many of us have been here a long time , now it's time to unpack ~☼~
    And here I just got done packing...

2. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

Default Re: The Spiritual Conspiracy

Great stuff, reminds me of that speech Charlie Chaplin gives in the 'The Dictator' telling soldiers to not serve 'Machine Men'
    Yes it seems like the real creed for Baby Boomers

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), ljwheat (6th August 2012)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Hallelujah!!!! Love bombs LOL!! The kind of bombs tht happen underneath the surface and can have just as much impact as the physical ones! <----------------The big secret kept silent
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

bluestflame (6th August 2012), CdnSirian (7th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), ljwheat (6th August 2012), Melinda (7th August 2012), STATIC (6th August 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    many of us have been here a long time , now it's time to unpack ~☼~
    And here I just got done packing...
    I think the little thingy behind "unpack" is let our light shine!
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

bluestflame (6th August 2012), CdnSirian (7th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), Fred Steeves (6th August 2012), Melinda (7th August 2012)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote I think the little thingy behind "unpack" is let our light shine!

Bring it on SUN.......
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

bluestflame (6th August 2012), CdnSirian (7th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), ljwheat (6th August 2012), Melinda (7th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

LIFE is BEAUTY FULL ....and all we have to do is open our eyes and SEE and BE!
    Thanks for the post Bill! M6*

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M6* For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th August 2012), Christine (7th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), ljwheat (6th August 2012), Melinda (7th August 2012)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Buck's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill, thank you for having the courage to plant your flag with crazy ones (as Rumi used to say)

This is THE reason I felt drawn to Avalon.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Buck For This Post:

4evrneo (29th August 2012), CdnSirian (7th August 2012), CeltMan (6th August 2012), Christine (7th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), Fred Steeves (6th August 2012), ljwheat (6th August 2012), Melinda (7th August 2012)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    How many people do we need to affect a conscious change?

According to Gregg Braden it is the square of 1% - Based on a population of six and half billion that would come to approx 8060 people.

Now my next question would be; what would be an applicable program they could apply where 8060 people share a collective conscious intention with perfect harmony that would effect such a change?
    Excellent question-Sigma6.

Answer(or at least one of them...lol) is that Every Sunday evening at 8pm (GMT) there IS a 'Global Intent Meditation' taking place.

There are many participants, who just do it, asking for no kudos.

p.s. One can also do it on a Daily basis,--and 'relate/refer' that intent back to/with that of ALL other good folk who have and are carrying out such 'intent meds' wherever/whenever the time.(Past, present or future)
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

4evrneo (29th August 2012), CD7 (6th August 2012), CdnSirian (7th August 2012), Ceedub (8th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), ljwheat (6th August 2012), Melinda (7th August 2012)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    Great thread Bill! Sometimes it looks like you give up hope and there is a lot
    of negativity in your posts imo, so it's really refreshing to see this thread.

I totally agree with you there is an inner revolution, so it is happening
    although we don't notice much on the surface. I'm still watching Eckhart Tolle's
    monthly videos and although it looks like he is repeating the same over and
    over again it's great to listen to him and it's like meditating for me. Someone
    asked his opinion about the "The Occupy Movement". His answer more or less
    coïncides with this thread. There is a movement without having real goals,
    but it's globally and it's the externalisation of the inner change of more and
    more people on Earth. There are of course a lot of rigid structures who aren't
    capable of changing. Like governments, religions, politics, banking system etc.,
    but they will collapse on the long run. A lot of them are bringing about their
    own collapse. Eckhart also talked about Buddhist monks being 'active' at
    the occupy movement and when asking what they were doing they
    said: "We are occupying the present moment"

There is a widespread unstoppable awakening outside of the rigid structures.
    Even though they don't talk about it in the mainstream media it is still happening.
    By looking too much at what is happening in the world (papers, tv) it may look like
    it's getting worse every day, but of course the transformation isn't a smooth and
    easy one like our own individual transformation isn't too.
    remember, Bill doesn't share everything that comes to him, until he bounces it around when everyone confirms the story, of course it brings him down, then he pops back to Avalon, to share his wisdom, and those who know him as a friend unload a blast of love and laughter...

what you read here, is from Bill's heart even if they are the words of another.

It is how we all feel and why we have gathered...

I have had stories sent to me, in languages from around the world linked back to Avalon...

the most amazing part of this transformation currently happening, is I feel some jealousy coming from the upper echelon...

their gifts aren't lighting up, because they haven't given what they could to help others, and now they are quietly being left behind...

as our gifts have passed theirs, they have lost their connections they have always depended on for power...

all their technology, all their money can't change what together we can do with just a thought...

17. Link to Post #50
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Gerald Celente just said in the Infowars Nightly News, that a spiritual awakening is what it takes for humanity to turn this thing around and Alex wholeheartedly agreed. Do you see the writing on the wall?
    "When things start breaking down, you'll start seeing a build up in spirituality. And I believe that's the only thing that can save us - the only thing. I've said this before, it's the wonderful Hindu saying: When the student is ready the teacher appears."

I dig the cover for the latest TrendsJournal:

Last edited by christian; 8th August 2012 at 18:43.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

CdnSirian (10th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), Fred Steeves (8th August 2012), Gardener (10th August 2012), HaveBlue (10th August 2012), Kristin (8th August 2012), ljwheat (8th August 2012), meeradas (9th August 2012), mountain_jim (9th August 2012), NancyV (8th August 2012), Rollo (8th August 2012), toothpick (11th August 2012), ulli (10th August 2012), ViralSpiral (9th August 2012), we-R-one (8th August 2012)

19. Link to Post #51
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    And I believe that's the only thing that can save us - the only thing.
    Keep saying this for exactly 14 years now.
    I say "bring it!"

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

CdnSirian (10th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), Fred Steeves (9th August 2012), ljwheat (9th August 2012), ulli (10th August 2012)

21. Link to Post #52
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Now that OP was just brilliant. I wonder if Obama and co have actually seen this themselves and got the idea for their 'peace bombs' that are sadly real bombs given a new name to make them sound justified.

The psyops they use on us these days is apalling. I wonder how many are silly enough to fall for that propaganda?

I am however, optimistic. I will often stop complete strangers in the street or supermarket or whenever and whereever someone may catch my eye and ask them if they believe news items such as 'do you really believe 'they' got Bin Laden? or ask about GM food and/or vaccines and so forth.

Even if they don't answer at all, that is OK because it gets them thinking at very least. Some for only a second or two but often such thoughts will surface later when they get home or next time they encounter such things.

The older folks most often do believe the MSM (main stream media) But the good news is that the younger folks in their 40s and under do not!
    I myself am of the generation X being 42. (yes as we all know 42 is the answer to the universe- hitch hikers giude to the galaxy!)

While alot of the older folks (by no means all- and by definition that means avalonians over 40 are not included!) are too indoctrinated from years of programming generation X and after are not. Gen X is dubbed the cynical, loser generation that doesn't want to work, is content just to 'get by' without playing (paying)into the system by amassing huge debt they can never pay off. And the ones that have gone into massive debt just declare bankruptcy with no intention of ever paying off their 'creditors'!

Once the rest of the so called 'developed nations' follow Icelands lead and then become dubbed 'nations of concern' we will know for sure humanity is progressing.
    The 'concern' of course will be concern that the lies are no longer being swallowed.

But back to the originalk subject- It reminds me of the excellent 2005 movie V for Vendetta. In fact I'm going to go and watch it again right now!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

4evrneo (29th August 2012), bluestflame (10th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), Frogweaver (26th August 2012), ulli (10th August 2012), wynderer (10th August 2012)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

all their technology, all their money can't change what together we can do with just a thought...
    Now here is a thought: we need to double our numbers each day.
    Each one who reads this starts their day by visualizing one of their most comatose family members
    (...let's face it, each one has one) eyes blinking, a yawn, a stretch, another yawn, eyes wide open now...
    "where AM I??" and we say to them
    "I'm so glad you woke up....we need your help.
    We have an emergency here and you are needed."

This might speed up the mass awakening further.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

4evrneo (29th August 2012), CdnSirian (10th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), Fred Steeves (10th August 2012), ljwheat (10th August 2012)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Bumping this up with a little musical interlude....

"Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Daughter of Time (21st September 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #55
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

bumping Bill's original post -- this part below greatly moved me:

Our orders come from the Spiritual Intelligence Agency, instructing us to drop soft, secret love bombs when no one is looking. Poems; hugs; music; photography; smiles; acts of kindness; movies; meditation; prayer; dance; websites; social activism; blogs; inspirational articles; words and messages of truth. We each express ourselves in our own unique ways, with our own unique gifts and talents.[/

i recently visited my beloved NYC -- every time i go there, my love for & faith in Humanity is restored [from all over this planet! -- lots of smiling & that great Earth Mammal contribution, joking, going on! even tho we were all being soaked by the buckets of rain coming down in one of the 2 freak thunder/lightning storms in the city this summer]

-- but this last time while standing having a smoke in front of the Port Authority bus station, i could not stop myself from crying -- i could not shut out the future[s] i was picking up of so many of the people hustling in front of me

this seeing of futures/crying was very painful for me -- i brought it home w/me [was quite depressed for a while], & eventually prayed from the heart -- i guess i was praying for a truthful way out of the pain

the Message i got very clearly was , 'That which is of Love can never die' -- & i saw what the quote above from Bill's post describes kind of dancing in front of me -- all the music, the gardens, the poems, the hugs, the smiles -- etc, etc, etc

see y'all after the Shift

wyn

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Some of you may have seen this before, but I came across it for the first time today. It's in a number of places on the net.

It could be a large part of the mission statement for the Avalon Forum. Enjoy
    and be inspired.

-------

On the surface of our world right now there is war, violence, and craziness, and things may seem dark. But calmly and quietly, at the same time, something is happening underground. An inner revolution is taking place, and certain individuals are being called to a higher light. It is a silent revolution. From the inside out. From the ground up. This is a global co-operation that has sleeper cells in every nation. It is a planetary Spiritual Conspiracy.

You won't likely see us on TV. You won't read about us in the newspaper. You won't hear from us on the radio. We don't seek glory. We don't wear any uniform. We come in all shapes and sizes, colors and styles. We are in every country and culture of the world, in cities big and small, mountains and valleys, in farms and villages, tribes and remote islands.

Most of us work anonymously, seeking not recognition of name, but profound transformation of life, working quietly behind the scenes. You could pass by one of us on the street and not even notice. We go undercover, not concerned for who takes the final credit, but simply that the work gets done.

Many of us may seem to have normal jobs. But behind the external storefront is where the deeper work takes place. With the individual and collective power of our minds and hearts we spread passion, knowledge, and joy to all. Some call us the Conscious Army, as together we co-create a new world.

Our orders come from the Spiritual Intelligence Agency, instructing us to drop soft, secret love bombs when no one is looking. Poems; hugs; music; photography; smiles; acts of kindness; movies; meditation; prayer; dance; websites; social activism; blogs; inspirational articles; words and messages of truth. We each express ourselves in our own unique ways, with our own unique gifts and talents.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." That is the motto that fills our hearts. We know this is the path to profound transformation. We know that quietly and humbly, individually and collectively, we have the power of all the oceans combined.

At first glance, our work is not even visible. It is slow and meticulous, like the formation of mountains. And yet, with our combined efforts, entire tectonic plates are being shaped and moved for centuries to come.

Love is the religion we come to share. And you don't need to be highly educated, or have exceptional knowledge, to understand it. Love arises from the intelligence of the heart, embedded in the timeless evolutionary pulse of all living beings.

Be the change you want to see in the world. Nobody else can do it for you. Yet don't forget, we are all here supporting you. We are now recruiting.

Perhaps you will join us — or already have. For in this spiritual conspiracy, all are welcome, and all are loved. The door is always open.

28. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

Now here is a thought: we need to double our numbers each day.
    Each one who reads this starts their day by visualizing one of their most comatose family members
    (...let's face it, each one has one) eyes blinking, a yawn, a stretch, another yawn, eyes wide open now...
    "where AM I??" and we say to them
    "I'm so glad you woke up....we need your help.
    We have an emergency here and you are needed."

This might speed up the mass awakening further.
    don't think I didn't notice the change in storm track for Seven that was heading towards you...

remember people, the controllers are pulling out, this planet is no longer on auto pilot which means each of us need to take a task on to help...

we have rain hitting drought states, the Jet Stream started flowing for the first time this year...

another wave of energy tomorrow, what should we work on for this one?

29. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CeltMan (here)
    Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    How many people do we need to affect a conscious change?

According to Gregg Braden it is the square of 1% - Based on a population of six and half billion that would come to approx 8060 people.

Now my next question would be; what would be an applicable program they could apply where 8060 people share a collective conscious intention with perfect harmony that would effect such a change?
    Excellent question-Sigma6.

Answer(or at least one of them...lol) is that Every Sunday evening at 8pm (GMT) there IS a 'Global Intent Meditation' taking place.

There are many participants, who just do it, asking for no kudos.

p.s. One can also do it on a Daily basis,--and 'relate/refer' that intent back to/with that of ALL other good folk who have and are carrying out such 'intent meds' wherever/whenever the time.(Past, present or future)
    first off, let me explain, we don't need to gather at the same time, tell your subconscious you want to be part of a project and it will gather with other like Spirits to accomplish the task...

it doen't matter if you are there at a time when others are meeting, because when 3 gather at once, mountains can be moved...

when everyone meditates on nothing, that is exactly what you will accomplish so enough nonsense...

we have inbound energy hitting tomorrow, if you want to join, ask you spirit to help with the crops... or the Jet Stream to cool things down, and warm them up for others...

if we don't draw down energy quick, we could have a massive volcano pop in NZ with the ash passing over the antarctic, it has already filled 25,000 kilometers of ocean with Pumice...

global meltdown, let's keep it from happening...

4.5 months until we are on our own...

30. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

for 50 years I have watched global meditations for peace and guess what... we're still at war...

I have tapped the global meditation for power, and there is none, get to solar watch the energy coming from the sun...

just telling a few friends about the energy and how you hope it helps bring rain to crops... if they agree, they are silently in...

if they talk of dizziness...

chuckle and say I tried to tell ya...

might sound silly but to most sitting on your butt with your legs crossed for an hour thinking of nothing... also sounds silly...

this is all so simple, your subconscious is your Spirit and is there to help...

you can start as captain of a really small boat, with a couple of passengers...

when you are ready to step up to Carmody level, he grabs the reins of the meditation group of a few million and hops timelines, he's a great teacher to watch...

my goal is to find Captains and give them purpose to lead others forward...

31. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

OnyxKnight told us the ET's from the water worlds are moving out, did they know this enormous volcano of underwater ash is flooding the waters they were living in.

if all of you haven't realized it yet, he is sharing with us what we need to know...

how many people here have been screaming for disclosure? If you're waiting for ET to knock on your door to borrow your phone, it'll be a while...

MIB sent him here to answer questions for Avalon for a reason...

32. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Beautiful and inspiring...........my heart swells, feeling blessed to be here.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

CdnSirian (15th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast