+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 95 1 11 51 95 LastLast

Thread: How Jimmy was able to Fix it !!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default How Jimmy was able to Fix it !!!

People outside the UK maynot appreciate the shock to the public in general over the
    Sir Jimmy Saville scandal.......Saville a TV & Charity Icon , was the man who fixed
    dreams for a generation....

Saying that rumours have been about for decades, as with alot of film, music &
    political and authorative and religious icons......Michael Jackson , catholic priests,
    Ted Heath , George Bush snr. Plenty of speculation and testimonies per David Icke
    & other researchers.

This interview was on channel four news earlier and a former patient tells how
    Jimmy and authoritve figures are able to get away with it....They have infiltrated
    places of power....Look at the Holly Greig Case ! Where the Judge swept it away!

Published on 12 Oct 2012 by Channel4News
    Accusations against Savile have come from organisations that cared for some of the most vulnerable in society.
    At Stoke Mandeville and Leeds General, Jimmy Savile was given a bedroom and an office. .
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th October 2012 at 21:36.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

angelahedgehog (31st October 2012), aniN (27th October 2012), aranuk (9th March 2015), Baby Steps (16th July 2018), BMJ (4th May 2023), christian (12th October 2012), Debra (22nd October 2012), DevilPigeon (12th October 2012), DNA (16th February 2015), Ecnal61 (14th October 2012), Ellisa (13th October 2012), Eram (29th March 2013), fractal being (13th October 2012), giovonni (11th January 2013), Hazel (16th March 2013), InTheBackground (12th November 2012), Irishmammy (16th September 2013), jagman (18th February 2013), Johnnycomelately (6th September 2022), Jules (15th February 2015), Lisab (12th October 2012), mahalall (12th October 2012), Matthew (3rd October 2015), Padmé (14th October 2012), pugwash84 (12th October 2012), sandpainter (28th June 2015), seko (12th October 2012), spiritguide (12th October 2012), Timreh (24th February 2013), Woody (12th October 2012), WTHTLight (12th September 2017), Zanshin (13th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: How Jimmy was able to Fix it !!!

A former Radio 1 producer tells Channel 4 News that Savile openly boasted about having sex with three 14-year old girls.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under fire over the ballooning Jimmy Savile sex abuse scandal the director general of the BBC faced the press tonight for the first time.

==================================================================================================== ================

When Louis Met: Jimmy Savile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqewu_up5hI
    Louis Theroux is renown for his documenturies about maverick groups and
    personalities when i saw this several years ago i thought Jimmy a odd excentric,
    but with hind site it now makes more sence !!

There are some sinister answers from Jimmy again with hind sight !!

Jimmy packed his cigars and condoms for a cruise !!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd April 2018 at 20:50.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (9th March 2015), DevilPigeon (12th October 2012), Eram (29th March 2013), eva08 (13th October 2012), Hazel (16th March 2013), Möbius (13th October 2012), pugwash84 (12th October 2012), Timreh (6th April 2013), witchy1 (13th October 2012), Woody (12th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member DevilPigeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 times in 560 posts

-----

Makes you wonder how deep all of this goes... I can't for one moment believe he was the "kingpin" in all of this. Who else will be flushed out of the woodwork as part of whatever investigations happen?

I just hope that no stone is left unturned, and that no whitewashing happens.
    "Stop getting Bond wrong!" (Alan Partridge)

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DevilPigeon For This Post:

aranuk (9th March 2015), bluestflame (30th November 2014), butcherman (31st July 2014), christian (12th October 2012), Cidersomerset (12th October 2012), Ecnal61 (14th October 2012), Eram (29th March 2013), Gardener (13th October 2012), Hazel (16th March 2013), InTheBackground (12th November 2012), Kalamos (3rd May 2014), mahalall (12th October 2012), seko (12th October 2012), Timreh (6th April 2013), ulli (12th October 2012), Woody (12th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Makes you wonder how deep all of this goes... I can't for one moment believe he was the "kingpin" in all of this. Who else will be flushed out of the woodwork as part of whatever investigations happen?

This is the tip of the ice berg ! All we need now is it to come out he's a mason....I am watching the Louix Theroux interview and its full of clues in hind sight !!

Its how the the DJ said in the news interview above , Jimmy thought he had a packed with
    him upstairs , God , As long as he did charity work, God would turn a blind eye to his sex
    with young boys & girls !!

He also shows a sinister side in the Louis doc, when Jimmy is caught on tape talking about
    his voilent side, running a night club in Glasgow, Zerro tollerance policy and how the
    police would turn a blind eye !! He denied it later as a figure of speach about tying up trouble
    makers and putting them in the celler ??

He also had a strange fascination with his mother , the 'Duchess' it maybe innocent ?.
    there is a odd photo and a strange interraction with Louix about girlfriends & his mother !

Right at the end they talk about possible Paedophile allagations in the tabliods and how to
    avoid them !!!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th October 2012 at 21:29.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th August 2018), Ecnal61 (14th October 2012), Eram (29th March 2013), Hazel (16th March 2013), InTheBackground (12th November 2012), Lisab (12th October 2012), Timreh (6th April 2013), Woody (12th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member DevilPigeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 times in 560 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote Makes you wonder how deep all of this goes... I can't for one moment believe he was the "kingpin" in all of this. Who else will be flushed out of the woodwork as part of whatever investigations happen?

This is the tip of the ice berg ! All we need now is it to come out he's a mason....I am watching the Louix Theroux interview and its full of clues in hind sight !!
    I'm gonna watch it shortly, I seem to recall watching it when it was originally on telly (ironically, the BBC I seem to remember!) and thought at the time he was a creepy weirdo... Just something about him... And if what David Icke says is correct (and he's being proven right more and more on other stuff he's said), then the rabbit hole surrounding Savile goes very deep indeed and involves some very high-profile characters.

I'm glad that people are now finding the courage to come forward with all of this, it highlights the problem in society we have with "celebrity" though - that the higher up on the "celebrity ladder" someone gets the less credibility is given to those coming forward against them. It's totally wrong that anyone should be afforded the grace of being apparently above suspicion of doing heinous acts just because of their public profile.
    "Stop getting Bond wrong!" (Alan Partridge)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DevilPigeon For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th October 2012), Eram (29th March 2013), Hazel (16th March 2013), TargeT (13th October 2012), Timreh (6th April 2013), Woody (12th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Yes this was on David Ickes site earlier ....

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday

I was first told about the real Jimmy Savile in the late 1990s in conversations with people who had serious insider knowledge about the British royal family and they said that Savile had been a close friend of Prince Philip until they had fallen out after a ‘big row’.

When I questioned why someone like Savile would be so close to the royal family I was told about his paedophilia and necrophilia (sex with dead bodies) and, of course, his famous voluntary work at hospitals would have given him potential access to the mortuaries.

Savile himself would boast about his connections to the royals and it was publicly acknowledged that he was a regular visitor to Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace (where Princess Diana lived after her marriage ended with Prince Charles), and Highgrove (the country estate of Prince Charles).

Savile told Esquire: ‘The thing about me is I get things done and I work deep cover. I’ve known the Royal Family for a million years.’

According to the UK Daily Mail at the time of Savile’s death in 2011, he ‘was used as an intermediary in an attempt to resolve the differences between the Prince and Princess of Wales shortly before their split’. Savile said that he was invited to regular meetings with the royal family because ‘I have a natural good fun way of going on and we have a laugh.’

Would one of the world’s most powerful families invite an aging disc jockey into their inner sanctum so often just because he gave them ‘a good laugh’? Or is there likely to be a far more plausible reason for their strange closeness?

I have been writing since the 1990s and a book called The Biggest Secret about the royal family's connection to Satanism and paedophilia and about paedophile Satanists like British Prime Minister Edward Heath and President 'Father' George Bush - just as I have told those who would listen about Jimmy Savile. But all I have had for my trouble from mainstream society is ridicule and dismissal. Their minds are too closed and programmed to make the leap into the world as it really is.

Now, in the wake of the public confirmation about Savile, it is time that they did. How many more children need to suffer before humanity grows up and faces the reality and sheer undiluted evil of the force that controls them?

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th August 2018), Bluewool (21st October 2012), butcherman (31st July 2014), Ecnal61 (15th February 2015), Eram (29th March 2013), Hazel (16th March 2013), InTheBackground (12th November 2012), Kiforall (23rd October 2012), mahalall (12th October 2012), Möbius (13th October 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (7th January 2015), TargeT (13th October 2012), Timreh (6th April 2013), Woody (12th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Also from his site a article from the Independent...

Why did nobody stop Savile?

Witnesses claim late TV presenter molested children at hospitals
    Paul Peachey , Ian Herbert

Friday 12 October 2012

The Jimmy Savile child sex abuse inquiry was expanding last night into a wider scandal enveloping the public sector as new witnesses came forward to claim that the late presenter molested children at hospitals with the apparent knowledge of staff.

An MP demanded an independent inquiry as fresh allegations about Savile raised questions for three hospitals, the BBC, the Crown Prosecution Service and the police about the extent of their knowledge of historic child sex abuse claims. The three hospitals – Stoke Mandeville, Leeds General Infirmary, and Broadmoor – all said that they had not received complaints about Savile until after the screening last week of the ITV documentary that interviewed victims.

Stoke Mandeville Hospital faced demands for an independent public inquiry following claims that staff encouraged child patients to pretend to be asleep before Savile made his ward rounds because of fears that he could molest them.

The Conservative MP Rob Wilson said he had received a raft of new allegations, including suggestions that hospital chaplains mentioned Savile's "scandalous" behaviour 25 years ago. Questions have been raised that management at several hospitals turned a blind eye to his activities because of his prolific fundraising efforts.

It emerged yesterday that Jimmy Savile and his charity fundraisers were given their own room at Stoke Mandeville Hospital until he died last year at the age of 84.

However, in a letter to the hospital, Mr Wilson said there were claims that management and nurses were aware of suspicions about his behaviour and "little meaningful action was taken to protect the extremely vulnerable children and young people at the hospital from such horrific behaviour.

"We can now see evidence developing that not just the BBC is involved in this – we now have parts of the NHS, the Crown Prosecution Service and some are even suggesting the police have some questions to answer," Mr Wilson told BBC Radio 4.

He called for an independent inquiry at the hospital. "Who knew girls were being abused? When did they know? Who did they tell? Why wasn't it recorded? Did bosses fail to act because of concern over charity money that was coming in?"

In a statement, the Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, which runs the hospital, said: "At this stage in the proceedings it would not be appropriate for us to conduct our own internal investigation. However we have been contacted by the police this week and are supporting them fully with their inquiries. If their findings suggest that we do need to take further action then we will do so."

Scotland Yard said earlier this week that its inquiry into Savile was on a "national scale" and it had recorded two allegations of rape and six of indecent assault with the number of victims expected to rise to around 30.

The allegations dated back to 1959 and information already received by the inquiry team working on Operation Yewtree suggested that he had a "predilection" for girls aged 13 to 16. Ten police forces have now received allegations of abuse.

Action could be taken against other celebrities, fixers or procurers of girls for Savile if they remain alive, but the indications are that he operated alone. Witnesses have made allegations of abuse against Gary Glitter inside Savile's dressing room. The comedian Freddie Starr has said he will fight allegations that he tried to molest a girl there when she was aged 14.

The scandal promises further embarrassment for the Corporation after one of the ITV documentary makers said at the weekend that a BBC soap star had also been named during the making of the programme.

The BBC has announced that it will hold its own independent inquiry after the police investigation is concluded with a report expected by the end of next month.

A Newsnight team discovered 10 alleged victims of Savile but the project was shelved for "editorial reasons" according to the Corporation.

Savile was interviewed by police in 2007 over allegations of abuse at a now-closed Surrey school and a file was passed to the CPS but no charges were laid against him. It also emerged that Savile's name was mentioned during an inquiry into abuse at the Haut de la Garenne children's home in Jersey, but he was never questioned.

Scenes of abuse? Claims against Savile

Stoke Mandeville

Savile had a flat at the hospital for which he raised more than £40m. Claims emerged yesterday that he molested patients despite the hospital authorities saying they had not previously received any reports of abuse. Nurses are reported to have told children to pretend to be asleep when he toured the wards. Caroline Moore claimed she was assaulted by Savile when she was 13 while she was being treated for spinal injuries. "I was outside a ward or a gym and he came out and just rammed his tongue down my throat," Mrs Moore told BBC Radio Scotland.

The hospital confirmed yesterday that Savile was given a room at the hospital until his death last year.

The BBC

A woman claimed she saw Savile and the convicted paedophile Gary Glitter both sexually abuse under-age girls in his dressing room at BBC Television Centre. Karin Ward, who spoke to an ITV documentary team, first gave her account to BBC Newsnight but the feature was pulled for "editorial reasons". Lord Patten, chairman of the BBC Trust, promised an independent inquiry.

Leeds General Infirmary

Savile had a lifelong association with the hospital where he was a volunteer fund-raiser and worked as a porter. The hospital said it had received two complaints since the allegations first came to light. June Thornton, a patient in 1972, said she saw Savile abuse someone she thought was a brain-damaged girl. "He started rubbing his hands down her arms and then… he molested her. He helped himself. She just sat there and couldn't do anything about it," she told ITV News.

Broadmoor

Savile was accused of assaulting young patients inside his mobile home in the grounds of Broadmoor Hospital where he worked as a volunteer. A former patient told The Sun that Savile groped her while she was watching television with other girls in the late 1960s. The woman, Alison Pink, now known as Steven after a sex-change operation, told the newspaper: "We were all big fans of Top Of The Pops... When you were told to clean Jimmy's caravan you knew you didn't need to take a dustpan and brush."

A spokesman for West London Mental Health NHS Trust, which has run the hospital since 2001, said: "There has never been any complaint to management in the last 11 years."

Duncroft Approved School, Staines

Savile was questioned by police in 2007 over allegations of child abuse in the 1970s at the now-closed school for girls. A file was passed to the Crown Prosecution Service which advised there was insufficient evidence to take any further action.

Haut de la Garenne children's home, Jersey

The police officer at the head of the Jersey child abuse allegation said he suspected Savile was involved in the abuse scandal there, but there were no allegations made against him. A handful of residents have now made allegations against Savile.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...e-8208092.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got to be up 5.00am for work, so see you tommorrow ..Goodnight all !!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th October 2012 at 21:32.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

christian (12th October 2012), Ecnal61 (15th February 2015), Eram (29th March 2013), fifi (19th October 2012), Hazel (16th March 2013), pugwash84 (12th October 2012), sigma6 (1st January 2013), TargeT (13th October 2012), Timreh (6th April 2013), Woody (12th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

This is disgusting

In the 1972 New Year Honours, he was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE),[54] which he always subsequently appended to his signature.
    He was awarded an honorary green beret by the Royal Marines in the 1970s for being one of only three civilians to date to complete the Royal Marine Commando speed march, 30 miles across Dartmoor carrying 30 lb of kit.[55] The other civilians were former Blue Peter presenter Gethin Jones and film maker Chris Terrill.
    In the 1990 Queen's Birthday Honours he was knighted "for charitable services".[56] After the allegations of sexual abuse by Savile were published, British Prime Minister David Cameron indicated in October 2012 that it would be possible for this honour to be rescinded by the Honours Forfeiture Committee.[57]
    Also in 1990 he was honoured by Pope John Paul II with a Papal knighthood making him a Knight Commander of the Order of Saint Gregory the Great (KCSG).[58] It was reported in October 2012 that the Roman Catholic Church is considering stripping Savile of the honour.[59]
    He held an honorary doctorate of law (LLD) from the University of Leeds.[60]
    He was an honorary fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR).[61]
    He had the Cross of Merit of the Order pro merito Melitensi.[62]
    He was a Freeman of the Borough of Scarborough.[63]

all those people he must have worked with and it has only just come out now, somebody must have been covering up for him or something.

Savile was found dead at his home in Roundhay, Leeds, on 29 October 2011, two days short of his 85th birthday.[64][65] He had recently been in hospital with pneumonia, and his death was not treated as suspicious.[64] His closed satin gold coffin was displayed at the Queens Hotel in Leeds,[66][67] together with the last cigar he smoked and his two This Is Your Life books.[68] About 4,000 people visited to pay tribute.[69] His funeral took place at Leeds Cathedral on 9 November 2011,[70] and he was buried at Woodlands Cemetery in Scarborough.[71][72] As his will had specified, his coffin was inclined at 45 degrees to fulfil his wish to "see the sea".

seems odd also that he would want a 45 degree angle to see the sea if he is dead too.
    It all seems odd to me and a lot of people who he hurt suddenly all have a voice at the same time like some how the press was keeping them silent until he died.
    It's just so sad. xxx

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

angelahedgehog (31st October 2012), Cidersomerset (13th October 2012), Ecnal61 (15th February 2015), Hazel (16th March 2013), mahalall (12th October 2012), mosquito (13th October 2012), sandpainter (28th June 2015), sigma6 (1st January 2013), TargeT (13th October 2012), Timreh (6th April 2013), Woody (12th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member Fred Ryan's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm totally confused. The BBC report seems to be saying that a DJ was given free range and ultimately put in charge of a government psychiatric hospital. This DJ, who had no medical and/or psychiatric training, used his position to sexually abuse underage patients. He was also given access to several other psychiatric facilities in which he molested an untold number of children.

This can't be true. I have to be missing something.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Ryan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th October 2012), Woody (13th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

"Haut de la Garenne children's home, Jersey. The police officer at the head of the Jersey child abuse allegation said he suspected Savile was involved in the abuse scandal there, but there were no allegations made against him. A handful of residents have now made allegations against Savile" Cidersomerset

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th October 2012), Hazel (16th March 2013), Möbius (13th October 2012), sigma6 (1st January 2013), Timreh (6th April 2013), Woody (13th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

This is a horrible situation. What a disgusting man he has been revealed to be, and seemingly not a whisper before his death--- which was apparently much mourned as he was a man who had been given many honours and appeared to be friends, not only of the people, but also of the highest in the land. The worst part is the incredible level of betrayed trust, from children to the population at large who all thought he was a genuine worker for good.

He was not very famous outside of the UK I think, possibly because he had not got the support he needed to continue his lifestyle away from his coterie of people in authority. Interestingly a popular actor from Australia has recently been extradited to face similar charges. He had left Australia when the investigations started here. Did he know of a more accepting group in existence in the UK?

I could be accused of having 20/20 hindsight if I commented that I always thought Jimmy was a bit creepy--- but I thought that was my own prejudice at work!

How much more will emerge? I suggest not much! There will be a lot of covering up and document shredding (plus its equivalent on the Internet)- However it is more difficult to hide things now. Secrecy is no longer the default position!
    Last edited by Ellisa; 13th October 2012 at 00:20.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th October 2012), Hazel (16th March 2013), Timreh (6th April 2013), Woody (13th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member Fred Ryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, I just finished watching the other videos posted above and am even more confused. When I first saw this story I figured this guy was a sociopath who used charm and manipulation to fool people. However, after watching the last video above, I realize that he was an obnoxious lunatic with some sort of an untreated bipolar disorder. Frankly, after watching this video for five minutes I found him so obnoxious I had turn it off.

So the question becomes, how was an obnoxious lunatic with no medical and/or psychiatric training given free range of several mental hospitals from where he was able to sexual abuse underage girls?

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Ryan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th October 2012), Ellisa (13th October 2012), Möbius (13th October 2012), spiritwind (1st November 2012), Timreh (6th April 2013), ulli (13th October 2012), Woody (13th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

He obviously knew where the bodies were buried!

I agree with you about the videos, Fred--- He seems borderline psychotic and it was so discomforting that I could only watch it for a short time too.

This man was on TV! He had a wildly successful show! He was made a 'sir'!

He MUST have known something!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Jimmy Saville as a porter (volunteer) at Leeds General Hospital. (So proud was the hospital of Saville's presence in it's mist that they named the hospital Jimmy's). Putting to side the accusations of Mr Saville's interests and access to the mortuary! he was often found creeping around the nurses accomodation and much to the now Chief Executives nightmare he

Leeds hospital had two sites and although he was based at the main hospital site he would often travel at strange hours of the day to both sites. (Any nurse who works in the north of england will tell you this)
    During the 70's-80's a number of women were being murdered in the Leeds/Bradford area. As part of the investigations the police interviewed Mr Saville (profiling!) It was Peter Sutcliffe who in 1981 was convicted of murdering 13 women and attempting to murder seven others. He is currently serving 20 sentences of life imprisonment in Broadmoor High Security hospital. Jimmy Saville happened to also have access to this high security hospital. In this account Jimmy meets peter

As to how Mr Saville was able to park up his tourer/RV and work at this hospitals,
    West London Mental Health NHS Trust, which now manages Broadmoor Hospital, said that the allegations relate to a time when the hospital was isolated from the wider trust. "Procedures and protocols, notably security arrangements, have changed significantly in the past decade to reflect that different culture," the trust said in a statement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutcliffe
    http://www.channel4.com/news/broadmo...r-savile-abuse

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th October 2012), Timreh (6th April 2013), Woody (13th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,516 times in 458 posts

I knew this years ago.. My mum knew Jimmy and I met him and straight away I could see he was one of those guys. I met many like him. Now I think back he had a ring of friends that my mum used to know. All DJs, I bet Keith Chegwin is pretty nervous now. To be honest the UK would be seriously embarrassed and shocked to know how many of the celebs from years gone by that would spread out their feathers like a peacock in public and people would turn a blind eye.

I think this will unravel many other secrets from other celebs. Now they'll be congregating and shuffling money around and basically crapping it. They'll maybe throw as much crap as they can at Jimmy then when it gets too deep they'll reveal another. They have several decks of cards and each one will be profitable from now on.

It's a who will survive game now.

Aha !! thats where Glitter gets his money. One of the king pins there got well and truly busted.

It's about time 1 percent of this HUGE scenario got out. And Jimmy's just 0.0001 percent.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th October 2012), DevilPigeon (13th October 2012), mosquito (13th October 2012), muxfolder (24th October 2012), sigma6 (1st January 2013), spiritwind (1st November 2012), Timreh (6th April 2013), ulli (13th October 2012), Woody (13th October 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

One of the problems the police will now face is sorting the wheat from the chaff: how many accusations are related to genuine instances of misconduct, and how many are just people jumping on the bandwagon ? We also ought to bear in mind that the term "sexual abuse" is a comparatively new one, and is altogether too vague. Britain of course is one of those places where if you dare to so much as hold a child's hand you will be accused of "abuse". I have no doubt whatsoever that a large number of the girls he saw in his dressing room were there because they wanted to be, and they were more than willing to have a fling with such a celebrity. Did he know some of them were under-age ? Who knows, but I'm equally certain that they would have lied about their ages.

That being said ........ There is clearly enough evidence that he was up to no good. I remember watching "Jim'll Fix it" one day and feeling a shudder go down my spine, he was very creepy.

But my view right now is that this is one massive distraction, what a nice easy target - a dead man. How well it diverts our attention from the systematic, institutionalised abuse of children going on right now. Boy have the police got some work on their hands with this one, but hey-ho, it keeps them from investigating the "elites" doesn't it ? On more than one occasion there have been investigations into wide-spread, organized sexual abuse which have been halted from on-high, much to the frustration of those investifating. If anyone has any contacts serving in the Met. get them to check the records and they'll confirm what I say.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th October 2012), sigma6 (1st January 2013), Tarka the Duck (13th October 2012), Woody (13th October 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would not be too surprised if he belonged too (if you can 'belong' to such a group) or knew of a syndicate of paedophiles. Of course he would have not had internet access until some years ago (never owned a computer anyway), so all face to face to contact, phone calls etc. Though in all probability any evidence, if it were true, would be long gone by now, in fact evidence of anything would be long gone, all there is are witnesses and victims accounts.

The most that may happen is possible proceedings against staff at hospitals and such and payouts to the victims. And Jimmy Savile's reputation is pretty much gone, was a charity fund-raiser, given a lot of media attention, now lies in a unmarked grave.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eni-al For This Post:

35. Link to Post #18
    England Avalon Member learninglight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,695 times in 315 posts

Bill Maloney has been trying to get this info and more out for ages very very brave man

This site is full of info, CAREFUL...disturbing info but needs to get out

http://www.pienmashfilms.com/page21.htm

Sharon

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to learninglight For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th October 2012), Debra (24th October 2012), Ecnal61 (15th February 2015), TargeT (13th October 2012), Timreh (6th April 2013), Woody (13th October 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Maybe he thought he was bullet proof because of his connections to Royalty, Politicians & Freemasonary.

My question is why bring it all to the surface now ? --- there's a bigger picture to figure out here.
    Sapere aude

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th October 2012), Gardener (13th October 2012), mahalall (13th October 2012), mosquito (13th October 2012), Timreh (6th April 2013)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

"My question is why bring it all to the surface now ? --- there's a bigger picture to figure out here" Taurean

Such abhorrent behaviour is it like a parasitic infection that has to be released before a healthy state can exist.
    The difficult thing is this parasite goes to core of the state.

With the BBC reporting yesterday that police investigators view Savile as only a small character in the Jersey Island ring. They invite one to question, that they know who the larger characters are.
    With the known fact that Savile was had an association to the heads of state of both UK and Israel and with allegations of the previous Prime Minister Edward Health being a costumer of Savile's wares.

Would anyone want to manipulate the state?

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th October 2012), norman (11th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 95 1 11 51 95 LastLast