+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Template

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Thumbs up The Template

A must watch video. 5 Stars IMO. This video connects Sacred Geometry together with the universal matrix of creation and consciousness. Simply blown away by the insight of this presentation. I was inspired by Sacred Geometry in my early awakening stages. Watch This when you get a chance. Tell me what you think. Thought I'd share.

The template website's a trip as well. Link below.

The Template is a holonomic model of transcendence; a journey of remembrance, forgiveness, resurrection and ultimately transcendence of the dualistic mortal paradigm.

http://thetemplateorg.com/
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (18th September 2012), Amysenthia (19th September 2012), CdnSirian (20th September 2012), conk (18th September 2012), DeDukshyn (28th November 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), JRS (19th September 2012), Kindred (21st September 2012), lelmaleh (22nd September 2012), Marianne (18th September 2012), Mark (19th September 2012), palehorse (3rd November 2021), Rollo (18th September 2012), SilentFeathers (27th November 2012), soleil (27th November 2012), spiritguide (18th September 2012), therinkydinktink (18th September 2012), Thrasher1218 (18th September 2012), Virgo (18th September 2012), westhill (28th September 2012), WyoSeeker (18th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 times in 246 posts

Default Re: The Template

Like the video a lot. I'll check out the web site!
    "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly."
    Richard Bach

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WyoSeeker For This Post:

4evrneo (18th September 2012), CdnSirian (20th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Marianne (18th September 2012), palehorse (3rd November 2021), WhiteFeather (18th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member therinkydinktink's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes very interesting and inspiring. I was quite obsessed with this (though I didn't know what to call it) when I was very young. Thank you for posting it.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to therinkydinktink For This Post:

4evrneo (18th September 2012), CdnSirian (20th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Marianne (18th September 2012), palehorse (3rd November 2021), WhiteFeather (18th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

I have attended a number of Template ceremonies and can verify that they are worth it
    ........That the ceremonies DO reconnect bio-electric circuits within the body
    ..............That those re-connections are permanent
    ....................That your life will change after you take them -because with more circuits connected, your body can receive energy and communicate with you more effectively

So far I've had 33 circuits connected with 7 ceremonies.

I actually am one of only a few in the United States who can personally perform the first ceremony. However this is now on CD so you do not need to attend a ceremony personally. The first ceremony re-connects 12 circuits that are either fully or partially dis-connected in about 99% of the population. Muscle testing before and after the ceremony confirms this.

Because muscle testing in done before and after each ceremony it is very easy to verify graphically, and without doubt, that these work. Also... if someone has had a ceremony in the past (even many years ago), muscle testing will verify that their bio-electric circuits have remained connected.

I cannot recommend these highly enough!!!! Many people have traveled across the globe to personally take these with Juliet and/or Jiva. I took my last ceremony 2 years ago and traveled by auto over 1900 miles to do so (that is how much I value this work!)

Just thought everyone might like to read a personal endorsement

For those who meditate or use many of the spiritual tools to remain conscious... Do you ever notice how you 'loose' your clarity when you are not actively meditating or doing a practice? Even 'masters' of yoga, chi-gong, meditation and so on, show with muscle testing- that most of the 33 circuits I mentioned are not connected when they are not in the middle of a practice.... Well... here's what the Template will do for you.... You will ALWAYS be connected... for the rest of your life. This way you do not need to meditate or do practices in order to have clarity and connection at all times.
    Last edited by Dawn; 18th September 2012 at 09:18.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

4evrneo (18th September 2012), Amysenthia (19th September 2012), CdnSirian (20th September 2012), conk (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), gripreaper (20th September 2012), JRS (19th September 2012), Kindred (21st September 2012), lisalu (18th September 2012), Marianne (18th September 2012), palehorse (3rd November 2021), soleil (27th November 2012), Swan (27th November 2012), WhiteFeather (18th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's just a belief system,
    like nearly everything else.

Peace

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zenith For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

So It seems the flower of life geometrical pattern is an integral part of our being. Here it is observed in Ancient Egypt.
    Pane Andov speaks of this as well. I will post some materials to this thread on this topic of Sacred Geometry.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (18th September 2012), Amysenthia (19th September 2012), CdnSirian (20th September 2012), Kindred (21st September 2012), Marianne (18th September 2012), modwiz (18th September 2012), palehorse (3rd November 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Whitefeather, thank you for this. I agree, it's so important and amazing.

Here is a link to the high quality version of the first ceremony that re-connects the 12 foundation circuits. This is a link from the website. This is only one of six that you get with the DVD ($40 US). I plan to either order the DVD or make a donation on their website, to support this work.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

4evrneo (18th September 2012), Amysenthia (19th September 2012), CdnSirian (20th September 2012), conk (18th September 2012), Kindred (21st September 2012), Marin (20th September 2012), Rollo (18th September 2012), therinkydinktink (27th September 2012), WhiteFeather (18th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

IMO Here Is A Great Video by Mr Astralwalker here.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (18th September 2012), CdnSirian (20th September 2012), Marianne (18th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Geometry has always fascinated me....didnt meet a guide, angel, animal spirit...it was always geometry in motion. The words scarcely portray the beauty of it All.

If only i could transform into what i see...

IF someone did have the capacity to aid humanity into another geometric dimension...LET THEM STEP FORWARD and give it freely to everyone
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

4evrneo (18th September 2012), CdnSirian (20th September 2012), Kindred (21st September 2012), Marianne (18th September 2012), WhiteFeather (18th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    I have attended a number of Template ceremonies and can verify that they are worth it
    ........That the ceremonies DO reconnect bio-electric circuits within the body
    ..............That those re-connections are permanent
    ....................That your life will change after you take them -because with more circuits connected, your body can receive energy and communicate with you more effectively

So far I've had 33 circuits connected with 7 ceremonies.

I actually am one of only a few in the United States who can personally perform the first ceremony. However this is now on CD so you do not need to attend a ceremony personally. The first ceremony re-connects 12 circuits that are either fully or partially dis-connected in about 99% of the population. Muscle testing before and after the ceremony confirms this.

Because muscle testing in done before and after each ceremony it is very easy to verify graphically, and without doubt, that these work. Also... if someone has had a ceremony in the past (even many years ago), muscle testing will verify that their bio-electric circuits have remained connected.

I cannot recommend these highly enough!!!! Many people have traveled across the globe to personally take these with Juliet and/or Jiva. I took my last ceremony 2 years ago and traveled by auto over 1900 miles to do so (that is how much I value this work!)

Just thought everyone might like to read a personal endorsement

For those who meditate or use many of the spiritual tools to remain conscious... Do you ever notice how you 'loose' your clarity when you are not actively meditating or doing a practice? Even 'masters' of yoga, chi-gong, meditation and so on, show with muscle testing- that most of the 33 circuits I mentioned are not connected when they are not in the middle of a practice.... Well... here's what the Template will do for you.... You will ALWAYS be connected... for the rest of your life. This way you do not need to meditate or do practices in order to have clarity and connection at all times.
    Dawn,
    Can you tell me where I can find such a CD? I am very interested in this.

Blessings,
    Annette

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th September 2012), gripreaper (20th September 2012), Marianne (18th September 2012), WhiteFeather (18th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Marianne (here)
    This is a link from the website. This is only one of six that you get with the DVD ($40 US).

Marianne,
    Can you provide the link to the website ? I would love to check this out and get this DVD.

Thank you ,
    Annette

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th September 2012), Marianne (18th September 2012), WhiteFeather (18th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The Template

Whitefeather, thank you for this. I agree, it's so important and amazing.

Here is a link to the high quality version of the first ceremony that re-connects the 12 foundation circuits. This is a link from the website. This is only one of six that you get with the DVD ($40 US). I plan to either order the DVD or make a donation on their website, to support this work.

Marianne that was highly uplifting and resonating.
    Love
    Appreciation
    Forgiveness
    Interconnectedness With Universe

Purest Bliss.........

This Video IMO puts everything into perspective. Much Thanks for contributing here Marianne and Dawn and the rest whom have contributed here. Big Hugs to All.

Peace. Love. ONE

W.f.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (18th September 2012), CdnSirian (20th September 2012), Marianne (18th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 4evrneo (here)
    This is a link from the website. This is only one of six that you get with the DVD ($40 US).

Marianne,
    Can you provide the link to the website ? I would love to check this out and get this DVD.

Thank you ,
    Annette
    Annette there are more videos on their YT channel.

https://youtube.com/user/thetemplateorg

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th September 2012), Kindred (21st September 2012), Marianne (18th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Quote Posted by 4evrneo (here)

Marianne,

Thank you ,
    Annette
    Hi Annette,
    The link to that video is
    http://www.vimeo.com/37153242

And the website DVD page is
    http://www.thetemplateorg.com/template_dvd.php

You're so welcome!
    Marianne

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

4evrneo (18th September 2012), CdnSirian (20th September 2012), Kindred (21st September 2012), Marin (20th September 2012), WhiteFeather (18th September 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Some goodies from Mr. Charles Gilchrist A Warm Soul Is He. Found this kind gentleman on YT awhile back during my early awakening stages. Just A man and his great love for his hobby, Painting Sacred Geometrical Art The Architecture Of The Universea

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th September 2012), Kindred (21st September 2012), therinkydinktink (19th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I have to tell you, last night I did the first ceremony. Today, as I was reading over the template website, I was actually thinking to myself "how do I know without doing the muscle testing if this worked"? So, I asked my HS, are the circuits connected?
    I then began copying some of the highlights into an email for a friend and for some strange reason I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It said 12:12.
    I thought I read somewhere that the 12:12 is the number of completion, does anyone know more about this ? This felt like a confirmation that indeed the circuits are connected. That the first ceremony is completed.
    Any thoughts?

Annette

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th September 2012), soleil (27th November 2012), WhiteFeather (20th September 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Annette, I really haven't looked at the DVD they created, because I've already done the ceremonies. Do they show the circuits which connect? It is easy to test them if you have a friend to do it with....

This is really interesting because some of the circuits will connect for everyone tested IF they look at a crystal, or some of the geometry (different geometry for different circuits), however as soon as they look away from these things the connection is switched off. After taking the ceremonies these connections stay on.

Their 5th ceremony is not out yet on DVD, as far as I know... with this one (which must be done in person) the moon no longer effects the circuits in the body. Without this ceremony most of the circuits in the body close down or weaken substantially. There really is something to these, and I'm glad I've had 33 circuits connected permanently in this way.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th September 2012), gripreaper (20th September 2012), Kindred (21st September 2012), WhiteFeather (20th September 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Thanks Dawn for sharing your experience. It has motivated me to look further into this.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (20th September 2012), CdnSirian (20th September 2012), Dawn (20th September 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The danger here is in imagining there's 33 mysterious things inside that need attention before one has
    access to pure energy (rubbish). There's only ever one thing in ones way - oneself.

Don't misunderstand me however about geometry. I know it's powerful. I also know it's inherently beyond
    anyones beliefs about what it is (which is why it's so powerful in the first place).

Peace

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zenith For This Post:

4evrneo (20th September 2012), Kindred (21st September 2012), WhiteFeather (26th September 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by zenith (here)
    The danger here is in imagining there's 33 mysterious things inside that need attention before one has
    access to pure energy (rubbish). There's only ever one thing in ones way - oneself.

Don't misunderstand me however about geometry. I know it's powerful. I also know it's inherently beyond
    anyones beliefs about what it is (which is why it's so powerful in the first place).

Peace
    I think you're right but some of us need a guided, focused process to get from A to B. In a tumultuous world of constant distraction, we need rituals to shut the noise out. Too much daily noise to signal to communicate with ourselves and our knowing.

I haven't experienced this yet but it is appealing. I looked at the website and the color of the pages effected an immediate sensation of balance and focus which I liked it.

Thanks all above for your input.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

4evrneo (20th September 2012), Kindred (21st September 2012), WhiteFeather (26th September 2012), zenith (21st September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast