Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 1 10 16 LastLast

Thread: Evidence That A Boeing 757 Really Did Impact the Pentagon on 9/11

1. Link to Post #181
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Default Re: Evidence That A Boeing 757 Really Did Impact the Pentagon on 9/11

The UK has been showing various docs at night, mostly old stuff, declaring the official line, sinking it deeper into the minds of sheeple whom swallow it completely
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

2. Link to Post #182
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    The UK has been showing various docs at night, mostly old stuff, declaring the official line, sinking it deeper into the minds of sheeple whom swallow it completely
    I know, they aired a doco recently in Australia. Asked my work colleagues what they thought about 9/11, thye sya without a doubt it was Bin Laden, and say the US wouldent want to go to war or make a false flag event beacuse war costs so much money and they're in alot of debt because of it

Its kinda sad.

3. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TigaHawk (here)
    I know, they aired a doco recently in Australia. Asked my work colleagues what they thought about 9/11, thye sya without a doubt it was Bin Laden, and say the US wouldent want to go to war or make a false flag event beacuse war costs so much money and they're in alot of debt because of it

Its kinda sad.
    Sad indeed. My personal experience is very similar. Very sad, very sad.

4. Link to Post #184
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Standing Army
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=jdd7d37G17U

this documentary, about my country's military bases in 716 [edit -- oops! i think it must have been 716 bases] countries in this world -- this is why i think getting out the truth about 9/11 is so important -- because at the present time, the USA is THE military power in the world, the great empire , & thus the major military power behind the NWO

the truth about 9/11 is thus not a small truth about one gov'ts war on its citizens -- gov'ts all over the world do that on a regular basis -- it's the truth about a huge step in the NWO getting control over the lives & minds of people all over the world --
    Last edited by wynderer; 12th September 2010 at 14:58.

5. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,975 times in 2,208 posts

I'll tell you what is really sad......that the 9/11 Inside Job conspiracy could itself be a

PSYOPS job...???? Driven by 'agents' and catching genuine 'truthseekers' in the net of

deception?

This quote is from a thread on GLP.....

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage446234/pg1

Quote Know this, that anyone who believes the 911 conspiracy theories has tagged themselves as "handled" and "contained". This means that you have been successfully diverted and neutralized. You believe the psyops mind control program about 911, and have stopped looking for any other answers to the day that changed the world.

Strong words? But something to be considered.

My own views on the Pentagon 9/11...have changed after looking into it more closely...

And I now think that the Pentagon was made to look as if an airliner crashed into it..
    to cover up the shooting down of flight 77 over the Atlantic...???

NOT because the whole of 9/11 was an 'inside job'...but because flight 77 was hijacked
    and HAD to be dealt with....

6. Link to Post #186
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Whom would be brave enough to face the wrath of the US?
    For my childrens future i will gladly put my hand up to be part of facing the wrath of not the US but the so called controllers..
    Are we not getting told again and again that if we live with fear we will never ascend, or move into the new age or be confronted by our ET friends or be in the right vibration..

bennycog

7. Link to Post #187
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi Mother Jayne,

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    I'll tell you what is really sad......that the 9/11 Inside Job conspiracy could itself be a PSYOPS job...???? Driven by 'agents' and catching genuine 'truthseekers' in the net of
    deception?
    I've always wondered about this myself. In the end, I made the decision that no fear is worth comprising one's eternal soul. If you don't stand behind the truth in this lifetime, you'll pay for it in another. My cosmic sense overriding my terranean sense, if you will.

This quote is from a thread on GLP.....

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage446234/pg1

I just skimmed through the GLP message. The author has no knowledge of elementary physics if he thinks that the conservation of linear momentum would allow near free fall speed of WTC7 in the absence of controlled demolition, and he must think that to believe that 9/11/2001 was not an Inside Job. And/Or the author has no research skills because not only is there massive amounts of physical evidence that vectors into a determination of Inside Job; but a wide basket of circumstantial evidence. E.g. put options on American Airlines (Buzzy Krongaard); "Project for a New American Century" (PNAC) excerpts that suggest the need for a catalyzing event to usher in the age of full spectrum dominance by the military industrial complex; Five Dancing Israelis; Ptech; Odigo; Urban Moving Systems; lack of fighter jet deployment after the first putative plane had hit WTC1; Norman Mineta's testimony about Cheney monitoring the Boeing jetliner as it flew towards the Pentagon; Pakistan ISI - a puppet intelligence agency of the CIA - forwarding $100,000 to Mohammed Atta one of the alleged hijackers (this was probably a false flag money transfer to prop up the neoArabian tale of Osama bin Laden, nineteen Saudi blackhearts, boxcutters, and a cave that opens to a call for sesame); Rumsfeld's announcement on September 10, 2001 that some 2.3 trillions could not be accounted for in the Pentagon's coffers and the coincidental result of the Pentagon missile attacking the particular wing of the Pentagon that housed the accounting offices (I mean, ask yourself this, if an independent terrorist with minimal flying skills was aiming a Boeing at a target, would he aim for the center of the target where a hit would have some chance of success ... or a side of the target where a miss would be more likely?); Larry Silverstein's suspicious purchase of the twin towers in the months leading up to the attacks (googlesearch 'asbestos, twin towers, and Larry Silverstein'); his infamous "pull" statement; and his attempt to collect twice the insurance money by having his lawyers argue that the twin tower attacks were two separate events; Operation Northwoods; Marvin Bush's connection to Securacom, the security agency implicated in several nodes of the attacks; the fact that some of the alleged terror pilots being alive after September 11, 2001; etc. etc. etc. And/Or the author is a disinformation stooge (and one can find literally thousands of these gutless beings) that has opted for fear, fortune and fool's fame over the defense of truth.

Quote Strong words? But something to be considered.
    Disinformation is a mishmash of weak words strung together to frighten and manipulate the masses. Their weakness is exposed by shedding light on the truth. The only consideration for disinformation and their decorated mules ... is the dustbin.

Quote My own views on the Pentagon 9/11...have changed after looking into it more closely...
    And I now think that the Pentagon was made to look as if an airliner crashed into it.. to cover up the shooting down of flight 77 over the Atlantic...???

NOT because the whole of 9/11 was an 'inside job'...but because flight 77 was hijacked
    and HAD to be dealt with....
    The big hole in that logic is that the physical and circumstantial evidence at all attack nodes prove government planning and execution. A smaller hole, but still a hole, is this ... if we assume for a nanosecond that you are correct - no, make that a femtosecond - namely, that the government overrode "Houdini Hani" (Hanjour)'s control with remote technology, then why not steer the Boeing jetliner towards the Atlantic when it was some 50 miles out (as per Norman Mineta's testimony of Cheney's orders) ... why have the Boeing come within several feet of the Pentagon rooftop at all for the flyover? Or why have a missile fired into the accounting offices of the Pentagon? And why even shoot any of the Boeings? Why not have them land somewhere where Swat units would be in place to handle a hot hijacking situation?

It just doesn't make logical sense, Mother Jayne. I mean, you'd really have to dull Occam's razor to find any shred of truth in the official account. But I`m glad that you accept the Northside Citgo approach testimony. That`s a key piece of the puzzle.

Cheers
    Uncle Zook

8. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    Hi Mother Jayne,
    Hi Uncle Zook......

Quote I just skimmed through the GLP message. The author has no knowledge of elementary physics if he thinks that the conservation of linear momentum would allow near free fall speed of WTC7 in the absence of controlled demolition, and he must think that to believe that 9/11/2001 was not an Inside Job.
    Maybe WTC 7 was badly damaged and brought down with a controlled demolition...? I don't have
    a problem with that...if that is the case. Why it would be kept secret is a seperate issue...but
    doesn't in itself point to an overall 'inside job'.

Quote And/Or the author has no research skills because not only is there massive amounts of physical evidence that vectors into a determination of Inside Job; but a wide basket of circumstantial evidence. E.g. put options on American Airlines (Buzzy Krongaard); "Project for a New American Century" (PNAC) excerpts that suggest the need for a catalyzing event to usher in the age of full spectrum dominance by the military industrial complex; Five Dancing Israelis; Ptech; Odigo; Urban Moving Systems; lack of fighter jet deployment after the first putative plane had hit WTC1; Norman Mineta's testimony about Cheney monitoring the Boeing jetliner as it flew towards the Pentagon; Pakistan ISI - a puppet intelligence agency of the CIA - forwarding $100,000 to Mohammed Atta one of the alleged hijackers (this was probably a false flag money transfer to prop up the neoArabian tale of Osama bin Laden, nineteen Saudi blackhearts, boxcutters, and a cave that opens to a call for sesame); Rumsfeld's announcement on September 10, 2001 that some 2.3 trillions could not be accounted for in the Pentagon's coffers and the coincidental result of the Pentagon missile attacking the particular wing of the Pentagon that housed the accounting offices (I mean, ask yourself this, if an independent terrorist with minimal flying skills was aiming a Boeing at a target, would he aim for the center of the target where a hit would have some chance of success ... or a side of the target where a miss would be more likely?); Larry Silverstein's suspicious purchase of the twin towers in the months leading up to the attacks (googlesearch 'asbestos, twin towers, and Larry Silverstein'); his infamous "pull" statement; and his attempt to collect twice the insurance money by having his lawyers argue that the twin tower attacks were two separate events; Operation Northwoods; Marvin Bush's connection to Securacom, the security agency implicated in several nodes of the attacks; the fact that some of the alleged terror pilots being alive after September 11, 2001; etc. etc. etc.
    Phew.....ok.......IMO....all the things above could...with time.....LOTS of time...be explained away or put down to greed, misinfo, confusion..including some of the alleged hijackers being alive.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think 7 of the 19 are said to be alive but there's stuff about stolen
    passports?

Quote The big hole in that logic is that the physical and circumstantial evidence at all attack nodes prove government planning and execution. A smaller hole, but still a hole, is this ... if we assume for a nanosecond that you are correct - no, make that a femtosecond - namely, that the government overrode "Houdini Hani" (Hanjour)'s control with remote technology, then why not steer the Boeing jetliner towards the Atlantic when it was some 50 miles out (as per Norman Mineta's testimony of Cheney's orders) ... why have the Boeing come within several feet of the Pentagon rooftop at all for the flyover?
    Flight 77 might not have got that near to the Pentagon....another passenger jet could have
    flown over around the time of the 'explosion'......(see Ahkanaten's post in your thread)

Quote Or why have a missile fired into the accounting offices of the Pentagon?
    That MAY have been opportunist? Or it might have copped it because of it being in the vacinity
    of the mainly unoccupied area?

Quote And why even shoot any of the Boeings? Why not have them land somewhere where Swat units would be in place to handle a hot hijacking situation?
    Now...this is a point that I have thought about...re my theory. And it DOES bother me.

But....I'm thinking that......in the panic and confusion...and time constraints during what ammounts to a war situation...when the military didn't know what was coming next....
    and hadn't got a complete handle on the situation....it was probably decided to go with
    'war' protocol...and shoot them down...rather than enter into a protracted hijack situation
    during a time of attack......when there was uncertainty about the extent of the attack.

I don't know how easy it is to land an airliner with remote control?

That's the best I can do, for now, with the points you've made.

I'm still sticking with my theory.

for anyone who might be vaguely interested in my 'theory'.........it's in post 5 in the thread linked to below.....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...the-Inside-Job!
    Last edited by jaybee; 12th September 2010 at 17:11.

9. Link to Post #189
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Remote controlled planes is a subject all by itself. But do know they have very successfully flown large planes via remote control since the 1970's. Several docs have been produced and shown on tv over the years. These days its simple as ABC to take off, fly and land anything with wings.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Curious77 (7th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #190
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Concerning the events at the Pentagon on 9.11.01, I have gone back into my notes and dug up the following: on the morning of September 11, 2001, a C130H piloted by a Lt. Col. Steve O'Brien was dispatched to reconnoiter an incoming unidentified plane into the DC airspace. He got a visual ID on the plane (he said it was a 757) and informed the authorities. He followed the plane and reported back that it had "crashed into the Pentagon." In one of the many strange coincidences that occurred on that day, the very same plane was dispatched to Shanksville, PA where it reported that it had seen black smoke where a plane had crashed into the ground. The plane was ID'd at both sites by witnesses on the ground. My personal theory is that this plane provided the fog and confusion under which a missile was launched at the Pentagon building. It also provides a link between segments of the narrative that day, in a connect the dots exercise pointing to a planned and orchestrated event that could not possibly have been undertaken, as we are told we must believe, by a bunch of guys in turbans in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan using a laptop hooked up to a satellite phone. Just a thought. The dramatic presence of a big slow-moving plane like the C130H also cemented itself in witnesses' minds, adding plausibility to the official story that a big jet ha crashed into the bldg.

12. Link to Post #191
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Hi Uncle Zook......

Maybe WTC 7 was badly damaged and brought down with a controlled demolition...? I don't have
    a problem with that...if that is the case. Why it would be kept secret is a seperate issue...but

Phew.....ok.......IMO....all the things above could...with time.....LOTS of time...be explained away or put down to greed, misinfo, confusion..including some of the alleged hijackers being alive.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think 7 of the 19 are said to be alive but there's stuff about stolen
    passports?

Flight 77 might not have got that near to the Pentagon....another passenger jet could have
    flown over around the time of the 'explosion'......(see Ahkanaten's post in your thread)

That MAY have been opportunist? Or it might have copped it because of it being in the vacinity

Now...this is a point that I have thought about...re my theory. And it DOES bother me.

But....I'm thinking that......in the panic and confusion...and time constraints during what ammounts to a war situation...when the military didn't know what was coming next....
    and hadn't got a complete handle on the situation....it was probably decided to go with
    'war' protocol...and shoot them down...rather than enter into a protracted hijack situation
    during a time of attack......when there was uncertainty about the extent of the attack.

I don't know how easy it is to land an airliner with remote control?

for anyone who might be vaguely interested in my 'theory'.........it's in post 5 in the thread linked to below.....

Jaybee, by no means should anyone ever arbitrarily believe what others believe simply because others insist upon this. We must at all times stand on our own.

There is however, massive amounts of circumstantial evidence that has been gathered by thousands of people around the world and brought together for the sole purpose of setting the record straight so that justice can prevail for those who no longer have voice in the matter. Countless books have been authored by these and hundreds of videos have been produced by these and hundreds of professional people have made a life-decision to travel around the globe and present evidence within their chosen fields, to people who, like yourself, cling to the official governmental account of what happened during 9/11.

We are not requesting that a contest of numbers of books or videos or hours of study be compared on these threads, but I will offer that simply between those people here on PA who have performed the extensive homework over these 9 years, the number of hours studying, the books read, the lectures listened to, the videos watched, the people we have talked to about this crime, would number in the tens of thousands. Some of the people on this thread alone, have been harassed and experienced character assassination because of this study.

I cannot count the number of times that my eyes and ears and heart have been opened during these 9 years. The ah ha moments and the oh my God moments, are simply too many to count. My mind has been changed. My outlook has been changed. My trust-in has been changed. All by September 11, 2001 and its aftermath.

The recent Pentagon study video on another thread, is one of those moments. I have now been further educated and I now fully and completely understand that a Boeing 757 did not, could not have, hit the Pentagon. This is the effect of massive and continuing study. Your mind has also been changed and I will guarantee that as you begin to really spend the time and effort to study this issue as many on these threads have done, you too will experience those ah ha moments and those oh-my-God moments just like the rest of us. I will guarantee that with every other site that was hit on 9/11, your mind will change, your eyes will see differently and your heart will tell you, in no uncertain terms, that this new information before you is what really happened.

O.I.C.
    Last edited by Snowbird; 13th September 2010 at 01:22.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

13. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    [COLOR="#00bfff"]Jaybee, by no means should anyone ever arbitrarily believe what others believe simply because others insist upon this. We must at all times stand on our own.
    Exactly....and on this I am evidently standing alone. What I'm saying is not going to be
    popular with the supporters of the Official Account....and it's not going to be popular
    with the supporters of the Inside Job Conspiracy. So be it. I have no axe to grind and no
    agenda.....I am free to think outside the box...AND outside the box within the box...

Quote There is however, massive amounts of circumstantial evidence that has been gathered by thousands of people around the world and brought together for the sole purpose of setting the record straight so that justice can prevail for those who no longer have voice in the matter.
    A noble sentiment...but NOTHING is proved beyond reasonable doubt, IMO.

Quote Countless books have been authored by these and hundreds of videos have been produced by these and hundreds of professional people have made a life-decision to travel around the globe and present evidence within their chosen fields, to people who, like yourself, cling to the official governmental account of what happened during 9/11.

Mmmmmmmm....'cling' is a very emotive word...and I wonder how deliberate your use of
    this word is?

If I were 'clinging' to the Official Account....I wouldn't be saying what I am about flights 77 + 93.

But perhaps you think I'm 'clinging' because I don't deny the existence of Militant Islamic Jihad...and that because of that.... I fall foul of the 'doctrines' of the Inside Job CT...?

Quote We are not requesting that a contest of numbers of books or videos or hours of study be compared on these threads, but I will offer that simply between those people here on PA who have performed the extensive homework over these 9 years, the number of hours studying, the books read, the lectures listened to, the videos watched, the people we have talked to about this crime, would number in the tens of thousands. Some of the people on this thread alone, have been harassed and experienced character assassination because of this study.

'Some'....? That's a bit vague...and how would you know, anyway?

I have never bought into the Complete Inside Job theory...although up until now, I haven't looked
    at it more deeply. It took me about 3 weeks to reach the conclusions that I have....after
    being jolted into intellectual action, lol, by this thread....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ot-be-so-hasty)

Key moments in THIS...Pentagon thread, for me...were Fred's posts 105 (page 11) and 114 (page 12)
    And a couple of remarks made by someone else, ...but I'm not going to say who!

Quote I cannot count the number of times that my eyes and ears and heart have been opened during these 9 years. The ah ha moments and the oh my God moments, are simply too many to count. My mind has been changed. My outlook has been changed. My trust-in has been changed. All by September 11, 2001 and its aftermath.

I had my 'oh my God' moments...while trying to suss it out....but not in the direction that
    you did.....key to it all...for me...was what happened to flight 77 if it didn't hit the Pentagon.
    How could it and it's passengers 'disappear'? And sadly...I do think they are in a watery
    grave.... I might be wrong....BUT...I might be right.

Quote The recent Pentagon study video on another thread, is one of those moments. I have now been further educated and I now fully and completely understand that a Boeing 757 did not, could not have, hit the Pentagon. This is the effect of massive and continuing study. Your mind has also been changed and I will guarantee that as you begin to really spend the time and effort to study this issue as many on these threads have done, you too will experience those ah ha moments and those oh-my-God moments just like the rest of us. I will guarantee that with every other site that was hit on 9/11, your mind will change, your eyes will see differently and your heart will tell you, in no uncertain terms, that this new information before you is what really happened.
    I'm sorry....but you definitely cannot guarantee that.

But rest assured that IF I change my mind about anything...I will let you know.
    At the moment...I think I'm on the right track.

J.B.

PS...thanks for your response and thoughts on the matter.....
    Last edited by jaybee; 13th September 2010 at 09:40.

14. Link to Post #193
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Mother Jayne,

Hi Uncle Zook......

Not plausible. For the reason that it would take several weeks and lots of manpower to wire a relatively modest skyscraper (for controlled demolition) much more to wire a 47-storey towering monster like WTC7. At most, your hypothesis would have had from 9:59 AM after WTC2 collapsed (and purportedly damaged WTC7) to 5:21 pm when WTC7 collapsed, a total of 7 hours and 20 minutes. Of course, we'd have to subtract some time to allow for the decision to go ahead with controlled demolition, and again afterwards, to finish wiring and evacuate WTC7 prior to its collapse; say, 20 minutes on either side and you only have 6 hours and 40 minutes to wire the building. Not possible.

Here's an URL that show the approximate collapse times of the three structures:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collaps...d_Trade_Center

We can safely say that if controlled demolition is the cause of WTC7's collapse, and every piece of credible evidence points in this direction, then it could only mean an Inside Job.

Quote Phew.....ok.......IMO....all the things above could...with time.....LOTS of time...be explained away or put down to greed, misinfo, confusion..including some of the alleged hijackers being alive.
    passports?
    Stolen passports? The onus is on those making the initial condemnation of the seven men (and perhaps all nineteen) based on alleged passport evidence, to then prove that the passports were stolen once it has been shown that at least seven of those men were still alive on September 12, 2001. Be alerted that Occam's Razor is standing by to slice the fat off. In any event, the passport issue merely corroborates evidence of Inside Job mischief, it is not required to prove Inside Job. So if N pieces of evidence exist, I have no problem taking one piece of controversial evidence off the analytic table. We are still left with (N-1)
    pieces of evidence, with N being a very large number.

Quote Flight 77 might not have got that near to the Pentagon....another passenger jet could have
    It is alleged that Arab terrorists flew planes with four specific flight numbers. Flight 93 was puportedly shot down in Shanksville (or elsewhere). So either one of the three remaining (allegedly) hijacked planes flew several feet above the Pentagon roof, or a fifth plane flew over the Pentagon roof. What would a fifth plane be doing that close to the roof of the Pentagon? Occam's Razor, anyone? The official version states Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon; it does not refer to a flyover. The official version also states Southside Citgo approach of this putative Boeing jetliner; this is now proven to be a lie beyond any shadow of doubt. So you have to ask yourself this, given all the evidence (physical and circumstantial), is the official version credible any longer? The next question you have to ask yourself is this: if the official version is not credible, i.e. if the Insiders are not credible in the aftermath of the Job ... then what grounds are there to focus on any suspects other than Inside Jobbers?

If opportunism is the case, then those with a vested interested in destroying the accounting offices and accountants, are not Arabs. This again points to Inside Jobbers.

Quote And why even shoot any of the Boeings? Why not have them land somewhere where Swat units would be in place to handle a hot hijacking situation?

Occam's Razor. You are looking for complex conjectural explanations when simple evidentiary explanations are bashing cymbals two inches from your ears.

Quote I don't know how easy it is to land an airliner with remote control?

Everyone must hack their own journey through the overgrown brush that blocks the paths to truth.
    Here's hoping you buy a new machete.

Cheers
    Uncle Zook

15. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

9-11 And The Pentagon
    From Dick Eastman
    9-11-10
    http://rense.com/general92/pent911.htm
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

16. Link to Post #195
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    If opportunism is the case, then those with a vested interested in destroying the accounting offices and accountants, are not Arabs. This again points to Inside Jobbers.
    Wrong thinking here. Section that was hit was in the process of renovation/strengthening, any archives were evacuated. 125 persons killed by explosion (twice the "passengers" number) were mostly construction workers.
    The upgrades were made to comply with post-Oklahoma safety regulations, including explosion resistance. Section hit was only one upgraded at the time of attack.
    From Wiki article:
    Quote t the time of the attacks, the Pentagon was under renovation and several offices were unoccupied, resulting in fewer casualties. Only 800 of 4,500 people who would have been in the area were there because of the work. Furthermore the area hit, on the side of the Heliport Entrance facade, was the section best prepared for such an attack. The renovation there, improvements which resulted from the Oklahoma City bombing, had nearly been completed.
    Consider this: plane approached Pentagon from the side housing all major offices,(which should be primary target) to do flyover, made impossible acrobatic manoeuvre, flew 10 ft of the ground just to hit section most prepared to withstand such an attack. Too many "them coincidences". And that is without arguing any alternative to alleged hit.

Still valid point is, that whatever that was, it was sold to public, hook line and sinker. People made decisions to further support the system basing on that.
    Think of a man that went of vendetta after loosing his kid, hunted down all perpetrators AND their families, just to go home and see people arguing IF the guys he just killed actually did that. Scale up to the 50 million people, and you have size of the problem.
    People made decisions basing on emotions on 9/11. For them to acknowledge that 9/11 was an inside job means that for 9 years they lived in dreamworld with upside-down values. That they are mass murderers and war criminals and terrorists NOT knights in shining armour bringing justice they picture themselves to be.
    They are tied to the story because their sanity depends on it. Deal with that.
    And deal with fact so many were so easily hoodwinked. Deal with fact that there will be other such events in further years, and people would follow the emotional line on them too. Using this strategy you can make people support any war, be it Iran, China or Alpha Centauri, unless people start to actually think. Not seeing that soon though.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Curious77 (7th October 2014)

18. Link to Post #196
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi SaiCO,

Quote Posted by SaiCO (here)
    Wrong thinking here. Section that was hit was in the process of renovation/strengthening, any archives were evacuated. 125 persons killed by explosion (twice the "passengers" number) were mostly construction workers. The upgrades were made to comply with post-Oklahoma safety regulations, including explosion resistance. Section hit was only one upgraded at the time of attack.
    From Wiki article:
    [...]
    I beg to differ. A casualty list of the unfortunate Pentagon employees is available here:
    http://wtcdemolition.com/blog/node/2912

-----------------beginExcerpt------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spc. Craig Amundson 28 Fort Belvoir, Va. multimedia illustrator for deputy chief of staff of personnel U.S. Army
    Melissa Rose Barnes 27 Redlands, Calif. yeoman second class U.S. Navy
    (Ret.) Master Sgt. Max J. Beilke 69 Laurel, Md. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Kris Romeo Bishundat 23 Waldorf, Md. information systems technician second class U.S. Navy
    Carrie R. Blagburn 48 Temple Hills, Md. civilian budget analyst U.S. Army
    Lt. Col. Canfield D. Boone 54 Clifton, Va. U.S. Army
    Diana Borrero de Padro 55 Woodbridge, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Donna Bowen 42 Waldorf, Md. Pentagon communications representative Verizon
    Allen P. Boyle 30 Fredericksburg, Va. defense department contractor U.S. Defense Department
    Christopher Lee Burford 23 Hubert, N.C. electronics technician third class U.S. Navy
    Daniel Martin Caballero 21 Houston, Texas electronics technician third class U.S. Navy
    Sgt. 1st Class Jose Orlando Calderon-Olmedo 44 Annandale, Va. U.S. Army
    Angelene C. Carter 51 Forrestville, Md. accountant U.S. Army
    Sharon A. Carver 38 Waldorf, Md. civilian employee U.S. Army
    John J. Chada 55 Manassas, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Rosa Maria (Rosemary) Chapa 64 Springfield, Va. civilian employee Defense Intelligence Agency
    Julian T. Cooper 39 Springdale, Md. Navy contractor
    Lt. Cmdr. Eric A. Cranford 32 Drexel, N.C. U.S. Navy
    Ada M. Davis 57 Camp Springs, Md. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Capt. Gerald Francis DeConto 44 Sandwich, Mass. director of current operations and plans U.S. Navy
    Lt. Col. Jerry Don Dickerson Jr. 41 Durant, Miss. U.S. Army
    Johnnie Doctor Jr. 32 Jacksonville, Fla. information systems technician first class U.S. Navy
    Capt. Robert Edward Dolan Jr. 43 Alexandria, Va. head of strategy and concepts branch U.S. Navy
    Cmdr. William Howard Donovan 37 Nunda, N.Y. U.S. Navy
    Cmdr. Patrick Dunn 39 Springfield, Va. surface warfare officer U.S. Navy
    Edward Thomas Earhart 26 Salt Lick, Ky. aerographer's mate first class U.S. Navy
    Lt. Cmdr. Robert Randolph Elseth 37 Vestal, N.Y. U.S. Navy
    Jamie Lynn Fallon 23 Woodbridge, Va. storekeeper third class U.S. Navy
    Amelia V. Fields 36 Dumfries, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Gerald P. Fisher 57 Potomac, Md. consultant Booz-Allen & Hamilton Inc.
    Matthew Michael Flocco 21 Newark, Del. aerographer's mate second class U.S. Navy
    Sandra N. Foster 41 Clinton, Md. civilian employee Defense Department
    Capt. Lawrence Daniel Getzfred 57 Elgin, Neb. officer in the Navy command center at the Pentagon U.S. Navy
    Cortez Ghee 54 Reisterstown, Md. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Brenda C. Gibson 59 Falls Church, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Ron F. Golinski 60 Columbia, Md. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Diane M. Hale-McKinzy 38 Alexandria, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Carolyn B. Halmon 49 Washington, D.C. budget analyst U.S. Army
    Sheila M. S. Hein 51 University Park, Md. budget and management specialist U.S. Army

Ronald John Hemenway 37 Shawnee, Kan. electronics technician first class U.S. Navy
    Maj. Wallace Cole Hogan Jr. 40 Fla. U.S. Army
    Jimmie Ira Holley 54 Lanham, Md. civilian accountant U.S. Army
    Angela M. Houtz 27 La Plata, Md. civilian employee U.S. Navy
    Brady K. Howell 26 Arlington, Va. management intern for chief of intelligence U.S. Navy
    Peggie M. Hurt 36 Crewe, Va. accountant U.S. Army
    Lt. Col. Stephen Neil Hyland Jr. 45 Burke, Va. personnel issues U.S. Army
    Robert J. Hymel 55 Woodbridge, Va. civilian management analyst Pentagon
    Sgt. Maj. Lacey B. Ivory 43 Woodbridge, Va. U.S. Army
    Lt. Col. Dennis M. Johnson 48 Port Edwards, Wis. U.S. Army
    Judith L. Jones 53 Woodbridge, Va. civilian employee U.S. Navy
    Brenda Kegler 49 Washington, D.C. budget analyst U.S. Army
    Lt. Michael Scott Lamana 31 Baton Rouge, La. U.S. Navy
    David W. Laychak 40 Manassas, Va. civilian budget analyst U.S. Army
    Samantha L. Lightbourn-Allen 36 Hillside, Md. budget analyst U.S. Army

Maj. Stephen V. Long 39 Ga. U.S. Army
    James T. Lynch 55 Manassas, Va. civilian employee U.S. Navy
    Terence M. Lynch 49 Alexandria, Va. consultant Booz-Allen & Hamilton Inc.
    Nehamon Lyons IV 30 Mobile, Ala. operations specialist second class U.S. Navy
    Shelley A. Marshall 37 Marbury, Md. budget analyst Defense Intelligence Agency
    Teresa M. Martin 45 Stafford, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Ada L. Mason-Acker 50 Springfield, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Lt. Col. Dean E. Mattson 57 Calif. U.S. Army
    Lt. Gen. Timothy J. Maude 53 Fort Myer, Va. deputy chief of staff for personnel U.S. Army
    Robert J. Maxwell 53 Manassas, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Molly L. McKenzie 38 Dale City, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Patricia E. (Patti) Mickley 41 Springfield, Va. financial manager Defense Department
    Maj. Ronald D. Milam 33 Washington, D.C. assistant to the Secretary U.S. Army
    Gerard (Jerry) P. Moran Jr. 39 Upper Marlboro, Md. engineering contractor U.S. Navy
    Odessa V. Morris 54 Upper Marlboro, Md. budget analyst U.S. Army
    Brian Anthony Moss 34 Sperry, Okla. electronics technician first class U.S. Navy
    Teddington H. Moy 48 Silver Spring, Md. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Lt. Cmdr. Patrick Jude Murphy 38 Flossmoor, Ill. U.S. Navy
    Khang Ngoc Nguyen 41 Fairfax, Va. Navy contractor
    Michael Allen Noeth 30 New York, N.Y. illustrator/draftsman second class U.S. Navy
    Spc. Chin Sun Pak 25 Lawton, Okla. U.S. Army
    Lt. Jonas Martin Panik 26 Mingoville, Pa. U.S. Navy
    Maj. Clifford L. Patterson Jr. 33 Alexandria, Va. U.S. Army
    Lt. J.G. Darin Howard Pontell 26 Columbia, Md. U.S. Navy
    Scott Powell 35 Silver Spring, Md. BTG Inc.
    (Ret.) Capt. Jack D. Punches 51 Clifton, Va. civilian employee U.S. Navy
    Joseph John Pycior Jr. 39 Carlstadt, N.J. aviation warfare systems operator first class U.S. Navy
    Deborah A. Ramsaur 45 Annandale, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Rhonda Sue Rasmussen 44 Woodbridge, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Marsha Dianah Ratchford 34 Prichard, Ala. information systems technician first class U.S. Navy
    Martha M. Reszke 36 Stafford, Va. budget analyst U.S. Army
    Cecelia E. Richard 41 Fort Washington, Md. accounting technician U.S. Army
    Edward V. Rowenhorst 32 Lake Ridge, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Judy Rowlett 44 Woodbridge, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Robert E. Russell 52 Oxon Hill, Md. civilian budgetary supervisor U.S. Army
    William R. Ruth 57 Mount Airy, Md. Chief Warrant Officer 4th Class U.S. Army
    Charles E. Sabin Sr. 54 Burke, Va. civilian employee Defense Department
    Marjorie C. Salamone 53 Springfield, Va. budget program analyst U.S. Army
    Lt. Col. David M. Scales 44 Cleveland, Ohio U.S. Army
    Cmdr. Robert Allan Schlegel 38 Alexandria, Va. U.S. Navy
    Janice M. Scott 46 Springfield, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Michael L. Selves 53 Fairfax, Va. information management support center director U.S. Army
    Marian H. Serva 47 Stafford, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Cmdr. Dan Frederic Shanower 40 Naperville, Ill. U.S. Navy
    Antionette M. Sherman 35 Forest Heights, Md. budget analyst U.S. Army
    Donald D. Simmons 58 Dumfries, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Cheryle D. Sincock 53 Dale City, Va. administrative assistant U.S. Army
    Gregg Harold Smallwood 44 Overland Park, Kan. chief information systems technician U.S. Navy
    (Ret.) Lt. Col. Gary F. Smith 55 Alexandria, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Patricia J. Statz 41 Takoma Park, Md. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Edna L. Stephens 53 Washington, D.C. budget analyst U.S. Army
    Sgt. Maj. Larry L. Strickland 52 Woodbridge, Va. senior adviser on personnel issues to the Joint Chiefs of Staff U.S. Army
    Lt. Col. Kip P. Taylor 38 McLean, Va. adjutant general's corps U.S. Army
    Sandra C. Taylor 50 Alexandria, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Karl W. Teepe 57 Centreville, Va. civilian employee Defense Information Agency
    Sgt. Tamara C. Thurman 25 Brewton, Ala. classified employee U.S. Army
    Lt. Cmdr. Otis Vincent Tolbert 38 Lemoore, Calif. U.S. Navy
    Willie Q. Troy 51 Aberdeen, Md. program analyst U.S. Army
    Lt. Cmdr. Ronald James Vauk 37 Nampa, Idaho watch commander U.S. Navy
    Lt. Col. Karen J. Wagner 40 Houston, Texas U.S. Army
    Meta L. Waller 60 Alexandria, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Staff Sgt. Maudlyn A. White 38 St. Croix, Virgin Islands U.S. Army
    Sandra L. White 44 Dumfries, Va. civilian employee U.S. Army
    Ernest M. Willcher 62 North Potomac, Md. Booz-Allen & Hamilton Inc.
    Lt. Cmdr. David Lucian Williams 32 Newport, Ore. U.S. Navy
    Maj. Dwayne Williams 40 Jacksonville, Ala. U.S. Army
    Marvin R. Woods 57 Great Mills, Md. civilian communications manager U.S. Navy
    Kevin Wayne Yokum 27 Lake Charles, La. information systems technician second class U.S. Navy
    Donald McArthur Young 41 Roanoke, Va. chief information systems technician U.S. Navy
    Edmond G. Young Jr. 22 Owings, Md. information technology specialist BTG Inc.
    Lisa L. Young 36 Germantown, Md. civilian employee U.S. Army
    --------------end-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, the article found here reveals the areas of most damage:
    http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publ...cle_4584.shtml

--------beginExcerpt----------------------
    In this case, the hero or anti-hero is U.S. Army Major Stanley Kruter, who works in the ill-fated Pentagon accounting office, most of which was obliterated along with Naval Intelligence that day, both keepers of many lost secrets.
    --------end---------------------------------

In short, both the Naval Intelligence Office and the Accounting Office were targeted, the latter being the keeper of the secret of the lost 2.3 trillion dollars.

Uncle Zook

19. Link to Post #197
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Hmm, Interesting.
    Thank you zookumar. Man learns every day

20. Link to Post #198
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi SaiCO,
    Quote Posted by SaiCO (here)
    Hmm, Interesting.
    Thank you zookumar. Man learns every day
    I didn't know about the Naval Intelligence Office being a possible target of interest. So it is I who must thank you.

Cheers
    Uncle Zook

21. Link to Post #199
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Default 9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Pentagon thread derailment

[ Mod-edit: The following 65 posts began life on the thread 9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress. They were off-topic for that thread. -- Paul. ]

==

I'm a 10 year vet, my father was an Army Ranger and I have little respect for veterans today's ideas of 9/11. If people are honest with themselves they can easily come to different conclusions that make far more sense.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd October 2014 at 19:42.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2014), budicca (2nd October 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), Hervé (30th September 2014), kemo (30th September 2014), KiwiElf (30th September 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: 9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    I'm a 10 year vet, my father was an Army Ranger and I have little respect for veterans today's ideas of 9/11. If people are honest with themselves they can easily come to different conclusions that make far more sense.
    Care to share more?
    What do you mean by ideas? Nuclear in particular or false flag in general?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

DNA (30th September 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), Hervé (30th September 2014), KiwiElf (30th September 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 1 10 16 LastLast