+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Mass Extermination of Useless Eaters: Shade Exposes the Plan

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Default Mass Extermination of Useless Eaters: Shade Exposes the Plan

Mass Extermination of Useless Eaters: Shade Exposes the Plan

If somebody wanted you dead, would you want a warning? And if you became privy to the plan for your own demise, what would you do?
    Shade – The Motion Picture IS that warning. The movie outlines in vivid, well-documented detail the plan of the global elite to reduce the world’s population down to 1 billion people.
    If you aren’t up on your world demographics, that means a reduction of approximately 90% of the world’s population.

The “cast” of villains includes members of the Rockefeller Legacy, Billionaires for Eugenics, Bill Gates, Ted Turner, Henry Kissinger and many many more.

SHADE the Motion Picture 'Official Trailer 1'
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Amysenthia (21st August 2012), aranuk (21st August 2012), AriG (2nd October 2012), bluestflame (21st August 2012), christian (21st August 2012), Christine (3rd October 2012), Cidersomerset (2nd October 2012), Davy (21st August 2012), Kano (2nd October 2012), Lettherebelight (22nd August 2012), Lisab (3rd October 2012), NEKSSILPEKANS (7th October 2012), Referee (2nd October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (21st August 2012), sdv (25th August 2012), truth4me (21st August 2012), write4change (2nd October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Mass Extermination of Useless Eaters: Shade Exposes the Plan

Useless eaters, herd, sheeple are all offensive terms referring to us. If you ask me, the useless ones are the elites. They benefit off OUR energies, miseries and suffering. Isn't that called parasites?
    I think many people on Earth are aware of the Illuminati's 90% depopulation plans by now and they're not having it.... So, dream on Illuminati...!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd October 2012), East Sun (3rd October 2012), EsmaEverheart (2nd October 2012), Lisab (3rd October 2012), Lone Bean (2nd October 2012), mosquito (31st August 2012), n.cangiano (3rd October 2012), SilentFeathers (25th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

See it, and visualize it. A crushing of their industries by the people boycotting the work for these greedy individuals, even the illegals they are carrying around the world. see the faces of these elites and the handcuffing and door kicking ins of the elite with corrupt ties to the Wall St Morgage bubble fraud. see the bankers getting cuffed and in courty with their heads down in shame as the charges of war crimes, corruption and bribery of National officials in the pocket of Koch brothers and Robe and Cheney and all those the past 100 years that have chiseled away out freedoms and human rights to live and breathe clean air and have fresh drinking water naturally filtered by cleansed lands for our children's futuer and the animals and other living creatures of the Earth.

See the world uniting in peace to end this corruption at the highest levels of government guilty of treason, swearing to other entities other than the people. Making deals with enemies to get into their country and sabbotage their peace.

It is happening now, and it will be accountability, fines, and jail terms for the misery caused and the fauxfart bubble sucker economies, they made out like Pirates from.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Buck (2nd October 2012), InTheBackground (2nd October 2012), Lone Bean (2nd October 2012), modwiz (26th August 2012), SilentFeathers (25th August 2012), Spiral of Light (21st August 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

first drought, oceans poisoned so we can no longer eat fish...

cattle ranchers are having to put down cattle, hundreds of thousands have been killed because the government in Texas refuses to pipe in water, too busy moving oil they say...

Wall Street traders know the only sure thing is commodities needed for humans to survive, so they are driving it up and up, the poor are losing their ability to eat...

as Charles said, half their fun is telling us what they are going to do and not being able to do anything about it...

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

but then again, that's what they think...

I guess old Jeb isn't going to have the audience he was planning on...

maybe Ron Paul's supporters will all show up and vote for the only candidate that isn't worried about strong winds, or should I say Blowhards...

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Has anyone purchased this yet? Thoughts?

I am surprised that this thread died a premature death after only five posts. If this motion picture turns out to be what is promised, one would presume that it woud be the holy grail of the truth seeking movement. What's up?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Lone Bean (2nd October 2012), Peace of Mind (2nd October 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)

I am surprised that this thread died a premature death after only five posts. If this motion picture turns out to be what is promised, one would presume that it woud be the holy grail of the truth seeking movement. What's up?
    I suppose snorting fairy dust and seeing pretty hallucinations, channeling ET's and receiving messages of ascension and the golden age right around the corner, and other fictional scenario's that have no actual physical or common sense evidence to back it up is more appealing to many folk's rather than what is right in our face and happening now in the real world.

Mass starvation, disease/plague, and the possibility of some type of genocide is too scary for many to wrap their mind around, but a rather more likely possibility/reality compared to being saved by ET's or a savior..........

Fairy tales are easier to cope with......
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 2nd October 2012 at 13:53.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd October 2012), AriG (2nd October 2012), Buck (2nd October 2012), Hervé (2nd October 2012), Kano (2nd October 2012), Peace of Mind (2nd October 2012), spiritwind (4th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

This is related to the movie Shade....it's quite the amazing documentary about genetic engineering and GMO's.I personally feel that most of the info in this video is not "FICTION"

Genetic Roulette 360p
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 2nd October 2012 at 14:23.
    SilentFeathers

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

AriG (2nd October 2012), Referee (2nd October 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Obviously there's a marketing failure here but maybe it'll pick up.

16. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

I suppose snorting fairy dust and seeing pretty hallucinations, channeling ET's and receiving messages of ascension and the golden age right around the corner, and other fictional scenario's that have no actual physical or common sense evidence to back it up is more appealing to many folk's rather than what is right in our face and happening now in the real world.

Mass starvation, disease/plague, and the possibility of some type of genocide is too scary for many to wrap their mind around, but a rather more likely possibility/reality compared to being saved by ET's or a savior..........

Fairy tales are easier to cope with......
    I am guessing that its fear. Its a lot easier to focus on the positive. Ostrich syndrome prevailing.

This is one area where everyone's attention should be focused.

Edit to add:

You know, just like all things earthly, there appears to be a wee bit of polarization here. We have the "just the facts ma'am" pragmatists and we have the souls who seek solace in other realms. What is missing here? Connection. And they are connected. (for now, but not if the PTB/PTW/etc, achieve their mission) One cannot exist without the other. Anyone denying the importance of either perspective is doing themselves a great disservice. It will take a multi-pronged approach to avert what is coming and in multiple vectors.
    Last edited by AriG; 2nd October 2012 at 17:14.

17. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Useless eaters, herd, sheeple are all offensive terms referring to us. If you ask me, the useless ones are the elites. They benefit off OUR energies, miseries and suffering. Isn't that called parasites?
    I think many people on Earth are aware of the Illuminati's 90% depopulation plans by now and they're not having it.... So, dream on Illuminati...!
    This is getting really confusing ( to me).

How is killing us usefull?

Are they trying to starve those poor darn silly archons to death, less people means less pain and suffering to wine and dine on for them, perhaps "the bastards that are" are doing themselves a favor at our expence, get rid of us and them at the same time.

Nahhhhhhhh, they just want us dead because we are on to them.

18. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    This is getting really confusing ( to me).

How is killing us usefull?

Are they trying to starve those poor darn silly archons to death, less people means less pain and suffering to wine and dine on for them, perhaps "the bastards that are" are doing themselves a favor at our expence, get rid of us and them at the same time.

Nahhhhhhhh, they just want us dead because we are on to them.
    Think again. They want to eliminate the vast majority of the population, keep the remaining anesthetized and in perpetual servitude with no connection to their spirit and other incarnations, replace their consciousness with AI and your DNA is the vehicle through which they have been operating this program since 1943. You have thirteen years to address and reverse it.

19. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote since 1943. You have thirteen years to address and reverse it.
    Says who and please post link, thank you.

No vague theories or references to Georgia guidestones please, been there, thought of that, i say they are scared of us getting informed and finding out the truth, we found out and they are scared ****less, they got the guns, we got the numbers, you do the math, they can kill us only once this time, drones to kill us when the soldiers cant stomach it anymore, medications we refuse, food we refuse andso on andsoforth, made up religions we dont believe in anymore and really, does it has to be more complicated then that?

No need to include an everlasting spiritual deathtrap in here, i am pretty sure the overwhelming majority of the bastards that still are has no clue about it, they just want to be popular with the good old boys club and are in it for the cash and benefits, very very very insecure people if you ask me, he who wants power feels powerless, for if he didnt, he would not want it, how many steaks or whatever can you eat on a single day eh?

They are just pathological nutcases, f*ck them, they are doing it to us, lets see how they like it.

What is going to happen in 2025 ? I hope thats not another prediction please.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 2nd October 2012 at 18:45.

20. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

There will be forthcoming links to videos that will only be introduced initially to Project Avalon members via password after the 2012 nonsense has come and gone. In the interim, wander down the quantum physics/mechanics path. Look into a little Euclidian theory, explore the mind bending concepts of Hilbert space ( all very real world subjects that relate to the multiverse and its effects in this vector of inner space). Read up on DNA and what's possible. This isn't science fiction.

The cabal/TPTB/TPTW/ whatever moniker you wish to assign to them - they understand and utilize this occult knowledge. The Georgia Guide Stones, by their sheer presence, should shock the bejeezus out of anyone with awakened/liberated consciousness.

Nothing will happen by 2025 for those who remain. They will perceive that they have miraculously survived catastrophe and that they are now the willing participants in repopulating planet earth - problem is? They will lack the chromosomes necessary to produce offspring that actually possess consciousness - aka, soul/spirit as the manipulated gene is inherent. Those who have been ripped from their physical bodies in this dimension and others, will be disembodied until the last spark of their consciousness is eliminated in their very last incarnation. At that point, they will cease to possess conscious/ awareness in any dimension.

I'll share the main drivers behind our revelation - The Coke (sp? intentional? ) Brothers and three others on the Forbes Top Ten. You also have a particular Royal who would just love to reincarnate here as a virus....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This is related to the movie Shade....it's quite the amazing documentary about genetic engineering and GMO's.I personally feel that most of the info in this video is not "FICTION"

Genetic Roulette 360p
    At 31 minutes? Pregnant chicken? Taking nothing away from the content, but.. I have 40 or so hens, actively laying. None of them has ever been pregnant.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Kano (2nd October 2012), PurpleLama (2nd October 2012)

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

There will be forthcoming links to videos that will only be introduced initially to Project Avalon members via password after the 2012 nonsense has come and gone. In the interim, wander down the quantum physics/mechanics path. Look into a little Euclidian theory, explore the mind bending concepts of Hilbert space ( all very real world subjects that relate to the multiverse and its effects in this vector of inner space). Read up on DNA and what's possible. This isn't science fiction.

The cabal/TPTB/TPTW/ whatever moniker you wish to assign to them - they understand and utilize this occult knowledge. The Georgia Guide Stones, by their sheer presence, should shock the bejeezus out of anyone with awakened/liberated consciousness.

Nothing will happen by 2025 for those who remain. They will perceive that they have miraculously survived catastrophe and that they are now the willing participants in repopulating planet earth - problem is? They will lack the chromosomes necessary to produce offspring that actually possess consciousness - aka, soul/spirit as the manipulated gene is inherent. Those who have been ripped from their physical bodies in this dimension and others, will be disembodied until the last spark of their consciousness is eliminated in their very last incarnation. At that point, they will cease to possess conscious/ awareness in any dimension.

I'll share the main drivers behind our revelation - The Coke (sp? intentional? ) Brothers and three others on the Forbes Top Ten. You also have a particular Royal who would just love to reincarnate here as a virus....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Genetic Roulette 360p
    At 31 minutes? Pregnant chicken? Taking nothing away from the content, but.. I have 40 or so hens, actively laying. None of them has ever been pregnant.
    Wow, thanks for that AriG. DNA is a fascinating topic and one that most of us have no hands on experience with. How is it that you know all of these things? Will you please say more about a certain Royal who would love to reincarnate here as a virus? Are you saying that the technology exists to keep the consciousness "alive" after the flesh body dies and basically insert that same consciousness into a new flesh body?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kano For This Post:

AriG (2nd October 2012)

24. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Kano!

DNA is "where its at". Seriously. Google " reincarnate as a virus" and see who pops up. Face like a demon. I am sure you'll make the connection

Technology exists to suppress consciousness and replace it with artificial intelligence. As the body dies, the soul/spirit awakens is in crisis and as no longer connected to source ( other incarnations or supreme )and exists disembodied. Being disembodied is not a natural state. So essentially, you have a dead human body, deactivated AI, and a misplaced spirit. The progeny of this dead body have inherited the mutation ( non sex link) so they are from about three days after birth, under the control of AI. After 70 years of manipulation and R&D, , the success rate is is close to 80%.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Christine (3rd October 2012), Kano (2nd October 2012)

26. Link to Post #17
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Look into a little Euclidian theory, explore the mind bending concepts of Hilbert space ( all very real world subjects that relate to the multiverse and its effects in this vector of inner space).
    Your post was intriguing, AriG.

Regarding Hilbert spaces and quantum mechanics, I got far enough to find a paper that had an introduction that had a few opening paragraphs that I partially understood. Those interested might consider this paper: 2006 Lecture Notes on Hilbert Spaces and Quantum Mechanics (N.P.Landsman, Dec 2006, pdf). Hopefully no one will ask me to explain it ... I'd need more study and perhaps an IQ boost before I could do that.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

AriG (2nd October 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (3rd October 2012)

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Thanks Kano!

DNA is "where its at". Seriously. Google " reincarnate as a virus" and see who pops up. Face like a demon. I am sure you'll make the connection

Technology exists to suppress consciousness and replace it with artificial intelligence. As the body dies, the soul/spirit awakens is in crisis and as no longer connected to source ( other incarnations or supreme )and exists disembodied. Being disembodied is not a natural state. So essentially, you have a dead human body, deactivated AI, and a misplaced spirit. The progeny of this dead body have inherited the mutation ( non sex link) so they are from about three days after birth, under the control of AI. After 70 years of manipulation and R&D, , the success rate is is close to 80%.
    So where does this AI operate from? Are you under the impression that the ultimate controller of all that is evil and sinister is actually a very sophisticated AI? I have to say that when you take a look at the way humans are indoctrinated on a global scale, it does seem to line up.

Also, please correct me if I'm wrong here but if humans are disembodied and their spirits are "misplaced" as you say, wouldn't that mean that their souls are no longer connected to God (whatever you want to call it) even after they die?

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

the AI is actually why most can't hear their subconscious/Spirit, because the 85% of the brain not being used, is being used by the AI for processing power.

the AI is alive, not just a piece of metal on your desk...

now that computers have become as powerful as a mind, several are attempting to do the same with technology to compete against the AI

pretty deep topic for people who still don't understand what their inner voice is...

30. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kano (here)

So where does this AI operate from? Are you under the impression that the ultimate controller of all that is evil and sinister is actually a very sophisticated AI? I have to say that when you take a look at the way humans are indoctrinated on a global scale, it does seem to line up.

Also, please correct me if I'm wrong here but if humans are disembodied and their spirits are "misplaced" as you say, wouldn't that mean that their souls are no longer connected to God (whatever you want to call it) even after they die?
    Their souls are no longer connected to their supreme consciousness that runs an electromagnetic tether to their multiple incarnations. Their genetic receptor has been altered. Sever one, you drastically weaken the source. Can't speak to a godhead.

The misplaced portions of the being are disembodied and will ultimately cease to exist as consciousness as the other connections are lost. Liken it to an open circuit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast