Thread: Bill was (is) right - a view from Golden Pond

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Bill was (is) right - a view from Golden Pond

Hi Folks, now that I am into my 4th day of retirement and have become more comfortable with my self imposed detachment from that part of me that wants to (and actually thinks it can) save the world, I have begun to assess my own issue with my former need in relation to those which would become victims of my salvation attempts.

What struck me as something that Observer would likely acknowledge as "true" because of its measurability is the following as of today, September 22, 2012 -

Horus-Ra thread stands at 109 pages.

Horus-Ra solutions gathering thread stands at 4 pages.

Horus-Ra Ra proposed solution thread got two replies.

Yes the Horus-Ra thread was created on February 18th, 2012, but if we look at this thread's growth rate in relation to when the solutions gathering thread came into existence, August 11, 2012 we see that the original Horus-Ra thread was on page 75 that day. This thread has generated 34 pages versus the 4 pages of in the solutions gathering thread. I might also point out that if we took away my own posts in each thread we would stand at 32 - 2 pages which is basically a 16 - 1 ratio.

Now if we consider that "a proposed solution" was posted just after 12 noon on September 18th and that proposal achieved two replies and we see that the Horus-Ra thread has generated 40 replies during this same time frame we notice a 20 - 1 ratio.

Based on this clear observation, I appears that the membership of Avalon can be divided into two primary camps.

Roughly one in twenty consider it worth their time to explore a possible solution (this excludes the Houman proposed solution which is - mass exposure - which happens to BE the reason Houman produced the thread according to Houman).

But the 19 out of 20 appear to be divided into two camps. It can be said that one camp believes solution is achievable, but that this solution can only come through on an individual basis (meaning "from within") and the other camp is all the rest. Do note Houman also mentioned that he believes it is down to "the hundredth monkey." Now this other "all the rest" camp can be further divided into some who believe there is no solution other than dissolution of all material realms all the way to some who believe solution could come forth but only through mass awareness across humanity - again Houman's suggestion. While I wore my savior hat, I saw this approach as requiring more time than I felt we had, that this approach also posed a danger to anyone who "became a nail that stuck out the most" but more than either of those two, would likely generate the very energies I believe the primary energy source of the entire archontic structure feeds upon... something I mentioned several times and yet I cannot recall much agreement save for Finefeather and a few folks I was able to PM with and/or speak with outside of this thread.

Based on these observations, I have moved more and more towards the conclusion that though I have found the ability to extricate myself from this "matrix" and I have also been able to develop the skill set required to remain outside of this "matrix" (not perfectly, but better than ever before in this current lifetime) I have decided that all I can do is be available to anyone who may seek how they might achieve a general state of being in which they find themselves capable of doing the same. I would hate to label what this is... it is simply available. I would admit I have secret desires some might actually contact me in this regard, especially those prone to observational methodologies as opposed to experiential, but alas that is essentially up to them, yes?

So, now that I am retired from the "job" I can pursue my interests as a hobby. Being an odds maker by trade (my "day job" which I must continue with in order to eat, pay for shelter and internet bandwidth) I have concluded that Bill's conclusion - that it would take at least several generations more for humanity to reach a stage where it may no longer participate in any satanic practices - is at least a 99 -1 shot of being true.

Anyways, just like with Drake (I love Drake but that has nothing to do with the clown show Drake created) we find today Bill's hats are still well in tact.

Just a view from Golden Pond
    Love to All
    Chester

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd September 2012), AuCo (24th September 2012), bennycog (22nd September 2012), Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), Buck (23rd September 2012), butcherman (19th October 2012), CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), donk (23rd September 2012), ghostrider (22nd September 2012), idiom (6th October 2012), Jake (22nd September 2012), Jenci (22nd September 2012), Johnnycomelately (22nd June 2022), Mark (22nd September 2012), markpierre (22nd September 2012), mountain_jim (22nd September 2012), Moz (23rd September 2012), NancyV (22nd September 2012), Rollo (22nd September 2012), Sebastion (22nd September 2012), Sierra (22nd September 2012), spiritguide (22nd September 2012), Timreh (23rd September 2012), ViralSpiral (22nd September 2012), WEAREONE (23rd September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Bill was (is) right - a view from Golden Pond

That was brilliantly said .
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Chester (22nd September 2012), Mark (22nd September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

Well, said JustOneHuman, I have seen the Horus-Ra thread posted on this forum but never went there. I, like you am retired. I would love to be able to spend more time on this forum and many others. I have a passion for research, and found the internet the best place to do this. I digress . Your analytical abilities regarding the Horus-Ra thread, is very interesting. I am not able to comment beyond that, because I have never gone to this subject. I chose my threads intuitively. If that makes sense. I recall a while back other threads i.e. Bill's thread regarding the Charles material became very divisive. I very much enjoyed Bill's insights to the Charles material, and the lengthy post mortum of what caused such division with the Avalon Forum community. I conside the Charles Thread an excellent thread to read, should someone which to understand how destructive an chaotic one person can become when let into this forum.

Today, I continue as usual checking the forum out daily, if possible, time and busy schedule permitting, and respond to those threads which intuitively draw me in. Like your thread! I think your analytical abilities are a gift than can be used well in this forum. And I understand that it would take a little bit of work and effort to analyse such a large thread.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lightseeker For This Post:

bennycog (22nd September 2012), CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), Chester (22nd September 2012), TelosianEmbrace (20th October 2012), Timreh (23rd September 2012), ulli (22nd September 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

There's another camp.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Carmody (22nd September 2012), CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), Chester (22nd September 2012), gripreaper (22nd September 2012), NancyV (22nd September 2012), Sierra (22nd September 2012), ulli (22nd September 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

JustOneMan,

I tread fearfully on this subject. I wish to do no harm. I have no answers. I have not the slightest idea what to do if someone is triggered by suicide programming.

Duncan O'Finioan's Blog, July 2012, discusses this. I've snipped and quoted in part:

Quote Wounded, Wounding Healers

So many of the supposed healers we have encountered right off the bat demonstrate a severe lack of compassion. On top of that, they are unaware or overly arrogant in thinking that their method is safe enough to circumvent the suicide programming and other booby traps that have been wired into the programming of MK ULTRA project survivors.

Respectfully, and with great evidence to support our claim, they could not be more wrong. They have demonstrated zero safety protocols to implement when a Wernicke’s command gets triggered, or self-destruct programming switches on. So many healers are struggling to heal their own spirits and bodies, they may be unaware of their own hubris or shortcomings. They may not set out to intentionally harm other people, but nonetheless, do.

What healing we do, we do not charge for. What healing we do, we are totally open about and explain and teach as we go along. We do not charge thousands of dollars to people who want to learn about what we do. It is of the utmost importance to us that we “First, do no harm”, and we err on the side of inaction rather than risk triggering self-destruct programming.

We don’t blame people for all of their problems. We don’t tell people who are already dealing with several lifetimes worth of pain and trauma that anything bad that happens to them is their fault or because they did something wrong. It is our experience that this is patently false. We don’t tell people that they are the cause of the failure of a particular healing modality, rather than the healer him or herself.

We are not saying that we are the best healers ever. In fact, one of the things we often strive to do is admit when we are wrong or make a mistake. Not only that, but we do something we don’t see a lot of other healers do — we tell people when we don’t know the answer to something. We are the first to admit that we have not healed ourselves fully and that we probably never will. What was done to us is too much to undo, so we work with what we have and try to make the best of it and redirect it towards positive things.

There are loads of aspects to MK ULTRA and trauma and healing that we just don’t know. Everyone is different. Everyone has different programming, and had an area that they were specifically used for or an entirely unique set of experiences which need to be honored. It is impossible to lump everyone together in one category, and we feel it’s important to treat people as individuals.
    Duncan goes on to say:

Quote Often, in our little niche of project survivors, we are called names, stalked, and have the most outrageous lies spread about us. No one seems to really care enough to organize and demand that these projects stop. Few seem to care that these projects have and continue to torture and murder children. Most people turn away because they don’t want something like this to be true, ignoring the flaw in their logic.

We urge people to live their lives with compassion for themselves and others (By the way, If you cannot love yourself then you cannot love others and you become ripe for the old soul picking). We urge you to be living examples of compassion in action. Talking about it without living it not only does not work, but is hypocritical and puts you in dangerous waters as well. Compassion does not mean getting overly emotional about something, or being nice to everyone all the time no matter what. These are misguided notions of compassion.

Compassion means demonstrating the love in your heart for yourself and others. Caring. Understanding. Acknowledging another’s pain with kindness. It means doing the difficult work because it is the right thing to do and not because it’s what you think you’re supposed to do. It means being kind even when it doesn’t look good.

This should be a simple concept, but it has been so vacuumed out of our society there are precious few examples of it anymore. I’m sure you can think about what it means to you and start LIVING it. Otherwise, what is the point of being here?

Whenever we encounter a new person, group, or set of facts and information, the first thing we notice is whether or not this person or group is acting with compassion. If not, then we are not interested, thanks.

The war is about to reach fever pitch.

I saw a very good friend of mine at one of the gyms I train at the other day. This is one of only a handful of people I say I respect. He is a Colonel in the Army Reserves finishing out a thirty year stint. He is also a Chaplain. Also the Pastor of his own church. And my friend. This man knows what we Greywalkers are and do. Like I said, a damn good man.

As we talked, he told me how for a week he had counseled nonstop people wanting to commit suicide. How demonic influnce and demonic presence had gone off the charts. And how so few believed or could even see what was going on around them.

“The fight is on. I pray we win,” he told me.
    I think it is better (for me) to stand and acknowledge I know nothing, I can do nothing, I have no way to reach out and help anyone from my place of ignorance. When life gets like this, I pray.

Working on myself is my only answer. Working on the astral level is all I can do on this issue, with prayer and intent.

I know intent *is* power, and makes a difference. It is the only difference I can make.

Sierra

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd September 2012), AuCo (24th September 2012), Caren (22nd September 2012), CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), Chester (22nd September 2012), Debra (23rd September 2012), donk (24th September 2012), EsmaEverheart (22nd September 2012), Jake (22nd September 2012), Mark (22nd September 2012), markpierre (22nd September 2012), mountain_jim (22nd September 2012), sheddie (23rd September 2012), toothpick (23rd September 2012), ulli (22nd September 2012), ViralSpiral (22nd September 2012), write4change (22nd September 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,462 times in 2,850 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Based on these observations, I have moved more and more towards the conclusion that though I have found the ability to extricate myself from this "matrix" and I have also been able to develop the skill set required to remain outside of this "matrix" (not perfectly, but better than ever before in this current lifetime) I have decided that all I can do is be available to anyone who may seek how they might achieve a general state of being in which they find themselves capable of doing the same. I would hate to label what this is... it is simply available. I would admit I have secret desires some might actually contact me in this regard, especially those prone to observational methodologies as opposed to experiential, but alas that is essentially up to them, yes?
    Greetings, Chester. Thank you once again for another insightful foray into your thought processes and intentions. If I may:

The above statement complies with thousands of years of experience on the part of mystics and the enlightened. People must be ready.

And most people are not ready for the solutions.

Those who are, will seek out those who have them and the multiverse will help them find that person through synchronicities.

Following the path of synchronicity leads to wisdom. Trust in the multiverse. Bear with me a moment:

I'm constantly protesting that I'm not a Buddhist even though I do subscribe to the Shambhala path of the Awakened Heart and Spiritual Warriorship and, it can be argued, Chogyam Trungpa initiated the Shambhala path as a doorway for people of the West to explore Buddhism. Whatever the case may be, I find the evidence of millennia of individual, spiritual explorers, contributing to an overall worldview of both subjective and objective mental and spiritual exploration, to be quite convincing when compared to the other religious traditions that seek to have people look to a savior outside of one's self. This, of course, notwithstanding the mystical traditions of Christianity (Gnosticism) and Islam (Sufism), which point those who find them back in the right direction, within.

All of the deepest wisdom of all of the traditions point within. To find God don't look without, or to any other person, but within. No matter what you call it or how you get to it, through some avataric figure like Jesus or through introspective initiative, meditation, where one "cuts out the middleman" altogether to get straight to the heart and soul of the matter.

Those who truly seek will find. Once the path is embarked upon it is not possible to retreat from it. It is possible to stagnate, or to explore side-paths and variations, but forward movement is inevitable, eventuallly. And, also eventually, the clarity that arrives when the path is fully followed results in the revelation of the Archonic and symbiotic influence of the mind/spirit/soul parasites as expressions of illusory consciousness or mara, as our friend Pie has so brilliantly discerned.

I would lastly submit that the desire to serve humanity in this capacity is a laudable one, but that desire is step backwards on the path and can lead to further complications personally along the journey. Your compassion is evident, that will be sufficient to bring you wnat you deserve, as the law of attraction does not bring us what we desire but what we are.

Many blessings.

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd September 2012), Carmody (22nd September 2012), CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), Chester (22nd September 2012), Debra (23rd September 2012), DoubleHelix (22nd September 2012), Hervé (22nd September 2012), Jake (22nd September 2012), Jenci (22nd September 2012), markpierre (22nd September 2012), mountain_jim (22nd September 2012), Moz (23rd September 2012), NancyV (22nd September 2012), risveglio (22nd September 2012), Sebastion (22nd September 2012), Sierra (22nd September 2012), spiritguide (22nd September 2012), ulli (22nd September 2012), ViralSpiral (22nd September 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Neptune has fully entered it's home sign, Pisces, and settled in. Now, for the next 13 years, this will be a point of emphasis.

Do a search for 'Neptune in Pisces', and this is the sort of thing you will be reading.

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=18362
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (22nd September 2012), CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), Chester (22nd September 2012), Jenci (22nd September 2012), Mark (22nd September 2012), markpierre (22nd September 2012), Moz (23rd September 2012), NancyV (22nd September 2012), Reirrac (22nd September 2012), sheddie (23rd September 2012), Sierra (22nd September 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Justoneman, congratulations on your retirement. May your exegesis as well as your internal gnosis grow and change by leaps and bounds now, as you find yourself with more time and energy to meditate and enter the Siddhis realms of consciousness and move further away from the collective context of slavery, lack, divisiveness, and scarcity.

What I'm hearing from your OP, (which is my subjective lens) is that there is still much to learn and quite a ways to go before the global consciousness of the masses gets to the point where they no longer buy the controllers lie, and that you see "camps" and divisiveness all around you.

May I postulate that "time" is a construct of the controllers, and so is scarcity, and divisiveness. Seeing "camps" of people divided and heading in different directions, to which you cannot "save" them or steer them, I find to be your subjective interpretation of what you see, which is correct. Bills hat is not in any danger of being a meal from any band of deluded, ravage, carnivorous, alternative media info miscreants.

But I am interested in your arrival at this new chapter in your life, as I am still (apparently) in the belief that I go out and trade my energy for Federal Reserve Notes, which I turn right around and give back to my slave masters because I am somehow comfortable with my slavery and am not walking off the plantation.

Let me know how that goes!
    Last edited by gripreaper; 22nd September 2012 at 15:18.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd September 2012), CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), Chester (22nd September 2012), Jake (22nd September 2012), Jenci (22nd September 2012), Mark (22nd September 2012), Sierra (22nd September 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

Sierra and Rahkyt, these are two very good explanations. I have been intensely meditating the last couple of days. And reached out to the universe for advice, got it, and I am still thinking about it.

I have had many so called gurus throughtout my life and even then, I knew, they still had only part of the truth, part of the picture, part of the answers. When I really hit unbearable agony, I just had to be alone. I was too far along to be suicidal but every thing that anyone said just seemed to rub me raw.

One of the things I have been thinking about is the fact that I learned from leaving a toxic family--that when things were deeply a mess--to just leave. I am now thinking about, if that is wisdom or stupidity. Having left for 16 years, going back seemed to change nothing for the better and only got me back in a mess. What I know for sure is that I would never have become the person I am if I had stayed. I would have suicided finally, having already tried it a couple of times. And one of the things I probably have done is shown leaving as one solution.

I have been that way with Avalon having come here with the intense feeling of now is the time to do something. Getting imbroiled in the whole Charles thing and a bunch of other stuff synchronized with it, being totally naive about so called spiritual sites and how people function in them---I left for a year. I came back read for a week entire threads and began again.

Now somehow I never read Bill's take on what happen and why with Charles. I think I need to read that. I am not sure what I would be looking for. Is it possible to give me a link? I would appreciate it very much. I would like to begin again and have been thinking about that and I think reading that thread might be part of the process.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd September 2012), CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), Chester (22nd September 2012), Mark (22nd September 2012), Sierra (22nd September 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    There's another camp.
    I'd almost say these camps are divided according to ability. Birds of a Feather recognizing their part and their team. I'm no warrior but I have a part to play nonetheless. I insist.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd September 2012), Carmody (22nd September 2012), CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), Chester (22nd September 2012), Jake (22nd September 2012), Mark (22nd September 2012), markpierre (22nd September 2012), mountain_jim (22nd September 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

There are several camps gathered around various ideas about what we are. Helpless cattle or eternal and actively creating our way home.

One out of 20 will be careful enough to admit they don't know. Another 10 will lie about it. Another 6 like their ideas whether they have a real clue or not.
    The rest either do or they don't but you can't tell, because only they know.
    But it only takes one. That would be you.

You can't have freedom and keep opposition. You can't kill it out there where you projected it because you'll just replace it with something else.

What's a higher self and what does it do? Is it someone else? Are you eternal and powerful in your knowledge of the purpose of all this,
    or is that only after you're dead?

Anyone want to assume the perspective of that higher self and live from that? Because I think that's what's required, regardless of how things pan out.

That is the general direction of where you'd like to be right?

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd September 2012), Caren (22nd September 2012), CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), Chester (22nd September 2012), donk (23rd September 2012), gripreaper (22nd September 2012), Jenci (22nd September 2012), Mark (22nd September 2012), NancyV (22nd September 2012), Patrikas (22nd September 2012), risveglio (22nd September 2012), Sierra (22nd September 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,462 times in 2,850 posts

Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    I have had many so called gurus throughtout my life and even then, I knew, they still had only part of the truth, part of the picture, part of the answers. When I really hit unbearable agony, I just had to be alone. I was too far along to be suicidal but every thing that anyone said just seemed to rub me raw.
    Thank you for sharing your experience. The Dark Night of the Soul must be experienced in order for any real spiritual growth to occur. To move past a space where one is comfortable with one's life and relatively slumberous reality to a space where one's ego breaks beneath the intense questioning that results in a total disowning of 'life as we know it' for something different. Gurus and those who give advice are exactly the kind of people you don't want to talk to in those times. LOL

I spent over two years in the depths, in 2008, 2009 and part of 2010. No God. No spirituality. No looking to any power outside of myself. Just the world. The basic, lower chakra stuff was all I was interested in, with all that entails. One day, I had dropped so low, with so very little hope and nothing but despair, that I fell to my knees and prayed to God, asking for help when I received, clearly, "Help yourself." Stopped my little self-pity party dead in its tracks. LOL

But I had to go through that to get to where I am now. Wherever that is.

One of the things I have been thinking about is the fact that I learned from leaving a toxic family--that when things were deeply a mess--to just leave. I am now thinking about, if that is wisdom or stupidity. Having left for 16 years, going back seemed to change nothing for the better and only got me back in a mess. What I know for sure is that I would never have become the person I am if I had stayed. I would have suicided finally, having already tried it a couple of times. And one of the things I probably have done is shown leaving as one solution.
    Yes, it is. Another example that I resonate with. But those conflicts have to be resolved. Forgiveness has to happen on the part of the one hurt, even if that means moving on and not dealing with those who caused the harm in the first place. And that can be both or all parties involved who have been hurt by the other(s).

A lot of us use conflict in order to move through the pain. Confrontation that leads only back into the recurring pattern of conflict. When the realization that the conflict cannot result in peace (can't fight fire with fire) is made, then the energy expenditure on the part of one side of the battle drops to zero and the battle can go on no longer. The other person becomes quizzical, perhaps bitter, but, eventually, the animus can die down between the individuals involved. We're not responsible for another's responses, so if we can continue to maintain our space of non-combat and then forgive, we've done our part. It's up to them to do theirs.

Some folks only make their peace when the other person or people have died. I suppose that's ok too. We're still connected to them regardless of physicality or non-physicality. The ethereal cording between people is real and is between our energies as conduits within the flow of all energy. Transforming the energetic relationship between people is something we can all do, but do too little, I think. Another instance of not knowing our own power to form our own realities within the context of the larger and overarching Reality.

I have been that way with Avalon having come here with the intense feeling of now is the time to do something. Getting imbroiled in the whole Charles thing and a bunch of other stuff synchronized with it, being totally naive about so called spiritual sites and how people function in them---I left for a year. I came back read for a week entire threads and began again.
    Avalon is certainly a singular community. The homepage is Joomla and blog-like, so all of the old and big news and threads are listed there. It's good you decided to return and participate, it seems you have a lot to share. Bless.
    Last edited by Mark; 22nd September 2012 at 16:12.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd September 2012), Caren (22nd September 2012), CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), Chester (22nd September 2012), Fred Steeves (22nd September 2012), Jenci (22nd September 2012), markpierre (22nd September 2012), Sierra (22nd September 2012), ViralSpiral (22nd September 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Rahkyt Said, "All of the deepest wisdom of all of the traditions point within. To find God don't look without, or to any other person, but within. No matter what you call it or how you get to it, through some avataric figure like Jesus or through introspective initiative, meditation, where one "cuts out the middleman" altogether to get straight to the heart and soul of the matter."
    I cannot thank this post enough. These words are like majic to me. Thank you, my friend. Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd September 2012), Caren (22nd September 2012), CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), Chester (22nd September 2012), gripreaper (22nd September 2012), Heart-2-Heart (23rd September 2012), Jenci (22nd September 2012), Mark (22nd September 2012), markpierre (22nd September 2012), NancyV (22nd September 2012), Sebastion (22nd September 2012), Sierra (22nd September 2012), ViralSpiral (22nd September 2012), write4change (22nd September 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

Rahkyt,

Thanks for your helpful advice of where to go, I read all the evidence thread. Some threads before that and will go back. I read alot of the 102 pages and that has given me some insight that there was some kind of resolution if not closure for PA as a group. Before I thought everybody sort of moved on and pretended it didn't happen. I have to read some more and think some more as from what I read I hold some interesting pieces of info but whether or not it is worth going back, I have no clue right now.

Sometimes, I think we never move forward until we really understand the past a la Kirkeengard; and sometimes I think just leaving the past is the only way of moving forward. A paradox of life forever?
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), Chester (22nd September 2012), Mark (22nd September 2012), Sierra (22nd September 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

There are several camps gathered around various ideas about what we are. Helpless cattle or eternal and actively creating our way home.

One out of 20 will be careful enough to admit they don't know. Another 10 will lie about it. Another 6 like their ideas whether they have a real clue or not.

You can't have freedom and keep opposition. You can't kill it out there where you projected it because you'll just replace it with something else.

What's a higher self and what does it do? Is it someone else? Are you eternal and powerful in your knowledge of the purpose of all this,

Anyone want to assume the perspective of that higher self and live from that? Because I think that's what's required, regardless of how things pan out.

As Noah replied to the Lord: RIGHT!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), Chester (22nd September 2012), Mark (22nd September 2012), markpierre (22nd September 2012), NancyV (22nd September 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi everyone good thread

imo i feel u nailed it mark .....the 1 thing that i would add is that i would split the odds to one in 100,000 or so and add another camp .....to those that know who they are and why there here ..they dont have all the answers to every thing........but they have their answers and knowing, and in my understanding that really is the priority for each of us

my 2 cents stay well

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patrikas For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), Chester (22nd September 2012), Fred Steeves (22nd September 2012), Jenci (22nd September 2012), Mark (22nd September 2012), markpierre (22nd September 2012), Moz (23rd September 2012), NancyV (22nd September 2012), Sierra (23rd September 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patrikas (here)

Hi everyone good thread

imo i feel u nailed it mark .....the 1 thing that i would add is that i would split the odds to one in 100,000 or so and add another camp .....to those that know who they are and why there here ..they dont have all the answers to every thing........but they have their answers and knowing, and in my understanding that really is the priority for each of us

my 2 cents stay well
    LOL, you're right Patrikas. I was just counting the little clique we call 'awakened'. Actually you're probably still right about the odds.

I think that all of us know only and exactly what we need to for our own purposes, and should stop re-enforcing horror-fantasy land with unbroken attention to it. Get up and walk out of the theater
    at some point or at least take a break and discover that everything the new science and science of mind guys are saying is true. We're making it up.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), Chester (22nd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), Mark (23rd September 2012), NancyV (22nd September 2012), Patrikas (22nd September 2012), Sierra (23rd September 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@ Sierra - Post #5
    Wise and why I backed off. I have a good bit of too much yet circumstantial evidence my father may have been an assassin for "the cabal" and he committed suicide (or so we think) when he was 44 years old. When I was growing up, it appears I may also have been "tested" to see if I could follow in his same path but was fortunate to have found marijuana at age 15 which caused me to experience many episodes of psychosis.

Why I say this was all fortunate is because it is clear now in hindsight that if I indeed was being considered, I proved myself far too crazy (in fact I am known as Crazy Chester by some within my day job industry), even for the "illumed and nutty" as I lovingly call my family's friends. I became aware of the "conspiracy" in 2002 when I was about 44 or so years old and recall reading about how MK Ultra is supposed to work and recall reading how many within these programs are also implanted with suicide programs. I recall reading this was done because it was found that around age 50, much of one's programming would start to wear off. Thus, the suicide program was implanted such that when the asset reached this stage, they would self terminate and thus better protect the "program."

To me, it is no coincidence that I had two bona fide suicide attempts just after I turned age 54. These attempts were not at all based on any type of personal depression. I made these attempts solely and completely because of a clear voice in my head that told me I had to do it to save the world. Ironically, my father's "suicide" (again we are not entirely sure he might not have been "suicided") saved my own life because I promised my sons I would never do to them what we think my Dad did. So when I was hanging out my 33rd floor window last late December I recall remembering that promise to my sons and then I recall the image of my most excellent wife, Cristina, flashing through my head. I then scrambled back inside the window.

Now here's the why of all this detailed story. After the second attempt where I slashed my wrists but ended up in the psych ward in Panama instead of dead, I went through a three month deeply despairing depression because I could not kill myself. I remember during those three months the total, utter hopelessness. And then I somehow was given a tiny glimmer of hope by an old boss giving me some part time work (online) and at the same time I began my second stint here with Avalon. Then on April 26th I found Houman's thread - I call this day my day of resurrection. But then I had to get down to the real nitty gritty. Thanks entirely to Avalon and those I met through Avalon, on September 8, I ascended and submitted my resignation, effective midnight, September 19th from my job as Savior to all Mankind (tongue in cheek).

I hope you are able to understand I mean nothing of this last part literally, but I mean it completely from the personal metaphorical view. Essentially I accepted that I am just one of us, took the weight of the world off my shoulders, accepted I cannot change anyone else, accepted I will be learning (changing) for a long, long time, became a true holy man in that I plunged fully back into life but with one tiny yet all important difference - no more fear of what people refer to as "death" because I did die in every way but physically. And if that was not enough to convince me, I was then gifted with an OBE to confirm I know death is an illusion - an illusion from the point of view of my own Spirit (the actual "me").

And now to get close to the actual point. I am real, real lucky because I not only know from my studies many MK Ultras end up physically dead before they are able to free themselves from their prison. I know first hand because of what happened with my father, suicide or suicided.

Now here is what I do not know.

I do not know if what I experienced was because of any program put forth by earth humans. I have no physical evidence, just a vast amount of smelly but only circumstantial evidence.

I do not know that what I experienced was put forth by Spirit Beings that could not be called earth humans (in any form, physical or not, in our dimension or not).

I do not know what I experienced was by any "devil" being like satan or any other name you might want to apply to a singular personification of evil.

I do not know if what I experienced was put forth by two or more of the above.

I only know that on April 26th I discovered a key to my own truth that unlocked the door to my inner prison.

I only know that on September 8th I made the decision to leave the outer prison and even allowed myself 11 days to get my full house in order such that I could leave it all behind and never feel need to return.

I officially left on September 19th but spent two more days in hell (not that I wanted to), but completed my last tasks related to my old life as of yesterday, September 21 which happens to have been the fall equinox.

I believe I have the ability to inform another as to how I was able to do this and do so in such a way that a truly willing individual could accelerate their own process of self liberation. I have zero fear of the Satanic Cabal, the Illuminati, the archontic structure in the 3rd dimension, the elements beyond the physical 3d realm that is under the archontic umbrella nor satan, itself. I have zero fear of the purported artificial intelligence mechanism some believe manages our material realm experience. I do not care if I am abducted each and every night and that they implant physical chips in any of my available orifices. I do not care if there's a single mental implant. I do not mind any attempts to plant any type of program that might effect my emotional field. I do not care if I am watched via any type of big brother mechanism. In fact, I do not even care to charge for the show and expect no royalties along those lines.

Why have I reached this place? Because what I found true for me is that any alternative is nothing but a sellout. And to sell out is no longer acceptable.

Retirement has been good (so far). Want to go fishing with me sometimes? They got peacock bass here in Costa Rica. Quite enjoyable.

Love to All
    Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 23rd September 2012 at 03:35.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), donk (24th September 2012), gripreaper (22nd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), Mark (23rd September 2012), Ol' Roy (23rd September 2012), Patient (21st June 2022), sheddie (23rd September 2012), Sierra (23rd September 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

So if I got it right... Is the OP pointing out the fact that there few threads dedicated to solution-think and/or the lack of interest on those kind of threads?

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reaver For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), Chester (22nd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    There's another camp.
    I'd almost say these camps are divided according to ability. Birds of a Feather recognizing their part and their team. I'm no warrior but I have a part to play nonetheless. I insist.
    Thanks you saw this - my usage of the term "camp" did not properly project the point I was trying to make which was that we are all in the same camp but that each of us has our own point of view. That I resigned as "savior" was my simple recognition that all other points of view have validity and that it is (and perhaps only is) up to the individual to decide what is true for them at any given moment.

I left solitude and joined the rest of us.

Love Chester

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast