Thread: Who are the 24 Elders, A revelation

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Who are the 24 Elders, A revelation

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    Quote Posted by AwakeInADream (here)
    Thank's BillyJ!)

I'd buy you your own Internet Cafe If I could!
    I hope you get 'hooked up' again very soon, I will pray to that effect(if it be God's will)...

Have a Happy and Very Blessed New Year!
    Ditto from me too,
    Thankyou Billyji and All

love lookbeyond
    I have internet access in my village shop, Which is run by community volunteer's, which opens for 2hrs a day. Today it opened after the festive season. When I finish work the shop is closed. I asked the community for a key as when i have no work i can open the shop and serve the community. They said. YES.

All good.

Happy New Year.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (7th January 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013), lookbeyond (7th January 2013), Marin (13th January 2013), melinda.mithka (4th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

Wonderful news BillyJ! So now you will be serving two communities at the same time.
    ('mysterious ways' springs to mind)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Billy (16th January 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013), lookbeyond (7th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #163
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Quote Posted by AwakeInADream (here)
    I've been meaning to start that book(The Greatest Story Never Told), I think RomanWKT gave a link to it on another thread. It looks good!

Are the 3 different God's you are referring to Elohim,YHVH and EHIH?

It's interesting to note that when Abraham met the mysterious being Melchizedek, that Melchizedek already had his own God that he called El Elyon (God Most High).

I'd like to think (as the Kabbalah states) that all of those God's mentioned in the Bible are one and the same,
    but what if they are not? What if the 'real' God isn't even mentioned in the Bible at all?

This worries and confuses me, because I wouldn't like to think that by praying towards one particular name,
    that I might inadvertantly praying to Lucifer or Satan or any other 'lesser' God's.

Maybe it's best not to give God a name at all, and to think of God as The Nine do, as the ultimate yet indescribeable
    source of, and sum of all that is.

Hi AinaD, ive been having the same concerns, ive always prayed to my Father and ive posted this in a few places now, but shall mention here that when i feared for my daughters life and prayed in fear, desperation and faith for her recovery that i prayed to my Father and immediately saw beautiful black hands and forearms protectively over her head. I trusted their appearance/intent intuitively.
    Today i include Mother and Creator of All that is, because i feel that is a more complete form of address

love lb

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

AwakeInADream (7th January 2013), Billy (16th January 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013), TOTHE (22nd January 2013)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Hi everyone. I am not going to be around for a wee while as my Father has just passed away after suffering from Lukiemia. I managed to travel the journey south, to be by his bedside along with my brother and sister and my Mother before he left us.

My Father was an Athiest and was a bit confused when drifting in and out of consciousness in the last few hours of his life, because he kept seeing his Mother. I told him that this was fine and she was waiting for him. I assured him we were all going to be fine and it was ok to let go now. He began speaking to his mother then He passed away within a few hours.

The funeral is next Tues

I am relieved he is not in any more pain and he is at peace now.

See you when i return.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

animovado (3rd September 2013), AwakeInADream (17th January 2013), Flash (15th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013), lookbeyond (17th January 2013), melinda.mithka (4th February 2013), Swan (29th January 2013), TOTHE (22nd January 2013)

9. Link to Post #165
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Dear Billyji, i think your Father was very fortunate to hav you with him to comfort him before he passed,

Blessings to you and family, lookbeyond

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th January 2013), Billy (29th January 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013), Swan (29th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Thank you for your kind words Lookbeyond. My fathers request was to put him in a black rubbish bag and throw him in the sea, Instead we gave my Father a lovely Humanist send off. My musician friends played fiddle and flutes at his funeral. There was not even standing room left at the service.

All done.

Peace.

Peace

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (29th January 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013), lookbeyond (30th January 2013), sunflower (2nd April 2013), Swan (29th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Alrighty, Slowly getting back into the flow after my Father passing and my friend Steve who also passed. A Roller Coaster January indeed.

I posted this video a while ago and i would like to add another video which resonates with what Nevine expressed.

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    And the magic number 24 and DNA comes yet again. Thanks to WhiteCrowBlackDeer posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...164#post586164

Nevine z Rottinger speaks about the 24 different star children groups on our planet at this time. As a clairvoyant Nevine sees 24 different frequencies in the children's field, also different variations in the resonance of their DNA. Each of these groups are bringing an opportunity for humanity.

Enjoy

Peace
    This video titled New Humans with Mary Rodwell speaks of Children (New Humans) with DNA changes, Again at the 45min 30sec mark the number 24 comes up yet again.
    Listen from the 41min mark where Mary brings in scientific evidence concerning the 24 active codons within our new human children.

Enjoy

Peace

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (2nd April 2013), BMJ (6th February 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013), TOTHE (3rd February 2013)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

I have not been online for a number of weeks, Helping my mum clear my fathers stuff out and at long last i moved into my new caravan after my old one was badly damaged in a storm.

I found this link today.

Is An Alien Message Embedded In Our Genetic Code?

http://news.discovery.com/space/alie...ode-130401.htm

The answer to whether or not we are alone in the universe could be right under our nose, or, more literally, inside every cell in our body.

Could our genes have an intelligently designed “manufacturer’s stamp” inside them, written eons ago elsewhere in our galaxy? Such a “designer label” would be an indelible stamp of a master extraterrestrial civilization that preceded us by many millions or billions of years. As their ultimate legacy, they recast the Milky Way in their own biological image.

Vladimir I. shCherbak of al-Farabi Kazakh National University of Kazakhstan, and Maxim A. Makukov of the Fesenkov Astrophysical Institute, hypothesize that an intelligent signal embedded in our genetic code would be a mathematical and semantic message that cannot be accounted for by Darwinian evolution. They call it “biological SETI.” What’s more, they argue that the scheme has much greater longevity and chance of detecting E.T. than a transient extraterrestrial radio transmission.

p 10 Places To Find Alien Life

Writing in the journal Icarus, they assert: “Once fixed, the code might stay unchanged over cosmological timescales; in fact, it is the most durable construct known. Therefore it represents an exceptionally reliable storage for an intelligent signature. Once the genome is appropriately rewritten the new code with a signature will stay frozen in the cell and its progeny, which might then be delivered through space and time.”

To pass the designer label test, any patterns in the genetic code must be highly statistically significant and possess intelligent-like features that are inconsistent with any natural know process, say the authors.

They go on to argue that their detailed analysis that the human genome (map here) displays a thorough precision-type orderliness in the mapping between DNA’s nucleotides and amino acids. “Simple arrangements of the code reveal an ensemble of arithmetical and ideographical patterns of symbolic language.” They say this includes the use of decimal notation, logical transformations, and the use of the abstract symbol of zero. “Accurate and systematic, these underlying patterns appear as a product of precision logic and nontrivial computing,” they assert.

Read more here: http://news.discovery.com/space/alie...ode-130401.htm

Peace

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (2nd April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013), Lisab (2nd April 2013), lookbeyond (3rd April 2013), sunflower (2nd April 2013)

17. Link to Post #169
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

Margaret Thatcher died which was one of the predictions of this entity from another demension....."Thatcher will stroke Be4 May 15,"
    according to it Nelson Mandella will die before May 15?

The Earth will move on April 17th..

Obama will have an accident on April 27...

Maybe someone here would like to contribute to this thread....On a closed forum I am on people are getting mind boggled /their world is changing because these predictions are so close now.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

AwakeInADream (13th April 2013), Billy (13th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Quote Posted by marlowe (here)
    Margaret Thatcher died which was one of the predictions of this entity from another demension....
    Obama will have an accident on April 27...

Maybe someone here would like to contribute to this thread....On a closed forum I am on people are getting mind boggled /their world is changing because these predictions are so close now.
    You do not say which entity gave the predictions marlowe. Do you have a link for this information.

Contributions to this thread are much appreciated. apart for a few who have contributed, I often wonder who exactly are the 14,300 watchers who have looked at this thread, but do not comment. Maybe the majority are non members therefore cannot comment.

peace

Peace

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (13th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013), lookbeyond (13th April 2013)

21. Link to Post #171
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

I had understood that the number of thread views reflects only the number of members that have visited the thread. I could be wrong.

22. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Last edited by Sirius White; 19th June 2013 at 07:28.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

AwakeInADream (14th April 2013), Billy (16th April 2013), lookbeyond (14th April 2013)

24. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Hi Sirius, If you read the original Post you will see there that it explains very clearly who the Elders are. They are the Elders of many universal civilizations. Please read part 3 for more clarity. And the Biblical Jehovah/Yahweh is just one of the many civilizations.

Who are the 24 Elders part 3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following exchange introduces the Civilisations, which will be examined in greater detail in the next chapter.

Tom: We understand the Earth plane, its entrapment, its density and its illusionary factor, yes.

IRENE: It'd be fun to have you here.

Tom: The time will come when all of us will be in togetherness, at the time of the elevation and transformational density of Planet Earth, in its rightful place of existence as the paradise of glory, yes.

JOHN: Where is that going to be?

Tom: Upon Planet Earth.

IRENE: Great! We're ready! Now specifically, I would like to go back to the creation and the Twenty-Four civilisations. Who created the Twenty-Four?
    Or were they in fact a creation? Or were they in fact elements and particles that were brought together by you, but in fact they already had existence and you gave them order?

Tom: That is a large question. It was in this nature: there was one Creator, one energy, one pure light, one pure-being Self that contained all components of all that is.

It is extremely complicated, but in simplification, it came into that Being the knowledge, and wisdom to begin to divide the components of which it consisted, not to remove them but to build a structure. For in its aloneness it had only self for companion.

That was not wrong, but it was more valuable to create a situation whereby there was a separate element - to create a situation that would then have the structure to give the cells that would be populating different environmental existences, those portions necessary for its attainment of its choosing.
    For it was found, in the creating by that that was created out of nothing, that there would be the necessity to expand this creating. Now what would be the purpose of creating nothing out of nothing? It was important to have created something.

So the Twenty-Four universal civilisations were created, as guides, elements of direction, elements of purpose and also to know that there would be some areas of civilisation (such as that of Altea) which would govern and rule that element of their existence all over the Universe, as Ashan does with colour, sound and arts.

It was a way for the Creator to expand and provide and begin those elements necessary for expansion, because once that was created, then the expansion would continue and it would go on and on. Therefore it needed the different elements that would make expansion purposeful. If the expansion continued with only the creating of Universes, with no purpose, then it would have served no purpose. Now have we confused you completely?

IRENE: No, not only does it not confuse, this is the most brilliant thing I've ever heard!

ANDREW: All right. And, if this is the fountainhead, or 'the unmoved mover' if that be a correct definition, then all your thoughts and actions somehow must be put into effect through other peoples, or groups of beings...

Tom: Universal Civilisations.

ANDREW: Ah, right. Do you yourself initiate the intelligence, the thought, but the action is always carried out by others?

Tom: By the civilisations.

ANDREW. And then at one time you hinted there were twenty-four major civilisations through which you acted?

Tom: When you say major, there are many. But there are twenty-four heads of civilisations.

ANDREW: I see. They themselves are part of those many civilisations, or just heads of large groups of civilisations?

Tom: They are heads of civilisations.

ANDREW: And these are what the Bible calls a 'Council of the Twenty-Four' and 'The Elders' and so on?

Tom: It would be the Congress.

JOHN: One question about that: these are all working on the same side, the positive side, or as the twenty-four?

Tom: The positive and the negative must be blended to make it whole. It is as we have explained to you: to be positive with no sense is not as good.
    They are balanced civilisations. Do you have that in clearness?

ANDREW: I think we do now.

Tom: When you speak of positive, remember: refer to it as a balanced-positive.

ANDREW: Now, under those Twenty-Four, could you give us an example of one civilisation? Let us say - Hoova. Where does it fit in under the Twenty-Four?

Tom: When you speak of the Twenty-Four, you speak of the heads of the civilisations. There is one you know of as 'Jehovah'.

ANDREW: Jehovah? And then under him is his civilisation? So the Jehovah is one of the Twenty-Four.

Tom: Yes. It is known as Hoova.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In relationship to us there are Twenty-Four physical civilisations, in another dimensional realm.

Each is a total collective consciousness that oversees and from these civilisations physical beings have incarnated upon your Planet Earth, and at times have intervened, when necessary.

These physical civilisations, the Twenty-Four, each in its own dimension, are total and complete units of one collective consciousness that have agreed to be in that collective consciousness. They have evolved to that form of action to oversee, to pass through information of great importance, and help other physical civilisations in their evolutionary process.

An example would be the civilisation of Altea; as we are in another realm of existence, we depend upon Altea for communicating with you.

They guard the body of our being while you are in communication with us, and they provide the technology for us to communicate. Altea was also the head of what you know as the physical civilisation that manifested upon Planet Earth as Atlantis.

There are other civilisations - and there are amongst you incarnate souls from those civilisations who have come to help Planet Earth. One of these civilisations, Hoova, was the civilisation that originally seeded Planet Earth,as did some of the others, but Hoova re-seeded Planet Earth on three occasions.

Hoova is the civilisation from which the Hebrews derive: hence the importance of the Hebrews. Hoova is the civilisation that brought forth the Nazarene.

GENE: Are there any civilisations or races within our galaxy visiting us at present?

Tom: Yes. There are civilisations of different dimensions, different intelligence, different evolving, that are working with the Twenty-Four civilizations.

There are those within your galaxy that are in service to those that are attempting to salvage the Planet Earth. But they are not the primaries (the Twenty-Four).

Tom: Not correct. If a device were designed that could see to the furthermost reaches of the Universe, then you would see also different levels of densities.
    Within their civilisations the Twenty-Four have attained perfection, unity of oneness, complete obedience to the Creator, so therefore they understand their physical world, and are not tricked by physicalness.

JOHN: Now when the Twenty-Four interact with our solar system, I believe you said once that they may use other physical planets as a way of stepping down towards us, so there may be physical planets in our solar system that are used by individual civilizations..?

Tom: Not by the Twenty-Four. By Sub-civilisations. The Twenty-Four have no need.

Among the Twenty-Four civilisations, not all have manifested upon the physical Earth. There are those that have seeded Planet Earth, but there are also those that have not - such as those that have been to Earth but have not been involved with the work of the other civilizations.

Each of those civilizations - in particular those involved with Planet Earth, and those that have not been involved with it but have sent a representative - need to be brought into balance.[/COLOR]

Some information regarding the different civilizations and their names.

Tom: Altea, we will say to you, is eternal. A Hoovid would live approximately one million of your years. The civilization of Hoova is the one that brought forth the nation of the Hebrews.
    They came to Planet Earth for this in the time of Sumer (whence Abraham came), and at the time when it is said in your books about 'the sons of the gods merging with the daughters of the Earth' and they came one other time also. As they were the one civilisation that had sustained energy and were determined to survive, they elected to play a central historical role on Planet Earth their descendants represent a microcosm on Earth.

Ashan communicates through the artistic. You understand that those of Ashan are not always capable of discipline? May we just say to you that for the millions of Hoovids there are only a handful of Ashans. They come through by their own means. They are of creativity - if you will look into the culture of the Chinese, you will see the effects of their influence.
    Ashan is the creator of music, it is the creator of the beauty upon the Earth, it is the civilisation that creates muses. The Scandinavians were of Ashan as were the Phoenicians.

JOHN: They were very artistic with glass, I understand

Tom: Yes. They were bohemians. Ashan is lithe of body, and light as the wind, and as the sounding of crystal, do you understand?

JOHN: Yes, that's very graphic.

Tom: They are what you would call the surrealists of the Universe. Involved particularly with Earth, you have Hoova, Ashan and Altea.

JOHN: Yes. Hoova works with the physical?

Tom: Yes.

JOHN: And the astral, the creative, the emotional is Ashan?

Tom: Yes. And Altea works with the mental. It is the blending of three primaries, Altea, Hoova and Ashan, which brings together the connection and the coupling of Planet Earth with the Universe.

All involved with Aragon (Jose Arigo the Brazilian Healer for example) are involved in healing. It is different from Ancore, Ancore works under Aragon. They work in conjunction towards perfecting the health of humankind.

They work together, as Spectra works for Hoova. Zeneel represents a similar principle to a computer but not just like a computer... we know not how to express it... Zeneel works with interplay, interchange. Zeemed and Zenthorp are worker c
    ivilizations of Zeneel.
    They give a specialized structure of understanding and ability in the bringing forth of the energy of Zeneel. Zeneel is light and joyful and orderly. When we say 'orderly' we mean the creating of order in the color energy. Zeneel is the
    alchemist of the civilizations.

I hope you get what I am attempting to share here, and more parts of the jigsaw puzzle have joined together to allow you to glimpse the bigger picture of who the 24 Elders are.

Peace

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (15th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013)

26. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,717 times in 8,943 posts

Hi everyone. I am not going to be around for a wee while as my Father has just passed away after suffering from Lukiemia. I managed to travel the journey south, to be by his bedside along with my brother and sister and my Mother before he left us.

My Father was an Athiest and was a bit confused when drifting in and out of consciousness in the last few hours of his life, because he kept seeing his Mother. I told him that this was fine and she was waiting for him. I assured him we were all going to be fine and it was ok to let go now. He began speaking to his mother then He passed away within a few hours.

The funeral is next Tues

I am relieved he is not in any more pain and he is at peace now.

See you when i return.
    I am with you billyji in these days of mourning.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (15th April 2013), Billy (15th April 2013), Woody (16th April 2013)

28. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

About the hidden DNA code. I would say that the creators stamp is much more visible and obvious than that in the fact that every natural thing manifest displays the proportions of sacred geometry.

If there is a hidden code in DNA, I would think it more of a stamp of modification than creation (even humans are doing that nowadays LOL).

It's good to see you back BillyJi!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Billy (16th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013)

30. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

We just had a 7.8 mag quake in Iran.......at least 40 people dead........but it was April 16th at epicenter....Let's see what happen tomorrow...

It does appear that these Chani predictions are manifesting NOW.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

AwakeInADream (16th April 2013), Billy (16th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013)

32. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

We just had a 7.8 mag quake in Iran.......at least 40 people dead........but it was April 16th at epicenter....Let's see what happen tomorrow...

It does appear that these Chani predictions are manifesting NOW.
    Hello again Marlowe, I am not sure if you saw my reply to your last comment above, So am i correct in saying you received this information from the Chani Project that i mention in the OP of this thread here. Do you have a link where you received this info??
    Who are the 24 Elders, a revelation.

Here we have the Entity from the Chani Project. There are a few references and threads here on Avalon regarding the Chani Project.

Read here,http://thechaniproject.com/nexus.html

And here. http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php

A little introduction to the project.

During the years 1994 to 1999, a group of researchers from an organization/corporation, which I will call RAND and Associates, or RA, had access to an underground CERN-like collider facility in Africa (the location is still classified).
    A contingent of AFRICOM security personnel was tasked with securing the base and, of course, keeping its location secret. The AFRICOM station commander made and supervised all the travel and accommodation arrangements for the team of researchers.

They were closely watched 24/7. Between those years, the researchers started receiving communications from an Entity who claimed to be from a parallel universe/dimension/timeline.

A remarkable and groundbreaking interaction ensued. For a period of five years, researchers asked the Entity a series of over 20,000 questions and received answers to more than 95 per cent of questions asked.

Remember this was an electronic communication and not channeling through a person. Please read the information regarding the Entity’s style of writing.
    Elders mentioned by the Entity.

Here, the Entity explains free will:

"me ask elders about explain frewil beter
    elders say me explain like this
    god give u eg
    eg is there eg already created eg exist
    u use frewil decide what do about eg
    u can make choice boil eg eat eg
    u can make choice bake eg eat eg
    u can make choice u leve eg but eg get roten but eg stil there
    u can make choice u not eat other animal so u throw eg away eg get roten somewere else but eg stil exist u wil smel eg eventualy
    eventualy u must decide and deal with eg
    time colide is like eg
    god make time colide
    time colide is there time colide already created time colide exist
    eventualy u must decide what u want do with time colide and deal with it
    u can not change what god created but with frewil u must decide what u do with time colide ok
    me say eat eg because eg good for u b4 get roten then eg very bad 4 u"

Peace

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (16th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013)

34. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

@ Billy .....I found it on the webbot forum ...I have no link because the webbot forum is closed to all but members....

But we track all predictions that have credibility & try to tie them in with the webbot predictions....{such as the remote viewers predictions}...

The Chani predictions have caused a big stir on the webbot forum because they

seem about to happen....

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

AwakeInADream (16th April 2013), Billy (16th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013)

36. Link to Post #179
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 times in 356 posts

@ Billy .....I found it on the webbot forum ...I have no link because the webbot forum is closed to all but members....

But we track all predictions that have credibility & try to tie them in with the webbot predictions....{such as the remote viewers predictions}...

seem about to happen....
    Hi Marlowe,

If it is not too off topic...could you give a short summary of the Chani predictions?

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

AwakeInADream (16th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013)

38. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swan (here)

seem about to happen....
    Hi Marlowe,

If it is not too off topic...could you give a short summary of the Chani predictions?
    Swan: here is the Icke forum thread...scan down past the half way point....

Chani is saying there will be a WWIII....
    Nelson Mandala will die before May 15....
    Dick Chaney & Bush 41 will die before June 15....

The Chani info is complecated & hard to summarize....

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172354

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

AwakeInADream (16th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013), Swan (17th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast