1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    I have not had time to read through the whole of the OP. But i will repost my first gut feeling response i posted on the other thread.

Hi Bill. Thank goodness there is more than one ship navigating the oceon of life, If the controllers have decided to abandon their ship, Mother earth is not the ship that is sinking, But the contollers inability to navigate on Mother Earth anymore, it will not be woman and children first, The sevice to self Captain will be first in this instance trying to save their own neck. Leaving their slave masters with no direction or to drown.

Maybe it will be up to ships that navigate with Mother Earth to rescue the drowning and assist them with the kiss of life

My ship is not sinking, Is anyone elses

Bon Voyage is all i can say.

Peace

Adding

Correct me if i am wrong but there seems to be no mention of Gaia's intentions in the OP. This living organic being has a say on who will be permitted to adventure on with her and who leaves. I repeat that the controllers are jumping ship because they can no longer navigate within the higher vibrational enegies that Gaia, the universe and thank goodness at long last, many within humanity are expressing at this time.

Do the pinhead controllers really believe that they are going to avoid the changes by going to the moon or mars. have they forgotten their history already. Have they forgotten how the moon and mars became how they are today. Lordy

peace
    Forgive me, but did Tiamat have a say? justonethought

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (2nd July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Hervé (1st July 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------
    ‘Charles’ said that from the ETs point of view, the experiment had gone seriously wrong — but whatever happened, they would not intervene, and would watch it all play out.
    The way they MAY be able to intervene, without breaking cosmic protocol, is by incarnating as their experimental subjects -- i.e. us. If you reading this, are moved and struck by this thread and these powerful and disturbing concepts, you yourself may be one of those incarnated here specifically to change what's going on.. from the inside. From outside, it may not be possible.
    I say let them go!
    Have them get out of our way. And leave us alone!
    They have created a hell on this Earth with the way they think.
    And in the way they have acted.
    Let them go, and they will take their hell along with them.
    Good riddance to bad rubbish!
    They will create hell wherever they choose to go.
    Wherever they end up, They will stop feeding on us.
    They will only have themselves left to feed upon.

"Apart from the First Born of Earth, everyone has come to Earth from somewhere other. The vast majority of souls who came to Earth are from the Six non physical civilizations. These are souls who exist in a purely energetic form, i.e. they do not have any physical density. In coming to Atlantis, they would experience physical density for the very first time...

Everyone who is physical at this time is here to complete a job they began some time ago or they are here to begin a job they have undertaken to complete when humanity has woken up.

Twenty thousand years ago, when we returned to the planet following the Atlantis destruction, we had all of the consciousness within the physical body. Our capabilities were considerably beyond anything we have experienced since. As an example, Stonehenge was built 10,000 years ago using our inherent telekinetic capability. The pyramids of Egypt were built in the same way, as were many of the older structures in South America.

The original time frame we set ourselves to complete The Human Plan was by the end of 2011. Given the threat of GMOs and some of the problems generated by those who have taken on and acted with the energies of the Fourteen, by common consent, the energies necessary to complete these changes have been accomplished by the end of 2005. This means that all of those who made their choice to complete 'The Plan' must have done so by the end of 2005. Those who have chosen not to complete 'The Plan' must leave the planet. [Either by leaving the physical body, or by leaving this planet.] If we have not fulfilled this promise by the end of 2005, then the Earth will no longer make itself available to its inhabitants. By the end of 2011, no human life will remain on Earth apart from the First Born.

We are now undergoing the process of returning to 'us' the totality of our soul within our physical body. The 'us' who understands the universe. The 'us' who first arrived on this planet 85,000 years ago. The 'us' who will inherit this Earth. Those who built Stonehenge, those who built the Pyramids, are here once again. As we become whole, those skills return. Those understandings return and the damage we have created on this planet in the last seven thousand years can be undone. The Russians have already proven that nuclear waste can be neutralized by psychic processes and this is before we complete our integration!

This is what our job is. This is what we are all here to do at this time. We are here to complete The Human Plan and we are here to undo the damage done by man. If we can avoid the horrendous threat of GMOs, we can undo our harm. All are armed and ready to carry out this work and we will prevail...

The planet is a consciousness that is undergoing its own consciousness changes. In the same way as we are experiencing 'growing pains', so is the planet. It must be allowed to act freely and in ways in which it sees fit... We can do nothing positive until we have finished our awakening. When we have awoken, we will know. All else is ego."

Source: The Planet Earth: The Universe's Experiment by Chris Thomas, pages 194-197 (selected excerpts).
    Last edited by turiya; 2nd July 2012 at 00:39.

4. Link to Post #103
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

maybe all the Central Banks are really Spaceships ready to lift off on Dec 21, 2012...

the party starts at Midnight to bring in the time of enlightenment...

I met a retired vet that worked underground and said if he told me what he knew, they'd have to kill him...

curiosity made me look and it was a moment he was standing in amazement when a massive 30+ ton shipment rolled by with one man pushing it...

it was on a platform that was floating...

5. Link to Post #104
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    This leads to the so-called "ascension" which is soul harvesting in disguise for the future occupants of these ready made hybrids with new contracts for the tenancy of these "wonderful new bodies."

My few cents.
    Those few cents are priceless my brother. Spot on.
    If ascended into the hybrid bodies, we're still us, right? We will still resist control. And keep ourselves well on every level, which can exclude resistance altogether.

Just used up my one hour allotment on Avalon. On this thread! Regards all, check back tomorrow.

If I had someone to do all that ironing...
    Last edited by CdnSirian; 1st July 2012 at 19:54.

6. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    this has grown into a rather long post so please bear with me.

imo there are not just two or four timelines but essentially an infinite number of them. however, there are certainly major timelines, meaning timelines which have major factors or values that are a main theme in these and in adjacent timelines, much like you can hear a radio station on a channel and as you turn the dial it gets weaker with more static but is still there.

as an example, an earthquake could be 8.0 on one timeline and on another one it's 7.0. the difference lies in the vibration of the observer. we experience that timeline which matches our vibration. as our vibration changes from moment to moment, our timeline changes, but these changes are imperceptible (except maybe in hindsight). there can't be sudden changes from a totally "positive" to a totally "negative" timeline.

the same with certain points in time (and necessarily space), like the dec 2012 event. imo it is such a major factor that it influences all timelines to a certain degree. it's not just a point in time, it's also a certain point in space at which our solar system and earth will be at that moment. the earth and her inhabitants are being influenced by vibrations that exist in the space she is travelling through (induced by the proximity to other celestial bodies such as the galactic center).

what does that have to do with timelines? we know that time is an illusion. it is possible to look forward and backward in time. now, what the mayans did and prophets and others who predicted certain events is that they saw some of these focal points in time which influence not just one but many different timelines. the point in dec 2012 (time+space) is so important that it was seen by many different prophets and indigenous people, although most of them couldn't place it in time like the mayans did because they lacked the reference to that particular point in space. they couldn't pinpoint when exactly it will happen like the mayans did. the mayans were able to calculate the exact moment in time because they used the stars as a reference.

how does that influence what we're going to experience? what's going to happen for each one of us after the focal point of dec 2012 depends on the vibration of each person at that moment. there won't be sudden shifts from "negative" to "positive" or anything the like because our mind couldn't make sense of such a thing. it has to be logical from our perspective.

the universe/creator/we work in an energy-saving mode, if you will. we experience that which takes the least amount of energy to experience, which is of course that which is most relative to our current perspective. sudden jumps would cost too much energy and are inconceivable to our minds.

so, the things bill described will all come to pass but not necessarily in the timeline each one of us experiences (some may, others won't). they've certainly become relative to our perspective, they're not inconceivable to our minds, but the severity of any of these events depends on our personal vibration. whether we are in tune with the most severe outcome (low vibration) or not will determine what exactly we'll experience.

we know that fear, anxiety and all these things reduce the vibration and that love and "postive" feelings raise it. so it's simple to change what happens outside of us by changing what's inside. by changing your state of mind, your reaction to any outside events you bit by bit change the outside itself.

regarding the possibility that tptb may leave the earth and that any kind of negative beings will take complete control after possible catastrophies, both of these things don't matter because they don't happen in all of these timelines/frequencies. just like earthquakes or volcanoes they're limited to a certain frequency band and if you're outside that band you're not going to experience these events.

what that means is that after dec 2012 things will probably move more rapidly in either a "positive" or "negative" direction depending on each person's vibration. the "negative" ETs won't be able to influence the "positive" timelines because they're essentially in other universes (lower vibratory timelines). that removes the possibility for "negative" influences to the population in the "positive" timeline and so "positivity" increases as vibration rises.

of course the same happens with the "negative" timelines which will see an influx of more "negativity" and experience a kind of hell on earth as vibration decreases.

all of these things happen because all timelines exist but the thing that matters to each one of us is where we will be in terms of vibration.

some of you may be wondering how it's possible that nobody disappears into thin air, even the "negative" people if you're in a "positive" timeline. the reason is that everything you see around you, and all people, are a creation of your own mind (or consciousness) and as you become more "positive" ("the inside") these people either become more "positive" as well ("the outside") or they vanish through means which make sense to your mind (because that takes the least amount of energy to experience), like leaving earth, for instance. thus, moment by moment and almost imperceptibly your "reality" changes. that is possible because everyone of us is an aspect of the creator and we control the illusion (although we're not currently aware of it).
    When I read that PTB might be quitting earth, hiding in their moon base or becoming bunker in their bunkers (talk about cabin fever...), I thought "good, about time". PTB had a choice, and we did too: enlist 6 billion peoples to work on solutions to a dreaded future or do it by themselves through slave ignorant labor (us) for themselves. They had the choice between service to self and service to others, while putting all others in service to others. They chose service to self, for aeons. Now time for retribution.

All of us remaining could pair together to finally find global solutions for the entire planet and system. This is what I thought.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

CdnSirian (1st July 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Mandala (3rd July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012), Tane Mahuta (1st July 2012)

8. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There may be this plan - (role playing only)

Move relevant folks to the Moon base (as well as other bases) and scorch the Earth (WW III perhaps). Then return when the dust settles and population is significantly decreased and then rebuild earth and implement the zero energy and anti-gravity technologies.

They may think they can hold the entire planet of Earth hostage with all the nukes (perhaps Earth is wired up just like the WTC was). By doing this, the PTB/Ws could keep the "good guy" ETs from intervening (if they even would).

The purpose of the underground bases is for "insiders - level 2" - these folks are not allowed to leave the planet but will be spared as long as they implement the agenda as human resources are needed to fulfill the agenda - these are hostages who are aware of Plan B. So both "good" ETs and "insiders - level 2" are in impossible situations in this scenario.

So if things go according to plan, in a 1/2 dozen or so generations, they would have their paradise which would only require (comfortably) about 1/2 billion people to run. If the "good guy" ETs try and intervene, they implement Plan B - they move whoever they can off the Moon and then blow Earth into smitherines... another Tiamat.

Blowing up the planet definitely does away with the Moon, thus in a way, some of those involved in "implantation" are at risk because the Moon is supposed to be home to a massive implant station... thus the Greys and the ones managing the Greys may also be held hostage a bit as they don't want to lose their "loosh" farm nor "soul recycling" center.

In addition, blowing the planet means dead reptilians (which may or may not be seen as expendable to their direct relatives).

I won't suggest what I would do if I were the "good ETs" and that depends upon whether I were able to do anything or if so, if I were prone to intervening... stuff the "bad guys" haven't considered it yet.

I have an idea what humanity might do (should do - opinion only) but the ironic part is that this is all done on an individual basis and cannot exactly be transmitted to others via verbal or written communication except by the few very skilled so to do of which I am not one.

justone

The above was just my first time run through... the key to looking at this is to try and identify each group's needs and wants because there are varying groups that are interdependent here but are lumped together under the "cabal" tag. Each sub group would want to have both a need for and a gun held to the head of each other sub group and that the complete group would seek a solution that they get what they want or no one gets anything anyone wants. This, in my view, is how these minds work.
    Last edited by Chester; 1st July 2012 at 23:36.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

daddy fishwick (3rd July 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd July 2012), mab777 (3rd July 2012)

10. Link to Post #107
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

Thanks Bill, for your insight. I await your annalysis of further info.from the various data points you mentioned. I did listen to the first interview and hopefully I will listen to the rest when I get the chance. I recall yours and Kerry's interview/s of Dan Burich who discussed the two time lines and that the Roswell crash was as Dutch says us from the future. Things got screwed up. I read so much going from one extreme to the other. from total distruction to DNA upgrade with power etc. Some where inbetween there is the truth, but whose truth? This is so complex, and there are still a lot of the puzzles pieces missing. I am beyond the point of worrying about myself or those that I love. What happens, happens. Go on with our lives and do the best we can to love all as best we can and live in the now and appreciate those in our lives. I wish I had great words of wisdom to impart, but I don't . And I am not going to waste my time or energy living in fear, I have moved on from fear a Long time ago. I am going to just enjoy my life moment to moment with my family and friends that I love. And that includes everybody on the forum. Love you all YOu have taught me so much. Rick

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lightseeker For This Post:

David Trd1 (2nd July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Gardener (5th July 2012), golden lady (2nd July 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (1st July 2012), Mandala (29th July 2012), Melinda (2nd July 2012), Realeyes (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012), zebowho (1st July 2012)

12. Link to Post #108
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

Maybe we are all aware and taking part in this experiment, with the higher- self in agreement.
    I tend to remind myself that I am a spirit experiencing this human body. We have natural connection to it but it is not who we really are. Regardless of what is planned by the TPTW, we are becoming more aware of who we really are every day. Whatever happens we live and learn.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Poly Hedra For This Post:

Chester (1st July 2012), Eagle Eye (5th July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), kesom (2nd July 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (1st July 2012), Melinda (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), truth4me (1st July 2012), zebowho (1st July 2012)

14. Link to Post #109
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

From listening to and reading the information posted by Bill, it seems that there is an eminent physical event that will impact Earth. This event does not appear to be generated from Earth, but will have a dramatic impact on the livability on the surface for a period of years. Perhaps there are those with a "plan" to hide out on the Moon until it all blows over, perhaps not. These things would be beyond the ability of most of us here to influence.

There is an assumption by many posters that they have an inalienable right to live here, and survive, just because. This is simply not so. Look at the exploded planet between Mars and Jupiter, look at Mars itself. NASA publicly admits that Mars once had liquid water, a magnetic field and at atmosphere- now long gone. The Universe constantly creates and destroys. These are cycles, which, like your own death, cannot be avoided.

The spiritual opportunities when one ponders death are enormous. Staring squarely in the face of your own physical mortality is the best way I know to focus on the things that really matter. It's a good day to die. Peace.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Chester (1st July 2012), Chuck (2nd July 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd July 2012), gooty64 (29th July 2012), gripreaper (2nd July 2012), Melinda (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Tane Mahuta (2nd July 2012), zebowho (1st July 2012)

16. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

Bill, everything in your opening post, to me, speaks of the very deliberate alien agenda that has been operating inside government for at least the whole of the previous century, and is building to a screaming crescendo now in 2012.

I had a brush with it, as a researcher many years ago, when some disinfo people were trying to decant the brains of a fellow Sumerian researcher in order to write a new back story for the human race. (More about that here.)

Decades before that, they got senior Freemason Zechariah Sitchin to invent a load of stuff about the Anunnaki that isn't in the Sumerian texts on the cuneiform tablets, to portray them as evil ETs who will return on their Planet Nibiru to harvest us. (More about that here).

With my friend, they were trying to construct a new composite god called Marduk Ra but it never made it through the final edit, mainly, probably, because he wouldn't co-operate. What finally did emerge, though, years later, is one Horus Ra ~ again, two separate and entirely different Egyptian gods with different roles in the ancient myths, but that didn't stop the science fiction writers employed by the CIA blending them together.

All this has been part of their agenda to scare the beejesus out of us with the sort of stuff you posted at the beginning of this thread, all the better to control us. In true MKULTRA classic style, where the subject is confused with with conflicting stories, they switch the agenda of the aliens every so often between 'bad aliens' who want to invade us/have already invaded us and the good aliens who are the friendly 'long haired hippies from outa space' that Drake and Wilcock keep telling us are coming, but who never arrive ... and never will.

Most of the channelling is created to serve this alien agenda and I reckon you must know that because of the health warning on this forum about it, in that subforum.

According to this writer in Veterans Today, the alien agenda is the cover story excuse for many of the actions of the NWO at the heart of major world governments, and is how and why our politicians completely change once they get into power. I've experienced this myself when trying to get information on chemtrails. It's like hitting a brick wall. I'd guessed it was something to do with the NWO agenda.

Columnist Preston James agrees has more detail... (and thanks to Paul for tipping me off to this article).

The Secret Transformation of Our Elected Officials and What It Means for The American Republic

by Preston James

This transformation of most of our elected officials once they are seated inside the beltway (DC) is perhaps the greatest mystery of our modern political system.

Few objective facts are known by those outside top inner circles with 'beyond-black' security clearances. But the best evidence so far suggests the possibility that this transformation is real, and is based on the a highly classified 'alien agenda' used as a complex cover story to manipulate high segments of elected officials and Intel. And it seems possible that the apparent alien agenda is ongoing, very very strange, and is absorbing almost all Earthly assets, bringing the world to utter economic collapse, war and chaos in order to convert the world into a globalist New World Order system.

Why do so many Congressmen and Congresswomen, and Senators seem to be quickly turned after they are elected and seated, so easily abandoning their Oaths to the US Constitution and passing so many laws which themselves are completely unConstitutional and against everything the Republic stands for? What happens to these folks after they go to work inside the Beltway? Is this transformation strictly a product of peer pressure from other senior legislators who control powerful positions in the Senate and House, or is it based on yielding to the particular social pressures of the political party they belong to?

Ex-Governor Jesse Ventura has written an excellent book, The Democripts and the Rebloodlicans, in which he explains why he believes there is very little difference between the two parties. Gerald Celente the World’s top Trends Analyst has suggested that these two parties are like two different organized crime families families, the Gambinos and the Genoveses.

This political transformation that occurs to elected politicians once they are elected and are seated is a great mystery and this opinion piece is one attempt to clarify these issues and provide some possible answers as to what really happens to transform these folks to so rapidly into individuals who appear to have abandoned “we the people” in order to serve only the Shadow Govt super-elite controllers who occupy the highest positions of the Invisible Secret Shadow Govt. and the NWO Globalist Agenda.

This article is long and complicated and will take many into the ozone of credulity. It will make much more information available than most will want. So, perhaps it is best to skip over the parts that bore you and focus on what grabs your eye and interest.

It is typically verboten to openly discuss or disclose 'beyond-black' secrets and covert operations to those without similar security clearances and yet this information is leaking out as never before, perhaps from highly placed operatives who got old, sick and disgusted as they approach death.

Because this subject allegedly involves Beyond-Black information which cannot be directly accessed, everything presented is based on rumors and speculation about them. The information that has been leaked by highly placed intel officials has been apparently very carefully crafted as rumors and speculations. The terms “highly possible” seem to have been a recurrent theme in most of these disclosures.

However, there has been a major exception to this rule. Steven Greer MD’s Disclosure Project at the National Press Club in Washington DC on May 9, 2001, presented open testimony from for the first time about anti-gravity craft from former military, intel and defense contractors. After this presentation and numerous appeals to Congress, this project seems to have stalled and the major media have ignored it.

Many Americans have sensed that the visible USG inside the beltway in Washington DC has gone renegade and is no longer “of the people, and for the people”, but rather serves the goals and hidden agenda of a group of super-elites that run the Secret Shadow Government.

Many patriotic American Citizens feel that Congress, the Justice Dept, the Courts and the various USG bureaucracies and alphabets are betraying their interests on a daily basis and have sold the United States of America out. To the very astute who know how politics inside the beltway works, it seems that once senior politicians associated with Intel or defense related committees gain beyond black clearances, their own basic “transformation” or sell-out occurs and they are used to manipulate their subordinates or non-clearanced compatriots that are elected to the House or Senate to also do things against the Constitution, the Rule of Law, and the Republic.

Some have wondered if the rumors about these folks have been given massive bribes (grease, baksheesh) are really true and this is the cause.

And in addition to this political transformation that occurs to most elected officials inside the beltway, it also seems to have been occurring with the CEOs and corporate elites of the largest international corporations....

The Shadow Government's agenda appears to be two-tiered; in the higher tier, Beyond Black security clearanced members are told of the alien invaders and an alien agenda ~ and they have been rumoured to dispense a special cover story to their associates who are the second lower tier and who do not have such security clearance.

The cover story that the first tier is rumoured to dispense to the second tier is a 'benevolent lie', which does not mention aliens in any fashion, but merely the absolute need to implement the globalist NWO system in order to avoid complete economic breakdown and the declaration of martial law on the streets of America.

There's much more here, at Veterans Today

FURTHER READING:

How Psy-Ops Is Trashing the Garden of Good and Evil
    Last edited by Ishtar; 1st July 2012 at 23:33.

17. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Alan (3rd July 2012), andrewgreen (2nd July 2012), Bhusunda (8th July 2012), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2012), Bo Atkinson (2nd July 2012), Chester (2nd July 2012), Christine (2nd July 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd July 2012), fractal being (2nd July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), gigha (2nd July 2012), golden lady (3rd July 2012), gripreaper (1st July 2012), Jean-Marie (2nd July 2012), Jeffrey (2nd July 2012), kevlar (2nd July 2012), mattymoto (3rd July 2012), Operator (2nd July 2012), RedeZra (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), SKAWF (11th July 2012), steveofengland (5th July 2012), Tane Mahuta (2nd July 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012), Tintin (7th March 2018), Whiskey_Mystic (1st July 2012), write4change (14th July 2012)

18. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    From listening to and reading the information posted by Bill, it seems that there is an eminent physical event that will impact Earth. This event does not appear to be generated from Earth, but will have a dramatic impact on the livability on the surface for a period of years. Perhaps there are those with a "plan" to hide out on the Moon until it all blows over, perhaps not. These things would be beyond the ability of most of us here to influence.

There is an assumption by many posters that they have an inalienable right to live here, and survive, just because. This is simply not so. Look at the exploded planet between Mars and Jupiter, look at Mars itself. NASA publicly admits that Mars once had liquid water, a magnetic field and at atmosphere- now long gone. The Universe constantly creates and destroys. These are cycles, which, like your own death, cannot be avoided.

The spiritual opportunities when one ponders death are enormous. Staring squarely in the face of your own physical mortality is the best way I know to focus on the things that really matter. It's a good day to die. Peace.
    I would think a massive geophysical event would equally effect the moon, but perhaps not... still this is definitely one of the concerns many of Bill's insiders have expressed - and thus the reaction by some within the elite to "save the human race" by attempting to protect some of our species may be viewed by many as understandable - this does not take into consideration the so called "negative ETs" nor does this address "satanic practices" of which human sacrifice is one - so factoring in that wild card complicates the scenarios.

19. Link to Post #112
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Ishtar (here)
    [...]

The Secret Transformation of Our Elected Officials and What It Means for The American Republic

by Preston James

This transformation of most of our elected officials once they are seated inside the beltway (DC) is perhaps the greatest mystery of our modern political system.

[...]
    Why do so many Congressmen and Congresswomen, and Senators seem to be quickly turned after they are elected and seated, so easily abandoning their Oaths to the US Constitution and passing so many laws which themselves are completely unConstitutional and against everything the Republic stands for? What happens to these folks after they go to work inside the Beltway? Is this transformation strictly a product of peer pressure from other senior legislators who control powerful positions in the Senate and House, or is it based on yielding to the particular social pressures of the political party they belong to?

[...]

The answer is very simple and almost as old as that oldest profession...

[...]

Quote As I said before, Skull and Bones, the Rockefeller Family and the Illuminati in general worship death and believe that the gods they worship are pleased by it. They believe that their gods grant them favors, such as wealth, in proportion to how well they provide fear, anger, and ritual human sacrifices for them to feed off of. This is standard Aztec human sacrifice kind of magical thinking. Never mind that the Aztecs, the Druids, and Incans, that practiced such human sacrifices were ultimately unsuccessful as societies. They still appealed to the Pirates of Skull and Bones and the pseudo-mystical Illuminati. These people are not scientists. They do not have the patience for. They just want to rape and plunder populations without having to think too much about it.

[...]

That is how well the sculptor accomplished David Rockefeller’s wish to be immortalized as a Christ like figure while planning genocide to kill off 5.5 billion people!
    (from: "case 26: Your sickness and Genocide Planned in the USA" by whistleblower Sue Ann Arrigo)
    The followings are excerpted from Sue Arrigo's case 20:

[...]

They practice Christianity with their lips, and Satanism by their deeds. Some of them are mind controlled into amnesia by the trauma and drugs at the initial ceremony and do not even know later that they are Satanists. Others do know. I would say that about 20 percent are fully aware that what they are doing is evil and wrong and just don't know how to stop it. About 50% know what they are doing but deny that it is evil. They excuse it as their right to be pagan and uninhibited. Then about 10 percent are full multiples and are clueless in their overt personality as to what they are doing in their covert personalities. Then about another 20 percent are too lazy and apathetic to think about what they are doing. They are just doing it because others do it. (See the last section below “Protecting yourself from blackmail”, if you have fallen into one of these traps).

The CIA did find methods to make over 90% of people criminals without a discernible conscience. They started with the basic Skull and Bone’s ritual and had already made some improvements in it by the time Rodman Rockefeller tasked me to look into the issue. He was not happy with the almost 10% failure rate. Ops were run on Congressmen, CEO’s, and foreign dignitaries. Having to kill 10% of them soon after inviting them to a “DC Party” was a high security risk--- someone might notice and leak that to a part of the press which was not well controlled. So, Rodman was very anxious that the “failure rate”get below 5%.

[...]
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th March 2017 at 23:15.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (2nd July 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), RedeZra (2nd July 2012), seko (1st July 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012)

21. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)

I would think a massive geophysical event would equally effect the moon, but perhaps not... still this is definitely one of the concerns many of Bill's insiders have expressed - and thus the reaction by some within the elite to "save the human race" by attempting to protect some of our species may be viewed by many as understandable - this does not take into consideration the so called "negative ETs" nor does this address "satanic practices" of which human sacrifice is one - so factoring in that wild card complicates the scenarios.
    Estimates are that about 15% would survive on the surface, which would be enough to re-seed the planet, although the elite may have plans to introduce the triple helix 3 DNA strand hybrid humans at that point. I'm not sure if this super species would then summarily proceed to finish off the rest of the survivors.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Chester (2nd July 2012)

23. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

ok, for some reason, i'm going to say something that perhaps i ordinarily wouldnt.

i can keep up the effort.....
    i can maintain the focus....

but the truth is, i'm sick of this world.

thats part of the reason why i keep myself isolated from as much of it as i can.

if anyone tried to directly harm me, i would fight back (if i was able)

i'm not suicidal, but nor do i care about death.
    i'm at the stage where i think.....

ok, if your going to do it, then f***ing do it.

everything is dirty. corrupted.
    it makes me feel sick to open my eye's sometimes.
    if this is life..... i dont much care for it.

i just want it sorted one way or the other.

no matter about all the other stuff i write
    these thoughts are always there.
    i dont dwell on them too much
    nor do i hide from them.

in the mean time.....

one foot in front of the other.......

and so it goes on and on and on......

sorry if that was inappropriate.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Chester (2nd July 2012), Chuck (2nd July 2012), conk (2nd July 2012), fractal being (2nd July 2012), gabbahh (5th July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), Ivanhoe (2nd July 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd July 2012), mattymoto (2nd July 2012), NancyV (2nd July 2012), Olam (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Sarlic (2nd July 2012), Sebastion (2nd July 2012), steveofengland (5th July 2012), Tane Mahuta (2nd July 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012), Trail (4th July 2012)

25. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

This is the second time I watched, “George Green : Messages for the Ground Crew.” Last January was the first and I also purchased three of his eBooks. Back then, I was aware of fear creeping in. Today, I found myself annoyed for giving away my power to someone else and their ET guides. I mean no disrespect to Mr. Green, but it’s time for me to "hava look" at why I think that someone else knows better than myself about what’s next for me.

The vid was from 2008. It’s the same old, same old. What comes up for me is all these seers that share the information may be actually causing the masses to project a negative outcome with their fears. The PTW are using our innate gifts against us to turn the tide in their favor. Mother Earth and her Children have their destiny mapped out. So aside from survival preparations and sharing Light and assist those awakening, I say live in the Now. Become aware of upgrades in natural abilities. Live within the heart and heart/mind and see from the greater perspective.

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Another1 (15th July 2013), Bongo (2nd July 2012), Chester (2nd July 2012), Eram (4th July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), fractal being (2nd July 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd July 2012), GCS1103 (2nd July 2012), genevieve (15th July 2012), Hawkwind (15th July 2012), lightwalker (2nd July 2012), Melinda (2nd July 2012), mountain_jim (2nd July 2012), NancyV (2nd July 2012), Sesan (2nd July 2012), Trail (4th July 2012), zebowho (3rd July 2012)

27. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SKAWF (here)
    ok, for some reason, i'm going to say something that perhaps i ordinarily wouldnt.

i can keep up the effort.....
    i can maintain the focus....

but the truth is, i'm sick of this world.

thats part of the reason why i keep myself isolated from as much of it as i can.

if anyone tried to directly harm me, i would fight back (if i was able)

i'm not suicidal, but nor do i care about death.
    i'm at the stage where i think.....

ok, if your going to do it, then f***ing do it.

everything is dirty. corrupted.
    it makes me feel sick to open my eye's sometimes.
    if this is life..... i dont much care for it.

i just want it sorted one way or the other.

no matter about all the other stuff i write
    these thoughts are always there.
    i dont dwell on them too much
    nor do i hide from them.

in the mean time.....

one foot in front of the other.......

and so it goes on and on and on......

sorry if that was inappropriate.
    I have felt exactly like this a lot... you said it well... but recently I have begun to feel I need to keep trying... its why I post what I do and if folks knew my life, why I do the things I do. But I understand exactly how you feel SKAWF.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

fractal being (2nd July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), SKAWF (2nd July 2012), steveofengland (5th July 2012), write4change (14th July 2012)

29. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)

I have felt exactly like this a lot... you said it well... but recently I have begun to feel I need to keep trying... its why I post what I do and if folks knew my life, why I do the things I do. But I understand exactly how you feel SKAWF.
    thanks justone i appreciate that.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Chester (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012)

31. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)
    How can one know if there are negative entities leeching life force out of him? I think I might have an unwanted companion, of course it's just a guess. Is there any possible way to get rid of those energetic "vampires"?
    If you think you have one, you most likely do have one. I've had more than my share. The 12D shielding technique is a start. I will also go out on a limb here and describe an aura or cosmic egg purifying technique that I learned from the Arcturians.

Your goal is to dislodge and remove any unwanted entities that are embedded in or attached to your cosmic egg or aura, you regulate the pulse of the aura, fill the holes and smooth, any depressions in the pulse are filled and smoothed, the mishaping of energy fields are brought back to shape, the discoloration of the aura is returned to normal, the chakra alignment, is brought back into balance and aligned and any indentations are filled and smoothed and any fissures are repaired and filled.

How do you do this? By sitting in a relaxed position, visualize your aura or cosmic egg being drawn into your solar plexus. You actually contract the muscles in your solar plexus inward and visualize that you have drawn your aura or cosmic egg into your solar plexus into a tight ball. Hold it there for a few seconds while the cleansing action takes place. Then, release it in one breath-blast and visualize the cleansed aura surrounded by a bright blue band that holds its shape and holds the cleansed contents of the aura or cosmic egg. I also visualize the chaff so to speak, being taken up into the bright white cleansing light where it is rejuvenated, recycled and taken to its perfect place.

12 D Shield Building Technique - Lisa Renee

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XhuLXYLhz-c
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Chester (2nd July 2012), conk (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Trail (4th July 2012), Wind (2nd July 2012)

33. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Bill Ryan post # 1

I wrote here, yesterday:

I genuinely don't yet know exactly what to make of this, but I'm compiling and carefully evaluating some evidence that seems to suggest that the global controllers may be preparing to leave the planet. Not as in exiling themselves, but as in leaving a ship that they believe will sink with no reasonable hope of salvage.

Remember: their personal sense of commitment is to protect (and manage/ control/ exploit) the human genome... not to take care of individuals, about which they care pretty much as a farmer cares for the fate of individual cows in a very large herd.

All that farmer wants is to stay in business. He doesn't feel compassion for any cows that suffer, are sick, or go to the slaughterhouse. That's not the game he's playing. His goal is completely different.
    I happened to run into the information below today written by Gabriel Chiron who mentions that he is an Ultraterrestrial. His web site is linked below.

This is a no-nonsense Ultraterrestrial who says it just as he thinks it. This reading is very hard-hitting, but I suspect that what he describes as the real ET attitudes toward humans on terra Earth, is exactly what they really do think of us. And, in some respects, I can't help but agree.

Intergalactic Politics

This is an extremely interesting history of historical ET politics that have led up to our present day situation(s).

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...icpolitics.htm

Seriously, if the reader of this article below stems from an ego-base, you might want to read something else. This article is anything but complimentary to the human population. There are, however, many points that Chiron has raised that I cannot but agree with. This is hard-hitting.

Who and What Are the Extraterrestrial Cosmic Powers
    by Gabriel Chiron

ETI attitudes toward humanity are not very flattering.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...smicpowers.htm

Gabriel Chiron's web site

Minotaur Labyrinth

http://www.absolutoracle.com/Minotau...inth/index.htm

Articles by Gabriel Chiron

http://www.absolutoracle.com/Minotau...h/articles.htm
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

777 (2nd July 2012), Chester (2nd July 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd July 2012), fractal being (2nd July 2012), kevlar (3rd July 2012), mischief (12th July 2013), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), sunwings (7th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,604 times in 409 posts

In truth… we all know sh**. Thanks Bill for the header of the “hypothesis”. It at least, is an honest outlook. We are ALL in the dark trying to figure out the shadows on Plato’s wall.

… some in the dark however, are like a steer in a feedlot who is suspicious that his entire life, relatively uneventful and boring… interrupted with brief moments of terror and trauma… is controlled by some other force he can’t put his finger on…

I am relatively certain that huge amounts of capital have been spent on building underground facilities. These have been well reported by a wide spectrum of sources. I know that massive capital is not allocated until there is a high degree of certainty of a predictable outcome. Or at least certainty of a physical outcome. It suggests to me that the elite know that there is a very high chance that a catastrophic event is about to take place. How they know… I do not know. I speculate that they gain insights through occult practices, technology, rituals, etc. Which leads me to speculate that the sources that are guiding them are also of service to self oriented, but on a higher order… control of souls. The elite of the world get to save their bacon while their masters get to feed on our bacon.

So how to manage a catastrophic event that you have thousands of years to plan for? How to manage 5-7 billion souls all released at once from their expired bodies? Would you create world religions that hint to some rapture in the future? Would you create a belief system that suggests going to the light after a death a good thing? Would you create such turmoil, trauma, pain, conflict, stress, and adversity in life that any relief from that as being joy, freedom and love of God? Would you create more adversity and trauma just before such an event to increase your chances for false comfort?

Don’t know… but any admonition to follow your own heart is probably wise. Do you know what that is? Do you know who you are without emotion? Without beliefs? Without judgments? Without polarity? Try it… it won't hurt.

...after life long work, chuck figures out how to get past the light barrier (bug zapper)...

Last edited by Chuck; 2nd July 2012 at 04:07.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd July 2012), Bo Atkinson (2nd July 2012), Chester (2nd July 2012), David Trd1 (2nd July 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd July 2012), Melinda (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), SKAWF (2nd July 2012), Timreh (2nd July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst 1 6 16 51 LastLast