Thread: Mass Extermination of Useless Eaters: Shade Exposes the Plan

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Default Re: Mass Extermination of Useless Eaters: Shade Exposes the Plan

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Flash,

I would suggest that the determination should probably be made by the originator of this thread. Personally, I see my content as being extremely relevant to "mass extermination". Its all connected.

For the record, no one seemed interested in this very important video or thread until we started generating content. Until this morning, there were only five replies since the OP started the thread. "Folderol, where's the t****".

I am grateful to SilentFeathers for the content. I am still scratching my head about pregnant chickens on the second video - lol.

If you don't share the sandbox, no one will want to play.

Feathers - let me know if you want my content on a separate thread.

Ari
    Your response seems to me very surprising AriG. Whos talked about not sharing the sandbox? As incredible as it may sound to you by now, your topic interest me as well, although I would personnally want more information from you, not just cryptic temptations for future information. When this will come, I will be glad to read, it seems that it is after the Mayan predicition, therefore after December. Fine, I will wait.

In the meantime, it would be wonderful to dig in the videos shown, amongst other, as noted in my previous post, the one on the genetics. This is only a suggestion, the thread is own by the OP of course, I never denied this.

I just thought both topics deserve their own thread in order to be throroughly examined both within their own paradigms.

If you want me out of both playground, it is fine as well.

Edit: thank you Paul, just saw your post. Titles are important to arise interest for sure.

Fine Silentfeathers, lets see what happens.
    I personally will not hold my breath and wait for AriG to "release" claimed "important" information accordingly to his/her schedule (or the schedule of his/her sources). We have had one person after another come on to this forum claiming similar claims, setting dates, mixing other theories in to their own "claims" such as; doomsday, Mayans, soul, etc etc etc.....they say much, but say nothing, except perhaps, "I set a date and then say what must be said"?????

AriG, you mentioned to me that I should not shoot the messenger....huh? How do you consider yourself a messenger when you refuse to say the message. I'm not saying that you may not have an important message, but how would you feel if you had a message that could possibly help people and or even save there lives but delay it and then all communications go down and you are prevented from "informing" people of your message?????
    We are in very uncertain times and a communication failure is a highly likely possibility in the near future considering all the rhetoric everywhere and other certain developments.

You are clever though to pin a date so far in the future (2025).....by then we will all either be dead or be much older and over all of this waiting for a message or a savior to come.....Many will be over waiting on your "message" on December 22nd, 2012 when they crawl out of bed on that day and the Earth is still here and the sun is coming up just like it does every other day.....

We are all in the same sandbox together....

Anyways, in the meanwhile we are all slowly being poisoned to death with food, drugs, and chemicals in the air.

We should be more concerned about what is actually happening to us here and now, especially our food and water, where more evidence is coming out that it is actually genetically destroying us and our children. Not to mention all the draconian laws being passed that are basically forcing us to eat this stuff and in a way suicide ourselves....

But AriG, feel free to post your stuff in this thread and continue on with your experiment and or project that you are working on.....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers
    I personally will not hold my breath and wait for AriG to "release" claimed "important" information accordingly to his/her schedule (or the schedule of his/her sources). We have had one person after another come on to this forum claiming similar claims, setting dates, mixing other theories in to their own "claims" such as; doomsday, Mayans, soul, etc etc etc.....they say much, but say nothing, except perhaps, "I set a date and then say what must be said"?????

AriG, you mentioned to me that I should not shoot the messenger....huh? How do you consider yourself a messenger when you refuse to say the message. I'm not saying that you may not have an important message, but how would you feel if you had a message that could possibly help people and or even save there lives but delay it and then all communications go down and you are prevented from "informing" people of your message?????
    We are in very uncertain times and a communication failure is a highly likely possibility in the near future considering all the rhetoric everywhere and other certain developments.

You are clever though to pin a date so far in the future (2025).....by then we will all either be dead or be much older and over all of this waiting for a message or a savior to come.....Many will be over waiting on your "message" on December 22nd, 2012 when they crawl out of bed on that day and the Earth is still here and the sun is coming up just like it does every other day.....

Anyways, in the meanwhile we are all slowly being poisoned to death with food, drugs, and chemicals in the air.

We should be more concerned about what is actually happening to us here and now, especially our food and water, where more evidence is coming out that it is actually genetically destroying us and our children. Not to mention all the draconian laws being passed that are basically forcing us to eat this stuff and in a way suicide ourselves....

But AriG, feel free to post your stuff in this thread and continue on with your experiment and or project that you are working on.....
    It is understood that PA has had a lot of disruption and has suffered at the hands of those who don't deliver. I fully understand your reaction, but I am not withholding information. I am releasing it slowly over the course of the next few months.

Clarifications:

2025 is the projected date set by the Coke boys ( I am intentionally misspelling this name!) and their cronies for the completion of the initiative that actually began in 1943. Actually, it set seed in the late 1800's, but that part really isn't relevant.

Regarding information that will save lives - you are all already completely aware of the strategies that are being employed against you to corrupt your dna. What I bring to the table is the backstory and the future intent. And again, you already know the intent.

PA was chosen as the first medium as a litmus for the remainder of the greater population who are not penetrated. We need to understand how to approach this. A large percentage of the Western population is believed to be penetrated. If the PA members flip out ( so to speak ) about this, how in the world will the rest of the currently unaffected react? We need you and we need them to be on board with this so that we can fix it. Those who are already affected won't accept it. You know, the ones who watch Britains/America's GOT talent, drink tap water, get their flu shot annually, gobble down GMO food. The lazy minds or shall we say, the penetrated minds.

Perhaps our message would be better received here if we had launched some dramatic Youtube video loaded with innuendo and mis/disinformation ( aka, pregnant chickens). That seems to be a supported means of acceptance. Our intent is to release to this community, a private video, with documentation for you to disseminate throughout the greater population. Once " your " video goes viral, there will be no looking back and there will be no AriG stirring the pot at PA. She will take leave of your fine community for her protection ( and yours ).

In the interim, do what you already know to do:

* Accept no DNA based vaccines of any kind. If you must be vaccinated for travel, etc., insist upon a pure vaccine . This applies to your children as well ( for school enrollment as required in certain countries)
    * Avoid fluoridation.
    * Do not watch network TV
    * If at all possible, deliver your children at home. If at all possible, home school them
    * Eat only verified organic foods or foods that are not yet genetically modified- if uncertain about pesticide use wash thoroughly and do not eat raw
    * Eat no processed food
    * Do not listen to any mass distributed pop culture music created after 1995
    * Consume zero aspartame

All of the above weaken your natural defenses and compromise your dna - you know this already. You know about subliminal. You know about the de-population agenda. Keep spreading the word about all that you know. Its all connected. Our intent is to provide evidence as to exactly who is behind this and what technologies they are perfecting and plots being hatched to finish off the majority of the human race and control the remaining population. When our information and video is ready for release in February or March 2013, we'll hold a screening here. What you choose to do with it is your call.

In a world that hosted Adolf Hitler, Carnegie Eugenics, has been at perpetual war, utilized slavery, and murders its own kind, how can you doubt that those same powers aren't working diligently to create their twisted Utopian vision?

However, if by majority consensus, the community here at PA has no desire to be involved, please find a way to communicate your wishes and we will seek another venue.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th October 2012 at 19:54. Reason: remove details of being a courier in touch with a CFO's wife

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Christine (7th October 2012), Dawn (9th October 2012), Kano (3rd October 2012), ThePythonicCow (7th October 2012), we-R-one (3rd October 2012)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG

It is understood that PA has had a lot of disruption and has suffered at the hands of those who don't deliver. I fully understand your reaction, but I am not withholding information. I am releasing it slowly over the course of the next few months.

Slightly confusing...

* Accept no DNA based vaccines of any kind. If you must be vaccinated for travel, etc., insist upon a pure vaccine . This applies to your children as well ( for school enrollment as required in certain countries)
    * Avoid fluoridation.
    * If at all possible, deliver your children at home. If at all possible, home school them
    * Eat only verified organic foods or foods that are not yet genetically modified- if uncertain about pesticide use wash thoroughly and do not eat raw
    * Eat no processed food
    * Consume zero aspartame

Good advice
    If this below doesn't make one watch what they eat more closely, nothing will.....

GMO, Global Alert

Quote French researchers secretly studied, for two years, 200 rats fed with transgenic maize. Tumors, serious disorders... full-fledged slaughter. And a bomb for the GMO industry.
    More information http://www.gmo-global-alert.net
    Roundup: Birth Defects Caused By World's Top-Selling Weedkiller, Scientists Say
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883578.html

Monsanto's New Slogan: Our Corn Won't Give You Cancer!
    http://www.activistpost.com/2012/10/...wont-give.html
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 3rd October 2012 at 14:11.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

"They" will probably pull this video off of Youtube, they already did once....

Operation Whole Foods Hidden Camera GMO Sting - Bait Organic, Switch to GMO
    SilentFeathers

6. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers

Clarifications:

2025 is the projected date set by the Coke boys ( I am intentionally misspelling this name!) and their cronies for the completion of the initiative that actually began in 1943. Actually, it set seed in the late 1800's, but that part really isn't relevant.

I am not employed by the company or their subsidiary labs. I work as a courier and was brought into the loop by the wife of the CFO of one of the companies.

Regarding information that will save lives - you are all already completely aware of the strategies that are being employed against you to corrupt your dna. What I bring to the table is the backstory and the future intent. And again, you already know the intent.

PA was chosen as the first medium as a litmus for the remainder of the greater population who are not penetrated. We need to understand how to approach this. A large percentage of the Western population is believed to be penetrated. If the PA members flip out ( so to speak ) about this, how in the world will the rest of the currently unaffected react? We need you and we need them to be on board with this so that we can fix it. Those who are already affected won't accept it. You know, the ones who watch Britains/America's GOT talent, drink tap water, get their flu shot annually, gobble down GMO food. The lazy minds or shall we say, the penetrated minds.

Perhaps our message would be better received here if we had launched some dramatic Youtube video loaded with innuendo and mis/disinformation ( aka, pregnant chickens). That seems to be a supported means of acceptance. Our intent is to release to this community, a private video, with documentation for you to disseminate throughout the greater population. Once " your " video goes viral, there will be no looking back and there will be no AriG stirring the pot at PA. She will take leave of your fine community for her protection ( and yours ).

* Avoid fluoridation.
    * Eat no processed food
    * Consume zero aspartame

All of the above weaken your natural defenses and compromise your dna - you know this already. You know about subliminal. You know about the de-population agenda. Keep spreading the word about all that you know. Its all connected. Our intent is to provide evidence as to exactly who is behind this and what technologies they are perfecting and plots being hatched to finish off the majority of the human race and control the remaining population. When our information and video is ready for release in February or March 2013, we'll hold a screening here. What you choose to do with it is your call.

In a world that hosted Adolf Hitler, Carnegie Eugenics, has been at perpetual war, utilized slavery, and murders its own kind, how can you doubt that those same powers aren't working diligently to create their twisted Utopian vision?

However, if by majority consensus, the community here at PA has no desire to be involved, please find a way to communicate your wishes and we will seek another venue.
    Hi AriG,

You could have chosen no greater venue to discuss the message that you bring. Most of the members here are very intelligent, very critical (which in moderation is a great thing), and only want the best for humanity. I personally am very much looking forward to hearing more from you on this topic. The manipulation of our DNA is not a new topic here (but you knew that already). But as you say, the back story as well as where "they" want this DNA project to go is something that has gotten my attention. The implications for humanity are quite dire if this project is realized and so it is worth an objective view.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

AriG (3rd October 2012), Christine (7th October 2012), spiritwind (4th October 2012)

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

It's great to know that some of our young folk's are at least thinking......actually thinking better than many adults think!

This is quite a powerful video IMO...

Quote The teenagers who speak in this video belong to http://www.im2moro.org. These young people realize that if they don't stand up and speak out for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness today, they will be living in a very different America tomorrow.
    Voices Without A Vote
    SilentFeathers

9. Link to Post #47
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    As the body dies, the soul/spirit awakens is in crisis and as no longer connected to source ( other incarnations or supreme )and exists disembodied. Being disembodied is not a natural state.
    what a pile of rubbish. nothing can be disconnected from source/the creator because the creator IS everything. and being disembodied is a perfectly natural state. everyone has a part of their aspects here on earth in a disembodied state because the average human vehicle in its current form can't support the full energy of a soul.
    You are partially right. But there really is no need to refer to my posts as a "pile of rubbish". That was monumentally rude.

Please keep in mind that I am passing this information along. I am not a scientist or a geneticist.

For the part of your post that is incorrect ( note I didn't say you were full of sh**) We can be disconnected from the source and I didn't say anything about a creator. The source is our supreme self which is incarnated throughout the multiverse. Being disembodied is only a natural state in transition. Not indefinitely. Sorry I didn't clarify that. I should have said that its not an optimum state.
    you may tell me i'm full of s..t if you think so, i don't sugarcoat my words either as you noticed.

how can anything be transitional when time is an illusion and everything IS NOW? the source and the creator are the same thing - everything - all that exists is energy and perspective.

at most we can have a self-imposed, imagined disconnection because we, each one of us, are the creator, there is nothing else that can disconnect us if we don't allow it. if you believe that then it becomes part of your perspective, you're creating that illusion for yourself but that doesn't make it so.

as regards the depopulation program, i totally agree with you and have stated my opinion more than once here on the board. it's being done since decades and most people are completely unaware. they even believe the lies of a growing world population when in fact it's decining since the mid/late 90s.

however, there's plenty of knowledge available about nutrition, disease prevention and whatnot but most people simply can't be bothered to learn these things and to optimize their diet if it means giving up their favourite foods and beverages. why should they be helped? if they don't care they deserve what they get.

as long as there is a choice i couldn't care less if people around me drop dead like flies if that is their decision. what i don't agree with is when these decisions are seemingly taken away (such as with chemtrails, fluoridation, trying to suppress raw foods, organic foods and so on). nevertheless we are the creators of our reality, nobody else, so why complain? i enjoy my time here on earth while it lasts and nobody can force me into nwo slavery or something the like. it's so easy to exit a human vehicle if you don't like it anymore.

10. Link to Post #48
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

Thanks Kano!

DNA is "where its at". Seriously. Google " reincarnate as a virus" and see who pops up. Face like a demon. I am sure you'll make the connection

Technology exists to suppress consciousness and replace it with artificial intelligence. As the body dies, the soul/spirit awakens is in crisis and as no longer connected to source ( other incarnations or supreme )and exists disembodied. Being disembodied is not a natural state. So essentially, you have a dead human body, deactivated AI, and a misplaced spirit. The progeny of this dead body have inherited the mutation ( non sex link) so they are from about three days after birth, under the control of AI. After 70 years of manipulation and R&D, , the success rate is is close to 80%.
    Prince Phillip, eh? He is kinda creepy looking, but then so is his wife. By the way, I even buy non-GMO feed for my hens, and yeah, I've never heard of a pregnant chicken either, LOL. Loved your list of things to avoid, AriG. Unfortunately we can't entirely avoid whatever it is we're being exposed to in chem trails. Thanks so much Silent Feathers for posting that video on Genetic Roulette. Unfortunately most of the people I know except for a handful of my closest friends even have a clue and don't seem to want to be bothered with it almost but a few are starting to ask questions. This is a great video for them. I sure wish more younger people, like my kids (who are finally, sorta, all grown up), who are going to be having children would take more of an interest. I think alot people probably just think of genetically modified as something like breeding different strains together to get desired results, like tomatoes that can aclimate to a shorter growing season etc. If they watch this video it should finally begin to dawn on people that this is something else entirely. We're talking serious frankenfood here! Thanks again.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

SilentFeathers (4th October 2012)

12. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

ok old thread let's return to life..

caution recommended when watching, if you do not have stomach, please avoid.

https://archive.org/download/nazi_co...amps_512kb.mp4

great video here (Dr. Colleman) https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1443283

the book "Resolving Social Conflicts Re-education of Germans" by Kurt Lewin is mentioned in the video by Dr. Colleman, actually he mentioned another book by the same author ("Time Perspective and Morale") which is more or less a play book for the committee of 300 to break people's mind (including world wide leaders). The other book I GUESS (sorry I didn't find any of these books free available) is about how to re-educate Germans and possibly other nationalities using extermination camps, for what I know the book were written before extermination existed ( I am not insinuating anything ).

I posted it here, but please Mods. feel free to move it to where it belongs.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (31st July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (31st July 2021), Ewan (1st August 2021), Harmony (31st July 2021), Pam (31st July 2021), Savannah (3rd August 2021)

14. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

This thread started in 2012 and AriG making predictions of the Cabal finishing plans by 2025. Just 3.5 years or so remaining. lol That 9 years sure went fast since i never seen this thread before As we now know, things are at a whole new level, so maybe 2025 is about right. Not sure if AriG is even still around.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

avid (2nd August 2021), Icare (2nd August 2021), justntime2learn (2nd August 2021), Peace in Oz (4th August 2021), Savannah (3rd August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3