+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: The Koch Brothers... Transforming every aspect of your life.... even your DNA

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Default Re: The Koch Brothers... Transforming every aspect of your life.... even your DNA

AriG...my second ex-husband worked for Koch Industries when they had an oil and gas recovery company in Westboro, MA. My ex-husbands job had something to do with what today is called fracking. I have not only met David Koch, but had dinner with him, the accessory he wore on his arm, and my ex-husband.

The Koch brothers are out for the Koch brothers and promoting their own interests. Knowing what I know, they are only a part of the overall plan...one of many...and will use any means at their disposal to get what they want. Falling into line with the true ptb is the only way they can achieve their own ends...give a little, take a little.

Not saying they don't have their hands deep into the plan you mention....only trying to clarify that they are far from the top and only one of the many minions used.

fwiw.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Chester (11th October 2012), Christine (10th October 2012), GCS1103 (10th October 2012), mountain_jim (11th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), Nickolai (9th October 2012), nomadguy (10th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012), TargeT (9th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Default Re: The Koch Brothers... Transforming every aspect of your life.... even your DNA

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    My original post's intent was to lay the groundwork and to solicit the opinions of all members of the PA community. They hold you, the other administrators and the site's founder in too high regard to ever appear as to dissent by participating in this thread.
    Here, watch this AriG. Paul, I hereby dissent with what you are saying on this thread.

There.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Then I am guessing that you, as an Administrator Paul, speak on behalf of the PA community and are probably not interested in hearing more? My original post's intent was to lay the groundwork and to solicit the opinions of all members of the PA community. They hold you, the other administrators and the site's founder in too high regard to ever appear as to dissent by participating in this thread. You have successfully closed their minds and ears to more. Thank you.
    I choose to not participate because I'm not interested, not because of Paul's comments. Please don't lump me in like that. 'No one closed my mind and ears to more'. I make my own decisions on what's worth my time and energy.

Bill hit the thanks button, so to say that "...the site's founder in too high regard to ever appear as to dissent by participating in this thread.." doesn't apply. If anything, others will have a look.

PS There's a reason why they are held in high regard.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th October 2012 at 19:43.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chester (11th October 2012), Christine (10th October 2012), Fred Steeves (9th October 2012), GCS1103 (10th October 2012), golden lady (10th October 2012), mountain_jim (11th October 2012), Nickolai (9th October 2012), Sierra (10th October 2012), sleepy (10th October 2012), spiritguide (9th October 2012), TargeT (9th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (9th October 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

So part of the issue here is that the Koch Bros film that the OP provided was an introduction into a much wider gammut of information. This was merely the springboard to drill down into some more serious mischief if I understand AriG's intent (please correct me if I am wrong).

So having said that, the issue is not whether this is a hit piece or not. If you are focusing on the video, you are missing the point. This is a microscopic part of a macroscopic issue, but we have to start somewhere. It is my understanding that AriG has access to some very sensitive information that could benefit us all. And anyone who has worked with a whistleblower knows that in order to deliver sensitive info in a digestable way, you must drink cup by cup rather than trying to drink directly out of the fire hydrant.

I find it telling that one of the world's foremost (in my opinion) in working with whistleblowers (Bill Ryan) saw value in this thread and gave his "thanks". I suspect that he has read what AriG has disclosed thus far and would like to hear more. I would also like to know where this is leading.

"How long shall they kill our prophets, while we stand aside and look...?" ~ Bob Marley

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

AriG (9th October 2012), Chester (11th October 2012), Christine (10th October 2012), lookbeyond (12th October 2012), mountain_jim (11th October 2012), sleepy (10th October 2012), TargeT (9th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (9th October 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Ok then folks. Enjoy the ride. You won't remember it, you won't know its happened, you just won't be you any longer. I have attempted to broach this subject with different approaches and am immediately flanked with the same players. Moving on. Thanks for your time.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

lookbeyond (12th October 2012), PHARAOH (10th October 2012), PurpleLama (9th October 2012), TargeT (9th October 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Ok then folks. Enjoy the ride. You won't remember it, you won't know its happened, you just won't be you any longer. I have attempted to broach this subject with different approaches and am immediately flanked with the same players. Moving on. Thanks for your time.
    Courage isn't for everyone, if you need support to state your message, or are hesitant to say it out-right that is ok.

when you are ready we are here; I'd be interested in reading your thoughts on DNA modification, but so far have not seen that presented (that's why I clicked this thread originally anyway...)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Belle (9th October 2012), Chester (11th October 2012), Christine (10th October 2012), lookbeyond (12th October 2012), mountain_jim (11th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), penn (10th October 2012), PurpleLama (9th October 2012), spiritguide (9th October 2012)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

It's good to know what to focus on. Thank you.

It's gonna take all we can do to end the corporate tyranny.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

AriG (9th October 2012), Kano (9th October 2012), lookbeyond (12th October 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

xxxxx xxxxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 10:27.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

AriG (9th October 2012), Christine (10th October 2012), Kano (9th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Maybe I'm a bit dull, but could you encapsulate for me how the Koch Brothers are transforming my DNA?

All I know about them is that they put out some free market memes but are unscrupulous and greedy when it comes to making business. They seem to kind of promote freedom but are using it irresponsibly.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Chester (11th October 2012), Christine (10th October 2012), lookbeyond (12th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012), The Truth Is In There (10th October 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Alex Jones thinks that the Koch's are run of the mill neo-Cons? That is hilarious! Whose payroll is he on? You do know that the Koch's funded "W" don't you ( still do actually) Also funded Geo HW, Nixon, and were the drivers behind the Geo HW ordered Kennedy assassination?

Look, here's the situation: The people who are part of my group, the ones in possession of the evidence, do not want full disclosure until all the 2012 hullaballoo is over. I have knowledge, I don't have the paper trail. Without the paper trail and other evidence, you aren't going to believe it anyway. What I wanted to do, was to begin a dialogue about one piece of the puzzle at a time and allow discourse to take place before full disclosure to avoid a lot of unnecessary chaos afterwards. Our group was of the impression that the PA members were the most likely equipped to deal with the barrage of new truth-seekers who will catapult into another paradigm in one day.

To answer your question christian, investigate the MIT/Koch connection. Its hidden in plain sight.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Axman (12th October 2012), Chester (11th October 2012), Kano (9th October 2012), lookbeyond (12th October 2012), mountain_jim (11th October 2012), PurpleLama (9th October 2012), WanderingRogue (10th October 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

As before, in one of your other threads, I am patiently awaiting the end of 2012 so that 2013 brings me new information.

You know very well, as we do, that PA will take it when the times comes. Depending if it is bits and parcels or a succinct, well explained, structured explanation of anything, the reaction will differ.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AriG (9th October 2012), Christine (10th October 2012), GCS1103 (10th October 2012), Kano (9th October 2012), lookbeyond (12th October 2012), RunningDeer (9th October 2012), sleepy (10th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (9th October 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

You do know that the Koch's funded "W" don't you ( still do actually) Also funded Geo HW, Nixon, and were the drivers behind the Geo HW ordered Kennedy assassination?
    I didn't. So they are ruthless opportunists, it seems. Fits with the hunch that I got anyways.

Look, here's the situation: The people who are part of my group, the ones in possession of the evidence, do not want full disclosure until all the 2012 hullaballoo is over. I have knowledge, I don't have the paper trail. Without the paper trail and other evidence, you aren't going to believe it anyway.
    I don't even necessarily believe paper trails. But I'm willing to entertain a theory even without it. When the 2012 hullaballoo is over the next will already be in full spin. So why not come clear now with your knowledge? I mean, you suggest that I should devote my time to research something to come to a conclusion that you could just lay out. You want me to jump through hoops, not?

If this idea of "beginning a dialogue one piece of the puzzle at a time" doesn't work out now, then what? Humanity is then not ready and equipped to proceed deeper into the rabbit hole and we will become victims of the Koch's sinister agenda?

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Christine (10th October 2012), Fred Steeves (9th October 2012), lookbeyond (12th October 2012), mountain_jim (11th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012), sleepy (10th October 2012), spiritguide (9th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (9th October 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

What I wanted to do, was to begin a dialogue about one piece of the puzzle at a time and allow discourse to take place before full disclosure to avoid a lot of unnecessary chaos afterwards.
    When you or anyone else is prepared to present more insights or evidence, I continue, as do others, to look forward to learning more how the genetics of humanity are being manipulated. That is a very important topic.

That discussion may well cast a long, dark shadow over some well known names. Whether those names be Koch, Bush, Gates, the Pope, or Joe the Plumber, ... that doesn't matter.

I am totally NOT defending the Koch brothers here. However, in my opinion, the style and content of the video in your opening post of this thread was little more than that of good old fashioned yellow sheet journalism, brought forward to the age of Youtube videos. I don't think such material forms a good basis for an informed and aware discourse.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

AriG (9th October 2012), Chester (11th October 2012), Christine (10th October 2012), Fred Steeves (9th October 2012), GCS1103 (10th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012), Sierra (10th October 2012), sleepy (10th October 2012), spiritguide (9th October 2012)

26. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I bet you guys gave your parents hell on Christmas eve, didn't you. Patience... If you aren't interested in doing your homework, so be it, you'll get the answers in 2013. I never would have believed a fast food mentality would have existed here. Believe me guys... this situation is so surreal, so interconnected and so overwhelming, if you wait until 2013 to connect the dots? You'll wish you had started with an appetizer before plunging into the main course.

I love mankind. I love this earth, this universe, this experience and NO ONE has the right to manipulate it or us. I am not making any money from this, getting paid for this and have NO agenda other than the love of this vector. If I were in control of the information exclusively? You'd be picking yourselves up from your spilt chairs right now. Unfortunately, I am just the messenger. Hang tight. ok?

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Chester (11th October 2012), Kano (9th October 2012), lookbeyond (12th October 2012), spiritguide (9th October 2012)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Look, here's the situation: The people who are part of my group, the ones in possession of the evidence, do not want full disclosure until all the 2012 hullaballoo is over. I have knowledge, I don't have the paper trail. Without the paper trail and other evidence, you aren't going to believe it anyway. What I wanted to do, was to begin a dialogue about one piece of the puzzle at a time and allow discourse to take place before full disclosure to avoid a lot of unnecessary chaos afterwards. Our group was of the impression that the PA members were the most likely equipped to deal with the barrage of new truth-seekers who will catapult into another paradigm in one day.

To answer your question christian, investigate the MIT/Koch connection. Its hidden in plain sight.
    Quote Without the paper trail and other evidence, you aren't going to believe it anyway.
    Why the cat and mouse game? Why not state this up front? What’s this the third thread that you’ve used the same tactic?

Quote What I wanted to do, was to begin a dialogue about one piece of the puzzle at a time and allow discourse to take place before full disclosure to avoid a lot of unnecessary chaos afterwards.
    The only thing I hear is: you little guys need for us Big Guys to spoon feed it to you. We’ve got the power and control and the secrets. You neeeeeed us.

Quote What I wanted to do, was to begin a dialogue about one piece...
    Begin to dialogue means keep us all busy being busy...

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chester (11th October 2012), GCS1103 (10th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), sleepy (10th October 2012), spiritguide (9th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (9th October 2012), WanderingRogue (10th October 2012)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

investigate the MIT/Koch connection. Its hidden in plain sight.
    My initial search finds heavy investment by the Koch brothers into genetic, cancer and DNA research at MIT:Apparently, they are rapidly increasing their capability to engineer DNA, including to analyze it, construct and modify it, and to develop new variations of life forms or modify existing life forms.

For one example of this work, from December of 2007, see this collection of papers: Working Papers for Synthetic Genomics: Risks and Benefits for Science and Society. Click the pdf link on this page to download the collection.

The titles of the papers in this collection of papers:
    • Sequence Screening
    • A Roadmap to the Assembly of Synthetic DNA from Raw Materials
    • Synthetic Viral Genomics
    • Impact of Synthetic Genomics on the Threat of Bioterrorism with Viral Agents
    • Risk Assessment of Synthetic Genomics: A Biosafety and Biosecurity Perspective
    • From Genetically Modified Organisms to Synthetic Biology:
    • Legislation in the European Union, in Six Member Countries, and in Switzerland
    Key questions in my mind: what are they doing with this technology, and who are they, the one's behind this effort.

Is this just a beneficial effort of humans helping other humans by fighting disease and improving our food supply? Or are there also darker forces, using this technology to engineer the human species (as researchers such as Joseph P. Farrell conclude has already happened in the past, likely multiple times.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chester (11th October 2012), GCS1103 (10th October 2012), golden lady (10th October 2012), Kano (9th October 2012), mountain_jim (11th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), nomadguy (10th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (10th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012), sleepy (10th October 2012), spiritguide (9th October 2012), WanderingRogue (10th October 2012)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

I bet you guys gave your parents hell on Christmas eve, didn't you. Patience... If you aren't interested in doing your homework, so be it, you'll get the answers in 2013. I never would have believed a fast food mentality would have existed here. Believe me guys... this situation is so surreal, so interconnected and so overwhelming, if you wait until 2013 to connect the dots? You'll wish you had started with an appetizer before plunging into the main course.

I love mankind. I love this earth, this universe, this experience and NO ONE has the right to manipulate it or us. I am not making any money from this, getting paid for this and have NO agenda other than the love of this vector. If I were in control of the information exclusively? You'd be picking yourselves up from your spilt chairs right now. Unfortunately, I am just the messenger. Hang tight. ok?
    Many here have great insight and intuition......you are not a messenger, you are doing nothing but playing a card and you conceal your so called "message" using a date everyone is familiar with (12-21-2012) as an excuse to lead people on and to put yourself above others.

YOU do not know the future or ANY absolutes that are in the future.....actions are not predetermined; hence, FREEWILL.

People here are not buying into your "experiment/project" and it is making you show anger in your posts.

People are really getting tired of manipulators and bull****ters...........
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

GCS1103 (10th October 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (11th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012)

34. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

AriG,

Hey there. Thank you for your efforts to begin a conversation here. Personally, and I can only speak for myself, I feel a little jaded. I've been here for a long time and seen many "whistle blower" testimonials come and go. I was never afraid of looking at the content and researching deeply into an issue. Koch is one spoke on a very large wheel, try Monsanto if you want to talk about genetic modification, for example. There are MANY out there to contend with. I feel your passion for this issue with respect to this one company, Koch. Thank you for drawing my attention to it. Remember that you are a sovereign being. It is your personal choice to be here doing this. You have many choices in front of you that are yours alone. Do not lose yourself in all of this. Be strong and know that you have support here. Never forget who you are.

However the rest of this post is directly for the people that you may represent:

You are saying that this is a "test" community for the information that you may have. From the prior posts you may have learned that we are a discerning crowd and that we do not need to be spoon fed information in small bites nor spoken down to. It is not a friendly way to try to begin a discussion. I will propose to you that waiting for the 2012 action to die down is a losing battle here. If you had researched the Avalon forum, as I assume you must have, then you would have found that this particular discussion died down here several years ago. We have looked into it and have all made our opinions, they will differ, but we own them. Please feel free to check into our archives on this matter. Not to say it will not come up again, I'm saying that it is a well known and participated in conversation which has not been the palm of interest here for quite some time. There are many interests here.

If in fact you have something to share that is of the utmost importance... and believe me, we are well adversed to the fact that there is a great deal of genetic modification going on presently and that it is affecting our health through vaccines, food, water, and air... then please do humanity a favour and let it out. Why wait until after 2012? Do you know how much damage can occur to the human genome in this amount of time? When it has been proven that trauma alone can even promote the mutation that causes cancer (take the Philadelphia gene for example)?

You have chosen a member to be your spokes-person for this, could not dragging out this matter put this person in possible danger and for a longer period of time? Personally I think you should have waited until after 2012 to even have mentioned this. There will always be an event or something happening on the planet that will draw attention away from what you feel you may have. What is at stake here? If this information is so important, have at it then. I am personally intrigued enough to listen.

This is NOT a matter of whether this community as a whole can handle it, it is the choices that you are making that create the idea that your intentions may not be on the level. That video for example. As a community we have seen information from people whom have made very astounding claims, and we all handled it admirably despite the occasional squabble.

Well I guess that is all I have to say.

From the Heart,
    Kristin

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Belle (10th October 2012), Chester (11th October 2012), Christine (10th October 2012), GCS1103 (10th October 2012), golden lady (10th October 2012), gripreaper (10th October 2012), Kano (10th October 2012), lookbeyond (12th October 2012), mountain_jim (11th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012), sleepy (10th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (9th October 2012), ulli (10th October 2012), ViralSpiral (13th October 2012)

36. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I bet you guys gave your parents hell on Christmas eve, didn't you. Patience... If you aren't interested in doing your homework, so be it, you'll get the answers in 2013.
    You're full of crap AriG, straight up. How's that for some fast food mentality?

Shocked? Tell it to the squirrel. This is the final time I will respond to you, for what it's worth.

Post Edit:

Yeah, there's a bit of 9eagle9 in me too...
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 10th October 2012 at 00:14.

37. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

AriG,

Tell us something we need to know and why we should know it. The expectation and awaiting for anything as you claim will not attract my energies above a glance. Sounds like the Sears bait and switch sales program. Your perceptions are welcome and respected, so why don't you represent yourself vs being a mouth piece for a hidden group. Secret groups are passe. IMHO

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Christine (10th October 2012), GCS1103 (10th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast