+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Spiritual Conspiracy

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Default Re: The Spiritual Conspiracy

Seems that, as long as this new world order crowd, has been in business, that we should be under a one world govt by now. You know why we aren't? Because WE, are changing too fast for THEM, to keep up. chuckle chuckle.

Keeps up the good works, folks.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

another bob (31st August 2012), Belle (31st August 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Eram (31st August 2012), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), GreenGuy (3rd December 2013), Sebastion (31st August 2012), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

As some of my teachers would say.

To conspire is to breathe together.

We are in this together. It's an honor brothers and sisters.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

4evrneo (21st September 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), GreenGuy (3rd December 2013), Rollo (1st September 2012), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013), write4change (21st September 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Do enjoy Your sites, Rahkyt
    With Thanks
    turk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turk For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

" Learning what U Like,..Works Best"

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turk For This Post:

4evrneo (21st September 2012), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Wales Avalon Member laughs-last's Avatar
    Thanks

(dances in room) ONE LOVE, BIG LOVE x

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laughs-last For This Post:

4evrneo (21st September 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), Samsara (5th September 2012), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by Bing Lalo (here)
    Dear Bill, I think Love is part of the game, but Love must to come with Knowledge, with Light. Why? Because if Love comes alone can happen terrible things, our world is an example of this. Here there are some "people" that love the power, and because of this they create that power (Love is the force that creates), but like they do without Light they create what we have, an that is: Control. They love so much the power that they do everything to increase that power and they create fear, because that way they take more power from the poor souls. With the time they generate the ignorance and the separation, this is the way the dark side play their game.
    So Love is fantastic, but we must to put together with the light or the information. If we do this way, we can create the most beautiful creations. If not, well we can see our world and understand what happen.

Be good and enjoy life.
    Yes light and love together because they are basically the same. Do not confound love and lust, those are quite different. Lust for power becomes extinct when there is "the power" of love.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

4evrneo (21st September 2012), AutumnW (7th April 2013), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), GreenGuy (3rd December 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Wrote something similar a long time ago. But this person (and people, whom I admire greatly) wrote it perfectly. This is also, my description for "indigos." The most simple description of the inner revolution of consciousness that is the true intervention, the true unfoldment of divinity. You all know who you are

I bet there is not a single person on this forum who does not resonate with this statement.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

4evrneo (4th September 2012), bluestflame (4th September 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), GreenGuy (3rd December 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013)

15. Link to Post #68
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

"Secret Love Bombs" I love this!

Purity of purpose begins in the heart opening channels to connect our souls' mark, remembering everyone in humanity's cloth..........

¤=[Post Update]=¤

"Secret Love Bombs" I love this!

Purity of purpose begins in the heart opening channels to connect our souls' mark, remembering everyone in humanity's cloth...........

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

4evrneo (21st September 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

the words and thoughts that you have shown are an simplicity, something that when woven makes us the web that we have always dreamt to become, this very thought of being a species with such an emotional response to that of a butterfly, spreading thy wings to the uplifting air of truth, to ascend in a fathomless,peaceful beginning, is to show that we have always, have had the upperhand, that we did not begin this war, but that we were made to end it, thank you Bill, S

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sineck For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), Inaiá (3rd December 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013), write4change (8th April 2013)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you to all for the inspiring thoughts. These are the things that sustain me through all the physical world madness. It is so powerful to know that billions of souls unite in thought to change the course of spaceship Earth. Keep sending us all that spiritual energy!!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Willow26 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013), write4change (8th April 2013)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Some of you may have seen this before, but I came across it for the first time today. It's in a number of places on the net.

It could be a large part of the mission statement for the Avalon Forum. Enjoy
    and be inspired.

-------

On the surface of our world right now there is war, violence, and craziness, and things may seem dark. But calmly and quietly, at the same time, something is happening underground. An inner revolution is taking place, and certain individuals are being called to a higher light. It is a silent revolution. From the inside out. From the ground up. This is a global co-operation that has sleeper cells in every nation. It is a planetary Spiritual Conspiracy.

You won't likely see us on TV. You won't read about us in the newspaper. You won't hear from us on the radio. We don't seek glory. We don't wear any uniform. We come in all shapes and sizes, colors and styles. We are in every country and culture of the world, in cities big and small, mountains and valleys, in farms and villages, tribes and remote islands.

Most of us work anonymously, seeking not recognition of name, but profound transformation of life, working quietly behind the scenes. You could pass by one of us on the street and not even notice. We go undercover, not concerned for who takes the final credit, but simply that the work gets done.

Many of us may seem to have normal jobs. But behind the external storefront is where the deeper work takes place. With the individual and collective power of our minds and hearts we spread passion, knowledge, and joy to all. Some call us the Conscious Army, as together we co-create a new world.

Our orders come from the Spiritual Intelligence Agency, instructing us to drop soft, secret love bombs when no one is looking. Poems; hugs; music; photography; smiles; acts of kindness; movies; meditation; prayer; dance; websites; social activism; blogs; inspirational articles; words and messages of truth. We each express ourselves in our own unique ways, with our own unique gifts and talents.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." That is the motto that fills our hearts. We know this is the path to profound transformation. We know that quietly and humbly, individually and collectively, we have the power of all the oceans combined.

At first glance, our work is not even visible. It is slow and meticulous, like the formation of mountains. And yet, with our combined efforts, entire tectonic plates are being shaped and moved for centuries to come.

Love is the religion we come to share. And you don't need to be highly educated, or have exceptional knowledge, to understand it. Love arises from the intelligence of the heart, embedded in the timeless evolutionary pulse of all living beings.

Be the change you want to see in the world. Nobody else can do it for you. Yet don't forget, we are all here supporting you. We are now recruiting.

Perhaps you will join us — or already have. For in this spiritual conspiracy, all are welcome, and all are loved. The door is always open.

this post was added to a post in the LRH L Ron Hubbard thread

I was wondering where it came from ... because it indicates to me

jim

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), Kalamos (3rd December 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013)

23. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gralsfighter For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), sunflower (6th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013)

25. Link to Post #73
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

I do like this.

Recently I just learnt about the Buddhist 8 fold path and realised that it was not just a matter of doing good deeds for the joy of it, but thinking in a different way as well.

I'm sure this 'new' conspiracy, is taking off......(firm believer of the theory of the 100th monkey).

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mischief For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Jeffrey Mark's Avatar
    Thanks

Peace, Love, Stillness, Beauty, Joy....And now these remain.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey Mark For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), Hazel (3rd December 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,950 times in 424 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Borderless, gender, creed, and color-indifferent, we are uniting as an egalitarian planetary family. Like plants in an a concrete sidewalk crack, we are slowly doing the impossible, moving the immovable. We are the irresistible force - of love.

A wind of change is blowing.

Dennis
    One of the wisest people I've known, who was my pastor at the time, once told me: "When life sucks, go scrub someone's floor." I have found this to be so true. What with old age, disability, McHealthCare via Kaiser, etc etc, our lives have been difficult. I've found the remedy in volunteer work to the most needy people in our community. I try never to pass up an opportunity to be useful or helpful. My own difficulties fade away, and are replaced with joy.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), Hazel (3rd December 2013), Kalamos (3rd December 2013), kirolak (8th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013), ulli (3rd December 2013), Wind (3rd December 2013)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 09:50.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), GreenGuy (3rd December 2013), JohnathanSFR (3rd December 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Thank you Calamus for re-posting this.

When we practice unconditional love in our everyday lives, whether towards those closest to us or complete strangers, we better this world as a whole. And each act of kindness becomes infectious which has the possibility of repeating itself exponentially. The greatest changes often begin with the simplest act.

I'm new to Project Avalon, and I would like to give my thanks to each of you that strive to make this world the place of peace and love it can be.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JohnathanSFR For This Post:

araucaria (7th January 2014), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), GreenGuy (3rd December 2013), Kalamos (3rd December 2013), kirolak (8th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2013), Ulyse30 (17th October 2014), Wind (3rd December 2013)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Another bump. ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), Kalamos (3rd December 2013)

37. Link to Post #79
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Blessings to all those glowing hearts on the road 'more so' travelled...

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

I needed to read this today...to know we are out there and growing together, even though we are apart. Thank you.

When Mother Teresa was asked what we can do to promote peace she simply said, "Go home and love your family." May I urge you to see your family in every face you encounter, may I encourage you to see yourself...

39. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tonya For This Post:

araucaria (7th January 2014), Dennis Leahy (7th January 2014), eaglespirit (7th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (20th December 2017), gripreaper (13th January 2014), halffull (7th January 2014), Kalamos (8th January 2014), kirolak (8th January 2014), ulli (7th January 2014), Ulyse30 (17th October 2014), Wind (8th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast