+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alex Jones,DMT and the Clockwork Elves.....

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Default Alex Jones,DMT and the Clockwork Elves.....

Alex tells us that Satanism is a smoke screen used by the elite to hide the real culprits, The green hat wearing Clockwork Elves and Alex gets rolling pretty good about the Elves. Makes me wonder if they are the same ones who help Satan....excuse me Santa...change the letters around for Satan and Santa used the same letters....hummm.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Alien Ramone (2nd September 2012), Cartomancer (1st September 2012), Cidersomerset (2nd September 2012), Holly Lindin (1st September 2012), Maia Gabrial (1st September 2012), pabranno (22nd September 2021), Rosco1 (2nd September 2012), spiritguide (1st September 2012), tcjim1 (1st September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones,DMT and the Clockwork Elves.....

It is called psych ops, this program has been used by governments, the pentagon, CIA and many black projects for many,many years. Mind games either chemical or electromagnetic in nature. Most of the time it is beyond our sensual perception. In this case what you don't know can hurt you. IMHO

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Cartomancer (1st September 2012), Cidersomerset (2nd September 2012), pabranno (22nd September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

We all take DMT every night when we dream. The government does not want you taking it and does everything in its power to stop you taking it, hence its the most illegal substance on earth. So much disinformation in this video. Read Graham Hancock 'Supernatural' or Terrance Mckenna for a contrasting opinion with actual logical coherent arguments instead of utter gibberish.

This confirmed to me all my suspicions about Alex Jones.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Cartomancer (1st September 2012), Matisse (3rd September 2012), mountain_jim (1st September 2012), pabranno (22nd September 2021), Siegfried The 7 (1st September 2012), spiritguide (1st September 2012), tcjim1 (1st September 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have to say this sounds like utter BS to me. I have tried Ayahuasca a couple times and never saw any elves. Maybe I wasn't taking the good /);$-? Graham Hancock, Je Rogan, David Icke, Sting, and plenty of others have had very enlightening experiences. I call bs I this one Alex. Why is it highly illegal and not out in the public then like alcohol if they wanted us all on it?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zamendar For This Post:

Cartomancer (1st September 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Finland Avalon Member vortexpoint's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion Clockwork Elves is a meme in a psychedelic subculture. It was Terence Mckenna who coined the term to describe some of his experiences. However I believe that since psychedelic experiences are so out of this everyday world, it's impossible to describe them properly. That's why clockwork elves is a label that has been used quite loosely to describe any entity the experiencer thinks he is seeing. Most if not almost everyone who tries DMT has heard of Terence McKenna beforehand. I've tried DMT and shrooms a few times and while I remember seeing something entities (Don't know if they were only illusions of my subconscious or real beings from different dimension) I can't say I have ever seen anything that could be described as "machine elves". Although my memories of those experiences are vague, like a memory of a vivid dream. I do remember though that when I did see some humanoid looking creatures, I saw them on the side of my eyesight and their form would "spiral". I can't describe that better but those who have experienced similar will know what I mean.

Anyway I do believe in multidimensional existence and I believe there are infinite different beings out there probably most of them are pretty ineffable to us. If you want to call them machine elves go ahead.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vortexpoint For This Post:

Cartomancer (1st September 2012), truth4me (3rd September 2012), Wind (1st September 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

This all sounds very silly but seems to be true. Throughout the ancient world most of the priesthoods did psychedelic substances that gave them visions. All of the oracles of antiquity were based on altered states and communicating with entities while under the effects. To this day it is illegal to gather honey near the Palace of Knossos on Crete. The honey there is produced by bees gathering pollen from hallucinogenic plants therefor it is banned. These substances combined with powerful ritual have a huge impact on ones psyche and perception of the real world.

Its not much of a stretch to assume that many priesthoods exist today that we are not even aware of still use this method to communicate with what they consider to be another dimension. If their reasoning is to use these experiences to dominate us then that is simply a reflection of what and who they are when they are not under the influence. Psychedelic drugs do have the ability to magnify sociopathic behavior. Feed a megalomaniac some mushrooms and you are in for an unpleasant trip.

PS: All of this is illegal because they don't want you coming to these realizations or understanding what they are doing. This is an exclusive thing to them. If you do it recreationaly its one thing. If you combine this with ritual and occult ceremonies and events it may mean something else than just a party to these people.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 1st September 2012 at 18:38.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

pabranno (22nd September 2021), tcjim1 (1st September 2012), truth4me (3rd September 2012), vortexpoint (1st September 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

This is just upsetting (the title). I know the Elves, and they love us very very very much. I can't even watch the video. Alex Jones is a blatant fear-monger. I don't care what he has to say anymore.

They will be waiting for us on the other side with shrill laughter and maniacal nurture.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Alien Ramone (4th September 2012), Cartomancer (2nd September 2012), Matisse (3rd September 2012), Midnight Rambler (2nd September 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

That's interesting that Alex Jones is starting to go beyond the subject of just the NWO and is venturing into discussions skirting topics such as aliens, interdimensional beings, and the elite going off planet.

Jones' description of a virtual world that one could become addicted to, to the point that they don't even eat, reminds me of the following movie that I saw on Youtube (You have to sign in to watch it):
    https://youtube.com/verify_age?ne...%3DZVRXiPgvSfA

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alien Ramone For This Post:

Cartomancer (2nd September 2012), pabranno (22nd September 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

I agree, I think Alex Jones is out of his depth here. DMT is not forced on us, it is hidden from us. No doubt the elite keep it for themselves as far as possible.

Having said that, I recently listened to an interesting interview on Red Ice Radio with Jan Irvin where he made a pretty convincing case that the whole "psychedelic movement" was created and sponsored by the elite as some sort of wierd mind control thing (note: this is not a great summary of what he was saying), even though Jan made it clear there is a lot of value in psychedelic experiences.

Finally, I can't find the quote easily, but I remember McKenna saying something about a vast intelligence which disguises itself as a UFO so as not to frighten us. In other words, as soon as you start talking about machine elves, you are into a major rabbit hole which is much much bigger than the "conventional" conspiracy theory which Alex Jones is into (not that there is anything wrong with conventional conspiracy theory of course).

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Cartomancer (2nd September 2012), Rantaak (3rd September 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    This is just upsetting (the title). I know the Elves, and they love us very very very much. I can't even watch the video. Alex Jones is a blatant fear-monger. I don't care what he has to say anymore.

They will be waiting for us on the other side with shrill laughter and maniacal nurture.
    Good point. I would have to agree that he is mis-characterizing the 'elves' for his own reasons. The use of these substances to expand consciousness is not a patently evil thing. Like I said if some unstable person or sociopath experiences these things it may not be good for the rest of us because of how their twisted minds may interpret it. On the other hand maybe seeing and experiencing things like this makes some of them think twice about the path they are on. Thanks.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Alien Ramone (4th September 2012), pabranno (22nd September 2021), Rantaak (3rd September 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

• Tim Asks Alex Jones About DMT And It Goes Down The Rabbit Hole:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

meeradas (22nd September 2021), pabranno (22nd September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread