+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Are National Parks a Cover For Underground Alien Bases?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Are National Parks a Cover For Underground Alien Bases?

The second and third overlays to get a hold of are the magnetic anomaly overlays..and the 'grace gravity map' overlay.

http://www.csr.utexas.edu/grace/gravity/

and the correct kmz file for the grace map overlay:

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...,d.cWc&cad=rja

http://geomag.org/models/wdmam.html

To run all three, at the same time. Then feed in the various incidents.

With these, correlation and then extrapolation into understanding, can get even tighter.

And a whole lot more:

http://www.continentalshelf.org/kmz.aspx

With these extra two, you can change the intensity of the overlays, to get to the most effective blend, or change the mix. In this way, you will probably find that if the given particular incident is not exactly on a ley line, it may be in a 'hot spot'. Then the UFO sightings, planes going down, all kinds of things can be looked at.

As well... there are points where all three overlap, which can really bring things to a fever pitch in the given location. Add in the astrology of the moment (vibrational and/or resonance peaking) and then things can really pick up in the energy considerations.
    Last edited by Carmody; 10th January 2014 at 07:44.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

DNA (10th January 2014), kirolak (18th January 2014), Nasu (14th June 2014), noprophet (10th January 2014), Shannon (23rd October 2015), skyflower (14th January 2014), thunder24 (14th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

bump.

I've put together a very powerful set of tools here.

For the intrepid investigator, this is a very good set.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

DNA (14th January 2014), kirolak (18th January 2014), Nasu (14th June 2014), Shannon (23rd October 2015), thunder24 (14th January 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Okay Carmody,,,,,I will bite.

First off, what does this mean?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Further Progress in Measuring the Earth's Gravity Field
    Prior to GRACE, the long-wavelength part of the Earth's gravity field from space was determined from various tracking measurements of Earth orbiting satellites. These measurements were of considerably varying vintage and quality, and of incomplete geographical coverage. Consequently the accuracy and resolution of the Earth gravity field models were limited, with most of the satellite contributions limited to wavelengths of 700 km or longer. At shorter wavelengths, the errors were too large to be useful. Only broad geophysical features of the Earth's structure could be detected. As a result, improvements to the Earth gravity models at medium & short wavelengths had to come from the use of measurements of terrestrial or marine gravity - also of varying vintage, quality and geographic coverage.

The new GGM03 model builds upon the experience with the older GGM01 and GGM02 models. It is derived from globally distributed, precise inter-satellite range rate measurements derived by the GRACE mission, but it also includes terrestrial gravity information to extend the resolution to degree and order 360. In the following images, the ever-increasing resolution of the satellite-determined gravity field can be seen clearly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I correlate the gravity strength indicated with this graph with what we are talking about in terms of National Parks, and or Underground Alien Bases, and or the Dissapearances as cited by David Paulides.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Nasu (14th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member LahTera's Avatar
    Thanks

If parks are bases, Alaska has cities and cities of these things!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LahTera For This Post:

DNA (31st January 2014), Nasu (14th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

On the topics of game parks ..

I just came across this link today...
    http://www.tpwmagazine.com/archive/2...1_gamewardens/
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

DNA (31st January 2014), Nasu (14th June 2014)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

cross posted in three threads, as the connectivity is fundamental.

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Then there is the curious problem of how nuke yield varies according to if it is detonated on a ley/energy/vortex line, and the astrology of the given moment, and if it is on a ley/energy/vortex line that corresponds to the given astrological conditions of the moment.

(I think this is in the lithium thread?)

This is due to the dimensional gating aspects of the vibrational modes of the planet's geometric excitation, as a spherical counterpart to cymatics.

This dictates the dark matter or overall total universal energy of the sum total of all matter that is occupying that 'space', in all dimensions, and how excited it may be by the given geometric pattern standing wave modes of that place or space. This dictates how much energy may be gated in that exact spot at that exact time, which varies according to the sum total of all the 'operators' in the given equation of the given moment. How that gating or excitation is witnessed from 3d linear timespace, how a singular human may witness the given situation.

The other part is that the given level of materials in that spot, the given accumulation of materials and how they are distributed, acts like a secondary polarizing filter point, which is why we get dimensional hotspots, etc. This is the aspect of gravity anomalies and magnetic anomalies. Due to it being all vibration and geometric alignment, and harmonic excitation, different kinds of nukes will behave differently.

Which brings you to your time and place, and specific ritual aspects for the given dimensional crossing of the given entities, or their self crossing, or whatever the case may be. Which is why bases and entity encounters occur on ley lines, energy lines, vortex lines....hotspots, astrological conditions, and so on. Why alchemy is done in certain locations, with certain materials in certain ways on certain days. (and a certain mental condition or state)

This post will be cross posted in one of the threads on national parks being a cover for underground bases..and the people disappearing thread. It is relevant to all three as the connective tissue is clear. as I posited a bit ...and then I was asked to explain.

I've said all of this stuff before, but this is not about waving flags, people have to explore and be directed to this stuff on their own, to at least some degree. If they want it, they have to dig for it. To become aware, and then explore on their own.

Me putting it in front of another's face, is akin to accumulation of karma. Me putting it out there and people finding it on their own, is not. Life is energy that holds itself together via it's own self excitation in a state of self awareness... and growth is that self excitation and point of growing awareness creating it's own breadth and depth.

If it comes externally, that is just a case of nothing changing, in some important ways. (just another piece of flotsam on a wave) External imposition is potentially karmic imposition (for those who thrust it on others), and can be a detriment for those imposed upon, not an increase. The problem for humanity... is the current flow or blend of these sort of aspects, one might say.
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th January 2014 at 14:46.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

annacherie (6th April 2016), DNA (15th January 2014), kirolak (28th August 2014), Nasu (14th June 2014), noprophet (23rd August 2014)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

From Beth Hagens, of the vortex map, or the 'becker-hagens vortex grid' map:

We predict that there will be other incidents such as these occurring in the future, and not just off the Russian coastline. We feel that incidents such as these help pinpoint the evidence about which Ivan Sanderson theorized in 1972 — that there is a predictable physical pattern of energy events working through the system Chris Bird called the planetary grid.

The “predictable physical pattern” was discovered in quite a different context from earth energy research. While discussing the physical structures which support his theories of geometry (in Synergetics 1), R. Buckminster Fuller presented evidence that the micro-photography of balloon skin layers has, under near ideal conditions, produced visible patterns identical to our UVG 120 Sphere surface structure.

As interior gas molecules ricochet off the inner surface of the balloon, they manifest their kinetic energy in “great circle” patterns of “shortest distance” frequency. If the ambient temperature of the balloon’s exterior can be delicately balanced and equalized — the pattern of the UVG 120 sphere can become visible.

Given that the earth’s original formation was based upon the clustered gravitational packing of quadrillions of vibrating cosmic dust particles and gases, in the early eons of our solar system — we feel the analogy of the balloon skin is strongly comparable to the lines of vectorial energy we hypothesize are transitting the earth’s surface. Our Basic UVG Triangle reveals a 120th section of these energy lines — and we think that it is totally predictable to find detailed physical manifestations of these lines, particularly on continental land masses.

A possible piece of supporting evidence comes from the Vail/Cyr canopy theory — which proposes a more equalized world climate during the Megalithic period (see footnote 7). If the global climatic ambience were more regularized than it is today, it is possible that grid energy manifestations were also more visible and potentially more available for applied use. Extending the speculation back further in time, the deluge myth round in the myths of virtually all cultures can perhaps be traced to some (Atlantean?) technological endeavor that caused a partial and devastating collapse of the canopy.

Before this collapse, the poles may well have been free of ice (hence the existence of maps such as Piri Reis and Buache). Polar ice caps may have formed relatively rapidly in the period of climatic disequilibrium. In this light, Cyr’s Megalithic canopy theory is correspondent with our own findings in analyzing Megalithic sites. We have documented in the illustrations of Ireland, Britain, and Europe which follow; a patterned interface of man-made constructions, dating to the Megalithic period, which correspond to our proposed “infrastructure” for the icosa/dodecahedral planetary grid.

New evidence that we are just beginning to analyze 13, and which includes patterns of mounds within the central United States and the curious “lines” of the Nazca area of Peru, exhibits the same close correspondence. This proves to us that past cultures have been aware of, and attuned to, the energies of the UVG 120 Sphere.

A second analogy to earth’s processes we feel comfortable with is the Russian crystal earth concept, whereby coalesced volcanic matter which formed the earth settled initially into a crystal for (UVG 120 Polyhedron). The Russians theorize that with rotation and centrifugal redistribution of molten surface material, the earth soon took on its spherical form but retains the deep crystal structure and its predictable manifestations.

One of these is based on the principle that crystal edges and vertexes carry most of the thermal, structural, and electromagnetic energy events developing from within and imposed upon the surface material. Satellite cameras and infrared/radar instruments have already documented thermal/structural energy developments along the globe’s UVG 120 Polyhedral edges.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ma...otierra_12.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystalline vibrational structure.

Energy vibration peak pressure points/boundaries/zones/lines.

Dimensional energetics zones.

Oh yes. in the link, how the grid energetics pulls planes off course, and this is the origins of some aspects of the Bermuda triangle, which is a grid map zone. When it becomes energized, it has this effect of changing the dimensional blending and the compass aspects of navigation.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th January 2014 at 07:25.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (16th January 2014), DNA (17th January 2014), hohoemi (18th January 2014), kirolak (18th January 2014), meeradas (16th January 2014), Nasu (14th June 2014)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So, I just read David Paulides "MISSING 411 WESTERN UNITED STATES". This book was hard for me to read. I had to stop after every other case file, because you are dealing with people who are mostly dead. A lot of these folks were children, making the book even more difficult to get through. Further more, I do not know if most folks are bothered by this, but my reading the case files was drawing some of the departed to me. I do not know how this works, but it makes everything all the more difficult.

The common features in the Paulides case files are this.

The folks disappear in Highly wooded areas, usually bodies of water are near, high elevation or very close to mountains seems to be a common factor.

The Paulides cases indicate a bit of high strangeness in that bad weather seems to hit as soon as a search party can be put together to find the missing.

Dogs have a hard time tracking these individual cases. Which is weird because dogs are very good at this sort of thing.
    It's almost as if these folks were scooped up, and because they were no longer touching the ground their scent trail was gone.

For the longest time, I was convinced that Bigfoot was being used as a surface intermediary for a underground civilization, these underground civilizations having advanced prediluvian technology and ancestry. I discuss this idea here. Uncle Bruce's Bigfoot encounter and Edgar Cayce's Atlantis Doing Genetic Tinkering

I suppose my theory was overly optimistic.
    It was my guess that the people who were missing were spirited away and offered another life in a advanced civilization in exchange for their genetic contributions or what not.

Too many dead bodies have been found associated with these disappearances.
    It seems that this is a case of posting a sentry, ie Bigfoot and instructing him to terminate with extreme prejudice those who come to close to an area they should not be in.

It is also possible that they wish for their pet to be self sufficient while acting as sentry, and do not seem too disturbed if Bigfoot eats people.

One of the reasons folks don't think of Bigfoot as a carnivore is because he is often erroneously mistaken for a primate such as the chimpanzees and or gorillas. This is not the case. Bigfoot is a hybrid, created in the times of Atlantis, a combination of human and bear DNA. For more on this see Melba Ketchum's DNA Analysis of Bigfoot hair sample..So, it appears that Bigfoot is quite carnivorous and much more of a threat than previously considered.
    Last edited by DNA; 2nd June 2014 at 19:18.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (7th April 2016), Gerald Paris (19th December 2014), Nasu (4th June 2014), Parsi-X (18th June 2023), Spellbound (7th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Could be rogue Sasquatches , I agree. Kewaunee Lapseritis' book talks of rogue Sasquatches that are cast off from the main group. Some of these rogues become bitter towards humans, they could have been shot before, etc. There are good ones and bad ones, just like us.

As far as having bear DNA, never heard of that one. Thats in the DNA study?
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 2nd June 2014 at 20:19.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (2nd June 2014)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Could be rogue Sasquatches , I agree. Kewaunee Lapseritis' book talks of rogue Sasquatches that are cast off from the main group. Some of these rogues become bitter towards humans, they could have been shot before, etc. There are good ones and bad ones, just like us.

As far as having bear DNA, never heard of that one. Thats in the DNA study?
    The DNA study states that Bigfoot is a 13,000 year old hybrid of human and some other animal. Exceedingly young.

Given those perameters, I do not think it is beyond reproach to include Edgar Cayce's take when asked about Bigfoot, Cayce stated that Bigfoot was one of the genetic chimeras from Atlantis, made by the scientists of the day. Cayce stated Bigfoot was a human and bear hybrid. This was stated in the 1930's

Billy Meier stated the same thing when he asked his CONTACTS, Meier was told that Bigfoot was a human bear hybrid from the days of Atlantis.
    Last edited by DNA; 3rd June 2014 at 05:47.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Nasu (4th June 2014)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Interesting. There have also been reports of bigfoot type creatures with dog like snouts on them. Basically bigfoot looking, just more of a doglike face. (Werewolf legends hmmmmmm).

Mr. Paulides has uncovered yet another mystery begging for answers. With his FOIA requests being stalled, the ludicrous amounts of money he's told to pay for certain info, people in government know something. Heck I wouldn't rule out the elite snatching kids for their sick rituals.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (23rd August 2014), Nasu (4th June 2014)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've discussed the situation with Bigfoot being a hybrid as per the DNA analysis.

Here is a story compelling and difficult to substantiate, but very interesting in terms of the Hybrid implications.
    A native American woman tells the story of being raped by a big foot. And then having a child by him.
    Full Story HERE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Bigfoot

In the other story my uncle had heard that a few of the Mono Lake Paiute girls were out gathering berries in Piute Meadows, which is located in northern Yosemite National Park. When suddenly one of the girls who was on the edge of the meadow by the trees was heard screaming. The girls ran over there as one of the girls went to call the men. There was no trace of her. She had vanished. The people believed that she was taken by a Grizzly bear or some spirit had captured her. At the camp the family cried and was inconsolable, but the people had to go on. The next day the people started up the hill to trek along the Sierra suddenly in rear was heard a screaming and yelling. It was the girl crying, upset and yelling nonsensical things. She was moving her hands wildly and pointing back to the wooded area. She told the people that as she was picking berries along the meadow by the edge of the forest when a Big Foot or Pahi-zoho had come out behind a tree and grabbed her. He was big, reddish and hairy and she screamed and screamed. He had carried her off and she thought for sure he was going to eat her, but instead he took her into the bushes and forced himself on her. She said he stunk so bad, that it was making her sick and it was extremely painful, that he didn’t talk but grunted all that time. She was too scared to look at him, but could see his reddish big hands and hairy legs and feet, that even his feet had hair on them. They didn’t look human. She said after awhile he just went to sleep, but still had her in his grip in his arms. That his arms were very large and she just laid there scared and thinking that after that he was going to kill her. That he snorted and snored loudly all night long and suddenly almost in the morning he completely lost his grip and she made a quick dash. She ran like she had never run before for she feared for her life. Now she was safe with her people and her family, but later on she started to show signs of pregnancy. The people stayed clear of her accept her friends and family. Nine months later she had a son, a big red headed baby boy who was very hairy. The people were scared at first and some of the men wanted to kill him, but the girl’s mother prevented them. Later the people accepted him into the group for he was a good hunter and he had uncanny natural abilities of sight and smell and was very strong. He married and his children came out more normal looking, but every now and then one of his descendents comes out hairy and with red hair. Many of his descendents are now scattered in many of the Paiute tribes in California and Nevada.

An interesting video discussing this phenomenon.

Last edited by DNA; 13th June 2014 at 02:43.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ewan (8th April 2016), kirolak (28th August 2014), MissKat (24th August 2014), Nasu (14th June 2014), Tyy1907 (16th June 2014)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Hi, I am misskat1 from Above Top Secret. Regarding my 3 year old grandson that went missing from a Campground at McCloud. I am just misskat on here.

This is really true. I have not seen the episode coming out in the fall, and we were not consulted about making the story into a show. So, I do not know if it will be true or not, but when I watch it, I will try to clear up anything that has been added for entertainment.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissKat For This Post:

DNA (23rd August 2014), Flowerpunkchip (7th April 2016), Star Tsar (24th August 2014)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MissKat (here)
    Hi, I am misskat1 from Above Top Secret. Regarding my 3 year old grandson that went missing from a Campground at McCloud. I am just misskat on here.

This is really true. I have not seen the episode coming out in the fall, and we were not consulted about making the story into a show. So, I do not know if it will be true or not, but when I watch it, I will try to clear up anything that has been added for entertainment.
    If you have anything else to add to the story MissKat I would absolutely appreciate it.
    It is one of the more intriguing stories from the Missing 411 books. You of course know that your story is in the "Missing 411 United States and Beyond" book.

For those who do not know the story, you can check post 33 on this thread HERE
    Last edited by DNA; 24th August 2014 at 20:07.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (7th April 2016)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Hessdalen Lights

I just heard of these 'lights'.

I checked on a Google earth version with the vortex map overlay add-on.

In this case, we are talking about a perfectly recorded and scientifically verified ------ undisputed phenomena.

~OF COURSE~ the valley is right on a ley/vortex line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote History and description

Unusual lights have been reported here since the 1940s or earlier. Especially high activity of Hessdalen lights took place from December 1981 until the summer of 1984 when lights were observed 15–20 times per week. The frequency of the lights caused a gathering of numerous tourists staying there overnight to see the phenomenon.[1] Since then, the activity has decreased and now the lights are observed some 10–20 times per year.

The Hessdalen light most often is a bright, white or yellow light of unknown origin standing or floating above the ground level. Sometimes the light can be seen for more than one hour. There are several other types of unexplained lights observed in the Hessdalen valley.[2]
    Research

Since 1983 there has been ongoing scientific research often nicknamed "Project Hessdalen", initiated by UFO-Norge and UFO-Sweden. The project was active as field investigations during 1983–1985. In 1998, the Hessdalen AMS automated scientific research station was built in the valley. It registers and records the appearance of lights.

Later, the EMBLA program was initiated. It brings together established scientists and students into researching these lights. Leading research institutions are Østfold University College (Norway) and the Italian National Research Council.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hessdalen_light

To re-iterate, a vortex energy line is a resonant standing wave node/line, in the sense of being a dimensional aetheric fundamental 'fabric of reality' interference or crossing zone. A weak spot, in dimensions, time, gravity and so on.

Last edited by Carmody; 1st October 2014 at 04:19.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

annacherie (6th April 2016), DNA (1st October 2014), giovonni (1st October 2014), JRS (1st October 2014), noprophet (1st October 2014)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Brown Mountain in North Carolina is famous for lights that have been seen for hundreds of years.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Brown Mountain Lights are a series of ghost lights reported near Brown Mountain in North Carolina. The lights can be seen from the Blue Ridge Parkway overlooks at mile posts 310 (Brown Mountain Light overlook) and 301 (Green Mountain overlook) and from the Brown Mountain Overlook on NC Highway 181 between Morganton, NC and Linville, NC. Additionally, good sightings of the Lights have been reported from the top of Table Rock, outside of Morganton, NC. One of the best vantage points, Wisemans View, is about 4 miles from Linville Falls, NC. There is also a Brown Mountain Overlook on North Carolina Highway 181 that was recently improved with help from the city of Morganton for the purpose of attracting those who visit the area to see the lights. The best time of year to see them is reportedly September through early November.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Carmody (1st October 2014), JRS (1st October 2014)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

The folks disappear in Highly wooded areas, usually bodies of water are near, high elevation or very close to mountains seems to be a common factor.

The Paulides cases indicate a bit of high strangeness in that bad weather seems to hit as soon as a search party can be put together to find the missing.
    Weather 'change'.

Differential.

Peak points, or edge diffraction.

Refraction.

And so on.

This is pure physics, standard physics and standard known behavioral phenomena.

High humidity, draining soil, etc increase in charge, energetics coming off the tip of a energized system. Mountains, soil draining, ionic charge before and during the storm, events happeing BEFORE, in time, ie gates opening to future potentials, etc.

I've covered and linked all this stuff together, before, on this forum. Reading the Fortean books and looking at all the conditions in the given Fortean reported events...., this brings it all home, with regard to dimensional/temporal sciences.

All the data I have means I can predict this stuff in the given zones, well outside of the idea of chance.

So can the PTB, with their centuries of evidence, investigation, and direct involvement.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

DNA (1st October 2014), JRS (1st October 2014), noprophet (5th October 2014)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Weather 'change'.

Differential.

Peak points, or edge diffraction.

Refraction.

And so on.

This is pure physics, standard physics and standard known behavioral phenomena.

High humidity, draining soil, etc increase in charge, energetics coming off the tip of a energized system. Mountains, soil draining, ionic charge before and during the storm, events happeing BEFORE, in time, ie gates opening to future potentials, etc.

I've covered and linked all this stuff together, before, on this forum. Reading the Fortean books and looking at all the conditions in the given Fortean reported events...., this brings it all home, with regard to dimensional/temporal sciences.

All the data I have means I can predict this stuff in the given zones, well outside of the idea of chance.

So can the PTB, with their centuries of evidence, investigation, and direct involvement.

So I think I understand what you are saying. I'll probably miss some crucial point, but I think I get the jist.

You are saying that the disappearances are usually portal related.

And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that the extreme weather that follows the disappearance is either caused by the high energy vortex transferring energy into the weather system.

Or,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that the extreme weather in it's approach is a form of energy that activates the vortex.

That's actually really good, I've never thought about that before.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Shannon (7th February 2016)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Althena (here)
    What do you think is going on here??

The part about finding the victims' clothes neatly folded is creepy as hell...

Hi Athena, I just thought I would try and give you the "underground alien base" hypothesis I have.
    For starters, it is my belief that many National Parks were chosen specifically because there are underground bases housing a extraterrestrial or extradimensional humans or humanoids of some kind. It is my suspicion that these folks either influenced the choice or out and out made demands stating their areas not be trifled with, and one way or another most of the National Parks and or Native American Tribal lands have been placed here "on top" of these bases with provisions inside the lawyer speak hampering the development of these lands.

It is possible in my opinion for Sasquatch to be a domesticated servant in some of these cases, and he is told to "fetch" and the result is a disappearance so to speak. It is also possible that Sasquatch is considered a "protected" species and is given priority over missing people by these underground civilizations. There may be that one of the demands made by the underground civilization or civilizations is that sasquatch be given a higher priority than incidental disappearances that may result from his negligence or interests.

I say this because the weather that occurs after so many of these disappearances seems to indicate a concerted effort by a party or parties to keep the party responsible for the disappearance from being caught. This seems to have happened more times than coincidence would indicate. Also, it seems this started far enough back in the past that even if the US has some type of weather control ability, this wouldn't have been the case back in the late 1800's.
    Last edited by DNA; 7th February 2016 at 08:12.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Mike (7th February 2016), Shannon (7th February 2016)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There seems to be an area in southern Oregon it would be awesome to open up some study here.

I will just go out on a limb and state I believe there are underground bases, isolated civilizations that are technologically advanced. I believe most of these to be ancient rather than new.
    With that being said, doesn't it seem like the manifestations taking place in these VORTEX places are by products of something? I understand they could very well be natural, but these things scream to me of being byproducts of physics bending technology deep within the earth.

The Native Americans have always told folks to stay away from Crater Lake. They considered it a no no. They wouldn't have anything to do with it.
    David Paulides has chronicalled not a few people who have gone missing here and never been found again. In many of the Paulides trouble spots people go missing and are sometimes found. Not in Crater Lake. You go missing in Crater Lake you are gone forever it seems.
    I think under Crater Lake, probably miles under, there is some type of base.
    I don't think these people are the same as the folks at Mt. Shasta.
    They seem to be less warm and fuzzy.
    Like you wouldn't want to have anything to do with them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast