+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Greek & other cultures' Gods and Goddesses were Anunnaki?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Greek & other cultures' Gods and Goddesses were Anunnaki?

Hello all,
    Who else believes that the Greek & other cultures' Gods and Goddess were Anunnaki? I do. Just from what I have read about the Sumerians, Egyptians, Greeks and even Norse Gods and Goddesses, I believe all they were were various Anunnaki groups. Even in the Bible it mentions the Anuk and Sons of Anuk and the Anakin. Similar to the Sumerians' Anunnaki isn't it?

In Homer's Illiad it makes a lot of statements that make me wonder. Stuff like when the one guy tells another "That is not so and so (can't think of name), it is one of the gods in disguise. Look at the way he walks. You can always tell a God by the way his legs move behind him." I have wondered about that line and strange description ever since I read the Illiad for the first time as a young teen.

In the Greeks, the Sumerians, and others too the Gods and Goddesses had gardens and made a potion, drink, or whatever that kept them immortal. Now remember the Anunnaki were from Nibiru, whose long eliptical orbit takes 3,600 earth years for it to make one orbit around the sun. So to us, yes, they are immortal. But perhaps if they were indeed Anunnaki, then after being on earth for a long time their biological clocks would start to adapt to earth's and earth's time, length of days and years and they would start aging according to Earth's time and clock instead of their own. So I think this potion kept them and their biological clocks in tune with and locked onto their own or Nibiru's. Just some thoughts I have always had.
    Freebooter
    What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie?
    I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky.
    The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing;
    Rush in and die dogs--I was a man before I was a king!
    ---From The Road of Kings

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Freebooter For This Post:

bennycog (29th August 2012), buckminster fuller (29th August 2012), CurEus (27th September 2012), danceblackcatdance (24th September 2012), De Christu (2nd March 2021), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), Leonard (17th January 2018), Maia Gabrial (27th September 2012), modwiz (23rd September 2012), niki (23rd September 2012), therinkydinktink (24th September 2012), truth4me (29th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member Paranormal's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Greek & other cultures' Gods and Goddesses were Anunnaki?

Quote Posted by Freebooter (here)
    Hello all,
    Who else believes that the Greek & other cultures' Gods and Goddess were Anunnaki? I do.
    Freebooter
    I agree because their personalities are those of prominent Anunnaki.
    "There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method [FLOURIDE, ANTI-DEPRESANTS…] of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears… producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it [AFTER 9/11]." - Aldous Huxley 1961 speech:"Contented with your servitude"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paranormal For This Post:

De Christu (2nd March 2021), Mulder (30th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

The wee Anunnaki? I guess that would be for the Irish gods.

The other may have been Anunnaki too. Just a wee bit larger though.

This post made sense when the thread first began. Editing has made it non sequitur.
    Last edited by modwiz; 23rd September 2012 at 06:10.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Anunnaki means those who came from above, so...
    Truth will not set you free. Knowledge will...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sdafnom For This Post:

modwiz (23rd September 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

It could very well be possible. Also the drinking of the potion to keep them immortal that too has merit IMO....

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

The gods must be crazy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jules For This Post:

The Royal Wizard (23rd September 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

All the different names get confusing, don't they? Especially when it is possible, at times, that references to several races or types of beings may in fact be the same beings. For instance, were some of the first Pharaohs in Ancient Egypt Annunaki or were they Hathor? Are these two names for the same people? I wonder sometimes if the Annunaki was a generic name for extra-terrestrial beings with seemingly magical powers, or was it in fact a very specific race of Extra-terrestrials? I suppose it is the latter, as I have heard this name mentioned as distinct from other races of ET's. The short answer from me is yes, those gods and goddesses possibly were Annunaki, along with other kinds of alien beings.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

East Sun (17th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Is there anyone here who has put much effort into studying the Anunnaki and has anyone read much of Amitakh Stanford's writings?

14. Link to Post #9
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Freebooter (here)
    Hello all,
    Who else believes that the Greek & other cultures' Gods and Goddess were Anunnaki? I do. Just from what I have read about the Sumerians, Egyptians, Greeks and even Norse Gods and Goddesses, I believe all they were were various Anunnaki groups. Even in the Bible it mentions the Anuk and Sons of Anuk and the Anakin. Similar to the Sumerians' Anunnaki isn't it?

In Homer's Illiad it makes a lot of statements that make me wonder. Stuff like when the one guy tells another "That is not so and so (can't think of name), it is one of the gods in disguise. Look at the way he walks. You can always tell a God by the way his legs move behind him." I have wondered about that line and strange description ever since I read the Illiad for the first time as a young teen.

In the Greeks, the Sumerians, and others too the Gods and Goddesses had gardens and made a potion, drink, or whatever that kept them immortal. Now remember the Anunnaki were from Nibiru, whose long eliptical orbit takes 3,600 earth years for it to make one orbit around the sun. So to us, yes, they are immortal. But perhaps if they were indeed Anunnaki, then after being on earth for a long time their biological clocks would start to adapt to earth's and earth's time, length of days and years and they would start aging according to Earth's time and clock instead of their own. So I think this potion kept them and their biological clocks in tune with and locked onto their own or Nibiru's. Just some thoughts I have always had.
    Freebooter
    Especially given the translation of annunaki as 'those who from heaven to earth came'. This way, no matter if different star systems are involved, annunaki works as a good catch-all phrase for offworlders.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Steve Frey (here)
    Is there anyone here who has put much effort into studying the Anunnaki and has anyone read much of Amitakh Stanford's writings?
    Two questions, two answers. Yes, and no.

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Well what about Sitchin?

16. Link to Post #11
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well what about Sitchin?
    Yes, his material stands as the main source for most, that I know of. From him we can then look at the various gods (gender neutral) and see personalities/psychological profiles that become recognizable, in some instances.

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Modwiz, if you believe that those referred to as the Anunnaki did at one time visit the Earth and did interact with the humanoid forms present at the time do you believe that it is a mystery as to what happened to them?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve Frey For This Post:

modwiz (23rd September 2012)

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I am asking these questions because I believe I have a very plausible theory about what happened to them, it came about in an unusual way, to be honest I believe the information was channeled to me because of a theory I have been formulating for six years regarding a subject that seemed to have no relevance to the Anunnaki.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve Frey For This Post:

modwiz (23rd September 2012), Ultima Thule (25th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #14
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Modwiz, if you believe that those referred to as the Anunnaki did at one time visit the Earth and did interact with the humanoid forms present at the time do you believe that it is a mystery as to what happened to them?
    Yes. What happened to them is a bit of a mystery. At least for me. I am interested in your very plausible theory. You're in the right place.

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Well it's pretty hard to propose this theory without first describing the idea/theory that has consumed my life for the past six years, they do however meld into one very colossal theory for which I plan to start a new thread as soon as I can. I will first give a brief description of the initial theory.

To try and summarize, I have been compelled to research a certain organism that I believed would lead me to finding the origin of a certain illness commonly referred to as Morgellons syndrome, this organism is the sponge, Phylum Porifera. This first theory that I have referred to contends that sponges have the ability to copy, store and translate the DNA of other organisms and that they have been parasites of humans for thousands, possibly tens of thousands of years and are the origin of most of what ails us. The sponge's cells are a key factor in this theory because they are totipotent, combine this trait with the ability to translate the genes of other organisms, such as Hox genes for instance, and they then have the ability to transform themselves into whatever it is they are in contact with provided that it is comprised of DNA. The idea proposed basically would make the sponge near god-like enabling it to manipulate life to any degree providing it possessed the building blocks of life, the genes. When the theory is extrapolated to extremes there would be nothing preventing the sponge from replicating humans for instance, or nothing preventing it from creating forms of life like those depicted in so-called Greek Mythology with the head of a human and the body of an animal or visa versa, although I rarely talked publically about these thoughts because they are/were rather radical ideas.

To go a step further, one of the aspects of the theory was that adult stem cells may actually be sponge cells and the the "adaptive immune system" may actually be the dynamics of sponge cells living within the human body, only appearing to protect the human body because they attacked invading entities like bacteria, something they do in their aquatic environment as well. Studies have shown that 95% of all genes associated with human disease are in fact found in sponges, compelling evidence in support of the theory.

I'm going to stop this post here to see what kind of responses I get because the story I have to tell is nearly incomprehensible and therefore is very large so I care not to waste time and want to see if there are any minds out there willing to open up to such a radical idea before I continue.

This will eventually lead to the Anunnaki even though there appears to be no connection at this time.
    Last edited by Steve Frey; 23rd September 2012 at 07:58. Reason: add info

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Steve Frey For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th September 2012), De Christu (2nd March 2021), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), gigha (24th September 2012), ks4ever (30th September 2012), modwiz (23rd September 2012), MorningSong (24th September 2012), niki (23rd September 2012), nurgle (24th September 2012)

24. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Bible says: And God (aka Gods, aka Enki) created man in his own image. This means that the gods looked like us and vice versa. So my guess is; they are still here, at least the hybrid race are.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Royal Wizard For This Post:

East Sun (17th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), modwiz (23rd September 2012)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Royal Wizard (here)
    The Bible says: And God (aka Gods, aka Enki) created man in his own image. This means that the gods looked like us and vice versa. So my guess is; they are still here, at least the hybrid race are.
    I too believe they are still here, maybe in their native alien form or maybe they were transformed into something else. Let us look at the story of Adam and Eve. The Lord God, which according to Sitchin was either Enki or Enlil, addressed the serpent/snake after it had convinced Eve to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, at which time this Lord God cursed the serpent/snake. It is commonly believed that the serpent/snake did in fact suffer physical changes since both Adam and Eve also underwent certain physical changes. One interpretation in particular is from "God's Word"

Quote So the LORD God said to the snake, "Because you have done this, You are cursed more than all the wild or domestic animals. You will crawl on your belly. You will be the lowest of animals as long as you live.
    The sponge is in fact the "lowest" of all animals according to Science.
    Last edited by Steve Frey; 23rd September 2012 at 08:33. Reason: spelling

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve Frey For This Post:

De Christu (2nd March 2021), lookbeyond (29th September 2012)

28. Link to Post #18
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well it's pretty hard to propose this theory without first describing the idea/theory that has consumed my life for the past six years, they do however meld into one very colossal theory for which I plan to start a new thread as soon as I can. I will first give a brief description of the initial theory.

To try and summarize, I have been compelled to research a certain organism that I believed would lead me to finding the origin of a certain illness commonly referred to as Morgellons syndrome, this organism is the sponge, Phylum Porifera. This first theory that I have referred to contends that sponges have the ability to copy, store and translate the DNA of other organisms and that they have been parasites of humans for thousands, possibly tens of thousands of years and are the origin of most of what ails us. The sponge's cells are a key factor in this theory because they are totipotent, combine this trait with the ability to translate the genes of other organisms, such as Hox genes for instance, and they then have the ability to transform themselves into whatever it is they are in contact with provided that it is comprised of DNA. The idea proposed basically would make the sponge near god-like enabling it to manipulate life to any degree providing it possessed the building blocks of life, the genes. When the theory is extrapolated to extremes there would be nothing preventing the sponge from replicating humans for instance, or nothing preventing it from creating forms of life like those depicted in so-called Greek Mythology with the head of a human and the body of an animal or visa versa, although I rarely talked publically about these thoughts because they are/were rather radical ideas.

To go a step further, one of the aspects of the theory was that adult stem cells may actually be sponge cells and the the "adaptive immune system" may actually be the dynamics of sponge cells living within the human body, only appearing to protect the human body because they attacked invading entities like bacteria, something they do in their aquatic environment as well. Studies have shown that 95% of all genes associated with human disease are in fact found in sponges, compelling evidence in support of the theory.

I'm going to stop this post here to see what kind of responses I get because the story I have to tell is nearly incomprehensible and therefore is very large so I care not to waste time and want to see if there are any minds out there willing to open up to such a radical idea before I continue.

This will eventually lead to the Anunnaki even though there appears to be no connection at this time.
    You caught me at my bedtime. Just learning some of the things you have here about sponges was worth my time. While, I can follow a line of thought also, it is new. Even if I end up disagreeing with it, to call it unreasonable would be unfair. IMO. Please, go with it and fill out your theory. I sense there is much to be learned, on way or another, from what you have here.

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I realize the writings of Amitakh Stanford are very radical but if you believe in channeling then she may not be as crazy as she sometimes sounds, I personally think all of what she claims has relevance. Here are a few articles that one might want to look at.

http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/the_anunnaki.htm

http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/a...i_remnants.htm

http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/dna.html

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steve Frey For This Post:

Alien Ramone (27th September 2012), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), lookbeyond (29th September 2012), modwiz (23rd September 2012)

31. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

I think the Greek gods in general were ETs, sure. But to say they are Nibiruans across the board, I'm not sure I can go along with that. Some may have other origins. And some may have been perhaps symbolic personifications of natural processes or what have you, rather than actual beings. I find it interesting that a contactee on these forums named Onyxknight has said that what was known as Anunnaki was a variety of many different ET races and is not not just a term for those of Nibiru. See his thread here where he talks about his experiences: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-A-panel-etc.- But I could see very easily how the gods of Olympus were members of the Nibiruan family, if not the exact ones the Sumerians were aware of. I could even imagine their home on Mount Olympus being a large spaceship parked at the top of the mountain (as was once speculated on Ancient Aliens.)
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 25th September 2012 at 10:36.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th September 2012), De Christu (2nd March 2021), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), modwiz (23rd September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast