+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The 'REAL heir to the THRONE' & KING of England dies in Australia at 71..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default The 'REAL heir to the THRONE' & KING of England dies in Australia at 71..!

The man who should have been King: Australian forklift driver that historians said was true heir to British throne dies aged 71
    • Mike Hastings, 71, was real-life aristocrat, born the 14th Earl of Loudoun
    • Research suggests his ancestors cheated out of British crown in C15th
    An Australian forklift driver who some historians argued was the true heir to the British throne has died in the small New South Wales town he called home.

Mike Hastings, 71, was a real-life Aristocrat, born the 14th earl of Loudoun, who moved to Australia in 1960 in search of adventure.

He made international headlines in 2004 when a Channel Four documentary team conducted extensive research into the monarchy and concluded his ancestors were cheated out of the crown in the 15th century.

Scroll down to see video...

The man who would be King: British-born forklift driver Mike Hastings has died aged 71

Hastings, an avowed republican, died on June 30 and was buried today in Jerilderie, about 465 miles southwest of Sydney, the local Wagga Wagga Daily Advertiser reported.

He was a descendant of England's House of York, whose dynastic struggle with the House of Lancaster became known as the Wars of the Roses and was dramatised by William Shakespeare.

Quote The British documentary found documents in France's Rouen Cathedral he believed showed King Edward IV, who ruled with a brief interruption from 1461 to 1483, was illegitimate.
    Historian Michael Jones believes that Edward's father Richard of York was fighting the French at Pontoise when he was conceived.

His mother Cecily was 125 miles away at Rouen, allegedly in the amorous arms of an English archer.

If true, the crown should have passed on to Edward's younger brother George, the duke of Clarence, who was a direct ancestor to Hastings.

Hastings showed little interest in pursuing his claim to the monarchy when interviewed by AFP in 2005, citing the intense public scrutiny endured by the royals.

However, he joked that his claim to the crown could prove lucrative if confirmed.

WHO WOULD HAVE RULED IF IT WAS FOUND EDWARD IV WAS ILLEGITIMATE?

Quote Edward III of England

Lionel of Antwerp, 1st Duke of Clarence, third son (second son to survive infancy) of Edward III

Philippa Plantagenet, 5th Countess of Ulster, only child of Lionel

Roger Mortimer, 4th Earl of March, first son of Philippa

Anne de Mortimer, first daughter, third line of Roger

Richard Plantagenet, 3rd Duke of York, only son of Anne

George Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Clarence, third son (second 'legitimate' son) of Richard

Margaret Pole, 8th Countess of Salisbury, second daughter, fourth line of George

Henry Pole, 1st Baron Montagu, first son of Margaret

Catherine Hastings, first daughter, second line of Henry

George Hastings, 4th Earl of Huntingdon, second son of Catherine

Francis Hastings, first son of George

Henry Hastings, 5th Earl of Huntingdon, only son of Francis

Ferdinando Hastings, 6th Earl of Huntingdon, oldest son of Henry

Theophilus Hastings, 7th Earl of Huntingdon, only son of Ferdinando

George Hastings, 8th Earl of Huntingdon, first son of Theophilus.

Theophilus Hastings, 9th Earl of Huntingdon, second son of Theophilus

Elizabeth Rawdon, 16th Baroness Botreaux, only daughter, second line of Theophilus, 9th Earl

Francis Rawdon-Hastings, 1st Marquess of Hastings, first son of Elizabeth

George Rawdon-Hastings, 2nd Marquess of Hastings, eldest legitimate son of Francis

Edith Rawdon-Hastings, 10th Countess of Loudoun, first daughter, third line of George

Paulyn Francis Cuthbert Rawdon-Hastings, second son of Edith

Edith Maud Abney-Hastings, 12th Countess of Loudoun, first daughter, third line of Paulyn

Barbara Abney-Hastings, 13th Countess of Loudoun, first daughter, second line of Edith

Michael Abney-Hastings, 14th Earl of Loudoun, eldest son of Barbara

Simon Abney-Hastings, 15th Earl of Loudoun, elder son of Michael

The REAL Royal family? Mike Hastings and his nearest and dearest, who could all lay claim to the British throne

Claims: King Edward I (left) is said to have been illegitimate, which would have altered the Royal Family tree and made Mike Hastings (right) heir to the throne

Line-up: The current British Royal Family on display during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations last month

He said: 'I reckon I might send Lizzie (Queen Elizabeth II) a bill for back rent. The old girl's family have been living in my bloody castle for the last 500 years.'

His son Simon, who now becomes the 15th earl of Loudoun, also appears in no hurry to try to seize the throne.

'It's something that I'll have to look into in the near future,' he told the Advertiser ahead of his father's funeral.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=eF2Ya...layer_embedded

https://youtube.com/watch?v=c7Omr...layer_embedded

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bH4ki...layer_embedded

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fQtxH...layer_embedded

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-aged-71.html

PS - You gotta Laugh - Not only are the current Royals Germanic, there a bunch of 'FRAUDS' aswell...

...and you wonder Why informed Aussies have 'NO RESPECT' for the Bogus-Gemanic Royals...

...have a good look at both 'Family Photos', the Aussie Fork-Lift Driver and his family even look more 'Royal' and 'Less Bogan' than the current Germanic ones..!

Ya just can't Make-This-Stuff-Up...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 6th July 2012 at 03:17.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The 'REAL heir to the THRONE' & KING of England dies in Australia at 71..!

jackovesk, the german royals of england are a sight for sore eyes! they should have been thrown out on their arses years ago and told to get a job and work for living. they are a pathetic bunch of inbreeds. they are part of this so called "elite bloodline", nauseating. believe diana said that they weren't even human, don't doubt it, not surprised at ANYTHING today. this world is cruzin for a bruzin! in all honesty Mike Hastings seems like such a nice person. his family is lovely. Mike and his family have class and don't look like they are on the benny hill show or people dressed for halloween. oh, how i wish the truth of history would be taught to everyone and rid our planet of the "elites" and start cleaning up the mess that they greedily made in our world. thank you as always for your interesting , informative and enjoyable threads. namaste, peace and love universally

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

Holly Lindin (13th July 2012), jackovesk (8th July 2012), Lost Soul (11th July 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: The 'REAL heir to the THRONE' & KING of England dies in Australia at 71..!

Victorian Simon Abney-Hastings has fair-dinkum claim to English throne

July 12, 2012

Simon Abney-Hastings relaxes at home in Wangaratta. Picture: Alex Coppel Source: Herald Sun

A KNOCKABOUT Collingwood fan could challenge Prince Charles to become the next king of England.

Wangaratta man Simon Abney-Hastings is considered by some historians the rightful heir to the English throne.

But the textile worker says he is more at home in his three-bedroom weatherboard than he would be in the 1000-room Windsor Castle.

And he prefers a bourbon and coke and a barbie to tea and scones served on a silver tray.

The 37-year-old son of a "Ten Pound Pom" is the new 15th Earl of Loudoun, who happens to be related to Queen Elizabeth.

And, in what would be a right royal controversy, he's wondering whether to knock on the door at Buckingham Palace to ask for the realm to be returned to his side of the family.

With the funeral of his father, Michael, in NSW last week, Mr Abney-Hastings can lay claim to be next in line to the throne.

The happy bachelor is a direct descendant of England's House of York, whose squabbles with the House of Lancaster became known as the Wars of the Roses and were dramatised by William Shakespeare.

A few years ago, noted historian Dr Michael Jones claimed the Abney-Hastings family should occupy the throne instead of Queen Elizabeth, because the alleged illegitimate birth of Edward IV made void the legitimacy of his descendants.

Mr Abney-Hastings takes the status of his newly inherited honorary title and links to royalty very seriously, even though mates take the mickey out of him by addressing him as "Your Lordship".

He calls himself a "reluctant royal", prefers a cap on his head to a crown, and fiercely protects his privacy.
    But he hasn't ruled out staking a claim to the monarchy.

His father, Michael, was mates with Andrew Parker Bowles, Camilla's first husband, yet turned his back on his homeland at 18 to sail to Australia as a "Ten-Pound Pom" and become a farmer.

"The family motto is 'I Byde My Tyme' and, given the Abney-Hastings have had to wait six centuries to stake any claim, a little longer won't make much difference," the new earl told the Herald Sun.

His family history is steeped in prestige and royal connections and boasts priceless paintings of ancestors, while the Queen, in some cases, has to make do with replicas.

Mr Abney-Hastings saw the sad side of life as a royal while a visitor to England, when he joined tens of thousands of mourners who gathered for Princess Diana's funeral procession.

"I cut my trip short after experiencing such an outpouring of public grief. I became very homesick and I came straight home."

FOR THE KING OF ENGLAND
    • Edward IV (1461-83) is said by some historians to have been fathered by someone other than George Plantagenet, nullifying the legitimacy of his descendants.
    • Simon Abney-Hastings, 15th Earl of Loudoun, a Wangaratta textiles worker, is a direct descendant of George Platagenet and, experts say, rightful heir to the throne.
    http://www.news.com.au/national/vict...-1226423828014

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

More truth coming out? What will the Brits do now?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

jackovesk (11th July 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    More truth coming out? What will the Brits do now?
    Hi

Define "Brits"?

This is about the English alleged bloodline which is totally different to the bloodline of the Britons who are the Cymry. There are those who say the true bloodline is from Hywel Dda & funny enough a 14th century manuscript went on sale & was bought by the National Library of Wales (NLW) without hardly a mention by the msm or truth movement yesterday

Could this Aussie / English / British king thing be a diversion away from the king Hywel Dda & his Laws?

Whenever there is talk of Independence or the indigenous people of Briton wander off the indoctrinated programme, then all of a sudden someone pops up to say, "I'm the rightful heir", and notice how they are always of alleged English descent?

It would be interesting to see if this Aussie family has a Union flag or two. Unionists perhaps?
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

D-Day (13th July 2012), danceblackcatdance (11th July 2012), Ellisa (13th July 2012), seko (11th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

He really should head to London and make is claim to be next in throne. They'd probably tell him to go away. :D

10. The Following User Says Thank You to eni-al For This Post:

Ellisa (13th July 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

Why on earth would he want to go and claim the throne? He's got far better life here!

I love this story and Bryn's comment too. What a sham is monarchy--- but then, watching all the carry-on regarding election time in the US, makes me wonder if that system really more sensible or fair.

I could be cynical and say that he same people always end up holding the real power anyway!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

jackovesk (13th July 2012), RMorgan (13th July 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Frankly, I really can´t understand how such a primitive thing as a monarchy can even exist nowadays.

It just doesn´t make any sense...Why regular people would want to support and serve a bunch of completely useless snobs living the most luxurious lifestyle on this planet?

I have no idea...It´s just stupid.

Maybe they do this for tradition? Anyway, tradition is just the same thing as long term brainwashing.

Cheers,

Raf.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

D-Day (13th July 2012), Holly Lindin (13th July 2012), jackovesk (13th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Meanwhile using YOUR money to do this:
    No transparency | What does Queen Elizabeth have?

In the 1970s, Queen Elizabeth II sent her solicitor to lobby the government, which consequently amended a draft law to shield her personal finances and extravagant wealth from scrutiny, archived documents have revealed. Unearthed by the Guardian, the National Archives documents point to an effort by the British royal family to get a special exemption from transparency rules of the Companies Act. The law authorises directors of public companies to demand disclosure of beneficiaries from nominee shareholders — a measure meant to prevent secret consolidation of ownership through front companies. A clause in the law, reportedly inserted after the Queen’s intervention, allows the state secretary to shield entities from scrutiny for “special reasons.” Such an exemption was reportedly given to a single subsidiary of the Bank of England called Bank of England Nominees Limited (BOEN).
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Peace in Oz (17th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread