Thread: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)

12 D Shield Building Technique - Lisa Renee

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XhuLXYLhz-c
    Thanks to everyone for their answers and thank you Snowbird for this meditation video, I did as instructed it and it really made me feel good. I'll try to do it as often as I can!
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Chester (2nd July 2012), gigha (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012)

3. Link to Post #122
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,352 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by lightseeker (here)
    . Go on with our lives and do the best we can to love all as best we can and live in the now and appreciate those in our lives. I wish I had great words of wisdom to impart, but I don't .
    But they are great words of wisdom

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Caren (3rd July 2012), Chester (2nd July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Melinda (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Timreh (2nd July 2012)

5. Link to Post #123
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

More time to ponder, since my last post . My gut feeling tells me that the info. I listened to from Dutch, may or may not be true. I don't think that even Dutch has all the answers. I think this is possibly another layer of smoke and mirrors to create more confusion/fear. I am sure that many of you,like myself have sensed that we on planet earth are reaching a critical mass,with so much happening all at once every where. I have no doubt that as an immortal spiritual being inhabiting a human body to experience what it is like to live in material existance is why we are all here. If I can speculate a little here, again I must go with my intuition, ( i could be wrong). But I think it is possible that we are all here to experience this little soap opera we call earth. Regardless of what happens and how many die or not is not important. What is important is our little game we are all playing called have a physical experience. (what a rush!!). Whether we so called die or not is not important. That is all part of the experience we came here for. After all we created the multi verse to have fun and experience, didn't we. So lets enjoy our cosmic disney land and stop taking everything with such a serious out look. Or maybe the serious out look is also something many of us want to experience. Buy playing the hero to some one elses villain. I love this game it is lots of fun. Bring it on and lets have more of it. Stop taking each other so seriously, enjoy the game.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lightseeker For This Post:

72MAV27 (2nd July 2012), Chester (2nd July 2012), danceblackcatdance (2nd July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), mattymoto (3rd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), steveofengland (5th July 2012), taurad (7th July 2012), Timreh (2nd July 2012)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

post removed by cgw
    Last edited by charlesgilbertwright; 23rd August 2012 at 01:27. Reason: added more

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to charlesgilbertwright For This Post:

Chester (2nd July 2012), fourty-two (3rd July 2012), gigha (2nd July 2012), omshanti2 (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Snowbird (3rd July 2012), write4change (14th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #125
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Well, I don't see this timeline, disaster stuff as particularly scary at all. What I see makes me think of the old saying: "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive". I think these "people" are terrified and desperate, as they are running out of both time and options. The tide they have been riding, and mistaking in their hubris as a favorable one, has turned, as a result of their blatant disregard for Universal Law. Ain't karma a bitch?

What does the spider do, when it's own meticulously sewn webbing begins to get sticky for them? I rather see it as like a child that has found themselves running barefoot into the middle of a sandspur patch, before realizing with horror what they have done. Yes, they still have options of course, but which ever step they take, in what ever direction, is going to be painful.

I'm quite prepared to take my chances right here and now, with the hand that I've been dealt. The way things are going for these guys, wherever they think they are going to escape to, just might wind up being their tomb.

Let the four winds blow.

Cheers,
    Fred

10. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

A wise person learns from their mistakes, a foolish one would consider listening for a second time how the global elite plan to destroy earth when their is more constructive ways to spend your energy.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Chester (2nd July 2012), Eram (2nd July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), jc71 (2nd July 2012), NancyV (2nd July 2012)

12. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Excellent response and one despite its length that everyone should read.

13. Link to Post #128
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 times in 258 posts

This may sound simplistic, and maybe it is, but in my view we all create our own reality and I personally am going to choose to focus only on my own reality and I am going to spend no time at all worrying about what anyone else, whether that be bankers, politicians, corporate bosses, ETs, reality stars, and so on are doing. No-one else can affect my reality positively or negatively more than I can for myself.

I wonder if anyone else in the thread agrees, or maybe you will worry for my naivety.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd July 2012), Chester (2nd July 2012), conk (2nd July 2012), Eram (2nd July 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd July 2012), genevieve (15th July 2012), gigha (2nd July 2012), lightwalker (2nd July 2012), Lisab (2nd July 2012), Meesh (2nd July 2012), Melinda (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Sebastion (2nd July 2012), SKAWF (2nd July 2012), Timreh (2nd July 2012), ulli (2nd July 2012), Wind (2nd July 2012)

15. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)

I happened to run into the information below today written by Gabriel Chiron who mentions that he is an Ultraterrestrial. His web site is linked below.

This is a no-nonsense Ultraterrestrial who says it just as he thinks it. This reading is very hard-hitting, but I suspect that what he describes as the real ET attitudes toward humans on terra Earth, is exactly what they really do think of us. And, in some respects, I can't help but agree.

Intergalactic Politics

This is an extremely interesting history of historical ET politics that have led up to our present day situation(s).

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...icpolitics.htm

Seriously, if the reader of this article below stems from an ego-base, you might want to read something else. This article is anything but complimentary to the human population. There are, however, many points that Chiron has raised that I cannot but agree with. This is hard-hitting.

Who and What Are the Extraterrestrial Cosmic Powers
    by Gabriel Chiron

ETI attitudes toward humanity are not very flattering.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...smicpowers.htm

Gabriel Chiron's web site

Minotaur Labyrinth

http://www.absolutoracle.com/Minotau...inth/index.htm

Articles by Gabriel Chiron

http://www.absolutoracle.com/Minotau...h/articles.htm
    Snowbird, thanks for these links. It’s created questions and stirred up feelings like:

How can we begin to interact on the Cosmic level is we haven’t figured out how here? It’s time to get down to the business of discovery of Truth of our innate potential and co-create.

“Who and What are the Extraterrestrial Cosmic Powers” I have to agree with a lot of this article, if/when we are painted with a broad strokes.

”...reject genuine Cosmic Knowledge due to pride, prejudice and inability to learn...”

I might be stating the obvious here, but if left alone, without all that is tampered with, controlled and manipulated, we’d get there. Really, have we ever had the chance to find the sweet spot of life and living?

After reading, “Intergalactic Politics” it makes me want to say, “That’s it. Everybody out. Leave this planet to Us. We’ll figure it out. Power mongers, you too. Out!” Meanwhile, upgrades in our innate abilities continue to develop. We work in unison with our Mother Earth to create a balance to the point that no thought need to come into play. Bounty is provided when and where it makes itself known through Mother Earth and all her Creations. Oh, wait... that sounds familiar...multi-D familiar. Let’s meet... You coming?

Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd July 2012 at 12:40.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chester (2nd July 2012), Eram (2nd July 2012), Melinda (2nd July 2012), mischief (12th July 2013), Snowbird (2nd July 2012), Timreh (2nd July 2012), ulli (2nd July 2012)

17. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey Bill,

Thanks for the thread.

Well, anything is possible, but I think we should clarify some points so we can move on with this discussion.

1- Who exactly is this so called "elite" who supposedly is planning to leave? Are they just humans or ETs?

If there are ETs secretly among this "elite", I don´t see a reason for them to move to the moon. We all know how hard it is to transform a place like the moon, even if it´s just a very small portion of it, into a healthy atmosphere, to have a balanced environment to cultivate plants and food. Also, if ETs are involved, I´m sure they have technology to move somewhere else, maybe a planet with earth like atmosphere.

2- Why move to somewhere else, if we still have untouched places here on Earth where they move to and start their own community?

Human made chaos isn´t enough to make they want to move to another planet. They could simply move to some untouched and desolate place here; it would be much easier and comfortable.

So, if they are really planning to move to the moon or somewhere else, it´s probably because they know a catastrophic event is about to happen, leaving them no other option. It´s the last single possible option.

3- Why, even in the case of a catastrophic event, this "elite" would want to move to another planet?

Is it simply because they are so afraid of death? I don´t think so; most of them are so old, that death will come to them sooner or later.

Besides, these folks are used to live in extreme luxury. Would they want to move to a very restrictive space colony, probably with no luxury at all, just to live a few more years?

If they are supposedly planning it to protect the human genome from extinction, of course they would need to take a lot of people with them, at least a few hundreds of selected men and women, and then spread them as groups in different colonies, so, in case something happens to one colony, the other may survive.

4- Here is the paradox. If they have the advanced technology to transform a moon colony into a comfortable, balanced, prosper and safe environment, why would they move to the moon in the first place?

The moon is very unprotected. It has hundreds of thousands of craters for a reason; it simply isn´t safe. It doesn´t have a proper atmosphere to protect it even from the smallest meteor showers, differently from Earth. It´s not a safe place to move to, much less safer than Earth itself.

If they have the tech to make a habitable and safe place on the moon, they would have the tech to move somewhere else, maybe another safe planet.

Besides, if they have this tech, why not simply build a very safe colony here on Earth in the first place? Maybe underwater, inside caves or somewhere else. It surely is much simpler to build such colony here, even facing a catastrophic event, than building it on the moon.

Well, these are just a few considerations.

This is an interesting hypothesis but before jumping on it, we need to answer a lot of questions.

Cheers,

Raf.
    I think the idea is that they want to live in underground facilities within the moon, not on the surface. I suspect there are probably already some ETs living there, so maybe the elites have received an invite to relocate there to avoid any calamities down here. If so, they may not even have to build anything. Who knows, perhaps the lunar facilities are very old, built long ago by very technologically advanced beings, and if so, the accommodations might be much better than we imagine.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 2nd July 2012 at 13:17.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Chester (2nd July 2012), RMorgan (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Timreh (2nd July 2012)

19. Link to Post #131
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)

I think the idea is that they want to live in underground facilities within the moon, not on the surface. I suspect there are probably already some ETs living there, so maybe the elites have received an invite to relocate there to avoid any calamities down here. If so, they may not even have to build anything. Who knows, perhaps the lunar facilities are very old, built long ago by very technologically advanced beings, and if so, the accommodations might be much better than we might imagine.
    Hey mate,

Why the moon? I mean, they could just live underground and safe here on Earth.

Earth has gone through many catastrophic disasters and always a lot of species managed to survive here.

With their tech, they could easily survive here. Think about logistics; it would be much simpler in every sense.

Personally, I need much more references to cross before jumping on this hypothesis...It´s still very vague.

How about these ETs? If these ETs, who supposedly may have underground bases on the moon are so bad that they would take the worse kind of humans to live with them, well, then we´ve already lost the battle.

Anyway, I don´t want to speculate about ETs here.

All I want is to answer this simple question: Why the moon?

This hypothesis doesn´t make much sense to me yet.

Bill, do you have something else to show us?

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 2nd July 2012 at 13:27.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

gigha (2nd July 2012), NancyV (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012)

21. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

As an Anti-religious, but pro-spiritual human taking this all in.. Maybe Christ's greatest lesson was:
    "Learn from my experience, How To Leave this Physical Plane, with Dignity, Compassion, and Peace"...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

Another1 (15th July 2013), Chester (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012)

23. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

I think the idea is that they want to live in underground facilities within the moon, not on the surface. I suspect there are probably already some ETs living there, so maybe the elites have received an invite to relocate there to avoid any calamities down here. If so, they may not even have to build anything. Who knows, perhaps the lunar facilities are very old, built long ago by very technologically advanced beings, and if so, the accommodations might be much better than we might imagine.
    Hey mate,

Earth has gone through many catastrophic disasters and always a lot of species managed to survive here.

With their tech, they could easily survive here. Think about logistics; it would be much simpler in every sense.

Personally, I need much more references to cross before jumping on this hypothesis...It´s still very vague.

How about these ETs? If these ETs, who supposedly may have underground bases on the moon are so bad that they would take the worse kind of humans to live with them, well, then we´ve already lost the battle.

This hypothesis doesn´t make much sense to me yet.

Bill, do you have something else to show us?

Cheers,

Raf.
    I don't know why the moon. I agree that the logical move would be to take refuge in bases beneath the Earth. And isn't that what Dan Burisch's testimony would indicate? That they would stay underground on the Earth, then much later migrate to the moon? And yet, there have been rumors that some of the underground bases have been destroyed. Whether or not this is true, I don't know. Sorry Raf, all I've got are speculations.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Chester (2nd July 2012), gigha (2nd July 2012), RMorgan (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012)

25. Link to Post #134
    Hacienda San Joaquin. Vilcabamba. Ecuador
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chuck (here)
    So to put this in perspective with all the hoopla of the elites being rounded up and jailed... just a spin for them going underground or off world? avoiding the kill shot?

lol... seeing them disappear would normally be a good thing... but in this new context... enjoy that glass of wine and take a good look around, it might be your last.

... anyway thanks Bill for a very good compilation of information.
    Sounds like a negative Ego Fantasy. There has been a lot of that around here lately. Best to not be here too much.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to efields For This Post:

Chuck (2nd July 2012), fourty-two (3rd July 2012)

27. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

Here is a "Main Stream" Entertainer... been around the world a dozen times or more.. I'm always excited when I hear from one of these people.. because they have a "Captive Audience".. which far exceeds anything on the "Net"....and in the end it's just a numbers game..

From just last week:

Source: http://www.dailypaul.com/242206/bill...sident%202012)

Great quote: "We're all dealing with different reckoning's.. The question is how do we react?"
    Last edited by SEAM; 2nd July 2012 at 14:15.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

Chester (2nd July 2012), ghostrider (4th July 2012), taurad (8th July 2012)

29. Link to Post #136
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

What I am trying to show here, along with crested-duck, as well as Houman and Vivek in their respective threads, is that there is a real war going on... a war for the control of human's minds/souls.

It isn't fought with conventional weapons, it is fought with "parties" where one is "honored" to be invited to and comes out drugged, personality-splitted and at the ready of a phone call to follow some post hypnotic order/command. There are many examples of those beside the "DC parties;" an unfamous one in Banff/Jasper comes to mind where leading CEOs were invited and experimented on with LSD.

It is fought with "concerts" where kids (and "adults"), high on whatever, get the lyrics -- direct or reversed (the unconscious/subconscious mind is the best code-cracker one could invent) -- implanted in their mind along with the, mostly, satanic visuals....

This is fought with 3D means, in this physical world of ours, right under our nose.

To add to the difficulty, different groups exist, with different agendas, using these same means of "persuasions."

Now, to the mix, add those "space scouts" with their own different agendas and high-tech means of ... "persuasions." Wholy similar to the human 3D ones...

To give you an idea of the entangled ball of yarn one is dealing with here is what a psychic researcher came up with regarding his own field:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

[Inquisition inheritors and practioners, from the earlier part of the last century pursued the removal of "their enemies"], most kids who exhibited a potential for psychic abilities were raked out of the population by CIA and MI6 (same, later, behind the then "Iron Curtain") to spy on theses organizations' perceived or imagined enemies... and word class chess players started to complain about paranormal interferences... All the while, these same abilities were ridiculed for the larger public consumption.

From someone who's been there, done that... Ingo Swann in his book "Penetration":

As I have discussed in other writings, I have always been interested in Psi phenomena, and beginning in 1970 it chanced that opportunities to extend that interest in depth were made available. Anyone with more than a mere superficial interest in Psi phenomena must of course encounter the rather smelly morass of social resistance whereby the authenticity of those phenomena are methodically deconstructed, thus suspending them in doubt.

This social resistance, even if smelly, has largely been successful in destroying all concerted approaches to Psi phenomena. This success is specifically active within high strata of societal power, and which strata are otherwise entirely disinterested in what lesser mortals DO experience along these lines. Why it is that governing societal factors need to deconstruct the provable existence of at least some vital Psi phenomena is therefore something that needs to be examined and understood.

Along these lines of inquiry, the existence and methods of the machinations against Psi development can easily be brought to light. But the reasons that govern the implementation of the machinations none the less remain obscured.

Thus, the societal resistance to Psi breaks neatly into two aspects:

· to prevent Psi development
    · to keep obscure the actual reasons for doing so

One reason for the blanket suppression which has been offered up by many before me is that effective formats of Psi would disturb any number of social institutions. Those institutions would feel “threatened” by developed formats of, say, telepathy, which might thereafter be utilized to penetrate their secrets.

[...]

As it happened, however, the events described in Part One of this book occurred beginning in 1975. These are the events I can’t prove. None the less they made somewhat visible another possible aspect that might be factored into the odiferous suppression of Psi that was already familiar to me.

This aspect required that I introduce two unusual terms: Earth-side and Space-side.

These refer, of course, to Earth-side intelligence and Space-side intelligence. The central hypothesis of this book is that if developed Psi potentials would be an invasive threat to Earth-side intelligences, then developed Earth-side Psi would also be a threat to Space-side intelligences. After all, in that telepathy, for example, is invasively defined as reading minds, the distinction between reading Earth-side minds and Space-side minds would be very narrow.

The only real problem in considering this is whether or not Space-siders exist.

[...]

In accumulating this information package, it became possible for me to make the following and quite basic observation, an observation that is easy enough to substantiate.

Telepathy is the most forbidden element of Earth-side consciousness. Indeed, so forbidden that Science would rather accept reincarnation, the existence of the soul, and life after death - PROVIDED those situations DID NOT include any telepathic possibility.

[...]

The work (in developing remote viewing) was largely funded by the U.S. intelligence agencies. Because of this, many Washington types and many noted scientists visited SRI. Very many of them met only with my colleagues, and refused to meet little Moi, so much so that they would not even take lunch with me.

The reason: “Jesús, he can read my mind! I can’t let him get anywhere near me.”

This quote is NOT paraphrased. One of the amusing aspects of this is that IF telepathy is what it is, then one not needs to be in the proximity of a telepath in order to have their mind penetrated. Another amusing aspect is that the funding agencies did sponsor the secret developmental work in remote viewing - somewhat on the grounds that it penetrates things, not minds.

This is to say that remote viewing pertains to penetration of “physicals,” not to penetration of “mentals.” In any event, the principal reason why ALL formats of Psi research are marginalized, treated to energetic diminishment, or suppressed altogether is that those formats do include potentials too near the hated and unwanted telepathic faculties. So, the whole barn of psychic research must be burnt down as quickly as possible, making sure that the telepathic horses don’t escape.

There is one notable exception to this, and one utilized for creative cover-up purposes. This exception involves the discovery of approaches to telepathy most noted either for the fact that they DO NOT work, or because they serve to disorient and defeat approaches that MIGHT work. Thus, the concept that telepathy is a mind-to-mind thing involving a sender and a receiver has been given extraordinary publicity - and has in fact become the principal Earth-side cultural model for it.

Intellectual phase-locking into this non-productive model is so intense and so widespread that Earth-siders literally cannot think of telepathy in any other way. With the exception of some few experiments in the former Soviet Union, and in the Peoples Republic of China, the sender-receiver model has not yielded anything more than slightly above-chance results.

Last edited by Hervé; 2nd July 2012 at 14:18.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Antagenet (3rd July 2012), Chester (2nd July 2012), fourty-two (3rd July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), fractal being (2nd July 2012), gripreaper (2nd July 2012), Hughe (2nd July 2012), Timreh (2nd July 2012)

31. Link to Post #137
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Greetings all,
    I wonder if I could just throw the proverbial spanner in the works here and ask you, Bill, to clarify your concern with regard to the statements you make.
    I just want to take your first statement, as it appears to me to be the crux of the concern, we can move to the others later if required:
    "I genuinely don't yet know exactly what to make of this, but I'm compiling and carefully evaluating some evidence that seems to suggest that the global controllers may be preparing to leave the planet. Not as in exiling themselves, but as in leaving a ship that they believe will sink with no reasonable hope of salvage."
    My questions to you would be:
    1 What exactly is your concern about some group called 'the global controllers' leaving the planet?
    2 Surely you must then be thinking/presuming that the absence of 'the global controller' will somehow have some negative effect on the rest of us?
    3 and if so what is it that you believe will be absent from the 'rest of us' to prevent us to manage the planet?

The configuration of the current human DNA is actually complete, for at least the duration of the current 5th root-race, and does not prevent us, in any way, from reaching full heightened states of consciousness.
    The thing that we need to keep in mind at all times is that many humans have over the last 2000 years achieved ascension with the current DNA. You can see here just a few who have: http://www.ascension-research.org/masters-angels.html

So what I am saying is that it appears to me of no great significance or consequence if the persons you refer to as 'the global controllers' leave the planet.
    There is in fact a far more illumined group of entities, on the etheric plane, that are guiding us, than those that are considered by you as controlling us here on the earth.
    We are only able to be controlled whilst we are still on the downward path into matter, the moment we start on the upward path the soul begins to connect more strongly and natural enlightenment starts happening faster. Of course this is still a slow process if you do not seek enlightenment by using awakening techniques.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd July 2012), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2012), Chester (3rd July 2012), Chris Gilbert (30th July 2015), danceblackcatdance (12th July 2012), Eagle Eye (5th July 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd July 2012), Kimberley (2nd July 2012), NancyV (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Sebastion (2nd July 2012)

33. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Question....

are we to understand that this present human race (or sacrificed part) progen[y/]ates 3 alen species
    (j-rods..., orions, nordics)..........
    ...what reason would this group have to reach back, (Burisch stated that j-rods required either biological expertise or material ...for there own disincarnating physical vehicles,)..
    ..and the nordic and orions, are these the group signifiers of those we commonly attribute them too (in alien paranormal literature?)..._ and really what reason would they have to reach back.

{i thought there was a "reaching back" from a greater arch, that is from a faction of aliens who could be termed good, who saw 'our failure on this planet', as a reason for a turning tide then ,[if as such, they would have reached back thru there own timelines which might be lesser corrupted than ours]}

34. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,664 times in 1,985 posts

Without going into further details of the whole discussion ...

The moon has no oceans sloshing around in an unpredictable way. Underground bases could become undersea bases etc.
    (Maybe that's why they're inter-connected so much)

Since the US navy seem to have interesting new coastal maps ...

and remote viewers see coastal events happening before June 2013

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ine-Prediction

And lots of other facts (US government moving department buildings inland) are making it worthwhile to think about a safe place not too
    far from earth so you can return after things settle down.
    Last edited by Operator; 2nd July 2012 at 16:33.

35. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2012), Chester (3rd July 2012), DeDukshyn (2nd July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Gardener (5th July 2012), golden lady (3rd July 2012), gripreaper (2nd July 2012), Hervé (2nd July 2012), mattymoto (2nd July 2012), Maunagarjana (3rd July 2012), RMorgan (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), steveofengland (5th July 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012), zebowho (3rd July 2012)

36. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,545 times in 32,726 posts

Hey mate,

This hypothesis doesn´t make much sense to me yet..
    The only response I can give to this is that Dan Burisch (and Kerry and I got to know him pretty well -- he was not crazy) explained over and again that in the future humans' history, there was a kind of split in the human race:

-- half stayed underground on Earth, to ride out the catastrophe that occurred;
    -- and the other half left the planet: first to the Moon, then Mars, then to eventually re-settle way off in the direction of Orion.

The group that ended up in Orion evolved to become a highly advanced, spiritual, race -- "wonderful people", to use Dan's own words. He'd only encountered them a couple of times.

The group that stayed on the planet before they eventually left suffered damage to their genome, and one of the reasons why they returned in time to our era was to try to repair the damage from the still-healthy DNA stock which we all carry.

The Orion group, in the meanwhile, returned in time to try to avert the catastrophe -- by persuading the military scientists that they had to decommission all the Looking Glass devices and Stargates, which had caused the problem by inadvertently creating space-time effects that had magnified the influence on the Earth from a certain kind of energy that the solar system would soon be passing through.

This, according to Dan (relaying what he had learned from (a) his ET contact Chi'e'lah, directly, and (b) from Majestic physicists), was what had caused the pole shift. Dan is confident that this has been done, and the catastrophe has been averted.

37. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (3rd July 2012), Alan (3rd July 2012), Another1 (15th July 2013), Belle (2nd July 2012), Chester (2nd July 2012), christian (2nd July 2012), Christine (2nd July 2012), DarMar (2nd July 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd July 2012), David Trd1 (3rd July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), frances (2nd July 2012), ghostrider (4th July 2012), golden lady (3rd July 2012), gripreaper (2nd July 2012), Hawkwind (15th July 2012), Hervé (2nd July 2012), Jean-Marie (2nd July 2012), juliagulia55 (2nd July 2012), kaatje (2nd July 2012), kevlar (2nd July 2012), Maunagarjana (3rd July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012), mountain_jim (2nd July 2012), muxfolder (3rd July 2012), noprophet (2nd July 2012), onawah (3rd July 2012), Operator (2nd July 2012), Paladin14 (6th July 2012), RMorgan (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Sarlic (2nd July 2012), SKAWF (2nd July 2012), sunwings (7th February 2018), Timreh (2nd July 2012), truth4me (2nd July 2012), Wind (2nd July 2012), Woody (2nd July 2012), Yoda (6th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 1 7 17 51 LastLast