+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Klaus Dona follow-up: The Hidden History of the Human Race

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Klaus Dona follow-up: The Hidden History of the Human Race

I loved the Klaus Dona collection - just any ONE of those finds those a wrench in the story of history weve all been fed - kudos Bill

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Humboldt For This Post:

anikohu (17th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by SaiCO (here)
    Makes me wonder why so much of these artefacts are affected by black light? Any theory on that?
    I had to google what 'black light' is !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_light

Maybe it's to do with what they used to do the engraving? Don't know. Just a thought.

Re. the presentation....nice one Bill...thanks.

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

I'm going out on a limb here in speculation, but it is perfectly feasible that a species of life on a planet orbiting a sun that emits light in the blue/purple bandwidth would see differently than, for instance, Humans orbiting a sun that emits light in the yellow/green bandwidth. The speculation being that there were lifeforms so adapted who came to be active on this planet, .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Baelsfire For This Post:

Snoweagle (1st February 2011)

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Generous's Avatar
    Thanks

The black light gives us humans the ability to view these items, maybe different species were (are) able to view them with their eyes without the need of a black light, that's what i understood from it. I'm thinking they were made by some other creatures other then ourselves. What do you guys think. Why would primitive human make that with inlays of constellations his never been to?

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,521 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    I know everyone is very busy and frankly so am I, but I sent Bill and e-mail directly earlier this week (not that I expect an immediate response) and I tried to post a general question to members under the Klaus Dona section of Bill's threads concerning the "luddite" metallic material some of the objects Dona referred to and showed in his slide show on the 13th. I am simply up against a brick wall trying to research this material any further, folks. I had hoped someone could help me, for example if I misspelled or misheard the word ("ludite," "leudite," "luddite" etc.) - I cannot find ANY materials by that name. For some reason it appears that in his role as moderator for his thread, Bill didn't allow my question to be posted - however maybe he didn't get my post or e-mail. Anyway, if anyone can help me with more information about this material, I would be most appreciative. I just can't find anything on the web about the stuff and I am very very interested in it for several reasons. Thanks! Ahkenaten.
    Hi there - it's LYDITE, also known as BASANITE. Klaus had trouble pronouncing the word in English. I really (seriously!) should have added a caption on the video. A lot of people have asked that question.

I certainly never prevented you from posting your question on this thread. (There have been many server problems recently, which has been a major inconvenience to members, mods and myself. I can only think that was the reason.) Regarding e-mails. I've been away since Tuesday, with no e-mail access - see my announcement on recent activity which I'll post this morning.

Very best wishes to all, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th May 2010 at 08:22.

8. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting take on the subject: Found this on Henry Makaw's site... http://www.henrymakow.com/cartier_mccloud.html

Quote Engineered Earthquakes & Hoaxed 'Discoveries'

The first step in the NASA Blue Beam Project concerns the breakdown [re-evaluation] of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with the set-up, with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet, of supposedly new discoveries which will finally explain to all people the "error" of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted. Psychological preparations for that first step have already been implemented with the film, '2001: A Space Odyssey;' the StarTrek series, and 'Independence Day;' all of which deal with invasions from space and the coming together of all nations to repel the invaders. The last films, 'Jurrassic Park,' deals with the theories of evolution, and claim God's words are lies. http://i.am/jah/evolut.htm

Hoaxed "Discoveries'

What is important to understand in the first step is that those earthquakes will hit at different parts of the world where scientific and archaeological teachings have indicated that arcane mysteries have been buried. By those types of earthquakes, it will be possible for scientists to rediscover those arcane mysteries which will be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines. This is the first preparation for the plan for humanity because what they want to do is destroy the beliefs of all Christians and Muslims on the planet. To do that, they need some false 'proof' from the far past that will prove to all nations that their religions have all been misinterpreted and misunderstood.
    Last edited by bosr; 16th May 2010 at 00:44. Reason: Forgot to give my praise to Bill for the interview. Great Interveiw!!!

9. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

The implications are staggering. A world civilization over 17 to 18 thousand years ago? I guess if I was a part of the failing Ruling class of today, I would keep this stuff as much of a secret as I could too. Its not just that there WAS an ancient civilization, but it seems there spirituality was very much alive worldwide, back then!!! That is awesome! OUR world civilization is in chaos. Perhaps the old world, knowing of the earth changes, were constructing large stone sights so that noone would ever have to doubt where we came from. I wonder how many more artifacts like these have been confiscated or destroyed by the Religions and Governments over the years.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jake For This Post:

write4change (1st February 2011)

11. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Such a great teaching video. I was honestly shocked especially with pyramid with constellation. Shared this video with lots of people.
    Good health to you Dr Klaus Dona!

12. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

hi bill

when a artifact is first discovered , does it have to be catagorized , by that i mean details of who found it , where it was found and a discription of what was found.
    ive just shown this slide show to some friends and these are the questions that have been asked.

cheers

13. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

A new Klaus Dona interview on Red Ice Creations

Klaus Dona - Unsolved Mysteries, Giants & Out of Place Artifacts
    January 11, 2011

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-110111.php

14. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you very much for the link. I hadn't heard this new interview yet, but I have followed very closely with Klaus' other interviews, and they were very interesting to say the least.

15. Link to Post #72
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I Love this interview. This is one of the best in every way!- my favorite! Cheers

16. Link to Post #73
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Bill that was fantastic.

Incidentally, the cobra head, on its back side had 33 red lines with 7 other lines. 33 red lines? What does that remind you of?

17. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

this was amazing stuff that makes you drop your jaw !
    Chris....... Free your mind

18. Link to Post #75
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for your work Bill.
    Never heard about Klaus Dona.
    His work is so fantastic... i have to rethink my position about the human race...

19. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Thanks Bill this is excellent. Can you let me know a contact for Klaus Dona - I'm completing a book on symbolism, scheduled for the autumn lists, and wish to ask permission to show a couple of images for which he (and anyone else necessary) will be fully acknowledged.
    I think the pre-pre-history of humanity - in whatever form 'humanity' existed - has a 'break-open' potential for waking people up.
    Yesterday morning I showed this slide show to an 80+ friend - it was a 'hole in one'; she was amazed, fascinated, wanted to know what else there was to know and was tremendously invigorated simply by the information ... etc.
    I lecture to the local University of the Third Age on Symbolism and will definitely point them towards Klaus Dona's, and associate's, work. Looking forward to fostering a loca group of radical oldies!
    Thanks again.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

Anna (29th January 2011), write4change (1st February 2011)

21. Link to Post #77
    England Avalon Member learninglight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,695 times in 315 posts

WOW!!! Loved it Bill thank you so much. Was blown away when the part about the 'Genetic Disc' came on. Blows Darwins Theory for Evolution straight out the window at last, and my reasoning for saying this is there is not one reference to a monkey.

22. Link to Post #78
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for this Bill, it's very interesting. I watched both of these interviews and they were great.

However, what baffles me is, why is this information being covered up? Can they simply not be bothered to re-write most of our history? Our past is incredibly important, so why are we not allowed to know the truth of it? Why are we taught a totally different kind of history, to what is the actual truth? This makes no sense to me, as I cannot see the benefit in witholding this information about our planet's history. It benefits no one.

23. Link to Post #79
    China Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Klaus Dona's "The Hidden History of the Human Race"

I came across “The Hidden History of the Human Race" by accident

Among the many interesting things the program showed, I can't stop noticing the similarities between certain ancient Ecuadorian artifacts and that of the Qijia culture from China

The Ecuadorian figurines have distinctive large round eyes and a distinct mouth
    http://i55.tinypic.com/2j4znlh.jpg
    http://i51.tinypic.com/bdp9bd.jpg

This one, besides the distinctive large round eyed figures, the shape of this artifact, a round object with a round hole in the centre very much resembles the ancient Chinese jade bi object, which was used for the worship of the heaven since ancient Chinese believed in a "round" heaven.
    http://i52.tinypic.com/2lo0unp.jpg
    An ancient Chinese Jade bi
    http://i55.tinypic.com/2ic9tsi.jpg

The figurines from the Qijia culture bear uncanny similarities to the ancient Ecuadorian figures shown above
    http://i54.tinypic.com/2ememb9.jpg

A pair of figures from Qijia culture is very reminiscent of the figures on the round object from Ecuador, even the alike posture.
    Chinese one
    http://i52.tinypic.com/2cmww0y.jpg
    Ecuadorian one
    http://i52.tinypic.com/2lo0unp.jpg

I hope Klaus Dona would see this, he deserves the attention.

24. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Revenge24 (here)
    However, what baffles me is, why is this information being covered up?
    It makes perfect sense ; )

the Elite has fabricated the whole human story - our age and origin - so artifacts that challenge TPTB story must be suppressed - else they might loose control of our minds

If they loose control of our minds - then it's Game Over !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast