+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 3 13 16 LastLast

Thread: Evidence That A Boeing 757 Really Did Impact the Pentagon on 9/11

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: Evidence That A Boeing 757 Really Did Impact the Pentagon on 9/11

Quote Posted by Kari Lynn (here)
    Not wanting to argue with anyone, but I can only go by what I see. Someone, a few years back, posted a video captured by the security cameras. Seeing it at normal speed, all you could see is the explosion. BUT.... as I had dial up, it loaded so slowly, that I could see it frame by frame. I saw windows and wings. A plane.

And the day of.... I watched on live tv as the planes crashed into the buildings.
    So I'm pretty much stuck on the fact that they were planes.
    Now... my question is;
    How would the reporters know to go to the WTC building, point their live camera's at it and wait?
    thanks for your observations, kari.

as far as I know, there were no news camera there for the T1 strike. only a couple of french documentarians
    got footage of T1. soon after, NY news crews came running to catch the T2 strike and the aftermath.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

... and now it's time for a quick break. I hope you don't mind, but I thought this fit here.

http://<object width="480" height="3...mbed></object>

It's a conspiracy!
    Last edited by HORIZONS; 19th August 2010 at 20:27.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

try this:

https://youtube.com/v/2zgF560QKUw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US

horizons: insert the url code using the 'film' button, not the 'youtube' button.
    it doesn't make sense, but how to embed videos
    life is an attitude.

4. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    Hi guys, I just have a few questions?

Does anyone here have information on the victims that were on the planes that hit the towers and the Pentagon? I’ve seen and heard from the victims families that were in the buildings, but not the planes.

Thanks in advance

Peace
    not sure if this is what you're looking for, or even how accurate it is, but have a read of this.

http://www.wingtv.net/thornarticles/...engerlist.html

5. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

I think there are a lot of very good points being made here but until the videos are released of the pentagon we will never know for sure what happened. It all becomes conjecture. One thing that seems to be very suspicious is that the photos from the Pentagon show parts from a 737 not a 757. There are also photos from the towers which also show an engine from a 737.
    Staged or not they have effectively used this to dismantle the constitution and in turn our personal liberties and freedoms. The government has overstepped it's constitutional authority which leaves us in a very precarious position of being consumed by the very body that is only meant to protect our sovereignty as a nation and not to control us through dis-info and manipulation.
    See 911 for what it is and focus your attention on what we have become as a people and as a nation. Controlled, Regulated and Oppressed......
    http://www.rense.com/general69/91185.htm

6. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

friamin, would post where you found the '737' parts evidence.
    the p. 1 original ATS piece only reports and shows photos of '757' parts onsite.

from the ATS piece:

Review the facts
    Size of 757 matches the initial size of hole in the building - somewhere between 13 and 16 feet (757 is 13 feet wide/high)
    Rims found in building match those of a 757
    Small turbine engine outside is an APU
    Same engine has been clearly stated to not match a Global Hawk engine
    Blue seats from 757 laying on ground in photos
    Part of "American" fuselage logo visible in more than 1 photo
    Engine parts photographed inside match a Rolls-Royce RB211
    Structural components photographed in wreckage match Boeing paint primer schemes
    Large deisel generator in front of building hit by a large heavy object
    Large deisel engine outside is spun towards the building - could not be result of bomb blast or missile explosion
    Multiple eye witnesses say they saw an airliner
    Multiple eye witnesses say they saw an airliner hit the Pentagon
    60+ bodies, matching the passenger list and flight crew roster identified and returned to families from Pentagon wreckage

update:
    thanks for posting your evidence.
    let me take a look as we all should and get back to you.

update:
    looks like the rense report is pretty sketchy.
    comparing the onsite engine to a museum display engine doesn't convince me.
    could the two engines share part designs or look similar?
    unless you wanna believe, the article doesn't convince much.
    anything more fact based?
    Last edited by jimmer; 20th August 2010 at 15:26.
    life is an attitude.

7. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

8. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

here's a video analysis of available flight 77 crash images.
    take a look.

life is an attitude.

9. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

and now, possibly the most convincing evidence:
    a detailed forensic animated reconstruction of the incident,
    supported by onsite photo evidence.

going through this whole thing is difficult,
    but in honor of the memory of all those who
    were whisked again that day, we carry on.

life is an attitude.

10. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

another analysis.

life is an attitude.

11. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

life is an attitude.

12. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

What I also find sketchy is that Integrated Consulting Inc does a lot of work for the government and is not solely an independent research firm. They also fail to include a picture of the initial damage done to the building by the initial impact in their animated representation.

You can't look at that picture and say a 757 caused that small a hole. The collapsing wing theory has also been disproved.
    I do enjoy the search for truth though...

13. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

ok, friamin, you're saying it was a missile,
    after all the evidence here that is was a plane? did you review the ATS report on p. 1?

your photo is so severely cropped that it's hard to see anything,
    except for the portion of the wall that was smashed by
    one of the plane engines (accounted for in the original ATS report).
    life is an attitude.

14. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by jimmer (here)
    ok, friamin, you're saying it was a missile,
    after all the evidence here that is was a plane? did you review the ATS report on p. 1?
    Nope, friamin said it was not a 757 ...

If I had the money and time I would be able to really convince you a pink elephant ran into the pentagon. That's why I wouldn't waste to much breath over this.

15. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Nope, friamin said it was not a 757 ...

If I had the money and time I would be able to really convince you a pink elephant ran into the pentagon. That's why I wouldn't waste to much breath over this.
    I think a pink elephant is stretching it a bit....but...you have a point...with the time and money and endless production of so-called 'evidence'...
    people who are excited by the idea of a monumental conspiracy.....can be convinced....even though the evidence is weak/contrived/contradictory
    ( ie. other kind of plane v missile )

This is what has happened with 9/11, IMO....but I'm also getting a sense of something quite sinister about it all.
    The so-called conspiracy, that is....that it is being fomented by some people...for reasons best known to themselves.....
    and genuine 'truthseekers' are getting caught up in it.

I like a juicy conspiracy as much as the next person....but when it comes to 9/11 one.....I'm suspiscious about motives and agenda behind it...and driving it.

When it comes to the attack on the Pentagon....I'm going with the official account.

Last edited by jaybee; 20th August 2010 at 17:41. Reason: spelling

16. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

17. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    I think a pink elephant is stretching it a bit....but...you have a point...with the time and money and endless production of so-called 'evidence'...
    people who are excited by the idea of a monumental conspiracy.....can be convinced....even though the evidence is weak/contrived/contradictory
    ( ie. other kind of plane v missile )
    Well I see a lot of people are trying to analyze material that was 'given' to them ...

But if e.g. videos are released 2 days after an event it makes me wonder.
    It is all the non-released and too late released material that sparks the fire to think that somebody has a good reason to mess with the truth.

You don't need material to analyze. Just listen carefully to the official story (they should have the first hand evidence after all) and check if it is feasible. When you detect that parts are not feasible you know somebody with an agenda is interfering ...

It's similar to what Bill Cooper indicated in his famous speech: I don't care how much crashed disks there were, it's important that crashes happened. Those of you who are fighting over how many are wasting their time (paraphrased).

18. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Well I see a lot of people are trying to analyze material that was 'given' to them ...
    HA!

Quote But if e.g. videos are released 2 days after an event it makes me wonder.
    It is all the non-released and too late released material that sparks the fire to think that somebody has a good reason to mess with the truth.

It's all an absolute hornet's nest..... For example that plane that was almost certainly shot down. Those poor people were going to die what-ever happened...but I can see why the US Govt. was reluctant at first to admit that they had to do it...if it was going to be crashed into the White House?? which would have meant more deaths (and more embarassment...?) then
    once they had said it crashed etc etc...they couldn't/wouldn't go back and change the story...

Quote You don't need material to analyze. Just listen carefully to the official story (they should have the first hand evidence after all) and check if it is feasible. When you detect that parts are not feasible you know somebody with an agenda is interfering ...

One theory that I have toyed with is that being successfully attacked on the mainland by the
    'enemy'......was a huge embarrassment to national pride...that some sections of the govt. might
    have encouraged the 'Inside Job' conspiracy because...it would divert attention away from
    what looks to be a almost totally successful mission by a small group of terrorists....

The World's 'Superpower' brought to it's knees...briefly... by a handful of highly organised and
    motivated group of Islamic terrorists..... ???

19. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

I've reviewed your clips, besides the guy with his quicktime analysis
    (it was a crummy security camera, every other second, video -- come on),
    all the other pieces were more about the insanity of the moment rather
    than anything substantive. rumors, facts, speculation. it was a mess.

so PofM, you think it was a missile?
    have you reviewed the entire reason for this thread, the ATS piece?

if not, here's the link:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

20. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Hi Jimmer,
    I did look thru that and no I do not know what hit the Pentagon. All I know of the incident is that there is bad quality footage of what actually hit it, and the first reports of what people around the area (and the news) had said. Plus, there were no black boxes recovered.

The vid with the guy breaking down the footage of the popular (FBI) released video clearly shows the explosion before impact…he wasn’t the only one to show this.

More so, I can’t seem to find any CREDIBLE evidence or stories about the people that were on board these planes.

But, I was around the WTC, and I know there were bombs going off and anyone that was there I’m sure can confirm hearing them too. I felt the evil and the explanations giving by the Government isn't sitting well with me and many others that were involved in this whole disater. I have my many reasons to not trust what the Government claims is truth. They produce very little real facts...not even a Bin Laden. This whole sickening event was used to go to war...and it had nothing to do with 9/11

Peace
    Last edited by Peace of Mind; 20th August 2010 at 20:30.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

sheme (19th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 3 13 16 LastLast