+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast

Thread: The Mechanics of the Matrix

1. Link to Post #1
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Default The Mechanics of the Matrix

This is my life from now on. This is what I eat and breath - the truth.

This is my thread. Mine.

Not mine like this -

But mine like this -

Please stay, think, share.

But try to not cause a ruckus. None of this -

This is a thread of information, fresh ideas, and growth.

It's about taking the power back and uncovering the truth of reality. A thread for realization - demystified.

There is a certain systemization behind the scenes that gives things an outward appearance deserving of fear and awe, because we think it is a mystery beyond our power. We lack understanding.

This is about seeing the rope for the snake.

Demystification doesn't equal disenchantment, it means freedom.

This thread is about understanding the machinations and the mechanics of the system that is the universe we find ourselves in.

We find ourselves.

Gods and devils, angels and demons, aliens and ghosts.

Energy systems, archetypes, and consciousness.

Physics and psychology. Astronomy and geometry.

This is where science meets spirituality.

Feel free to be creative. Thinking outside the box may not be that demanding for the kind of people here, so I'll challenge everyone to think outside the tesseract.

If you get it, good. If not, then just wait until the first couple of pages (the third page rocks) to get a feel for the type of information I will be posting here. There's plenty of it.

Some of it is from others, and some of it is original. Discussion is encouraged and I know there is a slew of members with valuable insights to contribute here. Please don't hesitate.

I have more questions than anything.

In here, it's not about drawing conclusions ... it's just about drawing ...

Last edited by Jeffrey; 13th December 2012 at 05:33.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

Default Re: The Mechanics of the Matrix

Gratulations Vivek for starting your own thread-I found your posts always interesting and helpful with a good and healthy dose of realness.
    And of course the information and knowledge you provided the last couple of months.
    I am looking forward for the things to come in your thread.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th January 2013), crosby (21st August 2012), Eram (21st August 2012), Jeffrey (21st August 2012), Karunai (22nd August 2012), Nickolai (21st August 2012), RunningDeer (21st August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012), Sebastion (21st August 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

i am so glad to see you posting again vivek. i hope that i can be a worthy contributor here, although i am not as awake as others, i strive to gain more knowledge everyday.
    warmest regards, corson

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

4evrneo (20th February 2013), CdnSirian (5th January 2013), Christine (20th January 2013), Eram (21st August 2012), heyokah (8th April 2014), jackovesk (24th February 2013), Jeffrey (21st August 2012), Limor Wolf (8th March 2013), Nickolai (21st August 2012), RunningDeer (21st August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012), soleil (3rd January 2013), Timreh (29th August 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Life is just an experience, a kind of amusement park.

Enjoy the ride my fellow conscious entity

Much love -

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th January 2013), crosby (21st August 2012), Dah (30th March 2013), Eram (21st August 2012), Jeffrey (21st August 2012), Kalamos (26th November 2013), nizkri (12th December 2012), RunningDeer (21st August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012), StephenW11UK (23rd August 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Yeah good idea for a thread Vivek.

This is something that i spend a lot of my time contemplating on.From our very limited perspective it's always going to be difficult to look too far behind the curtain but one can't help but to try and feel out some of what might be behind it.

For quite some time i've thought that this reality was and had been shaped and partly controlled by a heirarchy of negative entities....parasites,demons,et's,extra dimensionals,archons,demiurges.AI's and assorted other beings,conscious energies and other unknown life forms and influences etc.Of course there would also be positive and neutral forces involved but for the most part it appears that the Earth has been the domain of the darker forces for a very long time.

Lately i've been contemplating that this reality might be a type of adjustable,cyclical,holographic,3d reality program matrix that is used for learning,experimenting,growing etc.A type of soul nursery and a place to experience things such as a wide range of emotions,negativity extremes,awakening etc.The construct of this reality from our perspective might be sort of fixed in the short term but might also be flexible depending on the consciousness within it.As the consciousness changes so does the surrounding reality.Cosmic cycles might also add unknowns to the mix.

It might be a combination of both of these things and many others as well.Hard to say really but interesting to think about.I don't think that it has happened by chance.The universe/multiverse has been around for a long time and our little corner of it might be another variation of the ongoing change and growth of it.

cheers
    Last edited by ponda; 21st August 2012 at 19:43.

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd August 2012), CdnSirian (5th January 2013), crosby (21st August 2012), Eram (21st August 2012), Gardener (19th November 2013), Jeffrey (21st August 2012), Kalamos (26th November 2013), Karunai (21st August 2012), Limor Wolf (8th March 2013), Pam (23rd August 2012), RunningDeer (21st August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012), seehas (4th January 2013), Timreh (29th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Alright, so in this video Jung gives the statement, "We are the origin of all coming evil."

This is a very powerful statement, because when we break it down we can see that the origin of evil is something internal. There is no supra-physical evil entity with the freewill to rationalize it's future actions in order to maximize it's malevolence.

Don't ask me to prove it because I can't. What I can do though is ask you to entertain some of the following ideas.

Let's look at a thought. There is the tangible brain, made up of fleshy matter; then there is the mind, not so tangible.

When I think of an apple, an MRI could show which area of neurons is firing, but what about the visualization I'm seeing in my head of the apple?

What about our mind's eye, what about our imagination?

Esoterically there are two types of manifestations of energy - the gross and the subtle.

Strictly speaking, the gross is all of the aspects that we can quantitatively measure and physically observe.

The subtle is the energy that isn't manifested in a way we can observe physically. It is fine as opposed to gross.

According to Physics there is observable, visible matter and then there is dark matter (and dark energy). Don't equate dark with 'not light', you could have an x-ray light bulb on in a room and it would still be dark (even though x-rays are a form of light). Physicists call it 'dark' because they can't see it, but they know it's there because they can indirectly measure it by it's effects on familiar matter.

Are you seeing the correlation yet? Esoterica versus Physics?

Gross and subtle, visible and dark.

Brain and mind.

Below is the Freudian model of the psyche.

I initiate a thought. Apple. A gross, physical process takes place consciously. This is the neuronal synapses taking place in the brain - above water in the Freudian model. Also, below water - subconsciously - the intangible subtle thought of the apple emerges (submerged).

Now, according to Jung there are two basic substrata underlying consciousness. These are the personal unconscious and the collective unconscious.

In the personal unconscious are complexes. The apple becomes a complex when certain emotions and feelings are tied to it. Take Snow White for example, she has a bad apple complex. Whenever she sees an apple she becomes hysterical. On a personal unconscious level, her experiences have molded and attached certain things to the thought of an apple that when ever she sees a physical apple her thoughts color the reality with her thought complex of an apple.

Then there is the collective unconscious.
    Collective unconscious is a term of analytical psychology, coined by Carl Jung. It is proposed to be a part of the unconscious mind, expressed in humanity and all life forms with nervous systems, and describes how the structure of the psyche autonomously organizes experience. Jung distinguished the collective unconscious from the personal unconscious, in that the personal unconscious is a personal reservoir of experience unique to each individual, while the collective unconscious collects and organizes those personal experiences in a similar way with each member of a particular species.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_unconscious
    According to Jung, in the collective unconscious there are archetypes.
    The origins of the archetypal hypothesis date back as far as Plato. In the seventeenth century Sir Thomas Browne and Francis Bacon both employ the word 'archetype' in their writings, Browne in The Garden of Cyrus attempts to depict archetypes in his citing of symbolic proper-names. Jung himself compared archetypes to Platonic ideas. Plato's ideas were pure mental forms that were imprinted in the soul before it was born into the world. They were collective in the sense that they embodied the fundamental characteristics of a thing rather than its specific peculiarities.

The concept of psychological archetypes was advanced by the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung, c. 1919. In Jung's psychological framework, archetypes are innate, universal prototypes for ideas and may be used to interpret observations. A group of memories and interpretations associated with an archetype is a complex ( e.g. a mother complex associated with the mother archetype). Jung treated the archetypes as psychological organs, analogous to physical ones in that both are morphological constructs that arose through evolution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archetype
    So in our Snow White example, she may also have an evil stepmother complex. This complex along with her bad apple complex may associate themselves with the Mother Archetype. If Snow White ever gets a good mother her complexes may color the experience for her and she would be living in the perverted version of how her mind is interpreting reality.

Let's pretend these archetypes are real (I didn't say alive). They would exist in the field of the physicists dark energy, the yogis subtle realm, and the psychologists subconscious world. They would have to be made up of something, some stuff (i.e. subtle or 'dark'). A construct of this energy - the same energy your thoughts are made up of in your mind.

Esoterically I think this would be in the astral plane.

So there are these archetypes in the astral plane. I'm going to throw in thought-forms, egregores, angels, demons and yes - souls.

Picture all of those I just mentioned floating around as lifeless shells, with programming and no free will. That sounds too mystical, so let's instead say that the shell is wired like an open loop control system. They are wired for a specific function. Similar to Sri Aurobindo's typal beings - they play a part, they serve a purpose.

Picture these lifeless shells as spiritual solenoids. Very advanced solenoids, but unconscious. Solenoids convert energy into motion.

If our conscious thought is a form of energy and we direct it at one of these solenoidal energy constructs then it converts that thought energy into movement - which we subjectively would interpret as will power and through the lens of our personal subconscious we project agenticity onto this now animated shell.

The lifeless rope becomes a dancing snake.

So what about evil? What was Jung saying in the video at the beginning of this post?

There's a saying - guns don't kill people, people kill people. Same concept with this. The potential for evil exists, we make it real - we collapse the wave function.

There is a scene in The Matrix when Neo gets unplugged and wipes the blood from his lip after fighting Morpheus in a simulation program. Neo is puzzled and says, "I thought it wasn't real", to which Morpheus replies, "Your mind makes it real."

It's not a matter of whether the devil or God exists, it's a matter of buying into your beliefs. This means that by giving the energy of your thoughts away you sell yourself out, if you really believe it. This isn't about believing though it's about understanding better and claiming your power back. There is a middle ground without all of the shades of grey.

There is evil in the world, but maybe instead of executions we should be giving out exorcisms and education on these matters.

These are just ideas. Not statements of fact.

Here is Philip Zimbardo on The Psychology of Evil:

Last edited by Jeffrey; 27th August 2012 at 04:00.

11. Link to Post #7
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    i am so glad to see you posting again vivek. i hope that i can be a worthy contributor here, although i am not as awake as others, i strive to gain more knowledge everyday.
    warmest regards, corson
    Corson, you are more than worthy! In my opinion, eagerness to learn is the best indicator of being 'awake' and I think we share the same enthusiasm.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 13th December 2012 at 05:20.

12. Link to Post #8
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Yeah good idea for a thread Vivek.

This is something that i spend a lot of my time contemplating on.From our very limited perspective it's always going to be difficult to look too far behind the curtain but one can't help but to try and feel out some of what might be behind it.

For quite some time i've thought that this reality was and had been shaped and partly controlled by a heirarchy of negative entities....parasites,demons,et's,extra dimensionals,archons,demiurges.AI's and assorted other beings,conscious energies and other unknown life forms and influences etc.Of course there would also be positive and neutral forces involved but for the most part it appears that the Earth has been the domain of the darker forces for a very long time.

Lately i've been contemplating that this reality might be a type of adjustable,cyclical,holographic,3d reality program matrix that is used for learning,experimenting,growing etc.A type of soul nursery and a place to experience things such as a wide range of emotions,negativity extremes,awakening etc.The construct of this reality from our perspective might be sort of fixed in the short term but might also be flexible depending on the consciousness within it.As the consciousness changes so does the surrounding reality.Cosmic cycles might also add unknowns to the mix.

It might be a combination of both of these things and many others as well.Hard to say really but interesting to think about.I don't think that it has happened by chance.The universe/multiverse has been around for a long time and our little corner of it might be another variation of the ongoing change and growth of it.

cheers
    I'd like to pursue this idea further about holograms and our dimension. All this talk about extra-dimensional beings and it's looking like the 3rd dimension is sandwiched between the 1st and 2nd dimensions and it's '3d' inhabitants are actually inter-dimensional beings (that's us).

Very cool stuff. Glad your here, and I hope you stick around.

13. Link to Post #9
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This page took me a long time to find, and as far as I'm concerned it's golden.

There is a lot of information on it. Feel free to extract what stands out to you and paste it here.

http://www.clarity-of-being.org/dark...rue-nature.htm

14. Link to Post #10
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dark Plasma and the Origin of Angels, Aliens, Deities and Ghosts

15. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Dear Vivek,
    I send you crystal, and flowers, and bookmarked your thread.
    Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bennycog (26th August 2012), CdnSirian (5th January 2013), crosby (21st August 2012), Eram (21st August 2012), Jeffrey (21st August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012)

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote In the personal unconscious are complexes. The apple becomes a complex when certain emotions and feelings are tied to it. Take Snow White for example, she has a bad apple complex. Whenever she sees an apple she becomes hysterical.On a personal unconscious level, her experiences have molded and attached certain things to the thought of an apple that when ever she sees a physical apple her thoughts color the reality with her thought complex of an apple.
    Snow White might also be influenced by a mental parasite or psychic attachment so as to produce an emotional response(loosh) whenever she sees an apple.This emotional energy might be used as food and to also maintain the matrix.

Quote There's a saying - guns don't kill people, people kill people. Same concept with this. The potential for evil exists, we make it real - we collapse the wave function.

There might be another parasitical influence here influencing the pulling of the trigger through an emotional over reaction or a complete takeover of the mind.We might sometimes be influenced to manifest evil without realizing the cause of it.This might be 3d evidence of higher dimensional negative influence.
    Last edited by ponda; 21st August 2012 at 21:22.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

amandapoet (16th September 2012), CdnSirian (5th January 2013), crosby (21st August 2012), D-Day (21st August 2012), Eram (21st August 2012), Jeffrey (21st August 2012), Kalamos (26th November 2013), Karunai (21st August 2012), RunningDeer (22nd August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012), soleil (3rd January 2013)

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

4 - 7 percent of the universe is made of matter, the othe 93 percent is made of stuff. we all have alot to learn about the space we live in called the milkyway...93 percent of non-physical energy...we cannot see or touch but we feel it everyday.... happy treasure hunting Vivek...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

amandapoet (16th September 2012), CdnSirian (5th January 2013), crosby (21st August 2012), Eram (21st August 2012), Jeffrey (21st August 2012), ponda (22nd August 2012), RunningDeer (22nd August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012)

21. Link to Post #14
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Excellent thread :-) this is a subject i have been studying for a while now.

In your original post i saw the diagram of subconcious and collective subconcious. In my study the ego centre is fixed and determined by your ego or magical ( for want of a better word ) personality. This is made up of your experience of physical mind accumulation. Then the soul complex resides more in the subconcious. And heres where it gets fun. When going out into the first vale it " can " be made up of collective subconcious Or a qureants desired subconcious Or a desired and appointed conciousness.

This is achieved by energetic ritual. Ritual is really just another term for string of events. Eg when you fill up the car with gas you go through a ritual. You drive in, select a pump, open up, fill your tank, pay the ferry man and drive away.

Getting back to the outer realm or vale, you may decide to call on a particular conciousness to go into. In there you may find answers or information that you desire.

Anyway this has been my experience, perhaps will ring for some.

N
    N

22. Link to Post #15
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I was thinking of the ego being the soul, and the soul being the same of the same type of energetic construct as an archetype, thought-form, etc..

The way it functions would be like a polarizing filter. Without it we would be able to experience and "see" the raw energy of existence, but we experience reality through the filter of the ego/soul complex.

So in the above image, the unpolarized light would be akin to the raw energy of pure existence and the linear polarizer (acting as the ego) would allow us to only view a sliver of it.

Now, the quarter wave plate is interesting as it slows down one aspect of the light in order to make it circularly polarized (can be left-handed or right-handed).

There could be a number of metaphorical filters that we have taken on that warp and retard our experience of consciousness.

23. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Vivek, what would happen if the quarter wave plate malfunctioned and slowed down all aspects of light, what would happen then?
    warmest, corson

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

4evrneo (20th February 2013), Eram (21st August 2012), gaiagirl (27th August 2012), Jeffrey (21st August 2012), RunningDeer (22nd August 2012)

25. Link to Post #17
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    Vivek, what would happen if the quarter wave plate malfunctioned and slowed down all aspects of light, what would happen then?
    warmest, corson
    Waveplates are made of birefringent crystals so I'm not sure if they malfunction like that. Prisms slow down white light and disperse it into it's constituent colors though.

Here's more on birefringence: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birefringence

It's also cool (and not a coincidence in my opinion) that calcite crystals are found in the pineal gland. Calcite is known for it's birefringent properties.

Last edited by Jeffrey; 21st August 2012 at 23:38.

26. Link to Post #18
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

... also the pineal gland is innervated with neurons. This fact coupled with the discovery of calcite micro crystals in the pineal gland makes me think of interferometry.
    Interferometry makes use of the principle of superposition to combine waves in a way that will cause the result of their combination to have some meaningful property that is diagnostic of the original state of the waves. This works because when two waves with the same frequency combine, the resulting pattern is determined by the phase difference between the two waves—waves that are in phase will undergo constructive interference while waves that are out of phase will undergo destructive interference. Most interferometers use light or some other form of electromagnetic wave.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interferometry
    So we have information in the form of light, electrically transmitted via neurons into the pineal gland and it gets bounced around, refracted, reflected and all that by these calcite micro crystals (and water) then it is reabsorbed by the rods and cones in the gland. This "new" information is then interpreted by the brain. This is a closed loop system (with feedback) and it's cyclical. Information enters, it is divided, split, rearranged, and then reinterpreting by the brain (an organic computer) and contrasted with the original information or repeated and contrasted with previous reconstructions.

http://www.files.chem.vt.edu/chem-ed...s/mach-zen.gif

The light source is the neurons, the mirrors and beam splitters are the water and calcite crystals (respectively or vice versa), and the detector(s) are the rods and cones.

This could account for our ability to reflect (pun intended) and ponder by comparing and contrasting different ideas. After all, it is "the mind's eye".

EDIT/ADD

This idea is explored in more depth and detail here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post544607
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th December 2014 at 10:06.

27. Link to Post #19
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by Jeffrey; 22nd August 2012 at 01:54.

28. Link to Post #20
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast