+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: The Koch Brothers... Transforming every aspect of your life.... even your DNA

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Default Re: The Koch Brothers... Transforming every aspect of your life.... even your DNA

Here is a link to the David H. Koch cancer institute at MIT... This is a large genetics research establishment that involves Harvard U as well as others... they are developing everything from genetics to nano technology. Interesting.

http://ki.mit.edu/approach/partnerships/ccne

TRANSCEND is a partnership between the Koch Institute and Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Our initial five-year collaborative agreement fosters oncology research and technology development in the areas of cancer diagnostics, cancer biology pre-malignancies, genetic models of disease, and profiles of the tumor microenvironment.

A Joint Scientific Steering Committee composed of MIT faculty members and Ortho-McNeil Janssen employees jointly reviews and selects proposals from MIT researchers for funding. In addition, there is a provision for visiting scientists from Ortho-McNeil Janssen to participate in projects within the investigators’ laboratories at the Koch Institute.

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Last edited by Kristin; 11th October 2012 at 00:31.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

AriG (11th October 2012), Belle (11th October 2012), Christine (14th October 2012), Kano (11th October 2012), mountain_jim (11th October 2012), nomadguy (11th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: The Koch Brothers... Transforming every aspect of your life.... even your DNA

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Alex Jones thinks that the Koch's are run of the mill neo-Cons? That is hilarious! Whose payroll is he on? You do know that the Koch's funded "W" don't you ( still do actually) Also funded Geo HW, Nixon, and were the drivers behind the Geo HW ordered Kennedy assassination?

Look, here's the situation: The people who are part of my group, the ones in possession of the evidence, do not want full disclosure until all the 2012 hullaballoo is over. I have knowledge, I don't have the paper trail. Without the paper trail and other evidence, you aren't going to believe it anyway. What I wanted to do, was to begin a dialogue about one piece of the puzzle at a time and allow discourse to take place before full disclosure to avoid a lot of unnecessary chaos afterwards. Our group was of the impression that the PA members were the most likely equipped to deal with the barrage of new truth-seekers who will catapult into another paradigm in one day.

To answer your question christian, investigate the MIT/Koch connection. Its hidden in plain sight.
    For what its worth... whenever "new" or "groundbreaking" information is intended to be brought forth into the vista of a wider public, there are energy level resistances that manifest in the way initial responders react as the intention is brought into the material realm. This is a tricky phase and it takes vigilance and steadfastness for one to make it through that phase. Just do your best to stay calm and focused. Then you will find the right time and the right way to take your information to the next stages of dissemination. We all want a better world (at the full conscious level). It is getting through the 95% of overall consciousness known as the subconscious that is tricky here, especially at a time of rapid paradigm shift.

I took Paul's reaction to be focused upon the form of delivery that enhances the strength of the us/them dynamic and I read his statements to suggest rising above it. A suggestion to perhaps leave out the polarized sides of the matter, transcend the emotions and then you will find the way to bring forth your information successfully.

I believe you DID come to the right place. Give yourself and us a break as to our initial reactions and give us another chance AriG.

All the best justone
    Last edited by Chester; 11th October 2012 at 00:38.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AriG (11th October 2012), Belle (11th October 2012), CdnSirian (12th October 2012), Christine (14th October 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (11th October 2012), Kano (11th October 2012), Kristin (11th October 2012), mountain_jim (11th October 2012), RunningDeer (11th October 2012), Sierra (11th October 2012), spiritguide (11th October 2012), Swanette (11th October 2012), TargeT (11th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (11th October 2012), ulli (11th October 2012), ViralSpiral (13th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,815 times in 21,552 posts

Look, here's the situation: The people who are part of my group, the ones in possession of the evidence, do not want full disclosure until all the 2012 hullaballoo is over.
    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    For what its worth... whenever "new" or "groundbreaking" information is intended to be brought forth into the vista of a wider public, there are energy level resistances that manifest in the way initial responders react as the intention is brought into the material realm. This is a tricky phase and it takes vigilance and steadfastness for one to make it through that phase. Just do your best to stay calm and focused. Then you will find the right time and the right way to take your information to the next stages of dissemination. We all want a better world (at the full conscious level). It is getting through the 95% of overall consciousness known as the subconscious that is tricky here, especially at a time of rapid paradigm shift.

I took Paul's reaction to be focused upon the form of delivery that enhances the strength of the us/them dynamic and I read his statements to suggest rising above it. A suggestion to perhaps leave out the polarized sides of the matter, transcend the emotions and then you will find the way to bring forth your information successfully.

I believe you DID come to the right place. Give yourself and us a break as to our initial reactions and give us another chance AriG.

All the best justone
    Well said, justoneman. Thank-you.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

AriG (11th October 2012), Belle (11th October 2012), CdnSirian (12th October 2012), Chester (13th October 2012), Christine (14th October 2012), Kano (11th October 2012), Kristin (11th October 2012), lookbeyond (11th October 2012), mountain_jim (11th October 2012), RunningDeer (11th October 2012), Sierra (11th October 2012), spiritguide (11th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Here is an interesting article from Richard Alan Miller's site about scientists being able to prove that DNA can be reprogrammed through words and frequencies. Click the link for the full article.

http://richardalanmiller.com/ram/ind...ews&Itemid=680

Quote Scientists Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies

By Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf

THE HUMAN DNA IS A BIOLOGICAL INTERNET and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.

Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered “junk DNA.” The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of “junk DNA.” Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary! According to them, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and in communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. So human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

CdnSirian (12th October 2012), Chester (13th October 2012), Christine (14th October 2012), ENIGMAggie (12th October 2012), Kristin (12th October 2012), lookbeyond (12th October 2012), RunningDeer (12th October 2012), spiritguide (12th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #65
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Thanks Kano. This article talks about what Avalonians aspire to do, and can do.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Chester (13th October 2012), Kano (12th October 2012), Kristin (12th October 2012), RunningDeer (12th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Haven't seen the article yet, but if you do an Avalon search engine on "Sound, DNA, and Frequency" you will find 42 pages of posts to draw from.

From the Heart,
    Kristin

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Chester (13th October 2012), Kano (12th October 2012), RunningDeer (12th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Thanks for your time.
    Hello AriG,

Glad you are back. I look forward to what you have to share, but understand if you choose not to.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th October 2012 at 16:02.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

CdnSirian (12th October 2012), Chester (13th October 2012), Christine (14th October 2012), Kristin (12th October 2012), spiritguide (12th October 2012), TargeT (12th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

RT piece on the Koch Brothers Threatening employees to vote for Romney.

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Kano (22nd October 2012), RunningDeer (19th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I am only 29 minutes into the above video as I type this. So far, it strikes me as blatant class warfare.
    Well, I got 10 minutes into the video in the opening post, and felt moved to write as I was starting to get that feeling in my gut... the one that always comes on when my thinking is being manipulated. Then as I scanned down the rest of the thread, I found Paul's post and found that he'd pretty well said it all for me.

The Koch Bros are just living the American Dream. What they don't tell us about the American Dream is that it is set up in such a way as only a few people can live it... the ones that leach on everyone else. But why just focus on the Kochs? And who is funding this attack on the Kochs? There are plenty of other families who are rolling in money which they use to fund lobbying to get tax breaks to benefit their own businesses, that set up echo chambers so that people on their payroll blithely repeat the lies that allow them to change the thinking of the masses. What about the Rockefellers, whose institutes only fund science that supports their eugenics and attempts at social engineering? What about the Rothschilds, who own most of the royal families of Europe, and so get their way that way. What about the Gates, who are trying to single-handedly take over the food supplies of the whole planet?

The truth is that while 1 per cent sounds small, it actually takes in a large number of families... and so my question is, which of those 1 per cent families funded this video to attack the Kochs, to, in effect, create a smokescreen for their own equally nefarious activities?

This was bound to happen, I think... as more and more people start to wake up and ask questions, members of the eilte will start to attack each other and try to get us on board using the exact same techniques they've always used in trying to persuade us to their cause since Roman times ... bread and circuses. In this modern age, 'bread and circuses' have become YouTube videos, where they tell people what to think. In this respect, this video is hypocritical because it itself is trying to create an echo chamber effect too.. .against the Kochs.

The Kochs are just a product of the faulty system in which **** always rises to the top. It's the system that needs changing... and this won't be achieved by one stinking rich family trying to set up a hue and cry after another stinking rich family. If we follow behind the sentiment of this video, we'll just be doing their dirty work for them, leaving the way clear for the old system to contnue to flourish for which ever of the families are left standing. Divide and rule, I think it's called. I'm glad to see that many here are intelligent enough to see through it.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 19th October 2012 at 23:26.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Christine (23rd October 2012), Referee (20th October 2012), RunningDeer (19th October 2012), TargeT (19th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

xxxxx xxxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 10:26.

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

Look, here's the situation: The people who are part of my group, the ones in possession of the evidence, do not want full disclosure until all the 2012 hullaballoo is over. I have knowledge, I don't have the paper trail. Without the paper trail and other evidence, you aren't going to believe it anyway. What I wanted to do, was to begin a dialogue about one piece of the puzzle at a time and allow discourse to take place before full disclosure to avoid a lot of unnecessary chaos afterwards. Our group was of the impression that the PA members were the most likely equipped to deal with the barrage of new truth-seekers who will catapult into another paradigm in one day.
    Lots of people try to use Project Avalon to get people on side with their own internecine war games. However, it doesn't work because most members usually see straight through it, as has happened here.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th December 2012 at 12:06. Reason: fix quoting

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Fred Steeves (29th December 2012)

22. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    I bet you guys gave your parents hell on Christmas eve, didn't you. Patience... If you aren't interested in doing your homework, so be it, you'll get the answers in 2013. I never would have believed a fast food mentality would have existed here. Believe me guys... this situation is so surreal, so interconnected and so overwhelming, if you wait until 2013 to connect the dots? You'll wish you had started with an appetizer before plunging into the main course.

I love mankind. I love this earth, this universe, this experience and NO ONE has the right to manipulate it or us. I am not making any money from this, getting paid for this and have NO agenda other than the love of this vector. If I were in control of the information exclusively? You'd be picking yourselves up from your spilt chairs right now. Unfortunately, I am just the messenger. Hang tight. ok?
    Many here have great insight and intuition......you are not a messenger, you are doing nothing but playing a card and you conceal your so called "message" using a date everyone is familiar with (12-21-2012) as an excuse to lead people on and to put yourself above others.

YOU do not know the future or ANY absolutes that are in the future.....actions are not predetermined; hence, FREEWILL.

People here are not buying into your "experiment/project" and it is making you show anger in your posts.

People are really getting tired of manipulators and bull****ters...........

Care to change your opinion now? The date was incorrect, the result was as expected.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4