+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Koch Brothers... Transforming every aspect of your life.... even your DNA

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The Koch Brothers... Transforming every aspect of your life.... even your DNA

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    It is understood that PA has had a lot of disruption and has suffered at the hands of those who don't deliver. I fully understand your reaction, but I am not withholding information. I am releasing it slowly over the course of the next few months....

However, if by majority consensus, the community here at PA has no desire to be involved, please find a way to communicate your wishes and we will seek another venue.
    I am guessing that its fear. Its a lot easier to focus on the positive. Ostrich syndrome prevailing.

This is one area where everyone's attention should be focused.

Edit to add:

You know, just like all things earthly, there appears to be a wee bit of polarization here. We have the "just the facts ma'am" pragmatists and we have the souls who seek solace in other realms. What is missing here? Connection. And they are connected. (for now, but not if the PTB/PTW/etc, achieve their mission) One cannot exist without the other. Anyone denying the importance of either perspective is doing themselves a great disservice. It will take a multi-pronged approach to avert what is coming and in multiple vectors.
    Think again. They want to eliminate the vast majority of the population, keep the remaining anesthetized and in perpetual servitude with no connection to their spirit and other incarnations, replace their consciousness with AI and your DNA is the vehicle through which they have been operating this program since 1943. You have thirteen years to address and reverse it.

...Of course, there is the issue of the application process. One would have to be really careful to not refer someone that they suspected wouldn't make the cut. That would't go very far in reinforcing awakening to the rejected party. I wonder if Bill and his team have ever considered putting together an " Avalon Junior " site for people who aren't quite ready for prime time? A place where they can show their backsides as they learn? (Not unlike the original intent for Earth).
    Now, your first thread makes more sense. Was it in preparation for the post below this one? "...will only be introduced initially to Project Avalon members via password after the 2012 nonsense has come and gone."

There will be forthcoming links to videos that will only be introduced initially to Project Avalon members via password after the 2012 nonsense has come and gone. In the interim, wander down the quantum physics/mechanics path. Look into a little Euclidian theory, explore the mind bending concepts of Hilbert space ( all very real world subjects that relate to the multiverse and its effects in this vector of inner space). Read up on DNA and what's possible. This isn't science fiction. ..
    You should join our Koch Brothers conversation https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post566559
    Recruiting the "little people".

Off topic - sorry Kano

Is this James Martinez featured on this cash flow for debt reduction the same man who was interviewed by PC? The link on PC is broken to the James Martinez interview

What's the deal with this site (cash flow)? It looks odd.
    Off topic by design?

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Not that I am an expert Paul, by any means, but you recently referred to yourself as a "fact checker".
    My '"fact checking" persona' is not all there is of me .
    I am certain of that. There is brisket, flank, rump, tenderloin. Just kidding. Sorry, I didn't mean to imply otherwise. You just mentioned that you wanted to have one of the experiences you mentioned. I didn't have them either, that is until I tempered my analytical side for a walk on the wild side

Moo!
    What and why do people use condescension, aside for the purpose of superiority or malign a pillar of the community?

For the love of all that is holy, when did Bill start allowing the Illuminati membership to Project Avalon.

The feudal system is obsolete as are all systems of rule. Its lovely that the prince has had such a charmed life that he can experience the full range of his emotions as it relates to his wedding day.

Learn to take care of yourselves. Oh vey.
    What and why do people use patronizing tones besides the purpose of division?

Thanks Kano!

DNA is "where its at". Seriously. Google " reincarnate as a virus" and see who pops up. Face like a demon. I am sure you'll make the connection
    You "little people", you.

Sorry Feathers, can't share that just yet. We will share this when the video is disclosed. After the Mayan "doomsday". Just doing a little prep work.

I greatly appreciate all the questions and want you all to know that I will share as much as I can until the video's release. Please note, this will alter the timeline drastically. There may be arrests. We have evidence ( not testimony ).

Have to sign off for now though, with my apologies. Have some work to do. And please, don't panic. There is time. This isn't going to be completed tomorrow. Only 40% of the world's population is now modified ( estimates) And for those healthy skeptics? Good for you! You should be. I know I was. Do you own research. It won't all be there, but there are many dots forming a pretty complete picture.
    Please, even a 10 year old see through this mind game.

Flash,

I would suggest that the determination should probably be made by the originator of this thread. Personally, I see my content as being extremely relevant to "mass extermination". Its all connected.

For the record, no one seemed interested in this very important video or thread until we started generating content. Until this morning, there were only five replies since the OP started the thread. "Folderol, where's the t****".

Ari
    Borrowed from Fred:

Yeah, there's a bit of 9eagle9 in me too...
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th October 2012 at 11:31.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

CdnSirian (10th October 2012), Fred Steeves (10th October 2012), GCS1103 (10th October 2012), mountain_jim (11th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), Reinhard (10th October 2012), spiritguide (10th October 2012), TargeT (10th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Default Re: The Koch Brothers... Transforming every aspect of your life.... even your DNA

We must question what the biggy's are doing, Like the Koch Bros and their co-hearts. It will be our peril if we do not. Or don't go ahead sit on the sidelines wondering. You might enjoy watching all the humans lose their humanity and slowly become robotic meat suits. The PTBs want a cure they can keep for themselves and the killer for everyone else. So they are atop the research for both cure and killer alike. This is no mystery.
    Why not now?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

AriG (10th October 2012), Kano (10th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Just read this thread. Sigh...
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Belle (10th October 2012), CdnSirian (10th October 2012), Christine (10th October 2012), Hervé (10th October 2012), mountain_jim (11th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012), Sierra (10th October 2012), spiritguide (10th October 2012), The Truth Is In There (10th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Go re-read the Drake thread! It'll give ya some closure....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

CdnSirian (10th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

It seems your sighing is contagious, you know... like when someone starts yawning...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

CdnSirian (10th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Good to hear from you Grip. I was just wondering where you were and what you would say.

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Good to hear from you Grip. I was just wondering where you were and what you would say.
    I've been around, just haven't been compelled to add my 2 cents. The Avalon archives are full of discussion on every conceivable subject and as Bill once indicated, he is not doing any more interviews because "they are all done" and archived.

Another way of saying that is: "There is nothing new under the sun" and especially here. I just think AriG picked the wrong diner with that approach.

https://youtube.com/embed/vsVCHE7ayPE?rel=0
    Last edited by gripreaper; 10th October 2012 at 03:57.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Belle (10th October 2012), CdnSirian (10th October 2012), Christine (10th October 2012), Fred Steeves (10th October 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (11th October 2012), Kristin (10th October 2012), mountain_jim (11th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), Reinhard (10th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012), Sebastion (10th October 2012), Sierra (10th October 2012), SilentFeathers (10th October 2012), spiritguide (10th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (10th October 2012), ViralSpiral (13th October 2012)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    I've been around, just haven't been compelled to add my 2 cents. The Avalon archives are full of discussion on every conceivable subject and as Bill once indicated, he is not doing any more interviews because "they are all done" and archived.
    Another way of saying that is: "There is nothing new under the sun" and especially here. I just think AriG picked the wrong diner with that approach.

https://youtube.com/embed/vsVCHE7ayPE?rel=0
    AriG and Drake will save us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we only had the wisdom (information) they have we wouldn't have a damn thing to worry about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Follow the money folk's......where does it all go??????? Does Saudi Arabia ring any bells???......and the Queen?
    SilentFeathers

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

CdnSirian (10th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012), spiritguide (11th October 2012)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quit being a coward and get some balls!!!!!!!!! We have to quit talking and start acting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time is running short, be somebody other that an ignorant sheep!
    SilentFeathers

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

CdnSirian (10th October 2012), spiritguide (10th October 2012)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I need to ask a question: Why has there never been a thread or a major contribution about the Koch Brothers on this site? Is it international disconnect?
    The forum search engine is not perfect by any means, but it is able to return 134 results for "Koch". Just type "Koch" into the white box on the forum menu bar near the top of each page, right side, and then click on the adjacent magnifying glass icon to search.

Feel free to scan those results if you like to see what has been said of the Koch brothers and industries here.
    Haha i lol'd
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

CdnSirian (10th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012), spiritguide (11th October 2012)

22. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

I was just listening to a short interview segment with Greg Palast, about half way through this:
    http://prn.fm/2012/09/25/project-cen...#axzz28QLCHslo

Here is a blatant assertion, that the K brothers and other interests have billions invested in vote machine schemes.
    That they may well be poised to pull it off again, but bigger and better...
    (No need for project blue beam, humans roll-over real easy in the voting booths).
    Or does it even matter, when the democons take over regardless of the puppet show.

Heres another mp3 i'll try today:
    http://prn.fm/2012/10/04/greg-palast...#axzz28t6HZa00

Greg has some sort of new book here:

Billionaires and Ballot Bandits: How to Steal an Election in 9 Easy Steps
    http://www.gregpalast.com/store/

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

AriG (10th October 2012)

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

AriG,
    While you may think the Koch Bros. are right-wing evil doers they are only pawns implementing pieces of the plan.
    Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway does the bidding for the left wing. Buffett also funds Bill Gates' foundation.
    If you look at the Forbes magazine's Richest 50 Americans you could build a thread on 49 of them as evil bastards.
    The fact that you found the Koch's is all well and good, but you have only scratched the surface.
    BTW, I do not subscribe to left, right politics. It's one plan with two playbooks to keep masses at bay, like a sport.
    How much of US policy has changed since Jimmy Carter? No much, but master plan has moved forward.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

CdnSirian (10th October 2012), EsmaEverheart (10th October 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (11th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), nomadguy (11th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

I thank the KOCH brothers for assisting in the destruction of the "SCHIP". This was the free medical for all poor children.

This is just the other side of the same coin. Another PYSOPS to get OBAMA in for another term. Poor Obama... how can he compete with the KOCH bros $??? Never mind the fact he would also benefit as he too is in.

Can't believe how many fall for such well produced "DOCU-DRAMA". Do you believe the KOCH brothers would not have private security, escort (by force if necessary) complete strangers from picnicking and setting up stage outside of his Palm Beach front home???

I apologize in advance for anyone who may have been offended by this post. JMHO
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

CdnSirian (10th October 2012), EsmaEverheart (10th October 2012), nomadguy (11th October 2012)

28. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

I think I understand what you're trying to do, AriG. But as you can see, trickled information doesn't work well around here...we've been around the block too many times with this sort of tactic. Rather than generate interest, this technique brings out the skeptic in all of us. To some, it is insulting...as though we need to be spoon fed information you think we cannot swallow whole...there are too many brilliant and saavy people on this forum who will pick apart and examine everything 'under a microscope', so to speak. If the first piece of information cannot stand on its own, there will be little to no interest in anything further. Thus far, you have presented nothing that many of us don't already know.

Besides, waiting until after 12/21? That's not even a blip on the screen for most of us...been there, done that....highly desiring of moving forward.

Speaking for myself, I require all the information...a complete picture...to form an opinion one way or another, or do further research if something doesn't ring true... instead of being led by the hand to reach someone else's conclusion. I have my big girl panties on....there's not much (if anything at all) that I couldn't handle or would even be surprised to learn.

If the people you work for are not fully prepared to release the information yet, then I'm more than happy to wait until they are ready.

Please rethink what you are trying to accomplish here and how it may best be done. You have our interest for now...please don't risk losing it by what may appear to be 'playing games' at our expense.

29. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

CdnSirian (10th October 2012), christian (10th October 2012), Christine (10th October 2012), donk (10th October 2012), EsmaEverheart (10th October 2012), Kano (10th October 2012), Kristin (10th October 2012), lookbeyond (12th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012), Sebastion (10th October 2012), Sierra (10th October 2012), spiritguide (11th October 2012), TargeT (10th October 2012), ulli (10th October 2012), ViralSpiral (13th October 2012)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,617 times in 21,526 posts

My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

AriG (11th October 2012), Belle (11th October 2012), christian (10th October 2012), donk (10th October 2012), Kristin (10th October 2012), mountain_jim (11th October 2012), NancyV (10th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012), spiritguide (11th October 2012), TargeT (10th October 2012)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

The interview I posted in this thread with Richard Alan Miller, he discusses a similar scenario he has been privy to which deals with a bacteria we get from household pets that when mixed with a certain kind of wheat (most likely from Monsanto although I'm not sure if he says Monsanto specifically) makes a person what he calls "a Wal-Mart shopper". We've all been to Wal-Mart but I think you get the idea. The battle for your consciousness is on.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

AriG (11th October 2012), Belle (11th October 2012), Kristin (11th October 2012), lookbeyond (12th October 2012), spiritguide (11th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (10th October 2012)

34. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Following a hunch, I started looking for links between Monsanto and Koch. It led me to find this article which I will paste in full:
    "(Reuters) - Koch Industries' fabric company Invista went to trial in New York on Monday against DuPont Co to recover up to $744.6 million it says it is owed for dealing with problems at manufacturing plants it bought from the chemical company.

Kansas-based natural resources conglomerate Koch Industries Inc bought Invista from DuPont for $4.4 billion in 2004 as it sought to expand into textiles and specialty chemicals. The Invista brand makes nylon, which DuPont invented in the 1930s.

Invista sued DuPont in 2008 in Manhattan federal court claiming that it should be repaid for losses it sustained in addressing safety and environmental problems at factories in Texas, Canada and other locations.

U.S. District Court Judge Sidney Stein is hearing the case without a jury and the trial is expected to last up to eight weeks.

Invista's lawyer Martin Gaynor told a crowded courtroom that his client had warned DuPont as early as June 2004 about "the cascade of violations Invista was forced to deal with."

David Boies, who gained national attention when he represented then-Vice President Al Gore in Gore v Bush before the U.S. Supreme Court, is representing DuPont.

He argued that Invista had deliberately sought out problems it wanted fixed and for DuPont to pay for.

"They said 'let's go out and see how much of a plant upgrade we can get DuPont to pay for," Boies told the judge. "They sent their people out all over the world to find problems that 'we can get DuPont to pay for.'"

DuPont argues it is not liable for any of the costs Invista is suing to recover because Invista violated contract terms governing environmental indemnification spelled out in the purchase agreement. Invista maintains that DuPont is liable under environmental laws and misled Koch about the health and safety conditions at its plants.

DuPont sold the Invista business to cull debt, and fuel growth in its agricultural and food units.

Today, DuPont's Pioneer seed unit is the second-largest producer of genetically modified seeds in the world, competing against Monsanto Co.

Invista says it has lost $357.9 million to date, including $68.5 million in attorneys' fees. With interest and future losses, Invista says the sum balloons to $744.6 million. Invista is also seeking unspecified punitive damages."
    Dupont sold parts of their core business to Koch to free themselves up for money to invest in business ventures with Monsanto ie they have created the Epicyte Gene which causes infertility in humans and animals which is in GMO corn. I find that interesting.

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th October 2012 at 23:20. Reason: Indent quoted material

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Belle (11th October 2012), Christine (23rd October 2012), Fred Steeves (10th October 2012), Hervé (11th October 2012), Kano (11th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012), spiritguide (11th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (10th October 2012)

36. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Here's the spec list on Koch Industries from Koch Industries Info (PolluterWatch.com)
    bio
    Koch Industries is the second largest [PDF] privately-held company in the United States with $100 billion in annual sales. The conglomerate is made up of over 20 companies, including Flint Hills Resources, Georgia-Pacific, and Invista. Koch Industries has a presence in nearly 60 countries, conducting business operations in the fields of petroleum refining, fuel pipelines, coal supply and trading, oil and gas exploration, chemicals and polymers, fertilizer production, ranching and forestry products.

The vast majority of Koch Industries’ assets are controlled by Charles G. and David H. Koch, two of four sons of the company’s founder, who each own 42% of the company stock. According to 2010 Forbes rankings, the Koch brothers are tied for the 24th richest person in the world, and for fifth richest American, each worth $21.5 billion. Their combined wealth puts them behind only Bill Gates and Warren Buffett in U.S. richness.

EVIDENCE
    Pollution:
    The Political Economy Research Institute ranks Koch Industries as the tenth worst air polluter in the U.S. in their Toxic Release Inventory. CARMA reports that Koch releases just under 5 million tons of atmospheric carbon dioxide annually.

Koch Industries has a long record [PDF] of environmental crimes and violations, including, but not limited to:

A $1.7 million fine by the EPA and $500 million commitment to correct pollution violations in seven states
    Millions of gallons of spilled oil from Koch pipelines throughout the past decade
    A $25 million settlement with the U.S. government in 2001 after falsifying extraction records for oil collected on Native American and federal land
    A $20 million settlement in 2000 for falsifying documents relating to a major release of the carcinogen benzene
    A 1996 explosion that killed two teenagers due to a leaking Koch gas pipeline
    While David Koch, a victim of prostate cancer, has donated millions to cancer research institutions and is a member of the National Cancer Advisory Board, Koch Industries subsidiary Georgia-Pacific is actively working to downplay the dangers of formaldehyde, a known carcinogen.

Financing of climate science denial front groups:
    Through Koch Industries and their family foundations, the Koch brothers are premier financiers to organizations that deny, skepticize or belittle the significance of global warming. Compared to ExxonMobil, which spent $10.2 million on skeptic groups from 2005-2008, Koch Industries dwarfed their contribution with a $31.6 million effort. More than $5.6 million went to the Americans for Prosperity Foundation (founded and chaired by David Koch), over $2.2 million to the Heritage Foundation and over $1.2 million the Cato Institute (co-founded by Charles Koch, chaired by David Koch). The Koch family foundations have contributed over $55 million since 1997, more than half of which was spent after 2005.
    Source: Greenpeace Report

Koch Industries was the 2011 inductee for Corporate Accountability International's Corporate Hall of Shame for "spending over $50 million to fund climate change denial and influencing the Supreme Court's decision to allow unlimited corporate dollars to flow into federal elections." Koch Industries is the sixth member of the Hall of Shame, after Monsanto, Chevron, ExxonMobil, Blackwater and Halliburton.

Koch worked behind the scenes during the 2010 “Rally for Jobs” astroturf events, coordinated by the American Petroleum Institute in order to create political pressure against clean energy and climate legislation in the interest of the oil and gas industry. Groups such as Americans for Prosperity and FreedomWorks, which are both heavily funded by the Koch brothers and founded by David Koch, were partner organizations in promoting the rallies.

Koch Industries spent $1 million to promote California Proposition 23, intended to undermine the states clean energy and climate law, through subsidiary company Flint Hills Resources. Koch also pushed Prop 23 through one of their beneficiary front groups, the Pacific Research Institute, which published and promoted reports that made favorable economic arguments for Prop 23 using flawed methodologies.

Political Expenditures:
    Koch Industries is a major political contributor of the last decade, spending over $4.4 million on political and campaign contributions, more than any other energy, mining or utility company.

Koch Industries has spent over $48 million from 2006-2010 on lobbying.

In conjunction with $43,000 in 2010 political donations from Koch Industries to Republican Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, Koch-founded and -financed Americans for Prosperity has coordinated support for the Governor's union busting efforts. Wisconsin's budget crisis has been inflamed by corporate tax cuts initiated by Gov. Walker, who then used the lack of income to justify taking bargaining rights from Wisconsin union workers and cutting the salaries and benefits of state employees. This process was advised by the American Legislative Exchange Council, which has received over $500,000 from Koch Industries since 1997, and over $1.4 million from ExxonMobil. Koch Industries holds numerous business operations in Wisconsin.

International bribes and trading with Iran:
    Bloomberg Markets Magazine reports that Koch Industries, through a French subsidiary, sold millions of dollars of petrochemical equipment to Iran, and also appears to have bribed companies in countries like Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Algeria, India and Nigeria to solicit business contracts from 2002-2008.

Role in Keystone XL tar sands pipeline:
    Koch Industries refines 25% of tar sands crude oil entering the U.S. and operates a terminal at the proposed pipeline's origin in Hardisty, Alberta. Koch Industries has repeatedly denied any financial interest in TransCanada's Keystone XL pipeline. After 6 months of public insistence that Koch Industries had nothing to do with Keystone XL, news emerged that Koch's wholly-owned subsidiary Flint Hills Resources told Canada's Energy Board it has "direct and substantial interest" in a government filing. Koch has continued to deny any financial link to the rejected project, although Americans for Prosperity (which was founded by the Kochs, chaired by David Koch and funded by over $5.6 million from Koch foundations) bussed pipeline supporters to testify at State Department Hearings in Nebraska.

LINKS AND RESOURCES
    Koch Industries
    SourceWatch
    OpenSecrets
    DirtyEnergyMoney
    Greenpeace
    Koch Industries: Secretly Funding the Climate Denial Machine (Greenpeace report)
    New York Magazine
    The New Yorker
    DeSmogBlog
    Political Economy Research Institute Toxic Release Inventory
    Koch Industries Facts - Repower America
    National Institute on Money in State Politics - Koch Industries state-level political contributions
    Koch Industries - Corporate Accountability International's Hall of Shame
    Bloomberg Markets - Koch Brothers Flout Law Getting Richer With Secret Iran Sales
    See more, including many more active links embedded in the above, at Koch Industries Info (PolluterWatch.com)

===

[Mod-edit:
    I added the links and a bit more formatting, to Kristin's above post. -Paul.]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th October 2012 at 23:34.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

AriG (11th October 2012), Belle (11th October 2012), Christine (23rd October 2012), Kano (11th October 2012), mountain_jim (11th October 2012), nomadguy (11th October 2012), RunningDeer (10th October 2012), spiritguide (11th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (10th October 2012)

38. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

And this here is my favourite link to enable you to view Koch supported bills, who they donate to, campaign donations... you name it! Listed by date or individual, have fun!
    http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/lobby.php?id=D000000186

From the Heart,
    Kristin

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

AriG (11th October 2012), Belle (11th October 2012), Christine (23rd October 2012), Fred Steeves (10th October 2012), Hervé (11th October 2012), Kano (11th October 2012), mountain_jim (11th October 2012), spiritguide (11th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (10th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast