+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SAMSARA: The Movie

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Default Re: SAMSARA: The Movie

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Anyone want to step up and have a lively + good humoured debate?

Serious offer.

If -anyone- thinks Earth's society is unredeemable, and needs to go down, I'd like to hear why.
    It's a serious question, and I'm comfortable sharing some of the inner debate in my own mind about this. I suspect I may not be alone.

As I posted on the first page, I was really quite disturbed by the movie. And I should not really have been, having traveled extensively in India and Africa, and currently living in Ecuador. But I was left thinking: It may all have to come down.

By that, I meant the forest may have to experience a drastic and serious fire, to enable the new growth to appear. I'm not talking about giving up on the human race. But there is SO much that is way out of balance here, sometimes it seems hard to imagine that it could readjust itself without a major catastrophe.

Here's is the classic catastrophe theory diagram:

This is not unthinkable or impossible. In fact, this may have happened a number of times before in Earth's history.

Even if the planet itself hasn't experienced catastrophes affecting the human population (the sudden destruction of Atlantis may have been one such event), individual cultures certainly have.

Thom Hartmann, in his masterwork The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight, describes how every major ancient civilization so far has fallen into swift decline when they ran out of fuel and resources. Even though (as Ilie points out above) we may have the theoretical means to support an even larger population than we have now, the fact is that resource allocation is being massively mismanaged (wither by conspiracy or incompetence).

The world is an enormously unequal and unfair place. I still remember when I first read -- I think it may have been in Hartmann's book -- that there were at the time it was written two billion people who had never made a phone call.

And here we are, the privileged elite -- that's you, the reader, and me! -- with our laptops and coffee, living already in what Richard Dolan calls a breakaway civilization. (That breakaway happened quite a long time ago.)

There are a number of ways that the catastrophe could happen. We don't need an 1859-scale 'Carrington Event' CME, or Clif High's 'Global Coastal Event', or Ed Dames' Killshot, for that. A nuclear World War III is not impossible. Neither are widespread global famine, or global plague.

And ever since I first learned of the DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases), the planet's largest ever construction project, which has been in accelerating progress since the early 1950s, I've been worried about what the military planners may be anticipating that we on the surface do not know about.

And they may well be trying to kill all of us but the most aware and capable, in the planet's largest ever EUGENICS project: fewer mouths to feed and transport, or bodies to care for, pensions to pay out. I have had a direct and vivid personal experience (last year, when standing in a large supermarket in Loja, Ecuador), that they really were trying to kill us all -- frog-in-the-heated-pot-slowly, and with enough information leaked out there so that disregarding it is our responsibility, not 'theirs'. As my friend George Green has always insisted, eliminating the 'useless eaters' may be the plan. The Georgia Guidestones have it all carved in 12 languages for all to see.

Seen from the point of view of the controllers, this makes a dreadful kind of sense: the logic of the forest keeper, who culls the herd to care for the deer, shooting individuals in order to preserve the balance of the majority. The deer think he's an evil murderer. The forest keeper knows he's responsible, though necessarily dispassionate. I've always maintained that the global controllers care greatly about the human genome -- but not for individual people, not one bit.

Can we make it without a catastrophe, either engineered or naturally inevitable? I don't know. Maybe we can. We do have the technological means to do so. Right now, we can clean and repopulate the oceans, grow enough food (without Monsanto, too), and provide clean energy for everyone.

But only if the controllers see fit. As I write this stream of thought, it feels abundantly clear that they do NOT see fit, and have other plans. It all might depend on whether the controllers hold on to their power, or not. The population is certainly waking up -- but the controllers' grip is pretty much undiminished. That's the setup for the next 25 years. After that, I think it really will be irreversibly decided.

And if there is a catastrophe, can we rebuild, without the controllers presiding over that as well? Maybe we can. But then THEY would have to burn in the forest fire, as it were.

That would necessitate an event that was either unplanned by the controllers -- or be one so major that all their own trillion-dollar prepping would come to naught. Such an event might be a plague, a pole shift (crustal displacement), or a 'Killshot'-scale CME that wipes out all electronics everywhere. (The largest solar flare in recent years was an off-the-scale X-40+. If that had been earth-directed, you might not be reading this now.)

This post has been not so much an argument or a thesis, but a sharing of thoughts that might be interesting and stimulating for others to consider. If that is the case (that they are interesting or stimulating), then I'll consider it to have been worthwhile.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd June 2013 at 20:26.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (4th June 2013), Adi (4th June 2013), Billy (3rd June 2013), Brizil (3rd June 2013), bruno dante (4th June 2013), Christine (4th June 2013), Cognitive Dissident (5th June 2013), Craig (4th June 2013), Cristian (4th June 2013), fifi (6th June 2013), Fred Steeves (3rd June 2013), Gemeos (4th June 2013), greybeard (3rd June 2013), Heart-2-Heart (4th June 2013), Hervé (3rd June 2013), lakewatcher (5th June 2013), Limor Wolf (3rd June 2013), Magnus (4th June 2013), Neal (4th June 2013), norman (3rd June 2013), northstar (4th June 2013), onawah (4th June 2013), RMorgan (3rd June 2013), seko (6th June 2013), Sierra (3rd June 2013), Sophocles (3rd June 2013), spiritwind (5th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd June 2013), ViralSpiral (4th June 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2013), Wind (3rd June 2013), Yoda (4th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

thank you Bill.for post above.yet again my thoughts.feelings voiced and expressed at just the right moment.Fred to.thumbs UP.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

RMorgan (3rd June 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd June 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,793 times in 8,388 posts

Yes, there are probably good technologies nearly available to "solve" the crisis, but, when we think about them we tend to 'blink' and imagine a super sane use of those technologies as part of the cure.

The current brood of humans are clearly missing some vital point in the idea of progress. 'We' just don't seem to "get-it". Until 'we' do get-it, no fancy technology will fix this mess. The social dynamics are out of control ( and that includes the idea that we are so 'liberal' there shouldn't be any control ).

Our notions about freedom are perverse and destructive. Democracy, as we do it, is nothing more than a focus group to empower the next wave of social foolery. Even if we 'did' democracy as it was meant to be done, there's still the likelihood that we'd act like a bunch of junkies all voting unanimously to convert all farmland into poppy fields.

Our notion that 'talk is good' is as much a part of the problem as anything else is. When 7 billion people get talking there isn't going to be much quiet thinking or meditation going on. As long as the "solution" remains inside billions of heads, we can all imagine that we agree what needs doing. As soon as we realise we don't agree what needs doing, all hell will break loose.

It seems me that the current controllers have thought about all this and are expoliting our enthusiasm for trashing the past, in full awareness that when we reach the point where we've trashed almost everything, we will fall apart instead of unite to fix the world as we think we will. At that point they'll either wipe us out or possibly give us one shot at becoming a hive of insects they can manage centrally towards some sort of long term gain for them and their project.

Well, that's my current train of thought.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bruno dante (4th June 2013), Christine (4th June 2013), RMorgan (3rd June 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd June 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

This discussion reminds me of a philosophical scifi novel Stand on Zanzibar by John Brunner, written in the sixties. Eerily, he pretty much describes the world we have now, and the problems we face.

The "solution" John Brunner found was a property, equivalent to a chemical ascension, hidden in the DNA of a peaceful African tribe, that could be used to transform everyone into a sane human being.

I wish. We are the issue after all.

Sierra

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

4evrneo (4th June 2013), bruno dante (4th June 2013), Christine (4th June 2013), Muzz (4th June 2013), Neal (4th June 2013), onawah (4th June 2013), RMorgan (3rd June 2013), spiritwind (5th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd June 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hello Bill,

Well, I agree with you.

Sadly, everything is going to the wrong direction and I can´t see any immediate indicator that this course is about to change.

If things continue like this, the ultimate decision will be to save humanity or to save the planet.

If you ask me, I´m all for saving the planet because we, as a species, have miserably failed over and over again to peacefully and harmoniously coexist with ourselves and all other species that equally have the right to live here on Earth. Honestly, the planet will do much better without us.

The thing is, that people like to talk about change, about building a better society, but they´re not so good in applying such ideals in the real world; People complain about pollution but still drive their cars and couldn´t care less about where their own excrement is going after they flush the toilet. People complain about the excessive exploitation of natural resources but don´t really do anything about reducing consumerism...I could give a thousand examples.

The power to change is actually in the hand of the middle class; The so called elite are the ones who take care of production, but the middle class families are the ones who buy the products and keep the machine´s engine running at full speed.

Unfortunately, I don´t perceive any realistic intention to change from middle class citizens; They are mostly too worried trying not fall into poverty or too worried trying to climb to the top of the pyramid; In other words, they are too busy to think of anything else but to keep or improve their social status, privileges and comforts.

Anyway, along history, humans had numerous chances to make things right, to build intelligent societies, but always failed, mostly for the same reasons, which can be reduced basically to greed on one side and cowardice on the other.

The Mayas, the Egyptians, the Romans...I bet all of them thought their magnificent empires were going to last forever, just like we do...Lost in their arrogance, greed and cowardice and unable make long term planning, they all failed, just like we probably will. It´s not history which tends to repeat itself, we´re the ones who never learn from it.

Real change comes with a price. Don´t think for a second that there´s the slightest possibility of building a sustainable society while continuing to enjoy the average "first world" country middle class lifestyle. If we want real change, we´ll have to make a lot of sacrifices, but people simply don´t want to lose any of the conveniences of modern society.

People can delude themselves as much as they want into thinking that all of a sudden things will change for the best and it will all happen smoothly, but except for a miracle, it simply wont happen like that.

Anyway, our short biological lifespan is a strong limiting factor; We´re too good at ignoring our responsibilities in the now, always hasty to fulfill as many of our futile desires as we can in our short lives, always pushing the problems to future generations until eventually it´s too late.

Fred used an interesting metaphor; Most junkies just decide to quit when they get really close to death. Others, unfortunately, ignore the warning and end up dying from overdose.

So, here we are. Just like the junkies. Either we quit or we die. We may not have much time left to make the call, though.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 3rd June 2013 at 23:22.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

4evrneo (4th June 2013), Bill Ryan (4th June 2013), bruno dante (4th June 2013), Christine (4th June 2013), Cristian (4th June 2013), Fred Steeves (3rd June 2013), Gemeos (4th June 2013), seko (6th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd June 2013), william r sanford72 (4th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Devil's advocacy hat off...

In my personal view, one point overlooked here thus far is the title of the movie itself: "Samsara".

From Wickipedia:

Quote Specifically, samsara refers to the process of cycling through one rebirth after another within the six realms of existence,where each realm can be understood as physical realm or a psychological state characterized by a particular type of suffering.
    Rather like the Hotel California huh? You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. (LOL)

According to ancient traditions, the idea is that Samsara can basically never be conquered (or escaped), only transcended. We all reside in the realm of Samsara, and the movie is holding that mirror directly in front of our collective face.

Ain't a pretty sight fo sho, as Samsara is basically hell. Being natural born Creators, we both create our own hell/Samsara, but can also create any other reality of our choosing. SHOULD we choose to do so that is...

There is a certain "flow" to things, a sort of Universal harmony so to speak. The more we ignore that harmony in lieu of pure intellect, planning, plotting, fighting, complaining, etc., the deeper into the pit of Samsara we fall. The more we start becoming in sync with that harmony, the more we start moving on to other "things".

Change yourself, change your world.

As above so below, as below so above.

Cheers,
    Fred

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

I think you have come to the actual conclusion Bill i'm sorry to say.

We the populas are far behind in knowledge of what the PTB have, I would guess they are fully automated in there massive underground cities now, we have all worked so hard to supply them with the goods lol that they really don't need us anymore, they certainly don't like us that's for sure.

I've reasoned a long time ago that any attempt to make them See Reason,Admit and or change things to help the big global Earth/humanity problems are totally futile, we are waste product to them!

Back before I ever saw koyaanisqatsi and Powaqqatsi I was quite ill and totally ashamed by most of my fellow beings.
    The majority I could see where quite happy rapping and destroying the planet, no hope for the majority i thought!

I used to postulate this question

'if a button appeared in front of me and if pressed would take away, wipe out any beings that where the problem to the Earth, even if I was included, well would I press it'

Back then I used to think yes I would press it to save the Earth but now I've grown above that mind set (finding beings in ever increasing numbers like Avalon members have saved my view, so many deserve to live on this Planet and or move on to even better realms)
    but I don't think the PTB have.
    They of course would push the button for totally different reasons....

Yes Fred so well said, I posted as you was posting so diden't see your words of wisdom

Quote There is a certain "flow" to things, a sort of Universal harmony so to speak. The more we ignore that harmony in lieu of pure intellect, planning, plotting, fighting, complaining, etc., the deeper into the pit of Samsara we fall. The more we start becoming in sync with that harmony, the more we start moving on to other "things".

Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 3rd June 2013 at 22:19.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

4evrneo (4th June 2013), Christine (4th June 2013), Fred Steeves (3rd June 2013), greybeard (3rd June 2013), lakewatcher (5th June 2013), norman (3rd June 2013)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

isn't this depressing, but Bill is right seems like a purge is required, but I have a question, where do aliens fit in with this idea? Are they here to watch our eventual demise, help it or advise on how to avoid it? The idea of an evil elite surviving whilst millions of naive innocents die doesn't sound like compulsive viewing does it?

Normally I would think to sit back and enjoy the ride, but I don't think I will like this one muchly

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig For This Post:

4evrneo (4th June 2013)

16. Link to Post #69
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Indeed, and as far as I am concerned, technology is not even a problem any more... we can feed and clothe everybody since the 60's (if not much much earlier).
    Sure, I'm not pushing hi tech solutions. Mainly simple agricultural systems, water filtration and the like. Our problems are largely social.

Quote However, seeing that there IS a problem, for some people means to see that other humans (and the environment) pay dearly for their comfort.
    Sure I agree. But our mass environmental destruction is due to outdated, industrial tech. It's *not* an unavoidable co-effect of 'overpopulation'. Plenty of clean, simple tech in the wings. And yes, it's been around for a century or so.

Quote These people have a vested interest in NOT seeing that something is totally messed up...
    Sure, but they make up 1-5 per cent of the world population. Now we can circumvent them with crowdfinanced initiatives. It may take decades, but hey...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote You and I are not the master builder by the way, we are the clean up crew.
    Well said. So I'm trying to be the 2013 ounce of prevention instead of the 2015 pound of cure.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (5th June 2013)

18. Link to Post #70
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for your intelligent contributions everyone. I've downloaded your replies and will get back this week I hope. This discussion could go on til TEOTWAWKI

19. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I watched Samsara this weekend, and I too was affected. I wish I had written down my thoughts right away that night, but it was so late and I had to get up for work the next day. I did lay there for a few hours though because my field was perturbed.

Out of balance. When we look at nature and planet earth and the systems which are in balance, we see abundance and the ability to sustain balance. How did we get so out of balance? How do we go from 3.5 billion people to over 7 billion in the last 60 years? How is it that exponentially, it looks like a runaway train expanding our of control, as a parasite consumes it's host without any thought whatsoever? How is it that 85% of the people on this planet are in abject poverty, fear and starvation? How is it that 1% are uber wealthy and control 90% of the worlds resources, while the other 90% have none?

it's the 1% who are the problem. They came here (see the movie Avatar) from off planet, messed with our DNA, turned us into slaves, got tired of the genetic manipulations of reproduction, and designed us to reproduce like rabbits without thinking about the long term consequences EXCEPT...who gives a rats ass anyway, we'll just nuke the bastards when there gets to be too many of them.

THESE elite caused the imbalance in the natural order of this planet, by introducing anomalies for selfish nefarious reasons, and the answer is to get rid of this cancer, this virus infecting this natural order and balance, and yes, we need a reset. Can the reset be done based on the cloned chimeric species WE ALL ARE occupying this planet, consuming all it's resources, and F-kin like rabbits? Probably not.

But...I do believe the technology is available to tweak our DNA back to the original template to where we have full capacity to be conscious , without any type of cataclysmic event wiping out the existing clones. Heck, if the elite can design and create super soldiers, or design a new chimeric human 2.0 (which some have postulated exists and earth is being terraformed for now) then why can't we overthrow them, take the free energy and nano technology, fix the problem, load up the bastards in their spaceships and send them the hell out of here.

I know this may be somewhat Pollyanna with over 85% sound asleep, but? If we don't do it, nature will. She only tolerates imbalance for so long before she shakes us off like a dog shakes off fleas. She don't care if it takes 200,000 years to recover, she is not stuck in linear time like we are. And then, the emergent species will evolve, and if they are not manipulated and remain in balance, the golden age can go for millions of years and be sustainable. It matters not.

Whether this planet is just a speck of dust in someones closet and the vacuum cleaner is on and headed this way, or we are powerful creators with the power of the entire universe within us, it all comes out in the wash.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 4th June 2013 at 05:08.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (4th June 2013), Bill Ryan (4th June 2013), bruno dante (4th June 2013), Christine (4th June 2013), seko (6th June 2013), spiritwind (5th June 2013)

21. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,793 times in 8,388 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

They came here (see the movie Avatar) from off planet, messed with our DNA, turned us into slaves, got tired of the genetic manipulations of reproduction, and designed us to reproduce like rabbits without thinking about the long term consequences EXCEPT...who gives a rats ass anyway, we'll just nuke the bastards when there gets to be too many of them.

Feels like the way I feel it's supposed to be understood, too.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    I think you have come to the actual conclusion Bill i'm sorry to say.

We the populas are far behind in knowledge of what the PTB have, I would guess they are fully automated in there massive underground cities now, we have all worked so hard to supply them with the goods lol that they really don't need us anymore, they certainly don't like us that's for sure.

I've reasoned a long time ago that any attempt to make them See Reason,Admit and or change things to help the big global Earth/humanity problems are totally futile, we are waste product to them!

Back before I ever saw koyaanisqatsi and Powaqqatsi I was quite ill and totally ashamed by most of my fellow beings.
    The majority I could see where quite happy rapping and destroying the planet, no hope for the majority i thought!

I used to postulate this question

'if a button appeared in front of me and if pressed would take away, wipe out any beings that where the problem to the Earth, even if I was included, well would I press it'

Back then I used to think yes I would press it to save the Earth but now I've grown above that mind set (finding beings in ever increasing numbers like Avalon members have saved my view, so many deserve to live on this Planet and or move on to even better realms)
    but I don't think the PTB have.
    They of course would push the button for totally different reasons....

Yes Fred so well said, I posted as you was posting so diden't see your words of wisdom

Quote There is a certain "flow" to things, a sort of Universal harmony so to speak. The more we ignore that harmony in lieu of pure intellect, planning, plotting, fighting, complaining, etc., the deeper into the pit of Samsara we fall. The more we start becoming in sync with that harmony, the more we start moving on to other "things".

the cabal was given an ultimatum to leave ... they already have mars terriformed and looks similar to earth ... and they are just giving us old photos of the planet to fool us ... they have copied all the master piece arts around the world and moved them there along with their gold ... as far as I know and apparently we hear a lot of resignations everywhere .. don't know it this is true ...

maybe someone here can look and find out

jim

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Christine (4th June 2013), norman (4th June 2013)

24. Link to Post #74
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote the cabal was given an ultimatum to leave ... they already have mars terriformed and looks similar to earth ... and they are just giving us old photos of the planet to fool us
    Interesting. Just wondered what your source on this is??? Thanks.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2013), Fred Steeves (4th June 2013)

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote the cabal was given an ultimatum to leave ... they already have mars terriformed and looks similar to earth ... and they are just giving us old photos of the planet to fool us
    Interesting. Just wondered what your source on this is??? Thanks.
    some site says they are speaking from andromeda .. a captain bill ... but .. a lot of his data starts from 2010 mostly about nibiru and what the stars ships are doing about it around the planet ... he sounds very authentic .. but I can't prove it ... don't know if it is another disinformation sight .. he answers everyone's questions about the peramids and everything else ... but I have no way myself to verify the data .. so I thought someone here would know

JIm

27. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Serious offer.

If -anyone- thinks Earth's society is unredeemable, and needs to go down, I'd like to hear why.
    It's a serious question, and I'm comfortable sharing some of the inner debate in my own mind about this. I suspect I may not be alone.

As I posted on the first page, I was really quite disturbed by the movie. And I should not really have been, having traveled extensively in India and Africa, and currently living in Ecuador. But I was left thinking: It may all have to come down.

By that, I meant the forest may have to experience a drastic and serious fire, to enable the new growth to appear. I'm not talking about giving up on the human race. But there is SO much that is way out of balance here, sometimes it seems hard to imagine that it could readjust itself without a major catastrophe.

This is not unthinkable or impossible. In fact, this may have happened a number of times before in Earth's history.

Even if the planet itself hasn't experienced catastrophes affecting the human population (the sudden destruction of Atlantis may have been one such event), individual cultures certainly have.

Thom Hartmann, in his masterwork The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight, describes how every major ancient civilization so far has fallen into swift decline when they ran out of fuel and resources. Even though (as Ilie points out above) we may have the theoretical means to support an even larger population than we have now, the fact is that resource allocation is being massively mismanaged (wither by conspiracy or incompetence).

The world is an enormously unequal and unfair place. I still remember when I first read -- I think it may have been in Hartmann's book -- that there were at the time it was written two billion people who had never made a phone call.

And here we are, the privileged elite -- that's you, the reader, and me! -- with our laptops and coffee, living already in what Richard Dolan calls a breakaway civilization. (That breakaway happened quite a long time ago.)

There are a number of ways that the catastrophe could happen. We don't need an 1859-scale 'Carrington Event' CME, or Clif High's 'Global Coastal Event', or Ed Dames' Killshot, for that. A nuclear World War III is not impossible. Neither are widespread global famine, or global plague.

And ever since I first learned of the DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases), the planet's largest ever construction project, which has been in accelerating progress since the early 1950s, I've been worried about what the military planners may be anticipating that we on the surface do not know about.

And they may well be trying to kill all of us but the most aware and capable, in the planet's largest ever EUGENICS project: fewer mouths to feed and transport, or bodies to care for, pensions to pay out. I have had a direct and vivid personal experience (last year, when standing in a large supermarket in Loja, Ecuador), that they really were trying to kill us all -- frog-in-the-heated-pot-slowly, and with enough information leaked out there so that disregarding it is our responsibility, not 'theirs'. As my friend George Green has always insisted, eliminating the 'useless eaters' may be the plan. The Georgia Guidestones have it all carved in 12 languages for all to see.

Seen from the point of view of the controllers, this makes a dreadful kind of sense: the logic of the forest keeper, who culls the herd to care for the deer, shooting individuals in order to preserve the balance of the majority. The deer think he's an evil murderer. The forest keeper knows he's responsible, though necessarily dispassionate. I've always maintained that the global controllers care greatly about the human genome -- but not for individual people, not one bit.

Can we make it without a catastrophe, either engineered or naturally inevitable? I don't know. Maybe we can. We do have the technological means to do so. Right now, we can clean and repopulate the oceans, grow enough food (without Monsanto, too), and provide clean energy for everyone.

But only if the controllers see fit. As I write this stream of thought, it feels abundantly clear that they do NOT see fit, and have other plans. It all might depend on whether the controllers hold on to their power, or not. The population is certainly waking up -- but the controllers' grip is pretty much undiminished. That's the setup for the next 25 years. After that, I think it really will be irreversibly decided.

And if there is a catastrophe, can we rebuild, without the controllers presiding over that as well? Maybe we can. But then THEY would have to burn in the forest fire, as it were.

That would necessitate an event that was either unplanned by the controllers -- or be one so major that all their own trillion-dollar prepping would come to naught. Such an event might be a plague, a pole shift (crustal displacement), or a 'Killshot'-scale CME that wipes out all electronics everywhere. (The largest solar flare in recent years was an off-the-scale X-40+. If that had been earth-directed, you might not be reading this now.)

This post has been not so much an argument or a thesis, but a sharing of thoughts that might be interesting and stimulating for others to consider. If that is the case (that they are interesting or stimulating), then I'll consider it to have been worthwhile.

bill this is what I have been trying to tell you .... we in the future knew it was an unfair game ... the cabal manipulated by the reptilians .. with only so many spirit beings compared to Genetic Entities .. means ... they don't dump as many spirits here as people breed babies ... and those GE's are all being programmed by mass media and fear and everything else ... so that is why a lot of us in the future sent millions of new spirit beings created right out of source ... this means ... they don't have 76 trillion years of pain pulling them down ... they can't be messed with very easy in one short earth lifetime ... and it is like you said and THIS IS REALLY TRUE ... we are everywhere mixed across every country .. and in every land ... we can be farmers or even peasants but we are holding all those positions and our theta level is at the top ... if you compare the average person on this planet with 76 or more trillions of years losing and losing and pain .. and more pain .. you can see how much free theta they might have ... and they are really worn to the bone ... so it was not balanced ... but now like you said ... we will start to rise ... the cabal played their game and we held our ground and we proved we can hold it so we do have a voice now ... so we will be rising out up now out of all this mess and WE WILL CHANGE IT for the better ...

just look around and you can already see it happening

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 4th June 2013 at 15:51.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

bruno dante (4th June 2013), fifi (6th June 2013), lakewatcher (5th June 2013), spiritwind (5th June 2013)

29. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

Serious offer.

bill this is what I have been trying to tell you .... we in the future knew it was an unfair game ... the cabal manipulated by the reptilians .. with only so many spirit beings compared to Genetic Entities .. means ... they don't dump as many spirits here as people breed babies ... and those GE's are all being programmed by mass media and fear and everything else ... so that is why a lot of us in the future sent millions of new spirit beings created right out of source ... this means ... they don't have 76 trillion years of pain pulling them down ... they can't be messed with very easy in one short earth lifetime ... and it is like you said and THIS IS REALLY TRUE ... we are everywhere mixed across every country .. and in every land ... we can be farmers or even peasants but we are holding all those positions and our theta level is at the top ... if you compare the average person on this planet with 76 or more trillions of years losing and losing and pain .. and more pain .. you can see how much free theta they might have ... and they are really worn to the bone ... so it was not balanced ... but now like you said ... we will start to rise ... the cabal played their game and we held our ground and we proved we can hold it so we do have a voice now ... so we will be rising out up now out of all this mess and WE WILL CHANGE IT for the better ...

just look around and you can already see it happening

jim
    there is one other problem we had with this .. a lot of the societies in the stars and galaxies around not just this one ... thought this place was not worth the trouble ... like it was a slum and very unpopular ... but we were given a chance anyway after we voiced out thoughts that if given a chance to prove ourselves ... without endless years of pain and torture and etc ... what would they think then .. so they gave us a chance ... and part of it was to allow us to balance out this game and see what will happen to the people here .... and so we held our grounds in the back ground giving aide as we can ... silently ... or not ... as it came out .. to see what will happen... and the people did rise up and they proved they were worthy to be given a chance under all this pressure ... so i told you WE WON ... and it is TRUE ... so it will be going up from here ...

ok??

that is something coming straight from me and something I KNOW FOR SURE

jim

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

bruno dante (4th June 2013), fifi (6th June 2013), lakewatcher (5th June 2013)

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

the cabal was given an ultimatum to leave ... they already have mars terriformed and looks similar to earth ... and they are just giving us old photos of the planet to fool us ... they have copied all the master piece arts around the world and moved them there along with their gold ... as far as I know and apparently we hear a lot of resignations everywhere .. don't know it this is true ...

maybe someone here can look and find out

jim

Jim, as best I know this is not true.

Mars is certainly not terraformed to resemble Earth. And I have not heard or read anywhere that the cabal have been given an "ultimatum to leave".

They might have been archiving some material on the moon. There is some anecdotal evidence for that.

What's the source of your information? (Please quote links to other material if you've found it elsewhere on the internet. Or if it comes from what someone told you, please also let us know if that's the case. Otherwise, it makes statements like this hard to have a conversation about.)

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bruno dante (4th June 2013), Hervé (4th June 2013), kanishk (5th June 2013), lakewatcher (5th June 2013), mab777 (5th June 2013), RMorgan (4th June 2013), seko (6th June 2013), Wind (4th June 2013), Yoda (4th June 2013)

33. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,405 times in 466 posts

The world is an enormously unequal and unfair place.

There are a number of ways that the catastrophe could happen.

I've always maintained that the global controllers care greatly about the human genome -- but not for individual people, not one bit.

Bill thanks for this excellent and well reasoned assessment.

Here are my thoughts.

With regards to the controllers, I don't think anyone could disagree at this point that there are a very small elite on this planet who are making trillions of dollars profiting from the systematic and deliberate poisoning of the skies, the food, and the waters. They are fighting an undeclared war upon all life on this planet including plants, animals, insects, birds, fish and people. And from what I can see they appear to be doing it purely to extract as much short term profit from these predatory and parasitic business practices as they can with absolutely no concern for the sanctity of human life (or any life whatsoever). This is not even considering massive governmental and military malfeasance, the secret programs, the secret weapons, etc. In addition, it saddens me greatly that far too many scientists appear to have been bought and paid for and are willing to make their research results say whatever their elite masters expect.

The scale of the destruction, the suffering, and the peril we find ourselves in at this point in history is truly overwhelming and unspeakable. It is hard to adequately describe it in words. In addition to the suffering and destruction caused by the humans, as you described above, humanity could easily be facing an extinction event from any number of sources (you mentioned just a few).

Clearly when people really stop and reflect on this situation and allow their internal defense mechanisms (such as denial) to fall away the only logical human response is shock, grief, terror, and hopelessness.

So then, shall we sit in shock, grief, terror and helplessness and allow the elite (the entities who occupy those human bodies) to proceed with the blood soaked culling as outlined on the Georgia Guidestones? Shall we simply sit back and allow the elite to complete the terraforming of this planet so it will be uninhabitable by human life? Because that is the extremely obvious end game. By the time the elite controllers are "done", the atmosphere will be irradiated, the air will be toxic, the food will be toxic, the water will be toxic and our children's children will be dying of organ damage and tumors.

Can each of us, in our deepest heart of hearts, allow that to happen?

Personally, I made my decision and vow not too long ago that the path of the spiritual warrior is where I will make my last stand on this issue. I stand for life. I stand for Mother Gaia. And those forces which are clearly anti-life (the elite controllers who are making this planet uninhabitable for life) ARE THE ENEMY.

We don't need to be sheep calmly eating in the fields as the elite controllers proceed with our culling. What is called for at this perilous time is not the calm quiet of sheep energy but
    the far seeing focus of eagle energy,
    the efficient warrior skills of wolf energy,
    the fierce fighting strength of bear energy,
    the unstoppable determination of bull and ram energy
    and the fiery heart of lion energy.

Peace.
    Namaste.
    Blessings.
    Last edited by northstar; 4th June 2013 at 19:28.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

gripreaper (5th June 2013), spiritwind (5th June 2013)

35. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member WEAREONE's Avatar
    Thanks

Have not seen the movie. On the topic however of Earths society as unredeemable I would like to suggest that....

I think most on Avalon would agree there is some forces that have in the past and currently are manipuating the world we live in. The definitions used to define the negative forces range widely from;the Annunaki, Fallen Angels, Archons,Reptilians, Satanists...to the more pedestrian, Bilderbergs, Bankers, Rothchilds, Zionists, etc etc. The list can vary far and wide ranging from other dimensional forces, to just greedy old buggers. Caught in the middle is US and not to be disregarded the living creatures of the planet makes up the US. When we consider the US I think it must be pointed out that despite the constant predation, manipulation we all for the most part want peace, love our families and friends, do not want war and violence etc etc. Sure there are some outliers but when I consider the 6-7 billion people of the world I think of US as the child who has been beaten and badly treated, who defense mechanisms have turned us cold and brutal. Now imagine all the possible scenarios in which we are manipulated, whether it be by our DNA, Our Religions/Beliefs subliminal programming, toxins pumped into the air, and water, GMO's, mass marketing of everthing ranging from the food we eat, to the wars we pursue. Well, I think that despite all this humanity if could be truly free would choose as I stated above, to be peaceful, to love one another, to be fair, to be just.

And heres the thing for me, I beleive in balance, the negative forces have a counter, it is not all negative, I believe life on Earth is reaching a sort of mini climax, the current system is not sustainable. And I believe there is a rising up of the masses. More and more people are becoming aware, and given the choice which I believe is coming most would choose the path of peace and light. The system can IMO change peacefully for the better, it will be more in line with Native American ideas of balnce with nature, balance with everything,there will be less material things but the things we will have such as clean water and food, equality, will be in ways priceless. How this change will be triggered is still a mystery to me, but I personally believe that there are more and more spirits that are coming to our world, that are more and more aware and who want change. I belive in the US, I have trouble with having any Faith in religion, but I do find it easy to have Faith in US.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WEAREONE For This Post:

greybeard (4th June 2013), Wind (4th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast