+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 1 8 18 51 LastLast

Thread: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This, according to Dan (relaying what he had learned from (a) his ET contact Chi'e'lah, directly, and (b) from Majestic physicists), was what had caused the pole shift. Dan is confident that this has been done, and the catastrophe has been averted.
    Hi Bill,

I am a bit confused now ... on one hand we have input that the catastrophe has been averted but on the other hand you seem to expect that:

a. there is still a good reason for the elite to leave
    b. that is going to be a big problem (catastrophe?)

Can you elaborate a bit more on this ? Thanks ...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd July 2012), Alan (3rd July 2012), Chester (3rd July 2012), frances (2nd July 2012), Hervé (2nd July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012), onawah (3rd July 2012), RMorgan (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), seko (2nd July 2012), truth4me (2nd July 2012), zebowho (3rd July 2012)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Time is not linear so it can be influenced and altered, there are many timelines and I think the multiverse theory might actually be true. However, there are nexus points which are pretermined and this 2012 thing is probably the biggest one ever to happen. Of course that is just a theory... Even Dolores Cannon talked about the elite doing the time travelling, but I understand that she was threatened by them? At least that's what she said in the PC interview.

However she, like many others saw a great future for humanity.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Chester (3rd July 2012), frances (2nd July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012), omshanti2 (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

The Orion group, in the meanwhile, returned in time to try to avert the catastrophe -- by persuading the military scientists that they had to decommission all the Looking Glass devices and Stargates, which had caused the problem by inadvertently creating space-time effects that had magnified the influence on the Earth from a certain kind of energy that the solar system would soon be passing through.
    This has always been my contention, that something happened to the space/time continuum back in the 30's or 40' which caused a huge shift in the energies and how they interacted with this planet. My impulse is to point the finger at Montauk, blowing a hole in the protective shield, ripping the space/time continuum, summarily getting the attention of quite a few extraterrestrial races, who quickly came to this quadrant of the cosmos to find out what the primitive children on earth were up to which affected them.

There has been a frantic attempt to reverse this outrageous breach for the last 70 years or so and it appears that the long term adverse effects have been avoided, although the elite are still acting like there is an event of a catastrophic nature which needs to be addressed.

I know that most of this information is extremely classified, so it is difficult to put together a picture which has the elements of full disclosure and truth to it, so I don't quite know how to create a full context to this hypothesis.

I'm very interested in what can be pieced together into a viable context and what can be understood about it.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Belle (2nd July 2012), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2012), Chester (2nd July 2012), Christine (2nd July 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd July 2012), frances (2nd July 2012), golden lady (3rd July 2012), gooty64 (31st July 2012), Jean-Marie (2nd July 2012), kaatje (2nd July 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd July 2012), Maunagarjana (3rd July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012), mountain_jim (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), ThePythonicCow (2nd July 2012), Timreh (2nd July 2012)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    This, according to Dan (relaying what he had learned from (a) his ET contact Chi'e'lah, directly, and (b) from Majestic physicists), was what had caused the pole shift. Dan is confident that this has been done, and the catastrophe has been averted.
    Hi Bill,

I am a bit confused now ... on one hand we have input that the catastrophe has been averted but on the other hand you seem to expect that:

a. there is still a good reason for the elite to leave
    b. that is going to be a big problem (catastrophe?)

Can you elaborate a bit more on this ? Thanks ...
    Great question. The information cited in my opening post was all stale-dated -- to some extent.
    • 'Victor' made his final statement in 2008;
    • 'Dutch' was only in the loop many years ago (he was only in the program for a year);
    • Henry Deacon, who spoke to us throughout 2006-08, was no longer in the loop after 2005-06;
    • George Green's information from the Governor of Colorado dated back to the 1970s (I checked this with him a couple of days ago);
    • 'Charles' was relaying bits of information about the plans of the elite that he'd heard in snippets over a period of many years.

Dan Burisch (who we spoke to at length, on and off record, throughout 2006-08), was in the loop, and always said that evaluated Looking Glass data had concluded that there remained a 19% probability of the worse case scenario occurring, with 85% confidence that that 19% figure was correct. To understand all this in its full complexity, read http://projectcamelot.org/big_picture.html.

As I remarked to Dan several times, that was still comparable to playing Russian Roulette with Planet Earth with 1 out of 5 chambers loaded. Good odds -- but not the best possible.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd July 2012 at 18:00.

8. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (3rd July 2012), Belle (2nd July 2012), Chester (2nd July 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd July 2012), David Trd1 (3rd July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), frances (2nd July 2012), ghostrider (4th July 2012), golden lady (3rd July 2012), Griff (28th August 2012), gripreaper (2nd July 2012), Hervé (2nd July 2012), Jean-Marie (2nd July 2012), kaatje (2nd July 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd July 2012), mab777 (3rd July 2012), mattymoto (2nd July 2012), Maunagarjana (3rd July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012), mountain_jim (2nd July 2012), Operator (2nd July 2012), Rocky_Shorz (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), sunwings (7th February 2018), Timreh (2nd July 2012), Woody (2nd July 2012), Yoda (6th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

so bill,

how much do you think, is a fear that things have gone beyond breaking point,
    and how much has been a deliberate attempt to destroy earth?.

i ask because what with fracking, haarp, earthquakes and all the rest of it...
    i wonder if some of that has been done to weaken the structure of the planet...

maybe if they wanted to blow it up,
    they would need to soften it a bit first.

i dont like the thought...
    but the idea that the planet has already been destroyed,
    and that we are waiting for the effect to catch up with the cause
    doesnt seem so outlandish to me.

cheers
    Last edited by SKAWF; 2nd July 2012 at 18:22.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Chester (3rd July 2012), frances (2nd July 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    Excellent response and one despite its length that everyone should read.
    which one? #120? That one was a life changer for me...

EDIT: Post #85 was also important to me and every post made by Amzer Zo (and those he mentioned) are important posts for me - and of course, Bill's posts.

This thread has really shaken me up to be honest and so there are dozens more great, thought provoking posts. Some one mentioned something about "best not to be around here" but I see being here an opportunity to perhaps change the possibly horrific course directed by others against my will and the will of most others.
    Last edited by Chester; 2nd July 2012 at 20:00.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (2nd July 2012), frances (2nd July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), Hervé (2nd July 2012), Jeffrey (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), SKAWF (3rd July 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012)

13. Link to Post #147
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    If you click the Parent Post link in andrewgreen's post (right side, near bottom of the text of each post), you can see that he was responding to Ishtar's Post #111.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2012), Chester (2nd July 2012), Christine (2nd July 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd July 2012), frances (2nd July 2012), golden lady (3rd July 2012), gripreaper (2nd July 2012), Hervé (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), SKAWF (2nd July 2012)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by SKAWF (here)
    so bill,

how much do you think, is a fear that things have gone beyond breaking point,
    and how much has been a deliberate attempt to destroy earth?.
    I genuinely don't know.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (3rd July 2012), Chester (3rd July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), frances (2nd July 2012), Jean-Marie (3rd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), seko (2nd July 2012), SKAWF (2nd July 2012), Yoda (6th July 2012)

17. Link to Post #149
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)

I think the idea is that they want to live in underground facilities within the moon, not on the surface. I suspect there are probably already some ETs living there, so maybe the elites have received an invite to relocate there to avoid any calamities down here. If so, they may not even have to build anything. Who knows, perhaps the lunar facilities are very old, built long ago by very technologically advanced beings, and if so, the accommodations might be much better than we might imagine.
    Hey mate,

Why the moon? I mean, they could just live underground and safe here on Earth.

Earth has gone through many catastrophic disasters and always a lot of species managed to survive here.

With their tech, they could easily survive here. Think about logistics; it would be much simpler in every sense.

Personally, I need much more references to cross before jumping on this hypothesis...It´s still very vague.

How about these ETs? If these ETs, who supposedly may have underground bases on the moon are so bad that they would take the worse kind of humans to live with them, well, then we´ve already lost the battle.

Anyway, I don´t want to speculate about ETs here.

All I want is to answer this simple question: Why the moon?

This hypothesis doesn´t make much sense to me yet.

Bill, do you have something else to show us?

Cheers,

Raf.
    I am not so sure I feel comfortable scenario playing... woke up today feeling to do so feeds the monster, but if I put myself in their shoes, I can see owning and managing the technology that allows "the inner group" to locate off planet and that I also need an on planet support group, so I will create the opportunity for "loyalists" to have passes to these underground facilities, just like insiders were told it is not a good idea to go the the world trade center today (9/11) - the support crew would be given these same privileges so they can also be safe when that SHTF - or at least they may think they are safe. Again, the support crew is needed and of course, "We don't have enough ships and time" to take us all to the moon, so here is your refuges (the underground bases).

This serves another purpose as well... these organizations are hierarchical and so there's the "inside insiders" and they have a ring around them that are "in - betweeners..." - the technology experts that build the ships (and perhaps have been building the moon bases on the dark side or inside the moon (note - they may be using old underground facilities created by earlier civilizations but likely require refurbishing)).

These in-betweeners may have family, etc they want to protect and these are the folks who get the tickets to the underground bases. This is sorta like a hostage situation but can explain how we can have two separate civilizations... "knowers" and then the rest of "us."

Again, though... the inside insiders may have an additional escape plan that gets them to their allies' base on one of Saturn's moons and this the few that would be able to escape to this other location may also possess the triggering mechanism to devices that could destroy Earth (and which would most surely also destroy the Moon).

That's how I see the possibility when I try and put on the thinking cap of an elite psychopathic individual that may have some ideas as to how things like this can be pulled off.

All this is very sad for me and this exercise has put me at the edge I may have to move on from spending time considering these things and why? a.) Because I can't do anything about it. b.) I just regenerate fear and fear is what feeds the very monster behind this sorta garbage and c.) I fear mostly for my loved ones and then just behind that, the rest of us... and I have to admit I fear more for my family that I know and love (and that includes my friends I know and love) than I do for others I do not know... I say that in honesty based on the question "what if I was offered a ticket to safety." which my answer would be - take my sons, my wife and step daughter and I will stay on the surface and see how I can help. But I would not be able to demand "all live or screw you, you jerks" as I used to boast.

Post #120 was powerful... I read the first two links contemplatively and especially that second link... bammo - hit right home. The mirror is still hard for me to look in.

justoneman

EDIT: within minutes of writing the above post, I received a call out of the blue from a man who identified himself as "Fearn (last name unimportant) - this is a real man and not some joke - my point is that I have never even heard of a name like that and I rarely ever put the word "fear" in any of my posts (did so 4 times) and yet just did when writing this post - strange how this sychronicity stuff works. I have moved out of my temporary fear state.
    Last edited by Chester; 2nd July 2012 at 21:23.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (2nd July 2012), frances (2nd July 2012), gripreaper (2nd July 2012), Hervé (2nd July 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd July 2012), Maunagarjana (3rd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012)

19. Link to Post #150
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

The only response I can give to this is that Dan Burisch (and Kerry and I got to know him pretty well -- he was not crazy) explained over and again that in the future humans' history, there was a kind of split in the human race:

-- half stayed underground on Earth, to ride out the catastrophe that occurred;
    -- and the other half left the planet: first to the Moon, then Mars, then to eventually re-settle way off in the direction of Orion.

The group that ended up in Orion evolved to become a highly advanced, spiritual, race -- "wonderful people", to use Dan's own words. He'd only encountered them a couple of times.

The group that stayed on the planet before they eventually left suffered damage to their genome, and one of the reasons why they returned in time to our era was to try to repair the damage from the still-healthy DNA stock which we all carry.

The Orion group, in the meanwhile, returned in time to try to avert the catastrophe -- by persuading the military scientists that they had to decommission all the Looking Glass devices and Stargates, which had caused the problem by inadvertently creating space-time effects that had magnified the influence on the Earth from a certain kind of energy that the solar system would soon be passing through.

Bill, a big THANK YOU to you!

Something finally clicked with respect to these so-called "time-lines" and "time-travelers."

I couldn't make any heads nor tails with those until rereading that post of yours together with your next one.

In order to be able to follow my meanderings, one would have to be familiar with Steve Richards' materials and how he manages to perform his healing technique and why that technique works (Steve's website: http://www.holographickinetics.net/default.html).

The fundamental premise from which Steve builds on is: everything is alive, from mineral to vegetal to animal to thoughts to groups' thought forms to species thought forms to planet thought forms, etc...

Any of the above, being alive, can therefore receive "trauma" which in turns will seek "healing." The way, for example, a thought generated in a time of trauma and perpetuating itself ad infinitum down its own line of life, will seek healing through continual re-enactments of the traumatic incident which generated its birth.

here is how Steve expresses it:

Quote Just like the Fibonacci sequence above, the spirit externalizes by bringing through action that has never been dealt with from the past hologram of time and as we now internalize and react in the present to that action, that integration of the past action, plus the present reaction, sets up the cycles of similarity from that moment on, into the future hologram of time.

We now have the repeat offenders, and others, stuck in that repeat cycle of similarity from the past, not knowing why, as that created dimension of reality is alive and seeks survival, as its creation is all that it knows, until it starts to grow and learn, just as a baby grows and learns by their reactors, it is now becoming intelligent, as it gains knowledge and understanding and keeps setting you up to feed itself, which becomes the same frequency that created it, in the first place, eventually this created force takes on form and becomes conscious of its own consciousness and becomes the birth of a new internal dimension of reality known as an internal entity.

Now this internally created entity, keeps the cycles going and eventually as you keep feeding it, by the repeat cycles of time, it can start to take over and at times come forward into the creation of what is known as multiple personalities.

Man must in the present go back to the past and change that created dimension of reality at its juncture, in the past, once time enfolds upon itself, it creates 360 degrees representing completion and time will then loop itself and put you outside that dimension of time, only then will this stop the cycles of similarity from continuing into the future.

Not only within the internal created realities of the mind does time loop itself, but we are discovering time loops in the physical world of reality taking place. The ancestors of the past could step out of time and come back in through another dimension of time.

I have found that there are wormholes still active, especially to dimensions of the past genocide, our team have activated those wormholes brought the spirits through a surrogate on the table enfolded space time upon their past trauma, changed the past from ever occurring in the future cycles of time and released the spirits that were stuck earth bound in that trauma. Preventing that from ever occurring in the future cycles of time.

[...]

Time Loops

[...]

I realize that every thing is in its own dimension of time, from the moment of its creation as a thought, that dimension can be for a second, an hour, a year, one hundred years, one thousand years or more, It is only a dimension and is relative to its creation, It will set up cycles of similarity creating the repeat patterns in life until that created dimension has enfolded upon itself and only then do we have 360 Degrees representing completion.

When a client and their spirit integrates and acknowledges the cause of any created reality time instantly loops itself and that dimension no longer has an effect on that client from that moment on. I have found that all created realities are linked to their own dimension of time and once that created reality is acknowledged, time loops itself and that dimension is complete. Just as we change a dimension of time of a creation in the mind of a being, this can then also transmute into the external physical world of reality, for it is only another dimension.

We are now aware of accessing wormholes to dimensions of the genocide of the past, and changing in the present the past which in turn changes the cause and all trauma from ever re-occurring within the cycles of the future.

We have discovered that all around us, there are dimensions and all created dimensions have a life form linked to its creation, once that dimensions is created and you enter that dimension you are subject to the laws of that dimension, we are now looking at Black spots on the road as a dimension, this explains why people die in the same spot as they enter that dimension, which is a reality.

Holographic kinetics has the ability to access the life form known as the nucleus or spirit of any created dimension, once accessed that dimension can be changed for the future.
    At a planet-wide scale, Steve represents the "Time-traveler From the Future" preventing the past from repeating itself into a projected future... all of it in the here and now!

Steve calls "reactors" the event which triggers these time loops to override current actual realities and I have been wondering for a long while what kind of "reactors"/triggers would plunge an entire planet into the state we are witnessing as taking place on Earth right now?

Then I recalled my long boxing-with-shadows fight with the "Elenine-rs" in that monstrous-size thread where no amount of objective, hard empirical data would deter anyone convinced of an imminent catastrophe from taking a different view point... : SPACE!

The main "reactor"/trigger is SPACE. More accurately, the similar position of our solar system with respect to other similar celestial bodies in space such as above or below galactic equator, galactic center, constellations, etc... to that other time when a real, huge catastrophe did occur in our solar system creating the trauma planet wide, and therefore starting the cycle of re-enactments seeking healing... in other words, triggering/starting the time loop that will keep looping ad infinitum and keep recreating an overriding reality of catastrophes for the ones stuck in that time loop, that is, Earth and all her dwellers of the time, reptilians and others included.

Whence these so-called "Time Lines!"

In turn, the above gave me a clue to another reason as to why skull-dwelling zombies are truly that; skull-dwelling zombies: They are stuck in that time loop and utterly convinced of the imminent end of the world... so why bother anyway? Hence the need for time-travellers... "us" in the future, to "come back" to that time of inception of the trauma to "undo" it and "wake up" the ones stuck in that "time-line/loop" so that humanity can finally get out of that "loop."

From there, my take is that, for some reasons, the "looking glass" contraption was making things worse in terms of adding to the triggers rather than eliminating them...

Hope this helps some of you make sense of this puzzle of the "Big Picture?"

In any case, just pitching in a few more of my cents.
    Last edited by Hervé; 2nd July 2012 at 20:00.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Another1 (15th July 2013), Belle (2nd July 2012), Chester (2nd July 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd July 2012), fourty-two (3rd July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), frances (2nd July 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd July 2012), Gemini (2nd July 2012), gripreaper (2nd July 2012), mab777 (3rd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Sebastion (2nd July 2012)

21. Link to Post #151
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

The ultimate Hypothesis can only get more and more complex, or find the simplest solution!

Tony

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Chester (2nd July 2012), daddy fishwick (3rd July 2012), DarMar (2nd July 2012), David Trd1 (3rd July 2012), frances (2nd July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), Healthy Skeptic (3rd July 2012), jc71 (2nd July 2012), Jenci (3rd July 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012), Midnight Rambler (2nd July 2012), RMorgan (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Tigressa (3rd July 2012), Wind (2nd July 2012)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Post #120 was powerful... I read the first two links contemplatively and especially that second link... bammo - hit right home. The mirror is still hard for me to look in.

justoneman
    I also took the time to read post 120 synopsis of the seeding of planet earth and the experiment, and the potential outcome. My "take away" is that neither the Andromedian' or the Milky Way councils, although they don't agree, do not want to destroy the experiment, but salvage the best of it based on their own needs and desires.

As far as the faction known as the elite wanting to leave the planet, they either have some information in regards to the most recent agreement between these two galactic factions, which would be catastrophic, such as terminating the experiment, or they are just errant rogue psychopaths without a clue as to what is really going on, or they screwed up the energetic balance so badly that the verdict has come down that the experiment is irrevocably fatal.

My sense is that the ultimate outcome is life affirming, as i don't see the Andromedian's or the Milky Way galaxies hybridizing influences on the indigenous species here on earth as the final say. The cosmos is far larger and more diverse than just these two galaxies. The one caveat is the ability for this hybrid species to choose to either embrace the technology which took down Atlantis, or embrace the inner technology of firing the Kundalini.

The Kundalini firing is the "canary in the coal mine", the greatest secret, and the biggest fear. This would render the Andromedian's technological goals obsolete.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 2nd July 2012 at 20:47.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Belle (2nd July 2012), Chester (2nd July 2012), frances (2nd July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), Maunagarjana (3rd July 2012)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Hence the need for time-travellers... "us" in the future, to "come back" to that time of inception of the trauma to "undo" it and "wake up" the ones stuck in that "time-line/loop" so that humanity can finally get out of that "loop."

Hope this helps some of you make sense of this puzzle of the "Big Picture?"
    This is an extremely salient point. The trauma of the almost utter and complete destruction of this planet, the destruction of Atlantis, the Nuclear Holocaust, and the Deluge are DEEP DNA CELLULAR RACE MEMORIES which we have not healed as a species, and we inadvertently continue to filter all of our experience through this loop, actually recreating the "scene" in order to change the outcome.

We are our own worst enemy at times. Once we recognize that this is "just a memory" and DOES NOT NEED to be our reality this time, we can create the outcome of full conscious return to source with joy.

Suffice it to say, it only takes a remnant to create enough vibration to turn the tide. The others will come along.

Thanks Amber Zo for being so engaged and erudite on the big picture, not just on this thread, but the entire forum.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 2nd July 2012 at 21:53.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Another1 (15th July 2013), Belle (2nd July 2012), Chester (3rd July 2012), fourty-two (3rd July 2012), frances (2nd July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), Hervé (2nd July 2012), omshanti2 (2nd July 2012), Sebastion (2nd July 2012)

27. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    If you click the Parent Post link in andrewgreen's post (right side, near bottom of the text of each post), you can see that he was responding to Ishtar's Post #111.
    Thanks Paul, I should have not listed any posts because there have been several others - including Ishtars...
    But I did get confused at the very end so I'll put this out there so that she might "unconfuse me" if that is possible (this has been a tough thread for me)...

and I just reread it again and somehow untwisted my own confusion...

Post #111 - great post

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

frances (2nd July 2012), ThePythonicCow (3rd July 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012)

29. Link to Post #155
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

These in-betweeners may have family, etc they want to protect and these are the folks who get the tickets to the underground bases. This is sorta like a hostage situation but can explain how we can have two separate civilizations... "knowers" and then the rest of "us."
    Hi justoneman, it appears to me that "they" have cut themselves off from Source, and therefore from their true "Knowing". This also cuts them off from the creative abilities they once had, so the best they can do is manipulation of already existing things, and cheap imitations. This they "know", but they no longer "Know".

The awakening awareness in this realm has a direct connection leading right back to Source, meaning also awakening to it's long dormant Creative abilities. This I like to call infinite possibility. The upper echelons of TPTB should have of course already realized that the horses have left the barn concerning this, and perhaps some now do, but arrogance + delusion is a painfully powerful combination.

So here we have limited possibility, trying in vain to keep the bulging lid on top of infinite possibility, now desiring to up and stretch her legs. Good lock with THAT one.(LOL) In my humble opinion, worrying about the plans of lost and desperate beings is unproductive, as our long awaited freedom lies in re-discovering our True Selves, by exploring within.

Lots of us have already experienced the other side of this equation, and know where it leads. It's a very dark road, and it ain't pretty...

Keep your collective chins up, All Is Well.

Anyway, that's my afternoon meanderings.

Cheers Everybody,
    Fred
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 2nd July 2012 at 20:54.

30. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)

Hi justoneman, it appears to me that "they" have cut themselves off from Source, and therefore from their true "Knowing". This also cuts them off from the creative abilities they once had, so the best they can do is manipulation of already existing things, and cheap imitations. This they "know", but they no longer "Know".

The awakening awareness in this realm has a direct connection leading right back to Source, meaning also awakening to it's long dormant Creative abilities. This I like to call infinite possibility. The upper echelons of TPTB should have of course already realized that the horses have left the barn concerning this, and perhaps some now do, but arrogance + delusion is a painfully powerful combination.

So here we have limited possibility, trying in vain to keep the bulging lid on top of infinite possibility, now desiring to up and stretch her legs. Good lock with THAT one.(LOL) In my humble opinion, worrying about the plans of lost and desperate beings is unproductive, as our long awaited freedom lies in re-discovering our True Selves, by exploring within.

Lots of us have already experienced the other side of this equation, and know where it leads. It's a very dark road, and it ain't pretty...

Keep your collective chins up, All Is Well.

Anyway, that's my afternoon meanderings.

Cheers Everybody,
    Fred
    This is a good time to take an intermission from the depth of this thread, and look at human nature, a hybrid from all starsytems, and think: It's beautiful!!!

From the mouth of babes:

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Belle (2nd July 2012), Caren (3rd July 2012), Chester (3rd July 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd July 2012), jp11 (3rd July 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012)

32. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

so you an orion (or a colonist), and you have looped to a time (2012 in our human equation), when your civilization was not around yet (*),
    and persuade the then human government not to inadvertently enter the disaster (having looking glass on while in a certain galatic region) which formed you civilization.,...
    so the event never occurs, and somehow you too will never exist
    ...that is a back to the future type way of laws on when not to meddle with a thing.

okay, so the time-line 2 disaster [with looking glass on and a pole shift thru energies channeled] is averted,
    how does one know that an event would occur to create your civilization.

know the j-rods would have pushed for pleasant non-events as we have experienced, especially if they only got in a certain time (i.e. in some capacities from roswell onward),
    and knew they needed more time for there agendas {assimilation of materials}

so that might be why the controllers don't care exactly about when the toilet gets flushed, except that they have the very warm support of both the orion colonists and j-rods, cause this is ultimately the event that sets them off (the path one takes is as much involved in the end identity of a thing).

it is, reporting wise, and informationalwise very interesting how a surface group would get off,
    perhaps something is very corrupt in the spirits of the j-rods {below safer, but the decision to stay apparently not}(but 'corrupt', how to quantify when there are apparently individuals with asmuch 'familial warmth' as us)

ain't the first group to the moon in for a shock, (that is if one believes the Apollo 13 movie, with tons of critters on the moon, and these probably of the archon type, which thrives in barren space areas)

*-this is not the object of question, apparently if we are to believe innuendo of universal laws (D. Cannon, we love quoting her these days don't we), looping to prior times are easy if present times mirror the 'spirit of things tackled'.
    if a excellent scenario can be foreseen, it is that the very benevolent orions know they don't nneed the event, but are welcome to the idea of having another advanced benevolent specie from the same fold (earth) but with different communial values,...i.e. us if we make it, that is if we seemlessly all advance to the space age [without grudge to a brother who left us to die, {not a brother then}]
    Last edited by deridan; 2nd July 2012 at 21:39. Reason: *

33. The Following User Says Thank You to deridan For This Post:

Maunagarjana (3rd July 2012)

34. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

In the last few years I think that this kind of Human race is used by someone to achieve something that only we can do.

If someone goes to live outside of Earth he needs resources to keep him alive, as we know the magnetic field of Eartn keep our mind focused, It's true that there are technologies that can create something similar but it's not real.

The energy is another thing space travelers need - As we know all free energy sources are collected pretty good from someone maybe from the same team... so it's possible.

The Life on planet depends on our Moon because it keeps the perfect state and rotation. Now when I am writing this there are so many thoughts in my mind.

This information is very interesting because it opens our eyes in other possibility that creates other questions and so at this moment we can only use on the smartest possible way.

If someone go outside of Earth he or she should come back later ... but what they expect to see after that

This is someone more the Big... I will continue think and search for information and solutions

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lyubomir For This Post:

fourty-two (3rd July 2012), Maunagarjana (3rd July 2012)

36. Link to Post #159
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

An acknowledgment to Bill from Annalie/Artemesiaspeak:

Quote Posted July 2, 2012 by artemesiaspeaks in Healing from Mind Control, Political Activism
    Bill Ryan Calls it on the Dot with the Eugenics/Genetics Scientists Attitude Towards Human Life

Hi friends. there has been a lot of controversy with the Project Avalon crowd, I know, but through all this Bill Ryan has dealt with some difficult things which I doubt will ever reach public awareness, a massive onslaught to destroy him and his work, and other things. Despite this, in the form of a true warrior getting back on his horse, he is starting to speak up again after a long long storm and absence, and he just recently posted this to his forum:

From: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46887-From-Bill-Ryan-the-Ultimate-Hypothesis

“[...]

Remember: their personal sense of commitment is to protect (and manage/ control/ exploit) the human genome… not to take care of individuals, about which they care pretty much as a farmer cares for the fate of individual cows in a very large herd.

All that farmer wants is to stay in business. He doesn’t feel compassion for any cows that suffer, are sick, or go to the slaughterhouse. That’s not the game he’s playing. His goal is completely different.

This scenario is not as ridiculous or as impossible as it sounds. I have half a dozen data points, each of which should be taken seriously, that might suggest this, and they all fit together. I’ll say no more about this right now, because it’s downright scary. I want to prepare some kind of presentation and then submit it for scrutiny and analysis… we’re all in this together, folks.”

I was very impressed by this statement of Ryan’s because he calls it spot-on with how these people regard life. My mother was using cell lines from aborted fetuses obtained from the Queen Mother’s Hospital in London, England at the age of 26. They would keep these cells alive, though the baby was dead, and do experiments on them to expand their own ‘knowledge base’.

If you listen to what Steve Richards’ has to say, your cells are a hologram of YOU, and your SPIRIT, so all it takes is one cell, subjected to torture and misuse and manipulation, to potentially traumatize the spirit of a being. And these people will do anything to justify their experiments and what they do to another being. In my experience, most all of these scientists in the genetics/eugenics field are across the board possessed and controlled by other dimensional forces and entities, and its these forces that will justify their existence out of the scientists and the aberrant behaviors they perform supposedly in the ‘spirit of scientific inquiry’. The biggest trick they have pulled on the human race is to somehow convince the public that they are doing all this for ‘the good and health of the masses,’ or to ‘improve the human condition’, and thus these DEEPLY dark and deceptive RITUAL TORTURES perpetuated against individual people continues. With every drop of blood, tissue sample and cell taken from a human and manipulated or experimented upon , the human spirit of that individual is traumatized, these forces gain entry and control of the DNA, and the person, living or dead, suffers. This enslavement spans across dimensions of existence, can span across lifetimes (as it did in my case), and is absolutely a VIOLATION OF LORE in every possible way imaginable.

If you want to know more about how they monetize this, patent someone else’s DNA and market it , replicate it, and abuse it endlessly, I recommend you look into the book/story of Henrietta Lacks.

The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
    Full article: http://artemesiaspeaks.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by Hervé; 2nd July 2012 at 22:01.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Belle (2nd July 2012), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2012), Chester (3rd July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), golden lady (3rd July 2012), gripreaper (2nd July 2012), mab777 (3rd July 2012), Maunagarjana (3rd July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012), miqeel (3rd July 2012), mountain_jim (3rd July 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012)

38. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Thanks, Bill, for the thought-provoking thread.

As others mentioned, an immense amount of work has been done on Earth to control, not kill, but control the cattle (us.) My gut would take the snippets of info and conclude that if the muckity-mucks are leaving this blue gem planet for that hunk of green cheese in the sky, it is a temporary move. What a crappy trade-off it would be to live on/in some moon base compared to walking around on Earth.

If the elites had not spent so much time and money setting up the control mechanisms here, I would be a bit nervous of a man-made macro-holocaust event: the "big kill", for which the elite might masturbate to the video tapes, but would not want to smell the stench of decomposing corpses - and a temporary vacation would keep their snoots from dealing with the stench. But, they did spend it, which feels more like a planet they plan to come back to and rule again than one they are giving up on.

It would make more sense that the "Event" is not under their control (such as extinction-level CME energy blasts), something they "know" is coming but they cannot guarantee that they themselves can duck and cover in time (here), and so feel safer waiting it out elsewhere. They prefer to leave a second-tier force behind, with subterranean bases, to hold down the fort while they sip distilled water and eat canned caviar on Luna.

So, a 5-year to maybe 20-year vacation on the moon (making all of them no longer "Earthlings" but rather "Lunatics") while their minions here buried/burned the corpses and further cleaned up the place, makes more sense than any permanent move.

Gee, a good cover story for those of us in the uninformed masses left behind would be that they were "arrested" and "removed" by good ET forces. Unfortunately, (if this is their plan), the next chapter of their dominion over Earthlings would begin with their return - and their own "Heeeeere's Johnny!" moment.

A subversive force of subterranean good guys could disable the evacuation ships, forcing them to hang out with the cockroaches during the Event. {hint, hint} Or, conversely, if the ships could be made inoperable once landing on Luna, they could live out the karma they so richly deserve.

Dennis

39. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

777 (2nd July 2012), Chester (3rd July 2012), daddy fishwick (3rd July 2012), Daughter of Time (3rd July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Fred Steeves (2nd July 2012), genevieve (15th July 2012), golden lady (3rd July 2012), gooty64 (31st July 2012), gripreaper (2nd July 2012), Hervé (2nd July 2012), Jean-Marie (3rd July 2012), kevlar (3rd July 2012), Maunagarjana (3rd July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012), Mike Gorman (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Sebastion (2nd July 2012), Selene (4th July 2012), SKAWF (2nd July 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012), toothpick (4th July 2012), Wind (2nd July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 1 8 18 51 LastLast