+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More Proofs about Fake Alien Invasion plan Von Braun talked about

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default More Proofs about Fake Alien Invasion plan Von Braun talked about

Verner Von Braun said they were going to try to trick us, please know we are already facing what he told his friend in this video below. There is a fight to move us into a new one world government system. That entails changing all of our beliefs and socio-economic systems.

Please watch the video below for a really good understanding of how this is happening to us today.

This video is well worth the time to investigate what is happening in our world. Daily we have more documentaries about UFO history, Ghosts stories, Alien Abductions, December 21, 2012 end of the world or some ascension story, cataclysms, and pressure on all sides regarding what is happening in our world with stories of the NWO agenda. So, what is really going on? Are all these stories true?

Real truth has nothing to fear for it stands exposure to information no matter what the information seems to say. I have looked at these subjects for years and have put things on the back burner regarding what I thought I believed. I don't just jump to the new idea, but I continue to dig endlessly and ask for wisdom to know. One subject not part of this post is astro theology and how Zeitgeist used some apparent new information discovering the apparent facts that the information surrounding the bible story of Jesus life, ministry, death and resurrection was just a repeat of much older mythos of other "savior / god" themes. It did cause me much to think about because it was well presented, but due to continued digging, I found out all those stories were created no closer than 120 years after Jesus/Yeshua's life and ministry here on earth. Thus, they tried to discount the truth of the bible, but through careful research, their sources post dated the bible accounts. Why do I share this? I think there is an agenda today to create a new world religion, but first people must become weak in their belief in the bible, Jesus, and be willing to consider that based on these events and experiences shared by others that we are misunderstanding our real biblical history and thus we are then questioning our spiritual paths.

Now, do not trust my words. Do not trust anyone for your spirit, soul and body are YOUR responsibility. I am not saying this as a disclaimer because I feel I am responsible for the things I share on this blog. I believe what I share. But, you will never be strong in your own beliefs if you do not verify. As Reagan loved to say, "Trust but verify".

There are many people who are very unstable in their beliefs today. Some are suicidal, and depending on what they hear, they can be easily swayed. I want you to know, the bible is 100% accurate and correct. There is something happening, but it's not what so many believe is happening. We were warned that the last generation would be sent a strong delusion that they would trade the truth for a lie, and believing that lie they would fall and not remain faithful. So, do not be misled by what you have been seeing on T.V., the news, and especially not what these popular shows are saying. I present this informative video and ask you to verify:

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: More Proofs about Fake Alien Invasion plan Von Braun talked about

Part of the video presentation I found on another site or aspects of it. Why would information on how to stop abduction experiences by blocked and shut down by UFO investigators who are supposedly trying to help people? The very things we hate about the government covering things up, and it appears there is a cover-up in the UFO community about what some dedicated MUFON investigators have now proven hundreds of times in cases. They have the testimonies of the people who have stopped these abductions from occurring and yet, it's being stonewalled because they don't like what it implies. Here is the excerpt:

Quote In other words, entities really are abducting people against their will. Only, they’re not aliens from other planets. They’re demons from the pit of hell.

Stop in the name of ...
    Joe Jordan is addressing a "New Millenium Symposium" in Titusville. With his intense brown eyes and shoulder-length hair, he mingles easily with New Age folks who paid $44 to study pyramids, Mayan dreamspells, Lakota prophecies, and to hear Jordan’s talk about "UFO Abductions."
    Jordan, who works in product development and engineering for Sea Ray Boats, speaks calmly, his voice firm, with good grammar and diction. Kooks don’t get to be state directors with science-oriented MUFON, for whom he has chased lights for seven years.

Last year he focused on CE-4 research, and encountered a Central Florida abductee whose otherwise-typical experience had one unique aspect. "They had stopped the experience while it was happening. In all the time I’ve been researching, I’d never heard that before."

Jordan punches buttons on a tape recorder. A nameless, 30-something man with an intelligent-sounding voice, slightly Southern, tells his story. Calmly, at first.

There were strange lights in a nearby woods at bedtime, barking dogs. He is up and down a few times, yelling at the dogs while his wife sleeps soundly. Then, lying down again ...

"I couldn’t move ... gray fog. I couldn’t see anything, but it was like someone was there." He felt himself lifted off the bed. "I was terrified, so helpless ... screaming inside, but I couldn’t get it out."

The voice is less calm now, but still certain, not hesitant.

"I thought I was having a satanic experience, that the devil had gotten hold of me and had shoved a pole up my rectum and was holding me up in the air ... so helpless. I couldn’t do anything."

A non-religious person, he’d been to church with his wife a few times.

"I said, `Jesus, Jesus, help me,’ or, `Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!’ And when I did, there was a feeling or a sound or something. That either my words that I had thought, or the words that I had tried to say or whatever, hurt whatever was holding me up in the air on this pole.

"And I felt like it was withdrawn, and I fell. I hit the bed, because it was like I was thrown back in the bed. I really can’t tell what it was. But when I did, my wife woke up and asked why I was jumping on the bed."

Yeah, but ...
    Relentless anonymity is a given in abduction research. Nobody in their right mind wants family, friends and co-workers to know they’ve had their personal space violated against their will by strange-looking creatures whose existence isn’t even proven. So they can’t give names. But Jordan and Clark swear they have three verifiable cases in which apparent abduction experiences were halted by believers who called on the name of Jesus. And Jordan says as many as 400 cases may be documentable nationwide.

"It makes you wonder: If these beings are extra-terrestrial at all, why would they respond to that name?" Jordan asks. "We think we found the answer in the Bible, in Mark 16:17 where Jesus said, `In my name, they shall cast out demons.’ That seems to be exactly what we came across."

Three major researchers told Jordan, off the record, that they had similar cases. But "they were afraid for their credibility," he says. "They felt they already had put their credentials out far enough dealing with extra-terrestrials."

Other "so-called researchers (are) sitting on this information," Jordan says. "There’s something wrong there. They’re just as bad as the people they say have conspiracies in other ways."

Why would anyone suppress such research findings? Jordan, who became a Christian last year, says most UFOlogists share his former New Age beliefs, which dismiss Christianity and Judaism. "These people go from one thing to another looking for development of a higher consciousness," he says. Anyplace but in traditional religion.
    Now, you can watch the above video and hear the testimonies at the end or ignore it. I do not like upsetting people. I know many here on Avalon would find that quite ironic because many do get upset by my views. It is not my goal in sharing my heart and views to upset people. I care about truth, and when I find information that seems worth sharing like the above video, then I will share it despite the fact that I know people do not like to have their apple cart upset. I just posted a thead on debunking Jordan Maxwell. It's very factual as well, and people are already complaining that I have some agenda to cause disruption. Let me ask you this. You try to wake people up or help people and complain they refuse to look at facts about various conspiracies. They think you are nuts. They ridicule you for believing on one thing or another. I am in that same position here with those of you who refuse to examine the information I come across and share.

You are digging in your heals, making judgements about me, and not even examining the information with an open mind. No, you mind is already made up. So and so is a christian, or so and so debunked David Icke so this must be wrong. I don't agree with everything David Icke says, but that does not mean I can't gain knowledge from his experience and what he shares. I just listen with a critical ear for what does not ring true so I can examine it myself, and not just take some man or woman's views as gospel. I am not afraid of information because I believe the truth always wins out. How sure of your views and beliefs are you if you are too afraid to hear what is presented? It seems to me that you are just a little afraid there might be truth in it. Just like the sleepers who refuse to look at 9/11, Illuminati, Vaccines, GM foods, chem trails, you are afraid that maybe someone you hold in high esteem might not be all you thought. That is not my problem. That is for you to wrestle with. If Bill Ryan asks me to leave the forum because I present information that makes you uncomfortable, I shall. Until that time, I will participate and share what I find. We can discuss it politely, but please don't get into accusations and such. If you want to discuss the information, by all means. I find the emotional attacks are more revealing about those who do it than some perceived agenda some think I have. I post on a lot of topics and start threads on different subjects. I think my track record speaks for itself. I am a truth seeker, and I have no sacred cows except to treat one another with respect and due respect shall be given until you throw monkey poo in my area, I will give your poo back as politely as possible. Sound fair?

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 times in 569 posts

I just listened to Clif High's latest video where he warns that the next move of the deep state is to disclose alien invasion as a threat to earth and then use it to take away our freedoms and trigger the great reset.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/https://www.bitchute.com/video/aPiq6qPq8oR6/

Clif's statement reminded me of Werner Von Braun who warned of the exact same thing before he died of cancer in 1977. The source of this warning is Dr. Carol Rosin. Here is another link to his warning as stated by Rosin (starts at 4:20). The thing I found most interesting about what Rosin said is that it lays out exactly what has happened... First it will be Russia, then it will be terrorists, then Nations of Concern, then asteroids would threaten us and finally aliens.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Alecs (28th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th March 2023), Hym (28th August 2022), mountain_jim (28th August 2022), wondering (28th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,311 times in 1,402 posts

Here in OK the ranchers know it's humans mutilating the cattle! We don't doubt this anymore because black unmarked helicopters that are apparently flying very quietly have been seen and UFO aliens don't leave lens caps, and cig paper wrappers, or lose insignia from their uniform and buttons! All of these things and more have been found at mutilation areas so it's definitely people not aliens. I suspect the UAPs are people also even if they are remotely controlled from space or a ship or airplane. The fact is there is a secret gov. that is way more advanced in all these things than the known armies and navies and that entire incident with the Nimitz had to have been planeed by them to reveal in a convincing way that something is out there more advanced that they wanted the public to beging becoming more aware of! I could not help but think of the video posted here in the very first post. I feel this video is one of the most important tells we have and that all should watch it. These guys dress in the dress for success mode to disguise the fat that they are all gang members in actuality and very sinister very ruthless gangs. We should never forget to imagine them in their gang attire no matter what it is they wear to disquise this fact. See through their masks to be aware of the true nature of the animals before you.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th March 2023), Harmony (12th March 2023), Hym (28th August 2022), Journeyman (28th August 2022), Patient (28th August 2022), Vangelo (28th August 2022), wondering (28th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,283 times in 21,093 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (12th March 2023), Miller (11th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,789 times in 1,349 posts

Pentagon Officials Suggest that Alien Mothership May Visit Our Solar System and Launch Smaller Probes to Earth (VIDEO)

Pentagon officials suggested in a draft paper that alien visitors to our solar system might be sending out smaller probes to Earth similar to NASA’s missions studying other worlds, New York Posted.

On March 7, the Pentagon’s All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) director Sean Kirkpatrick and Harvard’s astronomy department chair Abraham Loeb published a draft report of their joint study into the physical limits of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAPs).

“…An artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions,” the report read. “These ‘dandelion seeds’ could be separated from the parent craft by the tidal gravitational force of the Sun or by a maneuvering capability.”

“Planets can be identified from a distance as they transit their star or through direct imaging (Winn 2023). Once an Earth-like planet is targeted, an interstellar device can plunge into its atmosphere. In principle, a multitude of tiny devices can be released from a mothership that passes near Earth,” the report reads.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...o-earth-video/

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Michi (15th March 2023), Reinhard (15th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread