+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Are National Parks a Cover For Underground Alien Bases?

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Default Re: Are National Parks a Cover For Underground Alien Bases?

Lets ask Yogi to see if he has seen any strange going ons.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 times in 4,315 posts

I was reading the story of this incident that took place in the 1940 issue of National Geographic, I'll just let you read it before I continue.

Quote In an article which appeared in the August, 1940 issue of the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Magazine. The article stated the following concerning several people who disappeared in these catacombs without a trace:

The story goes much "deeper" however, than the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC article indicates. Other sources say that ABOUT 30 CHILDREN vanished in these catacombs on the study tour, and that when the "Hypogeum" was first discovered nearly 30,000 human skeletons of men, women and children (victims of ancient sacrifice to the "underworld gods", performed by an old neolithic race) were discovered as well.

One article written by a Miss Lois Jessup, at the time an employee of the British embassy and later secretary for the New York Saucer Information Bureau (better known as NYSIB), appeared in an old issue of Riley Crabb's BORDERLAND SCIENCE magazine, published by the Borderland Sciences Research Foundation (B.S.R.F.) and was later reprinted in full in Dr. Allen's book ENIGMA FANTASTIQUE.

Miss Jessup claimed that she visited Malta and the Hypogeum also, once before the tragic disappearance of the children, and shortly thereafter. She described how on her first visit to the catacombs she finally convinced the guide to allow her to investigate one of the so-called "burial chambers" near the floor of the last chamber in the third sub-basement, the supposed "end" of the Hypogeum tour. He seemed to know something she didn't, but finally consented and told her that she could enter at "her own risk". As she did so, candle in hand and her loosed sash being used as a guide rope for her friends who followed behind, she crawled through the small passage and eventually emerged into a large cavern, where she found herself on a ledge overlooking a very deep, seemingly bottomless chasm. Below and on the other side of the chasm was another ledge which appeared to lead to a doorway or tunnel in the far wall. We realize that what happened next might sound unbelievable to many who read this, but we would ask them to make their own determination of it's validity. Miss Jessup swears that what follows really happened.

Out of this lower tunnel on the far side of the chasm, she claims, emerged in single file several very large creatures of humanoid form but completely covered with hair from head to foot. Noticing her, they raised their arms in her direction, palms out, at which point a violent "wind" began to blow through the cavern, snuffing out her candle. Then, some "thing" wet and slippery (apparently a creature of a different sort) brushed past her. This all happened just as the person behind her was beginning to emerge from the passage and into the cavern. They could not understand her panicked attempts to get back to the "Hypogeum" room, but they consented after she insisted. When they found themselves back in the Hypogeum chamber, the guide saw her expression and gave her a "knowing" look. About a week afterwards the disappearance of the children and their teacher(s) took place, and on her second visit she saw an entirely new guide who denied that the other guide had ever worked there, although she knew that this new guide was hiding something.

She learned from more cooperative sources however, that THIS was the tunnel that the children and their teacher(s) and possibly the old guide, had entered. She also learned that after the last child had made it through, the walls of the small tunnel just "happened" to collapse or cave-in. Although the official version stated that the walls caved-in on the students, search parties were never able to locate any trace of the teacher(s) or the children, although the rope that they had used to fasten themselves to the lower Hypogeum chamber was found to have been CLEAN CUT as if by something sharp (not falling rock). It was asserted that for weeks afterwards the wailing and screaming of children was heard underground in different parts of the island, but no one could locate the sources of the cries.
    As for the Catacombs beneath Malta itself, there are some ancient accounts which say that deep caverns beneath the island continue underground BEYOND the shores, and according to one source [i.e. the ever elusive "Commander-X"], part of this labyrinth stretches hundreds of miles northwards and intersects with catacombs beneath Rome (the hill Vaticanus?) or at least did so in ancient times...

This lady states she saw large hairy beings, which for all intents and purposes look like freaking big foot.
    This is very very powerfull in terms of correlation, because David Paulides the guy who I'm writing this thread about is a huge believer in big foot, and has ran a big foot website for a long time. He actually was reknown for his research in this area before this national park thing.

His big foot research has always led him to believe that big foot resided underground. This certainly jibes with the story above, and further more, the story above correlates the big hairy dudes with a group of children dissapearing never to be heard from again.
    And this goes right back to what David Paulides research was actually based upon, the dissapearance of people, especially children from national parks.

It's wierd but it even makes me wonder about this specific story that has this excerpt. From Branton's "The Underground Empire"

Quote 4) Some of the caverns--especially the extremely deep one's in which the ancient cities were found--were miles in diameter. Some were pitch black and so still and silent that a whisper could seemingly be heard miles away. Some of the upper caverns through which the 'tunnel' penetrated contained not only serpent-like creatures but also huge, hairy 'humanoids', perhaps tied-in with the Sasquatch family. These however were particularly violent in nature, possibly due to their environment and constant proximity to the serpents. Apparently there was an ongoing conflict between the "hairy" humanoids and the reptilian creatures in the caverns.
    Now I have to tell you, this story in it's entirety is awful, and it is devoid of the tell tale details that would make one believe it for one iota. But, some of the content pings so I have provided it so one may come up with one's own mind.

Bottom line though, there seems some evidence that Big foot may in fact live in some of these underground spaces either left over by abandoned cultures or kept as guard dogs in current ones.
    Last edited by DNA; 5th December 2013 at 16:52. Reason: Dead Link

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

4evrneo (5th December 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (6th December 2012), Nasu (10th January 2014), Parsi-X (18th June 2023)

4. Link to Post #23
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

The hypogeum is an impressive place alone, and elusive. There were supposedly paintings that were removed by the curator or someone, that depicted long since dead species never found before in other paintings. Might be untrue, will have to fnd the info again.

The second story does seem a bit unbelievable, could be exagerrated too, the thing about the glass like material is one thing, just depends if it was inspired by stories and accounts before, or serpents.
    There are still likely 1000's of caves undiscovered, some yet to be fully explored, maybe some do lead somewhere or hide something. It be all too easy for something to hide and survive soley in caves still.
    You live in Arizona right, have you ever explored around the Superstitious Mts, or Black Mts? There are a couple of cases of thimgs happening at these places like encounters with creatures. Nothing apparent to bigfoot, but it all sounds omnious.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eni-al For This Post:

Crystine (5th December 2013), DNA (5th December 2012), Nasu (3rd June 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eni-al (here)
    The hypogeum is an impressive place alone, and elusive. There were supposedly paintings that were removed by the curator or someone, that depicted long since dead species never found before in other paintings. Might be untrue, will have to fnd the info again.

The second story does seem a bit unbelievable, could be exagerrated too, the thing about the glass like material is one thing, just depends if it was inspired by stories and accounts before, or serpents.
    There are still likely 1000's of caves undiscovered, some yet to be fully explored, maybe some do lead somewhere or hide something. It be all too easy for something to hide and survive soley in caves still.
    You live in Arizona right, have you ever explored around the Superstitious Mts, or Black Mts? There are a couple of cases of thimgs happening at these places like encounters with creatures. Nothing apparent to bigfoot, but it all sounds omnious.
    I absolutely agree,,I was thinking best case scenario with this Arkansas story is that maybe it is being told second or third hand.

The Hypogeum story is absolutely amazing. I have read and reread it numerous times.

Here is a little Youtube video I just found.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

4evrneo (5th December 2012), conk (5th December 2013), Crystine (5th December 2013), Flowerpunkchip (7th April 2016), Gerald Paris (19th December 2014), Nasu (10th January 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Wholly crap DNA !
    so crazy you should bring this up. I used to live at the foothill of the superstition mountain and have heard the strange thunder before. It happened a couple times while out horse back riding but there was no storm in view. Also had very wierd experience at Wolverine Pass near there (in AJ) I used to drive my truck up there, sometimes by myself. One day I just wanted to get away from my house so I drove up there but when I got to the base of Wolverine Pass, I almost ran into a black SUV with 2 men in it with suits on and a ear piece like bluetooth with the wire. I couldnt pass them and I wasnt backing up so the passenger man got out and walked up to my truck and said this area is closed and told me I had to leave. This was about 15 years ago so I hadnt seen this kind of activity in movies yet so I was really freaked out. A few days later I tried again to go up there but the road was completely blocked off with baracades.
    It certainly is interesting out there but now that I live farther into mesa/tempe I dont see that kind of thing anymore.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Crystine (5th December 2013), DNA (6th December 2012), Heather2017 (5th December 2012), InTheBackground (9th December 2013), Nasu (10th January 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 4evrneo (here)
    Wholly crap DNA !
    so crazy you should bring this up. I used to live at the foothill of the superstition mountain and have heard the strange thunder before. It happened a couple times while out horse back riding but there was no storm in view. Also had very wierd experience at Wolverine Pass near there (in AJ) I used to drive my truck up there, sometimes by myself. One day I just wanted to get away from my house so I drove up there but when I got to the base of Wolverine Pass, I almost ran into a black SUV with 2 men in it with suits on and a ear piece like bluetooth with the wire. I couldnt pass them and I wasnt backing up so the passenger man got out and walked up to my truck and said this area is closed and told me I had to leave. This was about 15 years ago so I hadnt seen this kind of activity in movies yet so I was really freaked out. A few days later I tried again to go up there but the road was completely blocked off with baracades.
    It certainly is interesting out there but now that I live farther into mesa/tempe I dont see that kind of thing anymore.
    Wow, that story about the MIB looking dudes is a trip.
    Good thing you made it out of there safe and sound.
    Just for the record, and I know this sounds wierd, I've always loved the energy of the superstition mountains, there is something about how it feels, it's actually amazing.
    I know all of this stuff is scary, and I don't want to tell folks to take it so seriuously they don't go and enjoy natural settings or what not, but I think it is worth taking note if you have a national park with repeated incidents and what not.

And as far as children and these parks go, I'm just going to tell you right now, this stuff really does scare the crap out of me.

Here is some more stuff on the Superstition Mountain.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Superstition Mountains In Arizona
    Terran Reptilians

THE LACERTA INTERVIEW WITH A FEMALE REPTILIAN

" Question: Have you a special symbol or something like that with which we can identify your kind?
    Answer: We have two major symbols representing our species. One (the more ancient) symbol is a blue serpent with four white wings on a black background (the colors have religious meanings for us). This symbol was used from certain parts of my society, but it is today very seldom—you humans have copied it very often in your old writings. The other symbol is a mystic being you would call a "Dragon" in the shape of a circle with seven white stars in the middle. This symbol is much more common today. If you see one of that symbols on a cylindrical craft I've described in my previous answer or on some underground installation, this thing or place belongs definetely to us (and I would advise you to go away from there as soon as possible)
    Question: The seven stars in the second symbol you've mentioned—do they mean the Pleiades?
    Answer: Pleiades? No. Actually, the seven stars are planets and moons and they are a symbol for our former seven colonies in the solar system. The stars are shown in front of a blue background and the dragon-circle means the shape of Earth. The seven white stars mean Moon, Mars, Venus and 4 moons of Jupiter and Saturn, we had colonized in the past. Two colonies are no longer in use and abandoned, so 5 stars would be more correct. "

" Question: Where can we find such a surface-near entry to your world?
    Answer: Do you really think I will tell you their exact location? If you want to find such an entry, you have to search it by yourself (but I would advise you not to do that). When I came to the surface four days ago, I used an entry approximately 300 of your kilometres north from here near to a large lake, but I doubt that you would be able to find it (there are only a few entries in this part of the world—more are far more north and east).
    As a little advice: if you are in a narrow cave or in a tunnel or even in something that looks to you like an artificial mine shaft and as deeper you walk as smoother appear the walls and if you feel unusual warm air streaming from the depth or if you hear the rushing sound of streaming air in a ventilation or elevator shaft, then look for a special kind of artificial and smooth wall somewhere in the cave with a door made of gray metal. If you would be able to open that door (but I doubt this) you would be in a usually round technical room with ventilation systems and elevators to the depth. This is probably an entry to our world (See more information on these tunnels in the "Branton Files"..
    If you have reached this point, you should know that we are now definetely aware of your presence. You are already in big trouble if you have entered the round room, but you should look for one of the two reptilian symbols on the walls. If there are no symbols or other symbols, you are maybe in bigger trouble as you think, because not every underground installation belongs to our kind. Some new tunnel systems are operated from alien races (including hostile races). My general advice if you find yourself in a for you strange underground installation: run away as fast as you can."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REPTILIAN RAPE IN THE SUPERSTITION MOUNTAINS

" She discovered she was in an oval room about fifteen feet across. The low ceiling was domes with deep ribs of a soft pale purple. From those arched robs a while light shone. The light was bright, but not harsh. On her left, lights of amber and blue flashed on the wall. "

" Two aliens wore either a grey scarf or a wide ribbon draped over their shoulder. Under the soft looking ribbons they wore a white jump suit with insignia that showed a curved dragon with a seven point star in the middle of it. The other 'reptile-men' wore black uniforms with the same insignia. The tall WHITE SKINNED lizard man [note: these "White Dracos" have also been seen in the Dulce - Los Alamos - Kirtland AFB mega-base] wore a burnt orange jump suit with three insignia on the left side. There was a black inverted triangle, the round dragon with star, and an oval with moving stars on it. She felt fascinated by that one. It was like watching a 3d movie in miniature. On the right side of his uniform were three black bars on a silver disk. On the left cuff of his sleeve he wore a row of inverted triangles with three lines cutting through it. "
    Last edited by DNA; 6th December 2012 at 00:37.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

4evrneo (6th December 2012), Nasu (10th January 2014), Parsi-X (18th June 2023)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Hmmm I wish I found this thread earlier...

I have been living on a wildlife refuge in western Texas for about a year now. It is 7,000 acres of grassland, playa lakes, and prairie dog habitat. I would have known if there was anything going on underground, because I have access to all 7,000 acres and am mostly the only one around.

But National Parks could be an exception...I don't know.

My theory is that National Parks and refuge systems were set up so that we have a template to follow when most of the Earth is destroyed. So when the PTB were planning on decimating the human population and setting off nukes, they would leave these places intact. When the dust is cleared, they can mirror the National Parks and refuges to restore ecosystems.

All the parks and refuges are scattered, housing certain ecosystems: tall-grass, short-grass, desert, etc. So once the dust is cleared and their plan came through, they could restore the rest of the land based off of these templates by doing massive restorations.

That's my two cents...
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

DNA (4th December 2013), fourty-two (9th December 2013), Nasu (10th January 2014)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 344 posts

Samwise, re: the National Parks

Were you ever a Star Trek fan?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

DNA (5th December 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by Christine Lori (here)
    Samwise, re: the National Parks

Were you ever a Star Trek fan?
    No...I never really got into it
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Post:

DNA (5th December 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Hmmm I wish I found this thread earlier...

I have been living on a wildlife refuge in western Texas for about a year now. It is 7,000 acres of grassland, playa lakes, and prairie dog habitat. I would have known if there was anything going on underground, because I have access to all 7,000 acres and am mostly the only one around.

But National Parks could be an exception...I don't know.

My theory is that National Parks and refuge systems were set up so that we have a template to follow when most of the Earth is destroyed. So when the PTB were planning on decimating the human population and setting off nukes, they would leave these places intact. When the dust is cleared, they can mirror the National Parks and refuges to restore ecosystems.

All the parks and refuges are scattered, housing certain ecosystems: tall-grass, short-grass, desert, etc. So once the dust is cleared and their plan came through, they could restore the rest of the land based off of these templates by doing massive restorations.

That's my two cents...
    There is underground and then there is underground.
    The human built bases of recent year are a mile down and there is no telling how far down ancient advanced civilizations have gone.
    As per my recent built deep underground military base statement check out Phil Schnieder he used to build them.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Nasu (10th January 2014), Robin (8th December 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    This came to mind!

Mountain of The Dead. The Dyatlov Pass Incident. Read On Here.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Pass-Incident

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/0...pass-incident/
    There is a movie coming out on DVD Dec 17th called Devil's Pass that is based on this. Adding it to my Christmas viewing list.

http://www.moviefone.com/movie/devil...63112/synopsis

Dave - Toronto

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DNA (8th December 2013), Nasu (10th January 2014), Robin (8th December 2013)

22. Link to Post #32
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,481 times in 1,402 posts

I wonder whether it's not just national parks but underneath big houses too. Big houses like . . . . Buckingham Palace, the Vatican and others. Maybe the world's missing people are then whisked away to their final destinations by underground 4,000mph vacuum propulsion trains (see refs to Paypal founder: Elon Musk). Sounds far fetched I know but . . . . . one thing's for sure; nobody's ever come back to tell their tale . . . .

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Miller For This Post:

DNA (9th December 2013)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    I wonder whether it's not just national parks but underneath big houses too. Big houses like . . . . Buckingham Palace, the Vatican and others. Maybe the world's missing people are then whisked away to their final destinations by underground 4,000mph vacuum propulsion trains (see refs to Paypal founder: Elon Musk). Sounds far fetched I know but . . . . . one thing's for sure; nobody's ever come back to tell their tale . . . .

Some folks do come back and tell their tale.
    It took me a couple hours and some luck to find this exact little tale.
    I feel it is quite pertinent to what you are talking about and this thread. I have hyper linked the exact spot in the interview here.

I will give a brief description given that youtube videos are by no means permanent.
    Whitley Strieber in an interview with David Paulides asks if anyone has ever come back to tell their tale.
    Paulides states yes and gives this specific example at 14:09 in the video below.
    This story is told better and more completely in a George Knapp interview, but I just couldn't find it. So I will combine elements from the George Knapp interview with this Whitley interview.

Wow, scratch what I just said.
    While searching the internet I found the story in it's entirety told apparently from the first person at Above Top Secret. Here is the link to the thread.
    Here is her statement in it's entirety. It is crazy good. The poster at ATS is MISSKAT1

GRANDMA TALKS ABOUT HER GRANDSON WHO DISAPPEARED NEAR MT. SHASTA

Last fall my 3 1/2 yr old grandson was lost in the Shasta Forest for 5 hours. Thanks to volunteers and rescue personal he was found. My son said "He was here, then within a second he was gone. They thought he had been abducted by other campers. (trust me the worst nightmare ever) About 3 weeks after this happened, he was at my house, and out of the blue he announced "I dont like the other grandma Kappy" (his name for me grandma Kathy) I said, "what are you talking about buddy? Im the only grandma Kappy", He said "Dont you remember when I was wost in the woods?, Well, the other grandma Kappy grabbed me and took me to a creepy place, shes really a robot." I was thinking he was telling a story, so I asked "what was creepy about it, and why do you think she was a robot?
    "It was a cave with spiders, and there was purses and guns. I was too scared, so I didnt touch anything. But, when she climbed a ladder, the light made her look like a robot. There were other robots too, but they didnt move." So I asked "What did she do with you Buddy?" "She made me lay down to look at my tummy, then she tried to get me to poop on a sticky paper, but I couldnt go. She told me that I am from outer space, and they put me in my moms tummy. Then she took me back to the river and said to wait under the bush until someone found me.
    I called my son and ask What the H are you letting my grandson watch on tv? And I told him what he said. He said that he told them the same story a few days ago. But, chalked it up to having the smartest most amazing kid with the biggest imagination ever. (Im grandma, so I of course have to agree)
    I know that kids have imaginations, but it was the pooping on sticky paper that really makes me wonder, Ive never watched a tv program that mentioned pooping on sticky paper. There were other details too much to list.
    But, one of the reasons I am bothered by this story, is because I was camping in the same area the year before. And, I woke up one morning face down in the dirt, out of my tent, and sleeping bag. I had a puncture wound in the back of my head. Im a grandma in my 50s, I dont sleep in the dirt! I was violently ill. Too sick to even pack and go home. I thought it was a spider bite. It took me a very long time to feel normal. I had no creativity, no emotions. My friend was camping with us. He was sleeping in his camper. He also had a "bite" in the back of his neck. And was violently ill. We were in seperate sleeping areas. Before we went to bed there were red eyes shining through the trees in our flashlights. We thought a herd of deer were trying to get to the river, so we didnt think too much about it. But, now i wonder. My friend is checking into wildlife camara's. He wants to go up and place them around that campground.
    One weird thing about this place, is that there was no wild life. The only birds we saw were 2 crows. They flew in, sat in a tree and watched us. I thought they were waiting for the cheetos to fall in the dirt. At the time, we were creeped out by them. I camp a lot, usually there are butterflies, birds, squirrals etc. This time nothing. We didnt even see a bee.
    My son has forbidden to ask my grandson about the incident, because you can create a false memory, by repetitive reminding, so for a year I have not mentioned it to him. But, he is 4 1/2 now and I asked him again about what happened. He repeated the same story, except he said she took him to a dungeon instead of a cave.
    It will be interesting to see if he has a memory of these events when he is about 8-9 yrs old.
    This was at Mc Cloud California.

I have been very bothered by his story, so I have been researching if there are others who have simular stories. I ran accross an interview by the author of Missing 411. Which discusses the weird disappearances in our national forests. There are threads on ATS about "Missing 411".
    In my reading about the national forests, I ran into discussions about the wilderness closeing due to lack of funding, and the Agenda 21 wilderness conservation acts. There are other threads about Agenda 21 also.
    I think my question is, what is really going on in the national forests? Are they being closed off because there is a real threat living there?
    Are they being closed and corridored and off limits to the public, because something has taken over the woods?
    I wouldnt be questioning anything if our family would not have experianced unusual things in the forest.

Additional Post made later in the thread that adds to this story.

Quote He said the guns and purses were on a shelve and they were dirty. He acts things out and when he talked about the other robots he pushed himself back, and became stiff frozen with a distorted look on his face. My best discription of the way he looked was like han solo in the carbonite.
    Acting out the pooping part was hilarious.

Quote He didnt mention skeletons or bones, or smells. I spoke with Mr Paulides only through email and only to make sure someone who is at least researching this was aware of my grandsons story. I have no idea what he will do with the info, but at least its one more voice, or just an extra number on the missing list.

Quote My sons first thought is that he was abducted by another camper, so he searched the campground first. Grandson said the other grandma just took his hand and they went for a walk to the cave. I assume she was able to get away before he ran up the river trail.
    My son and daughter-in-law think he must have notice the tree start to lean, but no one else noticed it. I have a hard time believing that a 4 yr old would be so aware of his environment, especailly since the tree was on the other side of a 6' wooden fence. They cant explain why he knew I was going to get sick, maybe he got sick on left overs before, we were baffled by that, but I had to call my son to pick him up I was really ill.
    If he was taken by a sicko, I would have to say that they were spooked by the posibility of getting caught by the hundreds of volunteers that immediately began to comb the area.
    Quote There are a few questions I havent been able to address, blood type, exact camp spot for google earth etc. my son is out of town. I was at the Clear Creek Camp Ground above French Gulch, as the crow flies it is about 35-40 mi from McCloud in the same national forest. The clear creek coordinates are: 40 56 27 06 N 122 34 53 40W I apologize if I forgot to answer some questions.
    Quote The article can be found in the Siskiyou Daily News
    I dont have a subscription to the paper so I copied what I was able too:

Boy Found Safe
    September 7, 2011 •• 242 words •• ID: 4560b516198bfe81bb170168b4e8e04d
    MCCLOUD - A 3-year-old boy who went missing Friday at a county campground was found cold and frightened but unharmed. According to a Siskiyou County Sheriff 's Office press release, the department responded to a report of a missing child at around 7:30 p.m. Friday. The 3-year-old boy had gone missing from Fowler's Camp, located in the Mc-Cloud area in vicinity of the McCloud River. Deputies from the Sheriff 's Office were joined by the

I googled "Siskiyou Daily News" The archive section is all the way at the bottom of the first page. I used the search term "Missing Boy" the 10th article is the one about my grandson.

I couldnt remember which campground he was in, and a few people asked that question, so now we know! It happened at the Fowler Campground!!

I emailed the sheriff about what my grandson said, the same day I wrote this thread. If he replies I will paste the email if it is relivant to the topic.

Quote Thank you for sharing this.
    I dont know if my encounter at French Gulch is actually connected to what happened to my grandson.
    Even though I am reluctant to share a silly nightmare, your post struck a real cord with me. I had an intense dream/experiance involving a black form, it grabbed me from behind I felt its legs clamp around me and I had a piercing pain in the back of my neck. Im starting to shake just typing this. Ive never experianced a dream like this. I in the middle of the night went from sound of sleep to streight up on my feet in a wide awake dead panic run out of my bedroom. Grabbing at my neck trying to throw off what I would discribe as a 7 foot tall Giant Black Wasp, From 0 to 60 in under a second. Afraid to go back and get my pillow. I know its only a dream, but you can understand why your story has me shaking.

Out of all the responses I have gotten, yours has me wanting to go in and vomit.

I must explain, Please do not make it your mission to tell me why and how my personal beliefs are totally wrong. I grew up religiously, left it, have studied eeeeevvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrttttttthhhhiiiiiiiinnnnnn nnnnggggggg Everything!!!!!!!!! So dont waste everyones time. I just need to share it to explain why this post has me disturbed.

I gave up religion many years ago. I believe that satan and the demons are the fallen angels and their Nephlim decendants, Book of Enoch, Solomans writtings etc. Aliens/demons they could be the same thing or completely different species. The old writings say that the Nephlim's spirit did not die when their physical body died. And they are the "demons" that torment us today. The writing of Soloman speaks of these same Nephlim, he lists their names, and discriptions, how they torment, and which Angel to call for protection. I do not recommend everyone go read the Soloman stuff, But, for those of you who feel compelled to read it, it can be found at Sacred-Texts.com Just FYI this is a fabulous resource. You can find sacred texts from all belief systems, translated into english, Its a huge amazing library. OK so I am a nerd.

The pentagram has never scared me, ever! And I have never believed it was anything more than just a symbol to those who have made Lucifer their master. Christians have their crosses. etc...

Also, I decided many years ago to believe in Jesus as my "master". Maybe not in the traditional way the reg christians believe, somewhat the way Buddists believe Budda is their "master". So, I believe in the power of faith. I believe in the power of His name. I dont believe in arguing over who "God" likes best. So, when I ran out in panic mode, I was screaming "I bind you up in the name of Jesus"

So, if my nightmare is about what happened to me in the forest, and believe me I have given it some thought. Then your experiance tells me that somehow whatever species or demon that attacked me has revealed itself to a group of people, who have chosen to worship it as their master. Everything you said about their detached way of being and their black clothes, the fear you felt, struck a cord in me.That emulates what I feel about this dream thing. I dont know, all I know is that I reacted to your post way different than all the Alien and Big Foot encounters. Causing me to flash back on the worst nightmare of my life. If I were to formulate a theory, I would probably say that this species, if it was more than just a nightmare I encountered, found an ingenious way to feed on people. I wonder if they have a wound on the back of their necks.

After I had the experiance in the woods, I felt empty hallow, no emotions, no feelings, no creativity, couldnt think with my own brain, I went to the Dr he did a CAT scan found nothing, Ive had two MRIs still shows nothing.

When I was sick at the campground, I didnt realize Gary was sick too. and also had a bite. It was this last May, I picked him up for his Bday, And he started the conversation with "Rememeber that camping trip we took to French Gulch, something happened to me, it was only then that we compared our symptoms. And he told me about his puncture wound. I've never been the same, and neither has he.

I had the nightmare, I think less than a year ago.

Quote Just an FYI update for anyone still watching this thread:

My grandsons story was shared on Coast to Coast Am in the latest David Paulites interview. He didn't get the facts completely straight I don't know if he was protecting our identity or if he didn't remember the details in the interview. I will be buying his latest missing book and I will see how the facts play out in the book. The interview is on the March 17th Coast to Coast program. (still not good with linking) "Mysterious Disappearances".

Also, I was asked about my grandsons blood type. He is A positive, but his mom is O positive. I think there is some kind of an O positive connection to Freemasonry and alien abduction??? His mom is from a long line of 33 degree masons.

Just wanted to share the latest update! Thank you again for all the encouragement. Kat

Quote Green Eyes, Im still not good with linking, but it is the March 17th Coast to Coast Am with George Noorey and David Paulitis.
    Grandsons arm is all healed. Thanks for asking.
    Last edited by DNA; 9th December 2013 at 18:54.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Atlas (25th August 2014), Flowerpunkchip (7th April 2016), kirolak (9th December 2013), Miller (10th December 2013), Nasu (4th June 2014)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,454 times in 115 posts

Like building stadiums and coliseums over buried giants.. "They" will often commision the building of something on land they know is above something else they would like to keep hidden. Control the build, control the dig, keep the secret, cover your tracks, and give the debunkers something to throw at the aware.

They don't know ALL of the places things are hidden. But someone does.

Algonquin park.. Hike there. Just make sure someone knows that's where you went.

Sasquatch use caves like humans use houses. Sleep/hide all day.. Roam all night.
    "It's not what happens to the being, it's what the being does once it happens to them" ~ Unknown

They raised me to be a Sorcerer.. They weren't happy I became a Wizard

The smartest decision I ever made was to adopt Superman's, Clark Kent, strategy.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shane For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (26th July 2015), DNA (9th December 2013), Nasu (4th June 2014), Robin (17th March 2014)

28. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 times in 1,040 posts

Butch Witkowski talks about all the missing people often when he speaks about human mutilation at the hands of ET's (which interestingly enough have many of the same characteristics as cattle mutilations). Very interesting numbers when you break it all down.

Dave - Toronto

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DNA (10th December 2013), Gerald Paris (19th December 2014), Nasu (4th June 2014)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Chanlo23's Avatar
    Thanks

A friend of mine and I were driving to Indiana from Texas one summer, drove through Hugo, OK, and decided to sleep in the car at the National Park on one arm of Hugo Lake just outside town. We arrived shortly before nightfall, so we walked around down by the lake, and noted that there were no other visitors and no sign of wildlife. We nodded off in the front seats in our sleeping bags. I was awakened by a thud on the top of the car just over the rear seats, but I could not open my eyes, and could not move or speak. I thought it was daylight because there seemed to be light all around us. My friend asked if I was awake. I said yes, but I felt like I was being held down in my seat couldn't open my eyes, couldn't move, and hadn't been able to speak until he spoke to me. He told me he could not move either. I heard shuffling noises around the car and the skittering sound that leaves make when blown by the wind. I remember the car rocking back/forth a few times then nothing else until I woke up the next morning. When my friend and I got out of the car, we looked around and found some unusual things that had not been present when we stopped: 1) scuff marks on the top of the car and around the door handles, 2) lots of deer tracks, and 3) 10-20 cigarette butts littering the ground right around the car doors.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chanlo23 For This Post:

Bob (7th January 2014), Carmody (9th January 2014), DNA (11th December 2013), Flowerpunkchip (7th April 2016), Miller (10th December 2013), Nasu (4th June 2014), Spellbound (11th December 2013)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

This is an interesting twist on this Thread... Sorry if this has been posted already. I see similar stuff above, not sure if it is the exact same or not.
    -------------------------------------------

People Vanishing In Clusters, Unexplained – What’s Happening? (Video)

Monday, January 6, 2014 10:15
    (Before It's News)

By Susan Duclos

The video below at the 1:07 mark shows a news report that is chilling, shocking and inexplicable. Clusters of people simply vanishing, sometimes 2 or 3 but up to 20 and 30 people disappearing from the same locations across the US in national parks, sometimes right from under the noses people that are with them. Young, old and in between, some of them are found in places that are termed as “inaccessible,” or in areas that had already been searched. Stranger still is the reaction of the Federal agencies asked for public records where the answer isn’t just “no, but HELL no,”

Clothes found shed at the time of the vanishing, sometimes neatly folded, other times not.

After compiling the evidence of these disappearances, it shows that there are approximately 30 different locations where these cluster of vanishing people are occurring.

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,317 times in 10,234 posts

Now, lets compare all of that to a ley line/vortex line map of the USA. (I'll try and put a better one up tomorrow)
    Attached Images  
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

DNA (10th January 2014), Nasu (4th June 2014)

35. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Now, lets compare all of that to a ley line/vortex line map of the USA. (I'll try and put a better one up tomorrow)
    Are those MICE?! On your monitor?

Could this mean...

Seriously though, I've gotta get that ley line/vortex map thing for google earth.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

DNA (10th January 2014)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

Definitely some interesting alignments.

Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    Seriously though, I've gotta get that ley line/vortex map thing for google earth.
    I think this is the correct one; not 100% sure though.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Carmody (16th January 2014), DNA (10th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast