+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Morphogenetic Fields. 'Everything is everything'.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Default The Morphogenetic Fields. 'Everything is everything'.

Quick primer:

Full length lecture:

Morphic fields, magnetism, mind phasing, synchronicity, the mind and the universe..The organising principle of all?

If we are looking for a library of the universal mind this would be a good candidate. All experience is organised and magnetised and generated around all nature and all life.

I would like to discuss with regard to manifesting good outcomes, healing, intuitive knowledge and also the spreading of good and bad vibrations (mind control). Our minds/brains are very susceptible to fields.

love

K

http://www.sheldrake.org/homepage.html
    Last edited by K626; 6th September 2012 at 14:40.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

4evrneo (13th November 2012), Andrew (6th September 2012), Chester (6th October 2012), etheric underground (7th September 2012), kevlar (7th September 2012), Kristo (6th September 2012), modwiz (13th November 2012), mojo (7th September 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (6th September 2012), PurpleLama (13th November 2012), Rantaak (7th September 2012), Shade (13th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Default Re: The Morphogenetic Fields. 'Everything is everything'.

I think that existance is the sum of your perceptive energetic experience of everything and nothingness at the same moment. We are so infinitely unique and important yet so un remarkable and expendable. The crux is your perception of your self may be the opposite of someone experiencing your presence. Then our connectedness infinite reality multiplied by infi ite possibility minus percieved limitation.

It all ends up at

Zero

N
    N

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Love this mans work
    I have been watching some of the lectures he did with
    Terence Mckenna the last week or so . Both men were really
    ahead of their time . Of course now so much of this work is
    being proven to be more fact than theory

Great topic for a thread !

Blessings
    Astrid
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

4evrneo (13th November 2012), K626 (6th September 2012), modwiz (13th November 2012), mojo (7th September 2012), PurpleLama (13th November 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

What am I listening to?

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

7. Link to Post #5
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    What am I listening to?

K
    Silence :-)

N
    N

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Rupert Sheldrake was a good friend of Terrence McKenna - there are some awesome trialogues between the two of them and Ralph Metzner (the mathematician at UC Santa Cruz). I'm sure you can find those on youtube.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

4evrneo (13th November 2012), Chester (6th October 2012), K626 (7th September 2012), modwiz (7th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Extremely interesting

I have just watched these videos by Rupert about telepathy between humans and animals where he carried out an experiment with a woman & a parrot. This parrot reacts to what the woman is thinking even when she is not in the same room, very cool.

These videos have a translator after he speaks for a little while so you can fast forward the bits where he sits down and the translator is speaking

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

4evrneo (13th November 2012), Chester (6th October 2012), K626 (7th September 2012), kevlar (7th September 2012), Shade (13th November 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Great thread K. For some of us this is more than a decade old. About 16 years for me. I have the book but never finshed reading it, because I did not need it. My right brain picked up this concept whole and added a few things itself. At the holistic level of things, this 'theory' is a slam dunk whatso.

Meditating/musing/pondering the implications open up the magic and program-ability of DNA. Morphogenetic fields are a a sort of 'cloud' computing storage areas where each member of a species uploads a copy of their DNA coding, always updating. This information is now available to every other member of the species. This storage field is spontaneously produced by the resonance of species DNA strains. In essence a harmonic field is formed. It is dynamic and exists outside of time in ever present omchronistic availability. It's all open source. No licenses or fees required for downloads.

I could go on, but pondering on this stuff with inductive reasoning is a trip worth taking for oneself.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Great post M.

The strange thing is that I have been vagely aware of 'the field' now for about a decade or so, for me it manifested itself in the form of synchronicity and chance meetings - or finding a book in a junk shop, or being in situations where people would turn to me and I'd have a readymade answer etc.. And so on..Or the most common one which I'm sure you're very sensitive to which is a kind of 'oneness' and information when communing with nature...Had a lot of those moments especially in Finland. Later I formed my own theory around the fact that places like Finland have very magnetised rocks and of course this would strengthen the 'field harmonics' of 'the cloud' as you so clerverly refer to it.

I'm interested in the idea that the 'field' of the planet remains as a guide no matter how many times man comes and goes on this planet...Like a resource that is there for everymore.

Something tells me this is one of the most important things one can get ones head around. I wonder if people like Tesla had a deep subconscious attachment to 'the field' and its endless possibilities as a feedback loop?

I also wonder if it's outside of time?

K

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    What am I listening to?

K
    Silence :-)

N
    N
    It was rain. But my mind was silent.

K
    Alan Watt

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Andrew (7th September 2012), modwiz (7th September 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (13th November 2012), PurpleLama (6th October 2012), Reinhard (7th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Alan Watt

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

modwiz (13th November 2012), Shade (13th November 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

"We're balls of light, we're spheres of light!"
    Alan Watt

18. The Following User Says Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Chester (6th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #12
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Morphogenic fiels become interesting when you understand that you can drive them from your deep psyche.

You have many deep levels of tandem congruency in terms of deep seeded emotives, ideals, desires etc and they are all swimming along the same line, they just dont surface or are noticed till you look inside to see them.

Ok so when you see something in your minds eye and it is not attractive we automatically assume its an evil or outside nfluence, and in some cases can be true but its more often than not the avatar or deepest representative diagram of how you feel.

You just dont recognise it because you are not in touch with your deepest psyche. ( you as in generally speaking, or people in general )

20. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I also wonder if it's outside of time?
    ffs can that not have been 50% in German. Although I can adequately project German I am unable to interpret it. : D

I think that it is both over time as in 'in time' and under or 'out of time'. Time is relative to distance, to the points in question and to things travelling between them. Anything travelling between them 'in' time or through the field of classical physics and classical objects is in time, and their fields are in time in this way. However, quantum entanglement is independent of time - the change happens more quickly than light moves. This means that there is a part of the field that is out of time: under it. This actually, is necessary, in my opinion, because the state of the universe in the Big Bang, where all matter was very tightly condensed, is the part of the field that keeps the entire multiversal field connected, it IS the multiversal field in its 'physically manifested form' you could say.. before it moved on to its next life as the principle of oneness that connects all things.

Even principles have or have had some kind of objectification I think. This may even make it that time itself is an object (or once was one? open for debate)... makes sense - or how the hell would we be able to talk about 'it'. That always gets me about western intellectual philosophy and science - that they reckon there's things which exist 'just in our minds'.. not everything is real or has an object. Well I disagree. If we can think about it, it has an object of reference. somewhere, in some time, in some space it exists, as an object as an 'it'. As long as it exists somewhere - that's enough - because it is still part of the field in, at the very least, its prime form. Things don't just exist 'in here' (in my mind). They have an object of reference out there as well. And I will also throw in here, for good luck, that not only do all things have an object of reference, but that it is all, also, conscious. We are and therefore so is it, because it is a part of our field [THE field] without possible disconnection therefore it can be nothing else but what we are. And we are conscious. Therefore so is it. spherical logic. love it. It was always conscious but not as in like we are - it grew up like we do. It is still growing.

Note: [thought I should read up on this] Wiki says quantum entanglement is faster than speed of light. Ok from reading elsewhere[1] it appears that the resultant state is not predictable but is instantaneous, simultaneous in each entangled object, and faster than light. It seems that at the quantum level information cannot be transferred as in the outcome of the change is not predictable [I won't go into it here but there's huge scope for argument in that one] but that still the same state obtains in each entangled object, instantaneously faster than light. Objects separated by huge distances then are in communication although they don't know they are, until they do ; ) Nothing moves faster than the speed of telepathy, in other words. Not even predicting the future. What a vision of the future is [I will speculate], is how the larger state of the field appears in its fractal geometric reduction, to us.

I will say that time is funny in that it exists when A moves to B, but it doesn't stop B telling A that it is coming. It (the occurrence) is not somewhere in time, though: it's somewhere in space, in scale and objectified (but not absolutely determined, chaos keeps things on their toes). I have always understood time as space and all things as real objects. The mind and all it contains are things, not abstracts. The objects [thoughts] are without while also we are within the object/s necessarily [thoughts] (the individuals make the field and the field makes the individuals) therefore our thoughts ARE us in a field feedback reflective homeostatic loop and we can say 'that thought is in my head' as my head, alternating complimentarily between the field's head [group mind] and our own. Watching these vids has helped the ideas understand themselves for me. it has helped a lot. thanks for posting.

[1] http://physics.stackexchange.com/que...speed-of-light

Look at this footage of Derren Brown, one lady and one weirded out pedestrian. : D
    I have learned SO much from this Man. He is a master of the field. And he promotes compassion and kindness as well. <3

*******"There is a sense that we reach out and touch anything we think about"*******

21. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

I love this subject, it is so fascinating. I also loved this video with Sheldrake and Bruce Lipton, worth the watch if you havent seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXpn...yer_detailpage

Annette

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

modwiz (13th November 2012), Shade (14th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Intrinsic data fields

Phoenix Aurelius Research Academy
    October 13, 2021
    Enjoy this episode as Phoenix dives DEEP into IDF's (Intrinsic Data Fields), radionics, planetary influences, subtle bodies, frequencies, and so much more. Get your pen and paper out and get ready to take notes, as you likely won't want to multi-task while listening to this episode.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (15th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am actually in awe of how he explains these things. I would have never understood it if it's explained in a different way since it's so complex. I am amazed by this man and his explaining methods.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirstenwilliamson23 For This Post:

Harmony (27th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread