+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst 1 9 19 51 LastLast

Thread: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks

Default Re: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

Quote Posted by SKAWF (here)
    ok, for some reason, i'm going to say something that perhaps i ordinarily wouldnt.

i can keep up the effort.....
    i can maintain the focus....

but the truth is, i'm sick of this world.

thats part of the reason why i keep myself isolated from as much of it as i can.

if anyone tried to directly harm me, i would fight back (if i was able)

i'm not suicidal, but nor do i care about death.
    i'm at the stage where i think.....

ok, if your going to do it, then f***ing do it.

everything is dirty. corrupted.
    it makes me feel sick to open my eye's sometimes.
    if this is life..... i dont much care for it.

i just want it sorted one way or the other.

no matter about all the other stuff i write
    these thoughts are always there.
    i dont dwell on them too much
    nor do i hide from them.

in the mean time.....

one foot in front of the other.......

and so it goes on and on and on......

sorry if that was inappropriate.
    Thats a good post Skawf and perfectly sums up what most if not all of us feel at some stage.
    But the one thing the elite or cowards as i like to call them inflict on the mass's to keep them in check is "Fear"
    Fear of loseing their jobs, homes,Familys,war,Health,Life, the list goes on mate i know your wise to all their tactics but just wanted to remind you.

Its people like you that keep the fight in me going i was told many times from a very early age "stop fighting the system you wont win"
    Well im still fighting the system and will continue to do so untill my last breath.

I must admit its going on a bit and also want it sorted but i firmly believe its just a matter of time before more people wake up and see whats really going on.

Sorry i will get back on Topic.
    Good to see you posting again Bill its been a while since you got my brain thinking hard about what the cowards may be up to with the planet and hopefully with your excellent dot connecting this may mess their future sick plans up,
    The one thing that i was not keen on was the interview in the car with the guy who worked at area 51 anyone that gets paid money to do an interview in a car looks a bit dodgy to me but i could be wrong.
    Anyway thanks for the brilliant thread its been a joy to read though.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sarlic For This Post:

bennycog (3rd July 2012), Chester (3rd July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012), SKAWF (2nd July 2012), taurad (8th July 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    As others mentioned, an immense amount of work has been done on Earth to control, not kill, but control the cattle (us.) My gut would take the snippets of info and conclude that if the muckity-mucks are leaving this blue gem planet for that hunk of green cheese in the sky, it is a temporary move. What a crappy trade-off it would be to live on/in some moon base compared to walking around on Earth.

Dennis
    i cant help but wonder given the ......... enclosed nature of a moon base.....
    how long it would be before they turned on each other.

as i was reading your post i remembered a story about a werewolf that had won a cruise on a spaceship
    he thought that his luck was in. all that food walking about
    then he found out that there was another werewolf on board
    so they agreed to share the spoils.
    then they both realised that the entire passenger list were in fact werewolves
    and that they had all been removed from where they were.

the idea of the elites, with no cattle to abuse
    turning on each other
    i quite like.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Another1 (15th July 2013), Antagenet (3rd July 2012), bennycog (3rd July 2012), Chester (4th July 2012), Dennis Leahy (2nd July 2012), frozen alchemy (3rd July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), golden lady (3rd July 2012), gripreaper (2nd July 2012), Hervé (2nd July 2012), Mark (3rd July 2012), Maunagarjana (3rd July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012), RMorgan (2nd July 2012), Selene (4th July 2012), Snowbird (3rd July 2012), taurad (8th July 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012), toothpick (4th July 2012)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

Quote Posted by Sarlic (here)
    Thats a good post Skawf and perfectly sums up what most if not all of us feel at some stage.
    nice one Sarlic.

its funny really, but looking back, ive felt that way a few times....
    and just as i get to the point where feel that i have no energy to continue
    something comes along which spurs me on and charges me up again!

knowing that one is not alone
    is worth more than any treasure.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Another1 (15th July 2013), Chester (3rd July 2012), Dennis Leahy (2nd July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), golden lady (3rd July 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

Gee, a good cover story for those of us in the uninformed masses left behind would be that they were "arrested" and "removed" by good ET forces. Unfortunately, (if this is their plan), the next chapter of their dominion over Earthlings would begin with their return - and their own "Heeeeere's Johnny!" moment.

Dennis
    You been reading the Drake thread again? LOL. Sorry, couldn't resist!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Chester (3rd July 2012), Dennis Leahy (3rd July 2012), RMorgan (2nd July 2012)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Non of us wasn't outside of Earth so we can know a picture that is very different to real picture of our world

Is there anybody who travel in Space?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lyubomir For This Post:

Eram (3rd July 2012), taurad (8th July 2012)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

interesting how the Elite would use Drake to get the word out arrests are eminent quietly through the alternative community, debunk it, but then again...

imagine if you needed a signal around the world it is time to gather the elite...

would anyone argue with police showing up at their door and arresting them and bringing them away?

done in mass, the presses kept quiet would anyone know they are escaping our planet?

I wonder how many bankers are leaving family behind to carry more precious metals?

now, what if those officers were from the dragon society, and this Chinese space station is really a Prison, so they never affect earth again, drop em off and wave...

We'll be back sooooon....
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 2nd July 2012 at 23:42.

12. Link to Post #167
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Exerpts from The Secret Government by William Cooper
    Later NSC-10/1 and NSC-10/2 were to supersede NSC-4 and NSC-4A and expand the covert abilities even further. The Office of Policy Co-ordination (OPC) was chartered to carry out an expanded program of covert activities. NSC-10/1 and NSC-10/2 validated illegal and extra-legal practices and procedures as being agreeable to the national security leadership. The reaction was swift. In the eyes of the intelligence community "no holds were barred". Under NSC-10/1 an Executive Co-ordination Group, was established to review, but not approve, covert project proposals. The ECG was secretly tasked to co-ordinate the alien projects. NSC-10/1 and NSC-10/2 were interpreted to mean that no one at the top wanted to know anything about it until it was over and successful. These actions established a buffer between the President and the information. It was intended that this buffer serve as a means for the President to deny knowledge if leaks divulged the true state of affairs. This buffer was used in later years for the purpose of effectively isolating succeeding Presidents from any knowledge of the alien presence other than what the Secret Government and the Intelligence Community wanted them to know. NSC-10/2 established a study panel which met secretly and was made up of the scientific minds of the day. The study panel was not called MJ-12.

Another secret memo NSC-10/5 further outlined the duties of the study panel. These NSC memos and secret Executive Orders set the stage for the creation of MJ-12only four years later. Secretary of State James Forrestal began to object to the secrecy...Sometime in the early morning of May 22, 1949 agents of the CIA tied a sheet around his neck, fastened the other end to a fixture in his room and threw James Forrestal out of the window. The sheet tore and he plummeted to his death. He became one of the first victims of the cover-up. The live alien that had been taken from the 1949 Roswell crash was named EBE. The name had been suggested by Dr. Vannever Bush and was short for Extraterrestrial Biological Entity. EBE had a tendency to lie and for over a year would give only the desired answers to the questions asked. Those questions which would have resulted in an undesirable answer went unanswered. At some point during the second year of captivity he began to open up and the information derived from EBE was startling, to say the least. This compilation of his revelations became the foundation of what would be later called the "Yellow Book".

In late 1951 EBE became ill. Medical personnel had been unable to determine the cause of EBE's illness and had no background from which to draw. EBE's system was chlorophyll based ... A botanist Dr. Guillermo Mendoza was brought in to try and help him recover. Dr. Mendoza worked to save EBE until mid 1952 when EBE died. Dr. Mendoza became an expert on alien biology. In a futile attempt to save EBE and to gain favour with this technologically superior alien race the United States began broadcasting a call for help early in 1952 into the vast regions of space. The call went unanswered but the project continued as an effort of good faith.

President Truman created the super secret National Security Agency by secret Executive Order on November 4, 1952. Its primary purpose was to decipher the alien communications and language and establish a dialogue with the aliens. This most urgent task was a continuation of the earlier effort and was code named SIGMA. The secondary purpose of the NSA was to monitor all communications and emissions from any and all devices world-wide for the purpose of gathering intelligence, both human and alien, and to contain the secret of the alien presence. Project SIGMA was successful. The NSA also maintains communications with the Luna Base and other Secret Space Programs...

Eisenhower knew that he had to wrestle and beat the alien problem. He knew that he could not do it by revealing the secret to the Congress. Early in 1953 the new President turned to his friend and fellow member of the Council on Foreign Relations Nelson Rockefeller for help with the alien problem. Eisenhower and Rockefeller began planning the secret structure of alien task supervision which was to become a reality within one year. The idea for MJ-12 was thus born ... Asking Rockefeller for help with the alien problem was the biggest mistake Eisenhower ever made for the future of the United States and most probably all of humanity.

In 1953 astronomers discovered large objects in space which were moving towards Earth. It was first believed that they were asteroids. Later evidence proved that the objects could only be spaceships. Project SIGMA intercepted alien radio communication. When the objects reached the Earth they took up a very high orbit a round the equator. There were several huge ships, and their actual intent was unknown.

Project SIGMA, and a new project, PLATO, through radio communications using the computer binary language, was able to arrange a landing that resulted in face to face contact with alien beings from another planet. Project PLATO was tasked with establishing diplomatic relations with this alien race of space aliens.

In the meantime a race of human-looking aliens contacted the U.S. Government. This alien group warned us against the aliens that were orbiting the Equator and offered to help us with our spiritual development. They demanded that we dismantle and destroy our nuclear weapons as the major condition. They refused to exchange technology citing that we were spiritually unable to handle the technology which we then possessed. They believed that we would use any new technology to destroy each other. This race stated that we were on a path of self-destruction and we must stop killing each other, stop polluting the Earth, stop raping the Earth's natural resources, and learn to live in harmony. These terms were met with extreme suspicion, especially the major condition of nuclear disarmament. It was believed that meeting that condition would leave us helpless in the face of an obvious alien threat. We also had nothing in history to help with the decision. Nuclear Disarmament was not considered to be in the best interest of the United States. The overtures were rejected.

Later in 1954 the race of large nosed Gray Aliens which had been orbiting the Earth landed at Holloman Air Force Base. A basic agreement was reached. This race identified themselves as originating from a planet around a red star in the Constellation of Orion which we call Betelgeuse. They stated that their planet was dying and at some unknown future time they would no longer be able to survive there. This led to a second landing at Edwards Air Force Base...

President Eisenhower met with the aliens and a formal treaty between the Alien Nation and the United States of America was signed. We then received our first Alien Ambassador from outer space ... You should know that the alien flag is known as the "Trilateral Insignia". It is displayed on their craft and their uniforms. Both of these landings and the second meeting were filmed. The films exist today.

The treaty stated: The aliens would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on Earth a secret. They would furnish us with advanced technology and help us in our technological development. They would not make any treaty with any other Earth nation. They could abduct humans on a limited and periodic basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring of our development with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to the point of their abduction, that the humans would have no memory of the event, and that the Alien Nation would furnish MJ-12 with a list of all human contacts and abductees on a regularly scheduled basis...

It was also agreed that bases would be constructed underground for the use of the Alien Nation and that 2 bases would be constructed for the joint use of the Alien Nation and the United Stated Government. Exchange of technology would take place in the jointly occupied bases...The alien base and exchange of technology actually took place in an Area known as S-4. Area S-4 was code named "The Dark Side of the Moon".

The "Wise Men" were key members of the Council on Foreign Relations. There were 12 members including the first 6 from Government positions thus Majority Twelve ... It is significant that President Eisenhower as well as the first 6 MJ-12 members from the Government were also members of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Thorough researchers will soon discover that not all of the "Wise Men" attended Harvard or Yale and not all of them were chosen for "Skull and Bones" or "Scrolland Key" membership during their college years. You will be able to quickly clear up this mystery by obtaining the book, The Wise Men by Walter Issacson and Evan Thomas, Simon and Schuster, New York. Under illustration #9 in the center of the book you will find the caption; "Lovett with the Yale Unit, above far right, and on the beach: His Initiation into Skull and Bones came at an air base near Dunkirk". I have found that members were chosen on an ongoing basis by invitation based upon merit post college and was not confined to only Havard or Yale attendees.

A chosen few were later initiated into the Jason Society. They are all members of Council on Foreign Relations and at that time were known as the "Eastern Establishment". This should give you a clue to the far reaching and serious nature of these most secret college societies. The Jason Society is alive and well today but now includes members of the Trilaterial Commission as well. The Trila-terialsists existed secretly several years BEFORE 1973. The name of the Trilateral Commission was taken from the alien flag known as the Trilateral Insignia.

By 1955 it had became obvious that the aliens had deceived Eisenhower and had broken the treaty. Mutilated humans were being found along with mutilated animals all across the United States. It was suspected that the aliens were not submitting a complete list of human contacts and abductees to MJ-12 and it was suspected that not all abductees had been returned. The Soviet Union was suspected of interacting with them and this proved to be true. It was learned that the aliens had been and were then manipulating masses of people through secret societies, witchcraft, magic, the occult, and religion. After several Air Force combat air engagements with alien craft it also became apparent that our weapons were no match against them.

A major finding of the alien study was that the public could not be told as it was believed that this would most certainly lead to economic collapse, collapse of the religious structure, and national panic which would lead into anarchy. Secrecy thus continued. An offshoot of this finding was that if the public could not be told then the Congress could not be told, thus funding for the projects and research would have to come from outside the government. In the meantime money was to be obtained from the military budget and from CIA confidential non-appropriated funds.

Another major finding was the aliens were using humans and animals for a source of glandular secretions, enzymes, hormonal secretions, blood and in horrible genetic experiments. The aliens explained these actions as necessary to their survival. They stated that their genetic structure had deteriorated and that they were no longer able to reproduce. They stated that if they were unable to improve their genetic structure their race would soon cease to exist. We looked upon their explanations with extreme suspision. Since our weapons were literally useless against the aliens MJ-12 decided to continue friendly diplomatic relations with them until such time as we were able to develop a technology which would enable us to challenge them on a military basis. Overtures would have to be made to the Soviet Union, and other nations, to join forces for the survival of humanity. In the meantime plans were developed to research and construct weapons systems using conventional and nuclear technology which would hopefully bring us to parity.

The events at Fatima in the early part of the century were scrutinised. On suspision that it was alien manipulation, an intelligence operation was put into motion to penetrate the secrecy surrounding the event. The United States utilised its Vatican moles that had been recruited and nurtured during WWII and soon obtained the entire Vatican study which included the prophecy. This prophecy stated that if man did not turn from evil and place himself at the feet of Christ the planet would self-destruct and the events described in the book of Revelations would indeed come to pass. It stated that a child would be born who would unite the world with a plan for world peace and a false religion beginning in 1992. By 1995 the people would discern that he was evil and was indeed the Anti-Christ. World War III would begin in the Middle East in 1995 with an invasion of Israel by a United Arab nation using conventional weapons which would culminate in a nuclear holocaust in the year 1999. Between 1999 and 2003 most of the life on this planet would suffer horribly and die as a result. The return of Christ would occur in the year 2011.

When the aliens were confronted with this finding they confirmed that it was true. The aliens explained that they had created us through hybridisation and had manipulated the human race through religion, Satanism, witchcraft, magic, and the occult. They further explained that they were capable of time travel and the events would indeed come to pass. Later exploitation of alien technology by the United States and the Soviet Union utilising time travel confirmed the prophecy. The aliens showed a hologram which they claimed was the actual crucifixion of Christ, which the government filmed. We did not know whether to believe them or not. Were they using genuine religions to manipulate us? Or, were they indeed the source of our religions with which they had been manipulating us all along? Or, was this the beginning of the genuine end times and the return of Christ which had been predicted in the Bible? No one knew the answer.

By secret Executive Order of President Eisenhower, the Jason Scholars were ordered to study this scenario and make recommendations called "Alternatives 1,2, and 3". "Alternative 1" was to use nuclear devices to blast holes in the Stratosphere from which the heat and pollution would escape into space. Change the human cultures from that of exploitation into cultures of environmental protection. Of the three this was decided to be the least likely to succeed due to the inherent nature of man and the additional damage the nuclear explosions would themselves create. "Alternative 2" was to build a vast network of underground cities and tunnels in which a select representation of all cultures and occupations would survive and carry on the human race. The rest of humanity would be left to fend for themselves on the surface of the planet. "Alternative 3" was to exploit the alien and conventional technology in order for a select few to leave the earth and establish colonies in outer space. I am not able to either confirm or deny the existence of "Batch Consignments" of human slaves which would be used for manual labour in the effort as part of the plan. The Moon, code named "Adam", would be the object of primary interest followed by the planet Mars, code named "Eve". As a delaying action, all three alternatives included birth control, sterilisation, and the introduction of deadly microbes to control or slow the growth of the Earth's population. AIDS is only ONE result of these plans. There are others. It was decided since the population must be reduced and controlled that it would be in the best interest of the human race to rid ourselves of the undesirable elements of our society. The joint U.S. and Soviet leadership dismissed "Alternative 1" but ordered work to begin on "Alternative 2 and 3" virtually at the same time.

During the era of the United States initial space exploration and the Moon landings every launch was accompanied by alien craft. A Moon base dubbed Luna was sighted and filmed by the Apollo astronauts. Domes, spires, tall round structures which look like silos, huge "T" shaped mining vehicles which left stitch-like tracks in the lunar surface, and extremely large as well as small alien craft appear in the photographs. It is a joint United States, Russian, and Alien Base. The Space Program is a farce and a unbelievable waste of money. Alternative 3 is a reality and is not at all science fiction. Most of the Apollo Astronauts were severely shaken by this experience and their lives and subsequent statements reflect the depth of the revelation and the effect of the muzzle order which followed. They were ordered to remain silent or suffer extreme penalty, death, which was termed an "expediency". One astronaut actually did talk to the British producers of the TV expose "Alternative 3" confirming many of the allegations.

In the book Alternative 3 the pseudonym "Bob Grodin" was used in place of the astronaut's identity. It was also stated that he committed suicide in 1978. This cannot be validated by any source and I believe that severe so-called facts in the book are really disinformation. I firmly believe that this disinformation is a result of pressure put upon the authors and is meant to nullify the effect upon the populace of the British TV expose "Alternative 3". The headquarters of the international conspiracy is in Geneva, Switzerland...

Since our interaction with the aliens began we have come into possession of technology beyond our wildest dreams. A craft named "Aurora" exists at Area 51 which makes regular trips into space. It is a one stage ship called a TAV (transatmospheric vehicle) and it can take off from the ground using a seven mile runway, go into high orbit, return on its own power, and land on the same runway. We currently have and fly atomic powered alien type craft at Area S-4 in Nevada. Our pilots have made interplanetary voyages in these craft and have been to the Moon, Mars, and other planets aboard these craft. We have been lied to about the true nature of the Moon, the planet Mars and Venus and the real state of technology that we possess today at this very moment.

A contingency plan was formulated by MJ-12 to throw everyone off the trail should they come close to the truth. The plan was known as "Majestic Twelve". It was implemented with the release by Moore, Shandera, and Friedman of the purported genuine "Eisenhower Briefing Document". The document is a fraud. The document lists the Executive Order as #092447 ... The Executive Order is only 1 of several fatal flaws contained within the document. The plan has so far thrown the entire research community off the trail for several years and has resulted in the wasted expenditure of money looking for information which does not exist. It resulted in the total waste of a grant given by the Fund For UFO Research of $16,000.00 which was given to Stanton Friedman to research the information. Many thousands of man hours have gone into looking for a "red herring". If you doubt the secret government's ability to run you through the rose garden you ,had better think again.

Another contingency plan is in force and is working upon you today. It is the plan to prepare the public for eventual confrontation with an alien race. The public is being bombarded with movies, radio, advertising, and TV depicting almost every aspect of the true nature of the alien presence. This includes the good and the bad. Look around and pay attention. The aliens are planning to make their presence known and the government is preparing you for it so there will be no panic.

Throughout our history the Aliens have manipulated and/or ruled the human race through various secret societies, religion, magic, witchcraft, and the occult. The Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilaterial Commission are in complete control of the alien technology and are also in complete control of the nation's economy. Eisenhower was the last president to know the entire overview of the alien problem. Succeeding presidents were told only what MJ-12 and the Intelligence Community wanted them to know and believe me, it was not the truth.

MJ-12 has presented each new president with a picture of a lost alien culture seeking to renew itself, build a home on this planet, and shower us with gifts of technology. In some cases the president was told nothing. Each president in turn has bought the story, or no story at all, hook line and sinker. Meanwhile innocent people continue to suffer unspeakable horrors at the hands of alien and human scientists who are engaged in barbarous research that would make even the Nazis look like Sunday School Children. As if that is not enough many people end up as food for the insatiable alien appetite...
    Here's the full PDF:

And the Youtube Video:

Last edited by Jeffrey; 3rd July 2012 at 00:29.

13. Link to Post #168
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

off the shores of the pacific, 10,000 years ago, the water was 160 feet shallower. as I've been watching sun and quake activity, I always glance for local underground cities, ruins etc...

off Ica Peru a quake hit and looking around saw this photo of a skull...

did this driver lose his Calendar?

could escape pods have been here since we landed waiting to rise again when needed?

from almost the same location... Was this MIB headquarters?

link

Quote One of the skulls coming from Ica (Peru) and Merida (Mexico). It's equivalent to the modern skull type, but with several factors out of proportion. The eye sockets are about 15% larger than the ones of a modern man skull, but the most significant thing is the cranial capacity, that ranges between minimum of 2600 and maximum of 3200 ccm (our current cranial capacity is about 1450 ccm!).
    looking for an expert I see Kerry interviewed with Klaus Dona on this January 2010

from the same link as above which has some pretty incredible finds...

Quote Unusual, mostly spiral-shaped objects found in years 1991-1993 on the small river Narada, on the eastern side of the Ural mountains (Russia). Their size ranges from a maximum of 3 cm (1.2 in.) down to an incredible 0.003 mm, about 1/10,000th of an inch! The larger ones are of copper, while the small and very small ones are of the rare metals tungsten and molybdenum. Exact measurements of these often microscopically-small objects have shown that the dimensions of the spirals are in the so-called Golden Mean ratio. All tests carried out to date give an age for the objects of between 20,000 and 318,000 years, depending on the depth and the situation of the site.

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 3rd July 2012 at 01:58.

14. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Quoting enough for context and commentary.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

(...)

Like “Dutch” above, Charles did not know that much, and did not CLAIM to know much — but he knew what he’d seen and experienced. I remain convinced that much of the information he shared, in good faith, in those initial contacts was valid.

(...)

In summary — the above has to be considered in the light of how David Wilcock excellently put it (in our first Futuretalk in March 2008):

“The Illuminati believe that God is absent. If God was present, he would have stopped them. But he has NOT stopped them — therefore they do not believe he exists. So in his absence, they will step into God’s shoes.” (My paraphrase from memory.)

This matches exactly with Peter Weyland’s fictional and impressive oratory in TED 2023: “We are the gods now.”

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kFix7xIwrQg

This also is in exact alignment with what ‘Charles’ stated so clearly to me on both 1 and 6 August 2010: that the “experimenters” (the ET bioengineers who created the human race) would not interfere with whatever ensued in their experiment — and now that the human controllers, who had been kind of entrusted with the management of the planet on the experimenters’ behalf, had accidentally got hold of ET technology (from the time-traveling humans who were trying to reach back in time to assist but who instead had crashed and become stranded here — something that was never intended), they were now in a position to break out of the experimental zone, realizing that they would not be stopped.

‘Charles’ said that from the ETs point of view, the experiment had gone seriously wrong — but whatever happened, they would not intervene, and would watch it all play out.

The way they MAY be able to intervene, without breaking cosmic protocol, is by incarnating as their experimental subjects -- i.e. us. If you reading this, are moved and struck by this thread and these powerful and disturbing concepts, you yourself may be one of those incarnated here specifically to change what's going on.. from the inside. From outside, it may not be possible.

I genuinely welcome all intelligent and informed critiques of the above.

I left out the Dan Burisch material above because I agreed with it in theory and disregarded the details as summaries and portraits.

We live in an information system.
    We are narratives of geometric positions processing information.
    All the drama is misleading in that it often times dies on the vine such as the way Burisch pointed out in his vast interviews. Charles understood the universe as a system and sometimes thrived and sometimes suffered. Then this by D.W.

Bill paraphrasing Dave W.
    “The Illuminati believe that God is absent. If God was present, he would have stopped them. But he has NOT stopped them — therefore they do not believe he exists. So in his absence, they will step into God’s shoes.” (My paraphrase from memory.)

My response is similar in that people wanted power and truth but the truth eventually is recognized as a construct of a designer no matter how anonymous and masked the designer might remain. A being designed a system of computations that used the recording of geometric states.

In all physics it is understood the observer and the information are part of the same system. The design could not sustain itself unless the designer participated in the design as observer of information.

Often there are detours embodied in the word 'illusion' or phrase 'virtual reality' that cause an exit from the contemplation of the three layers that are:

The Totality
    The Construct
    The Continuum

It is an information system based on recording geometry.
    A system of clocks with two identical information patterns (beings) who remain separated to create unique geometry sequences to record as "events" so that consciousness is perceived on the slowest clock as a thermal arrow that we call time space and matter and the fastest clock which is hidden at the center and records only the interactions of the two original versions of the designer.

The central clock is a geometry based portrait of information produced by adding up the sum of all clocks produced.

Back to truth and its inevitable child power.
    People wanted truth and power never understanding the truth is both 16-105 billion light years at the outer boundary of the clock and just a few short years at the center of the clock. Consider a merry go round. At the edge things rush by
    at the center the horses and carriages don't move.

The Totality - The Universe
    The Construct - Personal Clock
    The Continuum - Narrative Collaborations

All with only one goal in mind which is the creation and storage of valuable information sequences that can be reproduced and redeployed by the designer.
    That's the bit in The Matrix where humans are referenced as batteries to run the matrix as autonomous sequence generators. That is the cold blooded detached view that shall be addressed in Matrix-5 The Author.

As someone said above, paraphrasing "Ships, hell ya wanna get me one."

People wanted power and truth and that's what a clock is a subset of The Totality a mobile barrier system equation capable of transporting information patterns between the oldest clock at event horizon 16.5 billion light years of the
    arrow and the youngest clock still close to moment zero.

HOW IS THIS COMPREHENSIBLE?

It is an information system.
    Information has no size weight or speed limit.
    Your body is a thermal arrow of geometric motions and your consciousness equals one volume of The Totality.

Currently you are in The Designers version of The Totality.
    Each consciousness learning to manage or participate in A Totality of their own design.

WHY?

Back to the physicality and corporeality of everyday life.
    By creating enough volumes of unique distinct information there is the phenomenon of separateness and togetherness. We use The Earth as a Great Eye and view those "Others" who are not "Self". We see them, hear them, read their text and see separateness and distinction as value assignments of inner content based on an illusive hierarchy of competing ideals or competing dissolution of self as narrative consistency or inconsistency (chaos-madness)and interesting plot arcs or disinterested languishing dullness (depression pain).

All ships are clocks.
    Some beings have ships some don't.
    The Universe is The Designers primary ship.
    The Universe contains many Unit Verses of equal volume as distinct unique beings.

Info has no size weight or speed limit.
    There is an infinite capacity to store information.
    Any being who chooses continuity of consciousness receives it.

Once David Wilcox was telling a story about the long human drama on the radio.
    He was talking about all the famous characters of the narrative in a dinner party conversation. He went to use the bathroom and when finished realized there was a leaky pipe upon returning downstairs. The youngest version of The Universe playing a meaningful prank in trickster mode. David got the message. The old narratives are like consumed information moving through the waste recovery system to be turned back into harmless non-toxic information equations and stored Unit Verses.

The fact that there are 7,000,000 differentiated individual consciousnesses residing in one location in an advanced form such as the human body is a computational miracle renewed six trillion times every six billionth of a second for a number such as 0.00000000000000000000036 hence every body is a thermal arrow of time that occurs between the small circle and the large circle called event horizon zero and one. Said body is the computational point of an individual Unit Verse participating in a Strata Verse of 7,000,000 called Earth circa now.

Size is meaningless
    Information is everything
    Retrocausality is the guiding force.
    Each individual consciousness exists as a grid of presence points
    Ships are mobile barrier systems of information, hence occasional time-memory loss
    What you do now affects your future and past self because information travels instantly.

Each life is; defines two new private circles, as entry and exit from the thermal clock of a distinct being. Being born living and dying forms a computational matrix of grids which grants stability to consciousness in the abstract realm of information as thought as narrative authority-authorship.

No matter what the outcome from horror to nirvana, it happened to you and only you understand it the way you can. That is the result of the computational miracle. Your Unit Verse as part of The Totality interacted with a Strata Verse and produced unique information that can be edited and reinterpreted infinitely and each occurrence of thought and thought patterns can be reproduced or stored according to choice as value assignment.

The designer built a system that gives each participant exactly what The Designer already possesses. The ability to generate information, assign values to it and then store and redeploy it according to evolving decisions of authorship and usefulness of any information pattern at any particular point.

The Universe is The Author's Ship.
    To deny The Designer is to deny The Design.
    The Designer was one conscious being who duplicated himself and remains as two separate information patterns based on an original point.

Two Clocks
    Two Event Horizons
    Two Designs from One Designer

The rest is drama and zeitgeist relevant to the immersion experience of a physical body used as computation point in an information recording system.

Bill paraphrasing Dave W.
    “The Illuminati believe that God is absent. If God was present, he would have stopped them. But he has NOT stopped them — therefore they do not believe he exists. So in his absence, they will step into God’s shoes.”

Maybe the young clock we call God enjoys The Game, The Dream and The Players
    and considers them the best opponents he could find in a Universe devoid of beings who see everything as arrays of information systems and arrays of distinct self generated observers.

Maybe all the pyramids were an ad hoc torsion still designed to tap into God's private domain of information and when a Unit Verse was produced as a sub system of information (UFO's Arcs of Convenience / Mobile Barrier Systems) a part of humanity became a glorified cargo cult and followed a tiny piece of God's consciousness around the desert until somebody figured out how to send that part back home where it belonged.

Maybe the Atlantis crowd were pirates tapping into the future and stealing the very base materials needed to sustain an information system. Maybe their very inability to understand the two original clocks doomed them to timelessness and loss of narrative authority over their thermal arrows-human lives.

Maybe the young God is curious about info-curios how many lives it takes them to figure out their mistake. Maybe the old God knows the youngest needs to participate in the process of The Game - The Dream and get to know The Players.

I changed my profile picture for this response and commentary so I'll leave it that way for a few weeks. If you look from a distance it looks like the skull of death lurking in the distance. But it is really a light house generating six trillion snapshots of The Universe per six billionths of a second.

In that data processing center of a data lighthouse the oldest and youngest clock sit for one eternity per round of The Game that builds The Dream for The Players. Then they relive every life, every moment of every thermal arrow.
    The good the bad the ugly the beautiful the transcendent.

God lives it once
    Almighty lives it twice.
    The Creator lives it three times.

So even if you are a dedicated atheist or polytheist or monotheist it matters not because it is going to be experienced by The One Origin and The Two Others a total of six times. If you are aware of that and cooperate you are granted a private clock (Beautiful Powerful Ship) for one round of creation and a place in the computational line for the next instantaneous unfolding of the information patterns that form;

The Totality as The Universe.
    The Construct as The Personal Clockers.
    The Continuum as The Narrative Collaborators.

Ships are Strata Verses as Multiple Unit Verses in a consortium of adjustments to the narrative assemblage point process, inserting and subtracting elements to stabilize the narrative. Time stripped down to pure geometry with shuffle enabled sequencing.

Gospel of Thomas
    "Jesus said, "Where there are three deities, they are divine.
    Where there are two or one, I am with that one."

*** Alpha as Past Present Future
    ** Thermal Clock Vs Abstract Clock
    *** Omega as Past Present Future
    * The Origin as All Alone One
    *** Alpha(s) as Past Present Future

Ships are equations, people are equations, everything is an equation.
    Hence the computational miracle of The Construct - The Continuum formed
    from the raw pure cold fire of information compressed into a grain of sand and released in one single breath as The Totality of The Universe.

A great song summing up the lonely job of being a God trapped in a clock where so few mice have ever had the courage or presence of mind to penetrate.

Always there is the circle of The Dreamers those who have mastered the power of truth and will and a larger society of The Knowers who follow the action as The Players commenting on the narrative process.

When you are in a ship relax and be of service to yourself, others and the universe no matter how big small or medium sized the ship. Someday you'll end up at the beginning and probably ask to be allowed not remember it.

I dedicate this entire commentary to Bill who I have judged with much forethought as "A Spirit of Adventure on a Journey of Discovery"
    You rock Bill. I could feel you deep sea diving my brother. So I... reflected.
    Down that deep only the old whales go and Moby Dick is the oldest so they say.

The future is the future but it is also amazing.
    To travel the length and breadth of creation instantaneously by ship is to come to peace with omega as The Almighty as governor administrator of the ongoing information system processes and the alpha as a boy of passionate origination. although calling him God is dangerous when calling collect for the last few dozen centuries. He's always around doing what he does. One way or another they must approve the minting of intermediate event horizons installed in concourses (ships) that are moved about through reconfiguring equations at the fundamental clocking ratios of recording the geometry of the thermal space time arrows.

The type of items the elites can not manufacture. God is God.

A tough sell for a rough world of newly minted clocks in pink boxes.
    Better than being trapped at the bottom of the information ocean though.
    I believe God and The Almighty would risk expanding this version of creation.

That's my two sense worth. He (God) shall be leave on. He's a good kid.
    Seems comical that most don't understand The Bible was written by "A" child.
    That is one of The Truths the elites know & accept deeply and fear the returns.

Last edited by Intraphase; 3rd July 2012 at 03:30.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Intraphase For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd July 2012), Another1 (15th July 2013), Bo Atkinson (3rd July 2012), Chester (4th July 2012), Christine (7th July 2012), Eram (3rd July 2012), fourty-two (3rd July 2012), frodo13 (6th July 2012), Jean-Marie (3rd July 2012), JRS (3rd September 2012), ponda (3rd July 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (3rd July 2012)

16. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

I really agree with Bill on his thread. I'm extremely sensitive to an "Alternative 3" scenario being played out in the next few years! I'm not sure if it will be a temporary or permanent move off-planet because there's so many contradictions e.g. why build underground bases if the Elite will just leave? Why have seed vaults in Norway if the Earth will be "abandoned?"

In my opinion, I feel many humans will be given an option: either go under ground or leave the planet in accord with some witnesses' of future humans who've travelled back to our time and told of a historical choice their ancestors had in our time.

Bill has said in the past that he wouldn't have come here if it's inevitable the elite will win, so I think there will be a way out in the 2 choices we may face soon.
    Last edited by Mulder; 4th July 2012 at 11:08.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Chester (4th July 2012), Eram (3rd July 2012), gooty64 (31st July 2012)

18. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    This, according to Dan (relaying what he had learned from (a) his ET contact Chi'e'lah, directly, and (b) from Majestic physicists), was what had caused the pole shift. Dan is confident that this has been done, and the catastrophe has been averted.
    Hi Bill,

I am a bit confused now ... on one hand we have input that the catastrophe has been averted but on the other hand you seem to expect that:

a. there is still a good reason for the elite to leave
    b. that is going to be a big problem (catastrophe?)

Can you elaborate a bit more on this ? Thanks ...
    Great question. The information cited in my opening post was all stale-dated -- to some extent.
    • 'Victor' made his final statement in 2008;
    • 'Dutch' was only in the loop many years ago (he was only in the program for a year);
    • Henry Deacon, who spoke to us throughout 2006-08, was no longer in the loop after 2005-06;
    • George Green's information from the Governor of Colorado dated back to the 1970s (I checked this with him a couple of days ago);
    • 'Charles' was relaying bits of information about the plans of the elite that he'd heard in snippets over a period of many years.

Dan Burisch (who we spoke to at length, on and off record, throughout 2006-08), was in the loop, and always said that evaluated Looking Glass data had concluded that there remained a 19% probability of the worse case scenario occurring, with 85% confidence that that 19% figure was correct. To understand all this in its full complexity, read http://projectcamelot.org/big_picture.html.

As I remarked to Dan several times, that was still comparable to playing Russian Roulette with Planet Earth with 1 out of 5 chambers loaded. Good odds -- but not the best possible.
    The real question for me is this: What happens to the people stuck on the surface and their descendents? This seems pertinent because this is where we all will be.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Chester (4th July 2012), Eram (3rd July 2012)

20. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Maunagarjana,
    apparently the surface group first migrates to the moon,
    (which means they've already assembled themselves from scrap)
    , discover the arc of the covenant and colonize the near orion regions.
    nothing is heard of their bodily vehicles becoming impaired as in the case of the j-rods who are the descendants of those who go underground, but choose to remain on earth.
    (funny, as those on the outside would be the ones baked, seems its intertwined with the j-rods karma to suffer the long term effects)

....but we are speaking of things in a funny way, asif they have already happened.
    remember that Bill put this on the table. one notes his style of reporting, that he has taken a thread of the most likely scenario. its nothing over ambitious or questionable in source but as exposed is really terrifying. One of his sources was vehement about the protection of the secret space program. (wonder what that is about. it could probably be a solution to the elite, so-that they'd never have to be in underground bases earth or moon, but then we are probably going to enter a Superwave as Paul LaViolette warrants, and outright open space travel won't be possible)..., but then we are synthesizing, ..i wonder if the little revealed serves as a joke around which we stretch our own abberant scenarios.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deridan For This Post:

Chester (4th July 2012), Eram (3rd July 2012), golden lady (3rd July 2012), Maunagarjana (3rd July 2012)

22. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Incidentally I was educated about the story of "Atlas shrugs" yesterday -- a teacher college came by and started asking me if I had seen the film, which I did not. H etold me he loved the movie and it was the story of this parasitic race that had taken over humans and Earth and the Earthians freed themselves by disconnecting from these parasites who then collapsed upon themselves.
    I do not know if this is an accurate account of the storyline -- but somehow it is similar - as told - to what we may be looking at here -- only it seems THEY are leaving and not staying to implode upon themselves. If "they" equals oppression which is leaving, then all is sorting itself out and all is well -- but somehow, all this does not seem so simple.
    Just some thoughts -- somehow, I feel there's a connection - but I do not have time to watch the movie, so i just wanted to share my "hunch".

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eva08 For This Post:

Chester (4th July 2012), Eram (3rd July 2012), SKAWF (3rd July 2012)

24. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Interesting Eva, I remember Henry Makow, the illuminati survivor, saying 'Atlas Shrugged' is practically an exact blueprint of how they see their Plan unfolding.

I believe it was Henry Makow, someone correct me if I am wrong. Was it Svali..
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 3rd July 2012 at 06:05.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Eram (3rd July 2012), eva08 (3rd July 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012)

26. Link to Post #175
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,350 times in 21,475 posts

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Excerpts from The Secret Government by William Cooper
    That report and video from Bill Cooper is valuable, in my view. Thanks for posting.

I scanned the forum for earlier postings of Cooper's telling, just so I could see what earlier posts said of it. I found these three posts
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (3rd July 2012), Chester (4th July 2012), danstar (3rd July 2012), Eram (3rd July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Gardener (5th July 2012), gripreaper (3rd July 2012), Jeffrey (3rd July 2012), Marianne (3rd July 2012), mountain_jim (3rd July 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012)

28. Link to Post #176
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Excerpts from The Secret Government by William Cooper
    That report and video from Bill Cooper is valuable, in my view. Thanks for posting.

I scanned the forum for earlier postings of Cooper's telling, just so I could see what earlier posts said of it. I found these three posts
    Bill Cooper was a true pioneer as a whistleblower and he paid the ultimate price with his life. Bill was gunned down on the front porch of his home. RIP Bill, I thank you for standing tall and speaking the truth when to do so was so very dangerous, and you were a lone voice in the wilderness, blazing a trail for the rest of us to follow. Let us never forget those who came before us, because it is on their shoulders that we are able to stand against tyranny with the courage which we have learned from the likes of Bill Cooper.

Here is part 7 of a 9 part You Tube about Bills life, and his death in 2001. If you are not familiar with Bill Cooper, this is a good synopsis of who this incredible man was.

29. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2012), Bo Atkinson (3rd July 2012), Chester (4th July 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Gardener (5th July 2012), ghostrider (4th July 2012), Jeffrey (3rd July 2012), Marianne (3rd July 2012), Maunagarjana (3rd July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012), mountain_jim (3rd July 2012), SKAWF (11th July 2012), ThePythonicCow (3rd July 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012), toothpick (5th July 2012)

30. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Regarding Atlas shrugged...

http://www.illuminati-news.com/2007/0322a.htm

John Todd?

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Eram (3rd July 2012), eva08 (3rd July 2012), mountain_jim (3rd July 2012)

32. Link to Post #178
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Between now and "this thing that might happen" you may have died, so what are you going to do then?
    You can spend all your time worrying about something you will never experience...what a waste of life.

Bill, what is your solution?

Tony

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Chester (4th July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), gooty64 (31st July 2012), jc71 (3rd July 2012), mab777 (3rd July 2012), Melinda (3rd July 2012), Mulder (4th July 2012), ulli (3rd July 2012)

34. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,014 times in 215 posts

Quote Posted by SKAWF (here)
    ok, for some reason, i'm going to say something that perhaps i ordinarily wouldnt.

i can keep up the effort.....
    i can maintain the focus....

but the truth is, i'm sick of this world.

thats part of the reason why i keep myself isolated from as much of it as i can.

if anyone tried to directly harm me, i would fight back (if i was able)

i'm not suicidal, but nor do i care about death.
    i'm at the stage where i think.....

ok, if your going to do it, then f***ing do it.

everything is dirty. corrupted.
    it makes me feel sick to open my eye's sometimes.
    if this is life..... i dont much care for it.

i just want it sorted one way or the other.

no matter about all the other stuff i write
    these thoughts are always there.
    i dont dwell on them too much
    nor do i hide from them.

in the mean time.....

one foot in front of the other.......

and so it goes on and on and on......

sorry if that was inappropriate.

I hear you loud and clear..

I am soooo over it all too..
    But the fight is NOT over and I guess this thread is a little "Time Out" or "Debrief"

There is still work to be done..

Aside from the fact that I continue to make progress with my life, I have never been so confused and dissilusioned
    But true.. we soldier on!
    Last edited by Timreh; 3rd July 2012 at 09:12.
    Leave no stone unturned...

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Timreh For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (3rd July 2012), Chester (4th July 2012), Christine (7th July 2012), SKAWF (3rd July 2012)

36. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,496 times in 827 posts

Appreciating some of the thinking here...

I'm often wondering about the free-will choices made by these controllers. Whether they are escaping or hiding or walling themselves off:

Are they now or are they becoming collective societies?

For decades the supply-siders complained of the 'commies' invading western culture (communists and collective societies).

After 911 the scapegoat-propaganda changed to 'terrorists'.

The older conservatives of the USA were largely "rugged individualists" who hate collectivism.

Todays "conservatives" must be unwitting collectivists in denial.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Chester (4th July 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012), TraineeHuman (3rd July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst 1 9 19 51 LastLast