME TAX, ENFORCED IDENTIFICATION, AND VIOLATION OF PRIVACY WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE PEOPLE OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVES IN ORDER TO FORM A TOTAL CONTROL POLICE STATE

They were found guilty as charged and sentenced to be exhibited to the people of each planet so that they would be recognized as the perpetrators. The sentence then ordered them to be imprisoned in a mountain sustained with life support for eons. The sentence was then carried out on Xenu, former Supreme Ruler of the Galactic Confederation; Chi, former Head of the Department of Justice and Minister of Police; Chu, former Head of the Galactic Bank and Galactic Treasury; Sty, former Head of the Psychiatric Associations of the Galactic Confederation; and Zel, former Secret Police Chief of Earth.

The body life-support and electronic barrier field (to prevent the beings from escaping) were designed to be self-powered for at least 70 million years. After this time, Xenu and his conspirators escaped and took bodies in the Markab system. Its control-maintenance, status oriented, all-must-conform political philosophy was close to their police-state, implant-controlled methods of government. Xenu then worked out a secret plan to take over Earth for Markab by the time it would be nearly ready for acceptance back into the Galactic Community.

Thus Xenu and his top henchmen appeared on Earth in the 18th Century in Europe. Xenu took the body of Adam Weishaupt and created the secret society known as the "Illuminati". Its "Earth" purpose was to take over political control from the Catholic Church and the Kings of Europe. Its secret purpose was "TOTAL ONE-WORLD DOMINATION AND CONTROL FOR MARKAB".

(Sector Ethics Order No 1 written in 1967, updated 21-02-84 11:00 GMT)
    Still psycho after all these years... whatever body is taken over by the entity/being.

Also an indication that genetics have little to nothing to do with the scourge.

(i am speechless. it just doesnt translate very well into text)
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Chester (1st July 2012), Eram (1st July 2012), Hervé (1st July 2012)

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,014 times in 215 posts

I find Bill’s original post plausible and this thread like many make interesting conversation, yet I am not overly concerned with how the game ends only that it will.

Archons/PTB may have us bound, blindfolded and gagged... in some state of “Paradigm Paralysis” but let’s face it they are expressions or creations of source (as we are) and are not at the top of the chain, their dominion over us must have an expiry!!

They have deviously and ingeniously created an environment where they feed off fear, an environment limited to this temporary existence, and here we are, all eternal beings

One way or the other this game will soon be over...

Then what...

Reprieve?

Addit: BTW I thought the moon was already inhabited.. what's the go there, share accomodation??
    Last edited by Timreh; 1st July 2012 at 12:12.
    Leave no stone unturned...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Timreh For This Post:

Chester (1st July 2012), De Christu (4th March 2021), Eram (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Realeyes (1st July 2012)

37. Link to Post #80
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

this has grown into a rather long post so please bear with me.

imo there are not just two or four timelines but essentially an infinite number of them. however, there are certainly major timelines, meaning timelines which have major factors or values that are a main theme in these and in adjacent timelines, much like you can hear a radio station on a channel and as you turn the dial it gets weaker with more static but is still there.

as an example, an earthquake could be 8.0 on one timeline and on another one it's 7.0. the difference lies in the vibration of the observer. we experience that timeline which matches our vibration. as our vibration changes from moment to moment, our timeline changes, but these changes are imperceptible (except maybe in hindsight). there can't be sudden changes from a totally "positive" to a totally "negative" timeline.

the same with certain points in time (and necessarily space), like the dec 2012 event. imo it is such a major factor that it influences all timelines to a certain degree. it's not just a point in time, it's also a certain point in space at which our solar system and earth will be at that moment. the earth and her inhabitants are being influenced by vibrations that exist in the space she is travelling through (induced by the proximity to other celestial bodies such as the galactic center).

what does that have to do with timelines? we know that time is an illusion. it is possible to look forward and backward in time. now, what the mayans did and prophets and others who predicted certain events is that they saw some of these focal points in time which influence not just one but many different timelines. the point in dec 2012 (time+space) is so important that it was seen by many different prophets and indigenous people, although most of them couldn't place it in time like the mayans did because they lacked the reference to that particular point in space. they couldn't pinpoint when exactly it will happen like the mayans did. the mayans were able to calculate the exact moment in time because they used the stars as a reference.

how does that influence what we're going to experience? what's going to happen for each one of us after the focal point of dec 2012 depends on the vibration of each person at that moment. there won't be sudden shifts from "negative" to "positive" or anything the like because our mind couldn't make sense of such a thing. it has to be logical from our perspective.

the universe/creator/we work in an energy-saving mode, if you will. we experience that which takes the least amount of energy to experience, which is of course that which is most relative to our current perspective. sudden jumps would cost too much energy and are inconceivable to our minds.

so, the things bill described will all come to pass but not necessarily in the timeline each one of us experiences (some may, others won't). they've certainly become relative to our perspective, they're not inconceivable to our minds, but the severity of any of these events depends on our personal vibration. whether we are in tune with the most severe outcome (low vibration) or not will determine what exactly we'll experience.

we know that fear, anxiety and all these things reduce the vibration and that love and "postive" feelings raise it. so it's simple to change what happens outside of us by changing what's inside. by changing your state of mind, your reaction to any outside events you bit by bit change the outside itself.

regarding the possibility that tptb may leave the earth and that any kind of negative beings will take complete control after possible catastrophies, both of these things don't matter because they don't happen in all of these timelines/frequencies. just like earthquakes or volcanoes they're limited to a certain frequency band and if you're outside that band you're not going to experience these events.

what that means is that after dec 2012 things will probably move more rapidly in either a "positive" or "negative" direction depending on each person's vibration. the "negative" ETs won't be able to influence the "positive" timelines because they're essentially in other universes (lower vibratory timelines). that removes the possibility for "negative" influences to the population in the "positive" timeline and so "positivity" increases as vibration rises.

of course the same happens with the "negative" timelines which will see an influx of more "negativity" and experience a kind of hell on earth as vibration decreases.

all of these things happen because all timelines exist but the thing that matters to each one of us is where we will be in terms of vibration.

some of you may be wondering how it's possible that nobody disappears into thin air, even the "negative" people if you're in a "positive" timeline. the reason is that everything you see around you, and all people, are a creation of your own mind (or consciousness) and as you become more "positive" ("the inside") these people either become more "positive" as well ("the outside") or they vanish through means which make sense to your mind (because that takes the least amount of energy to experience), like leaving earth, for instance. thus, moment by moment and almost imperceptibly your "reality" changes. that is possible because everyone of us is an aspect of the creator and we control the illusion (although we're not currently aware of it).
    Last edited by The Truth Is In There; 1st July 2012 at 12:04.

38. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Bhusunda (8th July 2012), CdnSirian (1st July 2012), Cidersomerset (1st July 2012), Flash (1st July 2012), frodo13 (5th July 2012), Gardener (24th November 2012), genevieve (15th July 2012), golden lady (1st July 2012), Hawkwind (1st July 2012), hohoemi (10th July 2012), Joe Akulis (24th August 2012), jp11 (1st July 2012), lightwalker (1st July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), sdv (1st July 2012), Valerie Villars (6th February 2018), Wind (1st July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1 4 14 51 LastLast