+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Disclosure Has Happened

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Disclosure Has Happened

not making any comment on the validity of the little grandmother material, but the term 'Disclosure' when used in relation to ET/UT has a very specific meaning.

while i agree that the idea of a mass public disclosure event will most likely never happen, that is what people relate the term to. when you use it in your thread title, and then post little grandmother material, that could be seen to be misleading, intentional or not.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by sargeist (here)
    not making any comment on the validity of the little grandmother material, but the term 'Disclosure' when used in relation to ET/UT has a very specific meaning.

while i agree that the idea of a mass public disclosure event will most likely never happen, that is what people relate the term to. when you use it in your thread title, and then post little grandmother material, that could be seen to be misleading, intentional or not.
    The title of this thread was not meant to be intentionally misleading. It was, however, meant to get the attention of those who are zealously interested in Disclosure.

Disclosure does and has come to us in many different ways and forms. If the public is looking for a textbook defined disclosure by upper governmental officials, especially in the United States, they are going to be looking for a very long time.

I would believe sources such as Little Grandmother and whistleblowers and Dr. Greer long before I would believe this same information stemming from governments.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

3. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

First Credo, now Little Grandmother. I can see this as a form of disclosure. Definitly not government disclosure, but it has some value to me. It doesn't matter that she's not 100% full-blood. Not a lot of people are anymore.

4. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,501 times in 430 posts

Quote Posted by BrianEn (here)
    First Credo, now Little Grandmother. I can see this as a form of disclosure. Definitly not government disclosure, but it has some value to me. It doesn't matter that she's not 100% full-blood. Not a lot of people are anymore.
    As long as she doesn't try to gain tribal recognition, it's kosher.

5. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 119,177 times in 21,082 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    I am not attempting to defend or promote Little Grandmother, although, I very much agree with her.

The entire premise of her theme-teaching and that of Miriam Delacado, is the coming-together of the peoples of our world. This is what is meant by The Tribe of Many Colors and The Great Gathering. The time for the splitting-of-hairs has passed. We can spend our time drilling down to the greatest of minutia and totally miss what our Mother Earth is teaching us. We can analyze and criticize one's lack of prestigious tribal influence and color of a female shaman's hair or the blood that flows through her veins and neglect the greatest message offered to humanity.

The message is simple: we are being asked to come together as ONE.

Kiesha Crowther, also known as "Little Grandmother," was initiated as shaman at age 30 by her mother's tribe (Sioux/Salish), and has been recognized by the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders as Wisdom Keeper of North American, responsible for guiding the "Tribe of Many Colors."

Then you Are the Tribe of Many Colors. You belong to this tribe and...
    I am no better than you. Yes, I'm the one bringing forth the message, and I'm in charge of that. I simply have a task at hand, but I am you and you are me, and together we make a beautiful perfect tribe. We bring forth prophesy. And we are perfect and we are beautiful, and it is my absolute honor, absolute honor to stand with you as your sister and we are one. We are the Tribe of Many Colors.
    Kiesha Crowther -- Wisdom Keeper "Little Grandmother"

We are the Tribe of Many Colors--the Rainbows, prophesied to come during the great time of change when the world would transform both physically and spiritually, a time that will bring great enlightenment.

These Two-legged will be called the Rainbow Tribe, for they are the product of thousands of years of melding among the five original races. These Children of Earth have been called together to open their hearts and to move beyond the barriers of disconnection. The medicine they carry is the Whirling Rainbow of Peace, which will mark the union of the five races as ONE.

Jamie Sams, Author & Artist of the Senecca & Cherokee Nation

Other Council Fires Were Here Before Our

http://littlegrandmother.net/TribeofManyColors.aspx

The Great Gathering is the gathering of Humanity. Not only the Indigenous Tribes of the world. It is a unity of all people. The Great Gathering can no longer afford to leave anyone behind. Either we choose to walk as one, or the Earth will remove us all. This is a time of change and choice. It is up to those with True Heart to come together.

In order to walk with the Creator you do not need to be a Traditional person from a particualr Tribe. You can walk with Creator if you open your heart directly and Creator will guide you.

That is free………….
    No one can own this………
    We are all Created equal……

Miriam Delicado

http://www.bluestarprophecy.com/the-truth/
    Thanks Snowbird. That was beautifully expressed.

6. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    Good point, agreed.

7. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    Quote Posted by BrianEn (here)
    Good point, agreed.
    Will one or both of you kindly explain what you mean by what you are discussing?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 496 posts

- and Here is disclosure in childrens-TV some years ago ..

BBC ( back when they still had credibility ..) made this possible
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/classic/clangers/

some Clanger pictures:
    http://www.google.no/images?q=clange...w=1440&bih=761
    Last edited by noxon medem; 29th August 2010 at 03:56.

9. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Will one or both of you kindly explain what you mean by what you are discussing?

I Must remove my good point agreed response. When I read it I saw something else. It's none of my business what Little Grandmother does. My bad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2